OFFICIAL ILLUMINATI WEBSITE

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39128559
Slovenia
05/05/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OFFICIAL ILLUMINATI WEBSITE
Bullshit your just a pathetic low life scum that promotes the new world order fuck the nwo global fascism is evil period.

So you think the illuminati are not in the occult they are pure evil worshippers just like the dynasties of the old world order.

It's just a new bunch of dynasties with new ideas of how to screw humanity even more....
 Quoting: resistor 1033844

so does that mean the NWO and the OWO are the same thing?
 Quoting: adam 19300554

NWO is what they want to implement, it is confusing for anybody who is used to this current way of life, which is total 'dog eat dog'.

They use an analogy of Star Trek, nobody undermines, sabotages ect. everybody works together & is promoted on their merits, not 'who they know' or who they're going to bed with.

It's an exciting prospect!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25872442
Canada
05/20/2013 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was once a member in good standing and actually came within one single vote of being accepted into the order. The vote was tied 6 to 6 according to Mike Hockney and so they erred on the side of caution and I was left to wander. However I at one time had a page on the website until I had a falling out with Mike Hockney over his wanting me to get out and "sell them" I told him that did not interest me and then he became very obnoxious and insulted me about my beliefs and my work and then he took the webpage down. Here are the link to them that I have saved on my own website:

[link to donbarone.selfip.net]

This next one I put together but he never published it.

[link to donbarone.selfip.net]

The Illuminati may be real but Mike Hockney is a fraud.

I was also barred from their Facebook page for questioning their beliefs and ideas. It is like a cult. If you don't agree with them you are not welcome.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17171522
United States
05/20/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
If they actually had a website it would be based in the hidden Internet, onionland. Who owns this website?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26868696
United States
05/20/2013 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, idk whats going on but that had some good stuff to say
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/20/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
If they actually had a website it would be based in the hidden Internet, onionland. Who owns this website?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17171522

I think it is Mike Hockney who has the website. He has written 5 books and I have read 4 of them. I started on the 5th but then realized it was all garbage.

His Meritocracy is based on merit but what if you are a cripple and can not work and are a bit dimwitted as well. Where would you fit into this Brave New World where you could give nothing back. Think about it folks ... it is one of the questions I asked and they did not like those types of questions.

Ahatmose

Canada
06/25/2013 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Fallofman
User ID: 20071034
South Africa
08/30/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is all shit.. its a discussion concerning this devil or that devil. all it does it feed the ego. confusion is the shroud in which they hide. discord and mistrust will hide true intention, and there its far too foggy in here. none of it is relevant to the truth. the only truth is acceptance, oneness is true love and we need to embrace our fellow man.

this is the only place we will ever find freedom or solve any of our problems.

stop looking around for what looks like the most plausible explanation and take a look inside. that is where you will find ALL necessary truth's.
Universal Scholar

User ID: 46009605
Germany
08/30/2013 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the Illuminati really don't consist of the current PTB, then they probably don't have any power at all.

Seems more like another approach to promote their revelation reenactment. To embrace the antichrist and the NWO etc.
The individual is handicapped by coming face to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he
cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil
which has been introduced into our midst. (J. Edgar Hoover)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46096432
Brazil
08/31/2013 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like to keep an open mind. I never diss anything unless I know for sure.

If what you say is true, then that could be the reason why the ILLUMINATI were being projected as evil??

Could be. May be. Lemme check it out.
 Quoting: abhie

4test
Lezaza
User ID: 58378724
United States
06/09/2014 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the Illuminati really don't consist of the current PTB, then they probably don't have any power at all.

Seems more like another approach to promote their revelation reenactment. To embrace the antichrist and the NWO etc.
 Quoting: Universal Scholar

After reading through a few articles on the site...and a few of "Hockney's" books, I've come to the conclusion that, although the ideas make a lot of sense in theory, nothing would change. In "The God Game", he discusses how the ultimate Truth isn't in finding proof of God's existence, but to obtain His knowledge. He then goes on to say that the Truth would ultimately me mathematical and extremely complex, to where only a few people would understand it. Sounds a lot like and old school prophet to me. Someone that can interpret God for the dumb majority who are not worthy to speak to God themselves. OWO, NWO...none of it really matters. Orwell discusses this phenomenon well in Animal Farm. Removing the old power's would just leave a void to be filled by something that simply appears different. Just my two pennies...haven't finished the book yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 65074122
Brazil
11/12/2014 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
THIS IS OUR ONLY OFFICIAL SITE

[link to www.illuminatiofficial.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 854647
United States
11/12/2014 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shows how deeply a conflict in semantics can polarize mentality
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 65569823
Morocco
11/28/2014 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please i would love to get some more informations about Illuminaty
Whoop-D-Do

User ID: 16194896
Australia
11/28/2014 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
What are your thoughts on meritocricy?
I find it a solution that is something to definatley create a fair world.
You get what you put in.
The system we are in is clearly not working. ..
Im not completley sold on the idea.
Whilst it may work for av while- You know the wrong people end up back to the top.
Its a tricky one..
But by far the best suggested solution I have seen yet.

Im trying to bring my kids up in this way.
You EARN what you have.
NOT take from others.
And HELP those who WANT to earn it.
I can see some of my wealthy friends POV- not all... but there are many who want it handed to them, whilst others are given no choice and are not given the oppertunity to succeed on their own.
Danish have a good set up i think.
Its a tricky one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 65928015
Spain
12/10/2014 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll bump this again.
Everyone here must read the official Illuminati website [link to www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk]

It's important.

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1064124

yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23350068
United Kingdom
12/10/2014 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mike Hockney

lmao lol 1rof1

fuckin rich !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 907523

or My Key backwards
v
User ID: 64740808
Netherlands
12/10/2014 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Secret society..with a webpage open for everyone...Yeah,right on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45909315
United States
12/10/2014 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
for once i'll say, yeah could be real, this is about the time that all the hidden brotherhoods would stop giving a fuck what the masses saw and derobe
Last Cause

User ID: 14337069
United States
12/10/2014 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The kingdom of heaven is the ultimate new world order.

It can only be opposed by another new world order, which must oppose the old world order if it is to be an acceptable counterfeit.

Counterfeiting is Satan's MO.

Mammon likes it too - coincidence.

The main difference between the counterfeit and the real is that no effort of any man can bring the kingdom of heaven.

The Illuminati is all vanity.
Love is easy and messy.
Last Cause

User ID: 14337069
United States
12/10/2014 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
The kingdom of heaven is the ultimate new world order.

It can only be opposed by another new world order, which must oppose the old world order if it is to be an acceptable counterfeit.

Counterfeiting is Satan's MO.

Mammon likes it too - coincidence.

The main difference between the counterfeit and the real is that no effort of any man can bring the kingdom of heaven.

The Illuminati is all vanity.
 Quoting: Last Cause

devine intervention
Love is easy and messy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 64630782
United States
12/10/2014 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminati's motto: Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 65669831
United States
12/10/2014 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did you know that the Illuminati has an official website?
It's called Armageddon Conspiracy:
[link to www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk]

The website says that the Illuminati is a benevolent secret society,which is trying to destroy the power elite that is controlling the planet.

The Illuminati call this elite by the name "Old World Order",OWO for short.
The OWO is a network of dynastic families,who have ruled the world for thousands of years.
Here is an explanation about the OWO:
[link to www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk]

The term "New World Order" was originally an Illuminati term used to describe a new,better world,but the OWO hijacked the term and started to use it to describe their own old agenda.
And today almost everyone is afraid of a "new world order".

The aim of the Illuminati is to create a world based onto meritocracy.
Meritocracy rewards talent instead status,wealth and family connections.
Also they have plans to introduce a new religion called illuminism.
The goal of Illuminism is to become a god yourself instead of "believing" and bowing down to an invisible "god" which is sitting on a cloud up there somewhere.
To overthrow the elite,Illuminati has also founded an activist group called "The Movement".

Also from their website you can download 4 "mystery novels" for free.

And much more,so check it out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1055520

that was intense... i will not lie. i agree with alot of stuff they said. However even in my own experience i have understood the other layer of the self and the reality we live by chanting om or something of the like. Though i do believe a form of enlightenmnet can be achieved through something as sex, it is not something we should invest in whole heartedly unless that is your way is that way. There is no one way or no way. There should be no commandments. There should be no purpose or persuaded idea. All should be free to do as they will and accept the consequences whether good or bad to those actions. If there is commandments it is simply do unto others as you would have others do unto you. Thats it. nothing more. nothing less. If we lived our lives by this solitary understanding we as a people would never have been in this situation..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 67722708
Canada
02/04/2015 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
The main author has 24 books out in the "God Series" now:

[link to www.amazon.com]
Zeaiclies
User ID: 1472960
United States
08/07/2015 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
We the Illuminati are not controlling, forcing, or manipulating anything or anyone. By all means remain a free and independent thinker. We are simply presenting sound reason and logic to the masses about the enslavement of humanity to an OWO and a framework for freedom in a NWO.

You are free to make a choice and embrace a view based on reason and logic, or remain enslaved to Old World charm.

It's all on You, not us. We would love for all to make the choice to advance humanity forward, for the betterment of all humanity.

You are all Powerful Illuminated Beings, you simply have to choose to be and awaken to your divine self.

If you choose not too, we won't love you any less. It's your choice, your will, your right, your light. Embrace it, or don't.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47158145
United States
08/07/2015 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
We the Illuminati are not controlling, forcing, or manipulating anything or anyone. By all means remain a free and independent thinker. We are simply presenting sound reason and logic to the masses about the enslavement of humanity to an OWO and a framework for freedom in a NWO.

You are free to make a choice and embrace a view based on reason and logic, or remain enslaved to Old World charm.

It's all on You, not us. We would love for all to make the choice to advance humanity forward, for the betterment of all humanity.

You are all Powerful Illuminated Beings, you simply have to choose to be and awaken to your divine self.

If you choose not too, we won't love you any less. It's your choice, your will, your right, your light. Embrace it, or don't.
 Quoting: Zeaiclies 1472960

There are 26 books in the God series to date
Brian
User ID: 33929271
United States
01/20/2016 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
It seems the Armageddonconspiracy website was deleted to prove a point, according to one of the last pages they've posted. I've searched for any trace i could find about the information posted there, but found nothing . All links deleted . Some call me idiotic and lost for holding the information from that website of high value and importance , but i feel its made me a human being. Better than i was without it at least. If anyone has any leads, please reply. I dont expect one, being that the last post was made six years ago, but maybe .

GLP