Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1072501
Israel
08/19/2010 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Bridge Building 101: Diversity and Tolerance at the Ground Zero Mosque
bump

I would really love to know more updates about that.
Had Obama lost his mind?

Unbelievable! Shocking!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1072501
Israel
08/19/2010 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
From PJTV 7 videos
[link to www.pjtv.com]
Obama has inserted himself into the Ground Zero mosque controversy, inflaming sensitivities. The Trifecta gang talks about the role of the President of the United States in this controversy, and asks whether the mosque supporters are displaying intolerance towards American sensibilities.

[link to www.pjtv.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1073112
United States
08/19/2010 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Someone should show the clips of Muslims cheering and celebrating in their streets as they watched the Twin Towers burn that day. Do people remember seeing this on our news? I do and it is burned in my brain right next to the horrific scenes of the deaths of thousands of Americans.

malu has forgotten...
 Quoting: Logical Sun

All propaganda to blame muslims and go to war. It worked !!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/19/2010 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
When faced with 9-11 truth both scrump and txgirl just walk away.....Your both so transparent.

Eh?

I just started this thread to laugh at Rauf's (& the Islamoglobalists) new quandary, because I think it's Epic.

All over this Country today, we're having Islam SHOVED down our throats...

Build The Gay Bar.
 Quoting: ScrumpTheTexan

actually most muslims don't care for this 'mosque', because they know its being funded by the NWO. No prominent sheikh/muftis within the usa nor around the world have welcomed this 'mosque' you should ask your self why they are all quiet about this. And why is the imam being aided by the usa to a trip in the middle east? I think the imam is being used by the NWO. This is all planned to get people all hyped up to hate muslims again. And who cares if they throw pork in the building. Muslims know it's not truly a mosque. The NWO just want you to think they are "shovoing islam down your throats..."
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/19/2010 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am also in support of the Muslim Mosque near the world trade center grounds

I'm not. Why build something that's obviously going to piss off so many people. The muslims are a minority in NY no?

Yes, they are a minority in NYC. They are just doing this to make a statement. It is not about building bridges but rather is just about building another house of Terror. I wonder how many non-muslims will be allowed at this facility?? Probably none.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 871595

actually it's a cultural center not a mosque,(its for all faiths) but the media is not telling you this. There will be restaurants, swimming pool, library, basket ball court etc, just one floor for muslims to worship.
Aquarius 7

User ID: 1068546
United States
08/19/2010 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
actually it's a cultural center not a mosque,(its for all faiths) but the media is not telling you this. There will be restaurants, swimming pool, library, basket ball court etc, just one floor for muslims to worship.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1073112

. .

If it is for all faiths, then ...

... it should also have one floor devoted to Christian worship ...

... another floor devoted to Jewish worship ...

... another floor devoted to Hindu worship ...

... another floor devoted to Shinto worship ...

... etc. [you get the picture] ...

. .

Cayce: “… The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. …. then we may know it has begun …”. www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html
"Be kind, for everyone you know is fighting a hard battle" - Plato
"Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the Great Shelter of life." ~ Hopi Prophecy

GLP