08/15/2010 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I'm living in a insane asylum.
POLL: Do you live in an insane asylum?
 Yes
 No thats crazy
 Blank (View Results) 

The problem is, I can't see it, touch it or even sense it.

The mental insutition of runaway beliefs & false information that clouds all of my actions and decisions.

How do I break out of this jail cell that controls my mind?

How do you get rid of false beliefs and brainwashing?

I'm thinking media fasting and reprgramming my subconscious mind.

I think this is the core power source of the matrix. The insane asylum everyone is currently living in which guides and controls their behavior autonomously.

The walls are made up of:

Syllogisms
Erroneous beliefs
Subconscious programming
Disinformation
Brain malware

I think the only cure is shrooms. A heroic dose of them to undo the brainwashing.

I don't think I can escape the prison with MORE information.

So I think drugs is the key to escape.

But I am scared of the changes that will take place after and rebuilding my ego.

Whether you believe what you read or not, it doesn't matter, information still turns into mental phantoms and daemons that run in the background. The brain has no firewall, and even discernment won't protect you against the brainwashing of the NWO. The brainwashing permeates everything. If the internet, tv, media doesn't get you, the public you surround yourself will, or HAARP.

Any advice on breaking the walls and escaping? any advice on creating a firewall?

Discuss.
Don't believe anything I say... I lie all the time.
Reality is BS
User ID: 1068979
United States
08/15/2010 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I'm living in a insane asylum.
I agree with you. I think we are all infected with mind viruses almost like computer viruses. I've only done shrooms once but I've been using a lot of sythetic medicines that have been helping me to destroy some of the brainwashing.

We've been lied to about everything, including the incredible powers that we have. This week I broke through another level and healed all of my allergies and lactose intolerance. It was a Jesus type healing, it happened in an instant and I think this is only the beginning.

Love your posts Razrin.
RazriN  (OP)

User ID: 1053454
Canada
08/15/2010 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with you. I think we are all infected with mind viruses almost like computer viruses. I've only done shrooms once but I've been using a lot of sythetic medicines that have been helping me to destroy some of the brainwashing.

We've been lied to about everything, including the incredible powers that we have. This week I broke through another level and healed all of my allergies and lactose intolerance. It was a Jesus type healing, it happened in an instant and I think this is only the beginning.

Love your posts Razrin.
 Quoting: Reality is BS 1068979

Holy shit thats awesome.

Can you advice me on synthetics I can use to break out of the asylum im trapped in?

Ecstasy helps, but it was only useful for stage 2, I think i'm ready to make a break out of this prison for good. Permanently.

These mind viruses are very deadly. I notice they like to live on and replicate themselves by making YOU infect others around you.

Dangerous stuff.

Also some people invent mind viruses which control you, especially women. Or governments. Sometimes Governments create conspiracy theories as a method of controlling the end user.

Hmmm.

Discuss dude.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1044438
United States
08/15/2010 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Frequency change enters the padded cell...free Dommer pass for everyone not demobilized immediately from the ELF.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 357364
United States
08/15/2010 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Got any extra vikes left over from last night, dude? cool2 rockon
RazriN  (OP)

Canada
08/15/2010 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Frequency change enters the padded cell...free Dommer pass for everyone not demobilized immediately from the ELF.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1044438

Thank you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1068993
Germany
08/15/2010 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alan Watt allegedly said after regarding 9/11: The hardest thing from now on will be to keep your sanity!

How right he was.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1068979
United States
08/15/2010 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Love your posts Razrin.

Holy shit thats awesome.

Can you advice me on synthetics I can use to break out of the asylum im trapped in?

Ecstasy helps, but it was only useful for stage 2, I think i'm ready to make a break out of this prison for good. Permanently.

These mind viruses are very deadly. I notice they like to live on and replicate themselves by making YOU infect others around you.

Dangerous stuff.

Also some people invent mind viruses which control you, especially women. Or governments. Sometimes Governments create conspiracy theories as a method of controlling the end user.

Hmmm.

Discuss dude.
 Quoting: RazriN

Religion, government schools, media etc. are all filled with mind viruses. We can see that most people are already barely human. The lack of spiritual awareness and critical thought are shocking.

As to breaking out I think it's slow hard work but very rewarding. I'm done so many things different in the last few years that I'm not certain that it's the chems or the other things I've done to purify my mind. I do think they play a big role though and I think everyone who is ready should be exploring mind expanding drugs. I really would like to find some LSD since I've heard so many good things about it.

I'm a big fan of 2c-e, 2c-i, 4-aco-dmt right now. There are others that I can't think of right now. I think weed was a really big help for me starting down this path, I don't smoke anymore though. Salvia Divinorum can be a very unpleasant experience but I think it showed me some things.

I strongly suggest avoiding the synthetic stimulants though. They can fuck you up in a bad way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1032899
United States
08/15/2010 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
94% yes. lol
RazriN  (OP)

Canada
08/15/2010 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Religion, government schools, media etc. are all filled with mind viruses. We can see that most people are already barely human. The lack of spiritual awareness and critical thought are shocking.

As to breaking out I think it's slow hard work but very rewarding. I'm done so many things different in the last few years that I'm not certain that it's the chems or the other things I've done to purify my mind. I do think they play a big role though and I think everyone who is ready should be exploring mind expanding drugs. I really would like to find some LSD since I've heard so many good things about it.

I'm a big fan of 2c-e, 2c-i, 4-aco-dmt right now. There are others that I can't think of right now. I think weed was a really big help for me starting down this path, I don't smoke anymore though. Salvia Divinorum can be a very unpleasant experience but I think it showed me some things.

I strongly suggest avoiding the synthetic stimulants though. They can fuck you up in a bad way.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1068979

Are you sure about the synthetic stimulants though man?

I've been doing synthetic stimulants over the last 3-5 years, and my GOD how they have helped me.

As long as the stimulants don't over ride your WILL, I think they are excellent tools.

Weed was the first thing that helped me, and slowly I will probably drop the stimulants and go back to smoking some pure non genetically modified cannabis.

Cannabis, Shrooms and Stimulants will probably be my key.

When I say stimulants, I don't mean cocaine. That I don't think should constitute as a stimulant, because it's not a complete stimulant, it does other crap to your brain as well as stimulate, so I don't consider it a TRUE stimulant.

I also think you need stimulants to overcome certain mental and physical hurdles that the Elite have placed in our path.

I think our bodies have had their opiate receptors destroyed purposely, so we can't feel "Happiness" withou stimulants rewiring the opiate and pleasure receptors.

I will make a thread about this.

Discuss more.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1068978
United States
08/15/2010 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've been doing synthetic stimulants over the last 3-5 years, and my GOD how they have helped me.

As long as the stimulants don't over ride your WILL, I think they are excellent tools.

Weed was the first thing that helped me, and slowly I will probably drop the stimulants and go back to smoking some pure non genetically modified cannabis.

When I say stimulants, I don't mean cocaine. That I don't think should constitute as a stimulant, because it's not a complete stimulant, it does other crap to your brain as well as stimulate, so I don't consider it a TRUE stimulant.

I also think you need stimulants to overcome certain mental and physical hurdles that the Elite have placed in our path.

I think our bodies have had their opiate receptors destroyed purposely, so we can't feel "Happiness" withou stimulants rewiring the opiate and pleasure receptors.

Discuss more.

There's an answer. But doing a ton of drugs and hoping one will suddenly open the door and reveal Truth is not it.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
08/15/2010 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
There's an answer. But doing a ton of drugs and hoping one will suddenly open the door and reveal Truth is not it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1068978

So what is an answer? Stop giving a fuck?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 871439
Russia
08/15/2010 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why, you can be totally happy if you don't remember shit about anything. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1063385
Italy
08/15/2010 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm on the outside looking in. Its kind of amusing. Like watching an ant farm.
Anonymous Coward
Russia
08/15/2010 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I mean like a newborn child. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 904314
Canada
08/15/2010 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
See my sig for how these delusions often get generated in my opinion
nomind

User ID: 904314
Canada
08/15/2010 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
See my sig for how these delusions often get generated in my opinion
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 904314

Err.. now see my sig
My Interesting Karma messages:

- "You are an idiot. This post proves it."
-"GLP MEMBERS BEWARE!!! THIS IS A GOVERNMENT SHILL."
- Most
moranic one given to me: When you type ".." you need to put three dots instead of two.

Thread: Nibiru, or how to appear like you know what you are talking about
RazriN  (OP)

Canada
08/15/2010 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1068978

Agreed, knowledge is also required.

I think drugs + knowledge of the Subconscious Mind is key.
RazriN  (OP)

Canada
08/15/2010 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

So what is an answer? Stop giving a fuck?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1068993

Stop giving a fuck is key to success with WOMEN.

But not other facets in life.
RazriN  (OP)

Canada
08/15/2010 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 871439

Ignorance is NOT bliss.

Ignorance is truth seen to late.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1017408
Sweden
08/15/2010 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm on the outside looking in. Its kind of amusing. Like watching an ant farm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1063385

You wish, you're apart of the madness just like all of us.
Anonymous Coward
Russia
08/15/2010 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ignorance is NOT bliss.

Right... now tell me why history only makes people upset? :)
Anonymous Coward
Germany
08/15/2010 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ignorance is NOT bliss.

I like THAT one. Really.
MonWho?
User ID: 1068990
Canada
08/15/2010 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Smoking weed is an inherant trap. Use it to get your mind out of the trance but then you have to stop using it once your eyes open up. Yes I agree with shrooms in a sense that they must be used with the intent of expanding your outlook not to just get high. It isn't the way they were meant to be used. Just as "Church" is a weekly dose, as to Shrooms have to be ingested after the past trip's experiences are all properly absorbed and understood to the best extent possible by your sub-conscious. You will feel when you are ready for the next step/dose. I have found there are two desired type of trips on Zooms for myself, the partial shine where you can still be in the right mind to compare the two realities rationally, then the complete removal of your conscious from todays reality, this would be the "de-programmer" that would be the mental de-tox. But dont forget the partial shine is very important to critique your day to day living activities and see where you can improve your defenses against their Zeitgeist.
Anonymous Coward
Russia
08/15/2010 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ignorance is NOT bliss.

Like no idea why?.. It's just because you read all that shit and think 'what have we done as a human race'. Going on that guilt trip for what you haven't even done .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1044438
United States
08/15/2010 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ignorance is NOT bliss.

Like no idea why?.. It's just because you read all that shit and think 'what have we done as a human race'. Going on that guilt trip for what you haven't even done .

Who did it then? What consequence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1069041
United States
08/15/2010 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Discuss more.

You are probably right about this. The things I said about stimulants are true for me. For some reason my spirit and body tell me to avoid them. I shouldn't have projected that onto other people. I would encourage people to be careful though and not explore any drugs unless their inner guide leads them into it.

I think drugs are a tool and if applied to the wrong person will not heal but damage. All the things I've learned I probably could have learned without drugs but I do believe they have really accelerated the process.
Anonymous Coward
Russia
08/15/2010 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ignorance is NOT bliss.

Who did it then? What consequence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1044438

The question is why should YOU bother .
Anonymous Coward
Russia
08/15/2010 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
As those who did it are already DEAD .
Anonymous Coward
Russia
08/15/2010 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
:)
RazriN  (OP)

Canada
08/15/2010 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
As those who did it are already DEAD .

Thank you!

GLP