Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,595 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 310,235
Pageviews Today: 506,102Threads Today: 169Posts Today: 2,913
07:12 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WHAT ARE TPTB PLANNING MASSIVE DEPOPULATION OR A NWO?

WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1009386
United States
08/20/2010 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WHAT ARE TPTB PLANNING MASSIVE DEPOPULATION OR A NWO?
I think they are going form massive depopulation like what happened during 1348 and the Lombard economic collapse(also when the BLACK DEATH struck Europe and 1/2 the population died off). I believe that the similarities between that time period and now a amazingly similar. You had the decline of the roman empire, the 100 years war, the decadence and debauchery of the Roman Catholic Church and the Papacy. Then you have extremely low interest rates, financial problems w/ the withdrawal of liquidity from the economy throughout Europe, unemployment, famine, over-population w/regard to the number of jobs available. Then lastly a lot of civil unrest due to massive corruption the church and government.

Sounds strange to think the same things were going on back then as they are now but anyone who research's this time period will come to the same conclusions. In fact, the Lombard Economic Collapse was the worst collapse ever bar none and along w/ the Black Plague sent Europe into the dark ages(some alternative historians believe that the average or peasant type persons were better off during this period?).

Anyway, a lot of academics are starting to come to the conclusion that the Black Death was really caused by ANTHRAX and not Bubonic Plague. I concur and believe that the entire episode was and intentional depopulation plan that was very successful.

I believe this is what they will do now also, however, they have a lot more of tricks up their sleeve than before. Famine, war and weather control are 3 big ones. But don't ever forget that ANTHRAX is the sixth plague in the old testament and is the oldest and most researched and most refined bio-weapon ever.
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? WHAT ARE TPTB PLANNING FOR US?
The process has begun
UrVCh-NCh

User ID: 60098
New Zealand
08/24/2010 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WHAT ARE TPTB PLANNING MASSIVE DEPOPULATION OR A NWO?
hi babz [wwrww] =)

i'm not posting in response to this specific thread but to an email you sent late last year concerning THE ASCENSION DECEPTION. for this horrendously late acknowledgment of your letter [which i did not know existed in my inbox] i humbly make an apology. since i haven't a premium account to send pm's, may i repost here the correspondence you sent?

- UrVCh-NCh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1077497
Australia
08/24/2010 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Both!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1077920
United States
08/24/2010 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think you are a fruitcake

there is no "NWO" or TPTB (oh yeah, rich people corntol things- lol - what a secret- nect you'll say good looking women have it easier then a retard, lol)

your coorelations are simplistic and crap

like timewave homo

pick at date, make a connection

lol

its easy- i will show you how and you can be scared like the dorks on here. lets see- in 47 bc halashia got pregnant - in 1938 hitler was in poer- her progeny

lol

god people are stupid
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 872433
United States
08/24/2010 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Divide and conquer. The masses will kill one another over scarce resources.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2010 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

there is no "NWO" or TPTB (oh yeah, rich people corntol things- lol - what a secret- nect you'll say good looking women have it easier then a retard, lol)

like timewave homo

lol

its easy- i will show you how and you can be scared like the dorks on here. lets see- in 47 bc halashia got pregnant - in 1938 hitler was in poer- her progeny

lol

god people are stupid
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1077920

I could see just by the way you wrote your post that you couldn't have an IQ over 90. Why don't you find a nice thread about drugs? Retard.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2010 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol

another dork reply

yeah- mankind needs an invisible "NWO" to divide people

even tho most murders come from friends and family

even tho wars have been going on since the dawn of time

the W#%$^&*^ bible had #%%^*^* cain kill his @$@^%** brother

but no- its the magical invisible "NWO"

lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2010 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
"I could see just by the way you wrote your post that you couldn't have an IQ over 90. Why don't you find a nice thread about drugs?"

lol

couldn't ? or don't?

this is not really a comment or suggestion or idea is it?

its more of a retort to a stranger i think

glad to know your smart

but i will help you out there- if you put a comment like

"no- you don;t understand - division is done by smart people agains the dumb so that...."

but instead you want to divide? lets say i am a kid with an iq of 4. You attack them?

lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2010 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I sure wish I was able to understand the slop posted above.
WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES  (OP)

United States
08/26/2010 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

like timewave homo

lol

lol

god people are stupid

I could see just by the way you wrote your post that you couldn't have an IQ over 90. Why don't you find a nice thread about drugs? Retard.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 872433

NO one posted on this thead for about a week. Then all of a sudden we get all the people who are anti-conspiracy theroy posting on a conspiracy website. SEEMS STRANGE TO ME. I personally think all the SHILLS are out in full force now but they had to be on vacation last week as it took then that long to respond and they have done so in mass. GOOD WORK YOU MF'ing SHILLS and peanut brains.

ALL THAT DOES IS CONFIRM THAT MY HYPOTHESIS IS DEFINATELY CORRECT. THANK YOU, YOU JR. CIA SHILLS AND OTHER AH'S.

OH AND LOOK THEY ALL POSTED ON THE SAME DAY AND GENERAL TIME. ANOTHER CLUE ITS PROBABLY THE SAME SHILL W/ DIFFERENT ASSIGNED NAMES FROM TPTB AT GODLIKE PRODUCTIONS.

Last Edited by WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES on 08/26/2010 07:32 PM
The process has begun
RazriN

User ID: 1070560
United States
08/26/2010 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
ya
Don't believe anything I say... I lie all the time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1001520
United States
08/26/2010 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,
China, like Genghis Khan of old, will be our scourge just as he was the scourge and cleansing force of Europe.

China is coming. But much will happen before this takes place.
WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES  (OP)

United States
08/26/2010 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,
China, like Genghis Khan of old, will be our scourge just as he was the scourge and cleansing force of Europe.

China is coming. But much will happen before this takes place.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1001520

You could be right but the Black Plague of 1348 erradicated
most of the BARBARIANS also. Or atleast stopped their assualt for a long time.

Last Edited by WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES on 08/26/2010 09:18 PM
The process has begun
X
User ID: 1074292
United States
08/26/2010 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Use your intuition, if it feels like everything is "unreal" and "remote" it may be because it is.

Use your intuition if it feels like depopulation, then depopulation it is.

Considering the vast labrynthe of underground tunnel systems worldwide, they went somewhere and you didn't most likely.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/26/2010 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, i will post a few threads for u

[link to 204.74.214.194]

The thread is called "Vision of the End of the US" 1979- predicted fall of the Twin Towers

and

Dire Warning... [link to 204.74.214.194]
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/26/2010 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, partial from the "Dire Warning" thread:

"Thank you and here is The Plan for the United States of America. It will unfold in time.

1.) US Economy Crashes. Dollar becomes worthless.

2.) Americans panic. Looting, murder, stealing, riots happen.

3.) Martial Law is declared. Military steps in, Borders close, all of America stops. Your 'freedom' is now null and void. All Guns are banned and Gold is banned (This may happen immediately after #1.)

4.) Americans are put into camps (not concentration camps.) to maintain order.

5.) Some succumb to Starvation*, other people also will be murdering themselves.

6.) The Chinese and Russians cut off 'Power Grid' to the United States of America.

7.) The Chinese Invade the USA, maybe the Russians also.

8.) Because nobody will be armed except for the 'Peace Keepers' the USA will fall.

9.) All of America is destroyed and split up between the nations who conquer it and most Americans are killed.

10.) The United States of America ends as we know it.

Now as far as I know, this is the 'plan'. I hope it does not happen, but I am sure it will. If you can leave the US within one week I suggest you get out. I have given instructions on where to go earlier. The US Economy should collapse within one month which will set these events into motion. Also expect some natural disasters to happen also.

This is a grave time for the USA. Leave if you can and be spared this fate.

*There is a food shortage in the US that has not been broadcast in the Major Media. Some sites have covered this. When the Dollar collapses the price of everything will rise due to Hyperinflation. This will make most of the American People panic and thus Martial Law will be initiated, and then comes in China's takeover.

If you plan on staying in America or can't leave, good luck. If you do decide to leave before Martial Law is activated, do so within the next few days-week. When Martial Law is active, the US Borders will close and you will be stuck. Plane tickets only cost about $1000-$2000. If you are short on money, sell whatever you own and buy a plane ticket out, even if it’s your Car. Which do you value more, the Car or your life? If you don’t have a Passport, try to get one rushed to you immediately by googling 'fast passport'. Also, if you get overseas before the US Economic Collapse, change currency immediately as the Dollar will be worthless.

I hope some good was done here.

Good luck.

Q: I do not see a urgency.

A: Thats because you are discount the food shortage. I am sure it will cause the economy to collapse. I say you have from now until Mid-June at the latest.

Q: I am preparing my family for this type of scenario already. I am not leaving the united states either.I will just have to stick and stay and see what happens.

A: Well do not be afraid. If these things I have written come to pass do not panic, fear is your worst enemy. Besides even if you do die, dont we all have to go someday?

Q: well I think your plan is far fetched for one reason, there are 300,000,000 Americans, and only roughly 2.5 Million Miltary personel. Good Luck with your martial law because I will not heistate to kill a soldier if he thinks I or my family are going to the Gulags.

A: Local Law Enforcement/SWAT teams will be also used and if not then that means China will cut the power and attack immediately then. I did not consider that.

Q: Care to share WHY you know and the rest of us don't?

A: No.

Q: Auditing the Fed will do this nicely and will push people to support a one-world financial system that will very quickly lead to a one-world government. This is why I believe Obama now supports this.

A: I believe you are misled and Obama is a puppet.

Q: Many people on here think that banning guns will be easy. There were measures put into place within the Constitution that basically says nobody can take away those rights.

This is not to say they may not try -- it just isn't as easy as some make it out to be. Further, one that I feel will be unsuccessful.

A: Martial Law Usurps the Constitution. If the 'Peace Keepers' are given a direct order to take your guns, they will.

Q: Camps for 300 million people? They would have to already have been built. Care to share where they are all located. 300 million is a rather large number.

A: They have been bulit and some old military installations will be used.

Q: Murdering yourself is called suicide and yes, that will be a possibility as people run out of hope and become more and more desperate. This is already happening on a small scale when people lost buckets when the market tanked last September.

A: The coming situation in America IS hopeless. There will be no economic recovery and the health care bill was designed and passed to keep the public distracted. It is no secret that the US Government cannot afford to fund that bill.

Q: This is a contradiction. You can not hope against something you already know is happening.

A: I can 'hope' regardless. Maybe something will happen to alter this situtation....I 'hope' something does but I dont think anything will.

Q: For those of us that don't know, care to tell us where you think we should all go? This is rather a huge declaration to make and is sure to get some people to panic.

A: If you believe, leave. If not stay. You will find out if you made the right decision by the end of 2010.

Q: And you are going to arrive in a foreign country penniless? You have now just become a FOREIGN homeless guy? How is THAT safe?

A: You misinterpret. If you sell everything immediately you should end up with more money than can be spent on a Plane Ticket. If you cannot afford to leave, well I guess your stuck.

Q: If the goal was to come up with the most fear-mongering thread yet, then yes, it was good for that.

A: Sometimes the facts are scary. The main thing to do is not to panic and logically figure out a way to leave. If the Nanking people were warned of the impending genocide of their people, would that have been considered 'fear-mongering'? Or would it be Reality. Americans do not want to accept the truth that their country in finished and that will cost them dearly.

I noticed you selected certain parts to reply to. What is your stance on the Spring US food shortage? or Chinas planned attack? or How the Russians and Chinese Spies hacked the US Power Grid? Why do you not question these?

Q: We know the Russians and Chinese will kill us, no use surrendering to die starving in a camp / gulag.

A: The fact is that you do realize America is finished? Don't worry, I'll fight with you. I am in America right now and will be here for these events. I will take up arms with you all and die with you all. :)

Q: I have nothing to be afraid about anyway. I am preparing for the worst just in case. Besides,I know that God is on His throne and Jesus is by His side.

A: Thats good, have 'faith'. I am not afraid either, just warning those who can still get out.

Q: The military we have could not even HOPE to contain, corral and send people to concentration camps. A military of 4 million trying to deal with a nation of almost 300 million, shooting at them from every corner, rooftop and ditch?

A: 1.) This is an overexaggeration. 300 million people do not have guns in the USA. Nor are they all trained marksmen capable of such a thing.

2.) You also doubt the skill of the 'Peace Keepers'. I was training attempt to be a Special Operations Solider (Pararescue) and have researched the military/swat teams/us marshals. They are highly skilled and can take on Americans.

3.) You underestimate the power of fear. If one is killed in front of others, resistace can be quelled. There will be 'Freedom Fighters' or 'Partriots' who stand up to this but they will all die.

Q: I'm sure you may believe all that in your heart of hearts right now but I just dont see it playing out quite that way,
not at all.I wont elaborate but there are neighborhoods I wouldnt go up against let alone entire states.You under estimate the response.

A: You simply don't understand. You have not even referred to the FOOD SHORTAGE in the USA! Or the impending attack by the Chinese or the Power grid being hacked. You are missing the Big Picture.

Q: You said China and Russia are going to kill most Americans. Why would they murder hundreds of millions of civilians and how?

A: I REALLY hope I am wrong about that part. But I was told the 'plan' will be a suprise attack. I think it will come from the West Coast. I hope I am dead wrong. If you cont know the chinese have already planned and practiced this:Link Here From the Air Force Times

Only they wont clash over Taiwan

Q: Oh good lord. A HUGE flaw in your thread is why on Earth would the US government just play tetris with 300MILLION people? Why not just seal off the cities.

A: You are probably right. I did not state that EVERYONE would be moved. If you have a house and food you will stay. Although they are going to take your guns. If you live in a rural area, you should be fine.

Q: Not to mention law enforcement and SWAT and military all have families here. Do you really think every single police officer and soldier are all brainwashed enough to turn against their own parents, wives and children?

A: It's not about that! They aren't going to go around slaughtering people, all they are going to try to do is maintain order after this system collapses. They are not savages, they are honorable men. And again I never said every law enforcemetnt officer is going to follow orders. I am sure a quite a few patriots are going to fight this. And you are taking this out of order. 1.) Collapse 2.) Mass Panic 3.) Martial Law: This will happen only after people start going crazy. "Order Out of Chaos" Remember. If nobody panics and everyone sticks together and supports each other after the dollar collapses, they things should be ok..for a little bit.

Q: That's easier than relocating them to camps for no logical reason. You do not understand the order of magnitude of THREE HUNDRED MILLION. That is a LOT of people. So how are they logistically going to support the mass relocation of that many people? There are not enough trains, busses, APCs, troop transports, or even enough troops or law enforcement in the US to carry out that kind of relocation. Where are they going to get the food, water, clothing, beds or even find space for that many people?? And please tell me WHY are they going to move EVERYONE in the US into camps? Why not just keep them in the cities?

A: I did not say EVERYONE will be moved. There will be relocations though, but alot of people will be able to stay in their homes. That is why it is important to have food on hand...and tihis is even if you discount China/Russia. Besides, have you even read whats in the Martial Law plans? Do you know what the Government will be able to do LEGALLY when it is inacted? They can take over everything.

Q: If the dollar is worthless how do you expect the US and the military to afford all this? Gas, trucks, maintenance, food, bedding, clothing, medical care, ammo, guns, water: these are all expenses that the military has to spend DOLLARS on. Where are they going to get the funding for that kind of operation if the dollar is worthless?

A: They already have those things, why would they need to, everything would be rationed. There will be no need to buy anything...this isnt some little state, this is the Government. Martial Law gives them the power to take over ALL RESOURCES!

Q: As a patriot mama and a gun owner. I would rather die fighting back, then hiding away in another country like a coward. Now, if yellowstone erupts...bye, bye!

A: Its not about that. People will be fighting each other because almost nobody is prepared for whats about to happen. Do you have food stored up and a gun? Because after the Dollar Collapses people will try to take your food instead of not panicking and working together as a community.

If yellowstone erupts now, the whole earth is in trouble. But I dont think that will happen.

Q: It just won't happen. The only way they can win is through biological warfare. And they know that those bugs can mutate and take them out as well. That is why they haven't done so on the planet already.

A: That is EXACTLY the reason why Biological attacks by Governments is a Hoax. This is why Swine Flu did not do what the media propagated. It was contained, as all Bio-attacks would be.

Q: And how do you think that China or Russia is going to shut down the power? We took care of that issue back in the late 90's. All our power is generated within the US and the individual states.

A: They hacked the grid back in 2008 and you can be sure that they did not stop then. It was 2 years ago when they hacked the Pentagon. If they can hack the PENTAGON'S SECURITY SYSTEM what makes you think your town cannot and has not be infiltrated. If you don’t believe this, Google: US electricity grid hacked. China and Russia deny this but of course they would.

Q: And as a former MP and law enforcement, I can tell you that most of them will join our side and restore the constitution, which is what we all swore to protect, and take the country back. I have spoken with many of them

A: I am sure that some will try. The Michigan Milita just tried a coup and failed. I am not saying that the soldiers and 'Peace Keepers' are evil. No, they are some of the most honorable and selfless people I have ever known. I sure hope they win if they try.

Q: The people that are planning to take guns? If everyone I know takes 2 or 3 out for every time they try to take guns from a home, there won't be anyone left to finish taking the other 120 million guns.

A: As a former MP you know full and well if an armed suspect points a Gun at you, you would shoot them in a heartbeat. Anyone who raises a Gun to the people trying to take it will be shot. This is common sense. You know scenarios are practiced like this. Hell, I would shoot someone if they pointed a Gun at me. If you are told to drop your weapon and you raise your weapon at them, KYAGB.

Q: I don't recall the Admirals name in WWII that said this, "All we have done is awaken a sleeping giant". That is the American people. And another statement I recall was when he was talking about invasion of America. He said," There will be a gun behind every blade of grass". That is how Russia and China see us as well.

A: That is a myth. There is not a Gun literally or figuratively, waiting behind every blade of grass. Only about 40% of people in the US own Guns, and maybe 5-10% of those are highly skilled marksmen, imo. Do you have higher numbers?

Q: Yes I just created this account, I've been lurking for maybe under a month. I've had no reason to step forward but when I saw this thread I thought it would be about time.

For a second, let's just say martial law was declared, the borders would be closed and all hell would break loose. The economic collapse of the dollar would cause riots and violent acts.

Now let's say the glaciers were to suddenly melt, the sea levels would rise and most of North America would be underwater. If one wanted to avoid such a disaster it would be a good idea to get somewhere high up- in the mountains would be your best bet.

And lastly I would have made a reply to his previous thread but by the time I discovered it Illuminator was inactive.

A: I am trying to get these people to safety and all they want to do is argue. I am glad you are with me. And also ATS posters are apparently ignoring the climate problems on a Global Scale. Tennesse just flooded the other day. There are many Natural Disasters happening now. Like I stated before "Do not worry about 2012". You need to get to where you will be in 2012 NOW!

Q: I really laugh and say with confidence there is NO WAY another country could invade the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, we have the best trained armed forces in the world. and alot of those with the training are National Guard and Reserves.

A: That is how alot of people think. Arrogance will be their downfall.

Q: And yes there are Special ops soldiers "Rangers and Green Berets" that are civilians just waiting to be called up or defend in a moments notice. aside from the notion we will be invaded any invasion will have to be a ground assault. any air will be dealt with with extreme prejudice

A: I know this. I did not say that America would not fight. All I said is that they will lose. Also, You apparently don't know about how the Chinese/Russian hackers compromised the power grid. If the Power goes out, then what? I know what, you will ALL be taken by surprise. "Hit them first, fast, and hard." This is the reason why Hitler's Blitzkrieg was so sucessful.

Q: Those forces will have to enter via West coast (Cali,OR.WA.) East coast (N.Y. D.C. S and N carolina Georgia) Gulf coast (Texas,LA.Ms.Ala.) when they hit one of these 3 coasts here is a short list of folks they will encounter

Gangster Disciples, Bloods, Crips, Black Disciples, Hells Angels, Latin Kings, The 18th Street Gang, Vice Lords, Black P. Stones, Tiny Rascal Gang, , Friends Stand United, Armenian Power, Trinitario, Outlaws, and Bandidos, criminal organizations including the American Mafia the Irish Mob, the Israeli mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, and various white supremacist groups including the Ku Klux Klan

Thats not including Armed law abiding citizens and national Guard

A: Excluding the national guard and ex military people. I highly doubt any of these groups have the training required to defeat any military group. Gangsters will not be the heros of America. They do not care about America, they care about themselves. They will probably try to kill you for your food. Besides all China needs to do is have an emergency draft. They could have 500 million soldiers. They would just keep throwing bodies until you guys are finished.

Q: OHH i think that kinda kills the rounding up part as well..some of your other things i may buy but not a invasion foreign or domestic thx for the good post and the heads up

A: Well, I honestly hope you are correct.

I'm out of time. Thanks to all who posted, I wish you all well. Oh and BTW I am not wes penre although I am the one who has been communicating with him. I was only going to try to help him out but i decided to help as many as possible. Good luck with everything.

In Life, Love, Light and Truth, Namaste

Illuminator13.

True-life here are your questions:

Q: 10. What is the duration of the initial event?

A: I honestly do not know.

Q: 1. How do you address the dilemma that we create our truth as we go along in this world.

A: Find what resonates and pray to The One.

Q: 2. Why would we have to physically run away when we should be addressing the fear within ourselves instead.

A: Leaving a dangerous area is the smart thing to do. I said do not fear and do not painc, just leave.

Q: 3. Is the group that you come from helping us learn by putting us through these negative events?

A: Different group. There are thing I cant say regarding this, sorry. Just get to where I said. Life will be tough wherever you decide to go, but survival is the main thing.

Q: 4. Does taking one's life have negative spiritual ramifications?

A: I would think not because you arre not harming anyone else, but I honestly do not know for sure.

Q: 5. Will non-violence (as in Ghandi) en masse provide a solution or would just speed up enslavement?

A: It does not matter.

Q: 6. Do you believe that things happen to us for a purpose and that our faith is sealed?

A: Yes I believe everything has a purpose.

Q: 7. Is America the only place where all these events will transpire?

A: No, this is a World Wide event.

Q: 8. Since equator is 26 miles wider than the Northern, during the shifting of Earth crust which is about to happen - with all the recent Earthquakes as a good indicator, the worst place to be is at the Equator - do you concur?

A: No. The worst place to be, imo, is the Northen Hemisphere. A lot of people are going to freeze or drown to death. But when you are in the equator the BEST place to be is in the mountains. High, like 2300m above sea level. You may have to hunt for food, but you will sure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 994565
United States
08/26/2010 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

like timewave homo

lol

lol

god people are stupid

Agreed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 975400
United States
08/26/2010 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think depopulation will definitely come first. Think the massive unemployment, coming food shortages, ect. They seem so calm about this complete crash of our economy. Why cause there is a solution and its murder.
cjrocks

User ID: 1074983
United States
08/26/2010 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is no "NWO" god people are stupid

Ignorance is bliss isn't it.
Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their fucking skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America! You are free to do as we tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 811871
Canada
08/26/2010 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Divide and conquer. The masses will kill one another over scarce resources.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 872433

eYeah, that's alot more fun than rolling up all those ol' bodies huh ..
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/26/2010 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: cjrocks

shill

Must be a newbie troll, spot them a mile away.

Tax dollars hard at work
Epic Beard Guy

User ID: 911215
United States
08/26/2010 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The NWO will depopulate the earth. Some say 50% some as high as 95%. It won't be hard, they have the tools already. The swine flu vaccine has left a lot of people more receptive to a mutated virus. It might be the swine flu they use, or they could use a hi-bred with the bird flu. But if you believe they accidentally released 22 kilograms of live bird flu virus instead of swine flu vaccine, you just go right back to sleep. If people had been vaccinated with live bird flu virus chances are it would have recombined to form an easily transmitted very deadly virus that would have reduced the world population by 50% to 90%. This release of bird flu virus by the World Health Organization was investigated as a veterinarian accident! WHAT THE FUCK? The UN wants use dead! When most of us are dead, they can establish their New World Order. BE PREPARED! STOCK UP ON FOOD! HAVE AT LEAST A YEAR OF SUPPLIES, TWO IS BETTER. You will need guns, ammo and training to protect your supplies. If you can, get out of the cities. If you can, get away from the cities far enough that raiders can't walk to you house after they run out of gas. I like 100 miles or more, but you be the judge. NWO is the prevalent thought process in Washington right now. It is the progressive movement, and it includes both Republicans and Democrats, so when you vote, look for the candidate that believes in SMALL GOVERNMENT.
militia
PS: If you really want to scare the local politicians, fly the Gadsden flag! They will notice!
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 526155
Canada
08/26/2010 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Certain remedies commonly discussed on GLP will kick anthrax. It's the "civil unrest" people who are "prepared" need to worry about.

It will be a "superbug" this time but yeah, 10$ says it's just anthrax. burnit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1074741
United Kingdom
08/26/2010 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are The Powers That Be. Not "them"!.

People have just forgotten who and what they are.

We're not objects of politics, we're not our clothes, we're not what we buy, we're not what society tells us to be.

"A human being is part of the whole called us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something seperated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness."

"We are perceivers. We are an awareness; we are not objects; we have no solidity. We are boundless. The world of objects and solidity is a way of making our passage on earth convenient. It is only a description that was created to help us. We, or rather our reason, forget that the description is only a description and thus we entrap the totality of ourselves in a vicious circle from which we rarely emerge in our lifetime." - Don Juan

"The totality of our so-called knowledge or beliefs, from the most casual matters of geography and history to the profoundest laws of atomic physics or even of pure mathematics and logic, is a man-made fabric which impinges on experience only along the edges. Or, to change the figure, total science is like a field of force whose boundary conditions are experience." - Willard Van Orman Quine

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Goethe
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/26/2010 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
The first quote was from Albert Einstein, by the way.
cjrocks

User ID: 1074983
United States
08/26/2010 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

shill

Must be a newbie troll, spot them a mile away.

Tax dollars hard at work
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1001520

putin
Go back to bed, America. Your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their fucking skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America! You are free to do as we tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!
Zuma
User ID: 1080722
United States
08/26/2010 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

like timewave homo

lol

lol

god people are stupid

Why do you even participate in GLP? You are better off watching CNN.
UndercoverAlien

User ID: 1080442
Brazil
08/26/2010 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think they are going form massive depopulation like what happened during 1348 and the Lombard economic collapse(also when the BLACK DEATH struck Europe and 1/2 the population died off). I believe that the similarities between that time period and now a amazingly similar. You had the decline of the roman empire, the 100 years war, the decadence and debauchery of the Roman Catholic Church and the Papacy. Then you have extremely low interest rates, financial problems w/ the withdrawal of liquidity from the economy throughout Europe, unemployment, famine, over-population w/regard to the number of jobs available. Then lastly a lot of civil unrest due to massive corruption the church and government.

Sounds strange to think the same things were going on back then as they are now but anyone who research's this time period will come to the same conclusions. In fact, the Lombard Economic Collapse was the worst collapse ever bar none and along w/ the Black Plague sent Europe into the dark ages(some alternative historians believe that the average or peasant type persons were better off during this period?).

Anyway, a lot of academics are starting to come to the conclusion that the Black Death was really caused by ANTHRAX and not Bubonic Plague. I concur and believe that the entire episode was and intentional depopulation plan that was very successful.

I believe this is what they will do now also, however, they have a lot more of tricks up their sleeve than before. Famine, war and weather control are 3 big ones. But don't ever forget that ANTHRAX is the sixth plague in the old testament and is the oldest and most researched and most refined bio-weapon ever.
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? WHAT ARE TPTB PLANNING FOR US?
 Quoting: WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES

Do you run with wolves, naked???
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
UndercoverAlien

User ID: 1080442
Brazil
08/26/2010 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are The Powers That Be. Not "them"!.

People have just forgotten who and what they are.

We're not objects of politics, we're not our clothes, we're not what we buy, we're not what society tells us to be.

"A human being is part of the whole called us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something seperated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness."

"We are perceivers. We are an awareness; we are not objects; we have no solidity. We are boundless. The world of objects and solidity is a way of making our passage on earth convenient. It is only a description that was created to help us. We, or rather our reason, forget that the description is only a description and thus we entrap the totality of ourselves in a vicious circle from which we rarely emerge in our lifetime." - Don Juan

"The totality of our so-called knowledge or beliefs, from the most casual matters of geography and history to the profoundest laws of atomic physics or even of pure mathematics and logic, is a man-made fabric which impinges on experience only along the edges. Or, to change the figure, total science is like a field of force whose boundary conditions are experience." - Willard Van Orman Quine

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Goethe
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1074741

Nice speech!!!! Now you already can be a political candidate, join TPTB and enjoy their masonic satanic orgies paid with sheeple's money.

oridin
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/26/2010 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?
 Quoting: WOMAN WHO RUNS W/ WOLVES

"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." - Voltaire

"...This delusion is a kind of prison to us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty." - Albert Einstein

If this doesn't happen, then we are submitting to our own enslavement.

I mean.. Why would anyone feel motivated to not accept that man is his own saviour?

We can accept God becoming man to save man, but not man becoming God to save himself. - Vernon Linwood Howard

I just hope more and more people wake up, and continue to wake up others. It's the last chance we've got, can you imagine what kind of world this will be in 20 years? What about 50? Do you really trust your government with your life? What about the children? What about nature? What kind of world would it be?

I have these questions on my mind a lot, it keeps me going..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 994565
United States
08/27/2010 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

GLP