Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,186 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 800,849
Pageviews Today: 1,415,232Threads Today: 597Posts Today: 10,406
04:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The New World Order Of Satans Design Explained, Ritualized Child Molestation Everywhere, Even Underground, Kid sexers

AntiHero
User ID: 927829
United States
08/26/2010 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The New World Order Of Satans Design Explained, Ritualized Child Molestation Everywhere, Even Underground, Kid sexers
freemasons are homosexuals into pedofilia or underaged sex. And because of their power and wealth and money they think they are invincible and above the law. Please soldiers police lets act as americans for christ. Im a welder i do trigonometry kill me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1045344
Canada
08/26/2010 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The New World Order Of Satans Design Explained, Ritualized Child Molestation Everywhere, Even Underground, Kid sexers
Im a welder i do trigonometry kill me ??

sadly there are many NWO lovers on this website
I too am sick of all these losers who love Lucifer
and think the God of the bible is the evil one.
sad sorry losers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1076768
United States
08/26/2010 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The New World Order Of Satans Design Explained, Ritualized Child Molestation Everywhere, Even Underground, Kid sexers
Most people get the evil agenda that they want. The govt will own your children or the UN does-they want the USA to sign the treaty on this issue (giving up parental rights over to the UN), then once that is done we will see a huge child takeover either making them soldiers and or sex slaves for the pervs. Obama gave the UN immunity so people will never have a say or recourses. Then once they are done totally messing with all the young ones and making them mind control soldiers there will be no normal humans left that think for themselves. Implant them and GPS them just in case a few are not capable of being controlled. It is a sick sick plan going on and we know many other cultures already let people mess with babies under their laws or simply could care less about them.

GLP