Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,159 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,073,462
Pageviews Today: 1,791,649Threads Today: 723Posts Today: 12,913
05:36 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

VoiceChat Discusssion 9/6 - John Todd former Illuminati & the truth re rock/roll -**Videos Posted**

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 357364
United States
09/07/2010 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: VoiceChat Discusssion 9/6 - John Todd former Illuminati & the truth re rock/roll -**Videos Posted**
Great Night!!!

ghost gotta beating chuckle
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

he's sill going strong. lolsign
PhennommennonnModerator  (OP)
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1034196
United States
09/07/2010 11:21 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: VoiceChat Discusssion 9/6 - John Todd former Illuminati & the truth re rock/roll -**Videos Posted**
video will be posted shortly
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
krish
User ID: 1092107
United States
09/07/2010 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
cant wait phenn
Macchendra

User ID: 1067330
United States
09/07/2010 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The Downward Spiral" was recorded in the house where Sharon Tate was murdered.

I particularly like the PIGS reference in this one:

Pigs are sexy...
 Quoting: Macchendra

"Devils speak of the ways in which she'll manifest."

-Reptile from The Downward Spiral
Forum Administrator

United States
09/07/2010 11:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
video might say conversion in progress but it plays

political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Forum Administrator

United States
09/07/2010 12:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
cant wait phenn
 Quoting: krish 1092107

hey krish. be warned it got nasty 2/3rds in chuckle its all good tho. ghost took it like a man.
celtblood

User ID: 859320
United States
09/07/2010 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
The popular "horn sign" Mylie Cyrus and others are so often seen using is sign language for "I love you", a message to their fans. As for secret rooms in studios, I've been in the music industry, as have many of my relatives, and I can assure you, there have not been any secret rooms, Witches (except for myself, as I happen to be Wiccan), or demons present. These include studios in New York, Atlanta, and Nashville. I can't speak for LA, but I do have my doubts about their studios as well. This tale was featured in Chick Publications' "Crusaders" Comic Book Series, and showed the so-called Witches/Satanists (in reality, there is no connection whatsoever between the two) taking a master tape into one of these "secret rooms" behind the "oaken doors". This is the only place I've ever seen or heard of such a claim being made. (The same comic showed "Druids" carrying Egyptian Ankhs, which would be like a Buddhist carrying a Rosary. In other words, the Chick/Todd series isn't just over the top based on their wild claims of demons in recordings, but they're way off base historically, too.)
Forum Administrator

United States
09/07/2010 07:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
The popular "horn sign" Mylie Cyrus and others are so often seen using is sign language for "I love you", a message to their fans. As for secret rooms in studios, I've been in the music industry, as have many of my relatives, and I can assure you, there have not been any secret rooms, Witches (except for myself, as I happen to be Wiccan), or demons present. These include studios in New York, Atlanta, and Nashville. I can't speak for LA, but I do have my doubts about their studios as well. This tale was featured in Chick Publications' "Crusaders" Comic Book Series, and showed the so-called Witches/Satanists (in reality, there is no connection whatsoever between the two) taking a master tape into one of these "secret rooms" behind the "oaken doors". This is the only place I've ever seen or heard of such a claim being made. (The same comic showed "Druids" carrying Egyptian Ankhs, which would be like a Buddhist carrying a Rosary. In other words, the Chick/Todd series isn't just over the top based on their wild claims of demons in recordings, but they're way off base historically, too.)
 Quoting: celtblood

its hard not to believe that there isnt something sinister behind the music.
Joshua Shanholtz
User ID: 1457624
United States
07/06/2011 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Joshua
User ID: 1116841
United States
07/22/2011 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rothschilds are children of Lucifer.

GLP