Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18650
Australia
09/19/2005 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Moogle

It is an alien that is trying to awaken you to its presence. Show absolutely no fear and try to give unconditional love to the entity. Welcome it into your life and you will meet a being from The Source. It will show you all the other types of aliens around us, so you can make up your own mind about those beings.

The being is touching you to let you know it is there, because you cannot see it yet. But once you know it is there you will begin to see it.

It will teach you what you are and it will show you what the zetagrays are, and it will teach you by experience and not by dictating information to you. flower
aztec

Australia
09/19/2005 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Moogle

That was my post above. I didnīt log in so it said I was anonymous.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25283
Canada
09/19/2005 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
ARE YOU A fREAK? OR WHAT?
The operator

User ID: 1601
Canada
09/19/2005 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
"**Another Case Of "Interpretation" Based On Not Knowing & Not Understanding Our Peoples !! "

THATīS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. NOT ANY MORE. THOSE DAYS ARE PAST. IF ITS REAL, LETīS SEE IT. It not, then we just have your never-ending say-so? Forget about it.

same beings...same lizards...same Nephallim.

you have got this whole 26,000 year Kali Yuga cycle. To stop doing what you are doing and turn it around.
Truth2

User ID: 1544
United States
09/19/2005 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

I was drawn to read the webpage that one so disrespectfully gave without your permission. At first I did not read it out of respect for you....but then curiosity got the better of me and, well...the cat was out of the bag (I hope that it was OK).

Loved it!! What a beautiful story...makes me want to read more!! Just a personal note of interest (to me anyway) I find that we both came in/born close to same time... my birthday September 28.

Thank you
ST In BG
User ID: 11045
United States
09/19/2005 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: John Souttar
User ID: 644

Thank you ST in BG

**You Are Very Welcome !!

First I hope you dont mind if I reply to Susano who is nice enough to ask about my hearing.

**Oh I Donīt Mind At All !!

Looking back now all my family and old friends realise that I was deaf - they have seen the difference since I got a degree of normal hearing.

**Yes Indeed !!

I was not at all happy to be suspected of having less than 100% hearing as a wannabe musician.

**That Would Be A Great Detriment In That Field !! ... And A Great Loss To Self ... Having That Desire !!

My hearing loss though is profound and always was.

We played Chinese Whispers once when I was ten and they worked it down to me. I completely changed the message and was so embarrassed. I assumed the person passing it to me was lying and changed it first but now realise it was me.

**Hmmmm !!

So it has been all my life. I think of things when people talk to me and tend to lead conversations or stay right out of them.

Due to my family and harsh schooling I learned to talk normally which is also unusual.

**Yes For Those That Are Termed: "Deaf" ... That Is Unusual !!

So I say to you Susano that you too have a clairvoyant ability which you use daily and you deny it just as I denied my deafness.

In fact most people are deaf and blind to the truth and hear and see illusion but you have to be aware to know that for real.

**Sometimes "Dumb" To The Truth As Well !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

But I admit you have to be thick to get to 40 and not know that there is a problem with answering the phone or chatting in a restaurant.

**Well Not "Think In The Head" ... Just Not Aware !! ... And For Whatever Reason ?? ... This Before That Time ... Was Not Called To Your Attention !!

however the greatest bit of knowledge I ever received which enabled me to move forward was a complete mishearing. I thought a guru had said ´you must mum your development´ (ie act it - mummers were ancient actors who clairvoyantly re-enactyed historical scenes). So I got on with it. Later he denied ever saying such a thing and could not understand even what it meant. By which time the tables had turned and he was learning from me.

**But Was It A Complete Mishearing ??? ... Maybe The Guru Did Not Say This ... But "Another Guru" Did Instead ?? ... As This Message Was Intended Just For You !! ... Yes They Would Deny This !! ... As Itīs Suspected This "Message" Did Not Come From That Person & Originated "Elsewhere" !! ... ETīs Work In Mysterious Ways !! ... Hee Hee Heee !!!

I am just back from my Chinese herbalist and had five very pretty girls all holding out their hands to me for readings. How sweet is that and how mean of me to deny them.

**Hee Hee Hee !! ... Yes That Is Very Nice & It Was Sweet Of Them !! ... Well Not Mean ... But Rather Just A Decision Made ... Of Which You Had Reason(s) To Deny Them At This Time !!

However each will find out something. I showed them a dinosaur tooth instead (dragon tooth they call it).

**Never Know ?? ... Could Be "Draconian Related" !! ... Rather Then "Dinoid" Related !! ... Or Perhaps Ever A Mix !!

ST in BG it used to be just the Dead Sea that performed the function. I am told once the Mediterranean was a brain (it looks like Egypt´s brain on the maps) but it must have been enclosed to do this I would have thought. But now all the oceans have acquired the right consistency and the Dead Sea is a bit too salty.

**Hmmm !!

But the Dead Sea inspired the ´Sea´ that was kept in the holy of holies in Jerusalem temples (see bible unbelievers). That inspired both holy water as it is called and baptisms.

**Yes That Makes Sense !!

Horrible what gold extraction has done, but a marvel to outsiders.

**Indeed So !!

I was about to ask Morpheus and Hypnos last night, fell asleep immediately and recall nothing so that should say something!

**Says A Lot Actually !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

The restructure ST in BG. It comes about due to the new alliances and seems to conjure up last shall be first, meek exalted etc. Only my opinion though.

**Yes Indeed !! ... Very Curious !!

Just the talents that held the old structures are no longer so desirable when everyone is on the same side. Everyone a bit worried about it apparently (imagine USA or UK with no government opposition and the unemployable getting all the best jobs!) Not that this is the case.

**Yes I Can Understand That Thought !!

Should not have written you would get a fright susano and cannot believe I was so insensitive. You would get a thrill is what I must have meant. (Unless you suffer from stage fright).

**A Thrill Indeed !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

A lot of us have taken an interest in you. Re ageing I get bad hair days like most (wits end as ST in BG says) but pass for 35 usually, this month 45 and last month 55. Judge for yourself www.schoolofclairvoyance.com. Please ignore plug everyone else.

**Opps !! ... Forgot You Gave That Link !! ... Saved It !! ... The "Bird Pictures" Are Very Beautiful !!!

ST in BG I understand that most of your ancestors have gone to live in you so you will be feeling like you lived before but I dare to suggest that they did not you.

**Well No !! ... As It Is Understood From A "Non-Linear Perspective" ... As All "Time" Is NOW !! ... These Are Simply Me ... Existing In "Another Frame" ... Of "Another Costume/Appearance/Embodiment" !! ... That Instead Of Existing In "Past Lives" ... They Are Concurrant !! ... That Is They All Exist At The Same Moment !! ... And As Such ... They Are All Me !! ... So From That View/Perspective I Am "Everywhere" (Well Most Everywhere !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!) At Once !! ... And Can Consult/"Tap In" To My Other Meīs ... When Such Occasions Arise !!

I am a first timer having a real struggle getting to awareness. Furthermore I have learned not to trust anyone else so only talk and take advice from the man at the end of this life. I am hoping he is a bit older than me he never discusses it.

**Hmmmm !!!??

He seems to like you a lot which surprised me - you know how aggressive I was in my first couple of posts.

**Nice To Hear !! ... Yes You Were A Little "Ouchy" At First !! ... Hee Hee Hee !! ... But As Things Went On ... You Slowly Improved !! ... And Have Gotten Much Better !!!

I also talk to ancient peoples. The Egyptians for example recorded my name long ago but it has got corrupted over the centuries.

**Well It Seems I Am In Termed: "Good Company" !! ... As My Reference/Designation Has Been Rather "Scrambled" Through My Various Guises Throughout Terrestrial/Earth History !!

Sumerians too. Not that I am godly or holy just that I talk to them and let them come and see through my eyes (now with certain terms and conditions ST in BG!).

**Yes The S(h)umerians Were Better Then Most !! ... But They Botched A Few Things Too ... In Their Transcribing/Record Keeping !! ... But No Fault Unto Themselves ... As They Had To Go With The Information/Understandings & Teachings Of That Age/Time !!

Djehwty who comes out of Sutekh´s head is one name, Oannes another (Because the great Egyptologist Eiddon Edwards who brought Tutankhamun to London and New York used to call me Mr Abou Hannes = Father John).

Very Interesting !! ... Very Curious Indeed !!!

I dropped the name as it is not very helpful in this climate.

**Yes I Can Understand Why !!

My kids called me Reve, and rattuos has obvious associations to Souttar (Soter, Sokar, etc).

**Yes Of Course !!

They call my wife who is Kim Souttar Sekhmet (Khem in Sutekh with a feminine et thrown on) means powerful one as she has total power over me even at this difficult time in our marriage.

**Why Of Course !!

She is a vet nurse never without a basket of kittens like Bastet.

**Heee Heee Heeee !!!

Names are very confusing things and give people the power to summon you - especially the ancients who know how to do this.

**Yes They Did !! ... And Oftentimes Right When I Was Relaxing Too !! ... At Least I Wasnīt Disturbed When I Was Taking My Bath !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Long after I stopped talking to them (ie later Egyptian dynasties that do not amuse me)

**I Can See Why !! ... As I/Myself Perfer To Converse With The First Beings !! ... Rather Then Those Who Came Later/Afterword ... And "Built Their Reputations" On The "Originals" !!

they decided Sutekh not a good guy so that name might be a handicap in this climate too.

**As It Has Long Been Said ... The God(s) Of The Old ... Become The Demon(s) Of The New !! ... Such As It Was With Many Beings Who Were So "Branded" ... For Personal, Social & Political Gain !!

I would love it if some of you posted with your real names (if you dont mind being summoned).

**Hee Hee Hee !! ... Well That Would Be Different !!

ST in BG is this how your lot found me that day - you said in your files?

**Well Such Things Are An "ET Trade Secret" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !! ... But Suffice To Say ... If We Need You ... We Can "Look You Up" !! ... Or Is That "Bring/Beam You Up" ?? ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

I will stop posting all this stuff soon I promise!

**Hey It Doesnīt Bother Us !! ... Actually It Is Most Intriguing !!!

ST in BG is an interesting name

**Well Again That Is Just A "Handle" For Here !! ... Of My Terrestrial Self I Was Given A "Zeta Reticulian" (Generic) Title ... Which Refers To My Lifetime As A Interstellar Navigator/Celestial Navigator ... Aboard A Zeta Reticulian "Bird" ... Space/Time Exploration Vessel !!

thanks for explaining it.

Just please dont be Nancy or Laura in BG.(Only kidding they are probably very nice sincere people too).

**Hee Hee Hee !! ... No Worries There !! ... Actually In Regard To "Answering Questions" ... I/We/Others Were "Taking Calls" Before One Recognized "Nancy" Came Onboard !! ... Which At The Time ... Was A Most Interesting & Unusual Experience !!

What happened to the pros trying to stop this thread? (Real names please folks)

Oh They Are Still Around !! ... Still Seething At Being Turned Aside ... From Their Attempts At Debunking, Ridiculing, Attacking Credibility, Remarks On Oneīs Sanity, Ect. !! ... And We Wish Them Well Too !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

**Farewell For Now My Friend !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
09/19/2005 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Guest Of Guests
User ID: 12884

Hello ST In Bg.

This is just a logic question for you, so do not take it seriously in any way. It´s only for fun. :-)

Ok ???

You have died (sorry!). In front of you are two paths, one goes left and the other goes right. There is also a sign which reads:

One path before you leads to Hell, the other to Heaven. You must choose between them. The paths are guarded by two angels [At this point they miraculously appear]. The angels are identical except that one angel will always tell the truth and the other will always lie. You are allowed to ask one question, to which both will answer.

What question do you ask to work out which is the right path?

**Well Actually ... I Would Remain Silent !! ... As Neither Has The Answers That I Seek !! ... I Would Create My Own Path ... And Go Right Up The Middle !! ... Between These Two Termed: "Angels" !! ... While They Scratch Their Heads & Wings In Looking Very Confused !! ... What ??? ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Thank you for your time. And take care my friend.

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
09/19/2005 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward (aztec)
User ID: 837

Moogle

It is an alien that is trying to awaken you to its presence. Show absolutely no fear and try to give unconditional love to the entity. Welcome it into your life and you will meet a being from The Source. It will show you all the other types of aliens around us, so you can make up your own mind about those beings.

**If It Is An "Extraterrestrial Entity" ... The Advice Is Sound !! ... However They Are Not "Aliens" !!

The being is touching you to let you know it is there, because you cannot see it yet. But once you know it is there you will begin to see it.

**If This Is Happening ... Then This May Be True !!

It will teach you what you are and it will show you what the zetagrays are,

**Especially If This Is A Termed: "Zetagrey" Hee Hee Hee !!

and it will teach you by experience and not by dictating information to you.

**Are You Trying To Put Forth Some "Hint" There ?? ... No !! ... Not You !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

**Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
09/19/2005 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1362

ARE YOU A fREAK? OR WHAT?

**Likewise ... Are You A "What" ?? ... Or Just A Freak ?? ... Hee Hee Heee !!!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
09/19/2005 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: The operator
User ID: 559

"**Another Case Of "Interpretation" Based On Not Knowing & Not Understanding Our Peoples !! "

THAT´S NOT GOOD ENOUGH. NOT ANY MORE. THOSE DAYS ARE PAST. IF ITS REAL, LET´S SEE IT. It not, then we just have your never-ending say-so? Forget about it.

**Well It Is Going To Have To Be "Good Enough" !! ... Unless You Want To Take Some "Speciality Remedial Courses" !! ... Taught By My ET Me !! ... Lectures, Discources ... That Sort Of Thing !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

same beings...same lizards...same Nephallim.

**Well No !! ... But Same Non-Understanding ... Non-Learning (Or Not Wanting To Learn ??) ... Attitude Encountered !!

you have got this whole 26,000 year Kali Yuga cycle. To stop doing what you are doing and turn it around.

**I Think You Have That A Just A Bit Backwards My Friend !! ... As It Is Those With "Certain Backwards (To Us) Beliefs & Attitudes !! ... That Have Been Given More Then Adequate Time To Change & To Mend Their Ways !! ... Before Intervention Occurs & The Changes Are Made For You !! ... Of Which Will Soon Occur !!

**Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
09/19/2005 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truth2
User ID: 7741

ST,

I was drawn to read the webpage that one so disrespectfully gave without your permission.

**Yes Of Course !! ... And This Was Being "Disrespectful" !!

At first I did not read it out of respect for you....but then curiosity got the better of me and, well...the cat was out of the bag (I hope that it was OK).

**Yes We Understand !! ... And That Was Perfectly Alright !!

Loved it!! What a beautiful story...makes me want to read more!!

**Thank You Very Kindly !! ... We Have More ... But It Is On Loose Papers & In Many Various Locations !! ... Someday ?? ... It Is Hoped To Compile These Notes/Stories ... And Put Them Into Book Form !!

Just a personal note of interest (to me anyway) I find that we both came in/born close to same time... my birthday September 28.

**Hmmm !! ... Well You Know How It Is !! ... I Arrived A Bit Early !! ... As I Wanted To Scope/Check Out The Place First !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Thank you

Farewell For Now My Friend !!

ST In BG
aztec

Australia
09/19/2005 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Iīve watched the reptilians create zetagrays thousands of times. They are puppet beings. Donīt believe that they are in control. They work for the reptiles.

Reptiles cannot leave their wet dark places so they have leather suits which they wear. That is why st in bg says his skin is leathery.The reptiles have put him into one of their suits.

The reptiles are servants and so are their zetagray creations.

The being contacting Moogle is a Source Being. It will teach Moogle the truth so he wonīt fall victim to the lies of the reptilians and their zetagray puppets.cool2
The operator

Canada
09/19/2005 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reptiles

There are luciferic entities constantly trying to rewrite the code.

No heart. No life. Only pain and suffering.

[link to img73.imageshack.us]

Ask ST in BG what is on the right photo....!

this is what they really look like, NAKED.

Does that look appealing to you?
ST In BG
United States
09/19/2005 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: aztec

I´ve watched the reptilians create zetagrays thousands of times.

**Hee Hee Hee !! ... Oh You Have Now ?? ... NOT !!

They are puppet beings.

**Try Again !!

Don´t believe that they are in control. They work for the reptiles.

**Guess Again !!

Reptiles cannot leave their wet dark places so they have leather suits which they wear.

**No Not Really !!

That is why st in bg says his skin is
leathery.

**No That Is Not The Case !!

The reptiles have put him into one of their suits.

**Sorry !! ... Wrong Again !!

The reptiles are servants and so are their zetagray creations.

**Nope !!

The being contacting Moogle is a Source Being. It will teach Moogle the truth

**If He Is "In Contact" ?? ... Perhaps The Being Will "Teach The Truth" !!

so he won´t fall victim to the lies of the reptilians and their zetagray puppets.

**Sorry Your Prejudice Towards ETīs Is Showing Again !! ... Definate "Bad Case" Of ET Racism/Specieism !! ... I Would Most Definately Have This Checked By ET Doctors !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
09/19/2005 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Reptiles

There are luciferic entities constantly trying to rewrite the code.

No !!

No heart. No life. Only pain and suffering.

No !!

[link to img73.imageshack.us]

???

this is what they really look like, NAKED.

**If You Say So !!

Does that look appealing to you?

**Maybe To Another Termed: "Reptilian" ??

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Leloo

User ID: 22717
Sweden
09/19/2005 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
BROTHER OF SPACE AND CREATION,
ARE YOU STILL OUT THERE?

TELL ME, WHAT IS THE GRAIL 3 OR CALCIUM 3?
The operator

Canada
09/19/2005 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

???

Hummmm do you want more Pictures ST...?

Hee Hee Hee !!

I can go with the pictures all night you know...!
ST In BG
United States
09/19/2005 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Leloo
User ID: 1291

ARE YOU STILL OUT THERE?

**If You Refer To Us ... I Guess So ?? ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

**Well Unfortunately This ET Is Stumped !! ... Care To Share Links ???

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
09/19/2005 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

???

Hummmm do you want more Pictures ST...?
Hee Hee Hee !!

I can go with the pictures all night you know...!

**Whatever Floats Your Boat !! ... Although That Does Not Mean We Have To Particpate In Your "Show & Tell" !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Leloo

Sweden
09/19/2005 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
ARE YOU STILL OUT THERE?

aztec

Australia
09/20/2005 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Operator,

great photos, can you give us all the links ? That is a reptileīs groin area with its genital shield on the right.

The beings contacting Moogle showed me the reptile bodies and lifted up that genital shield. Itīs quite rigid and can only lift up a small way.
ST In BG
United States
09/20/2005 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Leloo: User ID: 1291

BROTHER OF SPACE AND CREATION, ARE YOU STILL OUT THERE?

**You Have "Double Posted" Your Message !!

We Responded: ST In BG: User ID: 122 9/19/2005 11:20 pm

Greetings: Leloo: User ID: 1291

ARE YOU STILL OUT THERE?

**If You Refer To Us ... I Guess So ?? ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

**Well Unfortunately This ET Is Stumped !! ... Care To Share Links ???

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

**Please State If It Is "We" To Whom The Message Is Directed ... Or To Whom ?? ... And That Way We May Be Of Service !!

Thank You !!

ST In BG
The operator

Canada
09/20/2005 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
"That is a reptile´s groin area with its genital shield on the right."

Wow Aztec you have surprised me.... for your description of the photograph of the right-side photo.

I have other photos from others reptiles but I dont want to Insult.... These takers of human life.
[link to img376.imageshack.us]

that will generate an unique insult with each click!

And WE, take no prisoners, let The Creator sort them out.

That´s when they expire the most easily.
Leloo

Sweden
09/20/2005 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
ARE YOU STILL OUT THERE?

aztec

Australia
09/20/2005 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
The zetas are not etīs at all. They are earth creatures created here on another dimension which is slightly forward in time. Theyīre aliens to us but theyīre not etīs.
The operator

Canada
09/20/2005 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The zetas are not et´s at all. They are earth creatures created here on another dimension"

There are NO ZETAs. Thatīs just a rebellion star system, one of seven star systems, include three planets from our own system (Rahab, Mars, and Earth) that joined in the rebellion against Diety, Divinity. They are NEPHILLIM, ANNUNAKI, FELLERS, HYBRIDS, FALLEN ANGELS, APOSTATES.
aztec

Australia
09/20/2005 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Iīve been shown that the zetagrays are on another dimension right next to us and they have always been here. Before I was shown that I was made to believe by the zetas that they were from space. They took me into space to other worlds and showed me their technology. They made me believe they were gods with absolute knowledge and power. They always appeared from space and I was mesmerized by them, but after a number of years I discovered that they were fooling me and that they were from right here with us, only on an alternate dimension.

No doubt they came from the stars originally. We all must have come from somewhere. But as far as I know they have been on earth since before man was even here.

The beings trying to contact Moogle have shown me many types of alien that exist on different frequencies of matter around us.
The operator

Canada
09/20/2005 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
"I discovered that they were fooling me and that they were from right here with us, only on an alternate dimension. "

The etheric world is where they attack us and where we fight back.
ST In BG
User ID: 2518
United States
09/20/2005 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: aztec

The zetas are not et´s at all. They are earth creatures created here on another dimension which is slightly forward in time. They´re aliens to us but they´re not et´s.

**Ok ?? ... If You Say So !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
User ID: 2518
United States
09/20/2005 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

"The zetas are not et´s at all. They are earth creatures created here on another dimension"

There are NO ZETAs.

**Well That Is The "Nickname" That Being On Terra/Earth Give Them !!

That´s just a rebellion star system, one of seven star systems, include three planets from our own system (Rahab, Mars, and Earth) that joined in the rebellion against Diety, Divinity. They are NEPHILLIM, ANNUNAKI, FELLERS, HYBRIDS, FALLEN ANGELS, APOSTATES.

**No !! ... Sorry !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

GLP