++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++

WhinG

User ID: 376071
Estonia
02/07/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
ST in BG, if You are who you claim to be and not making people false believers here, then I really respect your answeres you've given.
I sadly haven't followed this thread so far till end and I am not sure what have been asked and what not.
I would have many more questions, but I'll ask some that come in to my mind. You may just say when these are answered, Thankyou and light and love to you.

1. If people on Earth were meant to be miners, then why are we meant to ascend to a higher level...(means getting 97% of brains usage back too, and upgrading DNA) ?

2. That TV news that was 1977 in TV, video is on youtube, The Vrillon contacted to people, from Ashtar galactic command. Do they exist and was it them?

3. Do everyone ascend or those, who understand or are worthy?

4. If natural or manmade causes make people die on planet Earth, does this disturb the ascending process?

Thankyou, if have time to answere these questions, If these are answered, anybody may say.
ST In BG
User ID: 9109383
United States
02/07/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Conan: User ID: 3711687

Greetings ST In BG,

I have Simian Lines

**Hmmm !! ... What Came Into Mind Is ... Simian (As In Tigers/Lions) ... Sirian Paschats (Lionine Beings) !!

on both my Palms and recently read about it being called a "Toltec Perakee" . . .

**Interesting !!

hoping You could enlighten Me to its True meaning and history if any . . .

**Well ... We Gave You Some Hints !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Thank Yous and Mushroom Pizzas to You my Friend.

**Thank You Very Kindly !! ... Though It Is Fresh/Raw Mushroom Pizzas !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/07/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: RightNut: User ID: 9985830

This is the first time I ever saw you ramble.

**Well At The "Time" ... We Were Listening To ... "Ramblin Rose" Or Is That "Cracklin Rose" ?? ... By Neil Diamond !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Don't get me wrong, I loved it and thank you for saying it.

**You Are Most Welcome !! ... "It" !! ... There !! ... We Said "It" !! ... (Most Offensive To: The Knights That Say Nee !! ... (Reference To: Monty Python And The Holy Grail) !! ... Bring Us A Shrubbery !! ... Heee Hee Heee !!!

But you rambled...you even caught yourself.

**And That Was No Easy Task !!

HA HA!!! You funny ET's.

**Yes We Are !! ... Haa Ha Haa !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Reambling

ST In BG

Its official you Rambled!!

I looked it up in Nuts Blinding White Light Encyclopedia Edition, Very Old Addition. According to that book and as you well know anything wrote on paper is truth (lol)....You Rambled.

**You Forgot To Mention ... It Was/Is ... The T'Pau Edition (No ... Not The T'Pol Edition !!) ... As T'Pau Is Older !! ... Hee Hee Hee !! ... As To T'Pau's Age ... Lets Just Say The Edition Is ... Very Old !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Now don't get me Wong, it was a good ramble. As a matter of fact it was better than Canundrums, or Wispy when she use to
ramble. Ha ha ha....those two shots was above the belt. So I am allowed. Why? cuz its my post. DUH! Got ya didn't I?

**Hee Hee Hee !!

Serves ya Right, trying to mess with me. OR should I say:

Serves ya ME, trying to mess with Right. bzzzt

Damn it just got a phone call. Pulled me out of my toon town being.

**Oh Noooooooooooooooooo !!!

Ok Well I guess that's about it. I lost my concentration.

**Hope You Find It Again !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

I hope some of you understood what I was saying and got a laugh.

**That We Did !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Greetings ST,

I was pondering something and was hoping you could enlighten us with some personal information about your species/One People.

I am only comparing to humans to set a reference point. I am NOT comparing...so please no offense.

Human thinking and emotions are all over the map. From one extreme to another.

I can not imagine telepathy being used on such a race.

This post is not to address the telepathy issue, but just making a note.

When I teased you about rambling I never really sent you the punch line. I tried to deliver it in my last post but I had just medicated myself and as the meds were kicking in I was loosing my ability to focus. Then the phone call blew me out of de boat and I lost all concentration. This is frustrating beyond belief.

Anyway, I picture in my mind when you were "rambling" all the ET's with you were calmly listening to what you were saying. Kinda sitting there toe tapping if you will. Kind of like in a trance....all in the grove of the story...then one of you ET's realizes hey ST is rambling...then he nudges you in the side as all the other ETs start coming out of the trance realizing the ramble. Ha ha ha.

**Hee Hee Hee !!!

This is why I put ET's in the prior post and not just ST, because I think you all got caught up in the ramble.

**Could Be !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

But did get me thinking about the specific behavior of your race.

I am curious if the beings of the One People are all of the same mind set.

**Well ...

Do all of you agree with each other all of the time or are there differences between yourselves.

**We Won't Tell !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

You are more of a computerized brain/mind set without the heavy influence of emotions.

**Well ...

Keep in mind I am NOT talking about emotions specifically, but its emotions that generates many of human actions that are suppose to be reserved for the brain.

**Or As The Bee Gee's Sing ... "It Just Emotion That's Taking Me Over ... " ... !!

Also I have a question regarding your natural ability to see.

When you look at Earth, do you actually see with your own eyes all the cracks in our planet?

**We Use A "Magnifying Glass" !! ... The Better To See You My Dear !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Ok went and got the quote that got me thinking.

**If One Looks At The Planet ... Though "ET Eyes" ... Focusing First On The United States ... One Can See This As A Giant Spider Web !!

Thank You ST

You Are Very Welcome !!

Regards

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/07/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: sasha: User ID: 8554899

Nibiru was near/close to Mars from Earth's point of view.

**It Is ... Coming In !! ... Inbound !!

Nibiru has moved next to Very close to our Moon from Earth's point of view from what i understand causing the Moon to receive a glowing red halo or hue around this.

**Well ..

Apparently the Nibiru object or an object or system associated with Nibiru is down and to the right of the Moon causing what appears like a purplish color as viewed from Earth according to a recent video done by Donny Gillson.

**Hmmm !! ... Perhaps A "Nibiru Connection" ??

ST said Nibiru is Very close.

**Yep !!

ST is a Very honest person

**Yup !!

Why would ST lie there is no need for ST to fool/deceive the populous for his own benefit or agenda.

**Besides If We Did ... We Would Turn Pink ... Which Is Most Embarrassing !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

ST has no reason to deceive us he is not making money on any of this information.

**True !!

Donny lined his information up with that of Terral took Teral's info and his and showed the formation of Nibiru system next to Mars with his data confirmed and now next near our Moon to his data what Terral say's and confirmed Very close to our Moon.

**Hmmm !!

ST said Nibiru is Very close.

**Yup !!

Our linear "Time" is VERY close to coming to a screeching halt.

**A Most Ear Shattering ... Screeching Halt !!

Take care,

You Too !!

Josh.

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364770
United States
02/07/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
yet amazingly, still no evidence of it existing lol
ST In BG
United States
02/07/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 10057037

I ask this question of any brother or sister or other of light and banish all self serving negative entities from responding with lies in the name of love and light and god and the law of one.

**It Is Much Much Easier ... Just To Ask The Question(s) ... Then To Get Wrapped Up/Entangled In ... "New Age" & "Religious" Buzzwords ... Of That Which Is "Tossed Around" ... With No Understanding/Meaning !!

What purpose does pyrite serve beyond just its appearance ?

**It Can Have Many Purposes !!

In particular, boji (shaman) stones?

**Just Depends On What You Are Using This For !!

And can you provide any history on why pyrite is considered "worthless" for no good reason ?

**It Has Been Nicknamed "Fools Gold" ... As "Gold Prospectors" Took This For "Gold" ... Thinking They Were Rich ... & It Turned Out ... That It Was Not ... What They Had Believed It Was !!

**Depending Upon It's Use(s) ... It Is Far From "Worthless" !!

I saw a strange set of artifacts while traveling and was fascinated by it.

**Hmmm !!

Thank you for any wisdom you may share.

**You Are Very Welcome !!

I may not be able to monitor this thread for a time.

**Okey Dokey !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/07/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truth2: User ID: 1448050

**In Response To: Anonymous Coward 665120 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 665120 ...

"Hello,

could someone please make a resume' of this thread?

What's this all about? In a nutshell?

Thanks"

That would be waaaayyy too complex.

However, I did start an Index of sorts back in 2005 that covers the first 120+ pages of the many many+++++ subjects that have been covered. It has been reposted many times throughout the years. Here it is from page 1215:

I N D E X FOR ST IN BG'S POSTINGS

**Thank You !! ... For Reposting The "Index For ST In BG's Postings" !! ... Most Appreciated !!!

Truth2

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/07/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Uwe: User ID: 631756

*scratches on the wall: "Uwe was/is/will be here"*

Hi ST,

can you give brief explanation how Nibiru can be so close (within solar system?) and yet it cannot be detected with our physical observation instruments?

**They Cloak !! ... Wellllllll ... You Did Want A "Brief Explanation" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

kind regards,

To You As Well !!

Uwe

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/07/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: CN: User ID: 10304920

To ST and the readers of the thread: I think you all may really enjoy this thread. The person claims to have memories of life on Mars. Seems like it could be legit and the information is intriguing to say the least.

Thread: The Martian Chronicles: A Q&A with a member of the high counsel.

Thread: The Martian Chronicles: A Q&A with a member of the high counsel.

**Hmmm !! ... Most Interesting !! ... Thank You For Posting The Reference/Link !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/07/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: sasha: User ID: 8554899

**In Response To: Anonymous Coward 1375940 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Nibiru's system is extremely large system.

Nibiru come into view from Earth viewing Mars in that direction not necessary on top of Mars but coming into view towards direction of Mars.

Then coming in direction of our Moon not necessary on top of our Moon but coming into view of the direction of our Moon.

Nibiru system as seen from Earth towards the Moon with telescope seen as small as it's quite a distance yet the kite formation and Nibiru system formation is coming into view yet Nibiru's distance makes it appear to be smaller then this system actually is. This system is very Gigantic in size.

Just ask ST for measurements, hee.hee.hee.

**Give Us A Moment ... To Look For The Maps !! ... Now Where Did We Put These ?? ... Heee Hee Heee !!!

Take care, Josh.

You Too !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/07/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: WhinG: User ID: 376071

ST in BG,

if You are who you claim to be and not making people false believers here,

**We Are ... Who We Are !!

then I really respect your answers you've given.

**Thank You !!

I sadly haven't followed this thread so far till end and I am not sure what has been asked and what not.

**Understand !!

I would have many more questions, but I'll ask some that come in to my mind. You may just say when these are answered,

Thank you

and light and love to you.

**And Fresh Mushroom Pizzas To You !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

1. If people on Earth were meant to be miners,

**They Were Meant To Be Miners ???

then why are we meant to ascend to a higher level...

**Ascend/Ascension ... Is A "Religious Description" ... Of Which They Do Not Understand/Have No Clue !!

(means getting 97% of brains usage back too, and upgrading DNA) ?

**As To Having The Use Of ... More Brain Capacity/Brain Function ... It Just Depends On What Body/Body Form ... That You Will Have Next !!

2. That TV news that was 1977 in TV, video is on youtube, The Vrillon contacted to people, from "A.G.C." (Abbreviated Due To "Possible Sensitivites")

**Who ???? ... "A.G.C." In Our View ... Is Not Legitimate !!

Do they exist and was it them?

** ????

3. Do everyone ascend or those, who understand or are worthy?

**Oh Boy !! ... Read Our Response Above ... As Far As "Ascension" !!

4. If natural or manmade causes make people die on planet Earth,

**The Entire Terra/Earth's Surface Will Be Cleansed !! ... No Life Will Exist There !!

does this disturb the ascending process?

**See Our Response As To "Ascension" !!

Thank you, if have time to answer these questions,

If these are answered, anybody may say

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5598070
United States
02/07/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi ST!

I am a little confused on the Niburu thing. Sounds like its an impending doom(DOOM...DOOM...DOOM..) that is inevitable. So whats the purpose of letting us know? Seems like only worry could come of this knowledge if it is something that can not be avoided.

And is there any possible way for average humans to verify the planet is there and on its way?

Thanks!
Ryan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 942369
United States
02/07/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings St and Orneries..

This past week, there have been several TTs.

A few days ago, there was what appeared long black lines ( like rain? ) falling from the sky down to earth.
This happened a second time and then the lines turned into red puddles.

I tried to draw. It was like figure 2 .

A few days later there were Hearts. A huge amount pushed together into a big cluster. Like a big bouquet of hearts.
For some reason this distressed me. I thought.. Valentine's
day?

I have seen also TTs of streams of hearts falling like rain.

Today it was streams of energy lines falling in columns.

But the one which disturbed me most is this one that came early this morning. It came twice.

It was like a wall of curly Q circles with a BIG BLACK Line through the center. Like the US was the backdrop and the Mississippi river Basin in the center of the country was all Black. Like a big monolith or something. I was distressed by this . Do not know why but I seemed agitated by the vision..

I did my best to draw as figure # 1.

Wispy

1............................................................​.......................2
:blackcenter:
CN
User ID: 10304920
Canada
02/07/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the report Wispy, I was just thinking it had been a long time since the last TT. Good to see they are still coming, it makes me feel like things are still progressing.
Truth2
User ID: 1448050
United States
02/07/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another interesting Thread about fish rushing DOWN the Hudson River in New York:

Thread: Migrating Herring Up Hudson River in February Not April

Reminds me of the Salmon Run rush in 2008 when the volcano erupted...

Truth2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10400481
United Kingdom
02/08/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST, Niburu just went by, and it knocked the airial off the the roof,

I shouted up to those niburians , things like you basturds, how can i watch the football game now,

So ST, who can i send my damage claim form to for the damage.
ST In BG
United States
02/08/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings:

Just Posted This Response On The Thread ...

ACE Data Suggests Extreme Geo-Magnetic Storm Conditions to Arrive at Earth by 17:53!?

Thread: ACE Data Suggests Extreme Geo-Magnetic Storm Conditions to Arrive at Earth by When Exactly!? - ACE?? (Page 2)

It Was A "Curious Coincidence" Noting The Date/Time ... Given In My 2nd Dream ... Of Yesterday Morning !!

ST In BG

02/08/2012 02:56 PM

Re: ACE Data Suggests Extreme Geo-Magnetic Storm Conditions to Arrive at Earth by 17:53!?

Greetings: Spittin'Cesium: User ID: 5369266

ACE Data Suggests Extreme Geo-Magnetic Storm Conditions to Arrive at Earth by 17:53 ! ?

ACE is showing Extreme Geo-Storm Conditions with Earth Arrival at 17:53 UTC:

**In Relationship To Your Posting ... I Think This Might Be A "Bingo/Right On !!" ... As To A Couple Of Dreams I Had Yesterday Morning !!

1. The First Had To Do With A "Family Gathering" At My Former Terrestrial Grandfather's/Grandmother's House ... There Was A Football Game Playing On T.V. ... Baltimore Ravens @ Dallas Cowboys ... Did Not See The Quarter/Time ... Though The Score Was 24 - 0

**The Interpretation Of This Was ... Of The Score ... Within 24 Hours !! ... As To Baltimore Ravens ... The Raven Is The "Doom Bird" ... Per: Edgar Allan Poe ... Also To Watch This City ... Baltimore, Maryland !! ... Dallas, Texas & Also Houston, Texas ... Were Also To Be Watched !!

2. The Relates To The "Bingo/Right On" ... When I Saw This Thread !! ... A Dream Where I Was Watch/On/Involved With An Old Sailing Ship ... On The Ocean ... Atlantic I Believe !! ... And The Year That Was Stated On The Screen ... In Large White Letters That Went Over The Pictures ... Was 16:53 !!

**Interpretation: I Took This To Be A "Time" ... And Converted It From: 24 Time To 12 Hour Time ... Making This ... 4:53 P.M. Or 4:53 A.M. !! ... P.M. Is More To The Feeling I Have !!

**Not Saying/Stating If Something(s) Will Happen/Occur ... But The "Time" Originally Stated ... 17:53 UTC ... Was Just Too Close To The "Dream Date/Time" ... For This To Be Just A Coincidence !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
Estonia
02/08/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST if you can chech out this page [link to www.fusionexcel.com] about quantum pendant, that has effect on humans, can you say, does it make effect ?

Thankyou : ) .
Anonymous Coward
Estonia
02/08/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also ST are you there with your people somehow connected making crop circles? : P
Peekboo

User ID: 1567442
Denmark
02/08/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

First of all : "HERE'S HOPING FOR A BETTER HEALTH FOR

LEFTY"hf

Hello ST in BG,

I have asked you earlier - but can't see you'r answer

anywhere.

I want to ask of you,if you could,would help me be cured

from my very severe,everyday tormenting back - pain!

It is so painful,that my daily duties are very,very

difficult for me.

It is simply one big tormenting - from I wake up - till I

go back to sleep again.

I would very much wish,that I could live a life without

pain,so that I could enjoy my children and grand - children

that much more.

Please ST in BG : HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you ever so much in advance hf

Regards,

Erik
RightNut
User ID: 9985830
United States
02/08/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

First of all : "HERE'S HOPING FOR A BETTER HEALTH FOR

LEFTY"hf

Hello ST in BG,

I have asked you earlier - but can't see you'r answer

anywhere.

I want to ask of you,if you could,would help me be cured

from my very severe,everyday tormenting back - pain!

It is so painful,that my daily duties are very,very

difficult for me.

It is simply one big tormenting - from I wake up - till I

go back to sleep again.

I would very much wish,that I could live a life without

pain,so that I could enjoy my children and grand - children

that much more.

Please ST in BG : HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you ever so much in advance hf

Regards,

Erik
 Quoting: Peekboo

Greetings Erik.

Thank you for your thoughts for Lefty.

Lefty is back on chemo. It seems Lefties past bout of cancer is flaring up again.

I am confident Erik, the ET's will assist you.

Regards
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9575757
Canada
02/08/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey there ST ! I asked a question around 1 year ago, I can't believe your are still here ( Even tho I had a hard time understanding the last answer, many thanks for it )! This is insane to me ... But I'm very glad you are here still today !

I have a few ( A TON ) of questions, but I'll try to be specific and limit them :

- Did Nibiru cause the 10 plagues of Exodus ( Egypt ) ?

- Did Noah's flood happen because of a Nibiru passage also ?

- Did both of these event happened at the same time ?

- Is it true that before the flood ( or perhaps also after? ) A race of Giants were living on earth amongs us humans ? Like the David and Goliath story ?

- If yes, is it true that those Giants came from the reproduction of Annunakis with human female ?

- Is it true that Annunakis came from a planet orbiting Nibiru ( or Nibiru itself? ) ?

- Did Atlantis really existed ? If yes did Nibiru passage was the cause of their destruction and sinking of their city ? Was that the last passage of Nibiru or was it more like 10000 years ago, much before Noah's flood ? Or is it the same epoch?

- If Nibiru did bring "chaos" in the past, and the species ( including human ) had to fight to survive and had an hard time, it seems it's gonna be different for us, is it worthless to try to survive when Nibiru comes?, as it seems it's a different plan this time for us ?

- If yes, why are you here answering all these questions ? ( As interesting as it is ? )

Again, I am very glad you are still here, assuming all this is true, this is hard to conceive for most of us but I'm very open mind and I believe in a lot of things, including that extra-terrestial COULD BE communication with us in such a manner.

Peace and Best Regards, ST !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 850954
United States
02/09/2012 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alright, i'm not good at sky map or whatever but here is kind of what i'm talking about. I'd like Your opinions on this.

Nibiru with blue and green comet on same screen shot at our moon does this look legit to you?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1375940
United States
02/09/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alright, i'm not good at sky map or whatever but here is kind of what i'm talking about. I'd like Your opinions on this.

Nibiru with blue and green comet on same screen shot at our moon does this look legit to you?

Quoting: sasha

I pointed this out long ago Josh. It does appear that if Nibiru is not CW Leonis, the pilot of Nibiru was extremely advanced and placed it right on top as a distraction.

Notice the Blue "comet" is shown to be R Leonis, while the Green is an unknown object.
Huh?
User ID: 10468619
United States
02/09/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're an extra terrestrial...so that means your a spare earthling.Thats like saying "I'm a dude and I have two nipples.One's a spare!"Thats nothing to be proud of.Now,if you were a EXTRATERRESTRIAL and you said "I have three nipples.Two on my forehead and a spare one on my ass!"that would be an attention grabber!!
Anonymous Coward
Estonia
02/10/2012 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I personally just have problems believing hes the Positive ET, I'm afraid, he is Negative and wants people to change their ways of thinking towards the new starting, ascencion.

Starting with things, that he doesn't inform much about the coming, rather saying, Let Go, which definetly isn't the thing, I am sure You people ,when time comes and you're separated from your physical bodies, DON'T GO into FLYING VESSELS or SHIPS. But try flying to the Center of Milkyway Galaxy.

Do meditations, practice being away from your psychical body safely, don't believe everything that he/she says to us, really.
Uwe

User ID: 631756
Estonia
02/10/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I personally just have problems believing hes the Positive ET, I'm afraid, he is Negative and wants people to change their ways of thinking towards the new starting, ascencion.

Starting with things, that he doesn't inform much about the coming, rather saying, Let Go, which definetly isn't the thing, I am sure You people ,when time comes and you're separated from your physical bodies, DON'T GO into FLYING VESSELS or SHIPS. But try flying to the Center of Milkyway Galaxy.

Do meditations, practice being away from your psychical body safely, don't believe everything that he/she says to us, really.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 376071

Have you actually read through at least a fraction of ST's postings? :)

Please describe the "Negative ET" - present physical and nonphysical evidence, or quotes ST being "negative".

ST would say something like "you really do not know what you are talking about WE/US".

kind regards,
Uwe
Anonymous Coward
Estonia
02/10/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have you actually read through at least a fraction of ST's postings? :)

Please describe the "Negative ET" - present physical and nonphysical evidence, or quotes ST being "negative".

ST would say something like "you really do not know what you are talking about WE/US".

kind regards,
Uwe

Eestlane tahab ikka eestlast süüa jah:D.
Read Pane Andovs text and you'll see what I mean : ).

Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 768014
United States
02/10/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is strange, I Thought Nut posted after my most recent post but now i see a post of someone quoting me instead of rightnut's post this is strange.

Anyways i wanted to say something to nut, Nut 3 more pages untill my 1000 page.

also want to say i was trying to email saga girl but i was getting my messages sent back to me something is not allowing my email to get sent to her.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1432395
Canada
02/10/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding

GLP