Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++

User ID: 10304920
Canada
02/15/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
I'm so sad with humanity, i told my friend how wrestling was fake coz they were discussing about it, and he said your annunaki are fake, made me so sad. well u know i should have said you are fake but i didnt.

Can't believe everything u read on the internet they say.

Well i'm so saddened with humanity . :( :(
 Quoting: sasha

Josh, please tell me there are not people over the age of 10 who think wrestling is real? That is absolutely mind blowing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 872373
United States
02/16/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm so sad with humanity, i told my friend how wrestling was fake coz they were discussing about it, and he said your annunaki are fake, made me so sad. well u know i should have said you are fake but i didnt.

Can't believe everything u read on the internet they say.

Well i'm so saddened with humanity . :( :(

Josh, please tell me there are not people over the age of 10 who think wrestling is real? That is absolutely mind blowing.
 Quoting: 25153

I'm sure they don't believe wrestling is real but I feel that they don't believe in the annunaki just like they don't believe in wrestling but they like watching i think but i'm not sure but i don't think they believe wrestling is real.
RightNut
User ID: 10653125
United States
02/16/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Go Habs Go

**Unfortunately ... This Is A Form Of Entertainment ... Used For Distraction & Profit (Amongst Other Things !!) ... The Very Results Are Controlled ... Stage Managed/Orchestrated !! ...

ST In BG
 Quoting: ST In BG 9109383

Doh, I knew you'd do it ST. Now the poor fellow is gonna be forced to sit through now boring and pointless matches with his friends knowing it's all rigged...

HAAA HAAA HAAA!!!

Got your shoe back.

Funny NC, funny.

Regads
RightNut
United States
02/16/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
So nice to hear from you ST In BG

Furry Being !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

ST In BG

White "Furry Being" with pink kinky ears.

Comeon ST I know what your thinking.

Regards
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938273
Canada
02/16/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear St in BG,

I went to a new dr today and he found some problems with my pap exam. Seems I have a few cysts on my cervix and my uterus has prolapsed. He took a smear and said I will know in a week if anything serious shows up. I have never had nay problems with anything physical like this before. I hope sincerely hope the test comes back negative. Can you help me? Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938273
Canada
02/16/2012 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
dear St in BG,

this is for you:
RightNut
United States
02/16/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear St in BG,

I went to a new dr today and he found some problems with my pap exam. Seems I have a few cysts on my cervix and my uterus has prolapsed. He took a smear and said I will know in a week if anything serious shows up. I have never had nay problems with anything physical like this before. I hope sincerely hope the test comes back negative. Can you help me? Thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 938273

ST In BG
User ID: 9109383
United States
02/12/2012 02:02 PM
Please ST in BG : HELP!!!!!!!!!!

**While ST In BG ... Aboard ... Is A Doctor (In His ET Form/Look !!) ... The Proper Procedure Would Be To Ask/Request ... A Healing Of Your Affliction !! ... In Other Words ... Ask If The "ET Medics" Can Take A Look At Your Problems ... & Heal Them !!

**You Need To Ask In The Privacy Of Your Own Thoughts/Words ... Where You Will Not Be Disturbed ... Where It Is Relatively Quiet !!

**A Natural Setting If Available & Practical ... Would Be Nice ... Though It Is Not Essential !! ... Also Props, Special Clothing, Things To "Set The Mood" ... Are Really Not Necessary ... (Unless You Feel They Are !!) ... Neither Is Intense Meditation !! ... It Is A Come As You Are ... & Ask (Respectfully) Of These Beings ... Of Your Request !! ... Then This Will Be Considered !!

Thank you ever so much in advance

You Are Very Welcome !!

Regards,
---------------------------------------------------
I just copied and pasted the above. No words is mine.

Regards

Canada
02/16/2012 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Go Habs Go

**Unfortunately ... This Is A Form Of Entertainment ... Used For Distraction & Profit (Amongst Other Things !!) ... The Very Results Are Controlled ... Stage Managed/Orchestrated !! ...

ST In BG

Doh, I knew you'd do it ST. Now the poor fellow is gonna be forced to sit through now boring and pointless matches with his friends knowing it's all rigged...

HAAA HAAA HAAA!!!

Got your shoe back.

Funny NC, funny.

Regads
 Quoting: RightNut 10653125

Hahah, it's sad but true. I know from experience.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10903635
Canada
02/16/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey ST in BG!
How are you doing? I wanted to know when the world goes through the destruction thats coming, is there a way to protect our selves buy hiding and living in nature?
Will a super volcano erupt?
And if so how long will the nuclear winter last?
Im asking because when this/or any other event happenes the people that are not killed right away will lose their minds and go on a rampage, i want to escape that, so is living in the wilderness the way to go?
When all has come to pass will you(extraterrestrials) help us rebuild?
Will it be in harmony or will you stay in the back round again?
Thanks again!
P.S i was the "go habs go" guy but i still must follow my team! What can you do!! ;-)
Silent Companion
User ID: 336696
Netherlands
02/16/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Whispy,
I'm sorry to read of your loss of Blackie. I'm sure he's being looked after on board...waiting for you :-) I hope for all of our sakes that transition or stasis or whatever is to transpire does so soon... The waiting is difficult, especially as you see others having such a hard time. Take care. Sincerely, Silent Companion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1057637
Canada
02/16/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear St in BG,

ST In BG
United States

**While ST In BG ... Aboard ... Is A Doctor (In His ET Form/Look !!) ... The Proper Procedure Would Be To Ask/Request ... A Healing Of Your Affliction !! ... In Other Words ... Ask If The "ET Medics" Can Take A Look At Your Problems ... & Heal Them !!

**You Need To Ask In The Privacy Of Your Own Thoughts/Words ... Where You Will Not Be Disturbed ... Where It Is Relatively Quiet !!

**A Natural Setting If Available & Practical ... Would Be Nice ... Though It Is Not Essential !! ... Also Props, Special Clothing, Things To "Set The Mood" ... Are Really Not Necessary ... (Unless You Feel They Are !!) ... Neither Is Intense Meditation !! ... It Is A Come As You Are ... & Ask (Respectfully) Of These Beings ... Of Your Request !! ... Then This Will Be Considered !!

You Are Very Welcome !!

Regards,

Regards

Ok, I see. Thanks. But how do we know if they got the message/ request? Thanks.
RightNut
United States
02/16/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear St in BG,

ST In BG
United States

You Are Very Welcome !!

Regards,

Regards

Ok, I see. Thanks. But how do we know if they got the message/ request? Thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1057637

Because you asked.

Look this is not very complicated. There are many different ET's in many different densities and dimensions that are all in the here in the now. You just can not see them.

Picture life in the ocean...that will represent life in our 3d universe. Now take a different universe of different beings and wonders, vibrating at a different rate. Pour that into the second universe now you have two. Do it again by adding a 4th, 5th...and so on. Until you have millions of different types of beings and universes all inside the universe that your container knows and can understand.

Now picture our universe as the container. Holding all these different beings and universes...like our container contains our energies.

The inside of the container can see the container (our universe), but the container does not move (vibrate) fast enough to see the other beings and such inside.

I am trying to paint a picture that life is all around us and we are totally unaware of it/them.

I hope this helps. That is how I understand it.

Also I am sure ST will talk to you. Let you know...

But relax...if your sincere and such....help is on the way.

Regards

Canada
02/16/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't be too disappointed if you can't get help though, for whatever reason some of us have things that they can't/won't fix. My jaw issue has been ongoing for years, I pretty much stopped asking at this point, just gonna have to live with it I guess.
RightNut
United States
02/16/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't be too disappointed if you can't get help though, for whatever reason some of us have things that they can't/won't fix. My jaw issue has been ongoing for years, I pretty much stopped asking at this point, just gonna have to live with it I guess.

I am no official on ET medicine by any stretch of the imagination, but....

NC, you know we are here to learn lessons Right? No need to answer to us...just yourself.

Have you ever thought that maybe your jaw has a purpose?

Maybe if you went to get your jaw fixed....maybe just maybe something something incredible would happen to change your life. You could possibly meet the girl of your dreams...because of your jaw.

Some things are done for a reason....some things are not done for a reason.

Just something to think about.

Regards
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 768014
United States
02/16/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
1 more page Nut and u can start the celebration for my 1000th page. :):peace:

Canada
02/16/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am no official on ET medicine by any stretch of the imagination, but....

NC, you know we are here to learn lessons Right? No need to answer to us...just yourself.

Have you ever thought that maybe your jaw has a purpose?

Maybe if you went to get your jaw fixed....maybe just maybe something something incredible would happen to change your life. You could possibly meet the girl of your dreams...because of your jaw.

Some things are done for a reason....some things are not done for a reason.

Just something to think about.

Regards

I don't think that could be the purpose as its going to be extremely difficult if not impossible to save the money for that kind of major surgery, haha.

Canada
02/16/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I doubt I could ever go through with the surgery even if I could afford it. It is quite an elaborate undertaking, literally removing sections of the lower jawbone then fusing the cut areas together. Maybe I could have done it back before I ever read this thread when I had confidence that terrestrial doctors knew what they are doing, but sadly this thread made me terrified to allow them to do something like that, it seems a real gamble, major nerve damage is a real possibility.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 892176
United States
02/16/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK, we need to get to the bottom of this.

If something has changed/been altered on how Nibiru will affect the earth and human beings please speak up.

It would be nice to have a base on which to work with , with updated information.

Right now my online i guess i can call him a friend , Donny Gillson who does 32 degrees of insanity and has high tech equipment to search the skies and lining things up is starting to question what exactly nibiru is, if nibiru has been here all along and there is another threat that we should be focused on or not like a nebula or some other space threat and not the nibiru that will be the main threat.

He's now taking a week off because he got this new information that he has been searching and it seems he may think nibiru is something different then he once thought it was.

Please can someone with knowledge on this subject or insight with what is occuring or if something has changed in regard to how nibiru will affect us and if there is a change of plans with the annunaki or Anu, please don't be hesitent to say this is how it would have been but now things have altered so we altered your reality so certain events in regard to how things will play out have changed.

If this is the case then please let us know.

Thanks,

Josh.
Corona
User ID: 1427232
United States
02/16/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Corona: User ID: 1427232

So nice to hear from you ST In BG

**So Mice (Squeak Squeek, Squeek) To Hear From You Too !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

and thanks so much for the meal prep. I will now eat my mushrooms raw in rice pilaf which sounds awesome.

**You Are Most Welcome !!

I am feeling particularly warm and fuzzy these days.

**Probably Related To The Raditations Coming In ... That Are Mutating/Changing You !! ... Changing You Into A
Furry Being !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

A lover has reappeared in my life and it has been sweet and wonderful. What a time for this to happen.

**Hmmm !!

ST In BG do you form bonds of fondness/love with others?

**For US/We ... It Is Different !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

Can you tell me why it is different for you? Is it non- existant? Are your emotions as we say "in check" or lessened? You can understand my interest as you know love is very important here.

ST the pilaf with the fresh mushrooms was wonderful and I will make note that in the future...hee hee future...raw mushrooms will be a mainstay in my diet.

Do you think we mere humans are silly to have the emotions that we have?

Respectfully and with fondness,
Corona

RightNut
United States
02/17/2012 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 more page Nut and u can start the celebration for my 1000th page. :):peace:

Ha Ha Ha......

Yes, Indeed! You old timer you.

Regards
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sasha.Sasha..Sasha...Sasha....Sasha.....Sasha......Sasha.....​Sasha....Sasha....Sasha...Shasa..Sasha.Sasha
choruschoruschorus.....1,000 Pages.....choruschoruschorus
RightNut
United States
02/17/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh boy....OPS!! Grrrr. Damn it...Nut needs a secretary.

JOSH do not look at the above post. Mistake. Accidentally posted...that post does not exist. It is an allusion...it is not really there...its a dream......

He he he...do u think he is convinced?

Reops.
RightNut
United States
02/17/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sasha.Sasha..Sasha...Sasha....Sasha.....Sasha......Sasha.....​Sasha....Sasha....Sasha...Shasa..Sasha.Sasha

Hee Hee hee.................................................ST...Sash​a..........................................Hee Hee Hee
choruschoruschoruscheerschoruschoruschorus

Regards.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 850954
United States
02/18/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sasha.Sasha..Sasha...Sasha....Sasha.....Sasha......Sasha...​..Sasha....Sasha....Sasha...Shasa..Sasha.Sasha

Hee Hee hee.................................................ST...Sash​a..........................................Hee Hee Hee
choruschoruschoruscheerschoruschoruschorus

Regards.

Thank you very much Right Nut. i just got home from work, thanks again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 768090
United States
02/18/2012 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
ST.

Now Don Gillson has totally changed, he was one of my main sources i turned to for such information and i don't know how to contact arizona coz he came up with some really good information on what is going on and going to occur .

I am so lost now,

I Don't know what to do , i might have to just leave this thread and all the Nibiru information coz the information is to frustrating to handle when people go along for so long with the information and now think there thinking may have been wrong all along and then infact there may be something else that is a threat rather then nibiru itself.

This guy totally changed his perspective on things.

ST , I did think about purchasing infrared telescope so i can confirm this planet for myself and then if i confirm to myself then i will show others.

I do not know if i can even capture photos of Nibiru , well not photos necessarily but from the point of view in wisconsin not sure if i could line a telescope up to find nibiru and i wouldnt even know probably if i seen nibiru that it was nibiru or something else some other solar system coz i'm not really sure what nibiru and planet would look like.

ST during the day , if i pointed a telescope near the sun and filtered out the sun's glare, is this the direction on which i would see Nibiru?

I'm feeling like i should purchase a telescope just to find nibiru so i can put this all to rest and know for myself that nibiru is really inbound and it's not some other nebular or space thing comet asteroid whatever is the real threat.

I want to confirm nibiru for myself if i can find a reasonable priced telescope i would like to do this.

I feel miserable for not knowing half way outside my being if nibiru is coming and would really like to witness seeing nibiru in my 3rd density shell so i really would love to purchase a telescope in infrared.

Not sure if i will but i really want to see nibiru.
RightNut
United States
02/18/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Regards.

Thank you very much Right Nut. i just got home from work, thanks again.

You are welcome Josh.

To make sure you understand.....that is you and the ET's toasting your 1,000 page friendship...you have developed....under the nics you use.

Regards
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9575757
Canada
02/18/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST during the day , if i pointed a telescope near the sun and filtered out the sun's glare, is this the direction on which i would see Nibiru?

I don't know that much about the space stuff, but wherever Nibiru is, even if a some time it could be close the sun, It would be only for a part of the year, since we are orbiting around the sun.

A common theory is that Nibiru is coming from our south pole, I don't know about that, but I doubt you'll find it near the sun, if yes after a few weeks it's gonna be somewhere else.

You are sure you want to witness it ? Maybe you might as well go the other way and pretend it's not coming ?

I wonder sometimes, if I got it right there's not much we can do about it, whereever we are on earth.

I live in Montreal and according to ST, this is gonna blow pretty bad when the volcanoes erupt, but what can I do, I work here, and I can't move.. I guess I might as well continue and deal with it when it comes..? ( What do you think about this ST ? )

Peace

Canada
02/18/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST.

Now Don Gillson has totally changed, he was one of my main sources i turned to for such information and i don't know how to contact arizona coz he came up with some really good information on what is going on and going to occur .

I am so lost now,

I Don't know what to do , i might have to just leave this thread and all the Nibiru information coz the information is to frustrating to handle when people go along for so long with the information and now think there thinking may have been wrong all along and then infact there may be something else that is a threat rather then nibiru itself.

This guy totally changed his perspective on things.

ST , I did think about purchasing infrared telescope so i can confirm this planet for myself and then if i confirm to myself then i will show others.

I do not know if i can even capture photos of Nibiru , well not photos necessarily but from the point of view in wisconsin not sure if i could line a telescope up to find nibiru and i wouldnt even know probably if i seen nibiru that it was nibiru or something else some other solar system coz i'm not really sure what nibiru and planet would look like.

I'm feeling like i should purchase a telescope just to find nibiru so i can put this all to rest and know for myself that nibiru is really inbound and it's not some other nebular or space thing comet asteroid whatever is the real threat.

I want to confirm nibiru for myself if i can find a reasonable priced telescope i would like to do this.

I feel miserable for not knowing half way outside my being if nibiru is coming and would really like to witness seeing nibiru in my 3rd density shell so i really would love to purchase a telescope in infrared.

Not sure if i will but i really want to see nibiru.

I hear you on that man. I seriously have my doubts now. 5 years ago when I first found GLP and this thread I was working on a degree in biology and life was moving ahead pretty good.

When I found this information I completely lost all motivation for pretty much everything in life. I just could not do the school work anymore. I figured we'd be long gone by now anyways. WRONG.

Since then I've found it nearly impossible to function in life, finding everything to be meaningless because its supposedly all "artificial" etc. I've become more and more sick and depressed as the years have continued, all this knowledge that never comes to pass continually tearing away at my sanity bit by bit. Always the promise that the events are coming "soon" but yet always not materializing.

In that respect this thread has been no different than Candace's Abundant hope information, always things are said to be right on the cusp yet never actually happen. (Remember "long before 2012" was stated on this thread as a certainty more times than I can count")I'll give ST credit at least his information is presented in a more logical and scientific like form, but the end results have been the same, always some reason for it not happening inserted to override the previously stated certainty.

Supposedly the "sheeple" are going to "lose their minds" as their artificial reality is supposedly collapsing, but I am finding quite the contrary. The people I know who understand the "artificiality" and "deception" of the world are the ones losing their minds, while the sheeple are actually doing quite well.

If I could go back and change my path and never discover this information, I'd do it in a second. I find it to be far preferable to live in sync with the artificial world and be functional, than to be completely incapacitated like this. Sure maybe if something really does happen the sheeple will go insane at that point, but that's a lot better than going insane right now and not even making it to the point of the "supposed" event.

I feel like a druggie at this point that can't help but desperately surf sites like GLP, hoping beyond hope that something will finally happen, but I know my only hope is probably to leave GLP and hope to repiece the last remaining shreds of my sanity back together.

-CN
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 768159
United States
02/19/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
CN, few months or so ago i listened to a guy who others go to get information well they went into the timeline and found that about 500 cycles from now something major happens and then like 1000 cycles from now is when the beings live like those of atlantis atzlan as u call it, alot less people but they live kind of like those of atzlan again very advanced i believe.

100 cycles from now what was seen was more of the same, wars and greed and profit so i'm thinking these events will not happen in our lifetime.

We are in the incorrect timeline for the forcasted events.

Take care,

Josh.
Uwe

User ID: 10288907
Estonia
02/19/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hear you on that man. I seriously have my doubts now. 5 years ago when I first found GLP and this thread I was working on a degree in biology and life was moving ahead pretty good.

When I found this information I completely lost all motivation for pretty much everything in life. I just could not do the school work anymore. I figured we'd be long gone by now anyways. WRONG.

Since then I've found it nearly impossible to function in life, finding everything to be meaningless because its supposedly all "artificial" etc. I've become more and more sick and depressed as the years have continued, all this knowledge that never comes to pass continually tearing away at my sanity bit by bit. Always the promise that the events are coming "soon" but yet always not materializing.

In that respect this thread has been no different than Candace's Abundant hope information, always things are said to be right on the cusp yet never actually happen. (Remember "long before 2012" was stated on this thread as a certainty more times than I can count")I'll give ST credit at least his information is presented in a more logical and scientific like form, but the end results have been the same, always some reason for it not happening inserted to override the previously stated certainty.

Supposedly the "sheeple" are going to "lose their minds" as their artificial reality is supposedly collapsing, but I am finding quite the contrary. The people I know who understand the "artificiality" and "deception" of the world are the ones losing their minds, while the sheeple are actually doing quite well.

If I could go back and change my path and never discover this information, I'd do it in a second. I find it to be far preferable to live in sync with the artificial world and be functional, than to be completely incapacitated like this. Sure maybe if something really does happen the sheeple will go insane at that point, but that's a lot better than going insane right now and not even making it to the point of the "supposed" event.

I feel like a druggie at this point that can't help but desperately surf sites like GLP, hoping beyond hope that something will finally happen, but I know my only hope is probably to leave GLP and hope to repiece the last remaining shreds of my sanity back together.

-CN

That is what pretty much sums up also my feelings/thoughts about it all right now, except losing my mind ;)

Look at the moooooon..
Nibiru is here soooooon
We all go boooooom
ST says it ain't the doooooooom...

Uwe.

GLP