User ID: 9185
United States
11/02/2005 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1672

Can you prove that you are who you claim to be?

**Yes !! ... Will We ?? ... No !!

There are mostly crackpots and liars here and on other forums who claim to be something they´re not. If you´re for real, you´ll understand.

**We Understand This Thinking !!

With that in mind, I´d really like to see some proof, in the form of a UFO tonight--unmistakeable sighting, not a meteorite, airplane, etc. Castle Rock, CO area. 10 - 11 p.m.

**We Have To Decline Your Suggestion !!

If I see it, I´ll post the details here tomorrow.

If I don´t see it I´ll have to conclude that you´re a fake.

**Such Is Only An "Assumption" Based On A "Test Of Reality" That You Devised !! ... We Decide When & Where We Will Show Up !! ... Essentially Said ... You Donīt Tell Us ... We Tell You !!

I mean, if you have so much time on your hands that you can keep 132 pages of this post going, you must have the capacity to show yourselves.

**Since We Do Not Follow Your Understanding Of "Time" ... We Have All The "Time" That We Need !! ... As To Capacity To Show Ourselves ... When We Decide ... Not Before !!

Thanks.

**Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1544
United States
11/02/2005 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

I am so glad that of the advice you gave camel about breast cancer!! I agree so much. A few years ago after getting plagued by doctors and others to get a mamography done I went ahead and had one. Some things I will go through once just to experience what it is about. Anyways, a short while after that torture (and is it ever!)I started having some problems. I knew that it was related to the mamograpy. I also knew that deoderants were out - could "feel" how it connected and also drank nettle tea until things correted.

What madness that this medical establishment tries to make women believe that they should go through this "examination"!! I Know that it is causing many of the problems - not helping in anyway!!!

And:
I think, ST, that at some point you will just have to be at some of these ancient sites and touch the stones and artifacts - itīs just too mportant!!

Also, may I ask your defination of why Mu is called the Motherland. I have my thoughts on this but would love to hear yours!!

Thank you!!
Truth2

United States
11/02/2005 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry -that was me again!! Timed out.
Norseman

User ID: 38776
South Korea
11/02/2005 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is Goldie?
The operator

User ID: 7826
Canada
11/02/2005 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
"As To Capacity To Show Ourselves ... When We Decide ... Not Before !!"

But but I can see already those Craft. Like the one WE burn down from the inside in Iran.

Draco one ;o)

The tables are turning. Visibly so. With the Angelic Kingdom ever eager and watchful for any true human to even slightly acknowlegde the Spirit of Love, no matter by what name or is you may decide to call it, then its simply a matter of deciding which battles to fight that day and for what reasons. CHoose the battles that matter, not the ones that donīt.

And thatīs what theyīll do, to distract you. Get you caught up in the small, mundane battles that only waste your time, your spirit, and change your focus. you choose. You decide what gets your attention, not them. Once you recognize this Huge Awareness Paradigm (choosing the right battle for the right times and reasons)then they truly, FEAR YOU.

Now, you can no longer be assuaded into petty nonsensical dramas that are a waste of spirit. When the "distractions" come, you then know fully that the task at hand needs now TWICE your focus. Thatīs why all the distractions when driving, or going about your day - to get you off-balance, your foci down below your heart and into the solar plexus, A DOMAIN OF WHICH THEY ARE MASTERS OF.

Donīt let that happen. Maintain your focus in the heart, be aware of everything and everyone around you and donīt judge them by what they look like, but BY WHAT THEY ARE DOING, SENDING AT YOU. Agressive survelleince means just that. ITīs aggression to get you off-balance, reacting, and thereby, losing your SOVEREIGNTY.
AAAAAAAA
User ID: 38803
Australia
11/03/2005 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
A few snippets and a few questions, if I may?

**Actually (And I Loathe The Title Of "God") ... One Can Consider It Is I Ea/Enki In That Lifetime Is The Being That You Refer To When You Refer To "God" !! ... As In Truth I Am "The Great Father" ... I Was The One (Along With Others That Assisted/Helped) That Genetically Engineered Termed: Humankind !! ... And May Partner Ninti/Ninharsag Is The Termed: "The Great Mother" !! ... As It Is She Who Helped In The Creation Of Humankind ... And Was A Birthmother (Many Times Over !!) As Well !!

ST in BG.....Is Ninti/Ninharsag incarnate in human form at this time? If so, is she still involved in genetics?

quote:Yes let us all look to Thoth for the solution. The peacemaker of the Gods, the scribe of Truth and Judgement.

**Yes Indeed !! ... As He Was/Is Of That Way/Understanding !!

Thoth is our only hope to stop the bickering amongst et´s who are destroying us and our planet in the process.

**He Is Not The "Only Hope" ... However He Will As Always Do His Best To Promote Peace & Keep The Balance In All Things !!

Let us expect a visit soon.

**Sooner Then You Think !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

(ST in BG Thoth never did genetic engineering and would be very upset to have this suggested I am certain)

**On The Contrary ... "Thoth" Would Be So Honored !! ... As He (Unbeknown To Others !!) ... Was & Is A Master Genetics Engineer & Geneticist !! ... And He & His People Have Been Upgrading/Improving Life On This World & Many Countless Worlds For Untold Countless Ages !!

**How I Know This ?? ... Well ... You Might Say He & Are Are Very Very Close !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

ST in BG......Could you please expand further on your īrelationship or īclosenessī to "Thoth"?
Also, what form is "Thoth" in now, what is his "mission" and are you aware of where he is now?

Kind Thanks and respect.
B.P.Ezar The 1st

User ID: 591
United States
11/03/2005 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
HELLo ST!

Turquoise scream!

Ok,I had just got off work when I typed you my question about my dream.I was a little out of it.Blue was the closest color I could think of at the time.YES IT WAS TURQUOISE scream!When I reached out for it and as it got closer it turned a pink color. Went directly to(into?) my forhead scream! This is too queer.First I dreamed of being a samurai with a old teacher and now thisscream.What is going on here? Are we some way connected? There have been several other times which I have read your replies and got...´visited´ when asleep and been hit with energy reading your replies.

Much love to you and your tribe spacebrother!!!
HAIL FATHER HAIL MOTHERS!
ODE TO ST
[link to www.youtube.com]

ZAPPA FOR PRESIDENT!
M in B
User ID: 21194
Germany
11/03/2005 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
at least, some french guy found ST in BG hidden in a crop circle:

[link to conspiration.ca]

gotcha!

:-))
Truth2

United States
11/03/2005 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

It seems that in the last few days there has been quite a few sighting of "fireballs" in the sky. Comments include that many of them don´t have tails even though the media says that it is "just" the taurid shower:

[link to science.nasa.gov]

Excerpt:

"Earth is orbiting through a swarm of space debris that may be producing an unusual number of nighttime fireballs.

Astronomers have taken to calling these the "Halloween fireballs." But there´s more to it than Halloween. The display has been going on for days."

[link to www.nbc4.com]

"Possible Meteor Spotted Halloween Night

WASHINGTON -- Numerous viewers e-mailed News4 Monday night after seeing a possible meteor in the skies over the Washington area.

There were at least three reported fireballs visible between 6:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.

Elizabeth Warner, the director of the University of Maryland observatory, believes the fireballs were actually a string of very bright meteors."

Is there something unusual here?

Thank you
The operator

Canada
11/03/2005 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Is there something unusual here?"

A great deal of space junk entering the atmosphere

Some are plasma weapons, fired....!

Like those Annuk warbirds firing plasma weapons directly into our Sun.

[link to img83.imageshack.us]

After
[link to img83.imageshack.us]
[email protected]
User ID: 38975
Chile
11/03/2005 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
How it is posible that humans and Extras so and so have time and nervous to read and write so many stupid things?
M in B
User ID: 39006
Germany
11/03/2005 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
... because we have the fun and kindness to do that :-)
ST In BG
User ID: 11045
United States
11/03/2005 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7741

ST,

I am so glad that of the advice you gave camel about breast cancer!! I agree so much.

**You Are Very Welcome !! ... Glad To Help !!

A few years ago after getting plagued by doctors and others to get a mamography done I went ahead and had one.

**Wrong Thing To Do !! ... Radiation Mutates The Cells Which Promote & Inhance Cancerous Growths !!

Some things I will go through once just to experience what it is about.

**Hmmm ?????

Anyways, a short while after that torture (and is it ever!) I started having some problems.

**No Doubt That You Would !!

I knew that it was related to the mamograpy. I also knew that deoderants were out - could "feel" how it connected and also drank nettle tea until things correted.

**Glad To Hear You "Wisened Up" ... And Understood The "Sources" Of The Your Illnesses !! ... Also Very Happy That You Found That Which Rebalanced & Healed Your Body !!

What madness that this medical establishment tries to make women believe that they should go through this "examination"!!

**Itīs Not Maddness !! ... Rather It Is A Purposeful Well Thoughtout "Genocidial Way" To Kill Women & At The Same Time ... Make Lots Of Money Doing So !!

I Know that it is causing many of the problems -not helping in anyway!!!

**It Is A "Main Source" Of Preventable Damage & Disease !!

And: I think, ST, that at some point you will just have to be at some of these ancient sites and touch the stones and artifacts - it´s just too mportant!!

**I Think So Too My Friend !!

Also, may I ask your defination of why Mu is called the Motherland.

**Donīt Really Know Why ?? ... Other Then Perhaps This Was One Main Area Where Termed: "Humanity" Branched Out From !! ... Also An Area Of "Spirituality" (Feminine) ... V.S. Aztlan Which Became "Warlike" (Unbalanced In "Masculine Energies")

I have my thoughts on this but would love to hear yours!!

**Okey Dokey !!

Thank you!!

**You Are Quite Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
11/03/2005 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Norseman
User ID: 9210

Who is Goldie?

**Goldie Who ???

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
11/03/2005 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: AAAAAAAA
User ID: 1589

A few snippets and a few questions, if I may?

***Yes Of Course !!

**Actually (And I Loathe The Title Of "God") ... One Can Consider It Is I Ea/Enki In That Lifetime Is The Being That You Refer To When You Refer To "God" !! ... As In Truth I Am "The Great Father" ... I Was The One (Along With Others That Assisted/Helped) That Genetically Engineered Termed: Humankind !! ... And May Partner Ninti/Ninharsag Is The Termed: "The Great Mother" !! ... As It Is She Who Helped In The Creation Of Humankind ... And Was A Birthmother (Many Times Over !!) As Well !!

ST in BG.....Is Ninti/Ninharsag incarnate in human form at this time? If so, is she still involved in genetics?

***We Would Say One Aspect Is !! ... And Of Course She Is A Healer !!

quote:Yes let us all look to Thoth for the solution. The peacemaker of the Gods, the scribe of Truth and Judgement.

**Yes Indeed !! ... As He Was/Is Of That Way/Understanding !!

Thoth is our only hope to stop the bickering amongst et´s who are destroying us and our planet in the process.

**He Is Not The "Only Hope" ... However He Will As Always Do His Best To Promote Peace & Keep The Balance In All Things !!

Let us expect a visit soon.

**Sooner Then You Think !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

(ST in BG Thoth never did genetic engineering and would be very upset to have this suggested I am certain)

**On The Contrary ... "Thoth" Would Be So Honored !! ... As He (Unbeknown To Others !!) ... Was & Is A Master Genetics Engineer & Geneticist !! ... And He & His People Have Been Upgrading/Improving Life On This World & Many Countless Worlds For Untold Countless Ages !!

**How I Know This ?? ... Well ... You Might Say He & Are Are Very Very Close !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

ST in BG......Could you please expand further on your ´relationship or ´closeness´ to "Thoth"?

***This Was/Is ... Other Of My Many Embodiments !! ... He (Me In His True Form (Without The Headdress/Costume) ... Gave Me A Personal Guided Tour Of The "Great Pyramid" !! ... The Tour Included Showing Me Those Things That Will Never Be Allowed For "Humankind" To See !!

Also, what form is "Thoth" in now, what is his "mission" and are you aware of where he is now?

***He Is Of "Many Forms" All At The Same Moment !! ... In This Embodiment ... I Am Of His Energies ... As He Is Me !!

***He Has "Many Missions" !! ... Although At This "Moment" ... One Main Thing Is To Prepare/Help ... In The Rebirth Of Terra/Earth Into 4th Density !!

Kind Thanks and respect.

***You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
11/03/2005 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: B.P.Ezar The 1st
User ID: 741

HELLo ST!

Turquoise !

Ok,I had just got off work when I typed you my question about my dream.I was a little out of it.

**Hmmm !!

Blue was the closest color I could think of at the time.YES IT WAS TURQUOISE !

**Most Curious !!

When I reached out for it and as it got closer it turned a pink color. Went directly to(into?) my forhead !

**Strange ???

This is too queer.

**Or One Weird Twice !! ... (Two Weird !!) ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

First I dreamed of being a samurai with a old teacher and now this.

**Very Curious Indeed !!

What is going on here? Are we some way connected?

**Itīs Possible !! ... In Truth ... I Donīt Know !!

There have been several other times which I have read your replies and got...´visited´ when asleep and been hit with energy reading your replies.

**Very Very Fascinating !!!

Much love to you and your tribe spacebrother!!!

**And To You & Your Tribe My Friend !!

Blessings Upon Our Mothers & Fathers !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
11/03/2005 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: M in B
User ID: 1560

at least, some french guy found ST in BG hidden in a crop circle:

[link to conspiration.ca]

gotcha!

:-))

**Hee Hee Hee !! ... And That Is A Very Nice Resemblence Too !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
11/03/2005 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truth2
User ID: 7741

ST,

It seems that in the last few days there has been quite a few sighting of "fireballs" in the sky. Comments include that many of them don´t have tails even though the media says that it is "just" the taurid shower:

**Very Curious Indeed !!!

Excerpt:

"Earth is orbiting through a swarm of space debris that may be producing an unusual number of nighttime fireballs.

Astronomers have taken to calling these the "Halloween fireballs." But there´s more to it than Halloween. The display has been going on for days."

[link to www.nbc4.com]

"Possible Meteor Spotted Halloween Night

WASHINGTON -- Numerous viewers e-mailed News4 Monday night after seeing a possible meteor in the skies over the Washington area.

There were at least three reported fireballs visible between 6:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.

Elizabeth Warner, the director of the University of Maryland observatory, believes the fireballs were actually a string of very bright meteors."

Is there something unusual here?

**I Hadnīt Seen This My Friend !! ... Most Definately Peaks My Zeta Curiousity !!!

Thank you

**You Are Very Welcome !! ... And Thank You My Friend For The Links & Quotes !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
11/03/2005 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: [email protected]
User ID: 1675

How it is posible that humans and Extras so and so have time and nervous to read and write so many stupid things?

**Hmmm ?? ... Curious Why You Are Here Posting ?? ... As By Your Own Defination ... You Are One Of The Ones Posting Stupid Things !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
The operator

Canada
11/03/2005 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi

How was the day at WORK ST.
ST In BG
User ID: 12386
United States
11/04/2005 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: The operator
User ID: 15543

How was the day at WORK ST.

**How Was The Day At Work ???

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Sab
User ID: 39317
United States
11/04/2005 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Extra Terrestrial *S*

Can you answer this....

are you familiar with "our" calendar?

Doom-sayers are saying the īchangesī are to begin on November 11/05. Is there any truth to this as you know it?
Sab
United States
11/04/2005 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
....and what does

ST In BG mean?
Sab
United States
11/05/2005 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is your location in this moment that you are communicating with us īlowlyī beings on this planet?

Do you have a galaxy or some physical location?
B.P.Ezar The 1st

United States
11/05/2005 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
HELLo ST!
You said I would be shown who my NON-HUman father was.Well I was shown.

Some skeptics would say you are good at,how should I put this.Voice implantation,you will be sick,I get sick.I DO NOT THINK THIS IS SO.Like I have stated, to many weird things have happend to me communicating with you.I wrote down my dream right after I had it.It seems as though whoever gave me this vision needed me to produce enough energy so I could receive it.The dream was very intense leading up to my vision. But like your fun loving selves,I was shown who he was and given bare minimum memory of what he looked like after seeing him!Yous love to tease don´t you!He is one of three ´people´.Two I have pictures of ancient statues of.1 I cannot find a decent picture of.Being that all thee suspects are related it is very hard for me to know who it is.Am I getting close? All 3 are VERY well known.

When I was given this vision.He was sitting on a chair sort of like a throne made out of stone.I had to walk between a row of four human like figures with horns(?)on their heads holding spheres(EArth?)like Atlas.There was one who was not stone.He grabed his horns(?)roled em out straight and they curled back up and pointed to the throne.I went over to the throne of stone.The only thing I can remember of the figure is his long curly beard and shaggy hair.He had somthing on his head.It was round sort of like what the jewish wear but more elaborate.I said father?He said yes what do you want.I said to see you.I´am not sure but I think I said something wimpy like I miss you and wanted to see you.He smiled.I could feel the smile more than see it.Then the dream ended.
Am I right he is ANUNAKI.Can you atleast tell me that?LOL like most humans I want the easy way.
Much love to you and your tribe spacebrother!
ODE TO ST

ZAPPA FOR PRESIDENT!
B.P.Ezar The 1st

United States
11/05/2005 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
HELLo ST!

I did an experiment I learned back in my īsatanismīdays.I used a pendulam(spelling?) to ask a question.Supposedly your inner energy,whatever that is supposed to mean.Guides you when using one.I asked the qustion I have been bugging you about over the 2 figures I mentioned.Well they are not!I asked each one individualy then together.I got the same response.The pendulem swung from side to side.I asked a assinine question and nothing happened! I will continue to experiment on this.
So after I was done I asked him(the 3rd 1 I have no picture of) why I was sent here.Now I have very little doubt this individual is my father.Where this train of thought came from I can only guess....my answer was...You were condemned to live as as which thou has coveted!scream
If you were are who you say you are,I guess in some way I can call you uncle!Am I getting close? Using your famed expression HEE HEE...maybe Iīam just crazy ST !
ODE TO ST

ZAPPA FOR PRESIDENT!
Truth2

United States
11/05/2005 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

Have you ever visited the Ancient Hopewell Highway in Ohio? RE article:

[link to www.ancientamerican.com]

Excerpt:

"The Ohio road has a very special meaning for Western archaeologists, however, because it is pre-Anasazi and pre-Maya. Implications to mainstream schools of archaeological thought spark a paradigm change, regarding Amerindian prehistory. In fact, the Great Hopewell Road is a breathtaking phenomenon of engineering skill that may well have been the very source of inspiration for both the Maya and Anasazi planners."

So many believe that the "History" of the continent of America is all about colonialism - and don´t understand that that was just a takeover. Such great care was taken of the ancient people to preserve thier knowledge. It is fun to explore the truth.

Take care!!
Truth2

United States
11/05/2005 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

I have an excerpt from another website (itīs now members only so I wonīt even give the link) where a man who is in a position of knowing has been reporting weather manipulation. He gives graphics and other info that I canīt copy so Iīll give enough to be tapped into:

"Today Tonight Please be on Guard if you live in the Mid West in particular the Ohio River Valley.States Kentucky Indiana Illnois and surrounding this is a call to arms. The weather weapon is being used.I hope Iīm wrong but some of the signals Iīm looking at in the NEPAC AM89 and SS85 GHZ imagery seem to confirm that we are being set up for a destructive night. What can we expect. Strong straight line winds ,tornados , hail , rain , . Iīm not sure how far north and east and south this storm system is planned to track and hold . But Iīm fairly certain that we are in for a whammy in Centeral Southern Indiana and Kentucky."

Take care!!
ST In BG
User ID: 5094
United States
11/05/2005 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Sab: User ID: 716

Hello Extra Terrestrial *S*

Can you answer this....

are you familiar with "our" calendar?

**The "Gregorian" Religious Calendar ?? ... To Some Extent !!

Doom-sayers are saying the ´changes´ are to begin on November 11/05. Is there any truth to this as you know it?

The "Changes" Have Been In Progress ... Before (Prior To) November Of 2005 ... Of The "Gregorian Calendar" !!

....and what does

ST In BG mean?

**One Is A "Generic Title" ... The Other Is A Location Whereupon Our "Conduit" May/May Not Reside !!

What is your location in this moment that you are communicating with us ´lowly´ beings on this planet?

**We Do Not Consider The Liveforms On Terra/Earth ... Of A "Lowly Stature" !! ... However ... We Do See These That Are Termed: Humanoid ... At A State/Stage In Which They Are In Dire Deperate Need Of Assistance/Help !!

**We Are Many Places ... "In The Moment" !!

Do you have a galaxy or some physical location?

**We Have Many Such Things ... Or No Such Things ... Depending Upon Oneīs Perspective !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
User ID: 5094
United States
11/05/2005 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: B.P.Ezar The 1st: User ID: 741

HELLo ST!

You said I would be shown who my NON-HUman father was.Well I was shown.

**Excellent !!

Some skeptics would say you are good at,how should I put this.Voice implantation,you will be sick,I get sick.I DO NOT THINK THIS IS SO.

**Hmmm ???

Like I have stated, to many weird things have happend to me communicating with you.

**Hee Hee Hee !! ... Well ... ???

I wrote down my dream right after I had it.It seems as though whoever gave me this vision needed me to produce enough energy so I could receive it.The dream was very intense leading up to my vision.

**Curious Indeed !!

But like your fun loving selves,I was shown who he was and given bare minimum memory of what
he looked like after seeing him!Yous love to tease don´t you!

**Hee Hee Hee !!!

He is one of three ´people´. Two I have pictures of ancient statues of. 1 I cannot find a decent picture of. Being that all thee suspects are related it is very hard for me to know who it is. Am I getting close? All 3 are VERY well known.

**Hmmm ?? ... You Are Getting Warmer !!

When I was given this vision.He was sitting on a chair sort of like a throne made out of stone.

**Those Seats Can Be Most Uncomfortable !! ... And They Didnīt Have Or Use "Butt Pads" Back Then !! ... Ouch !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

I had to walk between a row of four human like figures with horns(?)on their heads holding spheres(EArth?)like Atlas.

**Fascinating !!

There was one who was not stone.He grabed his horns(?)roled em out straight and they curled back up and pointed to the throne.

**Hmmm !!

I went over to the throne of stone. The only thing I can remember of the figure is his long curly beard and shaggy hair.

He had somthing on his head.It was round sort of like what the jewish wear but more elaborate.

**Do You Mean A "Conical Hat" With Concentric Rings ... That "Ring Up" From The Head To A Point ??

I said father? He said yes what do you want. I said to see you.I´am not sure but I think I said something wimpy like I miss you and wanted to see you.He smiled.I could feel the smile more than see it. Then the dream ended.

**Very Nice !!!

Am I right he is ANNUNAKI. Can you atleast tell me that?LOL like most humans I want the easy way.

**You Are Most Correct ... In That He Is Anunnaki (Spelled: Anu + nnaki) ... Those From Anu/Of Anu ... Sent By Anu !!

I did an experiment I learned back in my ´satanism´days.I used a pendulam(spelling?) to ask a question. Supposedly your inner energy,whatever that is supposed to mean.Guides you when using one.

**Hmmm !!

I asked the qustion I have been bugging you about over the 2 figures I mentioned. Well they are not! I asked each one individualy then together.I got the same response.The
pendulem swung from side to side.I asked a assinine question and nothing happened! I will continue to experiment on this.

**Yes Indeed !! ... It Is An Interesting Scrying Tool !!

So after I was done I asked him (the 3rd 1 I have no picture of) why I was sent here.Now I have very little doubt this individual is my
father.Where this train of thought came from I can only guess....my answer was...You were condemned to live as as which thou has coveted!

**Hmmm ?? ... A Most Curious Reply !!

If you were are who you say you are,I guess in some way I can call you uncle! Am I getting close?

**Much More Then "Uncle" My Friend !!

Using your famed expression HEE HEE...maybe I´am just crazy ST !

**Well Not "Crazy" !! ... Rather Ornery (Silly/Fun Loving/Pranking) & Mischevious !! ... (Just Like Your Father !!) ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

**And To You & Your Tribe My Friend !!

**Blessings Upon Our Mothers & Our Fathers !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

GLP