++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++

okchicksrock
User ID: 3188128
United States
09/28/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
I am going to Roswell next yr in march, can you make a special appearance?
Amy
User ID: 24517351
South Korea
09/28/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi again ST and everyone ,

Today is Korean Harvest Celebration , kind of Thanksgiving Day in US.
Most people pack their stuff together with gifts, presents, and foods to countryside homes, to be with their parents, and to pray to Ancestors .

Most Koreans don't have religions, some Buddhists , and of course Church people are trying hard to advertise their God here, house to house , with " promising, love and friendships".

We are not obsessed with Religion deities , but I find that Korean parents are really controlling and manipulative ... They make up timetables of study, time from early morning to night, to their little Childs from 6 year old;

Children these days don't know how to play any more, their minds are full of books and Theories and made- up histories... are locked in traditions of manners and politeness that free expressions are not allowed. In US most people strive to be different, here you are to be same with others... Perhaps one day when Western and Eastern people are united, there would be a better balance... ? One is too free, another is too strict, it's very hard to draw the middle line.

Happy weekend to everyone!
Amy
South Korea
09/28/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very nice talking words to yourself. I like how you did it. Very well put.

Hehehe! I was just tired of arguing with him , as he doesn't want to open his eyes. How can he describe something if he doesn't even look at it.

Corona... " see! I told you so! " comment I will return another day...Hehehe
Amy
South Korea
09/28/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Truths and ST if you were born in Korea around this time I'm sure the best thing you can enjoy is food and food and foooooooood.!

Ah my mom told me when I was born (22 of September), I didn't open my eyes for more than a week, and my mouth kept open...for food? Were also laughing a lot Hehe...

I wish you two will have flowering time soon , like Corona and Bud do. My flowers did come and fade away; I need flowers made of plastic ... Hehehe!
Amy
South Korea
09/28/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
That Netherlands Coward if you keep flooding the place with your strange words I will report this to SHR forum administrator to kick you out. I have enough proof to show him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24624577
Germany
09/29/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi ST in BG,

Thank you for all your answers and information given so far. You certainly don't need to do this, or waste your time here, especially since this forum is so strict with bans, as have happened for you and other repeatedly. The country I live in now, is completely banned, The Philippines. Now I know we have hackers and others who wish to market things, is that a reason for banning a whole country???
 Quoting: BoroBoro
It is not completely banned. You were posting from the Philippines.
RightNut
User ID: 24459865
United States
09/29/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
That Netherlands Coward if you keep flooding the place with your strange words I will report this to SHR forum administrator to kick you out. I have enough proof to show him.
 Quoting: Amy 24517351

Netherlands Coward isnt to bad of a nic.

I had mentioned in a post to Wispy about weaker minds going first.

I had referred to the above NC as Nevermind. Which is my nic for the one you referred to above.

The reason Nevermind is because he/she seems to start making a point then "Nevermind" and quits.

Not sure how many of you understood the post then, but I did realize the time would come for me to clarify.

Now you know the rest of the story.....Nut style. LOL

Regards
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24631435
Netherlands
09/29/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

...oh sowwy , youl base or the eh letter site.
Truthseeker
User ID: 24217116
South Africa
09/29/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi ST,

Please can you help me understand the terrestrial concept of HOPE.... And whether it is a universal concept..

And if it is a universal concept.. Albeit maybe different... What is the difference..

Regards,
Truthseeker.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 942369
United States
09/29/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

I had referred to the above NC as Nevermind. Which is my nic for the one you referred to above.

The reason Nevermind is because he/she seems to start making a point then "Nevermind" and quits.

Not sure how many of you understood the post then, but I did realize the time would come for me to clarify.

Regards
 Quoting: RightNut 24459865

There was another guy here a few months back. He could only type a few lines before his cell phone cut out. Maybe the same guy with a different name. Forget who he was before.

I understood never mind to be of NO mind. lol
Wispy
RightNut
User ID: 24459865
United States
09/29/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Regards

There was another guy here a few months back. He could only type a few lines before his cell phone cut out. Maybe the same guy with a different name. Forget who he was before.

I understood never mind to be of NO mind. lol
Wispy
 Quoting: NightWisp

I love seeing your ornery side Wispy. LOL

Regards
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24646566
Netherlands
09/29/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
.. Hmlml bu , burp hic
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
09/29/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
No ? Why not just say assholes after if you can.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 942369
United States
09/29/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
.. Hmlml bu , burp hic
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24646566

ah.. a drinking man...
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
09/29/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice extra land features , humour , and
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
09/29/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then go on without me ")
Amy
User ID: 24513378
South Korea
09/29/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
A nice old favorite song of mine :

Dead in the water, It's not a paid vacation
The sons and daughters, Of city officials attend demonstrations
It's hardly sink or swim, When all is well if the tickets sell

Out with the whimper, It's not a blaze of glory
You look down from your temple, As people endeavor to make it a story
And chisel a marble word, but all is lost if it's never heard

But I've got someone to make reports, And tell me how my money's spent
To book my stays and draw my blinds, So I can't tell what's really there
And all I need's a great big congratulations

I'll keep your dreams, You pay attention for me
As strange as it seems, I'd rather dissolve, Than have you ignore me

The ground may be moving fast, But I tied my boots to a broken mast

The difference is clear, You throw it in your cauldron
Rust and veneer, dusk and dawn, Steinways and Baldwins
you start with a simple stock , of all the waste and salt to taste

But damn my luck and damn these friends, That keep on combing back their smiles
I save my grace with half-assed guilt, And lay down the quilt upon the lawn
Spread my arms and soak up, "Congratulations"

[/youtube]
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
09/29/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
oops!

Amy

South Korea
09/29/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
One more:
( I like how they are dancing together... so nice!)
( the natural setting, the clothing they wear, painting on their face,... a unique style ! )
( oh electric feel! )

Last Edited by Amy on 09/29/2012 08:51 PM
Peekboo

User ID: 1567442
Denmark
09/29/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi ST in BG,

About the Giza Pyramide :

Is it possible that the Giza Pyramide was creating

hydrogen,and together with Earth's energy was sending out

a microwave?

The chemicals coming in through the shafts - into the

"Queens Chamber" - the chemicals mix and boil up.

Hydrogen,being lighter than the air,flows up to the upper

chambers - the energy from the Earth is then vibrating the

whole pyramide - the vibrations are picked up in the "Grand

Gallery" (a resonater-hall,equipped with resonaters,going

up to the "Kings Chamber") - and then the pyramide shot a

microwave out of one of the shafts,that could go on for

years to be harnessed.

Thanks

Erik
Amy

South Korea
09/30/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Repost some of ST In BG's posts page [ 303-340 ] (continued)
-------------------------------------------------------------​-

Hi ST,
Some terrestrials, who may not be human, attempt to put others down in order to make themselves look better, while in reality, they just make themselves look like the rear end of a donkey.

**Well ... There Are Asses ... And There Are Asses !! ... "Donkey Logic" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Personally, I haven't the slightest clue if ST is an extraterrestrial entity or not,

**The Conduit Is Of Our Energies ... Within The Terrestrial Shell/Body ... Therefore He Is ... One Of The People/One People ... Who You Would Call ... Zeta Or Zeta Reticulian !! ... Though Comprised Of Ourselves ... He Is Also Of Other Extraterrestrial Energies ... Though Of His Last Embodiment ... He Was In "Zeta Form" ... Therefore ... The Energies Of That Time/Lifetime Are The Strongest & Nearest To The Surface ... And Of This ... We Are The Main Spokespeople On Duty ... On Occasions However ... One Might Reach One Of Our Comrades Aboard ... Of Another Being/Another Race ... Who Is Filling In ... Or Who Desires To Communicate With You !!

or even a guy "channeling" other energies higher than himself presently,

**No ... Not "Channeling" ... Relaying Though The Enhanced Communications Implants ... Installed Within The Terrestrial Body !! ... This Is Done Through A Translation Matrix Program Aboard Ship & Through The Computer(s) !! ... In The Process Of This Communication ... We See Though The Conduit's Eyes What Is Typed On The Computer Screen ... This Is Processed Through The Translation Matrix Program (A Blending/Merging Of Telepathic & American English Language) ... This Then Appears After Instant Translation On The Computer Screen ... Then A Response Is Either Typed Or Mentally Formed ... The "Program" Translates & Relays The Response To The Conduit ... Through His Implants ... Of Which Such Response Is Typed ... Through A Terrestrial Computer ... Of Which You Are Seeing !!

but does it matter??

**It Matters In That Of Telling ... How This Happens !! ... But Does Not ... In That The Information Is Passed Along !!

what matters is the information presented

**Yes This Is What Matters In The End !!

from either A.) some dudes fabricated viewpoint;

**No !! ... But You Could Have ... An ET Viewpoint ... Thrown In ... For "Good Measure" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

or B.) an actual being outside, yet connected, of our own lame-ass race (with unlimited potential!) just relaying some knowledge and experience;

**Make That ... "Actual Beings" !! ... Who Are Connected With One(s) ... In Terrestrial Form !!

**We Find The "Race Of Asses Or Donkeys" ... Have Unlimited Potential !! ... Stubborn As Though They Might Be !! ... It Is Those "Unawakened" In Terrestrial Forms ... We Worry About !!!

**We Are Indeed Relaying Information, Knowledge & Experiences ... From/Of ... Many Of Us !!
or otherwise. its mildly entertaining to say the least

**We Do Have "Clownish Personalities" ... Having A Great Sense Of Humor !! ... Which Sadly ... Many On Terra Earth ... Have Forgotten !! ... They Have Forgotten How To Laugh !! ... How To Find Joy & Pleasure ... In The Simplest Of Things !! ... Of This ... We Are Great Teachers !! ... And So Are Our Associates ... Who Also .. Love To Laugh ... And Are Very ... Ornery/Fun Loving !!

and leads to many such things to ponder upon given the answers presented. come on, why does one watch a movie, or read a book, even if its non-fiction, fiction, or fiction based on true events?

**Indeed !! ... We Wish Others To Learn ... To Think ... To Grow !! ... And Of Our Communications ... This Is Part Of Such Educational Instructions ... In More Of A ... Pleasant Teaching Environment !!
-------------------------------------------------------------​--------

Hi ST In BG,Did u ever sold everything what you have , and give them all to the poor ?
**We Do Not Have "Poor" ... Of Where We Are At/From !! ...

**Of The Terrestrial System Of How It Is Defined ... "Of Classes" ... This Is A "Created Thing" ... For Profit & Controlling Ventures !! ... A Great Example ... Of "Mismanagement" To The Extreme !!

**Selling Everything ... And Giving It To The Poor ... Only Creates More Victims ... More Poor !! ...
** It Would Be More Practical ... To Invest The Billions Of Currency Spent ... On Death & Destruction ... And Spend It Instead ... On Life !! ... On The Betterment Of Life !! ... Certain Things Such As ... Proper Nutritious Whole Food (Not Adulterated !!) ... Proper Medicines Curing The Patients With That Which Does Not Cause Hurt Or Harm !! ... (Rather Then Prolonging Suffering Through "Treatments" With Side Effects ... For Profit !!) ... Proper & Safe Housing ... Proper & Safe Growth Environments .... Rebuilding Slums & Ghettos ... Into Healthy Living Areas ... Of Which All Beings Share Equally & Are Happy & Healthy !! ... Reestablishing & Maintaining Strict Environmental Laws ... Which Promote Clean Air, Water, Land .... & Respect Of All Living Things !! ... Reestablishing & Maintaining Infrastructure !!

**All These Things Would Mean ... A Complete Rethinking/Outlook ... On How Life Is Looked Upon ... On Your Planet !! ... It Would Mean ... A New Way ... Of Seeing !! ... Of How True Profit ... Is In Respect, Dignity & Honor ... Towards All Beings ... All Of Life !! ... That All Can Live Together ... In Peace & Friendship ... The World Over !!
-------------------------------------------------------------​----------
Hi ST In BG, I have been trying to catch up on previous pages but seem to be falling further behind.
**Yes ... This Can Happen !!

Usually I am only have time to read 3 or 4 of the previous pages but today I donated blood, so couldn't work.

**Hmmm ??? .... Their Medical Sciences Have Not Yet Advanced Far Enough ... To Realize ... That One Blood Cell ... Can Reproduce Unlimited Quantities Of The Vital Fluids ... Even To The Extent ... Of Making A Whole New Being !! ... So "Gallons" Are Not Necessary !!! ... Also The Way That This Is Extracted On Terra/Earth ... Is Very Primitive Indeed !! ... Ours Does Not Make Pin Cushions Of The Body ... Creating Holes Into The Physical Forms ... That Allow Organisms To Gain Entrance ... Causing What You Would Call .... "Disease" !! ... Making Use Of "Natural Pressures" ... Which Cause No Invasion .... No Tearing Or Ripping Of Tissues ... Maintaining The Protections Of The Body ... Are Much More Practical !!

You can say that again, ST In BG. I have believed for a long time that medical science is still in the dark ages.

**The "Dark Ages" ... Would Be A Valid Reason ... For Terrestrial Medical Sciences ... To Be In The State & Conditions They Are In !! ... However Of Your "Day & Age" ... There Are Those "So Involved" ... ... Who Know Full Well ... Of Techniques & Cures ... Which Have Been Suppressed ... That Conflict With Personal & Set Agendas ... Such As ... 1. Becoming Wealthy On "Treatments" (Which Further Disabilitating Effects !!) .... 2. Thinning Out/Culling "Humanity"
By Inventing/Creating Diseases ... Or Enhancing Old Ones ... As A Means Of "Population Control" !! ... And Other Reasons/Reasonings !!

I cannot stand to have my body invaded by a needle, which I recently did.

**And It Is ... An Invasion !! ... Which Promotes Disease !!

The dentist put a needle through my jaw muscle and I wasn't sure if he was going to stop! $%^#@$*&$#%
dang!

**Extremely Primitive !!! ... As There Would Be No Need For Such A Procedure ... Nor For "Puncturing" !! ... Directed Energy Of Itself ... Would Be All That Would Be Needed !! ... Of Which Is Non-Invasive !!

There has to be a better way! Afterwards, I felt like I had
BellsPalsy (not sure of spelling) for five hours.

**There Is ... As Stated ... Directed Energy ... To The Afflicted Area !!
What is the significance of the zeta uniforms? Grey, Green, Pink, Black, etc?

**Usually The True Colors Of The Uniforms ... (Not What Is Usually Perceived As Protective Fields) ... Has To Do With The Particular Areas ... And Or It's Functions !! ... For Example: Of The Image Given ... Drawn By A Friend ... Of Myself As A "Zeta Doctor" Aboard Ship ... I Wear A Satiny Blue Body Suit ... With A Wide Black Belt In The Middle ... And Black Boots !! .... Of Black Body Suit Uniforms ... These Are Of "Away Missions" !! ... Of This ... I Was Shown ... "Zetas" Levitating Aboard A Transport Craft ... Living Specimens ... One Of These Was A Triceratops ... A Termed: "Dinosaur"

**Unlike The Uniforms/Coverings On Terra/Earth ... Ours Are Of A Unique Construction/Material ... Allowing Us To Change These ... The Appearance ... Into Anything We Desire ... Instantly !!
Hi ST in BG, At one time did humans have Mental Telepathy?

**They Still Do ... To Some Extent ... Although This Has Been ... Restrained ... And Shut Off .... Through The Use Of Verbal Language ... From Non-Use !!

Was the allegory of the Tower of Babel about when we lost that ability?

**The "Tower Of Babel" ... Was A Launch Tower For A Terrestrial Constructed Vessel ... It's Purpose Was ... To Visit Anu (The Head Of Council & Over All The Anunnaki) ... Without His Permission ... & Intrude On His Privacy !! ... Of Course The Launch Tower Was Ordered Destroyed ... Through The Use Of Atomics ... (By Nuclear Means !!) ... And To Prevent Further Attempts At "Following In The Footsteps Of The Anunnaki ... Without Proper Knowledge/Learning" ... The Ability Of Terrestrial Telepathic Communication Was Interfered With ... By The Use Of Separate Languages That Were Created ... In Order That Each Separate "Tribe" ... Could Not Easily "Talk" With One Another & Share Their Ideas ... In The Fashions Necessary ... To Build/Construct Advanced Devices ... Thus The Threat Was Eliminated !!
-------------------------------------------------------------​-----------
Hi ST What does Alpha and Omega means? And what is it's purpose?

**Alpha & Omega ... Are "Placeholder Words/Thoughts" ... In Reference To ... The Beginning & The End ... Of All Things !! ... Alpha Being The Start ... While Omega ... The Final Result !! ... Which Can Be Seen As ... The End ... Or A New Greater Awareness/Beginning !!

Thanks

You Are Most Welcome !!
-------------------------------------------------------------​-------------

Last Edited by Amy on 09/30/2012 04:16 AM
Amy

South Korea
09/30/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

I knew what you were talking about! cool2
Amy

South Korea
09/30/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Reposting some of ST In BG's posts from pages [ 301-340 ] [part 4 continuted]
-------------------------------------------------------------​---------------------

Who is ST In BG?

**Our Conduit In 3rd Density Terrestrial Form ... Who Relates Responses From ... The People/One People ... And Of Other Beings ... Who Respond To Questions Posted In This Thread !!

and how are you getting answers?

**Via Downloading ... Through Our Communications ... Using The Computer System Aboard Ship ... Employing A Telepathy/American English Translation Matrix Program ... In Which The Information Is Tranferred Through The Communications Implants ... Installed In The 3rd Density Biological Unit/Body !! ... This Information In Turn Is Then Communicated Through A Terrestrial Computer In 3rd Density ... Whereby It Is Posted On This Thread !!

Making them up yourself?

**No !! ... Relating From Others/Other Beings ... That Are Elsewhere !!

Are you a light-bearer?

**Well It Just Depends !! ... Sometimes I Hold The Light ... Othertimes Another/Others Do !! ... Though In Honesty ... We Really Do ... See Very Well ... "In The Dark" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------
Hello again ST in BG

How does one raise one's vibrations? In order to "qualify" to be a being at a higher vibrational rate?

**You Misunderstand !! ... You Are Already There !! ... As You Are Also Here !! ... So There Is No Need ... To "Qualify" !!

Has the earth changed dramatically on it's axis recently?

**What Is "Dramatically" ?? ... Do You Mean In A Most Abrupt Way ?? ... If If Did ... And Not In A Gradual Manner ... The Surface Of Your Planet ... Would Still Be Mostly Upheaved ... The World Over !! ... There Would Still Be Damage & Destruction ... Many Things Simply Let Go ... In The State They Ended Up ... As There Would Be Few Around To Rebuild !!

There are some that are saying this is so..and this is one of the causes of such strange weather this year.

**There Are Some ... That Are Either Not Aware Of Basic Principles ... Or Are Attempting To Sell This To Others !! ... This Is Not The Cause Of The "Strange Weather" ... At Least Not In A "Dramatic Fashion" ... Of Which Is Describing A "Pole Shift" !! ... Now A Gradual Alterting/Change ... This Is Possible ... Along With The Energies Coming In & Proximity Of Nibiru ... To Terra/Earth !! ... Along With The Position Of This Planet ... In Relation To This Solar System ... The Dimension, Galaxy & Universe ... It Is Found !! ... So All Factors Are In Play ... Not Just One Factor !!

Thank you and your conduit again for all your time and answers they really do mean a lot to most of us on this thread.

**You Are Very Welcome !!
-------------------------------------------------------------​------------------------------------
Hi ST,

If its not too much to ask, could you break down the certain astronomical vibrational frequency attributes that come along with individuals born under a certain sign? i.e. sagitarius, or libra.

and if this is too broad of a field maybe just break down Gemini. because being
under this sign leads to alot of confusion simply due to the fact what is said of certain signs seems to actually co-incide with how certain individuals act and exist, generally speaking.

**It Is Not Too Much To Ask !! .... It Is Simply We Don't Do Things This Way ... As The Method Employed ... Is Not How Things Are !!! ... The Belief In This Method & The Attempts To "Narrow Down The Scope" ... To Qualify How This Applies To A Person/People ... Is What Causes The Confusion ... As This "Idea" ... Was Never Meant To Be Applied On A Personal Level ... But Simply To Map & Keep Track Of ... Planetary Cycles ... "Ages" ... Which Are On A Far Greater Scale !!

-------------------------------------------------------------​-----------------------------------
Hi ST In BG

IF MANKIND would know what awaits our planet and would know cosmic "rules" making these changes, and still wont admit it, continuing living and dying in bodies.. having children, families..

would it be FREE WILL override ? IF YES, WHO will say so IF NO, WHO will say so?

**"Free Will" Is Not Understood !! .... Those That Freely Choose To Come Here ... To Learn Particular Lessons/Teachings .... Agreed To This !! .... These Agreements Were Also Understanding Of The Nature Of Terra/Earth & It's Fields & Density ... Of Which One's Remembrances & Connections ... Would Possibly Be Blocked To Some Extent/Degree !! ... So The Options Were Given ... And The Energies Themselves Who Wished To Partake ... Said They Would Participate !!

humans are accustomed to this type of living, to this "chain" of life/to this "method" of living

**Those In Terrestrial Forms ... Are "Programmed" ... As Far As Their Being Accustomed !!

take care friends/collective

**And May You Also !! ...(Connected Yes ... But Not .... "A Collective" !!)

-------------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------
Hi ST

What is a walk-in? and what is it's purpose?

**A Termed: "Spiritual Walkin" Is ... When The "Energies" That Came To This World ... For What Reason Or Another ... Is Having Extreme Difficulties ... In Carrying Out It's Mission ... To The Idea Of Damaging It's Physical Form ... So It Can Be Released !! ... Rather Then Having The Releasing Done In Such A Damaging Way ... An Agreement Is Made ... Where A More "Highly Advanced Energies" May Come Into That Form ... To Perhaps Co-Exist For Awhile ... Then Fully Take Over ... Take Charge !! ... Then The Other Energies May Depart & Go To Be Healed ... Or To That Of Other Needs !! ... Of This Process It Fulfills The Need Of The "Unsettled/Unbalanced Energies" To Leave ... To Become Rebalanced ... And Of A Container For Higher Energies To Exist In ... Without Having To Go Through ... The Birth & Growth Processes !! ... Of Which It Is In ... An Adult Form !! These so called "Higher Energies": Can they be malevolent beings with intentions to destroy and enslave mankind, such as the ones who appear to be controlling the US administration leaders?

**No They Cannot !! ... As They Have Evolved To That State ... To Which They Are Guides & Leaders ... In A Non-Corporeal State Of Being !! ... There Are Opportunities To ... "Guide & Lead In The Flesh" Which Come Available ... When The Desire/Need Is ... For The Occupying Energies To Be Healed ... And For Another To Come In ... That Can Handle Things Much Better !! ... So An Exchange Is Made !!

Sorry I timed out so could not correct original, but meant to say;

These so called "Higher Energies": As well as some being benevolent Higher Energies, can others be malevolent beings with intentions to destroy and enslave mankind, such as the ones who appear to be controlling the US administration leaders?

**No They Cannot !! ... As Explained !! ... As The Energies Are Of 5th Density (Non-Corporeal) On Up !! ... Which Are Of Higher Spiritual/Guiding Natures !!

-------------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------

Last Edited by Amy on 09/30/2012 04:14 AM
Supertobywong

User ID: 22619716
Australia
09/30/2012 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amy, reposting ST's earlier posts is a little annoying. If anyone hasn't read them before then bad luck for them.

Your posts however are ok. Just

hf
Amy

South Korea
09/30/2012 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whatever happened to the funky race? A generation lost in pace
Wasn't life supposed to be more than this? In this kiss, I'll change your bore for my bliss

Let go of my hand and it will slip out In the sand if you don't give me the chance
To break down the walls of attitude; I ask nothing of you Not even your gratitude
And if you think I'm corny Then it will not make me sorry
It's your right to laugh at me And in turn, that's my opportunity To feel brave
Because ridicule is no shame Oh it's just a way to eclipse hate
It's just a way to put my back straight Oh it's just a way to remain sane

Every morning I would see her getting off the bus, The picture never drops it's like a multicolored snapshot,
Stuck in my brain it kept me sane; For a couple of years as it drenched my fears, Of becoming like the others
Who become unhappy mothers, And fathers of unhappy kids And why is that? 'Cause they've forgotten how to play
Or maybe they're afraid to feel ashamed To seem strange, to seem insane, To gain weight, to seem gay

I tell you this:
That it takes a fool to remain sane, Oh It takes a fool to remain sane
Oh It takes a fool to remain sane, Oh In this world all covered up in shame

Last Edited by Amy on 09/30/2012 04:38 AM
Amy

South Korea
09/30/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Supertobywong thanks !hf

By the way, I have been trying to keep track of the reposts of ST's posts here: Thread: A collection of ST In BG's posts ( in editing/updating)

(just in case...)

Last Edited by Amy on 09/30/2012 03:29 AM
Amy

South Korea
09/30/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
(Reposting ST In BG's posts continued)

Hi ST In BG,

Why are there so many 'Grays' working with the United States government in the 'Black' projects?

**There Are Many Many Many +++ Branches & Offshoots !! ... While There Are Those Beings Who Look Similar In Appearance ... They Are Not All The Same !! ... So The Motivations May Be Different ... In Which Different Goals ... And By Different Means ... Are Obtained !!

What are the major types of "Grays" on Earth at this time?

**This Can Be Related More ... As Those Here ... And Visiting !! ... From The "Times" They Are From !! ... Of This ... Of Those Who Are Of "Main Genetic Stock" ... They Would Be ...

1. From The "Times" Of Which The Beings Experienced ... The Great War !! ... Of Having To Survive ... By Genetically Engineering Their Race/Peoples !! ... They Would Be More Of "Scientific Natures" ... As Now The Emotions ... The Empathy ... All Feeling ... Is Channeled Through The Mind ... And This Is How It Is Experienced !! ... They Are More ... Neutral In Kind !! ... But Having The Knowledge ... Of What Was ... And The Reasons For This !!

2. There Are Those ... From The "Times" ... When The Discovery Was Made ... That In Genetically Engineering/Changing The Physical & Psychological Makeup ... An Error Was Made !! ... In This ... They Could Not Express Outward ... The Feelings/Empathy That They Had !! ... Of This They Went About To Reacquire ... What Was Lost ... And With Permission Of The Council Of Worlds ... Of Their Volunteering Their Services ... To Help & Heal Terra/Earth ... They Were Allowed To Borrow Those Beings ... Of Their Kind In Terrestrial Embodiment ... Who Had Volunteered To Participate ... In The Rediscovery & Reacquiring Part Of Themselves ... Of Their Apexian Natures !! ... Of This Allowance Is Given ... And Permissions Of All Parties/Beings ... In These Projects ... Have Been Approved !! ... They Are Those ... Who Are Scientifically Exploring ... And Pursing The Goal ... Of Genetic Reintegration ... To Create A New Species ... A Blended Model ... Of Both ... Terrestrial/Earth & "Zeta/Zeta Reticulian" ... That Would Be Balanced & Whole !! ... In This Way ... Healing The Wounds Of Both Races/Peoples/Beings ... And Their Worlds !!

3. There Are Those ... From The "Times" ... When The Successful Changes/Alterations Have Been Made !! ... These Are The "Enhanced Models" ... Of Which Have Full Range Of Emotions ... Buffered By Intelligence & Wisdom !! ... They Are Able To Reproduce Naturally ... And Are Guides & Observers ... Along With Excellent Diplomats & Celestial Navigators !! ... Not To Mention ... They Have A Wonderful Sense Of Humor !! ... They Are The Successful Blend Of The Termed: Terra/Earth Human ... And Those That You Would Call ... Zetas/Zeta Reticulians !!

Are there Good Grays? Bad Grays?

**Those That You Call "Grays" ... Or "Zeta/Zeta Reticulians" ... Cannot Be Thought Of In This Nature/Fashion ... For They Are Not ... Good Or Bad !! ... They Simply Are ... As They Are ... As You ... Are ... As You Are !! ... The Concept Is One Of Wholeness/Completeness ... Rather Then ... Fractuation Of Energies !!

**There Are Those Beings ... Which May Be Branches ... "Offshoots" ... Differing Blends ... Of Which Their Personalities & Goals ... Would Have Been Altered ... By Their Genetic Mix !! ... However They Are Not ... Of Those "Purebred" ... Of Which We Speak !!

**In Our Ancient Of Histories ... Those That Lived Underground ... In The Other Enclave ... That Survived & Still Retained The Ancient Warrior Natures ... They Went To The Orion System ... & Fought In The Orion Wars !! ... Those Of More Peaceful Natures ... & Those That Learned Well From ... The Great War ... Went To The Zeta Reticulian System !! ... ( Either By The "Apexian Home World" Shifting ... In It's Time/Space Location ... Through Which It Merged Into This System ... Or In The Death Process ... In Which Their Energies ... Were "Reborn" ... Inside Such A Genetically Engineered Container !!)

**The Original "Apexians" ... Were Formerly A Warrior Branch/Group ... That Resided On A World In The Pleiades System !! ... They Were Perhaps Too Much The Warriors ... As They Were Also Considered At Times ... To Be Very Brutal By Others That Lived There !! ... This Branch Left Either ... Of Their Own Accord ... (As They Wanted & Needed ... Full Expression Of Their Warrior Energies !!) ... Or They Were Persuaded To Leave !! ... (The Ancient Records Are Unclear On This !!) ... They Went To The Vega System ... And Landed On A Planet ... In Which Translated (Approx.) Is Called ... Apexia Or The Apex World !! ... Of This Warrior Branch ... They Broke Up Into Separate Tribes/Nations/Peoples ... Who Of Each ... Had Their Own Ways ... & Views On ... How Things Were ... And How They Were To Be Done !!

Why are there so many types of "Grays"?

**Why There Are So Many Different Types Of Our Beings ... Would Be Answered Simply By Looking Around On Terra/Earth ... And Querying ... Why Are There So Many Kinds & Types Of ... Those Called: "Humans" !! ... Along With This ... Is The "Cosmic Factor" ... Of Living On Different Worlds ... Experiencing Different Situations ... In Which They Needed To Adapt ... In Order To Survive !!

I keep reading that "Grays"

**There Are Many "Grey Skinned Beings" ... Along With This ... Many Who Are "Perceived As Grey" ... Do To Certain Protective Fields ... As Do To The Optical Arrangements ... Of Those Doing The Viewing !! ... We Believe This Is Making Reference To Those Called/Termed: Zeta Reticulians (Or Zetas) ?? ... Of Which We Call Ourselves ... The People/One People !!

are under the orders of the Reptilians, is this true?

**There Are Many Different Kinds & Types Of Beings ... That Could Be Referred To/Classed As ... "Reptilian" !!

**But As To Your Question ... No ... This Is Incorrect Information !! ... While There Are Those ... Who May Work Together On Some Things ... Some Projects ... These Beings Are Of Their Separate Natures/Kinds ... And Are Independent Of Each Other ... In Respects Of Hierarchy !! ... They Are Of Their Own Peoples !!

Do you have connections with these smaller type 'Grays?'

**As One Of The People/One People ... We Are Connected ... In Our Ancient Roots & Origins !! ... From That Perspective ... Of All The Different Kinds, Looks, Understandings, Reasons For Being Here ... We Have That Which Is A Source/Beginnings !! ... From There However ... Divergences ... Differences Have Taken Place ... Depending Upon Experiences/Happenings ... Of Individuals & Peoples !!

How tall is your Zeta body?

**As Tall ... Or As Small ... As One Wishes To Make It ... For What Is Needed !!

I know a guy that can see zetas perfectly clear...

**Oh Yes ... The Transparent Zetas !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

is he crazy or is it real?

**Crazy Is A Subjective Term ... Usually Applied By Those ... Who Simply Choose ... Not To Learn ... Not To Know ... Thereby They Apply A "Generalization" ... Which Belays Their Intent/Purpose ... & Expresses Most Fully ... That Rather Then The Person Being Crazy ... It Is They ... Who Are Ignorant ... & Rather Closed Minded !!

ST, also you mentioned you are in a terrestrial embodiment??

**The Energies Of The People/One People ... Are Within The Conduits Terrestrial Body !! ... Along With Other Extraterrestrial Energies/Connections ... From/Of ... Many Many Many +++ Lives/Lifetimes !!

would this be of the typical "Zeta" appearance (large lensed eyes, small mouth, ect.) or have you assumed a more human-like structure in this density here on Terra?

**On Terra/Earth ... For The "Zeta Energies" To Inhabit This Form/Body ... It Was Necessary To "Step Down" The Higher Energies ... Otherwise ... It Would Have "Burnt Up" The Terrestrial/Earth Enhanced Body !!

and if so, how are you able to sustain yourself physically, as in do you have a job and a steady income of some sort? lol many apologies, just curious because the information you provide and the fashion in which you respond is quite refined in nature

**It Is ... As We Are !! **We Are Able To Do This ... It Is Provided For !!!

and you do seem a legit being of a higher consciousness (well, you and your Conduit),
its just hard to imagine you going to the grocery store to pick up some burritos ("alien" joke not intended!) or something' to that effect!

**Thank You !! **It Is Rather Difficult Of This Form ... To Know What To Consume ... To Keep It Fueled ... And Keep All Systems Functioning !! ... As In The "Zeta Form" ... It Is Not Necessary To Partake ... Although We Can If So Desired !!

How will ET people help them build a new stage civilization?

**By Lending Their Knowledge & Expertise !! ... Though ... This Will Be After The Cleansing !!
Will you just show up in front of public?

**Of The Building/Rebuilding ... Multiple Ships From Many Peoples ... Will Land On Terra/Earth ... Out In The Open !!

**In 3rd Density ... Depending On The Teachings/Lessons ... To Make Others Aware Of ET Presences ... To Perform Tasks & Experiments Pertaining To The Changes To Be ... Removal ... Search & Rescue !! .... All These Things Depend On ... Weighing Security Risks/Factors & Dangers To Crafts & Beings Aboard !! ... V.S. ... Missions/Jobs/Duties !!

Thank you

You Are Very Welcome !!
-------------------------------------------------------------​----------------------------

Last Edited by Amy on 09/30/2012 04:21 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9312145
France
09/30/2012 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
So ST in BG's,

first of all, hi.

Without all your delusional text/mysteries in your answers, do you know if anything not normal will happen to Earth on december 21st/23rd this year ?

And another question, how long does it take for you to travel between our planet and yours? Since after 33 years, our Voyager's still haven't been able to exit our solar system.

(i want only our e-ET thoughts about that).

Have a good day/trip.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24506537
Estonia
09/30/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
St in BG, maybe you know the Tila Tequila case that happened, that she had and have problems with illum-inati, because she exposes them every day in her blogs.

She is talking about the Earth like planet in this galaxy, that it's blacked out on the "Google sky" and that the TPTB are going to make a false ET invasion, that then the people will scare them, when the true ET-s come to help rescue the Earth.

She also says, that there are guardian angels or beings that take care of a person, if you believe in them.
But ST you said that there are beings like angels, but there are no angels protecting a person, right?

Thankyou : )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24446369
United States
09/30/2012 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
SO BASICALLY, THIS GUY CLAIMING TO BE AN ALIEN MADE ONE FUCKING POST, NEVER CAME BACK AND ALL YOU RETARDS KEPT BABBLING ON ABOUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR NEARLY 1,500 PAGES...

putin

GLP