User ID: 24635188
United States
09/30/2012 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
**** Hey Hey Aquaela, email me sometime, Let me know how you are doing. Thanks

Hi ST and ONES...

Back to my question....re: alt realities....

Everyonce in awhile I wake up and I find that certain things, whether a picture, any item, or something is different....but only to me. Well, on one of these occasions, I found myself tapping my cigarettes everytime I smoked one. It's weird, as I can't seem to stop myself from tapping it everytime. I have in the past, but only once in awhile have i tapped them...but not every single time. I asked a couple of people whom know me very well, if I always did this. They all said, "yes, all the time". So just like with all the other things that appeared out of nowhere...again only to me....now all of a sudden I woke up with a habit.

Hence my original question....(and I say jumps, because I don't know another term to describe my experiences)

I am still trying to understand alt realities....how is it that on one of my past jumps, I picked up a habit? I don't get it. Am I switching places with myself? Is it my conscious essence from the me I am aware of, switching or is my physical body switching places?

Thank you.

Peace!
 Quoting: Aquaela...

|
._______________/*>-<*\_________________.
| Trans-dimensionally lurking here since MMVII |
oahf
User ID: 24678419
Netherlands
09/30/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wish i don't even know anyone now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24678419
Netherlands
09/30/2012 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
But i do have a horizon scratch on my forhead thanks to kicking wooden lats in two.
olahf
User ID: 24679935
Netherlands
09/30/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
It...happened on a very young age , sggnif the .. The mark inbetween sniggfh.
Truthseeker
User ID: 24217116
South Africa
09/30/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
SO BASICALLY, THIS GUY CLAIMING TO BE AN ALIEN MADE ONE FUCKING POST, NEVER CAME BACK AND ALL YOU RETARDS KEPT BABBLING ON ABOUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR NEARLY 1,500 PAGES...

putin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24446369

Hi,

I am normally NOT a rude person... So... please forgive my directness.

YOU, dear AC ...are an absolute moron... Oxy moron may be more fitting... Did you actually read past page 10?

Cos if you did... You would not make stupid comments..

Go to school... And maybe understand what chronology means before you try to belittle people for their supposed lack of an iq...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24679935
Netherlands
09/30/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
SO BASICALLY, THIS GUY CLAIMING TO BE AN ALIEN MADE ONE FUCKING POST, NEVER CAME BACK AND ALL YOU RETARDS KEPT BABBLING ON ABOUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR NEARLY 1,500 PAGES...

putin

Hi,

I am normally NOT a rude person... So... please forgive my directness.

YOU, dear AC ...are an absolute moron... Oxy moron may be more fitting... Did you actually read past page 10?

Cos if you did... You would not make stupid comments..

Go to school... And maybe understand what chronology means before you try to belittle people for their supposed lack of an iq...
 Quoting: Truthseeker 24217116

Both continents share nothing , no eq data no , nothing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24682779
United States
09/30/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

putin

Well almost. Something like you just did. You click on the title and you started babbling like an fucking idiot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24682779
United States
09/30/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wish i don't even know anyone now.
 Quoting: oahf 24678419

Bye bye Olaf. We know where to find you when we need your words of crazy wisdom. When we need financial advice, we will see what you say then.
TruthseekerHi
South Africa
09/30/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

putin

Well almost. Something like you just did. You click on the title and you started babbling like an fucking idiot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24682779

Did you not see the questions posted above your RUDE statement?

What does the thread title read child? , does the English language evade you?

So, to summarize.... if you have a question... Ask it....if you don't ... Keep quite... This is not a thread to express your disdain at human curiosity... That I recommend prayer or drunk friends....

Otherwise ... Be well young one.

Truthseeker.
Truthseeker
South Africa
09/30/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi AC779,

That was not intended for you.... But that rude person whose keyboard is broke and therefore canot use proper case...lol

Be well,
Truthseeker.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24716885
United States
09/30/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

putin

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24682779

Did you not see the questions posted above your RUDE statement?

What does the thread title read child? , does the English language evade you?

So, to summarize.... if you have a question... Ask it....if you don't ... Keep quite... This is not a thread to express your disdain at human curiosity... That I recommend prayer or drunk friends....

Otherwise ... Be well young one.

Truthseeker.
 Quoting: TruthseekerHi 24217116

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb. AC 779 critical of AC 369 and here comes AC aTruthseeker being confused to the hilt. No wonder you seek truth, you so desperately need it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/30/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
What questions did AC 369 post Almighty truthseeker? Seems like a statement to me. That is who my comment was made to. But since your are read more into shit, let spill the beans to you. Oh nevermind waste of energy to do so.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/30/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi AC779,

That was not intended for you.... But that rude person whose keyboard is broke and therefore canot use proper case...lol

Be well,
Truthseeker.

OK truthseeker, disregard my comments to you. As you were posting, so was I.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/30/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK, I see we were not posting same time. I got distracted at the football game, reread what you first posted. Then I responded. Watched more football, then read you post directed to me.

Well, ST In BG always said football is a big distraction.
Truthseeker
South Africa
10/01/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
AC885,

Welcome to the party... There is enough space here for all of looney land...

I wasn't defending anyone... Was just trying to get people to act less rude... As fate wold have it..l responded too quick... So it seemed like I was talking to the wrong person...when in fact my comment was to someone completely different... Lol. I know... Complicated..

Seeing that you touched on it though... Why pick on my handle - truthseeker?.. My handle is an extension of my intentions as well as my nature to attempt to dismantle fact from fiction.... So in a nutshell... I will not be biased to any one way of thinking..

I don't claim to know all things... However when someone bashes another without doing enough homework.... Brings out the hulk...

Be well..
Amy
User ID: 24751881
South Korea
10/01/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
ST, look like whatever we do and think in this 3 Density , it's all transparent looking down from 4 D right?

Because it seems that ET friends knew exactly what I was thinking, and their communication to me through dreams is precisely what I need to know. Oh ... Nothing I can hide.. Hehehe!

Thank you as always... Now when things are clearer, again Confucious ( Confugious's long lost distant cousin who is not always right) came to mind; he says:

When someone try to put you down, find a High chair to sit;

If they make you live up to their standards, sit them on a Lower chair;

And when you see yourself ugly, just change the Mirror;

Hehehe ... Silly me ! The last few days were terrible but it's fine now. You were right that So many things that I kept bottled up inside and I couldn't solve them. I shouldn't have blamed myself too harshly, it's not my needs and desires are to be dumped down, I just need to give them some attentions. Right? Right!

Best wish to you All in time of CHANGE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24753261
Netherlands
10/01/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
....ooh teqwielya sunwise
Amy
User ID: 24751881
South Korea
10/01/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Truthseeker,

Lucky that my name isn't Truth, or I will have trouble escaping from you! Hehehe!

Lucky that my task isn't to seek Truth, because my eyes are too small to see Her whole body, and She keeps changing her shape... Even if I can find Her, will she play with me?

Lucky that I only love This guy named Knowledge, when I have him , I see Her everywhere; and we laugh with each other very often!

( just some amusing thoughts of mine about your name when you mention it)

Enjoyhf
Truthseeker
South Africa
10/01/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Truthseeker,

Lucky that my name isn't Truth, or I will have trouble escaping from you! Hehehe!

Lucky that my task isn't to seek Truth, because my eyes are too small to see Her whole body, and She keeps changing her shape... Even if I can find Her, will she play with me?

Lucky that I only love This guy named Knowledge, when I have him , I see Her everywhere; and we laugh with each other very often!

( just some amusing thoughts of mine about your name when you mention it)

Enjoyhf
 Quoting: Amy 24751881

Hi,

Why of course Amy... If your name was truth... I wold make it a point to find you.... lol.

Keeping it ET:>
However, I disagree with the notion of the importnce of a ET being named truth.. And one named knowledge etc...whilst I believe that this 'might' be their names or what they are known as... They may offer nothing more than a babble..l much like this post...lol

However, humanity discovering truth has more with our subjective goals than with any ET source... I personally think that the ETs are trying to find truth themselves.. (although he may be on another ship) ..lol .. Hahahah... Sorry, that was corny...

Truthseeker.
Amy

User ID: 24745549
South Korea
10/01/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Truthseeker,

Quoting: Amy 24751881

However, I disagree with the notion of the importnce of a ET being named truth.. And one named knowledge etc...whilst I believe that this 'might' be their names or what they are known as... They may offer nothing more than a babble..l much like this post...lol

Huh???... I was just imagining about something you are seeking : Truth, as a Being (just for fun), and something I seek : Knowledge and Wisdom instead.

I haven't met any real physical ETs yet, and don't know what their names hehehe!

However... YEAH ! last night dreams were full of fun; I was playing sliding games with ET friends; doing many fun things on the field... eating fresh raw mushrooms too; yummy yummyyyyyyy!
ST In BG

User ID: 23195285
United States
10/01/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Corona: User ID: 22328132

ST In BG,

it was reported in a publication I am not allowed to mention that US war ships are on a mission off the coast of California to intercept and have a face off with Extraterrestrial ships from an underwater base that are of an extreme threat.

Can you tell us anything about this report?

**The Report Sounds Contrived ... A "Cover Up" ... Of Something(s) Else Going On !!

Thank you,

You Are Very Welcome !!

Corona

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/01/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: MJ-13: User ID: 860177

Greetings ST in BG,

thank you for the response.

**You Are Most Welcome !!

I do believe Nibiru is a total cover-up.

**Indeed It Is !!

NASA (Never A Straight Answer) is keeping all of us in the dark as well as most of the so-called "government".

**Yes !!

They will never come "clean" about anything. Heck, they won't even admit the truth behind 9/11 and John F. Kennedy!

**Exactly !!

Nibiru is going to be covered up just like the Extraterrestrial subject.

**Yep !!

Your going to have to literally land on the White House lawn if you want "them" to admit anything. They are in complete denial.

**We Won't "Land On The Whitehouse Lawn" ... Though Perhaps A "Shake Up" There ... Might Do The Trick ?? .... Hee Hee Hee !!

I look forward to the day that we could have not only contact but open dialogue and existence with the rest of the universe.

**You Do Now ... But You Are Not Aware Of It !!

When I look up in the night sky and see all of the stars, I can't but hope that one day we could all be as one happy family.

**When You Are "Onboard" ... We Are All ... One Happy Family ... Unfortunately On Terra/Earth ... It Is Not The Same !!

Hopefully Humanity can survive the chaos that is already transpiring.

** "Humanity" Will Be Gone !! ... Those Bodies/Bioforms ... Were Only Designed For 3rd Density Existence ... On
Terra/Earth !! ... They Were & Are Temporary ... & Will Be Replaced ... With Bodies/Containers ... That Are Designed/
Suited ... For The Higher Energies ... The Higher 4th Density Vibrational Plane ... Higher Radiations, Ect.!!

My fear is that we could very well have a third world war.

**Your Concern Is Well Founded ... Though There Are Those "In The Know" ... That Understand ... Such
Designs ... Such Plans ... Would Only Complicate Matters ... Of Those Attempting To Escape To Their Bunkers
... Their Safe Areas !! ... It Would Not Be ... According To Agenda !!

**Waggle & Flash The Swords ... Attempt To Impress Countries, Leaders, Peoples ... That You Are Superior ... & You Can Do ... This Or That ... Yes ... Such Words & Threats Will Be Used ... Though This Is All An Act ... All For Distraction ... & To Keep People Worried & Concerned ... & Not Concentrating ... Not Looking At The "Other Hand" ... Of Which Is Telling Things ... As They Really Are !! ... The "Hand" That Is Pointing ... To Space ... To The Stars ... & To What Is Coming In/Inbound ... To Terra/Earth !!

Too many nations now possess nuclear weapons and my fear is that one day, they will use them.

**There Are Those Who Might Try ... Though If They Make The Attempt ... Their Efforts Will Be Quelshed/Put Down ... & Not In ... A Pretty Way !!

My hope is that a higher power (or civilization) would intervene in the event that happens.

**Indeed !! ... As There Have Been "Certain Threats" ... That Have Been Neutralized ... "Behind The Scenes" ... That Have Not Had "Press" ... That The Public Is Unknowing About !!

We are very close to this happening right now.

**There Are Tensions Yes ... But Most Of These Are "Artificial" In Nature ... "Role Playing" As It
Were ... For Peoples To Follow & Believe !! ... Rather Like
Political Elections ... Which Are Fraudulent !!

The middle east is at a very perilous threshold at this moment and we could be looking at global Armageddon.

**They Are "Playing" The Game ... Their Role Of Distraction !!

I hope I am wrong. But we are in dire straights down here and what ever help we can get would be greatly appreciated.

**Help Is Being Given ... & More Help ... Is ... On The Way !!!

-your friend

MJ-13

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/01/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: RightNut: User ID: 24459865

**In Response To: Corona: User ID: 22328132 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Quoting: Corona: User ID: 22328132

"ST In BG, it was reported in a publication I am not allowed to mention that US war ships are on a mission off the coast of California to intercept and have a face off with Extraterrestrial ships from an underwater base that are of an extreme threat.

Can you tell us anything about this report?"

Corona, just a thought here.

Maybe its not under water bases. I think the arrival is here.

Think about it.

Any bases in the ocean have been there along time. All of a sudden the ET's there are acting up? LOL. I don't think so.

**Exactly !! ... It Is Of ... "Other Things" That Are Happening !!! ... Distraction !!!

If there is a new battle taking place with ET ships, I think it would be with the ships arriving to close tt.

I think sooooonnnn is now soon. It has a feel to it.

**Yes ... Soooooooooooonn ... Has Moved Up A Notch ... To ... Now Sooooooooooooon !!!

Regards

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/01/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Amy: User ID: 24517351

( So ST has got to " correct T2 correction of Nut correction to Amy"

( let's ask Wispy's Uncle Confusion what he would say :

( he states: this is an inbound-outbound Loop, a Bow for Nibiru on Xmas.)

**May Be A "Red Bow" ?? ... & Perhaps ?? ... Where The Idea Of Xmas ... Originally Came From !! ... X = Another Name/Designation For Nibiru ... X Marks The Spot !!!

Looking at Zetas T shirt laughing out loud HE HE HE!

**Indeed !! ... Of The ... Hee Hee Hee !!!! ... Individuals Would Know Immediately ... Who This Is !! ... Of Course ... The People/One People "Zeta" Face ... Along With The ... Hee Hee Hee !!!! ... Would Help Too !!! .... (Hee Hee Hee !!!)

(the Clone machine making news cloning news? Now is working again?

**Well Every So Often ... The "Copying/Cloning Machine" Needs Maintenance !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

but news is not necessary any more, I enjoy the Nib Ber Roo sound better, my coyotes please keep howling! Hehehe)

**Heee Hee Heee !!!

(Hehehehehe! ST you got me drop laughing!

**Haaa Haa Haaa !!!

Change comes very slow, maybe Jane comes faster!!

**Maybe ?? ... As She Can Really Run ... When She Wants/Needs To !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!

But really! Please get me off this crazy thing! How hard I'm trying to hang on...! JANEEE!

I hope she doesn't come with that Heart breaking rock Band.. Hehehe! )

**Oh You Mean The Band ... "Heart" ... With Ann & Nancy Wilson (Lead Singers) ???

**Note: Dreamboat Annie ... An ET Favorite !!!!

(ST I'm still wondering about the doctor which was ET in disguise ,

how they walk

**The ET Being ... (One Of The People/One People In Disguise) ... Was Occupying A Terrestrial Body !!

how they speak

**Used That Bodies Speech Capacity/Verbatim !!

how they handle doctor tools...

**As That Doctor Did !! ... Using That Body/Form !!

is it like a Snake being when he walks as an Egyptian, falling behind falling ahead trying to hold balance?)

**No ... As This Was Not ... A Silurian ... What You Call/Refer To ... As A "Snake Being" !!

To ST/ ET friends families

Do you know how it is like if we return to The Source?

**The Source Of What ?? ... Do You Mean ... Leaving The 3rd Density Body ... & Existing For A "Time" ... In A Non-Corporeal (Non Physical) State ??? ... Or Taking On A New Body (4th Density) ???

Will I be with everything else when I don't want my individuality or Me/ my Self?

**The Question Is Unclear !!

Why do I always have this struggle between "accepting Me" or " throwing Me"? I know I have to accept whatever that exist within myself, but then I have to accept all the greed desires needs that seem to drag me down all the time...

**Hmmm !!

What can I do? Is there a way to hold balance without having to fight this constant battle?

**You Can Hold A Balance/Scales ... Though Not Sure ... This Will Help !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!! ... Siriusly Though ... You/All There ... Will Be Given Help On This ... With The New Bodies !!

I try to see Me in larger scale, the Me that connects with everything else, it's when the needs and desires within become For higher purposes... But it's then I feel more helpless being limited within this body... also bored and lost of directions...

**Hmmm !! ... It Is The Difficulty ... With Existing Within ... 3rd Density Terrestrial Forms ... Of That ...
Lower Vibrational Plane !!

I'm just stuck... What can I learn from this? I just don't like myself... It's ugly...it's more ugly to think it's not... I can't accept it I can't throw away either... I'm really tired ... I want to erase everything about Me, I want to be with the Source of everything, One with everything , not this selfish little one...

**Well ... You Will Become ... & All Those There Will Become "Unstuck" Very Sooon !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/01/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Amy: User ID: 24517351

Hi again ST and everyone ,

Today is Korean Harvest Celebration , kind of Thanksgiving Day in US.

**Interesting !!

Most people pack their stuff together with gifts, presents, and foods to countryside homes, to be with their parents, and to pray to Ancestors .

**Interesting 2 !!

Most Koreans don't have religions,

**Lucky For Them !! ... They Are Better Off ... Without It !!

some Buddhists , and of course Church people are trying
hard to advertise their God here, house to house , with " promising, love and friendships".

**Oh Yes !! ... The "Smooth Talking" ... "Con Artists" !!! ... Sucking Them In ... With Their "Fake/False" Ideologies/Belief Systems !!! ... To Manipulate & Control !!

We are not obsessed with Religion deities , but I find that Korean parents are really controlling and manipulative ... They make up timetables of study, time from early morning to night, to their little Childs from 6 year old;

**Oh Boy !!!

Children these days don't know how to play any more, their minds are full of books and Theories and made- up histories...

**Not To Mention ... Violent Video Games ... Social Networking ... Cell (Microwave Your Brain) Phones ... Overuse/Misuse Of Computers & Other ... Electronic Gadgets !!

are locked in traditions of manners and politeness that free
expressions are not allowed.

**In Other Words ... They Are "Programmed" ... From When They Are Young ... To Be This Way ... & Not To "Think" !!

In US most people strive to be different, here you are to be same with others...

**Different ?? ... Well ... That's One Word That Describes !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

**Though At Times We Wonder ... If It Is Not Just ... The Land Of The Free (Cough Cough Cough !!) ... & The "Home Of The Brave" (More Coughing ... Hacking !!!) ... Then ... The Land Of The Programmed/Non Thinking/Not Wanting To Think !!! ... (They Really Do ... Need To Change Their
"National Anthem" !!)

** "Oh Say ... They Can't See (Or Think !!) ... Nor See The Light ... How So Proudly They (Seek) Hail (Nazi Salute) Of Their Freedoms That Are Fleeing (Being Taken Away ... Of Their Being Manipulated/Controlled !!!) ... Oh The Wars They Ensnare ... Death & Destruction Everywhere ... For
Those Who Think Might ... They Profit All Right !!! ... Oh Say ... Does Their War Flag ... Glisten & Glare ... Of The Land Of The Formerly Free ... And Their Citizens In Chains !!!

Perhaps one day when Western and Eastern people are united, there would be a better balance... ?

**Not In That Lifetime ... Not On 3rd Density Terra/Earth !!

One is too free, another is too strict, it's very hard to draw the middle line.

**Both Are ... "Off Balance" !!

Happy weekend to everyone!

**Better A "Strong End" ... Then A "Weak End" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Truths and ST if you were born in Korea around this time I'm sure the best thing you can enjoy is food and food and foooooooood.!

**Hmmmm !!!

Ah my mom told me when I was born (22 of September), I didn't open my eyes for more than a week, and my mouth kept open...for food? Were also laughing a lot Hehe...

**Heee Heee Heee !!!

I wish you two will have flowering time soon , like Corona and Bud do. My flowers did come and fade away; I need flowers made of plastic ... Hehehe!

**Or Ones That Are ... Self Renewing !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

ST, look like whatever we do and think in this 3 Density , it's all transparent looking down from 4 D right?

**We See & Know These Things !!

Because it seems that ET friends knew exactly what I was thinking, and their communication to me through dreams is precisely what I need to know. Oh ... Nothing I can hide.. Hehehe!

**Exactly !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Thank you as always...

**You Are Most Welcome !! ... And In Our "Other Looks" (Other Then ... "As Always") Too !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Now when things are clearer, again **Confugious ( **Confucious's long lost distant cousin who is not always right)

**Corrected !!

came to mind; he says:

When someone try to put you down, find a High chair to sit;

If they make you live up to their standards, sit them on a Lower chair;

And when you see yourself ugly, just change the Mirror;

**But Of Course !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

Hehehe ... Silly me !

**Why Not ???

The last few days were terrible but it's fine now.

**Okey Dokey !!

You were right that So many things that I kept bottled up inside and I couldn't solve them.

**You Weren't Meant To !!

I shouldn't have blamed myself too harshly,

**Indeed !! ... The Answer To Life ... Is Simply To Live !!

it's not my needs and desires are to be dumped down, I just need to give them some attentions. Right? Right!

**Or Left Left ... Or ... Middle Middle ... Or ... All Of The Above !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

Best wish to you All in time of CHANGE!

**Can We Have That In ... "Old Bills/Fractional Currency" ?? ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/01/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Matrix-V: User ID: 16826374

ST..

IF Dec 21 2012 comes and goes and no Nibiru shows up and there is no mega doom on Earth, will you still maintain your presence on this site??? :)

**We Will ... Let You Know !! ... Such Things Are Akin To ... Predicting ... What One Will Do With Lottery Winnings ... Before They Win The Prize !! ... They Don't Know ... & Such Things Would Be Only Speculation ... A Guess !! ... So For The Moment ... Lets All Sit Back ... Relax ... & Wait & See !!

and how can I get a Lamborghini or Ferrari and to a lesser extent a Dodge Viper before its all game over?

**WHYYYYYYYY ????? ... Would You Want Such Terrestrial Vehicles ... That Pollute The Planet ????

**Would You Not Want ... A Vehicle ... That Is More Advanced ... That Doesn't Pollute ... Of Which ... You Can ... Be Anywhere ... Instantly ??? ... With All The "James Bond" Gadgets ?? ... (Of Course Altered/Tweaked By "Z" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!)

Just want to have a blast before i go out you know ;)

**A Blast Is Correct !! ... All Terrestrial Made Vehicles ... Defective/Harmful ... To The Planet !!

any way you can leave a misplaced brief case of money some where for me to 'find'?

**This Is Not How We Do Things ... Besides ... We Don't Use Money !!

thanks!.. your friend and believer

You Are Very Welcome !!

C.

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/01/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: BoroBoro: User ID: 5414161

Hi ST In BG,

Thank you for all your answers and information given so far.

**You Are Most Welcome !!

You certainly don't need to do this, or waste your time here,

**We Do This ... As It Is Needed ... And Part Of The Volunteering !!

ST In BG,

I have always had this nagging questions(s) since I began reading this thread.

Why are you here on GLP???

**Because We Are !!

Why not have your own website and/or blog forum? Where everyone would have a chance to see your words?

**This Already Existed ... Was Established ... & Is ... World Wide !!

In your last reply to my question you stated you had been posting on forums long before 2004.

**This Is Correct !!

But you also said these sites are now gone and there is no history.

**Correct !!

Why would our ET friends, who have for the first time, according to you, developed a proper communication channel, for all of us, leave such a channel in the mercy of others???

**It Is ... Part Of ... What Was/Is To Be !!

Certainly if our ET friends wanted to help in their message it would be viewable to all (at no charge).

**Understand ... Though For The Most Part ... This Is !!

News today says we have big CME headed to us in short hours.

Was this caused by Nibiru's position and magnetic reaction to our sun (Sol)??

**What Is Happening ... Is Indeed Linked To ... Those Things That Are Approaching ... Of Their Interactions ...
Their Presence !!

We know that CME's can cause electric and electronic disruptions, What do these CME's do to animals such as us humans??

**Cause Brain/Mental Aberrations ... Physical Breakdowns Of The Body ... The Extreme Need For Sleep ... Others ... Cannot Sleep ... More Eating/Less Eating ... Lack Of Energy ... Lots & Lots Of Energy ... Many Extremes Of Functions ... & Reactions ... Depending Upon The Individuals ... How They Are "Wired" ... How Their Are DNA
Constructed/Built !!

Thank you, as always for your reply's

You Are Very Welcome !!

Kind Regards

To You As Well !!

Boro

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/01/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truthseeker: User ID: 24217116

Hi ST,

Please can you help me understand the terrestrial concept of HOPE.... And whether it is a universal concept..

**Well ...

And if it is a universal concept.. Albeit maybe different... What is the difference..

**Well ... ???

**In Response To: Amy: User ID: 24751881 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Why of course Amy... If your name was truth... I would make it a point to find you.... lol.

**Hee Hee Hee !!

However, I disagree with the notion of the importance of a ET being named truth..

**Well I Think ... Truth2 ... Would Disagree With You !! ... (So Would US/WE !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!) ... Actually T2 Is A VERY SIRIUS Individual !! ... Woof Woof Woof ... To That !! .... Haa Haa Haaa !!!

And one named knowledge etc...

**No Ledge ??? ... That Would Be ... A Difficult Climb !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

whilst I believe that this 'might' be their names or what they are known as... They may offer nothing more than a babble..

**Never Know ?? ... Maybe What Appears To Be A "Bauble" ... (Rather Then A "Babble") .... That Is
... A Shiny Object ... Something That MAY Appear To Be ... Just Commonplace ... But It Is Camoflaged In This Way/Manner ... & Is Very High Tech ... Very "Useful" ... Well ... If You Are "Allowed/Permitted" To ... Use This !!
... Hee Hee Hee !!!

l much like this post...lol

**The Thread Is Even Better ... Provided ... You Don't Get This Caught/Stuck ... Between Your Teeth !! ....
Hee Hee Hee !!

However, humanity discovering truth has more with our subjective goals than with any ET source... I personally think that the ETs are trying to find truth themselves..

**We Already HAVE ... Found "Truth" !! ... Well Actually ... She Found US/WE !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!

(although he may be on another ship) ..lol .. Hahahah

**Actually ... SHE ... Is Stationed Aboard !!

Sorry, that was corny...

**Only ... Heckle & Jeckle ... Would Know For Sure !! .... They LOVE ... Their Corn !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Regards,

Truthseeker

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/01/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Peekboo: User ID: 1567442

Hi ST In BG,

About the Giza Pyramid :

Is it possible that the Giza Pyramid was creating
hydrogen,and together with Earth's energy was sending out
a microwave?

The chemicals coming in through the shafts - into the
"Queens Chamber" - the chemicals mix and boil up.

Hydrogen,being lighter than the air,flows up to the upper
chambers - the energy from the Earth is then vibrating the
whole pyramid - the vibrations are picked up in the "Grand
Gallery" (a resonator-hall,equipped with resonators,going
up to the "Kings Chamber") - and then the pyramid shot a
microwave out of one of the shafts,that could go on for
years to be harnessed.

**As To The Uses/Functions Of Various Pyramids ... This
Information Is Not Available ... Except Direct ... Onboard ... Of Which The Researching/Uses ... Are Carefully Screened/Monitored !!

**So Of The Moment ... We Can Only Say ... Of What You
Describe ... Maybe ?? ... Possibly ???

Thanks

You Are Very Welcome !!

Erik

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/01/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 9312145

So ST In BG

first of all, hi.

Without all your delusional text/mysteries in your answers,

**Mysteries Perhaps ?? ... "Delusional Text" ?? ... (As If We Would Not Take Notice !!) ... NO !!

**You Are Attempting To Insult ... & Then Want Favors ?? ... Your Questions Answered ???

do you know if anything not normal will happen to Earth on December 21st/23rd this year ?

And another question, how long does it take for you to travel between our planet and yours?

Since after 33 years, our Voyager's still haven't been able to exit our solar system.

(i want only our e-ET thoughts about that).

Have a good day/trip.

**If You Would Care To Retract The Insult ... Perhaps We Will Respond Further !! ... Then Again ...

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

GLP