10/01/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 24506537

ST In BG,

maybe you know the Tila Tequila case that happened,

**Not Specifically !!

that she had and have problems with ("The "Ill" That Is NOT Illuminated !!) ... because she exposes them every day in her blogs.

**Hmmm !!!

She is talking about the Earth like planet in this galaxy, that it's blacked out on the "Google sky" and that the TPTB are going to make a false ET invasion, that then the people will scare them, when the true ET-s come to help rescue the Earth.

She also says, that there are guardian angels or beings that take care of a person, if you believe in them.

**The Information ... Sounds Rather "Mixed Up" !!

** "Guardian Angels" ?? ... No !! ... That Is A "Religious
Creation/Manifestation !! ... Guardian ET's ... Yes !! ... Guardian Angels ... Nada !! ... No !!

But ST you said that there are beings like angels,

**We SAID ... There Were "Bird Beings" ... Who Of Course Have Wings !! ... These Beings Are Extraterrestrials ... Not Of/From ... Terra/Earth !! ... They Are NOT "Angels" !!

but there are no angels protecting a person, right?

**There Are No "Angels" Period !! ... Or In The Words Of "Arthur Ford" ... (See Below ... )

... Which Were Transmitted Through Ruth Montgomery ... On Her Typewriter ("Auto Typing") ... As They "The Group" (Of Unnamed But Famous/Well Known Beings In 3rd Density ... But Now On "Another Plane Of Existence" ...

.... They Chided/Teased Ruth A Bit ... As She Couldn't Read Her Own Handwriting/Auto Dictation ... While In Trance !! ... So They Instructed/Told Her ... "To Go To Her Typewriter" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!)

**Arthur Ford ... Which Became The "Leading Contact Being" Of "The Group" ... (As She Had Been A Close Friend Of Ruth Montgomery's In 3rd Density) ... Told Her In "Auto Tying" ... (From "The Other Side") ... "We Float ... We Don't Flap" !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

Thank you : )

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

User ID: 23195285
United States
10/01/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Amy: User ID: 24745549

**In Response To Truthseeker: User ID: 24217116 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

I haven't met any real physical ETs yet, and don't know what their names hehehe!

**Many ET Beings ... Do Not Have/Use "Names" !! ... For Example ... The People/One People ... Do Not Have/Use "Names" !! ... As They All Know ... Who Each Other Is !! ... For Those Who Are "Not Connected" ... Usually "Nicknames" Are Used/Employed !!

However... YEAH ! last night dreams were full of fun;

I was playing sliding games with ET friends; doing many fun things on the field...

eating fresh raw mushrooms too; yummy yummyyyyyyy!

**WONDERFUL !!! ... Hee Hee Heee !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 942369
United States
10/02/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Amy: User ID: 24517351

**Though At Times We Wonder ... If It Is Not Just ... The Land Of The Free (Cough Cough Cough !!) ... & The "Home Of The Brave" (More Coughing ... Hacking !!!) ... Then ... The Land Of The Programmed/Non Thinking/Not Wanting To Think !!! ... (They Really Do ... Need To Change Their
"National Anthem" !!)

** "Oh Say ... They Can't See (Or Think !!) ... Nor See The Light ... How So Proudly They (Seek) Hail (Nazi Salute) Of Their Freedoms That Are Fleeing (Being Taken Away ... Of Their Being Manipulated/Controlled !!!) ... Oh The Wars They Ensnare ... Death & Destruction Everywhere ... For
Those Who Think Might ... They Profit All Right !!! ... Oh Say ... Does Their War Flag ... Glisten & Glare ... Of The Land Of The Formerly Free ... And Their Citizens In Chains !!!

P
**Heee Heee Heee !!!

**Or Ones That Are ... Self Renewing !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

ST In BG
 Quoting: ST In BG

So. ST. You are saying there is no hope anymore. They won. we lost. and there is no justice.
I see no heee hees.

Wispy
emmpee
User ID: 24801602
United Kingdom
10/02/2012 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings ST,

Just one question, there is a boy posting videos on the internet about ET's visiting his backyard (In Australia). They seem very authentic, are they real and why are they not putting him in a trance or acting like other documented cases?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24802795
United States
10/02/2012 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings ST,

Just one question, there is a boy posting videos on the internet about ET's visiting his backyard (In Australia). They seem very authentic, are they real and why are they not putting him in a trance or acting like other documented cases?
 Quoting: emmpee 24801602

Please provide link or video. Thank you.
emmpee
User ID: 24801602
United Kingdom
10/02/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube(dot)com]
Truthseeker
User ID: 24217116
South Africa
10/02/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truthseeker: User ID: 24217116

Hi ST,

Please can you help me understand the terrestrial concept of HOPE.... And whether it is a universal concept..

**Well ...

And if it is a universal concept.. Albeit maybe different... What is the difference..

**Well ... ???

**In Response To: Amy: User ID: 24751881 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Why of course Amy... If your name was truth... I would make it a point to find you.... lol.

**Hee Hee Hee !!

Keeping it ET:>

However, I disagree with the notion of the importance of a ET being named truth..

**Well I Think ... Truth2 ... Would Disagree With You !! ... (So Would US/WE !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!) ... Actually T2 Is A VERY SIRIUS Individual !! ... Woof Woof Woof ... To That !! .... Haa Haa Haaa !!!

And one named knowledge etc...

**No Ledge ??? ... That Would Be ... A Difficult Climb !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

whilst I believe that this 'might' be their names or what they are known as... They may offer nothing more than a babble..

**Never Know ?? ... Maybe What Appears To Be A "Bauble" ... (Rather Then A "Babble") .... That Is
... A Shiny Object ... Something That MAY Appear To Be ... Just Commonplace ... But It Is Camoflaged In This Way/Manner ... & Is Very High Tech ... Very "Useful" ... Well ... If You Are "Allowed/Permitted" To ... Use This !!
... Hee Hee Hee !!!

l much like this post...lol

**The Thread Is Even Better ... Provided ... You Don't Get This Caught/Stuck ... Between Your Teeth !! ....
Hee Hee Hee !!

However, humanity discovering truth has more with our subjective goals than with any ET source... I personally think that the ETs are trying to find truth themselves..

**We Already HAVE ... Found "Truth" !! ... Well Actually ... She Found US/WE !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!

(although he may be on another ship) ..lol .. Hahahah

**Actually ... SHE ... Is Stationed Aboard !!

Sorry, that was corny...

**Only ... Heckle & Jeckle ... Would Know For Sure !! .... They LOVE ... Their Corn !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Regards,

Truthseeker

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

Hi ST,

You do realize that you did not answer my question at all?

Why would you choose to not answer a question so pertinent to humanity?

Please revisit my question and answer as best you can.

Regards,
Truthseeker
Uwe
User ID: 24643662
Estonia
10/02/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi ST,

Please can you help me understand the terrestrial concept of HOPE.... And whether it is a universal concept..

**Well ...

And if it is a universal concept.. Albeit maybe different... What is the difference..

**Well ... ???

** LARGER SNIP **

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

Hi ST,

Regards,
Truthseeker
 Quoting: Truthseeker 24217116

You see.... there is no hope... my pessimism about an positive outcome from all of this on this 3D planet.. is only growing. No Nibiru. No ETs. Just us. Madness. High prices. Unemployment. Controlled people.

It is easy to say: we are manipulated. It is easy to say: soooooonnnn. Just 1 little word. On 1000 thread pages. Year after year.

Who is to blame? Look at the mirror. Why are you here? Why did we choose this place, this embodiment? Why is ST giving us hope that all this will be over, sooooonnn?

Too many whys. And "hee hee hee"s are running out. At least in me. This is sad. Big comedy. American dream. Became reality. Enjoy.

peace out,
U/WE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24833189
Netherlands
10/02/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh yes i could do the drums of warmth again.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/02/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fare from the sun chatting with it with a basket of eh more ...
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/02/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
With 2 walkman plugs ...
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/02/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^ with broken flowers a moonsun earth oh the hole for many thousands of years.

Uplifting music , what are you doing ...
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/02/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
A flower for it ..
Amy

User ID: 24842063
South Korea
10/02/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok seriously, I had some many terrible dreams lately... of killing dying heart breaking... !

**You Never Know ?? ... "Killing Dying Heart Breaking" ... (Sounds Like A "Bad" Rock Group !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!! ... Might Need To Be ... Done Away With !!

Seeing myself with a hard metal about to break someone's head as she was with a knife searching for me, I killed her as she destroyed our family...

**Or Certain "Bottled Up Feelings/Emotions" ... That Are Being Expressed In This Way !!

I hope Jane' (Change) doesn't come with that Heart breaking rock Band. (corrected)

**Oh You Mean The Band ... "Heart" ... With Ann & Nancy Wilson (Lead Singers) ???
**Note: Dreamboat Annie ... An ET Favorite !!!!

Ah... I imagined That terrible rock band is most 'Heart breaking' ... it shouldn't keep coming rocking again... awww! (hehehe) .

Yes Dreamboat Annie, I will definitely try those. I saw their recent music videos, I couldn't recognize Ann, she became so 'huge', I thought I watched wrong band? what happened to her!?

About the woman that has been giving me so hard time, that for years I have tried to stay around, showing my best patience/kindness, so to help her to change the way she looks at people.

I was wishing one day if she changed, if I succeeded, the whole neighborhood too would become a happy family... As in her eyes, everyone is 'mean' , everyone is kind for 'A Purpose'... she is always misinterpreting/assuming others' intentions, and has been 'bad mouthing' about them; her way has made it not only difficult for people to stay around her, but also lead to many misunderstandings/ conflicts between relatives, friends and neighbors .

I realize the more I try, she only sees me as someone doing 'their duty'; she doesn't show appreciations, and only demanding more and more of me. Yes I gave up! but still hoping One day, she may miss me, and think again about our time!

( Anyway that's how I perceive about those things; maybe you ETs know deeper reasons behind? Or maybe my way/method wasn't effective enough)
Yes I often lose my directions, often think about giving up what I am doing; but there are also times I reconsider/ weigh things.

I know I am too, learning the lessons of Honor, Respect and Appreciation;
I have asked about this to you and last night dreams, you have given me another teaching. I remember ET friends shown me the images of one person who is of high position, doing big ceremony to honor a decent cousin that was seen much poorer and lower in comparison. As he respects others, everyone respects him; everyone comes to him/ supports him...that's how he has become successful, in making a friendly environment?

While another one is unappreciative, demanding, insulting others, throwing away friendships, disregarding any help that they took; and he ended up having hard time as always, people around him have hard time too.

[end part #1]

Last Edited by Amy on 10/03/2012 12:18 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24860186
United States
10/03/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hi ST,

**Well ...

**Well ... ???

**In Response To: Amy: User ID: 24751881 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Why of course Amy... If your name was truth... I would make it a point to find you.... lol.

**Hee Hee Hee !!

Keeping it ET:>

However, I disagree with the notion of the importance of a ET being named truth..

**Well I Think ... Truth2 ... Would Disagree With You !! ... (So Would US/WE !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!) ... Actually T2 Is A VERY SIRIUS Individual !! ... Woof Woof Woof ... To That !! .... Haa Haa Haaa !!!

And one named knowledge etc...

**No Ledge ??? ... That Would Be ... A Difficult Climb !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

whilst I believe that this 'might' be their names or what they are known as... They may offer nothing more than a babble..

**Never Know ?? ... Maybe What Appears To Be A "Bauble" ... (Rather Then A "Babble") .... That Is
... A Shiny Object ... Something That MAY Appear To Be ... Just Commonplace ... But It Is Camoflaged In This Way/Manner ... & Is Very High Tech ... Very "Useful" ... Well ... If You Are "Allowed/Permitted" To ... Use This !!
... Hee Hee Hee !!!

l much like this post...lol

**The Thread Is Even Better ... Provided ... You Don't Get This Caught/Stuck ... Between Your Teeth !! ....
Hee Hee Hee !!

However, humanity discovering truth has more with our subjective goals than with any ET source... I personally think that the ETs are trying to find truth themselves..

**We Already HAVE ... Found "Truth" !! ... Well Actually ... She Found US/WE !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!

(although he may be on another ship) ..lol .. Hahahah

**Actually ... SHE ... Is Stationed Aboard !!

Sorry, that was corny...

**Only ... Heckle & Jeckle ... Would Know For Sure !! .... They LOVE ... Their Corn !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Regards,

Truthseeker

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

Hi ST,

Regards,
Truthseeker
 Quoting: Truthseeker 24217116

Hope without facts/knowledge is devoid of truth, and she IS here and aboard. You just don't understand, the message is within the thread.

Read, absorb and you will understand ST's humour.

BTW, I believe he has stated many times, he has the right to not answer any questions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24860186
United States
10/03/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: emmpee 24801602

Hahaha (dot). That sure is a great link. You can click on it and go nowhere.

How about a real link instead of a dummy link.
sasha
User ID: 23725063
United States
10/03/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Received my pink slip today (Page 4)

Received my pink slip today

ST In BG
User ID: 23195285
United States
10/01/2012 07:31 AM

Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 1295460

Received my pink slip today

With the usual business is slow and hopefully we can bring you back when it picks up speech. And I hear there is nothing wrong with the economy. *sigh* Oh well.

**It Has NOTHING ... To Do With The "Economy" (A Generic Name That Describes An Artificial Control System Of Multiple Segments ... That IS Manipulated & Controlled ... For Certain Outcomes ... Certain Ways ... Of Profit, Non Profit & Emergencies Such As ... What Is To Come !!

**The Very Base/Foundation ... Of What Is Happening On Your World (Of Which Governmental Leaders, Politicians, Industry Leaders & The Like Know Of/Know About) ... Is The Approach & Impending Passage(s) Of Nibiru (A Planet/Plantary Vessel Larger Then Jupiter) ... It's 8 Moons (Each Larger Then Terra/Earth) ... Asteroids, Meteorites, Comets, Space Debris, Rubble ... That Is ... Coming Along For The Ride !!

**It Was Decided Long Ago By "Think Tanks" There ... And Of Futher Discussions To These Thoughts/Idea ... That Open & Direct Information Relating To These Events ... Great Death & Destruction Caused By The Very Presense/Approach ... Would NOT Be Revealed ... Except In Ways That Could Be Debunked, Made To Look Rediculous, Ect. ... As Such Would Cause World Wide Panic ... & Would Prevent Those ... Who Had Their Shelters/Bunkers Ready ... To Excape To These ... Rather Then Being "Strung Up" By Mad/We've Had Enough Citizens !!

**An Announcement To The Public It Was Felt ... Would Only Cause More Death & Destruction ... Ahead Of That Of Nibiru & All Things Associated !!

**Along With This ... Was The Decision To Systematically Shut Down Industry & Businesses ... Closing Things Up ... As This Would Go Along With The Thinking ... That People ... Near The Time Of Enevitable Death ... Would Want To Be With The Loved Ones ... So This Was ... Forcing The Issue ... They Would Have To "Be With The Families" ... To Support Each Other !!

**Now US/WE ... Cannot Tell You Specifically ... When ... What Date ... What Time, Hour ... That All Of These Things Will Occur ... Other Then ... They Have Occured ... & Will Occur In Your "Reality" ... And Those Of Whom You Have "Delegated & Given Authority To" ... Know These Things !! ... It Is Why Too ... They Have Been "Slipping Away & Out Of Sight" Of The Public ... Leaving "Stand In's" ... In Their Place.

**It Is Not Often We Respond On Threads Dealing With "Day To Day" Terrestrial Issues ... However ... The Moments Grow Near ... & You Have The Right To Know !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
sasha
User ID: 23725063
United States
10/03/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
ST, did you see the photo's of the fire bird or phoenix that i sent via email?

Can you explain if at all what this celestial object is in those photo's with the soho imaging?

Thanks.

Josh.
Amy

User ID: 24862817
South Korea
10/03/2012 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Josh! I read that 'pink slip' post and I have some thoughts:

ST,
During Korean Thanksgiving Holidays, I saw many many clothing shops trying to sell off their stocks as low as 10% of original prices. The price tags were over 100$, sale prices were 5~10$ @@@$$$&&&$$$ !!! I spent whole day there, and brought home more than 15 pieces of clothes made of wool. And then I was wondering the reasons; people can't afford to buy stuff like before? or 'they' know it's time to 'throw away' those things that 'they' no longer need?

Last night in a dream, I saw my father ( ET father? ) explaining to me that it's been such 'common' business ways to make products' prices ' on top of the ceiling' when they are first time produced, to cover all the production costs; then remaining stocks they throw out away at bottom low. It means people who love something new/ 'fashionable' pay at really high prices, and the others pick up 'rubbishes'?

I am not sure why I was shown scenes of myself picking up materials and stuff that were throw away with smelly wastes in giant toilet tanks... hmmm it must be the reason why I bought my clothes at that lows?

( Still have some more things to share, as I received quite a few ET communication this time and I am still figuring out how to relate them)

(# End part 2 )

Last Edited by Amy on 10/03/2012 06:21 AM
Amy
User ID: 19795488
South Korea
10/03/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
H Please can you help me understand the terrestrial concept of HOPE.... And whether it is a universal concept
...And if it is a universal concept.. Albeit maybe different... What is the difference..

**Well ... ???

Truthseeker , I think ST didn't answer because you were not specifically pointing to any details or examples... Hope and Universal are too large a scale to even think of, so how to explain ?

I don't understand what 'Universal concept' is... So how to know if Hope belongs to that ' category' ... And if we don't know what Hope concept is in this reality, how to imagine something of 'Universal' ?

However, in A perspective, hoping and wishing is to wait for something to happen exactly what we want... This is of illusion to me, because what I want or need is always changing. And things don't come out from nowhere at exactly the moment I am waiting. ( except ET hear our 'pray' and decide to do some 'magic' fun)

Also, once you have to hope or wish, it simply means that you don't have enough power and ability to achieve ... Once you 'hope' you start feeling the frustrations, of the hope itself , and of realizing your limit.

My way is to reduce or prevent totally ' wish ' and 'expectation' ... Those will certainly drain out of your energy. Simply it happens or it Not...!
I try to accept facts and make decisions accordingly, rather than wasting time on hoping.

How about you? You may experience same frustrations that I used to have. When you are too tired of it, you only think how to get rid of it.

Enjoy!

( Again, just trying to share my thoughts )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24880565
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi ST,

I have been coming here every day for the past 86 years,

my question is , IS IT HERE YET, for fuck sake.

Yours truly ,

Fluffy Bum.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9312145
France
10/03/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 9312145

So ST In BG

first of all, hi.

Without all your delusional text/mysteries in your answers,

**Mysteries Perhaps ?? ... "Delusional Text" ?? ... (As If We Would Not Take Notice !!) ... NO !!

**You Are Attempting To Insult ... & Then Want Favors ?? ... Your Questions Answered ???

do you know if anything not normal will happen to Earth on December 21st/23rd this year ?

And another question, how long does it take for you to travel between our planet and yours?

Since after 33 years, our Voyager's still haven't been able to exit our solar system.

(i want only our e-ET thoughts about that).

Have a good day/trip.

**If You Would Care To Retract The Insult ... Perhaps We Will Respond Further !! ... Then Again ...

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

Hello,

i didn't mean for you to take it badly. I think only that for an extra-terrestrial being, you should be way over our primitive sarcasm/insults (they weren't btw) and your way of talking if you are really dealing with higher things like Universe matters and conflicts.. Unless, you are having fun with us humanizing yourself ?
I'm not so aged but since your initial post your tone has well much changed.

Again don't take it badly.

Feel free to answer my "simple" questions (and not favors).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 942369
United States
10/03/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
OKIE Dokies ST..

I am missing almost 2 hours. What happened?

I went to potty and the clock said 4.48( I wondered why Berta had not asked to go outside. She usually wants go early) ( The cat had woke me up to be fed.) I came back to the bedroom and crawled into bed. Lay there for a minute. Hubby gets up. I asked what time it was. He said 6:30.

Now I just walked out at 4:48 and back in and it is 6:30. I was only out of the room 5 minutes at most????? Not 2 hours.

He walked over the to clock and said.. I had read the clock wrong?? ( "grits teeth". I know what I saw.) I had the feeling of being otherworldly. When I got up and looked at the clock and it said 4:48. Was a strange feeling for sure.

Then he said.. the alarm did not go off. He had set it.

Strange.. This is not the first time this has happened.

Sheesh.

Slow on the Telestrator.

Hey! You know what is strange. I had never heard of the world Telestrator until you talked about it. Yet I heard the weatherman on TV last night mention it in the weather report.

I guess that is the set up to project the weather maps.
Weird.

Is that how my Telestrator works?

sometimes I see images of things. But more of the same radiation lines. Or, small circles. Just a fleeting glimps and gone. Sometimes I wonder if it just imagination, It is so fast.

I have been extra irritable this past week. cannot even stand myself sometimes. maybe that means things are closer.

Wispy
Amy
South Korea
10/03/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
In US most people strive to be different, here you are to be same with others...

The Land Of The Programmed/Non Thinking/Not Wanting To Think !!! ... (They Really Do ... Need To Change Their"National Anthem" !!)

"Oh Say ... They Can't See (Or Think !!) ... Nor See The Light ... How So Proudly They (Seek) Hail (Nazi Salute) Of Their Freedoms That Are Fleeing (Being Taken Away ... Of Their Being Manipulated/Controlled !!!) .

.. Oh The Wars They Ensnare ... Death & Destruction Everywhere ... ForThose Who Think Might ... They Profit All Right !!! ... Oh Say ... Does Their War Flag ... Glisten & Glare ... Of The Land Of The Formerly Free ... And Their Citizens In Chains !!! [/quote ]

This thing I know for sure: if some ones who don't think and don't ask questions, it's certainly that ET communications can't get to their minds, and it's impossible to understand the messages. I try to ask questions before going to sleep, in case I may have a chance to be answered to, and easier to interpret the messages. When I wake up, I try to write all the details on paper, because my mind can't hold them long.

So ST you mean " hi " the greeting word in America originated from "Haii" of Nazi salute? Wow... ! In Japan people have " Hai " too, it means Yes, or OK.... Coincidence?

I used to think Death and destruction in American caused by too much freedom, later found your posts saying that ' they ' made peace and shared war profit behind the scene, while in front of public they claimed victory... Those fake " national flag" has been a way to get some silly man to join army to 'protect' the country...? To kill other innocent people to be 'country hero'?

' They ' have their whole teams and servants sitting on top of our heads, what else to hope, except wishing them to shyt a but less smelly. What a terrible prison , having to 'get' something to live, ' have ' something to survive, and then to 'fight' to exist...! What a strange world we are living in.

'They have their
Amy
South Korea
10/03/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oops ! The quote code in error and some words drop at bottom... Can't edit.... Aw!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24895835
United States
10/03/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Josh! I read that 'pink slip' post and I have some thoughts:

ST,
During Korean Thanksgiving Holidays, I saw many many clothing shops trying to sell off their stocks as low as 10% of original prices. The price tags were over 100$, sale prices were 5~10$ @@@$$$&&&$$$ !!! I spent whole day there, and brought home more than 15 pieces of clothes made of wool. And then I was wondering the reasons; people can't afford to buy stuff like before? or 'they' know it's time to 'throw away' those things that 'they' no longer need?

Last night in a dream, I saw my father ( ET father? ) explaining to me that it's been such 'common' business ways to make products' prices ' on top of the ceiling' when they are first time produced, to cover all the production costs; then remaining stocks they throw out away at bottom low. It means people who love something new/ 'fashionable' pay at really high prices, and the others pick up 'rubbishes'?

I am not sure why I was shown scenes of myself picking up materials and stuff that were throw away with smelly wastes in giant toilet tanks... hmmm it must be the reason why I boughtb my clothes at that lows?

( Still have some more things to share, as I received quite a few ET communication this time and I am still figuring out how to relate them)

(# End part 2 )
 Quoting: Amy

Here we get 10-50% on some products. That 10% is not a lot off in the eyes of an American shopper.
Amy

South Korea
10/04/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here we get 10-50% on some products. That 10% is not a lot off in the eyes of an American shopper.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24895835

Oh! so when I saw was normal!? hehe...maybe so.
Truth2
User ID: 1448050
United States
10/04/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

That was 10 percent OF the price...not 10 percent ... correct? That makes it 90 percent Off. Great discount.

Truth2
Truth2
User ID: 1448050
United States
10/04/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

That was 10 percent OF the price...not 10 percent ... correct? That makes it 90 percent Off. Great discount.

Truth2
 Quoting: Truth2 1448050

Thats "not 10 percnt OFF"

Truth2
Amy

South Korea
10/04/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Last night I asked to know about what's going on with Nibiru at the moment.

And so I saw scenes of the big Ship going the Direct way, with a huge 'island' in the middle way, instead of going Around along the borders which was quite much longer.

Saw them pulled a stop there on the island to rest? booking searching some special hotel rooms? ; Looked like they enjoying their trip.

After that, I saw the ' big Uncle' came to gather everyone and about to rush to the destination? The road was very Rocky and messy with lots of wastes and rubbishes. Someone had to clean rubbish on the way in advance, saw the person standing with a big rubbish bin.

The Uncle was annoyed with the rocks on the roads? It's hard to manage to avoid all the rocks...then I saw everyone just left their vehicles and running on their legs (hehehe!)

I was surprised thinking " huh?? so are they going to really leave their vehicles on the side of the road? " ... While I was hesitating, they kept running shockingly fast on their legs...I was left behind still looking at them running ... hehehe ! my legs were a bit tired without vehicles but it seemed faster that way.

Anyway the ET communication was ... really what's happening or just to talk fun ...I am not sure. hehehe!

Last Edited by Amy on 10/04/2012 01:34 AM

GLP