Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24545480
United States
10/07/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
More alien communications:

Thread: Aliens Are Talking To Me Through My Car Tires!!!!! Moon tilt, orbs, pole shift, UFO, 2012, chemtrails, illuminati
Amy
User ID: 25117263
South Korea
10/07/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK Truthseeker don't be mad at me ... I may have triggered some sensitive issue here... I laughed "haha Hehe" not to make fun of you, I just don't want you to take things too seriously... Because you are Way Too SERIOUS about everything are you!
why don't you change your name to LaughSeeker it would make you look more cuter (smile). Some people try to be tough and straight and then they can't bend can't be flexible. You see a hard ruler very easily broken while the plastic one you can bend it every way you want and much more useful.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nibiru update:

Thread: So, where is Nibiru atm?

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
More aliens coming forward:

Thread: Thoth.. atlantian egyptian anunnaki 'Extra Terrestrial' - will be happy to answer questions..
HCwCDoKoRijcyOIDPiW
User ID: 25162135
United Arab Emirates
10/07/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Netherlands play good game so far, thay should beat JapanI hope Australia win Ghana and make Group D more inenistrtg,and dont know about Cameroon
Amy

User ID: 25152305
South Korea
10/07/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi ST / ET doctors , I have been enjoying chewing ...ice! for more than 2 years now. even in the winter ! Do you think it's just my fun habit or anything relate to my body problem? is it harmful? should I stop? my teeth is still fine of course.
Thanks in advance.

Last Edited by Amy on 10/07/2012 11:49 PM
User ID: 25163353
United States
10/08/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
MY LOVE OF TURUOUISE IS HUGE so my vote is for a turquoise-ish shade. I agree thguoh with this house, nothing too bright, but maybe a little brighter than the pic above just make it pop a little. I have had plans to paint my own outside doors, but I'm scared to death. Ha ha! My house is a 100+ year old farm house, completely renovated inside and the outside nearing completion. It's all white, black roof, someday black shutters, and it NEEDS a pop of color. So a calm turquoise is what I'm wanting Hope that helps.October 12, 2011 6:08 am
Amy

User ID: 25167673
South Korea
10/08/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
**Hee Hee Hee !! ... Actually ... The People/One People ... The Children ... The Conduit ... Were Rhythmically Into ... (And The Conduit Was "Lip Sinquing" The Words/Singing Along ... ) ... To Music By ... J. Giles Band & Kenny Loggins !! ... Just Arrived Via ...Terrestrial Delivery ... On Tuesday !!

Quoting: ST In BG

ST, I tried a few more songs of Dreamboat Annie and especially liked The Magic Man!
I searched for the group J. Giles Band & Kenny Loggins, but looks like they are separate bands, and you meant J. Geils Band ? listening to Love Stinks funny song/video hehe.

Thank you for telling me ET favorite songs.
Amy

User ID: 25167673
South Korea
10/08/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah Also... I was asking ET friends in mind what I need to do coming time , should I make some kind of long term plan here or something because I just don't know how fast Jane and Soon will come; Then I was shown scenes of a friend who keeping things in order, and another person managing to get everything ready in place ... and myself enjoying being busy with hair styling? was dying colorful red brown purple hair... oh! so cool! it means I don't need to worry or overly concern about things? if it's so...wow GREAT!!!! Thank you thank you!
Truthseeker
User ID: 10341188
South Africa
10/08/2012 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK Truthseeker don't be mad at me ... I may have triggered some sensitive issue here... I laughed "haha Hehe" not to make fun of you, I just don't want you to take things too seriously... Because you are Way Too SERIOUS about everything are you!
why don't you change your name to LaughSeeker it would make you look more cuter (smile). Some people try to be tough and straight and then they can't bend can't be flexible. You see a hard ruler very easily broken while the plastic one you can bend it every way you want and much more useful.
 Quoting: Amy 25117263

Hi Amy,

I cannot be mad with you dear...

What is truth? ... Truth is that which stand above all the deception or that which chooses to distract...

Truth is that which resonate throughout eternity... That which is unchangable... For if it changes it is not truth... It is not perception of subjects but the root of all things in its purest form, and the observation of such...

I am very humorous in fact... As I choose the lighter side of life.. Looking for the best in all that I see...

My questions to ST are to validate the facts in his responses... Whilst I find them quite intelligent as I've stated before... It seems like most of Sitchens work with some Egyptology and Sumerian studies thrown in...

What would validate the authenticity of ST would be the following... If you are NOT part of the time paradox... Tell us where the next earthquake is going to strike and at what time... That Amy would NOT be difficult for an ET being residing out of time...

I am neither a believer or disbeliever in what ST says or is... ST still has some hurdles to cross with me to believe he is actually a ET. But this is all subjective.. So this is merely my opinion of the facts I absorbed from this thread

Truthseeker aka laughseeker.... Lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24506537
Estonia
10/08/2012 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey you St's in BG and conduit : )

I was wondering, that would people here on Earth in 3rd density are getting more experiences for their benefit if they go everywhere they can and do as much as they can, rather than just being in one place doing a few...that the more you do on Earth, the more experiences you get and this is important?

Thankyou for now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17372358
United States
10/08/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
ST in BG....I have been reading your most interesting and informative posts for a while. I have question, please. Can you tell me your opinion or what you know about "light and sound" spiritual paths. They are reported to be the oldest, since before time, esoteric, and the way back home to where soul originated.

I so appreciate your time to consider this. Thank you.
Canundrum
Live well, Laugh often

User ID: 1157206
United States
10/08/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello ST in BG,

Please I have an observance and would like to know if you can share anything on the following:

At the USGS (new) site, there is the ability to focus in on areas of the map. I have noticed that off the coast of lower Oregon just at or past the fault line in the ocean, there is what appears to be an underwater grid that is man made. You can only see it if you focus in tighter via the slider on left.

I believe there is an underwater volcano in that area. Could this grid have been a past civilization that was sunk? Or is it current and being used "now" perhaps as an underwater bunker, or?...?

USGS new site: [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Thanks for everything,

Canundrum
Amy

User ID: 25213405
South Korea
10/08/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am very humorous in fact... As I choose the lighter side of life.. Looking for the best in all that I see...

Truthseeker aka laughseeker.... Lol.
 Quoting: Truthseeker 10341188

Great discussion! Keep up your humor and laughseeking. You are right, It's EASIER to be around someone who is cheerful, humorous, and positive. it's very IRRITATING to be around someone who is demanding, nit peaking, who don't want to stay around everyone else, but ABOVE up higher chair, to judge to criticize, who don't want to see everyone as Friends, but enemies.

Here is what I understand:

So Truth is fact, right? opposite to nonfactual?
we say THE truth OF something, ABOUT something, THE fact OF things ABOUT something. When you say Your fact, My fact, ST's fact, how do we understand what you mean of WHICH Fact?

If you take the word " Truth" out of a context, when it stays alone, it becomes some ABSTRACT word with abstract meaning.

So you say Truth is unchangeable, but then Truth is also subjective which is changeable?????

If it's THE fact, which is unchangeable! , can I "take" someone's Truth/fact "become" my Truth/fact? How??

will Truth need owner? or Everyone can USE it? for whatever purpose/intention (deception is a purpose?)!

It is NOT a matter of Belief if it's a FACT, an information! it is for someone to Acknowledge/accept it or not.

Fact/truth/information Itself can not make someone believe or disbelieve, or can it?

it's a matter of how someone using it, for help or deception/manipulation. it's subjective in the way that someone USE it.

I call someone a religious believer, when he believes something Not of fact, something abstract and can be changed in whatever way they wish.

Congratulation on your change of name, Laughseeker. hehe!

Last Edited by Amy on 10/08/2012 09:18 PM
sasha
User ID: 23725063
United States
10/08/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

i'm ready to leave.

I'm loosing desire in almost everything here on tera/earth 3rd ensity existence.

I have a longing for leaving this existence.

I Josh am tired and burned out from this experience.
Amy

User ID: 25213405
South Korea
10/08/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST, in last dream I saw a beautiful mother who is invisible to most people , who is like ghost, except to her children, who can see her and communicate with her. Some other people who also can see her, who are feeling grateful being helped by her. Especially she is pregnant, and no one knows about that, except one or two.

What did I ask last night before bed? something about ET's opinion of Truth;
Also was wondering about the Essassani , the Zeta-human hybrid race who is observing here from another timeline how they are born (a interesting information)

Now the thing is I don't understand the symbol of a beautiful pregnant mother stands for what? why is she invisible? she WANTS to be seen, and she was not dead, she is right there alive. hmmm...

Can you give me some hints?

Last Edited by Amy on 10/08/2012 11:21 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25230581
United States
10/09/2012 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I knew it! Multitasking is not a modern dissaee! Here's another good one: Try as you will, you get behind in the race, in spite of yourself. It's an incessant strain to keep pace… And still you lose ground. Science empties its discoveries on you so fast that you stagger beneath them in hopeless bewilderment… Everything is high pressure. Human nature can't endure much more. A quotation from last week's newspaper? No. This ran in the Atlantic Journal on June 16, 1833.
 Quoting: lANFJGqiQTMBpjQ 23707034

Some one using an online language translator.

It does not work. Try again.

Find a human translator if you can.
RightNut
User ID: 24950277
United States
10/09/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

i'm ready to leave.

I'm loosing desire in almost everything here on tera/earth 3rd ensity existence.

Quoting: sasha 23725063

I must agree with Josh.

Enuff is Enuff.

I beg of you ET's SEND NIBIRU NOW!

Life here such as it is....IS BULL SHIT!!

We are doing NOTHING but wasting time...doing what? Exactly NOTHING.

I say if we are not being productive get rid of us. Take us out of this miserable situation and let us do something worth doing. Just simply existing in a nightmare is not good enough anymore. Sitting here twittling our fingers is no longer wanted or needed. END IT.

I insist I be allowed to speak directly to Lord Anu!!!!!

Please tell him RAA/RN wants to have a meet.

Enough punishment for agreeing to come to this miserable existance. Enough!!

LETS GO! LETS GOL!! LETS GO!!!

Regards
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24506537
Estonia
10/09/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

i'm ready to leave.

I must agree with Josh.

Enuff is Enuff.

I say if we are not being productive get rid of us. Take us out of this miserable situation and let us do something worth doing. Just simply existing in a nightmare is not good enough anymore. Sitting here twittling our fingers is no longer wanted or needed. END IT.

Regards
 Quoting: RightNut 24950277

I agree in a bigger way, cause to do something here on Earth, for example ,to travel and see the amazingness of the Earth, you gotta need a LOTT of money, So called travel is almost impossible cause of lack of time, cause mostly we spend time studyng and working, You can travel extreme ways, like Alone, with your backpack, spend nights in warm lands and with a tent basicly and know nature. Thats how you could travel and see the world, but then your family loses you and also they are angry and looking you as a crazy, stuff like that, it would be a nice place to be ,if there were time and resources for peoples to look around and do what they desire.
sasha
United States
10/09/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

i'm ready to leave.

I must agree with Josh.

Enuff is Enuff.

Regards

Your damn right Nut and these terestrial doctors who don't know shit about about curing problems, seems there more in it for the Profit then anything is starting to piss me off. Yah i'm raising my voice coz i am sick of all this and dealing with these Issues.

Let it happen, i am fricken miserable and so are millions if not billions of other people on this planet feel the same way.

Yet were given more chances, sometimes i wonder .

I don't know i went to the terestrial doctor yesterday and they want to look in a area but u know gosh darnet when i tried to explain the inflamation , it's like they have to experiment in other areas to find the root of the problem when really they probably don't know so i'm left with this chronic inflamation that will never go away so i bought some tart cherries , hopefully this helps but i don't really know. Maybe i'll just live with this issue untill i DIE. were have to see.

rant

End of ranting.
Amy
User ID: 25117263
South Korea
10/09/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep on ranting .... I am sure it's very very very healing.... Get them all out; try some dance with Love Stinks Hehehe!
RightNut
United States
10/09/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ha ha ha! I just came to post the reason for my rant and Lookie Lookie at what I found. Josh raising H E L L !

You made me laugh. Anywhoo, Nut figured out why my rant. Everytime Earth goes threw a Geomagnetic storm...I get real edgy, uptight, irritable, and yes pissed off even. Thank You very much there IF IF man.

I understand Josh and I am feeling the same.

Regards

ST,

i'm ready to leave.

I must agree with Josh.

Enuff is Enuff.

Regards

Your damn right Nut and these terestrial doctors who don't know shit about about curing problems, seems there more in it for the Profit then anything is starting to piss me off. Yah i'm raising my voice coz i am sick of all this and dealing with these Issues.

Let it happen, i am fricken miserable and so are millions if not billions of other people on this planet feel the same way.

Yet were given more chances, sometimes i wonder .

I don't know i went to the terestrial doctor yesterday and they want to look in a area but u know gosh darnet when i tried to explain the inflamation , it's like they have to experiment in other areas to find the root of the problem when really they probably don't know so i'm left with this chronic inflamation that will never go away so i bought some tart cherries , hopefully this helps but i don't really know. Maybe i'll just live with this issue untill i DIE. were have to see.

rant

End of ranting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
10/09/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

i'm ready to leave.

I must agree with Josh.

Enuff is Enuff.

Regards

UTOH.

Nut best bring a change of diapers if Lord Anu agrees to see you. hehehe

Wispy
Corona
User ID: 22328132
United States
10/09/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fun to read and watch the interactions and sharing of ideas. Wow, this is a wonderful time to be alive...and a wonderful time for all to be revealed...and a wonderful time for a major tuneup. I love all of you.
sasha
United States
10/09/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep the way things are going i'll probably die before the first passage of Nibiru as terestrial Doctors just don't seem to listen and use poison as there drug's of choice.

Oh well that's life for you and it sucks.

Life should be fun, Not suffering and struggle, what kind of life is that?

Sometimes i wonder if there really is a legitimate reason for living this experience.

I don't know anymore , i really don't.

Why i made that decision to come here to tera at this time i really don't know.

I guess i made a very dumb decision??

Josh.
sasha
United States
10/09/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fun to read and watch the interactions and sharing of ideas. Wow, this is a wonderful time to be alive...and a wonderful time for all to be revealed...and a wonderful time for a major tuneup. I love all of you.
 Quoting: Corona 22328132

love u too but u know sometimes it feels like a terrible time to be alive.

I kind of prefer to be aboard ship looking in then trying and not being able to look out.

But then again just seeing life from the ET's point of view might even be more suffering as they are witnessing everything that is happening on tera/earth even the secret and hidden things they are not hidden to the ET's they see and witness it all , oh my every human action brutality to hostility to slaves to everything they witness everything which may be hard for them to bare witness to all the sick and twisted things that are taking place all over and under the planet .
Corona
User ID: 22328132
United States
10/09/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes Sasha, you are very perceptive and for all the reasons for what has and is about to take place here on Terra, it is necessary and for those who love earth, love creation and value all life, it will be a beautiful rebirth.
The Operator.
User ID: 24570838
Canada
10/10/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: The Operator. User ID: 24570838

The Saint Lawrence rift system is a seismically active zone paralleling the Saint Lawrence River.

The rift system trends northeast and southwest and forms a half-graben that links the Ottawa-Bonnechere and the Saguenay grabens.

The rift system extends more than 1000 km along the
Saint Lawrence valley from the Ottawa - Montreal area.

Within the system, fault reactivation is believed to occur along late Proterozoic to early Paleozoic normal faults related to the opening of the Iapetus Ocean.

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

**Very Very Fascinating !! ... Of Which Follows Along ... With What We Have Said ... In Regards To Visions Given To The Conduit ... In Regards To Quebec (Province) ... Ontario
(Province) & The Cities Of Montreal (Quebec) & Toronto (Ontario) Canada !!

**Thanks Kindly For Sharing !!

The Operator.
Yolgnu.

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
 Quoting: ST In BG

Huge boom/quake that just happened in Montreal
Thread: Huge boom/quake that just happened in Montreal

MONTREAL: DID YOU JUST FEEL THAT EARTHQUAKE???
Thread: MONTREAL: DID YOU JUST FEEL THAT EARTHQUAKE???

I never felt something Like This ST..!

AnyWay..!

Yolgnu.
The Operator.
RightNut
United States
10/10/2012 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

i'm ready to leave.

I must agree with Josh.

Enuff is Enuff.

Regards

UTOH.

Wispy
 Quoting: NightWisp

Nope!! Nut is going in with his tighty whities only.

He might bitch slap me back to Alaska, but this wait is growing oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold.

My problem is when we go thew a geomagnetic storm I seem to get very irritated and feel like crawling out of my skin.

I saw Josh jumping on the rant machine...Nut hoped on too.

Regards
sasha
United States
10/10/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

i'm ready to leave.

I must agree with Josh.

Enuff is Enuff.

Regards

UTOH.

Wispy
 Quoting: NightWisp

Nope!! Nut is going in with his tighty whities only.

He might bitch slap me back to Alaska, but this wait is growing oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold.

My problem is when we go thew a geomagnetic storm I seem to get very irritated and feel like crawling out of my skin.

I saw Josh jumping on the rant machine...Nut hoped on too.

Regards

Agreed. Good luck Nut.

I'm fed up too.

Take care and good luck .

Josh.

GLP