++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++

Amy
User ID: 25117263
South Korea
10/10/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Yes Sasha, you are very perceptive and for all the reasons for what has and is about to take place here on Terra, it is necessary and for those who love earth, love creation and value all life, it will be a beautiful rebirth.
 Quoting: Corona 22328132

hi Corona
Looks like my recent dream about pregnant mother should be Mother Earth?
Amy
South Korea
10/10/2012 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where is our ST? Calling ST out, our ET magic man come out Hehe.

What is this with Asian traditions of choosing good dates to build house, which dates good to move in new house, then what dates to start using fire and water in new house, then what date to drill your walls...oh MY..when can I really live in my new house... For a month moving around ... why doesn't Nibiru just drop here so I don't have to move around Hehehe...
Corona
User ID: 22328132
United States
10/10/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes Sasha, you are very perceptive and for all the reasons for what has and is about to take place here on Terra, it is necessary and for those who love earth, love creation and value all life, it will be a beautiful rebirth.
 Quoting: Corona 22328132

hi Corona
 Quoting: Amy 25117263

Yes Amy, I think Mother Nature is quite pregnant and perhaps her labor has begun.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
10/10/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nut, Josh, You are feeling the energies. I have felt them the past few weeks too. Like wanting to jump out of your hide.

But since my episode of " missing time" I have not felt it. maybe they turned down the early warning system.

Anyway. Yolgnu. It is all getting closer. and at hand. I believe. Things are just other-worldly to me anymore.

I had a TT yesterday. It was writing. In English, but too dim and too fast to read. I am so frustrated. It was a message. But of what. I cannot say. I think it was to me.

Anyway. I said to them ( in frustration ) How is it you can send the diagrams and pictures and movies, but I cannot read the writings. Please make them Bold, in BLACK and sharper focused. Please.

It never re-showed. Guess I upset them.

Wispy
Amy
South Korea
10/10/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Corona

hi Corona
 Quoting: Amy

Yes Amy, I think Mother Nature is quite pregnant and perhaps her labor has begun.

Yeah... Saw Her as a very courageous and brave woman, She takes most hard jobs...
ST In BG

User ID: 23195285
United States
10/10/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings; Anonymous Coward: User ID: 22704477

Hi ST In BG:

What can you tell us about Project Rainbow, a.k.a. The Philadelphia Experiment?

You don't have to confirm or deny if it's true or not.

I know it really happened.

**Yes It Did !! ... Of Which "Offshoots" Of This ... Continue To Be Worked On/Experimented With !!

Just would like you to elaborate as much as you can on it and how it relates to 21 December 2012.

**You Are Attempting To Blend ... A "Mis-Translation/Mis-Unknowing/Unknowing" Of The Termed "Mayan Calendar" (Which Is Of Astronomical Observations From Aztlan ("Atlantis") & Of South America ... To Predict The Return Of "The Destroyer" (Nibiru) ... With ... An Entirely Different Subject !!

Also, please elaborate on the time-loop we got trapped in as a result, if you can/are allowed to.

**THEY Got Trapped In !! ... Not "We" As In ... Other Terrestrials !!

Thank you.

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/10/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Amy: User ID: 24499924

Hi again ST and ET friends,

I feel great having been received your daily nightly communications these days. Yeah! it's NICE!

**Thank You !!

sometimes I just want to stay in bed dreaming ALL day! haha!

** "In Bed" ?? ... Rather Then ... "On The Bed" ?? ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

I requested again to know more about Nibiru and the current situations,

in which I was shown that everyone here was getting prepared in very hurry,

because when we saw our people one by one , two by two just dead gone disappeared;

so we worried who would be next...we were trying to stay together,

also packing moving to somewhere that thought to be safe.

Some friends wanted to carry more than what they needed, so he didn't come with us.

Some people got very scared, and locked themselves in some special 'safe' rooms, also prevented all contact (underground bases?

the place looked narrow with tiny entrance);

I saw myself several times trying to get in to communicate with them but I couldn't get in.

I was worried that later they may be stuck buried inside , how stubborn they don't listen.

**Very Very Interesting !!!

Hmmm...so our ET space people 'running on their legs',

**Well No ... Aboard ... One(s) Float !! ... Teleport !!

our Earth people here packing moving ... time is growing short definitely!

**Yes Indeed It Is !!!

Hi ST / ET doctors ,

I have been enjoying chewing ...ice! for more than 2 years now. even in the winter !

**Hmmm !!

Do you think it's just my fun habit or anything relate to my body problem?

**Don't Know ??

is it harmful?

**Depends On The Strength Of Your Teeth ... Pressure Used To Crush Ice ... Crushed Ice Or Solid Ice ... Kind/Type Of Ice ... Many Factors Involved !!

should I stop?

**It Is ... Your Choice !!

my teeth is still fine of course.

**What Were They Before ???

Thanks in advance.

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25123597
United States
10/10/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chewing ice is a symptom of anemia. Check your vitamin levels.
ST In BG

United States
10/10/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Amy: User ID: 25167673

ST, I tried a few more songs of Dreamboat Annie and especially liked The Magic Man!

**Did You Mean ... The Songs Off The "Dreamboat Annie" Album By: Heart (Sung By: Ann(e) & Nancy Wilson) ?? ... **"Dreamboat Annie" ... Is A Song On This Album !!

**The Songs ... Each Of Themselves ... Are Quite Individualistic ... In Style/Composition !!

I searched for the group J. Giles Band & Kenny Loggins, but looks like they are separate bands,

**You Are Correct !! ... "J. Giles (Band)" ... & Kenny Loggins (Of Which He Sings By Himself Or With A Band) ... **Kenny Loggins Being The Main/Lead Singer !!

**Kenny Loggins Is Known For Songs From Movies ... Such As: "Footloose" ... "Danger Zone" ... "I'm Alright" (From: Caddyshack) ... **The Song Is A Conduit Favorite ... Not The Movie !!!

**Have Seen A Stage/Video Of Kenny Loggins ... With His Band ... Performing ... "I'm Alright" ... Which Is Great !!!!

**J. Giles Band Favorites ... A Cute Song/Video ... "Centerfold" ... Then There Is ... "Freeze
Frame" ... & "Love Stinks" ... Others !!

listening to Love Stinks funny song/video hehe.

**It Is ... Well ... Different !! ... Not An "ET Favorite" ... By On The Collection That The Conduit
Recently Purchased !!

Thank you for telling me ET favorite songs.

**Those Are ... But A Few Of Course !! ... & You Are ... Very Welcome !!

Ah Also... I was asking ET friends in mind what I need to do coming time ,

should I make some kind of long term plan here or something because I just don't know how fast Jane and Soon will come;

Then I was shown scenes of a friend who keeping things in order,

and another person managing to get everything ready in place ...

and myself enjoying being busy with hair styling? was dying colorful red brown purple hair... oh! so cool!

it means I don't need to worry or overly concern about things?

**We Interpret This As ... Wherever You Are ... Whatever You Are Doing Of The ... "Moment Of Arrival" ... The "Moment Of Changes" ... When The Main Changes Happen .... It's Not Going To Matter ...As The Rearrangement ... The Destruction & Death Will Happen ... Irregardless !!

**Worrying Of This Happening ... This/These Occurances ... Will Cause Ones To Grow Grey Hares !!

**Yessssss ... Spooky Spooky !!! .... Hee Hee Hee !! ... You Will Have That "Sudden Urge" ... To Immediately Go Out ... & Buy (2) Grey Hares/Grey Haired "Bunnies" (Hoppies) ... Female & Male ... & Encourage Them To Mate
!! Hee Hee Hee !!

**It Is One Of "Symptoms" Of The "Impending Changes" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

if it's so...wow GREAT!!!!

**As "Tony The Tiger" Says ... It's Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreattttttt !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Thank you thank you!

You're Welcome Welcome !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/10/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Amy: User ID: 25213405

ST,

in last dream I saw a beautiful mother who is invisible to most people , who is like ghost, except to her children, who can see her and communicate with her.

Some other people who also can see her, who are feeling grateful being helped by her.

Especially she is pregnant, and no one knows about that, except one or two.

What did I ask last night before bed? something about ET's opinion of Truth;

Also was wondering about the Essassani , the Zeta-human hybrid race who is observing here from another timeline how they are born (a interesting information)

Now the thing is I don't understand the symbol of a beautiful pregnant mother stands for what? why is she invisible? she WANTS to be seen, and she was not dead, she is right there alive. hmmm...

**Perhaps "The Pregnant Mother" Is Representing ... Terra/Earth ?? ... Birth/Rebirth ???

Can you give me some hints?

**Okey Dokey !! .... "Some Hints" !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

Where is our ST? Calling ST out, our ET magic man come out Hehe.

**Heee Hee Heee !!!

What is this with Asian traditions of choosing good dates to build house, which dates good to move in new house, then what dates to start using fire and water in new house, then what date to drill your walls...oh MY..when can I really live in my new house...

**It Seems "Dates" ... Have Many Uses !! ... As Do Figs !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

For a month moving around ...

**You Were ... Moooooooooooinggg Around ... For A Month ???

why doesn't Nibiru just drop here so I don't have to move around Hehehe...

**Well ... ??? .... Hee Hee Hee !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/10/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 24506537

Hey you ST's in BG and conduit : )

I was wondering, that would people here on Earth in 3rd density are getting more experiences for their benefit if they go everywhere they can and do as much as they can, rather than just being in one place doing a few...that the more you do on Earth, the more experiences you get and this is important?

**It Depends On Where You Go ... How You Get There ... What You Do ... When You Arrive !!

Thank you for now.

**From The NOW ... You Are Very Welcome !!

I agree in a bigger way, cause to do something here on Earth, for example, to travel and see the amazingness of the Earth, you gotta need a LOTT of money,

**Or A More "Advanced ET Vehicle" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

So called travel is almost impossible cause of lack of time, cause mostly we spend time studying and working,

**Of Which ... The "Advanced ET Vehicle" ... Would Solve This Problem !!

You can travel extreme ways, like Alone, with your backpack, spend nights in warm lands and with a tent basically and know nature.

**Well ... A "Feeling" That You "Know Nature" ... Though You Do Not !! ... Not Really !!!

That's how you could travel and see the world, but then your family loses you and also they are angry and looking you as a crazy, stuff like that,

**You Have To Have A "Family" That Understands !! ... Ones That Have The Same Ways/Outlook ... Ways Of Looking At Things/Seeing Things ... That You Do !!

it would be a nice place to be ,if there were time and
resources for peoples to look around and do what they desire.

**Within Reason/Restraint Of Course !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/10/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 17372358

ST In BG....

I have been reading your most interesting and informative posts for a while. I have question, please.

Can you tell me your opinion or what you know about "light and sound" spiritual paths.

**We Are Not Entirely Sure ... Of What You Are Attempting/Trying To Say ???

**The Energies Within ... That Animate The Body ... This Is Not A "Spirit" Or "Spiritual" ... Of Which Are Religious/New Age Terms ... To Qualify Of That ... Which They Do Not Know/Do Not Understand !!

They are reported to be the oldest, since before time, esoteric, and the way back home to where soul originated.

** "Soul" Is Another ... Religious/New Age Term !! ... Again An Attempt To Describe/Explain ... Of That Which They Do Not Know !!

**Of The Energies Within ... That Animate The Physical Body ... This Is Of An "Energy Matrix" ... Comprised Of & Connected To ... The Energies & Experiences ... Of Many Lives & Lifetimes ... In Many Different Bodies ... Many Different Forms ... Existing In The Same Moment ... In The
Same "Time" ... On/Aboard Ship(s) ... On Different Worlds/Planets ... Different Solar Systems, Different Universes, ... Different Dimensions, Ect. !!

I so appreciate your time to consider this.

Thank you.

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/10/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Canundrum: User ID: 1157206

Hello ST In BG,

Please I have an observance and would like to know if you can share anything on the following:

At the USGS (new) site, there is the ability to focus in on areas of the map.

I have noticed that off the coast of lower Oregon just at or past the fault line in the ocean, there
is what appears to be an underwater grid that is man made.

You can only see it if you focus in tighter via the slider on left.

**Hmmm !!!

I believe there is an underwater volcano in that area.

**Yes ... More Then One ... That Is ... Under The Waters !!

Could this grid have been a past civilization that was sunk?

**Perhaps !!

Or is it current and being used "now" perhaps as an underwater bunker, or?...?

**Welll ...

USGS new site:

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

**Most Interesting !!

Thanks for everything,

**You Are Very Welcome !!

Canundrum

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/10/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: sasha: User ID: 23725063

ST,

i'm ready to leave.

I'm loosing desire in almost everything here on Terra/Earth 3rd density existence.

I have a longing for leaving this existence.

I Josh am tired and burned out from this experience.

**You're Not The Only One Josh !!

Yep the way things are going i'll probably die before the first passage of Nibiru as terrestrial Doctors just don't seem to listen and use poison as there drug's of choice.

Oh well that's life for you and it sucks.

**Unless ... You Are A "Vacuum Cleaner Salesperson" ... When Life & You Job ... Really Sucks !! ... (Depends Of Course ... On The Make/Model Of The Vacuum Cleaner ... The Kind/Type/Amount Of Dust/Dirt That Is Being Sucked Up ... & Other Particulars As Well !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Life should be fun, Not suffering and struggle, what kind of life is that?

**True !! ... Very True !!!

Sometimes i wonder if there really is a legitimate reason for living this experience.

**Hmmm ...

I don't know anymore , i really don't.

** "Anymore" Knows You !!

Why i made that decision to come here to Terra at this time i really don't know.

**Most Are In The Same Boat ... With The Stopper Pulled !! ... Of Which They Are Bailing Too !!!

I guess i made a very dumb decision??

**Well ... Maybe It Wasn't ... At The Time !!

**In Response To: Corona: User ID: 22328132 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Quoting: Corona:

"Fun to read and watch the interactions and sharing of ideas. Wow, this is a wonderful time to be alive...and a wonderful time for all to be revealed...and a wonderful time for a major tune-up. I love all of you."

love u too but u know sometimes it feels like a terrible time to be alive.

I kind of prefer to be aboard ship looking in then trying and not being able to look out.

But then again just seeing life from the ET's point of view might even be more suffering as they are witnessing everything that is happening on Terra/Earth even the secret and hidden things they are not hidden to the ET's they see and witness it all , oh my every human action brutality to
hostility to slaves to everything they witness everything which may be hard for them to bare witness to all the sick and twisted things that are taking place all over and under the planet .

**Unfortunately Josh ... Such Things Are A Constant There ... Of Which This Is One Of Reasons ... That Terra/Earth ... Is Getting A Bath ... Amongst Other Things !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/10/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: RightNut: User ID: 24950277

I must agree with Josh.

Enuff is Enuff.

I beg of you ET's SEND NIBIRU NOW!

Life here such as it is....IS BULL SHIT!!

We are doing NOTHING but wasting time...doing what? Exactly NOTHING.

I say if we are not being productive get rid of us. Take us out of this miserable situation
and let us do something worth doing. Just simply existing in a nightmare is not good enough anymore.
Sitting here twitting our fingers is no longer wanted or needed. END IT.

I insist I be allowed to speak directly to Lord Anu!!!!!

Please tell him RAA/RN wants to have a meet.

Enough punishment for agreeing to come to this miserable existence. Enough!!

LETS GO! LETS GOL!! LETS GO!!!

**If You Are Allowed/Permitted ... You Will Have Your Audience ... With Lord Anu !! ... Though If You Do ... RESPECT Is Required & Demanded !! ... For If You Do Not .... Oh BOYYYYYYYYY !!!!!

Regards

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/10/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: sasha: User ID: 23725063

**In Response To: RightNut: User ID: 24950277 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Your damn right Nut and these terrestrial doctors who don't know shit about curing problems, seems there more in it for the Profit then anything

**We Have Said This ... "Time & Again" !! ... That Is All They See/Care About !! ... Profiting !!!

is starting to piss me off.

**Yes ... We Know ALL TOO WELL !!!

Yah i'm raising my voice coz i am sick of all this and dealing with these Issues.

**Agreed !!!

Let it happen, i am fricken miserable and so are millions if not billions of other people on this planet feel the same way.

**Using/Taking "Natural Cures" ... Rather Then .. Poisons/Toxins "Treatments" For Profit ... That Constantly Cause The Body To Be Ill ... Is One Of The Most Preventable Ways ... To Keep From Being Sick ... Keep From Catching Illnesses/Diseases ... That Are "Man Made" !!

Yet we're given more chances, sometimes i wonder .

I don't know i went to the terrestrial doctor yesterday and they want to look in a area but u know gosh darnet when i tried to explain the inflammation , it's like they have to experiment in other areas to find the root of the problem when really they probably don't know

**Indeed So !! ... And They Are Taught This Way !!!

so i'm left with this chronic inflammation that will never go away so i bought some tart cherries , hopefully this
helps but i don't really know.

**What Is Of ... The Chronic Inflammation ?? ...

Maybe i'll just live with this issue until i DIE. were have to see.

**Depends On The Condition ?? ... Explain If Possible !! ... Perhaps Help Can Be Provided ??

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/10/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: RightNut: User ID: 24950277

Ha ha ha! I just came to post the reason for my rant and Lookie Lookie at what I found. Josh raising H E L L !

**He Is Raising "Hell, Michigan" ?? ... Mr. Bill ... Mr. Bill ... OH Nooooooooooooooo !!! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

You made me laugh. Anywhoo, Nut figured out why my rant. Everytime Earth goes threw a Geomagnetic storm...I get real edgy, uptight, irritable, and yes pissed off even.

**Better That Then ... "Tinkled On" !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

Thank You very much there IF IF man.

**Yes Of Course !! ... & Of Course There Is A Need For A ... Wait For It !! ... Wait For It !! ... Ready ??? ... Sooooooooooooooonnnnnn !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

I understand Josh and I am feeling the same.

**Ahhhhh !!! ... That Explains ... Why You Both Were Slapped !! ... You Were "Feeling" The Same !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Regards

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/10/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: The Operator. User ID: 24570838

Huge boom/quake that just happened in Montreal

Thread: Huge boom/quake that just happened in Montreal

MONTREAL: DID YOU JUST FEEL THAT EARTHQUAKE???

Thread: MONTREAL: DID YOU JUST FEEL THAT EARTHQUAKE???

I never felt something Like This ST..!

**Indeed !! ... & "The Best" Is Yet To Come !!! ... Prepare !! ... Per What We Have Shared With You ... Of The Information/Visions That Were Given !!!

**Mt. Royal ... One Of A Chain Of Volcanoes ... Will Explode Violently !!!

**The Island Of Which The City Of Montreal, Quebec Canada "Sits" ... Is A Volcanic Island ... & Will ... In A "Sound Killing" (LOUD) & Violent Explosion ... Just Disappear ... & All Things There Will Vanish ... In A Great Period Of Violence/Destruction & Great Death !! ... Heed Our Visions & Words On This Matter !! ... This WILL BE !! ... It WILL OCCUR !! .. It WILL Happen !!!

AnyWay..!

Yolgnu.
The Operator.

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
10/10/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: NightWisp: User ID: 25023241

10/10/2012 11:07 AM

Nut, Josh, You are feeling the energies. I have felt them the past few weeks too. Like wanting to jump out of your hide.

**This Is Effecting Beings Differently !! ... Some Feeling Like They Have "Itching Powder" All Over Them ... & Are Being Driven Mad ... By Scratching !! ... Others Are Having ... Bursts Of Energy ... & Still Others ... Are Functioning On Low Energies ... Just Wanting To Sleep & Sleep !!!

But since my episode of " missing time" I have not felt it. maybe they turned down the early warning system.

**Hmmm !! ... It Could Be !!

Anyway. Yolgnu. It is all getting closer. and at hand. I believe.

**Indeed They Are !!!

Things are just other-worldly to me anymore.

**But Of Course !! ... As Things Have Always Been !!

I had a TT yesterday. It was writing. In English, but too dim and too fast to read. I am so frustrated. It was a message. But of what. I cannot say. I think it was to me.

**Oh ET/Nuts !!!!

Anyway. I said to them ( in frustration ) How is it you can send the diagrams and pictures and movies, but I cannot read the writings. Please make them Bold, in BLACK and sharper focused.

**Yes Indeed !!!

it never re-showed.

**Hmmm !! ... Maybe Needed To Take The Telestrator Into The "ET Repair Shop" ... To Have Adjustments Made ????

Guess I upset them.

**Well No !! ... They Heard You !! ... & Understood !! ... That Is Why They Are Having "Recalibration" Done !!

Wispy

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
U/WE
User ID: 24643662
Estonia
10/10/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: NightWisp: User ID: 25023241
** SNIP **

**This Is Effecting Beings Differently !! ... Some Feeling Like They Have "Itching Powder" All Over Them ... & Are Being Driven Mad ... By Scratching !! ... Others Are Having ... Bursts Of Energy ... & Still Others ... Are Functioning On Low Energies ... Just Wanting To Sleep & Sleep !!!

** SNIP **
 Quoting: ST In BG

1) Oh don't tell me... this is what I would do all the time now... SLEEPPPPPP!!!!!

2) ST, there are odd earthquake swarms in Poland and Czech republic.. do you know if any dormant volcano will appear in this area ?

3) I am really impressed about the great level of mundanity of the regular folks around in my daily life, it is impressive how they keep focusing on material stuff, worrying about vacations, commodity prices, etc.. at the same time I have difficulties motivating myself to go on with my daily life. The repetitiveness and lack of new ideas/new content in life is increasing exponentially...

BR,
U/WE

PS Sorry about my whining some posts ago.
ST In BG

United States
10/10/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings:

Here Is A Just Posted Response ... To The MONTREAL: DID YOU JUST FEEL THAT EARTHQUAKE??? (Thread)

Thread: MONTREAL: DID YOU JUST FEEL THAT EARTHQUAKE??? (Page 8)

ST In BG
United States
10/10/2012 05:53 PM

Greetings:

We've Mentioned Many Times Before ... Of The Chain Of Volcanoes ... Of The Island That Montreal & Other Communities, Cities Sits On !!

We Have Stated That Mt. Royal .. Will Explode Violently ... One Of The Chain Of These Volcanoes ... It's Sound Alone ... Due To The Loudness ... Will Kill !!

The Island Of Which Sits On These Volcanoes ... Will Explode !! ... The Land Will Be Destroyed !! ... Only Of The Volcanoes Will Remain !!

Great Giant Earthquakes Will Destroy Most Of Quebec Province !! ... Great Destruction/Loss Of Life !!

The St. Lawrence River Valley Will Be Destroyed ... As Well As ... The St. Lawerence River ... Of Which It Will Be Wrenched/Shook/Skrunched ... As If A Mad Person Is Shaking Out A Rug !! ... Bunched Together ... Then Stretched Apart ... Bunched ... Then Stretched !!

The Great Lakes Of Which The Waters Were Held Back ... By The Land/Land Masses ... Will Be No More !! ... As The Land Will Tip Up At The North ... Rising Higher ... Higher !! ... The Waters Flowing South To The Gulf Of Mexico ... The Southern Part Of The Atlantic Ocean !!

The Lands Of Ontario Province ... Will Endure ... Will Have Giant Earthquakes ... Especially Of The City Of Toronto ... Of Which Will Be Destroyed By These ... Along With The Outlying Subburbs !!

To The East The Waters Of Atlantic Ocean Will Break Free & Through ... Flowing Directly & Forcefully Into The Area Of The Great Lakes ... Adding To The Waters That Are Flowing Southernly !!

The State Of New York Will Open ... As If One Took A Seam Ripper To The Top Of The State & Split This Open To Both Sides !!

A Great Chasm Will Open ... Of Which Cars, Trucks, Vehicles, Land, Homes, Businesses, People ... & More ... Will Fall Into !!

Behind Them ... Of Where People Are Running To The South ... To Excape The Earthquake ... The Splitting/Opening Up ... Is A Giant Wall Of Water ... People Screaming ... Attempting To Excape ... Get Out Of It's Way ... They Die ... Drowning ... Before Uttering A Cry Of Help Or Prayer !!

The Lands Of Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee ... Will Be Flooded And Under Water ... As This Wall Of Water ... From The Great Lakes ... An Inland Tsunami Comes Forth From The North !!

The Lands Under The Other Great Lakes ... Will Also Be Seen As Flooded ... As The Water Rushes South !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24506537
Estonia
10/10/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep the way things are going i'll probably die before the first passage of Nibiru as terrestrial Doctors just don't seem to listen and use poison as there drug's of choice.

Oh well that's life for you and it sucks.

**Unless ... You Are A "Vacuum Cleaner Salesperson" ... When Life & You Job ... Really Sucks !! ... (Depends Of Course ... On The Make/Model Of The Vacuum Cleaner ... The Kind/Type/Amount Of Dust/Dirt That Is Being Sucked Up ... & Other Particulars As Well !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

This just made me laugh so badly!! :DDDD, Oh you ET-s, love your humor, siriusly hehheh!!! :)

But the message about Mt.Royal is very sad, that people are begging....and saying prayers....but maybe some are happy to die? Maybe they don't have to die in fear, because the elites also try to scare us any possible ways.

Ofcourse many people who will die in catastrophes, doesn't know what is coming and they are feared of many factors, also the greatness of catastrophes, which also would scare me just totally, cause here in Estonia it's just preetty quiet all the time.
Truth2
User ID: 1448050
United States
10/10/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST In BG's Posting from another Thread:

Thread: 4.5-magnitude earthquake rattles Montreal area

ST In BG
United States
10/10/2012 08:59 PM

Greetings: Orange (OP): User ID: 19897593

And if it was 7.5 next time?

Possible.

**Of What Was Witnessed LIVE ... A New Standard "High Mark" For Earthquakes Will Be Need To Be Established ... When Mt. Royal (Weathered Volcano) & The Chain Of Volcanoes Explode Violently !!!

**Note: Of The Old "Richter Scale" ... 10 Was Considered A Complete Wipe Out !! ... This Will Be ... Well Above 10 ... Using That Scale !!! ... 15 + ... Is What I Am Hearing !!!

**When This Happens ... The Island Of Which The City Of Montreal & Other Cities, Communities Is On ... Will Be No More !! ... It Will Simply Be Gone !! ... & On Things That Were There !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25349032
United States
10/11/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I started this thread here

Thread: I'm confused about Enki - somebody clarify

but my question is:

Is Enki the good guy or bad guy ???
Amitabha

User ID: 25367395
United States
10/11/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I started this thread here

Thread: I'm confused about Enki - somebody clarify

but my question is:

Is Enki the good guy or bad guy ???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25349032

Good and bad is an illusion to be seen through on the way to oneness. Speak to me extra terrestrial I know we are eternally related and connected by emanation.
I love those who question my awakening,
you progress my enlightenment the fastest.

unityshift.blogspot.com
U/WE
User ID: 15552567
Netherlands
10/11/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Physical 3D traveling is exhausting... can't wait for 4D traveling experiences...

BR,
U/WE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23812271
Australia
10/11/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
As Australians remember those killed in the Bali bombings -A message was flashed at bottom of the news page. . DIAMOND PLANET discovered by astronomers. Twice the size of earth. That is all we were told. Waiting for more information.... on this.... Seems odd -- anyone else know what this could be?
Truth2
United States
10/11/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Albany, New York is several miles south of Montreal:

Thread: Days of Manhole Covers exploding around Albany, New York

Truth2
Truth2
United States
10/12/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
ST In BG's Posting from another Thread:

Thread: Almost Half the Sun Covered By a Huge Black Spot! (Page 4)

ST In BG
United States
10/11/2012 09:45 PM

Greetings:

The Sun/Star ... That Is Called "Sol" ... Is Not "Hot" ... As In ... A Big Ball Of Fire !! ... Incorrectly & WRONGLY Taught On Terra/Earth !!!

This Star Is Extremely Extremely COLD !! ... It Is A Mixture Of Plasma Gasses ... Of Which Generate What You Call "Radiation" ... Sending This Outward Into Space !!

The Very Heat & Light That You Experience ... On Terra/Earth ... Is NOT Caused Simply By ... The Sun/Star Called "Sol" ... Of It's Energies ... But The Effects Caused By The INTERACTION Between The Energies Given Off By This Star & The Energies Of Terra/Earth !!

This "Frictional Effect" ... Creates The Heat & Light You Experience !!

Cutting Off/Preventing This Interactive Process ... Would Cause Your Planet To Become Dark & Of The Cold Of Space ... Frozen Over ... Many Hundreds Of Degrees Below O !!

Likewise ... While The Sun/Star "Sol" Is An Extremely Extremely COLD Composition Of Plasma Gas ... The Radiations Given Off/Discharged ... Out Into Space ... Without Having Sufficient Deflection/Shielding ... Would Burn/Vaporize Yourself & Your Craft !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Truth2
United States
10/12/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
And more:

Thread: Almost Half the Sun Covered By a Huge Black Spot! (Page 4)

ST In BG
United States
10/11/2012 10:55 PM

Greetings: Waterbug: User ID: 1295673

You know it's bad when an alien has to tell people about the sun...

**Actually An Extraterrestrial ... That Is ... Not Of/From ... Terra/Earth ... Of The Energies That Animate This Body !!

**WE Regard The Term "Alien" ... As It Is Applied To US/WE ... As An Insult !! ... US/WE ... Would Apply This Term Correctly ... On Those There ... Of Your Planet ... That Disregards All Life & Lifeforms (Including The Living Planet) ... & Of Those That Are Disconnected With Life There ... & Life In Space !! ... To & Including Your Space Sisters & Brothers Of Other Worlds ... Other Places !!

**And Yes ... To Use 3rd Density Polaristic/Fractional Thinking ... It Is "Bad" When US/WE ... Need To Tell You ... Of Things That You Should (If You Were Aware & Knowing !!) ... Of Simple & Basic Things !! ... Of Your Own "Solar System" !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

GLP