++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++

Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 27287721
Canada
11/09/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Wisppppy you're somehow still not getting it? It doesn't matter whether it is Obama, Romney, or a potato "selected" as the "president". TPTB put their agendas to work regardless. They are given their scripts by TPTB, they are not acting of their own accord. Why are you not getting it?

You're still playing some sort of fake left/right battle...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18342848

I want Mr. Potato as our new pathetic puppet president.

Why do you all think Righty and Lefty fight all of the time?

Sooooooooooooonnnnnn

Regards
 Quoting: RightNut 12362009

for mr potato as president that would be Potato powered Glados! Stolen by a pigeon... lol wtf!
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

Haa haa haa...good one.

Is glados the start of SkyNet?

Regards
 Quoting: RightNut 12362009

could be!... That would be bad to have a Ai with a sense of dark humour while trying to kill everyone!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
sasha
User ID: 25645424
United States
11/09/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
ST, Can Nibiru seen seen during the morning when the sun/sol starts to come into view or during the evening when the sun is fading from view?

According to this Young lady (13 years old) she saw Nibiru at the bus stop and discussed with other kids on the bus her friends seen it too and saying what is that . 1/4th the size of sun she said , golden looking thing about bottom left of sun everyone saying moon but she saw the other side of sky she see the cresent moon so it wasnt the moon. half bluish other have orange lighter color with red around it she was a little scared or frightened she said. look like a planet she said, she said it's like she was staring at another earth or something shiny but not dark i think she said.

ST what do you think about this young girl's account of what she saw ?

sasha
United States
11/09/2012 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I want to also say to ST coz he can't view video's that the child said to her friends she didnt know what it was but her mom who studies Nibiru hasnt shown her anything on nibiru or planet x as she called it before that but shown the video to her which she had negative comments on from others and her daughter said yah that looks like what i saw. Very interesting Indeed wonder If we don't have to wait much longer after all.
UWE
User ID: 631756
Estonia
11/09/2012 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: sasha 25645424

I am still a bit sceptic about the poster of this video, look at her other videos about filming the sky, sun, etc.. her obsession about UFOs, nibiru, etc, is.. remarkable.

BR,
UWE
Boromir_sk

User ID: 27382026
Germany
11/09/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
To Alien. What do you think regarding Slavic Languages. Where they came from. Do you know.
Boromir
CenturySoul

User ID: 27334470
Dominican Republic
11/09/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello St In BG

After a couple of weeks reading your posts (I'm still in the 34 page or so because i dont read them in order) I more than ask, would really really like to thank you/everyone for helping us and sharing the truth.

Since i have memories of my childhood, i had a feeling that i was very "different" from the rest of my so called "friends or family", i had the same dreams over and over again( i still do), i could heal myself and sometimes others, i could feel more than the rest, see things that others can't see, even "disconect myself" from this container/body, etc. I always knew and feel i had something missing, a conection with something that was not in this "world", with someone..., and i was always interested in learning the real truth.

Reading you has made me very happy, because I'm now more confident, and i know that the path i was following and the knowledge i had was the correct one. And when i read you once where/ still are "Enki/Ea" i had to admit that my heart was jumping around!! i am very very honored to read your wise words.

I always think (since the first time i knew about you from the sumerians writtings) "where could he be!?" Thanks for everything!, you and everyone aboard!

I will keep myself learning and reading, searching the truth, maybe sometimes i'could ask you if i can't find it?

I hope to meet you before this life of mine is over, and if i can't in this life, hope i can do it someday! or maybe i had meet you, i can't wait to have all my memories back!

Thanks again, and sorry for the bad writting (english is not my native lenguage, it is spanish). I tried to give you my thanks yesterday night while meditating( but i still don't do that well so i don't know if it worked)

Take care you/everyone! You have all my respects. (still can't believe someone like me, a child of 22 years, could be on a forum with such an important and honorable entity like yourself)

Hugs,
Waldy.-

hf
*** I"M SOOOO HAPPY!!
Be Kind, Be Good, Be Strong. Soom Sha Taal~
RightNut
User ID: 12362009
United States
11/09/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: RightNut: User ID: 12362009

I want Mr. Potato as our new pathetic puppet president.

**Well Mr. Potato Head ... Would Be An Interesting Choice ... However ... US/WE Think "Mr. Moose" (From: Captain Kangaroo) Would Be Much Better !!

**Mr. Moose Is Already A Puppet ... He's Craft/Smart/Wise ... & What's The Worst That Could Happen ?? ... A Rain Of Ping Pong Balls !! ... Haaa Haa Haaa !!! ... Hee Hee Heee !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
 Quoting: ST In BG 27070878

Well we could have Mr. Potato Head run against Mr. Moose. Better yet we could have Mr. Potato Head run for pres. and Mr. Moose as vice pres.

They would run the country far better than the two NumbNuts in office now. LOL

Regards
ST In BG
User ID: 27410548
United States
11/09/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well we could have Mr. Potato Head run against Mr. Moose.

**No ... That Wouldn't Work !!

Better yet we could have Mr. Potato Head run for pres. and Mr. Moose as vice pres.

**Beter Yet ... Have Mr. Moose As President ... & Mr. Potato Head As Vice President ... That Would Work Out ... Much Much Better !!

**But Of Course !! ... & There Is The Bonus Too ... Of The "Non Agressive Policy" ... Dump Ping Pong Balls ... On The Opponent !! ... & This Would Be So Much Better ... Then All The Guns & Weapons Of War !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Regards

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
RightNut
User ID: 12362009
United States
11/10/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well we could have Mr. Potato Head run against Mr. Moose.

**No ... That Wouldn't Work !!

Better yet we could have Mr. Potato Head run for pres. and Mr. Moose as vice pres.

**Beter Yet ... Have Mr. Moose As President ... & Mr. Potato Head As Vice President ... That Would Work Out ... Much Much Better !!

**But Of Course !! ... & There Is The Bonus Too ... Of The "Non Agressive Policy" ... Dump Ping Pong Balls ... On The Opponent !! ... & This Would Be So Much Better ... Then All The Guns & Weapons Of War !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Regards

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
 Quoting: ST In BG 27410548

LMAO....Indeed President Moose and Vice President Potato Head could teach those in office now a few things about getting along.

Of course they will need to appoint Professor Nut to the secretary of defense. And we mean defense...no offense.

The art of negotiation...gotta love it.

Regards
sasha
United States
11/10/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Petraeus was set to testify in front of CONGRESS next week.. (Page 3)

ST In BG
User ID: 27410548
United States
11/09/2012 10:21 PM

Re: Petraeus was set to testify in front of CONGRESS next week..

Greetings:

When We Read Of This Person's So Called "Affair" ... & His Resignation ... The Flash That Came Into Mind ... Was Of The Movie "Deep Impact" ...

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Quoting: " MSNBC reporter Jenny Lerner (Téa Leoni) investigates the resignation of the Secretary of the Treasury (Cromwell) and his connection to an "Ellie". She discovers that Ellie is not a mistress but an acronym: "E.L.E.", for "Extinction-Level Event".

**In Other Words ... The Testifying & His "Affair" Are An Elaborate Cover Up ... (Just Like In The Movie !!) ... For His ... Getting Out Of The Public's Eye ... To Be With His Family & Get To Their Safety/Shelter !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
UWE
User ID: 26084600
Estonia
11/11/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
All silent in the neighborhood:
Thread: DOZENS of New Fires in Louisiana??? Last 6 hrs!
Thread: EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!

BR,
UWE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
11/11/2012 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
UWE your post reminded me of a TT I saw this morning.. and probably similar to earlier ones this week. But had not been in a mood to post.. anyway.

In the south..midway.. maybe Gulf area. was a layer of bubbles. very deep layer. But in the center of the layer a slanted tube came to the surface from the bubbling pool and the bubbles were releasing into the air.

I thought about the sink hole and the gas coming to the surface and releasing into the atmosphere. It was venting the pool beneath. Or else, I think, there would be an explosion.

Wispy
sasha
United States
11/11/2012 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
hmmmmm. what are we seeing here my friend's. Is this Nibiru ??

Also before you view the youtube video of what may be nibiru have you heard of the new super earth? i think they say 7 times larger then the earth ?

New 'super-Earth' found in six-planet system

part of a 6 planet system they say.

[link to www.cbc.ca]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22704477
Netherlands
11/11/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi ST in BG:

Can you explain the meaning of the 2008 Avebury Manor cropcircle please? I apologize if it has already been answered by you before.

Thanks.
bocor
User ID: 21238457
United States
11/11/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi ST.Ive been feeling alot of chest and neck pain recently mainly related to work inury as well as radiating nerve pain don both arms.Im putting in a request for help here if there is anything the ETs can do i would be most gracious.Ive been pretty scared and depressed about it.Thanks!
UWE
User ID: 631756
Estonia
11/12/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
People dreaming.. possibly about Nibiru event..

Thread: My Strange Dream
Thread: Dreams

BTW, I had strange dream.. there was a shaman-like elderly lady in front of me, very warm and joyful.. she was "evaluating" my energy/energies.. she was positively surprised.. she said "ooo....!", when she touched my hands.

Don't know what this means. I do not get such dreams often.

BR,
UWE
RightNut
User ID: 8022256
United States
11/12/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
It would be nice to know how accurate the picture is they paint.

[link to enenews.com]

I am wondering if everybodys silence as of late...is the calm before the storm.

I thought I would post this....well because I can I guess.

Awww crap, toon town calls..gotta go

Saved you all from having to listen to me.

Richard
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nah. I am just POed and they know it. They have avoided my posts and I have not posted theirs.
RightNut
United States
11/13/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nah. I am just POed and they know it. They have avoided my posts and I have not posted theirs.
 Quoting: NightWisp

Wispy can you explain to Nut what you are mumbling about?

Seriously I am lost. I have not been firing on all cylinders lately.

Maybe "they" are lost tooo.

Regards
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
double post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry Nut. Not worth the effort. I am done here.

((hugs))
Wispy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23635979
Netherlands
11/13/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everybody leaving? Why?
Still following this thread, reading ST's posts and sometimes Amy's if I feel like reading a LOT, Uwe's, Whispy's and Sasha's, and ignoring the rest.
sasha
United States
11/13/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

((hugs))
Wispy

sorry for your feeling upset .

Hope all works out with you

Take care wispy

((Hugs)) hfhf

Josh.
sasha
United States
11/13/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everybody leaving? Why?
Still following this thread, reading ST's posts and sometimes Amy's if I feel like reading a LOT, Uwe's, Whispy's and Sasha's, and ignoring the rest.
 Quoting: tuuuuur

Don't forget Truth2 when she posts.
sasha
United States
11/13/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yah my friend say's it's not healthy for me actually he said it's unhealthy to follow all these conspiracies etc and thing's I read on the internet.

Granted there is ALOT of disinformation out there but there is Truthfull information out there.

Well i do get ""Feeling's"" emotional such as what wispy is experiencing but i have a very ""STRONG FEELING"" that MOST of what ST say's Is accurate or most truthfull the best he can explain it.

It's just that yah from what we have seen thing's havent happened as we would have expected as Yet we are On tera/earth living this 3d existence . I would have thought we were long gone by now living new existences.

As for what ST is doing , he may be tired and need's rest from answering questions and posting.

Take care,

Josh.
sasha
United States
11/13/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Granted ST has told us thing's that are incredible of what kind of experience we may have after this existence but It's extremely difficult for all these up's and downs .

I understand my friends point that it's unhealthy even i'm adicted to conspiracies and Nibiru and sometimes i get scared with thoughts, what if were ((wrong)) aka incorrect about what is to happen. ((((aka Pole shift/Nibiru passage through our solar system passing by earth))))

Oh my this is my worst fear !!

Yes i struggle but i keep doing what i can to survive.

Take care,

Josh.
UWE
User ID: 26084600
Estonia
11/13/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

((hugs))
Wispy

((hugs))

((soothing music))

((shoulder massage))

((relaxation.....))

((empty from worryful thoughts))

BR,
UWE
RightNut
United States
11/13/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

((hugs))
Wispy

Wispy, you know as well as I do, there is no way we can understand all that is happening. We humans are so limited in our ability to fathom how any of this works.

Let go of the anger and frustration. Its partly due to the changing energies. We have already talked about this Wispy. The mentality of humans is deteriorating making it harder and harder to understand what is fact.

Most likely your emotions are in high gear. Down shift Wispy, down shift.

Regards
ShillsRUs

User ID: 6601294
United States
11/13/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
TRANSCENDENCE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE EARTH IS GOING TO BE WIPED AWAY ANDNO LONGER EXIST!!!!!!! THE NEW HEAVENLY CITY WITH GOD IS WAITINGFOR ALL CHOSEN TO BE LIFTED !!!

THE GREAT AWAKENINGIS AT HAND!

THE VATICANTHRONE WILL BE EMPTY FOREVER VERY>VERY SOON!

THE DAY OF THE QURANS WORST NIGHTMARE IS NOW!

THE jewish people WILL BESAVED AND SENT TO THE HOLY GRAIL!

(S)ECOND(J)ESUS (R)EDEEMED HAS COME!

IMMANENCE IS DELIVERED !

MANKINDHAS PERVERTEDLY DEVILED THE FIVE BRAND ELEMENTS OF THE PHYSICAL PLAIN TO NO AVAIL AS A THOUGHTLESS TRIBUTARY SEDUCED BY SATAN!

GOD IS NO LONGER A NEUTRAL SPECTATOR OF THESE CONTEMPTIOUS ACTS!

NOW THAT THE PRESIPICE OF THE LAST YEAR OF MAN IS WITHIN 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS, GOD WILL MOVE THE ELIPTICAL ORBIT OF THE CHOSEN INTO THE ENIGMATICAL DESTINATION OF DIVINE LUMINESCENCE!

THE DARKNESS THAT FLOURISHES WITHIN THE CURRENT STATE OF MAN,EARTH ANDALL UNHOLYNESS CAN ONLY BE EXTINGUISHED BY ILLUMINATION FROM THE LORDS LIGHT! THIS WILL BE BROUGHT THROUGH THE HAND OF GOD ON A BLAZING SWORD!

MAY THY ANGELS GUIDE THEE ON THY LOFTY COURSE !

Quoting: PSSZZZ 5753573

BLAZAR IS THE BLAZING SWORD!!

A BUMP FROM NOVEMBER 22ND,2011 POSTING!!! LOOKS LIKE THIS THREAD GOT IT ALL RIGHT, 2012 IS THE LAST YEAR!! THE ANTI-CHRIST WON A BATTLETHIS WEEK. BUT WILL LOSE THE WAR VERY,VERY SOON!

BLAZAR, 12/21/12
 Quoting: PER PSSZZZ 26718825

And when January 1, 2013 rolls around.....what then?

Everyone needs to let go of these superfluous ties to dates and just live life to its fullest.

Things will happen or not happen when they happen.
lol

Last Edited by ShillsRUs on 11/13/2012 02:51 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18342848
Canada
11/13/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Granted ST has told us thing's that are incredible of what kind of experience we may have after this existence but It's extremely difficult for all these up's and downs .

I understand my friends point that it's unhealthy even i'm adicted to conspiracies and Nibiru and sometimes i get scared with thoughts, what if were ((wrong)) aka incorrect about what is to happen. ((((aka Pole shift/Nibiru passage through our solar system passing by earth))))

Oh my this is my worst fear !!

Yes i struggle but i keep doing what i can to survive.

Take care,

Josh.
 Quoting: sasha 25645424

You see the issue now though, you could spend your whole life thinking that the changes are just around the corner, any moment now. The years tick on by, tick tick tick, any moment now... ok now its surely any moment now... tick tick tick... ok cant be long now.... tick tick tick... geez im sure getting old... tick tick tick... ok whats gonna get here first nibiru or death by old age... tick tick tick...

GLP