++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++

Corona
User ID: 23102531
United States
11/17/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Here is a short post from ST in Agony. He he...sorry about typo. Eh uh..blame it on a typo. You know I am not ornery enough to tease you.....Haa haa haa...Ok so that was an out Right or Left lie. Tiz true sometimes I lie Left....lays Left. Ops thats not the same thing is it. bzzzt.

Thread: Just Diagnosed with LYME DISEASE! (Page 4)

Greetings:

The Termed: "Lyme Disease" ... Is A Biological Warefare Agent ... Used To Disable And/Or Kill Multiple Targets.

It's Use Is For Warefare Experimentation ... Warfare Applications ... Civilian/Population Control ... Civilian Illness/Extermination.

Delivery Methods ... By Use Of Insect Agents ... Such As ... Ticks ... Mosquitos ... Fleas ... Others !!

By Use Of Aerosol Dispersant/Spraying ... As In "Chemtrailing" !!

**Note: Use Of Said Agents To Either Disable Or Nullify Civilians Discussed Per Previous Information Released ...

... Agents Would Be Used ... To Sicken/Kill Civilians ... In Times Of Disorder/Panic ... Potential For Destruction ... Insurrection ... Physical Change ... Disasters, Ect.

**Adaptable DNA Synthetic Genetic Pathogen ... Living/Existing Non-Life Form ... Hazardous To Living Terrestrial Organisms.

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

W I S P Y.......

Regards
 Quoting: RightNut 27845589

Just for the record I was diagnosed with Lyme disease back in 2000 or so. Not good as treatments were still in their infancy. Have issues as a result.

Makes sense that TPTB would use whatever means was available to manipulate and alter life for us lowly peons...if so, I will try to deal with it. If ST In BG contracted Lyme...well at least he has friends in high places that can alter his suffering...I hope.
 Quoting: Corona 23102531

I have been suffering with it as well. A couple of weeks ago I was in intense pain...could not get comfortable to be able to sleep..until a couple of ET Beings visited me and stuc a blue light down my throat. Then the pain eased and I was able to sleep and have been improving ever since.

Also, I am now taking the Herb Andrographis which treats Lyme Disease (and much more). Here is a link to find out about that:

[link to www.foundhealth.com]

Truth2
 Quoting: Truth2 1448050

Thank you Truth2 for the above important and timely information. Any relief one can find is appreciated.

Best regards,
Corona
ST In BG

User ID: 27410548
United States
11/17/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: NightWisp: User ID: 25023241

11/05/2012 11:01 PM

I did not know Nibiru was a regulator.

**A "Regulator" ??

Mind burp. cannot think of the correct terminology.

Like the star Regulus in Leo the Lion Constellation. It sparkles and twinkles. Quasar or pulsar maybe?

But that is what Nibiru is doing in the video.

**Very Interesting !!

11/05/2012 11:02 PM

ST. Please, Please , Please ask the guys to turn this new storm aimed at NYC.

**We're Doing Our Best !!

11/07/2012 06:48 PM

ST.

I am sorry. It was just one of those questions that zip by in the mind at the time.

I know that Romney/Obama are both the same. I voted for Ron Paul (Part Of "The Game" !!)

Herman Cain, Allen Keyes, even Allen West for VP

**All "Game Players" !! ... Puppets !!

Because I knew others were the same.

**All Of Them Are !! ... Otherwise ... They Would Not Have Been Given ... The "Time Of Day" !!

What hurt was this. I trusted you. And then to believe I had been lied to, severed that trust. And It hurt. And I felt like nothing was true then.

Once a lies shatters faith and trust, it is hard to accept anything else from the source.

I kept feeling the votes were a game. Rigged. they did not add up. It was called before even the polls were closed and votes counted.

**This "Rigging" Has Been Done ... "Time & Again" !! ... It Is Well ... That You Are Finally Beginning To Understand ... That What Is Called "Voting" ... Is All A Farce ... A "Game" For The Public To Play ... To Have Them "Believe" ... That Their Opinion Counts ... Which It Does Not !!

And then Romney threw in the towel. Without a question of count or recount.

**It Was Part Of The Role He Played !!

It all stunk from the time they shafted Ron Paul.

**He Was Playing His Role !!

I am sorry for being a crybaby. But my thoughts last night when I went to bed were this....

Time to shut the door on the ark. There is nothing more left to save. All is on board that is ready to go.....

**When The Moment Arrives ... It Is Just That !! ... Lift Off !!

(hugs))

Wispy

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: NightWisp: User ID: 25023241

11/07/2012 11:46 PM

To Nut.

Yeh.. The guinea pig and the cross on the mountain kind of gave the "Mars" rover away.

**Yep !!!

Herman Cain or Alan Keyes would have made better presidents.

**Note: That's Still ... Playing A Game !!

**No !! ... Would Have Just Been ... Another "Role Player" ... With Others ... Pulling Their Strings !!

They say the doors to the underground bunkers are locked.

**Locked To The "Common Person" !!

I guess TPTW are all snuggled nice and deep. And forever.

**So It Would Seem !!

11/08/2012 03:40 AM

ST.. One more political question..

Wispys have inquiring minds. Too much so.

When you were referring to the game and the real one running things. Did you mean Valerie Jarret was running it for both?

**No ... The "Rabbit Hole" Goes Deeper ... Much Deeper !!

She seems to be running Obama. He is a puppet.

**You Mean ... One Of Many "Replicants" Created From The Original Cells ... Who "Believes" They Are The Original ... Put Into Place ... To Hold That Position Down ... During The "Times Of Change" !! ... As To Being A "Puppet" ... They Could Be Their "Go Between" ... From Those That Choose To Stay Hidden ... & The "Outside World" !!

Not in control at all. She said Payback was gonna be a bitch. I can hardly wait.

**A "Game/Role Player" ... Nothing More ... Nothing Less !!

The only way to get rid of Jarret and Holder was take out Obama. so now we have a communist nest for the duration.. because a black prez had to be in office for the movie? He is probably Arab. and now we have all the inmates of the asylum loose.

**You're Looking In The Wrong Place !! ... Looking ... But Not Seeing !!

And Idiots on GLP are crowing like it is a good thing. nannie nannie boo boo. They are so stupid, they do not know how stupid they are.

**There Are Those That Are Being "Herded/Directed" ... And Those That Are The Herders !! ... The Trick Is ... To Make
The "Herded/Directed" ... "Believe" ... That The Direction They Are Going ... Was Their Own Choice ... When In Actuality ... The Game Was "Rated/Rigged" ... From The Beginning !!

It is a GOOD thing that I cannot wish and vaporize them. Cuz at the moment.. I would.

**Well You Could ... If You Knew How ... & Were Allowed To Do So !! ... But That Would Not ... Solve The Problem !!

11/08/2012 06:30 PM

**In Response To: Anonymous Coward 18342848 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

I got it. Yup. I did. Question is.. why are the ETs going along with it. Because of a movie script?

**The "ET's" Are Not ... "Going Along With It" ... They Have To Abide By Rules & Restrictions Too !! ... They Might Not Be Able To Just "Step In" ... & Solve All The Problems On Terra/Earth ... They Are Able To Do "Other Things" ... Within Reason ... Such As ... Cause The Outcome To Be Changed ... & Thereby Frustrating The Parties ... That Are Attempting To Cause/Create Damages !!

Why have TPTB not been brought to justice? why are they allowed to keep on with this garbage?

**It Was Not The Moment To Do So !! ... "Goading" ... Impelling Into Action ... Without Wisdom/Foresight ...
Tends To Lead To Bigger & Greater Disasters !! ... Of The "Time" & The Actions Taken ... The "ET's" Will Choose
... Not Have This Chosen For Them !!

Supposedly.. I was handed the laws to run civilization and gave it to the people to live by.

**In Another Life/Lifetime ... This Is Correct !!

**You Were The One ... In Male Embodiment ... That Was Given The "15 Rules/Laws Of Civilization" ... By Inanna/Ishtar (I/SheWho Gives Issues Laws/Commands) ... These Laws (In The Symbols/Language Of Those Peoples) ... Were Created/Formed/Melted Into A Mountain Face ... By The Use Of A Template Controlled Onboard Laser Beam &

**The Oval Top/Doorway Design ... Was Of A Gate/Gateway ... In Which Learning & Abiding By These "Rules Of Civilization" ... Growth & Learning Could Take Place !!

**It Was An Unfortunate Circumstance ... & Due Primarily To Oversight ... That One Was Damaged/Shattered Beyond Repair !! ... Had The Size (Height, Width & Heaviness) Of The (3) Tablets ... Which Caused Obstruction Of Vision & Loss Of Balance ...

... Along With The Terrain Been Taken Into Account ... The Accident Might Never Have Happened !! ... While Inanna/Ishtar Had Every Right To Rage ... This Was
An Overreaction To The Causes Of The Occurrence ... Of Which Compensation/Adjustments ... Needed To Be Made Beforehand ... But Were Not ... Therefore The One Given/Presented With The Tablets ... Should Not Have Been So Charged/Labeled !! ... Essentially An Accidental
Oversight Which Led To ... An Accidental Occurrence !! ... Noone Was Entirely At Fault Or To Blame !!

But it seems, they are not enforcing it. Why did we bother?

**When The Tablet Was Broken/Shattered ... This Is The Root Of The Saying ... "Rules" Are Meant To Be Broken ... & So They Were !!

**As To Rules That Are/Are Not Enforced ... You Need To Understand ... Even Then ... & To Your Day/Age ... The Genetic Makeup Of The Planet Was An "ET Mix" !! ... That Is ... While The Beings Looked "Human" On The Outside ... Within ... Was/Is ... Of Their Energies ... Of
The Matrix Of Animating Energies ... Which Can Be From Many Many Places !!

**The Animating Energies ... Are The Actual You ... That Is You !! ... Not The Physical Shell ... Which The Animating Energies Use As A Protective Covering ... & To Work/Experience/Learn/Interact In !!

**So Long As There Was The Bond ... The Giving Of ALL Of The "Rules Of Civilization" ... Then ... These Could Be Acted Upon ... Violators Sought Out/Punished, Ect. !! ... However ... As Only (2) Of (3) Tablets Survived ... And The Beings Used The Remaining Tablets To Work From/Live From ... The ET's Could Not Just Condemn Them All ... For Following The Remaining Rules ... Not Knowing ... Not Understanding ... That The Missing Tablet ... Helped Make
Clear ... The Other Two !!

**It Would Be Like Having A Book ... Where The Front Part & Back Part Are Intact & Readable ... But The Middle Section Is Missing !! (Which Contains The Meaning Of Certain Words/Phrases !! ... A Lexicon If You Will !! ... Lexi (Word(s) con (An Encyclopedia/Concordance) ... Therefore ... Errors In Understanding/Meanings Became Manifest ... & It Has Been This Way ... Since The Happening !!

**Can We/Do We Fault These Beings ... For Not Having The Full Set Of Tablets ?? ... Do We Smite Them For Their Own Ignorance ?? ... Nay !! ... It Is Up To US/WE ... To Begin Things Again ... This Time ... Eliminating The Errors That Were Created ... By Happenstance !!

**A "New Set Of Rules/Laws" To Abide By ... For The New Journey To Be Taken ... Is To Be Created !! ... Of Which Inanna/Ishtar Will Again Be Given Charge In This Area !! ... Of Which She Laughs & Says ... "And This Time ... There Will Be NO "Slip Ups" !! ... Hee Hee Heee
!!!

Laws were never made for a honest righteous man.

**Rules/Laws Were/Are For ALL ... To Abide By !! ... It Does Not Matter ... As To Being Righteous ... Or Even Being A "Man" For That Matter !! ... It Is Simply Understood ... There Are Things You Do ... & Things You Do Not Do !!

And the ones who it was made to curtail, flaunt it. With impunity. And the more they can corrupt them... the better.

**The "Rules Of Civilization" ... Were Not Designed To Curtail Anyone !! ... They Were Designed As A Framework In Which A Society Of People(s) ... Can Grow & Work/Cooperate Together With One Another !! ... As To "Flaunting These Rules" ... Those That Are Supposedly Are Doing Such Things ... Are Making Their Own Rules ... Rather Then Abiding By Those Of Ancient Times !! ... In Other Words ...
They Are In Violation Of Edicts/Agreements ... On Allowance For Coming To Terra/Earth ... In The 1st Place !!

The ark was used to save mankind.

**It Was Used To Preserve The DNA Sequences Of Lifeforms, Beings, Creatures, Plants, Ect. ... **There Is The Ark (Boat) That Was Constructed ... & The Ark "Ships" ... Which Contain The Whole Genetic History Of The Planet ... Of Which Is Used To Create Better Units/Models ... Not Only Of Terra/Earth ... But Elsewhere !!

And this is the mess we have left of that effort. Again. Why did we bother?

**Regret Not ... All Things Have Their Reasons/Purposes !!

The end is coming to the planet of sorrows.

**Of 3rd Density ... You Are Correct !!

No one will be left.

**Noone That Is Not Protected ... In Ways That Are Not "Terrestrial" !!

Again. why did we bother?

**It Was ... Of What Was To Be Done !!

We were just bored on a peaceful planet that we came here for the D ticket ride?

**The "D Ticket Ride" ???

And destroyed the place. The entity Earth.

**Others Caused The Problems On Terra/Earth !!

Why did we?

**They Needed Help ... & Still Need Help !!

11/11/2012 04:25 AM

UWE your post reminded me of a TT I saw this morning.. and probably similar to earlier ones this week. But had not been in a mood to post.. anyway.

In the South..midway.. maybe Gulf area. was a layer of bubbles. very deep layer. But in the center of the layer a slanted tube came to the surface from the bubbling pool and the bubbles were releasing into the air.

**Hmmmm !!!

I thought about the sink hole and the gas coming to the surface and releasing into the atmosphere. It was venting the pool beneath. Or else, I think, there would be an explosion.

**That Would Make A Great Deal Of Sense !!

Wispy

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truth2: User ID: 1448050

ST In BG's Posting from another Thread:

Thread: Heyle (hay-lale'} is the proper name (Page 2)

Thread: Heyle (hay-lale'} is the Hebrew name for Lucifer (Page 2)

ST In BG
User ID: 27070878
11/05/2012 09:11 PM

More from that Thread:

Thread: Heyle (hay-lale'} is the Hebrew name for Lucifer (Page 2)

ST In BG
User ID: 27070878
11/05/2012 10:42 PM

Thread: Could The Recently Discovered Rogue Planet Be Nibiru?

ST In BG
United States
11/14/2012 09:03 PM

And more:

ST In BG
United States
11/14/2012 09:17 PM

More:

ST In BG
United States
11/14/2012 09:38 PM

**Thanks For Reposting Responses From Another Thread ... Onto The "ET Thread" !!
... Most Appreciated !! ... Thank You !!

Thread: Guys... I have Inside Info... Full On War In The Middle East Is ON! (Page 5)

Thread: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++ (Page 1457)

ST In BG
United States
11/15/2012 11:08 AM

ST and BG's Posting from yet another Thread:

Thread: To Trin.. A compilation of the visions given to me of America. (Page 2)

Thread: To Trin.. A compliation of the visions given to me of America. (Page 2)

ST In BG
United States
11/16/2012 10:00 PM

And more from that Thread:

ST In BG
United States
11/16/2012 10:26 PM

And more:

ST In BG
United States
11/16/2012 10:38 PM

Thank You !! ... For Reposting All These Postings From Other Threads !! ... Most Appreciated !!

**In Response To: Corona: User ID: 23102531 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

I have been suffering with it ( "Lyme Disease") as well. A couple of weeks ago I was in intense pain...could not get comfortable to be able to
sleep..until a couple of ET Beings visited me and stuck a blue light down my throat. Then the pain eased and I was able to sleep and
have been improving ever since.

**Oh Yes Indeed !! ... You Had This Artificially Created Biowar Agent ... Introduced Into Your Biosystem ... By Insect ("Tick") Bite !! ... A More Toxic/Stronger Form ... Then The Diluted Down ... Used In Aerosol Sprayings !!

Also, I am now taking the Herb Andrographis which treats Lyme Disease (and much more). Here is a link to find out about that:

[link to www.foundhealth.com]

**Very Very Nice !! ... Thank You !!

Truth2

Greetings: Corona: User ID: 23102531

**In Response To: Truth2: User ID: 1448050 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Thank you Truth2 for the above important and timely information (On "Lyme Disease/Treatment")

Any relief one can find is appreciated.

**OH Yessss !! ... & I (Conduit/ST In BG) Thanks You Too !! ... Along With THe ET's ... Who Are Providing The Information ... They Give Their Thanks & Appreciation !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Lefty: User ID: 27101898

I am so grateful for the patience, tolerance and dedication that ST In BG has given us.

There is no being in a human shell that I know of that can/will/has done the teaching with such eloquence and patience.

I am so glad that I was directed to this thread, it has prompted so much thinking and learning for me. I don't know how I could ever repay them for all that they have given me, including helping/watching over me when sick. You couldn't imagine just how far they reach out if you are receptive and have an open mind to receive.

Forever I am grateful.

**Thank You For Your Kind Words !! ... Most Appreciated !!

**In Response To: NightWisp ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Wispy, I think ST knows.

**Yes !! ... US/WE Know !!

Perhaps it is like ST describes about the movie "Deep Impact".

**Indeed !! ... With Some "Adaptations" !!

I knew and heard a saying about the 'last Black Pope'. That once his reign was in place, he would be the last before the Earth changes. That he was protected.

What all this last Black Pope is about goes back a long, long time. It means leader/
president, etc. I watch, learn and think.

**Oh Yes !! ... The Defination Of "Pope" Can Also Be Interpreted In The "Old Format" ... As Being "Leader/President" ... Not Necessarily ... A "Pope" Of Rome" !!

I would suggest to ask for clarification/explanation as you are learning from the TT.

**Which Might Be Given ... All Is Needed To Do ... Is To Ask !!

Some I understand, most I don't, but I do give it consideration

But Of Course !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Flapping Chicken Little: User ID: 9279220

Hi ST and cohorts.

In reading about your history of the pig, I was wondering if you could explain how having some shared DNA causes problems with ingestion?

**Too Close/Similar In DNA ... Causes Sensitivity/Reactions ... Thereby Rejection Triggered !! ... Materials Not Properly Broken
Down ... Or Match Being Similar Causes ... Natural Biological Mechanisms ... To Mistake Body Tissues/Components As Foreign Invaders ... Attacking/Surrounding Such Tissues ... & Causing The Effect Known As Cancer ... Essentially The Body Being Eaten Alive ... From The Insides !!

Is there a remedy available to us to help with that?

**Do Not Consume The Material !!

Are humans alone in that regard?

**Was Done In Ancient Times ... Such Attempts !! ... Great Failure ... Great Disasters !! ... **Other Beings ... Other Worlds Have Also Experimented ... With Varying Degrees Of Success ... Varying Degrees Of Disaster !!

There are many animal species who practice cannibalism and insects, too, do they have issues as a result?

**They Can !!

Because mushrooms are great with bacon!

**It Is Your Choice ... If You Wish To Consume The "Animal Flesh" ... Knowing Now What We Have Given !!

Thank you!

You Are Very Welcome !!

Flapping Chicken Little

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: UWE: User ID: 631756

Oh well... at least the movies about doom and afroamerican figuring as POTUS will remain "authentic" ;)))

Wispy's TT transformed into QQ ( [link to www.wowwiki.com]

How we figure out what is truth..? Check our inner feelings? Ask from our uncle? Google it?

ST, was the US president election system rigged?

**The "Game" ... And It IS A "Game" Was Rated !! ... That Is ... There Were Those "Behind The Scenes" ... Who Made Sure ... That Things Happened ... The Way They Did !!

Winning candidate known to inner circle before even voting started?

**Obviously !!

Also, do you know what date the elites of the world currently foresee as Nibiru's arrival?

**Yes ... Though US/WE ... Cannot Share This !!

Thread: EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis!

**Meteor Strikes ... Sets Off "Methane" (Termed: "Natural Gas") Explosion !!! ... Instant Firestorm !!!

People dreaming.. possibly about Nibiru event..

Thread: My Strange Dream

Thread: My Strange Dream

Thread: Dreams

Thread: Dreams

BTW, I had strange dream.. there was a shaman-like elderly lady in front of me, very warm and joyful.. she was "evaluating" my energy/energies.. she was positively surprised.. she said "ooo....!", when she touched my hands.

Don't know what this means. I do not get such dreams often.

**Don't Know Either !! ... However Very Very Interesting !!

Hi ST,

do you also use the Capital First Letter, "..." and "!!" formatting even if there is no incoming ET communication involved,
just the info from conduit himself as a human being ? :)

**Our Energies Are Animating The Terrestrial Male Form ... Which Facilitates/Makes More Easy ... The Transmissions !! ... Of Our Energies & Of The Enhanced Communication Implants ... There Has Been "Adaptation" Of That Form/Body ... To Communicate In This Way/Fashion !!

**The Conduit Finds It More Difficult ... When Corresponding With Those ... Who Are "Not Awakened" ... The Mundane/Programmed ... Who Do Not Use This Hybrid System ... & Would Be/Are Confused By This !! ... Understanding Is Very Easy !! ... Or As prot (Kevin Spacey) Said In K-PAX ... "If You Think (Your Way Of Speaking ??) Is Difficult ... Try K-PAX ian !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

BR,
UWE

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: RightNut: User ID: 12362009

Not long ago nasa sent another toon town toy to Mars. They call it "curiosity".

I was yucking it up with ST about the time nasa's ttt was to touch down on Mars.

ST made a statement giving me the understanding this toy will not be landing on Mars. He did not say why nor did he elaborate. My understanding was just simply the toy will not be landing on that planet.

Well according to all my avenues of toon town news...the toy did land and everybody is happy....except....the Nut.

**Note: ... The "Toy" ... Did Not Go To The Planet Mazar/Mars ... But Rather ... New Mexico & "South Of The Border" ... Of Where Their "Martian Highlights" Were Shot/Taken !!

LMAO....Indeed President Moose

**President ... Mr. Moose ... (As There Are "Other Mooses" ... Such As ... Bullwinkle The Moose ... The Moose From: Northern Exposure ... Thidwick: The Big Hearted Moose
(Dr. Seuss) ... Lots Of Moose People !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!)

and Vice President Potato Head

**Vice President ... Mr. Potato Head ... (Not To Be Confused With Other Potatoes ... That Might Have Interchangeable Body Parts & Wear Clothing & Shoes, Hats, Ect. !! ... Hee
Hee Hee Hee !!

could teach those in office now a few things about getting
along.

**But Of Course !! ... Now Mr. Potato Head's Slogan Would Be ... Don't Settle For Just Any "Vegetable" ... (No Insult To "True Vegetables Intended !!) ... Elect Mr. Potato Head ... Vice President !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

Of course they will need to appoint Professor Nut to the secretary of defense. And we mean defense...no offense.

**Well ... You Could Cover Both Bases !! ... (Most Bases Need Covered Anyway !! ... Give Them The ... Nut Butter Treatment !! ... Their Warplanes & Armament ... Would
Be So Slipping & Sliding Around ... They Wouldn't Know What To Do !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

**Usually The Simple (& Planetary Compatible/Completely Healthy & Non-Toxic) Solution ... Is The Best Way To Handle Things !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

**Hearing The Song ... "Slip Slidin Away" !! ... Think Sung By: Paul Simon !!

The art of negotiation...gotta love it.

**OH Yes !! ... The "Art Of Negociation" !! ... Might Have To Add Some "Weight" To The "Ping Pong Balls" !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Here is a short post from ST in Agony.

**Well No ... ST In BG ... "Agony" Is Another Place, Town, Village, City !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

ST In BG
United States
11/16/2012 05:25 AM

**Thank You For Reposting This ... To The "ET Thread" !! ... Most Appreciated !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Amy: User ID: 26993037

Hi ST and everyone

I come by to thank ST for your time reading and responding my posts.

**You Are Most Welcome !!

Thanks to friends here too who read and responded me.

I didn't reply sooner, because I was trying to adjust my mind and myself.

So, I decide to direct my time to other things. And I hope you all doing what you love to do; I hope you find happiness and joy in whatever you doing...

**For The Moments That Are Left ... Perhaps It Is A Wise Choice !! ... Besides ... Not Unlike Japan ... Korea/North Korea ... Will Be Submerged !!

Farewell ST and friends.

Take Care & Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: sasha: User ID: 25645424

ST, Can Nibiru seen seen during the morning when the Sun/Sol starts to come into view or during the evening when the Sun is fading from view?

**If You Know How To Look ... When To Look !!

According to this Young lady (13 years old) she saw Nibiru at the bus stop and discussed with other kids on the bus

her friends seen it too and saying what is that . 1/4th the size of sun she said , golden looking
thing about bottom left of Sun

everyone saying moon but she saw the other side of sky she see the crescent moon so it wasnt the Moon. half bluish other have orange lighter color with red around it

she was a little scared or frightened she said. look like a planet she said, she said it's like she was staring at another Earth or something shiny but not dark i think she said.

ST what do you think about this young girl's account of what she saw ?

**A Sense/Feeling Of ... Satellites/Moons Of Nibiru ... Each Are Larger Then Terra/Earth !!

hmmmmm. what are we seeing here my friend's. Is this Nibiru ??

Also before you view the youtube video of what may be Nibiru have you heard of the new super earth? i think they say 7 times larger then the Earth ?

**US/WE Have Said ... That The Conduit Does Not Have ... youtube/Video Access On His Terrestrial Computing System !! ... This Is Shut Off ... Due To Security Concerns !!

New 'super-Earth' found in six-planet system

part of a 6 planet system they say.

**So "They" Say !! ... However US/WE ... Do Not !! ... Another Lie/Cover !!

ST, you should consider using a Netipot :)

**Thank You ... But No !! ... The Illness Is Of An Origin ... Of Which This Would Not Effect Healing !! ... The Sinus Area Is Not Plugged/Stuffed !!

**It Is Suspected That I Have The "Weaponized Biowar Aerosol Sprayed "Lyme Disease" ... Dispersed Via "Chemtrailing Spraying" ... Rather Then Another Way ... Through Purposely Infected Ticks !!

**Of The Days That Have Gone By ... Only When It Was Raining ... Were The Skies Not Sprayed ... & Sprayed/Chemtrailed Heavily !!! ... Friday: November 16, 2012 ... Was The Only Other Day ... That Remained "Chemtrail Free" !! ... The Chemtrailing Resumed Today ... On Saturday: November 17, 2012 ... Where One Could Watch The Application Of This By Separate Vehicles !!

ST, is there something that is affecting the nervous system. Like something is not ""right""?

Like being jittery and not able to really relax like nerves are shot so to say?

**Yes ... Of The Incoming Energies !! ... The Higher Energies Being Experienced !!

Take care,

Josh

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: CenturySoul: User ID: 27334470

Hello ST In BG

After a couple of weeks reading your posts (I'm still in the 34 page or so because i don't read them in order)

I more than ask, would really really like to thank you/everyone for helping us and sharing the truth.

**From All Of US/WE ... You Are Very Welcome !!!

Since i have memories of my childhood, i had a feeling that i was very "different" from the rest of my so called "friends or family", i had the same dreams over and over again ( i still do), i could heal myself and sometimes others, i could feel more than the rest, see things that others can't see, even "disconnect myself" from this container/body, etc. I always knew and feel i had something missing, a connection with something that was not in this "world", with someone..., and i was always interested in learning the real truth.

Reading you has made me very happy, because I'm now more confident, and i know that the path i was following and the knowledge i had was the correct one.

And when i read you once where/ still are "Enki/Ea" i had to admit that my heart was jumping around!!

**Yes Indeed !! ... Of The Energy Matrix That Animates The 3rd Density Body Of The Conduit ... This Is Comprised Of The Energies Of That Lifetime Of Ea/Enki ... Of Which While They Are Within The Terrestrial 3rd Density Body ... They Are Also Connecting & Within ... The Draconian/Dinoid Body !!

**As To Your Heart ... "Jumping Around" ... We Would Not Recommend This !! ... It Is Supposed To Stay Anchored !! .... Except In Farce/Parody Terrestrial Comedy Movies !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!

i am very very honored to read your wise words.

**Thank You Very Kindly !! ... But Read All The Other Words As Well !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

I always think (since the first time i knew about you from the S(h) umerian writings) "where
could he be!?"

**Well ... Ea/Enki ... Has Done A Lot Of Traveling !!!

Thanks for everything!, you and everyone aboard!

**But Of Course !! ... And You Are Most Welcome Too !!

I will keep myself learning and reading, searching the truth, maybe sometimes i'could ask you if i can't find it?

**Oh The Truth (Truth2) ... Should Be Posting Soooooooooonn !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

I hope to meet you before this life of mine is over, and if i can't in this life, hope i can do it someday! or maybe i had meet you, i can't wait to have all my memories back!

**Yes Indeed !!

Thanks again,

**You Are Most Welcome !!

and sorry for the bad writing (English is not my native language, it is Spanish).

**Neither Is "English" ... Or Any Other "Terrestrial/Earth Languages" ... Our "Native Language" !! ... Besides ... This Is Not "English" You Speak Of ... (As That Is "British English" !!) ... You Would Mean Something More Akin To ...
"American English" ... With The Adopted Foreign Language Sayings & Elements ... Along With "Regional Dialects" ... Which Could Include A Form/Shortened Forms/Meanings ... As Well As "Slang" Or Replacement Words/Ideas !!

I tried to give you my thanks yesterday night while meditating (but i still don't do that well so i don't know if it worked)

**We Would Have To Check The "Meditation "When You Were Out" Recordings/Logs ... To Find Out !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

Take care you/everyone! You have all my respects. (still can't believe someone like me, a child of 22 years, could be on a forum with such an important and honorable entity
like yourself)

**Well ... As The ET's Have Said To The Conduit ... On Many Occasions ... That "You" ... Meaning The Energies That Animate The Conduit ... Are Found On The Many Important
Pages Of Terrestrial History !!

Hugs,
Waldy.-

*** I"M SOOOO HAPPY!!

**US/WE ARe Sooooooooo HAPPY !! ... That You're Sooooooooo HAPPY !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 22704477

Hi ST In BG:

Can you explain the meaning of the 2008 Avebury Manor cropcircle please? I apologize if it has already been answered by you before.

**The Conduit Does Not Have Access To Viewing On Cropcircleconnector ... Of Previous Years/Seasons !! ... This Requires Payment/Subscription For This Service ... For This To Be Allowed !!

Thanks.

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: bocor: User ID: 21238457

hi ST.

Ive been feeling alot of chest and neck pain recently mainly related to work injury as well as radiating nerve pain down both arms.

I'm putting in a request for help here if there is anything the ETs can do i would be most gracious.I've been pretty scared and depressed about it.

**Understand !! ... US/WE ... Will Do What We Can !!

Thanks!

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: tuuuuur: User ID: 23635979

Everybody leaving? Why?

**The Named Entity "Everybody" ... Continues To Remain Close By !!

Still following this thread, reading ST's posts and sometimes Amy's if I feel like reading a LOT, Uwe's, Whispy's and Sasha's, and ignoring the rest.

**Understand !! ... There Are Many "Crap Postings" Since The Conduit ... Since US/WE Have Been Absent ... Of Disrupters ... That Have .. Come Out Into The Open !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 24506537

Hey ST, I hope you get better soon,

**Yes !! ... Thank You !! ... "Better Soon" ... Or Soooooooooonnnnnnn .... Needs To Stay On Their "Up & Up" ... As The Main Changes Are Forthcoming !!

we will be waiting also the crop circle interpretation if you didn't forget.

**Which Specific ??

Also I wanted to ask a question -

Politics is on full steam , Putin elects a new defense minister Shoigu, who's a crazy guy. I suppose putin just tries to make the Russia safe, he doesn't want that USA comes under his nose and tells what to do and what not or that the USA terrorizes some country for odd reasons, so Putin's actions in political ways seem to be aimed for longer perspective, as there will be no end to
their world coming.

**The One You Know As "Putin" Is A Replicant !! ... The Original One ... Had Left To Go To Shelter ... Long Ago !!

Obama is also active,

**Also A Replicant !!

but many high rank profiles are resigning (being pawned).

**Does It Matter ?? ... As Most (The Originals) Had Gone ... Long Before !! ... What Is Left Now ... Are Only "Fillers" ... Placeholders !!

So do they know when the SHTF?

**Not Really !! ... Only Guesses !! ... And They Do Not Realize ... That They Are Only ... Copies Of The Originals !!

Maybe you know something that is the US planning something big and bad, will they do it or they will be neutralized by doing it?

**It Will Depend On ... What Certain Ones ... Have Planned/Desired !!

Thank you.

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Tybo: User ID: 27767526

Hello everyone :D

I have been reading through a couple posts and am very interested after seeing so many theories of how everything is going to play out in the next month.

After researching much I thought it would be best to ask someone who knows exact truth.

What will happen on Dec. 21st? (or days, seconds, before or after the event) Or is it true everyone will experience it in their own way.

**US/WE ... Cannot Tell You !!

I see a lot of articles of Ascension to a new reality with a higher level of conscious and with it, new-found abilities of "non-limitation". Would that be close?

**The Only "Ascension" That Will Be Done ... Is Being Levitated/Floated Aboard !! .. The Word "Ascension" Is Another "Buzzword" Tossed Around ... Tossed About ... Without Meaning ... Of Religious/New Age Thinkers ... Who Are Pretty Much Clueless ... As To How Things Actually Are !!

**When Ones Find Themselves In Their New Bodies ... In 4th Density ... Their Various Abilities/Ways ... Will Be Dependant Upon That Body Form ... It's Allowances ... The Environment ... & Other Factors !! ... There Will Of Course Be ... "Of The Basics" That Will Be "Switched On" ... Such As ... Telepathic Communication ... Floating/Levitation (Rather Then Walking) ... & Other Niceties .. That Were Shut Off ... In The 3rd Density Bodies !!

I know about the Illuminati

**What Is Called "Illuminati" Is NOT "Illuminati" !! ... That Very Word .. & Would It Stood For ... In The Ancient Lodges/Teaching Schools Actually Meant Something Then !! ... It Was The Place Of Real World Scholars ... In All The Arts & Sciences !! ... The Lodges Or Houses Where People Of Thinking ... Of Minds ... Who Wished To Associate With Others ... That Wanted To Help To Change The World
To Eliminate The Grief ... The Suffering ... The Problems Of "Mankind" ... It Was They Who Were Greatly Respected ... Greatly Renown !!

**Alas It Came To Be ... That The Lodges Were Infiltrated !! ... From Within Changes Were Made ... & Those Who Were "The Minds & Hearts Of The True Illuminati" ... Those Of Illumination ... Of The Light Of Knowledge ... Of Seeing ... They Disbanded The Lodges ...
Their Membership In The Lodges ... & Met Together In Secret !! ... They Felt That It Was A Shame ... An Abomination To Be Associated With Such Ones ... Who Where Not Concerned Of Contributing Their All ... Their Resources ... For The Betterment Of All !!

**In An Example In Your "Time" ... Of A Corporation Buying Up A Business/Company ... & Then Doing A "Bait & Switch" On
The Customers !! ... The Bought "Name" Is Used ... & The Customers Have Little To No Idea ... Who They Are Dealing With !! ... Many Termed "American Companies" ... Though Their Ownership Is Foreign ... The "American Company" Is Only A Foreign Front ... To Gain Ground & Holdings ... Establish A Foothold Into Areas ... That Were Desirable !! ... The "Foreign Owners" ... From Other Terrestrial Countries ... Or From Within The Land Of America Itself !!

and pretty much how the run almost everything that goes on in the world.

**These Are Not ... Who You Think You Know/Understand ... At All !!

How are they related to that date?

**The Date You Give ... Is Incorrect !! ... That Is Using A Religious Calendar ... The "Gregorian Calendar" ... That Is Of Your ... Currently In Use ... To Attempt To Coordinate Other Linear & Non Linear "Time Schemes" !!

Why exactly do the brainwash people to steer them from the truth of such peace and higher conscious. Why do they not want people aware and instead trapped in an illusion?

**Why ?? ... Of Their Energies ... They Feed Off Of Conflict ... Off Of Violence ... Hatred ... Killing !! ... It Sustains Their Life Forces !! ... Not Too Dissimilar To The Original Star Trek Episode ... "Day Of The Dove" !!

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

**And Yes ... Such Things (Though Not In Science Fiction Format !!) ... Can & Do Exist !!

DMT. What are your views on usage of the DMT molecule to experience higher dimensional being? I have not done it yet but am Very interested in it; but wary. With that said, mushrooms/psychedelics? Cannabis?

**That Is For Your Own Researching !! ... We Cannot Advise In This Area ... Nor Can The Conduit !!

I am practicing meditation now and enjoying life much more now that I know the secrets kept from us. I try to convince the ones oblivious to the truth. I wish they could see but they simply deny fact.

What would be the easiest way to enlighten them?

**Don't Try !! ... They Need To Want To Change !! ... You Can't Make Them ... Unless They Desire This For Themselves !!

It hurts to see family and friends suffering through this controlled illusion.

**These Were Ones Who Chose To "Take On" The Roles Of Your "Family & Friends" !! ... Just As You Came To Learn Certain Lessons & Teachings ... So Did They !! ... Of One Of These ... Is To Experience The Illusion Of The Artificial ... Of "Unreality"
!!

Curiosity is taking me so far and it's hard to find the actual truth..

**She Had Posted Earlier !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

The one thing that drives me in life is my ignorance. If it weren't for it I would never be so curious to learn more.

**Curiosity Is The Main Quality .. In Wanting To Learn !! ... Curiosity Is OUR Excitement !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26941488
United States
11/17/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 24532632

ET, I have a question. Answer this if you can. If you can't, I know another one that can/did. :)

What is the purpose of the "cattle mutilations"?

**Biowar Experimentation Due To "Cattle Blood" Holding Similar Components To "Human Beings" !! ... Use Of "Dead Bodies" Of Evidences Left Behind ... Blamed On Extraterrestrial Beings ... As Cover For Their Operations !!

And, why would you just dump it out, unless you wanted to make us all aware of your existence?

**This Is Not Of Ourselves (US/WE) ... But Rather Of Terrestrial Biological/Warfare Experimentation !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Corona: User ID: 23102531

**In Response To: RightNut: User ID: 27845589 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Just for the record I was diagnosed with Lyme disease back in 2000 or so.

**The Genetically & Artificially Created Plasmatic Biowar Weapon ... Known As ... "Lyme Disease" !!

Not good as treatments were still in their infancy.

**One Cannot Treat There ... What One Does Not Understand !!

Have issues as a result.

**The Artificially Created DNA ... Non Life .... But Living Plasmatic Biowar ... Biotoxin ... Was Never Fully Removed !!
... Hmmm !! ... Most Interesting ... Hearing ...

... Of Silicon ... Though Retaining Properties Of Crystal ... Receiving Energies From Light "Radiations" & Bio Sources !! ...

( ... Can Be Detected Through An Alteration In The Settings Of Equipment ... To Scan For A Particular Frequency/Alteration/Change ... In The Frequency Code Of The Silicon Molecule ... (Can Be Destroyed In The Same Fashion ... Via The "Royal R. Rife Method" ...

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

... With No Harm To The Body/Tissues !!)

... Yet Is Plasmatic Based & Binds To The Copper Receptors In The Bodies !!

**A Terrestrial Example Would Be ... As If Installing "Aluminum Wiring/Aluminum Material" ... Over Copper !! .... Both Having The Ability To Conduct Energies ... Of Which The Aluminum Would Cause An "Additional Draw/Call For Energies" ... Of Which This Would Cause A Short/Short Circuit Fire !!

**The Same Would Be True Of Using "Silicon Or Silicon Dioxide" ?? ... Which Has The Properties Of Crystals ... Being Able To Convert "Light Energies/Radiations" ... & Use These For Power/Fuel !! ... Thereby A Drain Of Energy ... A Call For Greater Energies ... The Copper Being Attacked/Broken Down ... Non Protecting ... The Body Breaks Down ... Illness ... Perhaps Death !!

Makes sense that TPTB would use whatever means was available to manipulate and alter life for us lowly peons...if so, I will try to deal with it.

**Indeed !! ... A Very Sophisticated Delivery Method ... For "Humans" As It Were ... Of The Genetic Manipulation & Enhancing Necessary To Create Such Forms ... & Then Not Only To Use "Insects" For (1) Method Of Delivery/Payload ... But To Weaponize This In Aerosol Form !!

If ST In BG contracted Lyme...well at least he has friends in high places that can alter his suffering...I hope.

**He Was Exposed To Artificially Created ... Biowar Agents !! ... What Is Referred To As "Lyme Disease" !! ... Advanced ET Healing Methods/Procedures Induced/Employed ... To Prevent Shutdown Of Body Systems !! ... Outlook ... Encouraging ... Recovery Continues !! ... Preventative
Steps/Measures/Procedures Being Carried Out ... To Prevent Further Dihibilitation ... Further Illness !! ... We Thank You For Your Kind Thoughts & Comments !!!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
11/17/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 18342848

I had a strange dream last night. (Friday Night: November 16, 2012)

For some reason I was waiting in my kitchen for ET's or some entity to come and do something with/to me.

I got the feeling this happens a lot and that I find it thoroughly unpleasant at best.

**Hmmm !!!

My brother woke up and told me I was sleep walking and to go back to bed.

So I went downstairs and open the door to the bathroom and instantly feel that feeling of primal terror
so strong that I experience in waking life only dreams, and usually only in dreams about Zeta type ETs.

**Strange !!

The reason for this feeling is there is a being standing right on the other side of the door (looks like the picture of "andy" the "Zeta" from the internet). A high pitch screech/scream sound permeates my beingness and I'm instantly sucked into this entity.

My point of awareness goes white and I tell myself to calm down, there is nothing I can do about it.

Then I wake up with my body vibrating in low uncomfortable pulses and now I feel drained.

I wonder now if something is feeding off my energies?

**No !! ... You Are Merging ... With Another Of Your Selves !! ... You Are You ... & The ET Is You Too !! ... You
Merged & Became One !! ... You Were/Are ... As The ET ... Working On Yourself ... Going Out & About ... With The
ET Gang !!

Is it a "Zeta"

** "Zeta" Is An Incorrect Reference !! ... It Is Tolerated Moreso Due To Ones On Terra/Earth ... Not Knowing Any Better !! ... The Closest Approximation In Your Language Is ... Of The People/One People ... A People Person !!

or do I just perceive it that way?

**You Are Trying To Interpret Without Fully Understand The "Blending Process" !! ... You Go About Your "Night Job" ... As Merged ... Then Your Energies Are ... "Dropped Back Off" ... Into Your 3rd Density Body !!

It seems impossible to actually know what happened but I feel pretty tired now

**You Would !! ... You Were Quite Busy .. During The Night ... On The Volunteering Rounds !!

I wonder if TPTB are actually managing to change time to keep resetting Nibiru back (if Nibiru exists).

Anyone else feel like everytime it feels like the end finally we get a reset?

**Hmmm !! ... A Very Interesting Thought ... Consideration !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12589858
United States
11/17/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear ST in BG,

You are of course aware of the ether timeless and how it interacts with this 3D (4D dream) world.

You understand the hierarchy of souls and the infinate universes and dimensions. You portray most all tricks and treats of half truth to the few who believe.

Fortunately, no Nibiru will happen. This is a fear mongering ploy and rouse by your lower type entities for reasons I do not know.

Higher ups are aware and allow your work....sort of a good cop/bad cop scenario.

For those who seek the truth, you just may find it.

Know that the higher order of ET are aware of this ST in BG and are non plussed. This is a sad display of an egocentric sociopath gloom and doom trap with some real ET information. It is a sting operation and a total speed trap.

Know that you simply must see that he is playing part truth with an underlying fear factor that only the individual must see and overcome. No high up ET's (who invented, created this Earth) give any indication of Earth irradication.

True higher up ET's are benevolent, happy, secure and spend little time on Earth type planets...would you?

Only the ET caretakers/guides play in these invested,low level hate and envy planets....

Good thing...we are all invited to the party. Our job is to ignore the idiot gloom and doomers and focus on our own soul growth by avoiding the hate and envy we contribute to in our daily lives.

Earth type quarenteed planets number in the gazzilions in this area of our little milkyway system. The majority of life sustaining planets within our Milkyway are utopia compared and are fully aware of us kindergarden Earthtype planets.

Our Solar system, like Earth, has many differing life styles. Amazing, wonderful and some horrifying. Earth is a school, hell, and very much a testing ground for souls.

ST in BG is a fake agent. Real high up ET's do not give false information about Earth....a fully functioning planet that has thousands of years of curriculum to play out before any wipe out on aisle 3.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
11/17/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings ST and orneries.

I am glad you are getting stronger and not as sick. I am sorry for venting like I did. I must be Lord Anu's kin somewhere along the line. I have a terrible temper.

Between grief for Woogie and frustration for TPTB and their treasonous and maniacal power control games, I was very upset. I was hoping for some peace before the end.

I know they have a sad end coming. Like the old saying. The good die young and the evil lives forever. They do with the replicant technology. But they will be held accountable.

But I cannot stand that evil smirk on Obama's face and want to slap it off. Whatever Lola wants. Lola gets. Just substitute Obama for Lola.

We were just bored on a peaceful planet that we came here for the D ticket ride?

**The "D Ticket Ride" ???

Long ago. In Disneyland the D ticket ride was the most elaborate and most popular rides. Later changed to E Ticket status. The most unique, highly tech, fun filled ride. The ultimate ride !!

Tiamet/Earth vs Nibiru is the Ultimate Universal E ticket ride.

Wispy
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12589858

What are your credentials to assert the above malarky?

Wispy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18342848
Canada
11/18/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 18342848

I had a strange dream last night. (Friday Night: November 16, 2012)

For some reason I was waiting in my kitchen for ET's or some entity to come and do something with/to me.

I got the feeling this happens a lot and that I find it thoroughly unpleasant at best.

**Hmmm !!!

My brother woke up and told me I was sleep walking and to go back to bed.

So I went downstairs and open the door to the bathroom and instantly feel that feeling of primal terror
so strong that I experience in waking life only dreams, and usually only in dreams about Zeta type ETs.

**Strange !!

The reason for this feeling is there is a being standing right on the other side of the door (looks like the picture of "andy" the "Zeta" from the internet). A high pitch screech/scream sound permeates my beingness and I'm instantly sucked into this entity.

My point of awareness goes white and I tell myself to calm down, there is nothing I can do about it.

Then I wake up with my body vibrating in low uncomfortable pulses and now I feel drained.

I wonder now if something is feeding off my energies?

**No !! ... You Are Merging ... With Another Of Your Selves !! ... You Are You ... & The ET Is You Too !! ... You
Merged & Became One !! ... You Were/Are ... As The ET ... Working On Yourself ... Going Out & About ... With The
ET Gang !!

Is it a "Zeta"

** "Zeta" Is An Incorrect Reference !! ... It Is Tolerated Moreso Due To Ones On Terra/Earth ... Not Knowing Any Better !! ... The Closest Approximation In Your Language Is ... Of The People/One People ... A People Person !!

or do I just perceive it that way?

**You Are Trying To Interpret Without Fully Understand The "Blending Process" !! ... You Go About Your "Night Job" ... As Merged ... Then Your Energies Are ... "Dropped Back Off" ... Into Your 3rd Density Body !!

It seems impossible to actually know what happened but I feel pretty tired now

**You Would !! ... You Were Quite Busy .. During The Night ... On The Volunteering Rounds !!

I wonder if TPTB are actually managing to change time to keep resetting Nibiru back (if Nibiru exists).

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
 Quoting: ST In BG

If I'm really going off and volunteering during the night and its sapping my energy from my 3rd density form then I need to withdraw my volunteer services. It is leaving me so exhausted that I can't function in a manner necessary to properly maintain my 3rd density form. This body needs more energy not less, it was already lacking.

I've been learning how to draw energy into the body from the planet and was feeling fairly energetic again and then I have that dream and suddenly I'm totally drained again, like someone took my energy. Are you sure I'm not being parasited? You say you don't have access to individual files so are you sure the dream was not actually a representation of an entity feeding off me?

Do you find it at all problematic that TPTB might be resetting time repeatedly thus preventing Nibiru from getting here. It feels a bit like we're actually caught in a loop.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18342848
Canada
11/18/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm, if violence and killing literally sustains TPTBs lifeforce, then there is a huge conflict of interest. It's not a matter of them just being malicious if they literally need these energies for survival.

When a lion needs to eat it goes and kills a gazelle. If it doesn't kill it starves to death. Is this much different than what TPTB are doing here? They are creating their food source through our conflict. We don't try to exterminate the lion for killing gazelles, why are we so upset then that TPTB are causing wars to sustain their body forms?

It looks like a predator/prey scenario from this perspective.

Unfortunately their means of sustaining their forms also seem to lead to unbalancing the entire planets ecosystem, but what can they do? Surely all beings try to do what the need to do to survive and I suppose TPTB are no different, though in a sense this makes them at odds with all other beings of the planet.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm, if violence and killing literally sustains TPTBs lifeforce, then there is a huge conflict of interest. It's not a matter of them just being malicious if they literally need these energies for survival.

When a lion needs to eat it goes and kills a gazelle. If it doesn't kill it starves to death. Is this much different than what TPTB are doing here? They are creating their food source through our conflict. We don't try to exterminate the lion for killing gazelles, why are we so upset then that TPTB are causing wars to sustain their body forms?

It looks like a predator/prey scenario from this perspective.

Unfortunately their means of sustaining their forms also seem to lead to unbalancing the entire planets ecosystem, but what can they do? Surely all beings try to do what the need to do to survive and I suppose TPTB are no different, though in a sense this makes them at odds with all other beings of the planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18342848

When everything is dead.. they die too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22704477
Netherlands
11/18/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 22704477

Hi ST In BG:

Can you explain the meaning of the 2008 Avebury Manor cropcircle please? I apologize if it has already been answered by you before.

**The Conduit Does Not Have Access To Viewing On Cropcircleconnector ... Of Previous Years/Seasons !! ... This Requires Payment/Subscription For This Service ... For This To Be Allowed !!

Thanks.

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

You don't have to subscribe, ST. Just google up an image of it, like here: [link to www.lucypringle.co.uk]

Your comments/analysis?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25645424
United States
11/18/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

This tells me that TBTB have some kind of control as to when Nibiru will actually pass by in our moment as they are able to interfere and change time which gives them more moments and unfortunately also gives the rest of us more moments as well.

Not what i would want to hear verysad
VVizz of Ur
User ID: 28011768
Belgium
11/18/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear ST in BG,

You are of course aware of the ether timeless and how it interacts with this 3D (4D dream) world.

You understand the hierarchy of souls and the infinate universes and dimensions. You portray most all tricks and treats of half truth to the few who believe.

Fortunately, no Nibiru will happen. This is a fear mongering ploy and rouse by your lower type entities for reasons I do not know.

Higher ups are aware and allow your work....sort of a good cop/bad cop scenario.

For those who seek the truth, you just may find it.

Know that the higher order of ET are aware of this ST in BG and are non plussed. This is a sad display of an egocentric sociopath gloom and doom trap with some real ET information. It is a sting operation and a total speed trap.

Know that you simply must see that he is playing part truth with an underlying fear factor that only the individual must see and overcome. No high up ET's (who invented, created this Earth) give any indication of Earth irradication.

True higher up ET's are benevolent, happy, secure and spend little time on Earth type planets...would you?

Only the ET caretakers/guides play in these invested,low level hate and envy planets....

Good thing...we are all invited to the party. Our job is to ignore the idiot gloom and doomers and focus on our own soul growth by avoiding the hate and envy we contribute to in our daily lives.

Earth type quarenteed planets number in the gazzilions in this area of our little milkyway system. The majority of life sustaining planets within our Milkyway are utopia compared and are fully aware of us kindergarden Earthtype planets.

Our Solar system, like Earth, has many differing life styles. Amazing, wonderful and some horrifying. Earth is a school, hell, and very much a testing ground for souls.

ST in BG is a fake agent. Real high up ET's do not give false information about Earth....a fully functioning planet that has thousands of years of curriculum to play out before any wipe out on aisle 3.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12589858

All the Best,

VVizz of Ur
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24506537
Estonia
11/18/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the CC ST in BG that you said is going to take some time to interpret:

[link to www.cropcircleconnector.com]

I don't know if anybody isn't interested, but maybe it says something...valuable or interesting.

Thankyou for your time :) againn.

GLP