++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31369454
United Kingdom
01/02/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Yawn, i only come here to read the adverts.
Truthseeker
User ID: 31333354
South Africa
01/03/2013 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings ST and ORNERIES..

Happy New Cycle on the E ticket ride.

My Uncle passed away this morning. But he was in a coma for a week. I think he went home long before his body gave up.

My Mom died Christmas eve. She quit breathing. Turned white. etc.. But she came back to us. Her potassium and blood sugar bottomed out for no reason. Normal.. then plummeted.

I think I need to thank you guys, for I think you sent her back to me/ us ( family ).

((hugs))

Wispy
 Quoting: NightWisp

Whispy...

What makes you believe that ET's brought your mum back?? Do you not believe in a fighting human spirit that the CREATOR put there?? .... y assume its the ET's??

Truthseeker.
 Quoting: Truthseeker 31333354

* shrugs*

They brought me back last time.

So am thinking, if they did for her, then I should thank them.

However, I already thanked GOD.. (cringes for ST's reply here.)

Thanks to all who helped.

Wispy
 Quoting: NightWisp

Hey Whispy...

Glad you didnt forget to thank our Creator.... do NOT BE ASHAMED OF THE TRUTH....

If I may be so bold to ask.... how did the ET's bring you back?? ... was it a vision/dream of an event or an actual event that you can quantify?

You do realize, ST (although quite informed.. is only human.. with alleged com implants- that to my assessment is either broken/ relaying false info or just made up by the "conduit").. ST at best cannot give you or me anything more than a good sci-fi novel can??

Yea the world is mest up.. .yea, we need more Love, tolerance and patience... what we dont need is LIES and deception!

Truthseeker.
Truthseeker
South Africa
01/03/2013 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truthseeker: User ID: 30882694

Hello All...

And dear ST.... Don't take this personally as this is all a show... And part of the entertainment...

**As To "Entertaining" ... You Are Far From It !! ... Personally We Take It As ... You're Just One Of Many ... Who Have Come On The Thread To Troll ... To Debunk !! ... Another In A Long Line Of Ones ... Who ... Crawl Out Of The Woodwork ... Out From Under Their Stones ... Every So
Often ... To Stir Up Trouble ... To Get Their "Jollies" !!

I said in many posts before... An ET that resides aboard ship out of time cannot 'NOT KNOW' That is beyond dumb!.. You dear friend... Know maybe just a little more than a pencil.

**Don't Attempt To Use "Sweet Talk" On US/WE !! ... We Have More Experience Then You ... & WE Have ... More Understandings ... Of Which You Lack !! ... Even In What Is Termed ... "Common Courtesy/Manners" !!

So which brings me to the conclusion that you dear conduit have been LIED to... By the many voices that speak to you...

**Oh Brother !! ... Maybe Some Of "Our Many Voices" ... Can Speak To You Too !! ... Especially The Ones Who "Smile &
Wave" !! ... You Would Be Running ... & Not Looking Back !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

Nothing you ever spoke of came true... Not that baseball game, no blowing up of Yellowstone... And the last one... The 21st... That was a biggie... So in effect you actually know LESS than what I know... But ACT like you know more... Cos most of the other nonsense you drivel out is just some fairy tale BS...lol

**We Are Sooooooooooo Glad You Decided ... To Volunteer As "Personal Interpreter" For Us/We !! ... It Is Most Difficult Keeping Up With Sending Visions & Other Things That Relate ... In Order To Present The Messages From 4th Density ... To 3rd Density !!

**Hope You Don't Mind ... The Tremendous Work/Detail ... That The Job Requires !! ... OH ?? ... You Wouldn't Like That ?? ... Then Be Quiet ... & Stop Jumping All Over Ourselves & The Conduit ... When WE Give These Things ... Or ... WE Just Might Elect You !! ... ET's Know ... US/WE & The Conduit ... Could Use The Rest/Relaxation !!

This is no attack on you...

**Sureeeeeeeeeee !!!

It's all part of the entertainment here on GLP.

**You Need To Go Somewhere Else ... For Your "Entertainment Needs" !! ... Hint ... You Won't Make It ... As A Clown !!

So, I personally think that you are some whacko with some Ailments that is beyond repair... And spends time on GLP to get a modicum of respect.. Cos you sure as HELL not gonna get it in the real world....lol.

**More Guessing/Speculation !! ... Sigh !!

I don't visit here often... But after the failed Nibiru stuff... I'll try and pop in at least twice a month just to offset the BS that you put out...

**Maybe You Will Come Around Less ?? ... You Might "Suddenly" Obtain ... "Awareness" ... & Show "ET Respect" !! ... & US/WE ... Can Make It Happen !!

Maybe bring the original OP back... Cos you are beyond FAKE. You give fakes a bad rep.

**Is That What You Are ?? ... A Fake/Fraud ?? ... A Troll/Shill ?? ... Never Would Have Guessed !! ...

Life is for the real...

**You Haven't A Clue !!

Nibiru is for sissy cowards that don't want to face live... But want a easy way out...

**You Will Be "Convinced" !! ... Will Be Most Enjoyable ... Watching You Attempt To Dodge All The Upheavals !! ... Speaking About "Entertainment" !!!

In closing... 2013... Here we come... Guns blazing and ready to take you on.

**Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!

Peace to all..

God loves you.

**Get Out The "Barf Bag" !!!

**In Response To: sasha: User ID: 25645424 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Sasha,

You seriously need to stop watching too many sci-fi movies...or lay of the weed...its messing with your perception of reality..

**Typical "Debunker's Dismissals" ... "Sci Fi Movies" ... "Weed" !! ... Ad Nauseum !!

Whilst I would agree with you that Earth and our lives are a strange place and hard to define... It is LIFE! .. Learn to deal with it.

**It's Not "Life" ... Not In How US/WE Understand "Life" !! ... You Are Living In An "Artificial Construct" ... You Very Lives ... Your Very Thoughts Controlled !!

Your allusion that this is a fabricated construct is just some fairytale bs that makes you think that this life is not worth anything...

**Getting To ... "Close To The Truth" ?? ... Hmmm ???

Can you prove that this reality is fabricated?? You cannot...

**Let's Try Things From Another Perspective ... Can You Prove That Your "Reality" Is Real ... On Terra/Earth ??

So stop spewing out drivel and don't try to justify your insanity with more insanity...

**Yes !! ... Speaking Of "Drivel" !! ... Oh Yes ... "Insanity" !! ... Another "Favorite Word" ... Used By Debunkers !! ... When They Can't Handle Things ... Don't Want To Face ... How Things Are ... Nor ... Do They Want Anyone Else To Be Awake !!

Bring the facts to the table... Have you experienced anything that would concrete your belief that this reality is fabricated?, nothing...yea, I thought so.

**Yes ... US/WE Thought So Too ... As To Proving Your "Reality" Is "Real" !!

Back in the day there was a saying pinch me I'm dreaming...

**That's Why It Remained ... A "Saying" !! ... As In "Practical Application" ... This "Saying" Does Not Hold True !! ... As US/WE ... Can Do ... Of Those We Borrow ... All The Pinching We Want !! ... If We So Choose !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

There's a easy way to find out if you dreaming or this reality is fabricated... Most people are not dumb enough to try... Luckily for you... You don't seem that dumb either....

**More "Sweet Words" ... From The Troll/Debunker !! ... Give It Up !!

Cos although you talk about things you do not understand... You are STILL HERE!

** "Talking About Things You Do Not Understand" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !! ... "Good One" ... Coming From The "Clueless" !! ... & Yes ... Why Are You "Still Here" ???

So yea,, live life and enjoy it...

**Of That "Artificial Reality" ... It Will Soon ... Cease To Be !!

Cos its as real as it gets..

**You Have No Idea ... What "Reality" Is !! ... But You Will !!! ... Though By That Moment ... You Will
Be Trying To Stay Alive !!!

Yes there is a whole plethora of dimensions that are still to be stumbled upon... But that is for a different discussion... And for those wanting to find out...

**There Are More Things That Exist "Out There" ... They You Can Even Imagine !! ... But As Far As That "Discussion" ... Let's Not !! ... As It Is Quite Difficult To Explain Such Things ... When You Haven't Even Begun To Understand ... "The Basics" !!

And NO... It is no ET/ alien agenda...

**Don't Be So Sure !! ... Oh Yes ... By The Way ... Those There ... That Are Disconnected From All Life ... On The World Of Which You Reside ... & From Life In The Cosmos ... These ... Are The Actual "Aliens" !! ... Foreigners ... Who's Sights Are Based On The Death & Destruction ... Of All Things !!

So don't confuse topics, and surely don't talk about things you don't understand.

**Talk About Being Confused ... & Not Understanding !! ... Sheesh !!!

Truthseeker

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
 Quoting: ST In BG 31096262

ST,

You are kidding right???

A few posts ago you where unwell due to Lhymes disease or something like that... yet you offer ET healing to others... this is a JOKE right???

You realize, that in your reply all that you did was attempt to show that you know more than I would... but your arguments fell hopelessly short... cos it was closer to a response a 14 year old will give when unsure of how to answer.

I am not here to learn, debunk or a troll, you even know that.. I am just here to lend an opinion that quantifies or "reasons" the ET agenda mind-washing you are putting out.

Your "so called" kind ST - ET's ... where NEVER "gods" or higher than humanity... it may even irk you that human-kind is so above you... hahaha... yoda

Truthseeker
Truth2
User ID: 1448050
United States
01/03/2013 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truthseeker: User ID: 30882694

Hello All...

And dear ST.... Don't take this personally as this is all a show... And part of the entertainment...

**As To "Entertaining" ... You Are Far From It !! ... Personally We Take It As ... You're Just One Of Many ... Who Have Come On The Thread To Troll ... To Debunk !! ... Another In A Long Line Of Ones ... Who ... Crawl Out Of The Woodwork ... Out From Under Their Stones ... Every So
Often ... To Stir Up Trouble ... To Get Their "Jollies" !!

I said in many posts before... An ET that resides aboard ship out of time cannot 'NOT KNOW' That is beyond dumb!.. You dear friend... Know maybe just a little more than a pencil.

**Don't Attempt To Use "Sweet Talk" On US/WE !! ... We Have More Experience Then You ... & WE Have ... More Understandings ... Of Which You Lack !! ... Even In What Is Termed ... "Common Courtesy/Manners" !!

So which brings me to the conclusion that you dear conduit have been LIED to... By the many voices that speak to you...

**Oh Brother !! ... Maybe Some Of "Our Many Voices" ... Can Speak To You Too !! ... Especially The Ones Who "Smile &
Wave" !! ... You Would Be Running ... & Not Looking Back !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

Nothing you ever spoke of came true... Not that baseball game, no blowing up of Yellowstone... And the last one... The 21st... That was a biggie... So in effect you actually know LESS than what I know... But ACT like you know more... Cos most of the other nonsense you drivel out is just some fairy tale BS...lol

**We Are Sooooooooooo Glad You Decided ... To Volunteer As "Personal Interpreter" For Us/We !! ... It Is Most Difficult Keeping Up With Sending Visions & Other Things That Relate ... In Order To Present The Messages From 4th Density ... To 3rd Density !!

**Hope You Don't Mind ... The Tremendous Work/Detail ... That The Job Requires !! ... OH ?? ... You Wouldn't Like That ?? ... Then Be Quiet ... & Stop Jumping All Over Ourselves & The Conduit ... When WE Give These Things ... Or ... WE Just Might Elect You !! ... ET's Know ... US/WE & The Conduit ... Could Use The Rest/Relaxation !!

This is no attack on you...

**Sureeeeeeeeeee !!!

It's all part of the entertainment here on GLP.

**You Need To Go Somewhere Else ... For Your "Entertainment Needs" !! ... Hint ... You Won't Make It ... As A Clown !!

So, I personally think that you are some whacko with some Ailments that is beyond repair... And spends time on GLP to get a modicum of respect.. Cos you sure as HELL not gonna get it in the real world....lol.

**More Guessing/Speculation !! ... Sigh !!

I don't visit here often... But after the failed Nibiru stuff... I'll try and pop in at least twice a month just to offset the BS that you put out...

**Maybe You Will Come Around Less ?? ... You Might "Suddenly" Obtain ... "Awareness" ... & Show "ET Respect" !! ... & US/WE ... Can Make It Happen !!

Maybe bring the original OP back... Cos you are beyond FAKE. You give fakes a bad rep.

**Is That What You Are ?? ... A Fake/Fraud ?? ... A Troll/Shill ?? ... Never Would Have Guessed !! ...

Life is for the real...

**You Haven't A Clue !!

Nibiru is for sissy cowards that don't want to face live... But want a easy way out...

**You Will Be "Convinced" !! ... Will Be Most Enjoyable ... Watching You Attempt To Dodge All The Upheavals !! ... Speaking About "Entertainment" !!!

In closing... 2013... Here we come... Guns blazing and ready to take you on.

**Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!

Peace to all..

God loves you.

**Get Out The "Barf Bag" !!!

**In Response To: sasha: User ID: 25645424 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Sasha,

You seriously need to stop watching too many sci-fi movies...or lay of the weed...its messing with your perception of reality..

**Typical "Debunker's Dismissals" ... "Sci Fi Movies" ... "Weed" !! ... Ad Nauseum !!

Whilst I would agree with you that Earth and our lives are a strange place and hard to define... It is LIFE! .. Learn to deal with it.

**It's Not "Life" ... Not In How US/WE Understand "Life" !! ... You Are Living In An "Artificial Construct" ... You Very Lives ... Your Very Thoughts Controlled !!

Your allusion that this is a fabricated construct is just some fairytale bs that makes you think that this life is not worth anything...

**Getting To ... "Close To The Truth" ?? ... Hmmm ???

Can you prove that this reality is fabricated?? You cannot...

**Let's Try Things From Another Perspective ... Can You Prove That Your "Reality" Is Real ... On Terra/Earth ??

So stop spewing out drivel and don't try to justify your insanity with more insanity...

**Yes !! ... Speaking Of "Drivel" !! ... Oh Yes ... "Insanity" !! ... Another "Favorite Word" ... Used By Debunkers !! ... When They Can't Handle Things ... Don't Want To Face ... How Things Are ... Nor ... Do They Want Anyone Else To Be Awake !!

Bring the facts to the table... Have you experienced anything that would concrete your belief that this reality is fabricated?, nothing...yea, I thought so.

**Yes ... US/WE Thought So Too ... As To Proving Your "Reality" Is "Real" !!

Back in the day there was a saying pinch me I'm dreaming...

**That's Why It Remained ... A "Saying" !! ... As In "Practical Application" ... This "Saying" Does Not Hold True !! ... As US/WE ... Can Do ... Of Those We Borrow ... All The Pinching We Want !! ... If We So Choose !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

There's a easy way to find out if you dreaming or this reality is fabricated... Most people are not dumb enough to try... Luckily for you... You don't seem that dumb either....

**More "Sweet Words" ... From The Troll/Debunker !! ... Give It Up !!

Cos although you talk about things you do not understand... You are STILL HERE!

** "Talking About Things You Do Not Understand" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !! ... "Good One" ... Coming From The "Clueless" !! ... & Yes ... Why Are You "Still Here" ???

So yea,, live life and enjoy it...

**Of That "Artificial Reality" ... It Will Soon ... Cease To Be !!

Cos its as real as it gets..

**You Have No Idea ... What "Reality" Is !! ... But You Will !!! ... Though By That Moment ... You Will
Be Trying To Stay Alive !!!

Yes there is a whole plethora of dimensions that are still to be stumbled upon... But that is for a different discussion... And for those wanting to find out...

**There Are More Things That Exist "Out There" ... They You Can Even Imagine !! ... But As Far As That "Discussion" ... Let's Not !! ... As It Is Quite Difficult To Explain Such Things ... When You Haven't Even Begun To Understand ... "The Basics" !!

And NO... It is no ET/ alien agenda...

**Don't Be So Sure !! ... Oh Yes ... By The Way ... Those There ... That Are Disconnected From All Life ... On The World Of Which You Reside ... & From Life In The Cosmos ... These ... Are The Actual "Aliens" !! ... Foreigners ... Who's Sights Are Based On The Death & Destruction ... Of All Things !!

So don't confuse topics, and surely don't talk about things you don't understand.

**Talk About Being Confused ... & Not Understanding !! ... Sheesh !!!

Truthseeker

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
 Quoting: ST In BG 31096262

ST,

You are kidding right???

A few posts ago you where unwell due to Lhymes disease or something like that... yet you offer ET healing to others... this is a JOKE right???

You realize, that in your reply all that you did was attempt to show that you know more than I would... but your arguments fell hopelessly short... cos it was closer to a response a 14 year old will give when unsure of how to answer.

I am not here to learn, debunk or a troll, you even know that.. I am just here to lend an opinion that quantifies or "reasons" the ET agenda mind-washing you are putting out.

Your "so called" kind ST - ET's ... where NEVER "gods" or higher than humanity... it may even irk you that human-kind is so above you... hahaha... yoda

Truthseeker
 Quoting: Truthseeker 31333354

Yes, you are here ONLY to Troll, debunk, etc. You have nothing of Intelligence to offer...yet, constantly try to have something to say.

If you would only read some of this massive Information perhaps you would start Thinking again. Obviously, that has not happened.

ST In BG is the Conduit...and yes, does get ill as do we all in the 3D bodies. He, especially, gets ill from the constant exposure to to Higher Energies in a body that is not designed to stand this kind of exposure. Thankfully, the ETs are constantly helping to repair these ailments.

As to others getting healing by the ETs...YES!! Many of us have experienced these healings. Others who wouldn't Understand may call these "miracles". But those who are more enlightened may tend to remember the Visitations..or part of them.

You have nothing to offer this Thread. So why don't you be a good dooby and be silent now. You only show your ignorance.

Truth2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20158676
Canada
01/03/2013 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST in BG posts start on page 6 of this very interresting thread indeed.

Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild

Truth2
United States
01/03/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yesterday my friend saw 3 Chevron shaped Ships whoosh above her property. She went outside and filmed this one when it came back.

Published on Jan 3, 2013

This video was taken facing my shed and my woods facing the river. It was very dark no lights used, I used 60x zoom. The Orbs put on a display of lights just above the shed it appeared about 20-30 feet up as I held my camera. The plane-like, ship-like figures are the Orbs in the trees. At one point they turned into 3 points of light, a triangle, and then the bottom light exploded in what appeared to be a fire in the trees,
enjoy! -orbstats

Truth2
Truthseeker
South Africa
01/04/2013 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
@truth2

So anyone disagreeing with your point of view or reference is a troll?

ST, whilst in 3d form on earth CLAIMS to be in communication with his 4d ET self, who is also part of the people... Right?

Now please, apply a clinical mind here and don't just boot out my reasoning because it goes against your earned respect for an elleged ET being..

4D= immortal or eternal? There is a difference that is why I am asking... Either way it is inferred upon that 4d beings are not bound to a specific point in 'time'

Containers/ shell/ human body : allegedly discontinued model!

Healing : the ability to repair the human body.

With just the information above we have a problem wiith the theory... How can a 'agent' of the people have Lyme disease?... And yet offer healing to others..
It doesn't make the slightest sense. If the 4d beings where able to place and implant...surely they have the ability to upgrade the DNA model or functionality of said containers... Furthermore, the 4d beings see out of time.. And that is my main point... Surely they know all things, and by merit can ammend and help with changes... Especially to one of their OWN kind, their own agent.

Besides, the educated words that can be found on most new age sites..
What is different to what ST says? .. It still all new age ideology, with alien agenda, and a pinch of fear thrown in for good measure...

Just to set the record straight... I do believe in the existence of ETs, and all things spiritual.

Truthseeker
Amy
User ID: 31249234
South Korea
01/04/2013 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++ (Page 31)

I guess I didn´t clear this up: Thisis my "real higher self´s" perspective, but due to it interfering with my current experience, I cannot comprehend this in my incarnated form. Sorry if I gave the impression that I could experientially understand it.

***Okey Dokey !!

--**It Would Be From Our View/Viewpoint Existing In Non-Linear Time...That All Lives ... All Lifetimes Are Happening Now ... Are Happening "All At One" ... Simultaneously !! ... In Their Particular Space/Time/Dimension Vibratory Reference !! --

Yes all livesarehappening "now" from that perspective, but "you" are not EXPERIENCING all YOUR livesfrom thatperspective, because it comes one at a time

*** Hmmm !! ...WellOf Course Not ... As All Perspective Are Different Onto Themselves !! ... Depending Upon The Body One Is In & Viewing From !! ... However One Can Access This Information By "Being There" !!

--**So As When We Borrow/Detain An Individual ... That Being Of It´s Energy Essences Is In Our NOW ...And Also In Many Many Many OtherNOW´s...AtThat Same Moment !! ... And All Of These Are Connected/Inner-Connected !! ... Yet Are Seperated & Of Seperate Lifetimes & Experiences !!

--Just because you have "borrowed/detained" one incarnation of a certain time period does not mean you are affecting any other incarnation from any other time/place, so you affecting a small fraction of the massive experiences the "spirit" is having

***WellWe Do Not See Things From/Of That Thought !! ... As We Are Only Concerned With That Particular Moment !! ... As It Involves One(s) Who So Chose To Volunteer To Help Us !! ... Although Depending Upon Our Agreements/Arrangements ... We May "Look Them Up" The Next Time Around ... In Other Embodiments !! ... It Just Depends !!

--**So From A Perspective One May Say That Such A Process(es) Is Sequential (One Body & At A Time) ...(LinearThought: Past, Present, Future) ... Or ... Non-Linear ... It Happened At One Time ...It IsHappening AtOneTime...All IsNOW !! ...All LifetimesAreExisting & Happening At The Same Moment Everywhere !! ... Or Perhaps ?? ... There Is An Explanation That Takes All Of This& Incorporates Into A Greater Whole ?? ... It Is Perspective ... Is It Not ??? --

When you talk about "all lifetimes" "existing & happening" everywhere & place, this is true. Funny you don´t mention that you don´t EXPERIENCE it this way.

***WellMostlyDepending Upon What Embodiment(s) We Are In ... And Of That Which We Are Connected & Connecting To ... We Are Experiencing Not From One Particular Way ... But From Any Number Of Ways !! ... It Entirely Depends On One´s Outlook & Point Of View !!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24506537
Estonia
01/04/2013 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20158676

This is interesting, if Sitchin is a fraud, then that info he have written in the books is altered?

But ST in BG said, that Sitchin knows what he is talking, that he was a anunnaki in one of his lifetimes.
Amy
South Korea
01/04/2013 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yesterday my friend saw 3 Chevron shaped Ships whoosh above her property. She went outside and filmed this one when it came back.

Published on Jan 3, 2013

This video was taken facing my shed and my woods facing the river. It was very dark no lights used, I used 60x zoom. The Orbs put on a display of lights just above the shed it appeared about 20-30 feet up as I held my camera. The plane-like, ship-like figures are the Orbs in the trees. At one point they turned into 3 points of light, a triangle, and then the bottom light exploded in what appeared to be a fire in the trees,
enjoy! -orbstats

Truth2
 Quoting: Truth2 1448050

Interesting ...!

Wondering why I have never seen any Orbs myself...
Its maybe because of me, who used to be damnnnnn scared in the dark...imagining some ghosts may be following me...haha!

After I got the understandings about spirit worlds and dimensions, I'm not scared any more...perhaps they are too busy living there to have time to trick or scare me.
Amy
South Korea
01/04/2013 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
As to others getting healing by the ETs...YES!! Many of us have experienced these healings. Others who wouldn't Understand may call these "miracles". But those who are more enlightened may tend to remember the Visitations..or part of them.

You have nothing to offer this Thread. So why don't you be a good dooby and be silent now. You only show your ignorance.

Truth2

Hehe talk about 'miracles ' I have many stories to tell...but hmmm...here is a funny one....Aaaaaaagain!

Long long longgggg time ago, when I was preparing to have exams for middle school graduation...

I was sitting there looking out from my class window ... I saw another school... !! I thought ... " that's weird...behind this school there isn't such a place..."

But I still decided to walk around whole my school area.....I saw its just house and houses... after awhile wondering ...I gave up trying. I explained to myself...its just a dream! But...I knew its NOT dream.

The day before exam, I saw in my dream, someone was opening a book, telling me to remember certain parts...

You know what! Those were the parts that I was to answer for the exams questions!!!!! "Wow! ...am I lucky? " I thought.

And I passed the exams and got in one of the best high schools in the area. ... A few months later ...standing outside from my new class... I was like frozen...with cold sweats ...recognizing this was the school that I had seen in dream...!

I again..explained to myself : " was I seeing the future...? If future not yet exists, how could I see it? "
When I told my friends about the experiences, they were not interested...they thought I made it up ...perhaps.

Now Truthseeker, ST may never come back because of your 'warrior fight against BS ' attitudes , you may answer to my questions...your chances to have attentions for this time hehehe!

I t
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20158676
Canada
01/04/2013 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is interesting, if Sitchin is a fraud, then that info he have written in the books is altered?

But ST in BG said, that Sitchin knows what he is talking, that he was a anunnaki in one of his lifetimes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24506537

think the same people that finance Zacheria Stitchin and Erich Von Daniken's publications are also promoting the "Ancient Aliens" disinformation on other fronts such as threads like this one?
Anonymous Coward
Estonia
01/04/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

think the same people that finance Zacheria Stitchin and Erich Von Daniken's publications are also promoting the "Ancient Aliens" disinformation on other fronts such as threads like this one?

Could very well be, yes!
Anonymous Coward
Estonia
01/04/2013 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Could very well be, yes!

But it could not be, as people in these forums like this are not into any NWO crap, they have definetly found a lot of info from forums/threads like this and So The Promoting Doesn't Work here. Thats nice.
They promote their stuff in media and reality, not in these sub-info-canals.
Truth2
United States
01/05/2013 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hehe talk about 'miracles ' I have many stories to tell...but hmmm...here is a funny one....Aaaaaaagain!

Long long longgggg time ago, when I was preparing to have exams for middle school graduation...

I was sitting there looking out from my class window ... I saw another school... !! I thought ... " that's weird...behind this school there isn't such a place..."

But I still decided to walk around whole my school area.....I saw its just house and houses... after awhile wondering ...I gave up trying. I explained to myself...its just a dream! But...I knew its NOT dream.

The day before exam, I saw in my dream, someone was opening a book, telling me to remember certain parts...

You know what! Those were the parts that I was to answer for the exams questions!!!!! "Wow! ...am I lucky? " I thought.

And I passed the exams and got in one of the best high schools in the area. ... A few months later ...standing outside from my new class... I was like frozen...with cold sweats ...recognizing this was the school that I had seen in dream...!

I again..explained to myself : " was I seeing the future...? If future not yet exists, how could I see it? "
When I told my friends about the experiences, they were not interested...they thought I made it up ...perhaps.

I t
 Quoting: Amy 31249234

Very interesting, Amy. I am sure that you have had many curious adventures!

About 20 years ago, when I lived in another state, I saw a Vision of living somewhere else. A few months later, I ended up moving to another state and a while after purchasing the place, I realized that it was the place I had Seen previously. I lived there a few years and then moved away for a few more years, having many Dreams/Visions of being at that place when things went down. Due to various Circumstances, I have now moved back there....

Truth2
ST In BG

User ID: 31096262
United States
01/06/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 14102964

The following info is not meaning to defend this 'ET'/'ETs'/ONE-member or whatever he/they want to call themselves because the ETs' in this thread sure have shown that he/they/she does not need any help to reply with a crushing blowing emotional effect to posters that have tried to come in offensive/sarcastic/mocking/debasing mode towards him/her/they(us?).

**Yes ... When It Is "Necessary" ... We Can "Unload Many Broadsides" !!

Based on real experience (with witnesses and verifiable effects) in this 3D and other Ds and at times in a mixture of Ds, I can assure to any physical (denser-nature) existing being on this planet that 'others things', 'other places', 'other conscious beings' and 'other unlabeled-classifications' are real and really exist out there and all over.

**Quite So !!

So, in my not very humble opinion, we should not provoke some of those other existences 'bad sides because YES there are infinite kind of powers and those who can manipulate those powers micro- and macroscopically.

**Indeed !! ... One Should NOT ... "Tick Them Off" !!!

Meaning that from some and some's perspectives this Earth could be a speck of dust that some of 'them' are capable of blowing away or crush in an instant or sloooooooooowly.

**Such Powers & More ... Exist !!

I and others have and still do consciously and/or physically (maybe in a less dense body but still physically) experience events/moments/time in other dimensions and also in a mixture of dimensions. I currently prefer this dimension here in 3D(or 4D to some). I do enjoy and appreciate been 'human' in physical form experiencing various group of people, cultures and countries from/of
this very cool/crazy planet.

As for the self-proclaimed ETs here in this thread and in this world, I can say that (either they admit it or not) he/she/they are studying/learning/progressing/cultivating/gathering/experienc​ing/sharing/'observing' (so to stop typing so many words ending with 'ings') and doing many other actions.

**If You Are Trying To Say ... That US/WE ... Are Busy ?? ... Multi Multi Tasking ... Doing Many Things At Once ... Yes ... Indeed US/WE Are !!

This is what I have to tell to the ST and BGs: this now earth garden/cycle is just coming out of a very initial developmental stage where the seeds are sprouting. Human consciousness is now in labor.

**You Forgot ... The "Weeding Process" !! ... Of Which Many "Weeds" Have Sprouted ... Along With The Seeds !!

On this plane/Earth, it will be birth-time soon after a few more pains. The seeds are just starting to germinate. Aaaaaannnnd, looks like this will be a successful attempt - at least a partial success. :)

**Such Has It's Advances ... & It's Declines ... It's Setbacks !!

On the downside of this cycle, consciousness progress will be too 'slow'(i.e. it will take about 500 Earth years for desirable genetic mix); unfortunately in 3D, outer looks help a little to achieve progress in consciousness (this outer-look judgment thing I don't really fully understand yet, but I know that soooooooon I will). Another 1000(more or less) Earth years for 'science' to expand to a descent level where practical findings/information/concepts can be freely shared without its uses been abused or misused
or wasted.

It is too difficult to estimate how many years/centuries will take for an acceptable level of consciousness to start been the norm here on this awesome planet. Here on this particular plane, the list of expectations that require time/waiting-moments to reach acceptable levels goes on and on. i.e.: religious, understanding and application of emotions (love, happy), social structure/organization and many more pre-determined expectations that are typical/native of this kind of worlds (you know this
part).

**What Is Not "Added Is" ... What Is Not Understood Is ... The Terrestrial "Human" Form ... A Temporary Container Constructed For Life On That World ... In 3rd Density ... Has Been Cancelled !! ... Along With This ... Life In The Cosmos Does Not Happen ... By The "Artificial Linear Time" ... That You Believe Is "Time" ... But Rather Of Cosmic/Galactic "Time" ... Where Everything Is In The
NOW !!

**There Will Be Evolvement ... But It Will Be Of Things ... That Are BEYOND ... That Of Terrestrial Thoughts & Ways ... Of Their "Programming" !! ... All These Things & More ... Will Change ... All These Things Will Be Wiped Out ... Will Be Gone !! ... To Be Cleansed ... & To Begin Again ... Elsewhere !!

Then and only then, after fair chances (emphasis here in chances = more than one chance. ha! ) are given to this germinating human-garden,

**As We Stated ... "Human" ... That Form ... That Shell/Container ... A Temporary Construct ... For Life/Existence On Terra/Earth ... In 3rd Density ... Has Been Cancelled !!

you can say that soooooon some interference might (MIGHT) take place.

**It Already Has !! ... In OUR "Time" ... Of Where US/WE Are !! ... It Has Not Yet However ... Aligned To Your "Reality" ... To Become Of Your Moment !!

Interference does not always mean drama and/or chaos or destruction due to the fact that perspective(s) is like a tool that some are very capable of arranging/manipulating with a high level of expertise.

In other words, a possible interference could be perceived as a local/global revival/party/enlightenment/grow/progress.

**The "Picture Might Be Painted/Understood" ... "Terrestrially" ... From Many Perspectives ... However ... US/WE Understand This ...
More Clearly ... As US/WE Can See ... From The Outside In ... From Space To Terra/Earth ... & On Terra/Earth !! ... Whereas ... The Ones There ... On Terra/Earth ... Can Only See/Perceive ... From Their Own Limited Vantage Points !!

**As Is Said On Terra/Earth ... The "Bottom Line" Is ... That Ones There ... Can Hash & Rehash ... Attempt To Explain Things All Away ... To Color Things They Way They Want !! ... This Though Will Not Stop ... Will Not Effect ... What Has Occurred ... What Will Occur !!

Cool Earth! Right ETs???

**Quite Cool !! ... Quite Cold !! ... Frozen Over !! ... Per The Moment Of The Flash Freezing !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/06/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 31017538

My dearest ST In BG

Your work is excellent. Very accurate.

**Thank You !!

Except for the predominant ET protocols with respect to Earth.

Yes, there are ET disagreements about this particular planet with regard to the influx of technologies that may indeed spur certain behaviors.

However, the ET plans for Earth as well as the bazzillions of planets like Earth do not include a "Nibiru" kill.
At least not at this juncture.

**US/WE Did Not Say Anything ... About A "Nibiru Kill" !! ... WE Did Say ... Of The Changes That Will Occur ... Do To The Approach & Passage Of Nibiru ... It's Satellites/Moons, Asteroids, Meteorites, Comets, Rubble, Space Debris, Ect. ... Of The Effects That Will Happen On Terra/Earth !!

Earth type planets have always been and always will be.

**There Are Many Different Kinds & Types Of Worlds !! ... "Earth Type Planets" ... Are Just One Of These !!

All true ET generators/helpers are working for higher up soul creators.

"Soul Creators" ???? ... You Are Attempting To "Blend In" ... "Religious & New Age" "Buzz-Words" ... Of Which Neither Understand Of What They Are Saying !!

Refining and maturing souls need planets/places like Earth to mold and build character and integrity.

**No !!

The Soul is very sensitive to flaws. The tests need to be earned and branded without any leftover icky stuff.

**No !!

Your views are drastic and not part of the higher ET plans for this planet.

**No !!

I am surprised they allow you to speak. I guess the fear factor is for the few who need it for their soul growth.

**No !!

The Nibiru bit is not on the books for now.

**No !!

That you do not know this amazes me given your very astute answers to the many questions posted on this board.

**Oh Brother !!!

Low level ET renegades are usually taken out. Apparently you speak for a small population.

**Oh Brother 2 !!

Or you just are mis guided and receiving bad channeled info.

**Oh Brother 3 !!

**Please Do Not Post "Garbage Postings" !! ... As This Is How We See/Perceive ... What You Posted !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/06/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truth2: User ID: 1448050

12/30/2012 11:26 AM

Dream Vision December 30, 2012

I was on a telecommunication device in a Great Room reporting to someone. There were many being greeted as they were coming through a doorway. Great excitement was in the air...something very special was happening.

I Recognized an older man as he came through the doorway and was greeted. He was very Wise but had only been seen as a fool by those who did not Know. I went to greet him and he gave me a Thought of Reorganization but he was busy healing/conveying information with his hands over a dark haired woman's ears. I went back to my station and resumed my work, as others were filing in. I Understood that they were the ones (Volunteers) who were now coming back. Many had been in various states of slumber, but now were
fully Awake.

Then I Saw, in a distance, those who had deceived others... now stripped of their illusions. Many of them had wrapped
themselves in the cloaks of various belief systems that no longer existed. Their homes of false bricks had crumbled and they were left without these pretenses to be seen by those they had fooled, as those who could See Knew them.

**Very Very Interesting "Dream/Experience" !!

12/31/2012 05:49 PM

ORB SHIP SIXTY NINE "UFO" by orbstats [12-30-2012]

This video is of one Orb. At 7pm on this very dark cold night, a bright orange Orb appeared in my woods in the West, facing my window, I had the feeling it wanted me to see it. It hovered for 6 minutes at 40 feet and a distance of 100 feet.

It went left and right a few times then rose above the tree tops 70-80ft and very slowly orange lights began to appear, other Orbs were blinking near it. It averaged 6-8 lights aligned horizontally and 3-4 rows of lights vertically. My camera could not pick up all the lights, and could not pick up the orange orb except for some tints, as it went eastward, it made no sound. I used a 60x zoom, no lights.

The spectrum of light the orbs use, cannot usually be picked up by the camera as the true color, and for this reason you lose the shape
of the object, too. They know what light wave to use so you can see them, but the camera cannot photograph them. As always enjoy! -orbstats

**Very Very Fascinating !!

01/03/2013 11:27 PM

Yesterday my friend saw 3 Chevron shaped Ships whoosh above her property.

She went outside and filmed this one when it came back.

**Very Very NICE !!!

Published on Jan 3, 2013

This video was taken facing my shed and my woods facing the river. It was very dark no lights used, I used 60x zoom. The Orbs put on a display of lights just above the shed it
appeared about 20-30 feet up as I held my camera.

The plane-like, ship-like figures are the Orbs in the trees.

At one point they turned into 3 points of light, a triangle, and then the bottom light exploded in what appeared to be a fire in the trees,

**Sweet !!!

enjoy! -orbstats

**Very Very Fascinating !!

Thanks For Sharing These Things !!

Truth2

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/06/2013 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: sasha: User ID: 25645424

Greeting's ST and other's.

For some reason i have this "Feeling" that Nibiru is not meant for our lifetime and will be in Termed Future generations.

**Sigh !! ... On The "Other Side Of The Fence" Again !!

Like i've researched and came across information relating to studies of several individuals were able to see the timeline and looking for cataclysmic events .

what they were seeing was about 100 years from now more of the same wars famine etc but around 500 years from now something happens like a cataclysmic event and then 1000 years from now the life on earth is they are in peace and
harmony with advanced race like that of Aztlan i believe but much smaller population so they were seeing that things changed dramatically approximately 500 years from now so maybe

**There Is A Difference Between "Wishful Thinking" ... And How Things Are "Written" ... How They Have Occurred ... & Are To Occur !!

Nibiru is not meant for our linear timeline/timeframe as we perceive time.

** Thankfully ... We Perceive "Time" ... Quite Differently !! ... & What Has Occurred ... Will Occur ... IS Going To Happen In Your Lifetime !! ... So Hop Back Up On The Fence ... Put Some "Stick Um" On Your Rear ... & Stay There !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/06/2013 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 18342848

It seems that there must be more to baldness than that.

For one thing, humans generally tend to only lose their hair on the top of their heads.

Nearly all bald people retain the hair around the sides and back of their head, its a very rare condition to lose all the hair on your head. Usually you get left with the "horseshoe" pattern around the sides and back.

Another thing is that baldness is by far the highest among the Caucasian (white) population and less often seen in blacks and Asians, and pretty much unheard of among the Indian population of the Americas.

So are you saying that white folk have more zeta genes in them than other people

**Correction: ... Not "Zeta Genes" ... "One People Genes" ... Or ... "One Of One People Genes" !!

**In Response: **They You Term "White Folk" ... Have A Particular "Genetic Mix" ... Which Gives Them ... Such Dispositions !!

and that native Americans never have the Zeta genes?

**There Are Many Beings ... Of Many "Genetic Mixes" ... Of Those Termed "Native Americans" !! ... They Come From ... Many Galactic Backgrounds !!

What about the conduit.. isn't he native American?

**The Conduit Has Many Lifetimes ... In The Embodiment Of ... Ones Termed: "Native American" !!

Is he the first bald native American?

**The Question Does Not Relate !!

Didn't a group of the Apexians split off and end up in the Sedona Arizona area?

**There Was A Party ... A Group Of Apexians ... Who Came To Terra/Earth ... Ones That Left The Apex World ... Before The "Great War" Got Started !! ... This Was One Group ... That Found Terra/Earth ... That Flew Over The Lands Of Your "Today" ... Of Sedona, Arizona Vicinity ... & Of This Reminding Them Of Their Former Apexian World ... Their Home World ... They Landed & Settled ... In This Area !!

Shouldn't we find that the Native Americans in that area are all bald? That doesn't seem to be the case though, in fact I think none of them are bald...

**As We Said ... There Are Many Genetic Mixes !! ... & ... Many Improvements Made ... To Later Models ... & Those Who Have Been "Borrowed" !!

**Of The Conduit ... He Is Of The Energies Of ... The Apexians ... The Changed Apexians ... Their Tribal Descendants (On Terra/Earth) & Of The Essessani (The Blend Between "Humans" & The People/One People) !!

Baldness seems more like an autoimmune disorder to me.

It's definitely been linked to things like stress and poor nutrition, overactive oil glands on the head, poor blood flow to the scalp etc.

Inflammation is often found in the follicles affected and
treating that inflammation through dietary or natural means has been shown to slow the balding process down.

**There Are Many Factors !! ... Many Things That Can "Influence" ... Cause This To Come About !! ... Which Includes ... Genetic/Energy "Pre-Disposition" !!

**There Are Those Things ... That Can Be "Treated" ... & Those Things That Are "Pre-Determined" !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/06/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: NightWisp: User ID: 25023241

12/31/2012 10:59 PM

**In Response To: SHR ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Quoting: SHR

"Happy new year...or whatever you call it...Alien peoples!"

Happy New Year SHR and thank you for all your kindness this year in helping ST get unbanned and get an upgraded account.

**Even Though We Don't Recognize ... Nor Celebrate "New Years" ... We Do Appreciate All That Has Been Done ... In Regards To The Unbanning ... & Upgrading The Account !! ... From All Of US/WE & The Conduit ... We Thank You Most Kindly !!

12/31/2012 11:04 PM

Greetings ST and ORNERIES..

Happy New Cycle

**It's Not A "New Cycle" ... Not Yet "There" Anyway !! ... We Prefer Our Own Rides ... In Our Own Craft !! ... Not Anything On Terra/Earth ... "Terrestrially Created" !!

My Uncle passed away this morning. But he was in a coma for a week. I think he went home long before his body gave up.

**Hmmm !!

My Mom died Christmas eve. She quit breathing. Turned white. etc.. But she came back to us. Her potassium and blood sugar bottomed out for no reason. Normal.. then plummeted.

**Hmmm !!

I think I need to thank you guys, for I think you sent her back to me/ us ( family ).

**Could Be ??

01/02/2013 04:38 PM

**In Response To: Truthseeker: User ID: 31333354 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

* shrugs*

They brought me back last time.

**Yes !! ... WE Always Do !!

So am thinking, if they did for her, then I should thank them.

**Always !!

However, I already thanked GOD.. (cringes for ST's reply here.)

**Why Don't You Thank The ET's ?? ... Instead Of ... A "False Created Religious Being" ?? ... You Might Have "Better Luck/Success" !! ... Or As Was Said In The Terrestrial Telephone Ad's Of Days Gone By ... "Dial Direct & Save" !! ... In Other Words ... Go To The ET's ... Who Are Performing The Operations ... Rather Then To Some "Terrestrial Religious Invention" ... Created For "Mind Control" Of The Populace !!

Thanks to all who helped.

**You Are Very Welcome !! ... The Great "All" ... Was Watching !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

((hugs))

Wispy

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/06/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 26687056

Hi ST In BG,

I have a question about a dream.. If it was even a dream!

What does it mean if I'm laying on a metallic table with a needle being inserted into my 3rd eye? Followed by an incision under one of my eyes, which lead to bleeding but no pain.

**The Conduit Does Not Know !! ... While US/WE (ET's) Know ... We Cannot Discuss Personal Matters On A Public
Forum !! ... You Need To Ask Directly For This Information !! ... (Not On The Forum !!)

It felt very real, I'm assuming I've given 'someone' permission for this kind of procedure?

**It Is Quite Probable ... That You Did !!

It felt like I was onboard some craft,

**This Is Where Such A Procedure Would Be Done !!

I'm not sure if it was a human performing this procedure or some other being.

**Would Not Be A "Human" !!

To your knowledge, are abductions still occurring here?

**US/WE ... Do Not "Abduct" ... We Temporarily Borrow ... Temporarily Detain ... & Of Those We Have Connections With ... Permissions To Do So !!

**As To Borrowings ... Yes ... Of Those Of Which There Are Connections ... Permissions To Do So ... Of Those WE Have "Business" With !!

Thanks in advance for your input!

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/06/2013 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: UWE: User ID: 631756

Hi all and happy next circle of Earth around Sun.

**It Is ?? ... A Circle ??

ST, I read about one psychic vision about Sandy Hook shooting, as it was all a setup, the "shooter" was a drugged boy, but real shooters were two mid-aged men, the incident was carried out to support automatic and military grade weapon ban, to prepare the new military weapon technology availability for military only, in a way the new grade weapons wouldn't be available for public
anymore.

What are your comments on this,

**No Comments !!

how much truth is in this psychic vision about this incident ?

**It Is Not Which We ... Give Any Energies To ... Pay Attention To !! ... Acted Out ... Rehearsed ... Staged !!

Anyway...

After the passing of "magical" date 21.12.2012,

**Such On The Gregorian (Religious Calendar) Was NOT ... A "Magical Date" !!

there seems to be remarkable decrease of end of world or Nibiru related posts on the GLP front page..

**Don't Know ??

It seems this date was really a distraction to cause mass false panic and when the date passed, mundanes will get the feeling of "nothing will happen anyway".

**Was Just "Another Date" ... Another Attempt At Deception !!

People stop thinking about end of days and TPTB can control them more. Life carries on as usual.

**Perhaps !!

ST, Nibiru will pass the Earth in our current embodiment lifetime ?

**Yes !!

BR,
UWE

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/06/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Lefty: User ID: 31341390

So much for those of you who left the thread and now crawling back.

I see the bullies are sticking around to harass ST In BG.

**Yep !!

I guess for nothing else better to do.

**So It Would Seem !!

Trying to derail the thread through jealousy.

**And "Other Reasons" !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/06/2013 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truthseeker: User ID: 31333354

**In Response To: NightWisp: User ID: 25023241 ... With Our(ST In BG) Comments !!

Hey Whispy...

Glad you didnt forget to thank our Creator.... do NOT BE ASHAMED OF THE TRUTH....

**Oh Boy !!!

You do realize, ST (although quite informed.. is only human.. with alleged com implants- that to my assessment is either broken/ relaying false info or just made up by the "conduit")..

**No Clue !!

ST at best cannot give you or me anything more than a good sci-fi novel can??

**No Clue !!

what we don't need is LIES and deception!

**Then Why Do You Come On This Thread ??

ST,

You are kidding right???

A few posts ago you where unwell due to "Lyme disease" or something like that...

**Something Like That !!

yet you offer ET healing to others... this is a JOKE right???

**No !! ... Not A Joke !! ... As This Was Treated ... By The ET Medics !! ... And ET's Do Advanced Healing ... That Is Not Done On Terra/Earth ... & At No Charge !!

You realize, that in your reply all that you did was attempt to show that you know more than I would...

**WE DO ... Know More Then You !! ... Such Is A Fact !!

but your arguments fell hopelessly short... cos it was closer to a response a 14 year old will give when unsure of how to answer.

**If US/WE Answered ... Of How We Are Capable ... You Would Not Understand !! ... So We Gave You A Response ... At A
"Level" You Would Comprehend !!

I am not here to learn, debunk or a troll, you even know that..

**Evidences Are To The Contrary !!

I am just here to lend an opinion that quantifies or "reasons" the ET agenda mind-washing you are putting out.

**Which Is The Same As Saying ... You Have Come Onto The ET Thread ... Not To Learn ... To Debunk & To Troll !!

Your "so called" kind ST - ET's ... where NEVER "gods" or higher than humanity... it may even irk you that human-kind is so above you... hahaha...

**Oh Brother !! ... Ad Nauseum !!

Truthseeker

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/06/2013 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truth2: User ID: 1448050

**In Response To: Truthseeker: User ID: 31333354 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Yes, you are here ONLY to Troll, debunk, etc.

**Yepper !!

You have nothing of Intelligence to offer...yet, constantly try to have something to say.

**Yep !!

If you would only read some of this massive Information perhaps you would start Thinking again. Obviously, that has not happened.

**They Did Not Come To Think ... Nor To Learn !!

ST In BG is the Conduit...and yes, does get ill as do we all in the 3D bodies.

**Indeed He Does !! ... That Is Why He Has His "Own Reserved Medical Table" ... Available At "All Times" ... In The Sickbay Aboard Ship !!

He, especially, gets ill from the constant exposure to to Higher Energies in a body that is not designed to stand this kind of exposure.

**Yes ... And Many Other Things Besides !!

Thankfully, the ETs are constantly helping to repair these ailments.

**Indeed !! ... Thankfully So !! ... Otherwise ... In The 1/4 Of The Energies ... That Animate The 3rd Density Body ... Would Not Be "Hanging Around" !!

As to others getting healing by the ETs...YES!! Many of us have experienced these healings.

**Oh Yes !!

Others who wouldn't Understand may call these "miracles".

**Oh Noooooooooo !! ... Not "Miracles" !! ... Another "Religious Term" !!!

But those who are more enlightened may tend to remember the Visitations..or part of them.

**When It Is Possible ... When It Is Allowed ... We Try To Have Those ... Which We Have Borrowed ... Return With
"Interesting Memories" !! ... At Least A Thought ... A Reminder ... That The "ET's" Are With Them ... & Watching !!

You have nothing to offer this Thread.

**Indeed So !! ... They Should Leave !! ... The Exit Sign Is Clearly Marked !!

So why don't you be a good dooby and be silent now. You only show your ignorance.

**Yes ... They Are Very Ignorant ... Very Ignorant Indeed !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/06/2013 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 20158676

ST In BG posts start on page 6 of this very interesting thread indeed.

**Here Is A List Of The Postings Of ST In BG ... On The Thread Mentioned

**Listing # 1 - 10 ...

1. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 6)

2. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 6)

3. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 7)

4. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 7)

5. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 7)

6. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 8)

7. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 8)

8. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 8)

9. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 9)

10. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 9)

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/06/2013 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 20158676

ST In BG posts start on page 6 of this very interesting thread indeed.

**Here Is A List Of The Postings Of ST In BG ... On The Thread Mentioned

**Listing # 11 - 17 ...

11. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 9)

12. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 9)

13. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 10)

14. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 10)

15. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 10)

16. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 10)

17. Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild (Page 10)

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/06/2013 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truthseeker: User ID: 31333354

**In Response To Truth2: User ID: 1448050 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

@truth2

So anyone disagreeing with your point of view or reference is a troll?

**Those Like Yourself ... Who Come On To The "ET Thread" ... With No Purpose Other Then To "Cause Problems" ... To "Troll The Thread" ... Indeed ... They Qualify !!

ST, whilst in 3d form on earth CLAIMS to be in communication with his 4d ET self, who is also part of the people... Right?

**The Conduit Does Not "Claim" ... He Is In Contact With US/WE ... & Of His Energies ... (Which Are 3/4th's Onboard Ship !!)

Now please, apply a clinical mind here and don't just boot out my reasoning because it goes against your earned respect for an alleged ET being..

**You Have Already "Dismissed Yourself" ... By Attempting To Use "Terrestrial Understandings" ... "Programmings" ... To Support Your Contentions !!

4D= immortal or eternal? There is a difference that is why I am asking... Either way it is inferred upon that 4d beings are not bound to a specific point in 'time'

**You Do Not Understand "4th Density" ... While US/WE ... The Conduit (Having Come From There/Is There) Does !! ... From That Basis ... From Your Lack Of Knowledge/Understanding ... You Cannot Argue Your Point !!

Containers/ shell/ human body : allegedly discontinued model!

**The Terrestrial Temporary ... "Human Body" ... Has Been Discontinued !! ... This Is Quite Factual !! ... As It Was Meant For Limited Service/Limited Use ... Only In 3rd Density .. & Only On ... Terra/Earth !!

Healing : the ability to repair the human body.

**Yes ... We Have The Ability To Healing/Repair Those Temporary Forms/Bodies !!

With just the information above we have a problem with the theory... How can a 'agent' of the people have Lyme disease?... And yet offer healing to others..

**Not An "Agent" Of "The People/One People" ... A Communicator/Conduit ... Altered/Enhanced ... For That Part Of His Duties/Agreements ... Of His "Volunteering" !!

**As To The "Lyme Disease" & Healing Of Others ... Quite Simply ... It Is Not A "Disease" ... As Much As It Is ... The Use Of Various Delivery Methods ... Of Testing & Infliction ... For Biological Warfare & Disabling/Killing Purposes !! ... Know & Understand What This Is First ... To Be Able To Properly Treat & Effect A Cure !!

**The Healing Of Others ... Is Per Arrangements/Agreement ... Or Of Simply Asking/Requesting !! ... WE Work Those In ... Who Are Not
"Under Contract" !!

It doesn't make the slightest sense.

**Not To You ... But To US/WE ... It Makes Perfect Sense !!

If the 4d beings where able to place and implant...surely they have the ability to upgrade the DNA model or functionality of said containers...

**Plainly ...You Do Not Understand !! ... The Conduit's New Body Awaits Him ... When He Fully Transfers Of His Energies !!

Furthermore, the 4d beings see out of time..

**WE See BEYOND ... That Of The "Artificial Time Restraints" ("Linear Time") ... That Has Been Controlling & Dictating Your Lives For & To You !!

And that is my main point...

Surely they know all things,

**We Know Many More Things ...Can See From A Greater Vantage Point ... Greater Then The Limitations ... That You Exist In ... While On Terra/Earth !!

and by merit can amend and help with changes... Especially to one of their OWN kind, their own agent.

**Not "Agent" ... One Who Is ... Of Our Peoples ... Of Our Energies !!

**We Do Help Him ... As Much As We Are Able To Do So ... While Volunteering ... In 3rd Density In That Body/Form ... On Terra/Earth !!

Besides, the educated words that can be found on most new age sites..

**You Are Attempting To Use ... "3rd Density Understandings" ... Rather ... Non-Understandings ... On US/WE ... Who Are Not Of ... That Density ... Not Of Those Thinkings ... That You Have There !!

What is different to what ST says? .. It still all new age ideology, with alien agenda, and a pinch of fear thrown in for good measure...

**No !!

Just to set the record straight... I do believe in the existence of ETs, and all things spiritual.

**Only To Your "Limitations" & "Understandings" ... Placed On These Things ... Of Things That You Know ... & Things That You Think You Know !!

Truthseeker

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/06/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 24506537

**In Response To: Anonymous Coward 20158676 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

**Zecharia Sitchin Is Not A Fraud !! ... However Certain Things ... Were "Changed" ... Such As Emphasing A "Greater Return Date" ... For Nibiru & All Things Associated !! ... This Was Done To Stay Alive !!

**It Was Against His Better Judgement & His Desire To ... Tell The Truth ... Though The Only Option Was ... "To Play Ball" With Them ... & Alter The Information !! ... Otherwise He Would ... "Have An Accident" ... Like Robert Harrington !!

But ST in BG said, that Sitchin knows what he is talking, that he was a Anunnaki in one of his lifetimes.

**No !! ... That Is NOT What We Said !!

**Zecharia Sitchin ... Of That Lifetime ... Has A Lifetime As A S(h)umerian Scribe ... When The Anunnaki Were On Terra/Earth !!

**He Was Selected/Chosen ... Asked ... To Be A Kind Of "Personal Secretary" ... One Who Was To Take Down Information, Notes, Ect. ... Of The Anunnaki ... With Whom He Was Working With !!

**Of This He With His Stylus ... Impressed Into Wet Clay ... Of What He Was Asked ... What He Observed ...
His Feelings ... His Impressions ... Many Things !!

**It Was Not By Chance ... That His Travels & Explorations ... Took Him To The Very Areas Of Which He Was Familiar !!

**And Of His Writing Down The Story Of The Anunnaki ... Again ... It Was Not By Chance ... But Rather By Selection !! ... He Was Most Qualified ... Having Prior/Current Experience !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

GLP