Amy
User ID: 31007246
South Korea
01/14/2013 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: imel007 User ID: 785

--**Well?? ...I Am No Expert On This ... So I Can Only Speculate/Guess !! ...The Only Thing That Comes To Mind Are Reports Of People That Have Had "Near Death Experiences !! ... Where They Go Down A Long Tunnel ... To A Source Of Light ...Or See A Source Of Light !! ... Now This "Light" As Has Been Reported By Others ... Has Taken On The Form Of Loved Ones, Angelic Figures & So On !! ...I BelieveAnything That The IndividualIsComfortable With !! ...A Guide I Would Say They Are !! --Its a trap by certain alien groups that want to incarnate your body into one of their choice.

You should be familiar with this ST in BG, you talk so much about this subject.

*Why Does Everything Have To Be "A Trap By Alien Groups That Want To Incarnate In Your Body ...Into One Of Their Choice" ???

*Why The Constant "Fear & Loathing" Of The Unknown !! ... And Playing On This To Others ... TheirFearsOf TheUnknown ... To Cause Them To Be Unsettled & Panicy !!

*Is Is Not Just As PossibleThat The Light That One Sees In The Dark Are The Fireflies Of Summer ?? ...Our Point IsWhy Worry Until You Really Have To !! ... Until You Really Know For Certain There Is A Threat !! ... I Mean After All ... I Think Our Outer Appearance Is Rather Attractive !! ...And Maybe We Are Shorter Then You !! ... But We Are Nice To Hold ... And We Love To Snuggle !! ...HeeHeeHee!!!

*Yes We Are Familier With Many Things ... And Just As Many Things We Are Unfamilier With !! ...ButPromotion Of Fear & Loathing & Manipulation Of Ones & Others Emotions & Emotional WellBeing ...IsNotOneOf What We Do !! ... But Rather Of That Who Seek To Maintain Control Over Individuals ... Over Peoples !!

ST In BG
Amy
User ID: 31007246
South Korea
01/14/2013 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++ (Page 33)

Link of ST In BG 's post
sasha
User ID: 25645424
United States
01/15/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
NIBIRU 1-14-2013 GETTING HER WINGS ISS VIDEO(NASA) WON,T BE LONG B4 THE WORLD KNOWS!^

zcars

User ID: 30237436
United Kingdom
01/15/2013 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi E.T. hope your well,

I have been a musician/Composer most of my life i am also a highly creative person with other creative skills.

I have been poor most of my life and have never been able to utilize my gifts that have been a curse to be frank! Could you tell me why i have been given these gifts? What is the purpose? What am i supposed to do with them? as i say i feel it has been a curse and that i have wasted all my life and struggled all because with these gifts.

Your comments will be appreciated.
ST In BG

User ID: 32135937
United States
01/15/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: NightWisp: User ID: 25023241

01/07/2013 01:44 AM

ST and Orneries...

I thanked the orneries when I heard what had happened.

**Yes Indeedy !!

I just did not get it onto the thread until later. Just in case you guys were not listening when I thanked you the first time.

**US/We Heard You !! ... & It Is Most Appreciated !! ... Better Then That "God" Thing ... Which Doesn't Exist !! ... Besides ... US/WE ... Do All The Work !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

But I believe that there is also an Ultimate Creator of all things, somewhere.

** "Creators" Yes !! ... A Single Creator Of ALL Things ... No !! ... Even Enki Did Not Create "ALL" Things !! ... There Were "Other Beings" ... Who Also ... Did Their
Thing ... Who "Experimented" !!

Wispy

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/15/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: BoroBoro: User ID: 5414161

Hi ST In BG,

Please check out this thread:

Thread: Sun & NASA Bullshit exposed! Another source responsible for specific twisting of Earth's magnetic field & charged particle influx.

**It Is Interesting/Curious !!

Why is there a pattern on these dates each year?

Is this our approaching friends and all things associated?

**Could Be ??

I know you have said that Nibiru can be where it wants at any time or moment.

**Correct !!

However, it appears it is following a set course approaching us, at least for now.

**Hmmm !!

Are there any public science sites we can monitor for more clues on approach other than what was mentioned in the thread?

**"Public Science" Does Not Know/Understand !! ... And Of "Governmental Sites" ... They Know ... But Won't Release The Truth ... & Regards To What Is Happening ... What Is Approaching !!

Knowing what science we have available to us as citizens, can you recommend us keeping an eye on one science over another. i.e. the sun/sol vs. magnetosphere?

**Neither Will Give You The Information ... That You Are Looking For !!

**US/WE ... Could Show You ... Tell You Of These Matters/Concerns ... "Live" ... On The "Big Screen" ... Though You Would Have To Come Aboard To Do This !!

Any comments are welcome

Kind Regards

To You As Well !!

Boro

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/15/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Amy: User ID: 31249234

**In Response To: Truth2: User ID: 1448050 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Last time I remember talking about orbs with you, that dimensional beings are very busy, that they would not have time to play trick with me... right?

Not long after that, in my dream, I heard my door bell ringing!

Its my people, they were flooding in my apartment, from grandparents to parents to uncles aunts sisters brothers cousins ...!!!! Too many of them, I was so overwhelmed to
even count the number!

I asked: how you guys are all here?!

But in the mean time, I was running around cleaning my messy place....hahaha!

Really should I be more careful about what I say or think? Hahaha

They said : we were on our bus tour, we canceled it and decide to drop by!

Long time no see, oh your nose looks more straight, oh your skin whiter, oh you look more beautiful , .... they made me blushed both from embarrassment and compliments....how strange...haha

It must be that They, the orneries who have reallly visited me with play and trick...hehe!

I kept wondering for a few days ... couldn't figure out the meaning of this funny sudden visit ... today I recalled my last post about Orbs... I laughed and laughed...hahaha!

**Hee Hee Hee !! ... Well ... ?? .... Hee Hee Hee !!!

I love that everytime I feel like doing something,

I notice the time 11:11. 2:22. 12:12 .... and its like I am being communicated ... during those times...

**And "Other Times" As Well !!

I am not sure...its just the feeling...of doing the right things. you may want to experiment this sometimes.

I remember having a dream about my old ears dried out and new ears come.

I have kept that in mind... now I understand the meaning of the dream...it has something to do with me experiencing
new hearing ...

**New Heightened/Changed Senses/Awareness !!

I was even gifted a best guitar ...hehe...

**Very Nice !!

I never enjoyed sounds and making songs this much.

**Hmmm !!

So much transformations going on...

**Indeed It Is !!

Of course it means my appreciation to those of you ET friends family who. Listening and Helping from time to time.

**Yes Of Course !! ... And You Are Very Welcome !!

Thinking of ST too

** "ST Too" ... Went Out With ... "ST2" For The Night !! ... Went ... "On The Town" !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

hoping you are fine!

**Well No ... As The Conduit Usually Replies ... "No ... I'm Course !! ... Everyone Else Is Fine" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

I'd like to share more dreams :

- I was in a place dark, couldn't see anything around. Someone knocked on top of my head, to make me look up!

- I looked around behind and then up on the sky, just to realize I started to fly / float levitate.

- and so I kept looking up...to fly up and down ... with real excitement. I even went home telling everyone that I could
levitate and fly!!!

- I then heard the communication from the person who knocked my head, he said I can levitate when my bottom is hot and top is cold?

Something like...I create a space that is hot below and cold above...that leads to interactions between matters...that is how I could fly?

- I woke up feeling amazed ... as it must be a teacher trying to teach me something here...

Next scene :

I was informed from a brother that exam coming up ... again final exam...

**Hmmm !! ... FINAL Exam(s) !!

He was giving me all lessons since beginning of the course ...from our teachers, with the message :

I am to go through and review all of them ...!

**Hmmm !!

Although Its of subject that I am good at ... this reviewing task is quite huge and lengthy.

**Most Interesting !!

Next scene :

Saw myself finding way out ... battling in some kind of game/ matrix ... its hard to find the gate/key ...

I was then told that there are 19 layers of the system...?!!!

**Curious !! ... 19 ?? .... January 19th ?? ... 19:00 Hours ... 7:00 P.M.??

I was even trying to count...those real high walls upon walls ...like elevator going through 19 levels til you can get out above of it all.

**Hmmm !!!

**There Is The Dream/Vision The Conduit Had ... In Asking WHEN ... That Nibiru Would Appear/Show Up ... Of Which In A Half Awake/Half Dream State ... The Date: February 3rd ... Kept Appearing ... In Large White Letters/Number (s) !!

**Just Out Of Curiosity ... The "Super Bowl" (National Football League (N.F.L.) Championship Game Is ... February 3rd ... In New Orleans, Louisiana ... At The Superdome ... Night Game ... Think Usual Start/Kick Off ... Is 6:30 P.M. Eastern Time.

**Also ... There Was A Movie Made ... About A
Tragedy At A Super Bowl ... Which Involved A Blimp ?? ... Some "Created Events" ??

**Ahhh ... Here It Is ... Black Sunday (1977 Film)

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

**So ... Something (s) To Watch/Look Out For ... Of This Date/"Linear Time Period" !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/15/2013 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: sasha: User ID: 25645424

ST,

Can you pleaseeeee help me back up on the Fence because you know the fence has become higher then when i hopped off.

**It's One Of Those ... "Falling Off The Horse" ... Kind Of Things !! ... You Dust Yourself Off ... & Try Again !! .... (Or You Get Yourself ... A Smaller Horse !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!)

It's like things for awhile all became as if the outside knowledge has become clamped down and or i haven't been able to get any other real information out of other sources

**Well ... Some Have Clamps ... & Others Ran Out !! ... There Are "Sources" ... But Not Everyone Has Accessibility ... Is Able To "Tap In" ... As It Were !!

so i really need your help ST in sharing any updates with us as to what is happening

**We Will Share What We Can ... What We Are Allowed !!

that although it may not be a delay but at least so that we can have an idea on roughly about how many more moments we may actually have

**When We Can ... If We Are Allowed To Do So !!

if you have any knowledge you can share of the closeness of Nibiru or if Nibiru has come out of a wormhole recently and is being seen more clearly/more visible and more close by some people here on Earth ?

**See Previous !! ... When Information Is Given/Released !!

OK. we must be doing something right or were as a species / race or what ever you want to call us doing and or acomplishing something positive that we are getting prolonged extra moments of experience in these forms as i put it as i am speaking from a 3rd density perspective ..

**Then Again ... Maybe The Suffering Is Being Prolonged ??? ... To Prepare For ... "Real Suffering" (Well ... For Some ... Who Want The Experiences !! ... & For Others Who Need To Be Reminded ... On What It Is ... That You Do ... & What It Is ... That You Don't Do !!

As otherwise we would be long gone by now but we've been granted more moments.

**There Are "Reasons" For Everything !! ... & Not Necessarily Are They ... The Same Reasons ... That Might "Out Front & Apparent" !!

So as i'm not aware what i'm suppose to be doing here.

**Evidently Not !!

Let's have fun while we can but we have to do our mundane work but have fun live love and experience.

**Hmmm !!

Yes i'm talking from a 3rd density understanding with my words.

**So It Would Seem !!

So, maybe Lord Anu is granting us extra moments

**Perhaps ??

whatever the case may be live the best you can while you can here.

**Always !!

sure wish i knew why i was here.

**All You Need To Do Is ... Ask !! .... No ... Not The Conduit ... But US/WE ... Aboard Ship !!

Anyway's Donny Gillson, what the heck thinking Nibiru or planet x or whatever you want to call it blew up and now think the debris field from the planet is heading our way, sheesh shame on you !!

**Sounds Like He Has Been ... "Gotten To" !!

ST , i guess were stuck here for awhile , yep that stickum is really a strong adhesive hehe.

**But Of Course It Is !! ... Ask The Old "Oakland Raiders" ... Worked For Them !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Anyway's not much on the Nibiru front.

**Check Out The "Nibiru Back" ... "Nibiru Sides" ... "Nibiru Top/Bottom" !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

Don't know , oh well i guess it's meant to be that were pretty much blinded from what is coming in.

**So It Might Seem !!

Oh well. will watch the packers and 49ers later tomorrow.

** And Root For Your Favorite Team ... The San Francisco 49ers !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

ST, i care about you alot. i really really do . you are like my best friend because i feel so lonely although i do have aisa yet i feel lonely . very lonely and it's also difficult living with my condition.

**Consider The Conduit ... & All The Other ET's That Are On Terra/Earth ... Who Have To Deal With .... "Those
Who Are Not Awakened" ... On A Constant Basis !! ... Having Nothing At All In Common With Them ... & Of Their Being "Programmed" !! ... It's Enough To ... Drive Ones To Madness ... If They Let It Get To Them !!

**As Is ... Trying Not To Be Exposed To Them ... (Which Is Not Always Possible !!) ... Is Often The Better Solution !!

**You Don't Know What "Loneliness" Is ... Of Part Of Yourself ... Having To Be (For Those "Times" One Cannot
Help Doing So !!) ... Around "Humans" ... When They Would Rather Be ... Around Their ET Friends, Colleges ... Other
ET Beings !!

**Yes ... The Beings On Terra/Earth ... Are Of "ET Energies" Within The Bodies ... Though It's The "Playing Human" & Being Convinced They Are "Human" ... Which Is The Problem !! ... What Do They Say On Terra/Earth ?? ... Being Alone In A Crowd ?? ... A Stranger In A Strange Land ???

**There Are Very Few That Do Understand ... That Can & Do Relate ... Though They Too Have To Deal With ... The "Unawakened" ... The "Mundane" ... Who Just Exist ... & Rely On "Programmings" ... To Get Through Their Day ... & Their Lives !! ... Not To Mention All The "Artificial Crap" That Is Forced On To Beings There !! ... It Is NOT ... A Way To Live ... To Exist !! ... It Is No Wonder That Ones There On Terra/Earth ... Cannot Cope !!

Maybe it's just me, well i think not. but anyway's don't worry about those cruel people who post here.

**We Don't !!

u know i apreciate u and i know and i just feel that u are telling the truth about Nibiru and are not faking that it exist or not that u really know that Nibiru does really really exist and isn't made up and fantasy but is really really and a real planet and not just some made up bull ship that some people want us to believe.

**It Exists !! ... US/WE Are THERE !!

take care,

your hopefully best friend and i want to visit your world and worlds u know i would love to experience the different ships available.

**You Will Experience !!

take care my friend,

i consider u best friend now.

take care everyone,

You Too !!

Josh.

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/15/2013 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

ST,

Wisconsin is getting a major flu outbreak .

**Hmmm !!

Do you suspect someone's are purposely spreading sickness throughout the country ?

**Yes ... There Are Those That Are !!

Do you suspect that this is from chemtrails ?

**And Other Means/Methods For Dispersal !!

ST, i'm sick of Ben trying to say he's correcting me on my delusional beliefs and that he read all 900 page book of Zecharia Sitchin and watch several 4 hour youtube video's that i recommended and trying to correct me on my beliefs .

I haven't even talked to him in a long time about that ST and all of a sudden he brings it up on facebook as he was arguing with me and my fiancé.

**Why Are You Arguing With The Individual ?? ... And On "Facebook" ?? ... "A Governmental Spy Program" ??? ...
Ignore Them ... Take Them Off Your "Contact List" !!

ST i really hope Nibiru is Real and will cause a Physical Pole shift to this planet so then he can stop thinking that i am a delusional thinker.

**Sounds Like You Need To ... Convince Yourself ... Rather Then Them !! ... Though They Too Need To Be "Convinced" ...
Which They Will Be !! ... Most Dramatically !!!

I haven't talked to him in awhile about it and he keeps on bringing it up randomly.

**Ignore !! ... & Consider ... The Source !!

Take care,

**You Too !!

Josh.

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/15/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truth2: User ID: 1448050

01/09/2013 06:12 PM

On the night of January 07, 2013 Orbstats filmed the bright light in the sky that many claim is Jupiter:

Published on Jan 7, 2013

Over my house tonight [no trees], was Jupiter brightest star [planet] in the East at 5:40pm just above the Constellation Orion. I used a 60x zoom and captured a lot of morphing, turbulence, rotations, a yellow nucleus, fluctuations, gyrations an exciting Jupiter. You will see a smaller body below and to the side of it in small shots. Astronomer's say these are the Moons. Notice the similarities of Jupiter and the Orbs - As always enjoy -Orbstats

01/11/2013 05:33 PM

Orbstats filmed a "Bird Ship" on her property:

Published on Jan 10, 2013

It was dark, no lights used, 8:40pm, 60x zoom. This is a video of a craft that appeared as a bright Orange light for about 5 minutes, then turned into a flying craft whose lights appeared in sequence; first red, then white in middle and then blue. It appeared to fly away along the treetops, no radar there. As always enjoy! -orbstats

**Both Are ... Very Very Interesting !! ... Most Curious !!

01/12/2013 06:10 PM

Published on Jan 12, 2013

This is Part Two of Orb Ship Seventy One. I lightened and slowed down the craft that was hovering and did an acute vertical angle as it flew from my yard. Notice the Tail, shape of craft, the eye-like lights that put out major light, and fluid look of tail fin how it looks like it wraps around back. As always enjoy! -orbstats

Please see ORB SHIP SEVENTY ONE for all information leading up to Part Two. Thank you!

**Very Nice !! ... & Thank You !! ... Of The Pictures That You Sent Me !! ... Very Very Curious/Interesting !!!

Truth2

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/15/2013 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 20158676

does anyone know what project bluebeam is?

**A "Technology" Where "Solid Imagery" ... As Determined By The Optics ... Is Projected ... In Which It Does Not Need An "Artificial Backdrop/Screen" !!

**This Was Used In The "False Flag/Towers" Incident !! ... The Images Of Moving Planes Were Projected ... That Were Considered Solid & Real ... By The "Human Eye" !! ...
Believable By Those Seeing ... On The Ground ... Or On T.V. !!

**However It Was By' Infrared Filters/Lenses ... That The Truth Was Revealed ... That There Were No Planes There !! ... It Was Only ... An Illusion ... Developed To Fool The "Human Optical Receptors" ... The "Eyes" !! ... **It Was Also The Reason ... That Cameras Were Taken Away ... That Might Have Been Equipped With Infrared Filters ... Which Would Have "Given Away" ... & Told ... The Real Truth/Facts Of That Happening !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/15/2013 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 26687056

Thanks for your reply ST In BG,

**You Are Very Welcome !!

How do I directly ask for this kind of information?

**Go To A Quiet Place ... (Nature Would Be Nice !!) ... Where You Will Not Be Disturbed/Bothered !! ... Ask/Request ... Mentally Or Verbally ... Whatever You Are Comfortable With !!

**Be Honest & Sincere ... And Show Proper Respect ... To Those Beings ... Those Energies Who Are Listening !!

**You Don't Have To Dress Differently ... Or Do Any Kind/Type Of Ritual(s) ... Just ... Come As You Are ... And Be Yourself !!

I feel like it's happening more frequently now as I am more aware.

**Yes Indeed !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/15/2013 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Ezar: User ID: 31948950

Holla ST!

**ST Does Not Have ... Hollas !! ... If He Did ... He Would Leak !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

All these people whining about wanting Big Momma to get here and end this 3D grade school crap going on here.

**Nibiru Is Of Older MALE Energies ... Not Female !! ... You Might Call The Planet ... "Grandfather" ... Of Ancient &
Wise Energies !!

What's to say its any better back home on each individuals energy home world.

** "Whats To Say" ... Does Not Always Know !!

From what I read here and else where looks like that old phrase go like this......same shit different story. Except on a bigger scale.

**Depends On ... What You Eat !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

All these people keep pestering when its all gonna happen.

**But Of Course !! ... In Which We Answer ... Sooooooooooooooooooooonnnnn !!

Way you go on about Lord Anu. I mean Lord Anu with the greatest respect possible . Should be a BIG clue Big Momma will be here sooooooooon.

**Big Grandfather !!! ... NOT ... Big Mamma !!

Anyway Take care.

** "Anyway" Will ... & Thanks You !! ... So Will ST In BG !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/15/2013 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 24506537

ST you missed some questions I asked out of curiosity.

1. About the caves in Siberia - Did those caves were dug there by the same beings that reside inside there?

**Possible !!

What might be their purpose on here Earth?

**1st Priority Would Be ... For Survival/Shelter !! ... After That ... Would Be ... Of Any "Missions" ... They Came To Terra/Earth For !!

2. The volcano near the California coast is awaken, also some others in weird places, like Ural mountains, Alaska.

**Yes ... Of Which Were Noticed !!

Are they gearing up for the main event and might be called as precursors?

**They Are Of "Early Signs" ... Of Things To Come !!

4. Does horoscopes hold place for describing humans?

**It Is Of Using 1/2 ... Of The Sciences Of Prediction !! ... Originally Astronomy & Astrology ... Were As One ... & Could Be Applied Towards "Human Affairs" ... Of Portents, Trends ... Of Planetary & Cosmic Influences ... Of Times When Things Would Be Stable ... & Times When There Was To Be Turmoil/Change !!

**Where Things Went "Wrong" ... Is When Astronomy & Astrology "Split Apart" ... & Went Their Own Separate Ways !!

**Astrology Became More Of A "Science" ... Of Things Seen & Mapped ... In The "Real World" !! ... And Subtle & Arcane
Influences All Dismissed ... Out Of Hand ... & Things Explained ... By "Speculation/Invention" ... Using Astronomical References !!

**Astrology Stayed With Their Belief & Understanding ... That The Stars/Planets/Nebula, Ect. ... All Had Influences On Life On Terra/Earth ... Especially Of The Human Body ... & "Human Affairs" !! ... What Was Missing Though ... Was The Strong Astronomy Support ... Which Presented Current & Up To Date Data ... Of Places, Positions, Unknown Influences, Ect.

I believe in certain horoscopes, that seem to describe more accurately and detailed than others. (plus other influences to humans)

**Yes ... Though Again ... It Is Only 1/2 ... One Part Of The Equation ... The Other Being Of "Astronomy" !!

Furthermore:

Have you seen these movies?

1. Dead Mountaineer's Hotel

2. Test pilota Pirxa

**Neither Have Interest !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/15/2013 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: zcars: User ID: 30237436

Hi E.T. hope your well,

**ST In BG ... Is As Well ... As Can Be Expected !! ... We're (US/WE ET's) ... Are Doing Our Best ... To ... "Hold Things Together" ... Until It Is ... "Time To Leave" !!"

I have been a musician/Composer most of my life i am also a highly creative person with other creative skills.

**Hmmm !!

I have been poor most of my life

**Most "Artists" ... "Free Thinkers/Free Expressers" Of Ideas/Insights ... Usually Are !!

and have never been able to utilize my gifts that have been a curse to be frank!

**There Are Those That ... Look Up Such "Gifts" ... Not As "Gifts" ... But As Curses !! ... Due To Their Not
Being Able To "Expand Outward" ... Perhaps Even Profit ... By These !!

Could you tell me why i have been given these gifts? What is the purpose?

**Don't Know ?? ... Other Then To Learn/Understand !! ... Anything Further Would Need To Be Referenced/Researched ... In One's "Personal Files" ... Of Which You May Do ... When Coming Aboard !! ... The Conduit US/WE Do Not Have Access ... Unless There Is A Situation That Is Vital ... That Requires Such Knowledge ... Then The "Privacy/Security" Ruling Is Lifted ... For That Occasion !!

What am i supposed to do with them?

**See Previous !!

as i say i feel it has been a curse and that i have wasted all my life and struggled all because with these gifts.

**Hmmm !!

Your comments will be appreciated.

**Which We Did !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/15/2013 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings:

Thank You !!! ... Very Very Kindly !! ... To Who(m) Upgraded My Account ... Through 5/15/2013 (May 15, 2013) !! ... Most Appreicated !!

This MIGHT ?? ... Just Be Enough !! ... To Get US/WE/Conduit Through ... For Nibiru (& All Things Associated !!) Arrival !!

Hopefully Though ... The Conduit ... And All The "ET Volunteers" & Those Beings/Things ... Which Are Not To Be On Terra/Earth ... When Everything Turns "Topsy Turvy" ... "Upheaves" ... Will Long Since Be Gone/Removed !!

The Conduit Does Not Need ... To Experience Another "Pole Shift"/Plantary Changes ... He Has Had ... Enough Experiences In These Areas !!

So ... Hurry Up Nibiru (& All Things Associated !!) ... & Get Here !!! ... ET Wants To Go Homeeeeeeeeeeee !! ... Taxi !!! ... (Of Course The ET's Might Send Me ... The
Complete Set Of "Taxi" On DVD's !!) ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
xSZx

User ID: 2659119
United Kingdom
01/16/2013 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have you told your children?
Have you told them what you have done?
Will you declare your crimes?
Oh no , you shall not.
And so shall you burn in the flames of wickedness,
For ALL of you have a punishment to bare.
You are a corruption and a perversion,
And so shall you be persecuted and eradicated,
yes eradicate is my new word today.
Do not ponder upon these words lightly,

'defecit qui praevalebat'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32131650
Canada
01/16/2013 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
real ET's don't talk about it, they know the potential internet hackers can possess.
RightNut
User ID: 32341735
United States
01/16/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

**Consider The Conduit ... & All The Other ET's That Are On Terra/Earth ... Who Have To Deal With .... "Those
Who Are Not Awakened" ... On A Constant Basis !! ... Having Nothing At All In Common With Them ... & Of Their Being "Programmed" !! ... It's Enough To ... Drive Ones To Madness ... If They Let It Get To Them !!

**As Is ... Trying Not To Be Exposed To Them ... (Which Is Not Always Possible !!) ... Is Often The Better Solution !!

**You Don't Know What "Loneliness" Is ... Of Part Of Yourself ... Having To Be (For Those "Times" One Cannot
Help Doing So !!) ... Around "Humans" ... When They Would Rather Be ... Around Their ET Friends, Colleges ... Other
ET Beings !!

**Yes ... The Beings On Terra/Earth ... Are Of "ET Energies" Within The Bodies ... Though It's The "Playing Human" & Being Convinced They Are "Human" ... Which Is The Problem !! ... What Do They Say On Terra/Earth ?? ... Being Alone In A Crowd ?? ... A Stranger In A Strange Land ???

**There Are Very Few That Do Understand ... That Can & Do Relate ... Though They Too Have To Deal With ... The "Unawakened" ... The "Mundane" ... Who Just Exist ... & Rely On "Programmings" ... To Get Through Their Day ... & Their Lives !! ... Not To Mention All The "Artificial Crap" That Is Forced On To Beings There !! ... It Is NOT ... A Way To Live ... To Exist !! ... It Is No Wonder That Ones There On Terra/Earth ... Cannot Cope !!

ST In BG
 Quoting: ST In BG

Indeed my ornery friend....INDEED!!

Regards
Amy
User ID: 32261731
South Korea
01/16/2013 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting questions and informations. I had wondered about that too!

**It Is Of Using 1/2 ...Of The SciencesOf Prediction !! ... Originally Astronomy & Astrology ...Were As One ... & Could Be Applied Towards "Human Affairs" ... Of Portents, Trends ... Of Planetary & Cosmic Influences ... Of TimesWhen Things Would Be Stable ...& TimesWhen There WasTo Be Turmoil/Change !!

**Where ThingsWent "Wrong" ... Is When Astronomy & Astrology "Split Apart" ... & Went TheirOwn SeparateWays !!

**Astrology Became More Of A "Science"...Of ThingsSeen & Mapped ...In The "Real World" !! ...And Subtle & Arcane Influences All Dismissed ... Out Of Hand ... & Things Explained ... By "Speculation/Invention" ... Using Astronomical References !!

**Astrology StayedWith Their Belief & Understanding ... That The Stars/Planets/Nebula, Ect. ...All Had InfluencesOn LifeOn Terra/Earth ... Especially Of The Human Body ...& "Human Affairs" !! ...What WasMissing Though ...WasThe Strong Astronomy Support ... Which Presented Current & Up To Date Data ... Of Places, Positions, Unknown Influences, Ect.

I believein certain horoscopes, that seem to describemore accurately and detailed than others. (plus other influences to humans)

**Yes ...Though Again ...It IsOnly1/2 ... One Part Of The Equation ... The Other Being Of "Astronomy" !!
Amy
South Korea
01/16/2013 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course it means my appreciation to those of you ET friends familywho. Listening and Helping from time to time.

**Yes Of Course !! ... And You Are Very Welcome !!

Thinking of ST too

** "ST Too" ...Went Out With ... "ST2"ForTheNight !! ...Went ..."On TheTown"!! .... HeeHee Hee !!

hoping you are fine!

**WellNo ...As The Conduit Usually Replies ... "No...I'm Course !! ...Everyone ElseIsFine" !! ...HeeHeeHee!!

Last night thinking about Ms. ST 2 ... because of her Mr. ST Too was on Course ... cleaning apartment 'for the night ' ...that's why he 's no longer Fine ...

With those thoughts, you know what I saw in dream?
Urgggg!!!!!!!!! What a scene! Hahaha!!! Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!! My stomach getting hurt of laughing!!!!!
Amy
South Korea
01/17/2013 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
News for ST :

Thread: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++ (Page 32)

Greetings: SERENDIPITY User ID: 446

ST In BG,

I snippedoneof your beautiful responses where I want some more elaboration: Here it is:

"*Well I Have Termed Bad News & Good News !! ...The Termed "Bad News" Is ...You Are Going To Have To StickIt Out ForThat Remaining Time You Have In ThisBody !! ... Now The Good News Is ... Of The Changes That Are Forthcoming It Will NotBeLong Now ...BeforeYou Will BeLeaving Your Current Embodient That Is On It´s Last Legs ... And Moving Into A Brand New Enhanced ... Top Of The Line Model !! ... I Believe You Will Find This A Most Wonderful & Fascinating Experience !!

ST In BG

Talking of a wonderful and fascinating experience...Does this mean that a person will not die first to receive a Brand New Enhanced Body. Because by dying first is not wonderful but a sad experience at least for those who will be left behind. The one who dies may actually find peace on the other side of existence. There is an equivalent in the Christian belief on what you stated...the Rapture concept.. Do you really mean the Rapture when one gets a new but glorious body or sadly....death?

SERENDIPITY

**WellIn My Own Case...I Had Seen Myself In This Form ... Entering A Ship ... Where I Lie On A Crystaline Metallic Table !! ... Beside & In Back Of Me... Is My New Enhanced Zeta Reticulian Body !! ...Then In A Lightening Flash ... My Energy Essense Is Inside That New Body !! ...The Attached Tables Pivot Around ... And I (In My Zeta Body) Am Now To The Front !! ... Whereas A Zeta Reticulian ApproachesMe...And Talking To MeIn My Mind & Motioning... Tells Me To Arise ...To Get Up ... That I Have Work To Do !!

**As To The Changes That Will Come& The Passage ... Many Will Be Removed To Safety !! ... As They Have Volunteered To Come Back ... "AfterThe Dust Has Settled" To Rebuild Terra/Earth !! ...So They Will BeLiving AwayTemporarily ... To Come Back At A Later Time !!

**Indeed !! ... Prolonged Waiting To Die Is Not An Enjoyable Process To Undertake !! ... If One Is To Pass From This Form ... One Can Only Hope The Process Is Quick & Painless For Each Of Us !!

**For Those Who Had Decided To Stay & Experience/WitnessTheUpcoming Changes& Passage ...Many Will BeDespirited ...That IsFrom A Perspective Their Bodies Will Die ... Cease To Function ... From Numerous Causes Related To The Elements !! ... By Flooding, Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Suffication, Ect. ... While Such Will Be Traumatic At First ... One´s End Will BeQuick& Then They May LeaveThisWorld ...To Either Remain In A Disembodied State For A Period ... Or They Will Go Elsewhere & Aquire New Bodies ... And New PlacesTo Live & Grow/Experience !!

*There Will NotBeSaddness Upon One´s Leaving This TimeAround ...AsYour Loved Ones Will Also BeExperiencing The Same Phenomena !! ... So It May Be A Case Of ... That You Will All LeaveAt Once !!

*Well "TheRapture"IsSimply The Christian Version/Translation !! ... Of The Changes To Come !! ...And TheirWay Of Saying Pretty Much The Same Things !!

*A "New Glorious Body" Could Mean ... Simply Leaving ThisBody Form (Which IsOnly Adapted ForThisDensity & These Vibrations) ... And Going Into/Animating A New Body (Model) That Is Enhanced With Better & More Capabilites ... And Has The Capacity/Ability To Do & Preform That Which The Terrestrial Body Is Limited Or Prevented In Doing !! ... *Also One´s New Body Form Will Be Adapted For 4th Density & This Vibratory Rate !!

*Oh Heck !! ...What Is Called "Death" Is No More ... No Less ... Just Slipping OffOnesWorn Out Body !! ...JustLikeTaking OffSoiled Clothes!! ... And Putting On A Fresh Set Of Clothes !! ...OneShould NotFear Or BeSaddened At Such A Process ... Because It Is A NaturalOne!! ... Quite Like The CatipillarChangingInto The Butterfly !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31725812
Australia
01/17/2013 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I Kill You,
I Kill you slowly,
I kill you and punish you,
You suffer terribly,
You are Horrid Sack,
Will 1 devour you?
Tell then how you seek to deceive them,
Exclaim your shameful self,

'Sentient Killer'
 Quoting: xSZx

yo mad bra
xSZx

United Kingdom
01/17/2013 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I Kill You,
I Kill you slowly,
I kill you and punish you,
You suffer terribly,
You are Horrid Sack,
Will 1 devour you?
Tell then how you seek to deceive them,
Exclaim your shameful self,

'Sentient Killer'

yo mad bra
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31725812

GO ahead spread my words!

'knife'
Doomtard Danny
User ID: 21509763
United States
01/17/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi ST,

This waiting is killing me. My "Doom On" sign is dirty and worn from holding it for so many months and nothing has happened. Will any doom finally get here?

Seriously, I am exhausted with this third density game and am ready to move on to something else. Would you please offer me some advise as to how I can continue waiting for the end without getting too depressed.
Amy
South Korea
01/18/2013 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can see many people in other forums are still arguing about subjects in which phrases and words and describtions themselves interpreted differently ... understood wrongly ...and yet year after year ...different people same discussions same misunderstandings ...same frustrations...

So here...most reasonable explainations from ST to repost :

________
Thread: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++ (Page 33)
Greetings: 888 User ID: 9812

Quote: "what kinda beings are on these planes ive heard from people that do obe that they run in to demons and other evil beings is this true"

*No Not Really !! ...There Are Many Life/Lifeforms On These Various "Planes Of Reality" ... With Various Jobs To Do ... Various Projects Being Worked On !! ... But As Far As "Demons" & "EvilBeings"...This/TheseDescriptionsAreLiterally "Conjured Up"ByOne´sIndividual PerspectivesOn That Which IsUnknown !!

*Now The Universe(s) Are Most Accomodating To Ones IndividualNeeds!! ... If For Ones Personal Lessons ... They Need Termed: "Demons & Evil Beings" (A Hard Handed Approach) ... Then Those That PresentThese Lessons/TeachingsWill TakeOn That Appearance !! ... HoweverIfA "SoftTouch"IsMore Appropriate ... Then That Is Arranged As Well !! ... The Point Is ...Getting The Messages/Teachings Across Where This Sticks With That Person !! ... Where They Learn !! ...*And Of These "Appearances" ...It IsThePupil That Asks To Be Taught In Such A Fashion !! ...*SoOne Might Say That Such BeingsWould Act As That Of A Mirror !! ... Reflecting Back To That Individual ... Their Real True Self/Selves!!

ST In BG

Greetings: 888 User ID: 9812

ST In BG what are the astral planes and how many are there

*Well Obviously These Are Vehicle In Which "Astrals" Fly In !! ...AsTo HowMany ?? ...It Depends On Each Of The Astral´s Airport´s Storage Facilites!! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!...*Zeta Reticulian "Zeta"Humor !!

*But Seriously Folks !! ...One View Is That They Are Different Octaves ... Different Vibrational Planes/Places Of Which One May Or May Not Be In A Physical Embodiment !! ... *The Last Vibrational Plane Needing A Physical Body Is 4th Density ... Then From 5th Density Onward ... These Are Non-Corporeal States/Stages Where A Physical Body Is Not Required/Not Necessary !!

*As To How Many "Astral Planes" ... That Is Lesson Stages/Areas ... Where A Physical Body Is Not Required ...ThisMay Vary As There Are What May Be Called "OctavesWithinOctaves" ... Many Vibrational Planes/Staging Areas !! ... One Perspective Has The Complete Series Of Lessons At 10 Octaves Or 10 Dimensional Planes Of Learning !! ... Of Which (5) Are Physical & (5) Are Non-Physical !! ...Although Again This Varies Depending On Teachings/Lessons Needed !!

*Now Another Interpretation Of "Astral Planes" Groups This Under One Roof/Heading ... Of Which Any/All "Out Of Body States" ... Non-CorporealStates Of Which The "Energy Essense" Is Free ... Then This Is Of The Termed: Astral Plane ... Or Some Call This "Subspace" !!

*So Essentially Interpretations/Perceptions Do Tend To Ebb & Flow On This Question ... They Are Based In Subjectivity ...Depending Upon Who IsAsked ...And TheirLevelOf Experiences & Travels !!

ST In BG
Amy
South Korea
01/18/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh ... by the way... 1 : 11. ... 11:11. .... 2:22... 11:22.... see them so often
Surprised. Surprised.....!!!!!!
It makes.me wondering ...guessing...thinking... hmmm ...ST why those numbers...??? If I am being communicated 24 h a day... then why often at these times I feel most connected...?
xSZx

United Kingdom
01/18/2013 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Self truthfulness hear?
Amy
South Korea
01/19/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Self truthfulness hear?

I'm not sure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10968805
United States
01/20/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello ST in BG.
I live in a big metropolitan area and I've been watching chemtrails sprayed in our blue sky almost everyday.
I have no doubt they are not natural clouds, I've seen the planes.
Nobody seems to care, they are so obvious, yet they are ignored. Why?
We had a couple of days without them and I just realize how good I felt, happy, energized, optimistic, so did my don.
TOday there were there again, I felt pretty down.
Is there a connection between chemtrails and our mood?
Thank you.

GLP