++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++

Amy
User ID: 32261731
South Korea
01/20/2013 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Thread: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++ (Page 34)

Greetings:
User ID: 4810

In my mind I am taking it upon me to figure out all that I can of the true nature of life before I die here... and adjust to the truth and spread it for others...

I cannot make a wrong turn because this is my path... I will find what is false... and when I do find what is going on... things will change if needed

I don´t know why I believe I can do this but I always have... I find myselfcaring more than alot of people in lifeand I will bemyselfforeveryone...

**Yes Of Course !!

But I am sure ST in BG may know what I am saying... The Bible is more like "buy bull" and if you buy it we just sit with hope... but if you do love something here HOW COULD YOU??? IT ´S IMPOSSIBLE when you don´t know what will happen... it´s a setup for success or failure :D

**WellThisWas Orignally Written & Pronounced "Buy Cow" ... Which Promoted The Milk Of "Human Kindness" !! ...Unfortunately Those Of More "Male Natures" Took This Over & Made It Theirs !! ...So They Relegated The Cow To The Background Into SelfServitude ... And Made The "Bull"TheStatusSymbol !! ... *Which Only Goes To Emphesize The Point Of Being "Stubborn & Bull Headed" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

**There Are Many Kinds/Types Of Love !! ...Honestly We Are Studying This Concept !! ... HoweverWe Have Found That This Particular Emotion Is Confused Most Often With "Artifical Needs" ...That Is To Purchase An Item(s) To Make One "Happy" Versus The "Love" That Is Expressed As "Unconditional" !! ... "Loving & Excepting Someone(s) With All Their Quirks ... All TheirShortcomings ...And Mistakes That They Make !! ... Loving That Entire Person For Them !!

The interesting thing is that without time existing somewhere, these entities in timeless dimensions wouldn´t exist... there would be no reference for them to exist... am I right ST in BG? You must have a reference point to exist... otherwise you are nothing... They would just be KNOWNESSENCES running around... and everyone would know each other...

**Well...We & Others Understand What Is Called: "Time" In A Completely Different Way Then They Do Here On Terra/Earth !! ... *So You Are Not "Right Or Wrong" ... Simply You Do Not Understand The System Of What We & Others Use !!

Each side of existence seems attractive until you participate in it... I hope heaven isallitcan be :P

**Such Is Only An Outside Perception ... Point Of View !! ... And Attractiveness Does Not Have To Wear Off Upon, During & After Parcipitation !! ... This/These Concepts Are Only "Attitudes" That Exist Here !! ...Essentially Life Is Literally What You Make Of It !!

**Heaven Is Space !! ...And It Can Be Many Things To Many Peoples/Beings !! ... *It Can Be A Joyous Experience ... Or Without Using One´s Intellect To Prepare Oneself ... It Can Be A Very Unsettling & Perhaps Even Dangerous Place !! ... Or Anywhere In Between !! ... It Entirely Depends On The Person !!

ST In BG
Amy
South Korea
01/20/2013 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sharing Dreams :
I recently had a visit from friends and elders ' family from a very far place...perhaps ETs from another planet or dimension?

The set - up of our meeting and conversations were so so comfortable and delightful : A bed room ...with lights all off...around 5 or 6 of us on same blanket, warm and totally peaceful ... we were discussing about problems of politics and controlling governments.

I remember last time when we had a meeting ...the set up place was a camping fire ...where everyone whispering in each other ears... communicating ... we were talking about some secret plans ...

Through ST In BG 's posts I now understand that people appearances and names and places locations in the dreams are for purposes of ease and comfort...

So , you may want to have a notepad near your bed and write down your dreams every morning when you wake up.... because dreams are mostly communications from ET friends and family and teachers ...in many places... or they may be journeys places you travel when you are out of body.

I remember last night in my dream I traveled around the street markets... having home made street foods ...talking with people who make their living on the streets, hearing their stories and experiences ...

its kind of nice when you can visit many places out - of - body during sleep, where you cant go during day time in physical body. And No plane tickets needed hehe.
Amy
South Korea
01/20/2013 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Edit : comforting set - up for meetings are often for discussing purposes.
But if some ET orneries want to have some fun , they usually come in strange times ... which I am caught in embarrassment every time ... recently : I was hanging my underwears in the house and suddenly they jump in saying Hello ....hahahhaha.!!!
Oh and last time when toilet was ...stuck ...I was managing figuring out ...then there they jumped in saying Howdy... hahaha!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32694636
Cayman Islands
01/21/2013 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings, ST in BG,

I haven't posted in a long time - not since I finally understood what it was all about - and because the ratio of worthy reading material to bad jokes got way too high...

However, I have recently been reading the Jmmanuel material and came across the youtube tape of the channeling of ET Aremesis and a session transcript in December 2007...

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.empower-u.net]

While I believe Meier is a charlatan, as he clearly has faked all or most of his photos of ET's and their vehicles - besides, what are the chances that he discovered the Jmmanuel scrolls that conveniently no longer exists - I wonder what's your take on these issues, since there are many parallels with your own material...

Best wishes for your health...

ZIONIX
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32108352
South Africa
01/21/2013 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amy, are you back? , I had assumed that you had found solace...

ST, now that Nibiru is lost somewhere in our great Cosmos... What now? Or can you please get you little ET friends to check up on lord A's most recent decision, I'm thinking he's canceling yet again...boohoohooo..
Amy
South Korea
01/21/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amy, are you back? , I had assumed that you had found solace...

ST, now that Nibiru is lost somewhere in our great Cosmos... What now? Or can you please get you little ET friends to check up on lord A's most recent decision, I'm thinking he's canceling yet again...boohoohooo..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32108352

Yes I have been back...to find 'solace '...where has that thing gone? I remember I had it yesterday? Hehe!

Don't you know 'Nib be rooo' in your back yard...oh you lost it again! ??? Haha!

Seriously, you know I am not waiting...why are you?
Amy
User ID: 27795480
South Korea
01/22/2013 04:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope everyone is fine...
I just had a good cry , maybe because its rainy today...maybe tomorrow I am going to get back up being stronger...
Wont let anything hold me down long ... I will have a way to cope it ... I will be better ... wont let anyone make me become part of their games.
But...still I am very very sad right now... wondering if the world is really just a game ... where everyone play and get played ... When will we really treat each other better than that...!?
Elllien
User ID: 22948885
United States
01/22/2013 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi aliens, elien here :). Quick question: what are you all waiting on? Is there some trigger? Code word? Shouldn't it be "time" already?

Also, can UFO or saucers can go underwater as well as fly? Can they be outfitted luxuriously like super yachts; I'm thinking about having one for traveling, day trips, that kid of thing. Thanks!
Amy
South Korea
01/22/2013 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
An eye for an eye, will only make this world go blind
Another lie for a lie, we'll be wiping out mankind
Will you be ready?

Will you be ready?

Can we let the sun still shine
Or rip into 15 pieces, will you be ready
When it comes
Will you be ready when it takes your heart
Will you know what to say
Will you be ready?

Will you be ready?

Will you still sing out in ecstasy
To know that while you live
Only love can see deep down inside
Will you be ready
Will you be strong?
Throw the love away

Amy
South Korea
01/22/2013 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I 'd like to share today 's dreams :

First one: I saw a complete set of codes / puzzle pieces - they are like alphabet symbols... I saw us choosing / taking most important pieces in secret and ran away , in some kind of vehicle that looked like a wagon.

It was raining heavily, winds were strong but we kept running, the further the better...no matter where it would be...before they (?) would catch us ..

I was there, but not physically, I realize that because I count the number of seats ... there were 3 seats totally, the couple with their daughter ... I was behind them, with an uncle ... we were helping them through sharing thoughts? Telepathy?

Second dream :

I saw us in a space / house ...that used to be protected / prevented from other worlds / dimensions ... through many doors and gates ...
And Now those doors are no longer close ... they are all opened up ... we now have all different kinds of non - physical beings coming in ... our space are quite crowded now ...

I was there ...seeing us being ready to get to know and understand of outside worlds, those that we used to be so afraid of ... I was scared at first but then I realized they were so much friendlier than I had imagined.

I was kind of surprised actually. I thought the space that I was in, there were just a few of us ... but when every door unlocked, its like WOW... so much crowded and fun..how come I had never knew that...
sasha
User ID: 25645424
United States
01/22/2013 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
questions and comments withen the postings new with *

OK. we must be doing something right or were as a species / race or what ever you want to call us doing and or acomplishing something positive that we are getting prolonged extra moments of experience in these forms as i put it as i am speaking from a 3rd density perspective ..

**Then Again ... Maybe The Suffering Is Being Prolonged ??? ... To Prepare For ... "Real Suffering" (Well ... For Some ... Who Want The Experiences !! ... & For Others Who Need To Be Reminded ... On What It Is ... That You Do ... & What It Is ... That You Don't Do !!

*Well ST, i know we discussed a bit on yahoo messenger but why would being's want the experiences of Real suffering and you had clarified that the real suffering was due to the passage of Nibiru and not of after we leave our bodies?

*Also when will the part of others being reminded what to do and what not to do , is this during our life review ? Like after we leave our 3rd density human containers ?

**You Don't Know What "Loneliness" Is ... Of Part Of Yourself ... Having To Be (For Those "Times" One Cannot
Help Doing So !!) ... Around "Humans" ... When They Would Rather Be ... Around Their ET Friends, Colleges ... Other
ET Beings !!

*Oh yes i do get lonely as a human even if i'm in the presence of other humans i still feel lonely like i don't fit in or i feel like i don't want to belong. i feel as though i'm just existing , just there yet i don't feel completely comfortable with verbatim and i wonder alot what others are thinking but i have no idea and i get paranoid and i don't like that. So i welcome the changes but i feel it will be awhile of moments yet.

Josh.
Corona
User ID: 23102531
United States
01/23/2013 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh ... by the way... 1 : 11. ... 11:11. .... 2:22... 11:22.... see them so often
Surprised. Surprised.....!!!!!!
It makes.me wondering ...guessing...thinking... hmmm ...ST why those numbers...??? If I am being communicated 24 h a day... then why often at these times I feel most connected...?
 Quoting: Amy 32261731

Amy...I too have seen these numbers up to 5:55 frequently for a couple of years. Seeing them often makes me smile and think of ST In BG. I have no idea what they mean but they always give me a good feeling.
Canundrum
Live well, Laugh often

User ID: 1203642
United States
01/23/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh ... by the way... 1 : 11. ... 11:11. .... 2:22... 11:22.... see them so often
It makes.me wondering ...guessing...thinking... hmmm ...ST why those numbers...??? If I am being communicated 24 h a day... then why often at these times I feel most connected...?

Amy...I too have seen these numbers up to 5:55 frequently for a couple of years. Seeing them often makes me smile and think of ST In BG. I have no idea what they mean but they always give me a good feeling.
 Quoting: Corona 23102531

Hi Amy & Corona,

I see these numbers as well; on my speedometer, on my clocks at home, on my computer clock, etc. Sometimes I feel I am awakened from my sleep to look at the clock and there I see the double digits. 2:22 or 3:33, etc.....

I remember way back ST said something about the one's (1:11's) that could be referred to as roman numerals and triggering something in our thoughts.

Canundrum
nightrunner

User ID: 31681539
Sudan
01/23/2013 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
So ET!,where do u think space ends?,i described it in thread SPACE NEVER ENDS EVER,what do u think?
Amy
South Korea
01/24/2013 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Corona 23102531

Hi Amy & Corona,

I see these numbers as well; on my speedometer, on my clocks at home, on my computer clock, etc. Sometimes I feel I am awakened from my sleep to look at the clock and there I see the double digits. 2:22 or 3:33, etc.....

I remember way back ST said something about the one's (1:11's) that could be referred to as roman numerals and triggering something in our thoughts.
 Quoting: Canundrum

Oh you two seeing those numbers two!!! Very nice!!! 11:44 has just appeared hehe. ...yeah I smiled!!!!

Perhaps the dream about doors and gates opening to other worlds that I had recently...was about my questions related to these numbers??? Not sure how to interpret it correctly..!
Truthseeker
User ID: 32988579
South Africa
01/25/2013 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello fello earth-lingz...

So, it seems nothing new is happening... The world is still spinning.., and we are still on it...

Or am I missing any cool, earth altering, mind bending stuff?

Also. The thing about the 11:11 is all nonsense... Your body has a clock that is more precise than any chronological instrument... That is why drummers and musicians can play play multiple note/beats in fractions of seconds and 'keep time'

Just the pointing out that 11:11 may be 'magical' creates a sub conscious trigger... And when that time is 'now' your sub conscious draws your attention to a clock o validate the 'magic'

Just more fairtyale nonsense.. As NOTHING changes for the better or makes you a better person... Or the universe trying to communicate with you...

Just be a better person... And Live and Love.

Truthseeker.
Canundrum
Live well, Laugh often

User ID: 601435
United States
01/25/2013 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, it seems nothing new is happening... The world is still spinning.., and we are still on it...

Also. The thing about the 11:11 is all nonsense... Your body has a clock that is more precise than any chronological instrument... That is why drummers and musicians can play play multiple note/beats in fractions of seconds and 'keep time'

Just the pointing out that 11:11 may be 'magical' creates a sub conscious trigger... And when that time is 'now' your sub conscious draws your attention to a clock o validate the 'magic'

Just more fairtyale nonsense.. As NOTHING changes for the better or makes you a better person... Or the universe trying to communicate with you...

Truthseeker.
 Quoting: Truthseeker 32988579

Don't preach and talk down to us please. All we are saying is that we "see" the numbers and it's just an odd phenomenon. Nothing else.... You are the one thinking/saying all the other nonsense ideals.

Sheesh.... calm down.....

canundrum
Amy
South Korea
01/25/2013 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Truthseeker.

Now that's BS to me! Oh sorry Truthseeker!
RightNut
User ID: 32939787
United States
01/25/2013 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Truthseeker.

Now that's BS to me! Oh sorry Truthseeker!

Amy, why you sorry?

Never bow down to anyone when you are Right.

It is not of ET nature.

Hold your head up high and be proud of who you are and what you stand for.

Regards
Corona
User ID: 33026333
United States
01/25/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well well everybody...one thing I have learned being of a certain age...believe yourself first...nothing and no one is absolute or absolutely right...enjoy the moment and entertain the possibilities. That is my thinking and I am sticking to it.
Amy
South Korea
01/25/2013 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amy, why you sorry?
It is not of ET nature.
Regards
 Quoting: RightNut 32939787

Well... I was throwing a boomerang! Hehe!

Look... he presences himself as an AH constantly saying ST talking BS and then pretend to be 'respectful' and 'humorous ' ..but look at his words : nonsenses and junks...! No wisdom ...shallow meaningless... yet constantly preaching others... I just wish he go away now.
sasha
United States
01/26/2013 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
ST.

Since Nibiru is close how come lord Anu is tolerating human behavior with all this violence and suffering going on ?
sasha
United States
01/26/2013 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
ST.

Since Nibiru is close how come lord Anu is tolerating human behavior with all this violence and suffering going on ?
 Quoting: sasha 25645424

Why is he not taking care of business and cleaning up our mess like he did with sodom and gomora ?

Thanks, Josh.
UWE
User ID: 30784382
Estonia
01/26/2013 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi,

muhaha:
[link to www.google.com]
Notice the drastic drop of Nibiru search count after 21.12.2012... which... makes sense..

Back to regular daily business, I guess...

BR,
UWE
sasha
United States
01/27/2013 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi,

muhaha:
[link to www.google.com]
Notice the drastic drop of Nibiru search count after 21.12.2012... which... makes sense..

Back to regular daily business, I guess...

BR,
UWE
 Quoting: UWE 30784382

Yes it may be true that the Nibiru topic has declined in interest but it doesnt change what might possibly occur in the not so distant linear "future".
Truthseeker
User ID: 33126445
South Africa
01/27/2013 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Truthseeker.

Don't preach and talk down to us please. All we are saying is that we "see" the numbers and it's just an odd phenomenon. Nothing else.... You are the one thinking/saying all the other nonsense ideals.

Sheesh.... calm down.....

canundrum
 Quoting: Canundrum

Conundum,

I present a valid understand of the phenomenon that you are discussing with factual understanding of circadian rhythms (go look it up)... And you think I'm talking down to you and the others... Grow up...

Glp is full of threads like those.. people looking for a sign with clocks...lol, like in a scary movie when he clock strikes 12 midnight some spook is gonna get you... It's called circadian rhythms.... If your sub conscious empowers a belief.... It will re-in force that belief in the real world...

Use it.... Don't use it...

Truthseeker
Truthseeker
User ID: 33126445
South Africa
01/27/2013 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amy, why you sorry?
It is not of ET nature.
Regards
 Quoting: RightNut 32939787

Look... he presences himself as an AH constantly saying ST talking BS and then pretend to be 'respectful' and 'humorous ' ..but look at his words : nonsenses and junks...! No wisdom ...shallow meaningless... yet constantly preaching others... I just wish he go away now.

Amy,

Whoaaa, that's heavy... I though we where forum buddies? If you're having a bad day... Drink some lord Anu juice.... It'll perk you right up...hahaha

As for me being respectful.. Humorous... Well, thank you. I receive the accolade proudly.. I would like to say thank you to my family, and my fans who have supported me thru this long road.... Blah blah blah... Thank you once again for this prestigious award.. Bad stab at humor...

No wisdom... WHAT??.... You talking about time and time specifics....is my input on this thread about circadian rhythms.... So I lack wisdom because I attempt to take you out of fantasy land and replace it with a factual,proven biological process??

You are joking right?

As for ST.... Lol, that show is over... Waiting for a new ET actor on the scene... Too many flaws in the story... And NOTHING, nada, zip, zilch translated into the real..... Prove one thing from this whole thread... One thing....

I won't go away... Cos I'm real... Nibiru is not... As for lord Anu.., tell him to call me... When you get to see him...

Truthseeker....
Must change my 'handle' to Foundtruth.... More apt.
sasha
United States
01/27/2013 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I won't go away... Cos I'm real... Nibiru is not... As for lord Anu.., tell him to call me... When you get to see him...

Quoting: Truthseeker 33126445

How can you say Nibiru is not real when you assume that Lord Anu is real because your saying that you want to get in contact with him.

Hello but Lord Anu's planet that he resides on is Nibiru just like our planet we reside on is the Earth.
ST In BG

User ID: 33097170
United States
01/27/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greeting: Doomtard Danny: User ID: 21509763

Hi ST,

This waiting is killing me. My "Doom On" sign is dirty and worn from holding it for so many months and nothing has happened. Will any doom finally get here?

Seriously, I am exhausted with this third density game and am ready to move on to something else. Would you please offer me some advise as to how I can continue waiting for the end without getting too depressed.

**Do Something That Keeps You Active ... Yet Distracted Away From ... "Dwelling" On The Gloom & Doom ... YET ... Keep Your Mind & Senses Aware ... Of Anything Of Any "Signs" ... That Would Indicate ... You Need To Prepare/Get Ready .... & NOW !! ... (Unless Of Course ... That You Have Already Did This !!)

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

User ID: 33097170
United States
01/27/2013 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings; Amy: User ID: 32261731

I recently had a visit from friends and elders ' family from a very far place...perhaps ETs from another planet or dimension?

**Hmmm !!

The set - up of our meeting and conversations were so so comfortable and delightful : A bed room ...with lights all
off...around 5 or 6 of us on same blanket, warm and totally peaceful ... we were discussing about problems of politics and controlling governments.

I remember last time when we had a meeting ...the set up place was a camping fire ...where everyone whispering in each other ears... communicating ... we were talking about some secret plans ...

Through ST In BG 's posts I now understand that people appearances and names and places locations in the dreams are for purposes of ease and comfort...

**But Of Course !!

So , you may want to have a notepad near your bed and write down your dreams every morning when you wake up.... because dreams are mostly communications from ET friends and family and teachers ...in many places... or they may be journeys places you travel when you are out of body.

**Correct & Very Very True !!

I remember last night in my dream I traveled around the street markets... having home made street foods ...talking with people who make their living on the streets, hearing their stories and experiences ...

**Hmmm !!

its kind of nice when you can visit many places out - of - body during sleep, where you cant go during day time in physical body. And No plane tickets needed hehe.

**Why Would Anyone Ride/Travel ... In Those Structurally Unsafe ... & Poorly Designed Means Of Conveyance ???

Edit : comforting set - up for meetings are often for discussing purposes.

But if some ET orneries want to have some fun , they usually come in strange times ... which I am caught in embarrassment every time ...

recently : I was hanging my underwears in the house and suddenly they jump in saying Hello ....hahahhaha.!!!

Oh and last time when toilet was ...stuck ...I was managing figuring out ...then there they jumped in saying Howdy... hahaha!!

**Well ... The Need To Make Contact ... Is Sometimes Contingent ... On Moments That You ... Can't Get Away For
Awhile !! ... Or Maybe Even ... Curiosities !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!

I 'd like to share today 's dreams :

First one: I saw a complete set of codes / puzzle pieces - they are like alphabet symbols... I saw us choosing / taking most important pieces in secret and ran away , in some kind of vehicle that looked like a wagon.

It was raining heavily, winds were strong but we kept running, the further the better...no matter where it would be...before they (?) would catch us ..

I was there, but not physically, I realize that because I count the number of seats ... there were 3 seats totally, the couple with their daughter ... I was behind them, with an uncle ... we were helping them through sharing thoughts? Telepathy?

**Hmmm !!

Second dream :

I saw us in a space / house ...that used to be protected / prevented from other worlds / dimensions ... through many doors and gates ...

And Now those doors are no longer close ... they are all opened up ... we now have all different kinds of non - physical beings coming in ... our space are quite crowded now ...

I was there ...seeing us being ready to get to know and understand of outside worlds, those that we used to be so afraid of ... I was scared at first but then I realized they were so much friendlier than I had imagined.

I was kind of surprised actually. I thought the space that I was in, there were just a few of us ... but when every door unlocked, its like WOW... so much crowded and fun..how come I had never knew that...

**Hmmm !!

**Very Very Interesting Curious "Dreams" !! ... & Thanks For Sharing !!

**The Conduit's "Dreams" ... Have Been Near/Next To Blank ... Little To No Remembrances !! ... & Then When He Has Had A "Dream" ... It Has Been More "Mundane" ... With Little Understanding ... Of How This Relates ... To His Role/Place In Things That Are Happening ... Going To Happen !!

**In Response To: RightNut: User ID: 32939787 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Look... he presences himself as an AH constantly saying ST talking BS and then pretend to be 'respectful' and 'humorous ' ..but look at his words : nonsenses and junks...!

No wisdom ...shallow meaningless... yet constantly preaching others... I just wish he go away now.

**OH Yes !! ... & Just A Lonely Troll !! ... Maybe There Should Be "Troll Ads" ?? ...

**Want Ad Says ... "Lonely Troll With Lovely Under Bridge Home ... Seeking Company & Companionship Of Other Lonely Troll ... To Help Cast Unaware ... Into The Pit Of Eternal Peirl !! ... (Reply To This Ad (Care Of Paper) ... Using Ad Number Provided. ... .Hee Hee Hee !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

GLP