User ID: 33097170
United States
01/27/2013 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 32694636

Greetings, ST In BG,

I haven't posted in a long time - not since I finally understood what it was all about - and because the ratio of worthy reading material to bad jokes got way too high...

However, I have recently been reading the Jmmanuel material and came across the youtube tape of the channeling of ET Aremesis and a session transcript in December 2007...

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.empower-u.net]

While I believe Meier is a charlatan, as he clearly has faked all or most of his photos of ET's and their vehicles -

**If You Refer To The Contact With Semjase ?? .... & Other Plejarans ... These Happened !! ... As To The Photos & Other Discrediting Things ... To Make Him Appear To Be A Liar .... That Came Later !!

besides, what are the chances that he discovered the Jmmanuel scrolls that conveniently no longer exists -

**Predictability & Chances ... Are Of Terrestrial Artificial Systems ... That Attempt To Gage/State ... When/If ... A Certain Thing Or Event Will Happen !! ... These Methods Can Be Entirely Dismissed ... When One/Anothers ... "Rate The Game" ... When They Make The Rules ... Of How This Is Played ... And Of What Will Happen/Occur !!

II wonder what's your take on these issues, since there are many parallels with your own material...

**As Stated !! ... It Is Not To Dismiss Something ... Simply Because It Is Not Understood ... That The Outcome Is Being Controlled ... From Another Source ... Another Location !! ... Of This Way ... All Things Are Possible/Probable ... & The "Science Of Prediction" Can Be
Thrown In The Garbage/Junk Heap ... As It Was ... An Invented/Created Thing ... To Begin With !!

Best wishes for your health...

**Thank You !! ... You Too !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/27/2013 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 32108352

ST, now that Nibiru is lost somewhere in our great Cosmos...

**It Is Not Lost !!

What now?

**You Prepare As You Will ... Or ... Not Prepare .... For That Which Will Be ... For That ...
Which Has Been !!

Or can you please get you little ET friends to check up
on lord A's most recent decision, I'm thinking he's canceling yet again...boohoohooo..

**Will See To A Progress Report !! ... Maybe Sooner ... That Expected ??? ... What Is It That Is Said On Terra/Earth ?? ... Timing Is Everything ???

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/27/2013 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Elllien: User ID: 22948885

Hi aliens, elien here :).

**Calling US/WE "Aliens" ... Is Insultive !! ... Try ... ET's/Extraterrestrials !! ... Better Yet ... Simply Address The Greeting As ... ST In BG.

Quick question: what are you all waiting on? Is there some trigger? Code word? Shouldn't it be "Time" already?

**It Is Always "Time" ... It Is Always .... "NOW" !! ... Though To Your Thought ... The Waiting Will End Shortly !!

Also, can UFO or saucers can go underwater as well as fly?

**There Are Those Vessels/Vehicles ... Which Can Do This !! ... & Also Travel In Other Places/Venues ... Such As ... Through The Planet ... Through Molten Lava ... With No Adverse Effects !!

Can they be outfitted luxuriously like super yachts;

**Usually Of Vessels For Specially Purposes ... For Their Particular Areas/Functions ... Are Designed For These Functions/Uses !! ... Anything Other Then This ... Is Contingent On Needs/Personal Needs & Necessities !!

I'm thinking about having one for traveling, day trips, that kid of thing.

**If You Refer To A PTV ... A Personal Transport Vehicle (Non-Terrestrial Of Course !!) ... We'll Se What We Can Do !! ... Though The Volunteers/Those Volunteered ... Receive Theirs First !!

Thanks!

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/27/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: sasha: User ID: 25645424

Well ST, i know we discussed a bit on yahoo messenger

but why would being's want the experiences of Real suffering

**Because They What To Experience This !! ... They Are "Curious" Of How This Is !! ... Having Not "Lived Through" Such An Occurance(s) !!

and you had clarified that the real suffering was due to the passage of Nibiru and not of after we leave our bodies?

**Physical Suffering ... At Least Temporary ... If You Are In Those Bodies ... During A Passage(s) Of Nibiru !! ... After Leaving The Bodies ... No !! ... Unless You Don't Like Your New Body/New Job(s) ... Which Is An Extremely Rare Things ... & Which Can Be
Altered/Corrected !!

Also when will the part of others being reminded what to do and what not to do , is this during our life review ?

**Perhaps ... Or During A Life/Lifetime !!

Like after we leave our 3rd density human containers ?

**Or Maybe While Still In The 3rd Density Human Containers !!

Oh yes i do get lonely as a human even if i'm in the presence of other humans i still feel lonely like i don't fit in or i feel like i don't want to belong. i feel as though i'm just existing ,

**A Common Experience For ET's ... Who Are Animating The Terrestrial Bodies ... That Have Difficulty "Adjusting" To Experiences & To How Things Are ... On Terra/Earth !!

just there yet i don't feel completely comfortable with verbatim

**When Where You Come From ... Communicates Telepathically .... It Would Be No Wonder ... That You Are Not Comfortable !!

and i wonder alot what others are thinking but i have no idea and i get paranoid and i don't like that.

**Unfortunately ... The Terrestrial Bodies Have Their Telepathic Facilities "Shut Off" ... Of Which Access (Unless Enhancements Have Been Done) ... Is Not Always Possible !!

So i welcome the changes but i feel it will be awhile of moments yet.

**Such Things Can Happen ... Of Any Moment !!

ST.

Since Nibiru is close how come Lord Anu is tolerating human behavior with all this violence and suffering going on ?

Why is he (Lord Anu) not taking care of business and cleaning up our mess like he did with Sodom and Gomorrah ?

**You Would Have To Quiry Lord Anu On This !!

**In Response To: UWE 30784382 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Yes it may be true that the Nibiru topic has declined in interest

but it doesn't change what might possibly occur in the not so distant linear "future".

**Agreed !!

**In Response To: Truthseeker: User ID: 33126445 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

"I won't go away... Cos I'm real... Nibiru is not... As for Lord Anu.., tell him to call me... When you get to see him.".

How can you say Nibiru is not real when you assume that Lord Anu is real because your saying that you want to get in contact with him.

**Emm Hmmm !!

Hello but Lord Anu's planet that he resides on is Nibiru just like our planet we reside on is the Earth.

**Lord Anu May Be ... Even Closer !! ... As Is ... The "Troll" Is ... With Their Disrespect ... Skating Dangerously On ... Extremly Thin Ice !! ... They Will Be Convinced ... Oh Will They !!!

Thanks,

Josh

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/27/2013 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Corona: User ID: 23102531

Amy...I too have seen these numbers up to 5:55 frequently for a couple of years.

Seeing them often makes me smile and think of ST In BG.

**Very Much So !!

**The Conduit Has Seen Multiple Numbers !! ... Recently ... There Has Been More Of A Switch ... To ... 4:44 ... & The Though To The Usual Number (Average) That Are "Harvested" ... 440,000 !! ... Maybe 5:55 ... Is Saying ... 550,000 ???

I have no idea what they mean but they always give me a good feeling.

**The Conduit Knows ... Yet This Knowledge Is Not Yet Available ... Not Yet Accessible .... Of The Terrestrial Body/Form !! ... Of The ET Form ... Such Things Are Known ... & Of ...
"Common Knowledge" !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/27/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Canundrum: User ID: 1203642

**In Response To: Amy & Corona ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Hi Amy & Corona,

I see these numbers as well; on my speedometer, on my clocks at home, on my computer clock, etc. Sometimes I feel I am awakened from my sleep to look at the clock and there I see the double digits. 2:22 or 3:33, etc.....

**Triple Digits !! ... Which Means Something Too !! ... (3) Digits Is Not By Random Chance !!

I remember way back ST said something about the one's (1:11's) that could be referred to as roman numerals and triggering something in our thoughts.

**But Of Course !! ... Of Which We Gave Hits/Clues ... To What This Meant !! ... It Is Rather Ironic Or Iconic ... Is ... Is ... Isn't It ?? ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Canundrum

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG

United States
01/27/2013 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: nightrunner: User ID: 31681539

So ET, where do u think space ends?,i described it in thread SPACE NEVER ENDS EVER,what do u think?

**ST In BG

**Space Exists ... It Does Not "End" !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6559517
Netherlands
01/27/2013 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
When will you visit Amsterdam?
ST In BG

United States
01/27/2013 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truthseeker: User ID: 33126445

As for ST.... Lol, that show is over...

**Confused Troll ... It Has Hardly Begun !!

Waiting for a new ET actor on the scene...

**You Will Have A Long Wait !! ... Though A Short Wait ... For Your "Lessons In Respect" !!

Too many flaws in the story... And NOTHING, nada, zip, zilch translated into the real.....

**It Is Not Arrogance To Say ... That US/WE ... Don't Have To Prove Ourselves To You ... Nor To Anyone !! ... As For Being "Real" ... You Have No Idea ... What "Real" Is !!

Prove one thing from this whole thread... One thing....

**Only Thing That Is Proven ... By Your Own Words/Actions ... Is That You Just Come On The Thread ...
To Harass Ourselves & Other Posters ???

I won't go away... Cos I'm real...

**Yes ... You Will Go Away !! ... As Far As Yourself Being "Real" ... Oh Boyyyyyyyy !!

Nibiru is not...

**You Will Be Convinced !!

As for Lord Anu.., tell him to call me... When you get to see him...

**Actually ... You Deserve To Have A "Live Audience" With Lord Anu !! ... We'll See What We Can Arrange !!

**It Will Be Interesting ... To Find Out ... Where Your Disrespect Gets You ... In Lord Anu's Presense !!

**Must change my 'handle' to Foundtruth.... More apt.

**More "Apt" Would Be ... Courting Extreme Danger !! ... As That Is What You Are Doing !! ... As Those That You
Show Disrespect To ... ARE Listening !!

Truthseeker....

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
sasha
User ID: 25645424
United States
01/27/2013 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
its kind of nice when you can visit many places out - of - body during sleep, where you cant go during day time in physical body. And No plane tickets needed hehe.

**Why Would Anyone Ride/Travel ... In Those Structurally Unsafe ... & Poorly Designed Means Of Conveyance ???

Quoting: ST In BG

Oh no ST, did you have to Just say that. I'm going to get plane tickets to meet up with aisa once she recieves her k1 fiance visa hopefully withen a week or 2 then i will bring her to the USA.

Please protect me and my fiance when we are taking the airplane and have a safe flight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
01/27/2013 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

**Actually ... You Deserve To Have A "Live Audience" With Lord Anu !! ... We'll See What We Can Arrange !!

**It Will Be Interesting ... To Find Out ... Where Your Disrespect Gets You ... In Lord Anu's Presense !!

Me thinks you best have extra diddies when you meet Lord Anu... Mr Anony-mouse.

Wispy
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 33144957
Canada
01/27/2013 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST.

Since Nibiru is close how come lord Anu is tolerating human behavior with all this violence and suffering going on ?
 Quoting: sasha 25645424

becasue he does not want things to backfire!

he is waiting for the right crisis to show up! its an opportunist after all.
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28864482
United States
01/27/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings ST in BG,

I was reading the above posts on 1111 & triple digits. I see them, ALL of them, constantly, everyday without fail. Including 819 twice a day, for two years.

I'm thinking its a code. Possibly a DNA code.

What are we supposed to do with this code, if it is a code? Say it, repeat it. Write them down?

Also, while I'm here posting.... I see 'orbs' , or something in the sky (looks like a star), practically every day now. (I finally got a pic of it). It's weird actually. When the thought comes to my head to look up, I see one. And, no one else sees this!? I don't get it.

Peace!
Truth2
User ID: 1448050
United States
01/27/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Published on Jan 12, 2013

This is Part Two of Orb Ship Seventy One. I lightened and slowed down the craft that was hovering and did an acute vertical angle as it flew from my yard. Notice the Tail, shape of craft, the eye-like lights that put out major light, and fluid look of tail fin how it looks like it wraps around back. As always enjoy! -orbstats

Please see ORB SHIP SEVENTY ONE for all information leading up to Part Two. Thank you!

Truth2
 Quoting: Truth2 1448050

Here is a deleted scene (hmmm...wonder why) from the Abyss that shows similar beings...

Truth2
Truthseeker
User ID: 33126445
South Africa
01/28/2013 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I won't go away... Cos I'm real... Nibiru is not... As for lord Anu.., tell him to call me... When you get to see him...

Quoting: Truthseeker 33126445

How can you say Nibiru is not real when you assume that Lord Anu is real because your saying that you want to get in contact with him.

Hello but Lord Anu's planet that he resides on is Nibiru just like our planet we reside on is the Earth.

Dear Sasha,

Please let me point out SARCASM.... lord Anu is probably hanging out with Peter... In never land...lol.

Truthseeker aka Foundtruth... Lol
Truthseeker
User ID: 33126445
South Africa
01/28/2013 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Me thinks you best have extra diddies when you meet Lord Anu... Mr Anony-mouse.

Wispy
 Quoting: NightWisp

Haha,

You really think that lord anu is gonna dish me out for not showing respect?? Hahaha... If he does exist... I'm sure he will understand the aspect of free will... If he doesn't... Well, then sasha... You know who you really gonna havta answer to??... Don't make silly decisions based on the lies on this thread... YOU know the answers.... Why are you polluting it with this?
MTRL

User ID: 2545602
Georgia
01/28/2013 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello All and Especially the EXTRA TERRESTRIAL

I have a question
who created you as a beings? can you tell me?
NA
UWE
User ID: 631756
Estonia
01/28/2013 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello,

just a little dream to share that I saw couple of days ago: i was in a facility what could be described as a spa locker room. I was looking for "my" locker, and the number of it was 22. I thought I found my locker by looking at number 22 on the door, but understood quickly, it was a different (wrong) label. Then turned to look for the correct locker.. which I found eventually. I didn't open it, instead I observed couple of people leaving the locker room, one of them was my colleague.

During that dream I had a distinct feeling this locker room, this situation, this locker had a concrete meaning, and it is related to swapping my 3D body with a new one. This feeling included another feeling: i will put my old stuff (including clothes) to my locker and take my new stuff out of it and walk away.

That's it.

BR,
UWE
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 33144957
Canada
01/28/2013 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I won't go away... Cos I'm real... Nibiru is not... As for lord Anu.., tell him to call me... When you get to see him...

Dear Sasha,

Please let me point out SARCASM.... lord Anu is probably hanging out with Peter... In never land...lol.

Yeah peter the Commander of the Angels armies... The dreams killers.
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
Truthseeker
User ID: 33211436
South Africa
01/28/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dear Sasha,

Yeah peter the Commander of the Angels armies... The dreams killers.
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

Precisely yoda
Canundrum
Live well, Laugh often

User ID: 599008
United States
01/28/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello fello earth-lingz...

So, it seems nothing new is happening... The world is still spinning.., and we are still on it...

Or am I missing any cool, earth altering, mind bending stuff?

Also. The thing about the 11:11 is all nonsense... Your body has a clock that is more precise than any chronological instrument... That is why drummers and musicians can play play multiple note/beats in fractions of seconds and 'keep time'

Just the pointing out that 11:11 may be 'magical' creates a sub conscious trigger... And when that time is 'now' your sub conscious draws your attention to a clock o validate the 'magic'

Just more fairtyale nonsense.. As NOTHING changes for the better or makes you a better person... Or the universe trying to communicate with you...

Just be a better person... And Live and Love.

Truthseeker.
 Quoting: Truthseeker 32988579

Don't preach and talk down to us please. All we are saying is that we "see" the numbers and it's just an odd phenomenon. Nothing else.... You are the one thinking/saying all the other nonsense ideals.

Sheesh.... calm down.....

canundrum
 Quoting: Canundrum

Conundum,

I present a valid understand of the phenomenon that you are discussing with factual understanding of circadian rhythms (go look it up)... And you think I'm talking down to you and the others... Grow up...

Glp is full of threads like those.. people looking for a sign with clocks...lol, like in a scary movie when he clock strikes 12 midnight some spook is gonna get you... It's called circadian rhythms.... If your sub conscious empowers a belief.... It will re-in force that belief in the real world...

Use it.... Don't use it...

Truthseeker

You have absolutey NO valid understanding of what we are talking about - only an understanding that YOU believe based on what YOU think YOU know; and you are assuming in error.

It is you that needs to grow up and quit throwing tantrums. Whether you "understand" the concept, you are most definitely talking down to us on this thread/forum. You are spewing nothingness, and baiting those of us that bite the hook. Shame on me for biting, and it won't happen again. I agree now, you are a troll.

As for circadian rythms - I knew about those a long time ago. You have no idea what I know.

Now calm down and don't forget the binky.

Canundrum
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/28/2013 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is Part Two of Orb Ship Seventy One. I lightened and slowed down the craft that was hovering and did an acute vertical angle as it flew from my yard. Notice the Tail, shape of craft, the eye-like lights that put out major light, and fluid look of tail fin how it looks like it wraps around back. As always enjoy! -orbstats

Please see ORB SHIP SEVENTY ONE for all information leading up to Part Two. Thank you!

Truth2

The video that shows up after this one, 'best UFO sightings of nov 2012..,,,at 3 mins in......that is EXACTLY what I see ALL the time.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/28/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
The video that shows up after this one, 'best UFO sightings of nov 2012..,,,at 3 mins in......that is EXACTLY what I see ALL the time.

At -3:17
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33237642
United States
01/28/2013 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
baby
Lefty
User ID: 33237642
United States
01/28/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
baby
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33237642

Actually this is for you Truthseeker. I found a truth binky right here for you. Have fun sucking. You foolish, ignorant moran.
Pyractomena borealis

User ID: 20793638
United States
01/28/2013 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Truth2

Here is a deleted scene (hmmm...wonder why) from the Abyss that shows similar beings...

Truth2

What were they thinking?...I did not see this ending until I purchased the DVD. "let's remove the punchline and see if it sells".

Bastids.
There is nothing so powerful as truth, and often nothing so strange ~ Daniel Webster

Omnia Vincit Amor ~ Virgil

The more you learn, the less you know ~ Socrates

That writer does the most, who gives his reader the most knowledge, and takes from him the least time. ~ Charles Caleb Colton
Truthseeker
User ID: 33211329
South Africa
01/29/2013 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello fello earth-lingz...

So, it seems nothing new is happening... The world is still spinning.., and we are still on it...

Or am I missing any cool, earth altering, mind bending stuff?

Also. The thing about the 11:11 is all nonsense... Your body has a clock that is more precise than any chronological instrument... That is why drummers and musicians can play play multiple note/beats in fractions of seconds and 'keep time'

Just the pointing out that 11:11 may be 'magical' creates a sub conscious trigger... And when that time is 'now' your sub conscious draws your attention to a clock o validate the 'magic'

Just more fairtyale nonsense.. As NOTHING changes for the better or makes you a better person... Or the universe trying to communicate with you...

Just be a better person... And Live and Love.

Truthseeker.
 Quoting: Truthseeker 32988579

Don't preach and talk down to us please. All we are saying is that we "see" the numbers and it's just an odd phenomenon. Nothing else.... You are the one thinking/saying all the other nonsense ideals.

Sheesh.... calm down.....

canundrum

Conundum,

I present a valid understand of the phenomenon that you are discussing with factual understanding of circadian rhythms (go look it up)... And you think I'm talking down to you and the others... Grow up...

Glp is full of threads like those.. people looking for a sign with clocks...lol, like in a scary movie when he clock strikes 12 midnight some spook is gonna get you... It's called circadian rhythms.... If your sub conscious empowers a belief.... It will re-in force that belief in the real world...

Use it.... Don't use it...

Truthseeker

You have absolutey NO valid understanding of what we are talking about - only an understanding that YOU believe based on what YOU think YOU know; and you are assuming in error.

It is you that needs to grow up and quit throwing tantrums. Whether you "understand" the concept, you are most definitely talking down to us on this thread/forum. You are spewing nothingness, and baiting those of us that bite the hook. Shame on me for biting, and it won't happen again. I agree now, you are a troll.

As for circadian rythms - I knew about those a long time ago. You have no idea what I know.

Now calm down and don't forget the binky.

Canundrum

Cool,

so now we are talking...

what you are proposing is that numbers like 11:11 , or 33:33 or 14:14 have special meanings given by ET/ other dimensional beings for some reason that we yet not know.... am i correct in saying this is the jest of the conversation??

so here I am disagreeing with that theory, and thereby labeled a troll... why.. because its easier to just say "ha, look.... troll".. .than to try and understand the latent logic in the assumption.

I choose to understand that if there was some meaningful knowledge to be garnered from the aether, it would be in a more precise, awe defining method. Whats the point of receiving a "message" that the receiver has no idea in the meaning... and ONLY holds true for that receiver who just so happens to think that those numbers are special... mmmpph

so comes in circadian rhythms, biological chronology... as precise or even more so... than the atomic clock. So we say, hey those numbers are special... our sub-conscience buys into the idea, and thereby enforces the "magic" in the real world.

Now, is that not a valid argument?? ,

Insofar as my beliefs, incase anyone is wondering ... they havent changed, I believe in the existence of ET's... however my belief is that they are CREATED... not the creators, as we are lied about.. even if our DNA was tampered with, we are the direct product of the SOURCE. All will answer/ account to the SOURCE of all things.... make no mistake. Even lord anu, with all his "power" will answer and give account.... on that day... lord anu will need to carry a spare set of undies... hahaha ..... Created being trying to take glory away from the SOURCE... thats going to be a fun event.

Maybe if people understood that they are part of the SOURCE, and are more powerful than they are told to believe... then this world will be a much much better place.

Truthseeker.
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 33214103
Canada
01/29/2013 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Truth2

Truth2

typical of hollywood.... human is bad and it needs to be controlled. Mind parasiting at work there... i mean subconcious hijacking!

Higher beings of conciousness do not judge others at all!

if they do then they are only looking out to control other beings by making those being feel guilty for all that happens to them... Basic "Shift the blame" game. What ever happens is always our fault.... Yeah, BORING!

We all know water is the intelligent diseing and the high density earth! you aliens hide there, because you can more easyly control low density beings by infecting water with your energy you mind parasites! Water is intelligent, and too much loving to give a flying rats ass about your dominitive and "god like" complex need to control every single living being in the frigin universe!

If we are that much frigin pathetic as a race, then why bother? because you lie like you breathe scums!

Only your interest counts int it!
As above so bellow! As in as out.

what happens on Earth is micro /macro cosmos at work.

Spiritual, physical, nothing is ever an illusion.

Think youve been deceiving humanity good? Well your in for quite a mutherfucking suprise deceivers! The deceivers Shall be deceived! So it has been said! So it will be!

Amy
User ID: 32261731
South Korea
01/29/2013 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
**In Response To: RightNut: User ID: 32939787 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Well... I wasthrowing a boomerang! Hehe!

Look... he presences himself as an AH constantly saying ST talking BS and then pretend to be 'respectful' and 'humorous ' ..but look at his words : nonsenses and junks...!

No wisdom ...shallow meaningless... yet constantly preaching others... I just wish he go away now.

**OH Yes !! ...& JustA Lonely Troll !! ... Maybe There Should Be "Troll Ads" ?? ...

**WantAd Says ..."Lonely Troll With Lovely Under Bridge Home ... Seeking Company & Companionship Of Other Lonely Troll ... To Help Cast Unaware ... Into The Pit Of Eternal Peirl !! ...(Reply To ThisAd (Care Of Paper) ... Using Ad Number Provided. ... .Hee Hee Hee !!

Let that repeated one more time! Hehehe.!!

Friendship? Forum buddies? No thanks...I don't need such an annoying tail ...! Go away Truthseeker... that's the Truth you should hear.
Amy
User ID: 32261731
South Korea
01/29/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++ (Page 35)

Greetings: Moogle User ID: 467

Thisprophet Yaweh character who can make UFO stuff appear... he said he got the information from an old part of the jewish Bible or something... I thought it was said all that is the Bible is BS???

**It Was Inferred By Another That This Was The Case !! ... In Our View This Of Many "ManmadeCreated Bibles"...Of ThoseWitnesses...They Did Not Understand What They Were Seeing ... Such Information That Put Down Later To Papyrus Was Distorted In View & Transmission ... The Ideas Were Altered To Particular Individual & Political Viewpoints ... Materials Were Expunged/Taken Out/Left Out ...And The Works Were Condensed Into A "Readers Digest Format" For Easier Reading !!

If your race is so advanced why are you wasting so much of our time??? You have infinite time to come up with infinite things... yet you choose not to act for ages and ages... HRMMM lets see here... are you afraid of something??? Why are you hiding in the shadows???

**One Cannot Waste ...Of Which OneDoes Not Understand !! ... Since You Do Not Understand "True Time" Then There Is No Waste !! ... It Is Only In The Illusion Of Those Who Are Programmed Into "Non-Linear Time" That Such Thoughts/Views Are Prevelent!!

**We Do Most All Of Our Work ... "Behind The Scenes" ... As We Understand That Such Draumatic Changes Can Be Inheritantly Dangerous To A Society/Civilization That Is In An Infantile State !! ... *So Much To Your Not Seeing UsPerform Our Duties ... We Are Constantly "On The Job" !!

If that manifest stuff is true about thinking and believing enough to make things come true... you better believe Jesus will be coming even if he didn´t exist before lol cause we got a largenumber of churches and mind sets of that here... so what are you gonna do about that??? And if that manifest stuff isn´t true why meditate? Seems a catch-22 that you are caught in...

**We Do Not "Believe" In Illusion !! ... As The Fabrication/Creation Of "Jesus" Is One Such Example !! ... *The Enevitable Will Eventually Happen Of Course ... The Beings Here Will Loose Their Dependance ... Their "Crutch" ... Their "Belief" In That Which Was & Is Not ...And Focus Their Attentions On Those Things That Truely Are & Will Be!!

**If You Are Referring To ... "Manifesting One´s Own Reality" ?? ... Only On A Limited & Non-Dangerous Level At This Moment/"Time"...AsIndeed The Beings Are Just Taking TheirFirst"Baby Steps"& Learning HowTo Walk!! ... *So We May Say That All ThingsIn Regard To If One Meditates Or Finds Another Method To Connect To All Things ... This Is Indeed A Learning Process !!

I would rather have a pure being that is the idea of Jesus save everything than conspiring practical jokers from other dimensions who mess around with insectoid bodies and affros than saving us...

**Even The Being Of Which The Basis Of Which "Jesus" Was Formulated ... Had His Difficulties...Had HisChallengesOf Which HeNeeded To Work On !! ...So IfYou Are Looking For Perfection ?? ... Know That Perfection Is Only That Which Is Seen From A Particular Point Of View ... It Is Perception In/Of Itself !!

**You Do Not Seem To Realize That The GiftOf Laughter ... The Gift Of Hilarity ... Is Intertwined With That Of Which You Call: Love & Compassion !! ... Which Is Very High Learning Indeed !! ... So Of Which You Believe To Be A Detriment To The Learning Processes ...IsInsteadA Boon ... A Great Example/Lesson That The Beings Of Terra/Earth Need To Learn !!

**WhileWe Are Helping You ... We Cannot Arbitrarily When One So Chooses ... Save One From Themselves !! ... Each Individual Must Decide This On Their Own !! ...We May AdviseIn Certain Situations ... But The Inner Changes To Ones Being ... Must Come From A Change In One´s Own Outlook ... How One Sees Life & The Life Forms Around Them !!

**For Obvious Reasons Of Safety & Security ... And So As Not To Instantly Disrupt Your Society & Civilization ...WeDoNotOutwardly "Step In" & Take Charge Of Things!! ...WhileWe Have The Ability ...WeAreNotAllowed To Simply TakeOver & Take Control ... As This Would Cause Massive Damage To Your World ... Through The Maddness That Would Result ... From Individuals & Others Lives ... Based On "Beliefs" Rather Then On Substance ... Having Their "Rugs" Being Pulled Out From Under Them !!

**As To Physically Saving Beings Once The TimeOf ChangeAreUpon This World ...ThisWould Entirely Depend On Each Individual´s"Soul Arrangements/Agreements" !!

**There Are Those Who Will BeRemoved...To LiveTheirLivesElsewhere ForA "Time" & Then Will Return To Rebuild Your World !! ... Of Which We & Others Will Be Assisting !!

**There Are Those Who Had Decided Before They Were In Flesh Form ... That They Want To Experience The Changes ... And They Will Remain To Live Through This!! ...And Their"Energy Essenses" (Their True Selves) ... Will Be Departing To Go Elsewhere ...When Their Corporeal Shells/BodiesAreSo Damaged As To Not Support TheirBeing !!

I think the need for fun is only around because life is hellish...

**The Need For Fun ... Is The Need For Play ... To Learn & To Experience !! ... To Take In Life & The Life Processes !! ... *It WasSaid In A ScienceFiction Program/Episode That Is Popular ... "TheGreater The Mind ... The Greater The Need For The Simplicity Of Play" !! ...*There Is No & Never Was A "Hell" !! ... One Makes Of Life What They So Choose !! ... It Is Perception Is It Not ??

I think if life was right we could just exist and we would be content with that...

**Ahh... But You Would Not Learn ... You Would Not Grow !! ... And That Is The Point !! ...To Explore & To Learn ... And To Eventually Reunite With The Source Of All Things...Of Which You Are Part !!

So I would assume existence where you are is hellish too... interesting...

**As StatedThere Is No Such Thing !! ... It Is Illusion !! ... So Such Cannot Be "Hellish"!! ...Although WeMay State That There Is * Always Will Be Challenges !!

BTW... ST in BG... I will alwaysthink in the box that is the confines of my heart and mind in this body...

**Yes Of Course !! ... However You Need To Expand Beyond This !! ... When It Is Your "Time" & When You Are Ready Of Course !!

You stillarein a box tooapparently... isitfun pretending yoursisbetter? you seem to enjoy it

**We Are What You May Say ... Are Far Removed From Such Restraining Enclosures !! ... Our Way Is Not Better ... It Is Not Worse !! ... It Is Simply The Way Of Ourselves & Our Beings !!

You wanna call me a debunker? lol... you better have some words of wisdom lol or else you debunked yaself just nobody else was willing to think this up...

**Your Point Is Incoherent !! ... Confused & Distorted !! ... We Do Not Understand Of Which You Refer !! ...*We May Suggest That Another Personality (Perhaps Other Then That Which Posted Under The "Handle" Moogle ??) Is Present !!

Peoplecarestill.. scary...bescared alienslolol... pfft...

NEXT IDEA TO SAVE OUR PLANET PLZ? rofl

**Again These ThingsAre Not Understood & To Us ... "Incoherent Thoughts" Of Confusion & Distortion !!

ST In BG

GLP