Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31844515
Canada
01/29/2013 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
HELLO EARTHLINGS,

I am a extra terrestrial and I have been reading your webforums and magazines and watched your t.v channels and monitored your phone calls

I have decided to be the first alien to let himself be asked questions and answer and that all on GLP.

I await your questions

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER...V
 Quoting: EXTRA TERRESTRIAL 12809

Yeah, and I'm Mother Teresa...

tounge
Truthseeker
User ID: 33211329
South Africa
01/29/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
**In Response To: RightNut: User ID: 32939787 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Well... I wasthrowing a boomerang! Hehe!

Look... he presences himself as an AH constantly saying ST talking BS and then pretend to be 'respectful' and 'humorous ' ..but look at his words : nonsenses and junks...!

No wisdom ...shallow meaningless... yet constantly preaching others... I just wish he go away now.

**OH Yes !! ...& JustA Lonely Troll !! ... Maybe There Should Be "Troll Ads" ?? ...

**WantAd Says ..."Lonely Troll With Lovely Under Bridge Home ... Seeking Company & Companionship Of Other Lonely Troll ... To Help Cast Unaware ... Into The Pit Of Eternal Peirl !! ...(Reply To ThisAd (Care Of Paper) ... Using Ad Number Provided. ... .Hee Hee Hee !!

Let that repeated one more time! Hehehe.!!

Friendship? Forum buddies? No thanks...I don't need such an annoying tail ...! Go away Truthseeker... that's the Truth you should hear.
 Quoting: Amy 32261731

A lot of people on this thread need a lesson on SARCASM... Im not here to be anyone's friend....lol... neither anyones enemy.... I am just here.

Its such a shame... I pity you Amy!!! i really do. Being lied to like this, and then defending that lie!! , and then going thru all the mind contrasts you go thru.... its almost like you enjoy the deceiving aliens / wannabes screwing with your head, and then some... its like a crack-whore... knowing its bad... yet keep on coming back for more.

Anyways,
cool, ill ignore you too as well (as you are not open to reason)...lol. no harm done to me... I belong to the SOURCE... whilst YOU think you belong to them, the deceivers!!!

Truthseeker
Amy
User ID: 32261731
South Korea
01/29/2013 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Truthseeker calm down calm down ...hahaha.!!!
ok I agree with you this time, that you are the Sauce and I am just a beef eater...hahaha! Draw the line now... and don't cross over ...hahahah!!!
Junk smelly Sauce who would want to be around?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18342848
Canada
01/29/2013 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
its kind of nice when you can visit many places out - of - body during sleep, where you cant go during day time in physical body. And No plane tickets needed hehe.

**Why Would Anyone Ride/Travel ... In Those Structurally Unsafe ... & Poorly Designed Means Of Conveyance ???

Quoting: ST In BG

Oh no ST, did you have to Just say that. I'm going to get plane tickets to meet up with aisa once she recieves her k1 fiance visa hopefully withen a week or 2 then i will bring her to the USA.

Please protect me and my fiance when we are taking the airplane and have a safe flight.
 Quoting: sasha 25645424

Don't worry Josh, the odds of dying in a plane crash on a plane from one of the top 25 airlines in the world (the ones you find in the US, Canada, Europe, Japan etc) is roughly 1 in 10.46 million. That may be unsafe by ET standards, but it is still a tremendously small chance overall. So unless you're planning another 10 million flights, you should be fine.
UWE
User ID: 631756
Estonia
01/29/2013 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a deleted scene (hmmm...wonder why) from the Abyss that shows similar beings...

Truth2
 Quoting: Truth2 1448050

Hmmm... but in this scene.... I would applaud and cheer if the mile-high waterwall did continue its course to clean up everything in its path...

Strange, why on the earth would I want that....

UWE.
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 33214103
Canada
01/29/2013 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a deleted scene (hmmm...wonder why) from the Abyss that shows similar beings...

Truth2
 Quoting: Truth2 1448050

Hmmm... but in this scene.... I would applaud and cheer if the mile-high waterwall did continue its course to clean up everything in its path...

Strange, why on the earth would I want that....

UWE.
 Quoting: UWE 631756

earth did not want that!

the aliens living underwater are programing water with their intents! Water has a memory and it can be programmed by the first who do it!

Water is like the source, its like passion. It does not make difference between evil and good, it just here and availaible at all time.

It is the aliens that are killing off humans under the cover of Natural disaster!

Think about this! If humans are so pathethic and worthless, then why bother? because they are liars.
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Lefty
User ID: 33268559
United States
01/29/2013 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
HELLO EARTHLINGS,

I am a extra terrestrial and I have been reading your webforums and magazines and watched your t.v channels and monitored your phone calls

I have decided to be the first alien to let himself be asked questions and answer and that all on GLP.

I await your questions

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER...V
 Quoting: EXTRA TERRESTRIAL 12809

Yeah, and I'm Mother Teresa...

tounge
 Quoting: Kinga

Hey Momma Teresa, long time, no see. Where you been? So nice of you to show up. Now, get lost nimcompoop!!
Lefty
User ID: 33268559
United States
01/29/2013 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
**In Response To: RightNut: User ID: 32939787 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

snip>>>

No wisdom ...shallow meaningless... yet constantly preaching others... I just wish he go away now.

**OH Yes !! ...& JustA Lonely Troll !! ... Maybe There Should Be "Troll Ads" ?? ...

**WantAd Says ..."Lonely Troll With Lovely Under Bridge Home ... Seeking Company & Companionship Of Other Lonely Troll ... To Help Cast Unaware ... Into The Pit Of Eternal Peirl !! ...(Reply To ThisAd (Care Of Paper) ... Using Ad Number Provided. ... .Hee Hee Hee !!

Friendship? Forum buddies? No thanks...I don't need such an annoying tail ...! Go away Truthseeker... that's the Truth you should hear.

.. its like a crack-whore... knowing its bad... yet keep on coming back for more.
 Quoting: Truthseeker 33211329

Yeah Truthseeker, you have described yourself quite well. You keep coming back for more and more. We know you are addicted to this thread.

Truthseeker
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
01/29/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

snip>>>

.. its like a crack-whore... knowing its bad... yet keep on coming back for more.

Yeah Truthseeker, you have described yourself quite well. You keep coming back for more and more. We know you are addicted to this thread.

Truthseeker
 Quoting: Lefty 33268559

for so called Loving et's you are trolling a lot! Being unable to control your emotions shows a lot about who you really are!

As above so bellow!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
Canundrum
Live well, Laugh often

User ID: 888494
United States
01/29/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cool,

so now we are talking...

what you are proposing is that numbers like 11:11 , or 33:33 or 14:14 have special meanings given by ET/ other dimensional beings for some reason that we yet not know.... am i correct in saying this is the jest of the conversation??

so here I am disagreeing with that theory, and thereby labeled a troll... why.. because its easier to just say "ha, look.... troll".. .than to try and understand the latent logic in the assumption.

I choose to understand that if there was some meaningful knowledge to be garnered from the aether, it would be in a more precise, awe defining method. Whats the point of receiving a "message" that the receiver has no idea in the meaning... and ONLY holds true for that receiver who just so happens to think that those numbers are special... mmmpph

so comes in circadian rhythms, biological chronology... as precise or even more so... than the atomic clock. So we say, hey those numbers are special... our sub-conscience buys into the idea, and thereby enforces the "magic" in the real world.

Now, is that not a valid argument?? ,

Insofar as my beliefs, incase anyone is wondering ... they havent changed, I believe in the existence of ET's... however my belief is that they are CREATED... not the creators, as we are lied about.. even if our DNA was tampered with, we are the direct product of the SOURCE. All will answer/ account to the SOURCE of all things.... make no mistake. Even lord anu, with all his "power" will answer and give account.... on that day... lord anu will need to carry a spare set of undies... hahaha ..... Created being trying to take glory away from the SOURCE... thats going to be a fun event.

Maybe if people understood that they are part of the SOURCE, and are more powerful than they are told to believe... then this world will be a much much better place.

Truthseeker.

Ok - dang it, I just can't resist biting that sharp hook yet again. The numbers I saw and continue to see are only WEIRD. I made no mention that they MEAN anything - ANYTHING. Only that it is odd that i see them just like Amy said she SAW them too. Neither of us said they MEAN anything in particular. Specualating that it is coincidental and or "COULD" mean something is only fodder for verbal consumption. Pretty simple concept, right??!! Perhaps simplicity is too hard of a concept for your mind since you in such an advanced stage of development??!!

You sound like you have been visiting the site of RA with all your talk of the "source". Yes, I know of RA and the source as well as it was part of my journey. Just as it is part of your journey; hopefully you don't stop learning and just sit on your book of RA because it "aint" all there is.

As for creation - major duh factor here!! All things are created, whether of something or nothing. We will know who the creator(s) are when the time comes. We will know when we are ABLE to know. You talk like a religious nutjob spewing blind belief in bible BS with your specific belief in a ONE source. Again, major duh factor. We are all a direct product of creation - our bodies are created for this time, this adventure in 3d here and now. It is our essence that makes us "us" who we are and it is that essence that goes on after death of the body, learning new adventures; evolving to where?..... only those that get "there" know.... Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Never stop looking, never stop learning, neaver STOP!!

canundrum
RightNut
User ID: 29869779
United States
01/29/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Canundrum, its NutJob. Haa haa haa...hee hee hee.

I am so glad I have learned how to refrain. As you know it was not an easy task for me to do.

I am fascinated by the actions/responses of posters to the ET tread as of late.

We all learn at a different rate. Even those who stick to the bottom of ones shoe eventually learns.

In my journey from where I was to where I am...I to had to learn much. In that journey I at one point irritated about everyone on the ET thread...including most of the ET's.

Some of us just have to irritate and annoy to be a part of what is. This is not exclusive to humans only.

Anyone, who continues to visit this thread understands some of the value here. To understand all the value...we will need to be out of these monkey suits.

I am not promoting anyone nor defending anyone. It is just that we ALL have a different way of learning the truth.

Normally I am the cause of prolonged bickering with the less fortunate. It is amusing to see how it is without me.

Carry on....

Regards
Canundrum
Live well, Laugh often

User ID: 1203661
United States
01/29/2013 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Canundrum, its NutJob. Haa haa haa...hee hee hee.

I am so glad I have learned how to refrain. As you know it was not an easy task for me to do.

I am fascinated by the actions/responses of posters to the ET tread as of late.

We all learn at a different rate. Even those who stick to the bottom of ones shoe eventually learns.

In my journey from where I was to where I am...I to had to learn much. In that journey I at one point irritated about everyone on the ET thread...including most of the ET's.

Some of us just have to irritate and annoy to be a part of what is. This is not exclusive to humans only.

Anyone, who continues to visit this thread understands some of the value here. To understand all the value...we will need to be out of these monkey suits.

I am not promoting anyone nor defending anyone. It is just that we ALL have a different way of learning the truth.

Normally I am the cause of prolonged bickering with the less fortunate. It is amusing to see how it is without me.

Carry on....

Regards
 Quoting: RightNut 29869779

Hi RN - I was never irritated really:-) You have a way of adding laughter to your rants, so it was fun to read. Actually I miss your muses:-)

Canundrum
Amy
South Korea
01/29/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Lefty

for so called Loving et's you are trolling a lot! Being unable to control your emotions shows a lot about who you really are!

As above so bellow!
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

TALk about Emotion Controlling ...lets see how well you do that Storm ..!?
Read your thread below I see all of the anger and judging behind ur words...
They reflect exactly about you, the way you describe about others.
BAD? SCUM? BORING? BLAMING? PATHETIC?

Leave alone how junk and messy your thoughts and understandings, that no one can understand any idea of what you are talking about.

You should make friend with Truthseeker!

typical of hollywood.... human is bad and it needs to be controlled. Mind parasiting at work there... i mean subconcious hijacking!

Higher beings of conciousness do not judge others at all!

if they do then they are only looking out to control other beings by making those being feel guilty for all that happens to them... Basic "Shift the blame" game. What ever happens is always our fault.... Yeah, BORING!

We all know water is the intelligent diseing and the high density earth! you aliens hide there, because you can more easyly control low density beings by infecting water with your energy you mind parasites! Water is intelligent, and too much loving to give a flying rats ass about your dominitive and "god like" complex need to control every single living being in the frigin universe!

If we are that much frigin pathetic as a race, then why bother? because you lie like you breathe scums!

Only your interest counts int it!
As above so bellow! As in as out.

what happens on Earth is micro /macro cosmos at work.

Spiritual, physical, nothing is ever an illusion.

Think youve been deceiving humanity good? Well your in for quite a mutherfucking suprise deceivers! The deceivers Shall be deceived! So it has been said! So it will be!
Truthseeker
South Africa
01/29/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cool,

so now we are talking...

what you are proposing is that numbers like 11:11 , or 33:33 or 14:14 have special meanings given by ET/ other dimensional beings for some reason that we yet not know.... am i correct in saying this is the jest of the conversation??

so here I am disagreeing with that theory, and thereby labeled a troll... why.. because its easier to just say "ha, look.... troll".. .than to try and understand the latent logic in the assumption.

I choose to understand that if there was some meaningful knowledge to be garnered from the aether, it would be in a more precise, awe defining method. Whats the point of receiving a "message" that the receiver has no idea in the meaning... and ONLY holds true for that receiver who just so happens to think that those numbers are special... mmmpph

so comes in circadian rhythms, biological chronology... as precise or even more so... than the atomic clock. So we say, hey those numbers are special... our sub-conscience buys into the idea, and thereby enforces the "magic" in the real world.

Now, is that not a valid argument?? ,

Insofar as my beliefs, incase anyone is wondering ... they havent changed, I believe in the existence of ET's... however my belief is that they are CREATED... not the creators, as we are lied about.. even if our DNA was tampered with, we are the direct product of the SOURCE. All will answer/ account to the SOURCE of all things.... make no mistake. Even lord anu, with all his "power" will answer and give account.... on that day... lord anu will need to carry a spare set of undies... hahaha ..... Created being trying to take glory away from the SOURCE... thats going to be a fun event.

Maybe if people understood that they are part of the SOURCE, and are more powerful than they are told to believe... then this world will be a much much better place.

Truthseeker.

Ok - dang it, I just can't resist biting that sharp hook yet again. The numbers I saw and continue to see are only WEIRD. I made no mention that they MEAN anything - ANYTHING. Only that it is odd that i see them just like Amy said she SAW them too. Neither of us said they MEAN anything in particular. Specualating that it is coincidental and or "COULD" mean something is only fodder for verbal consumption. Pretty simple concept, right??!! Perhaps simplicity is too hard of a concept for your mind since you in such an advanced stage of development??!!

You sound like you have been visiting the site of RA with all your talk of the "source". Yes, I know of RA and the source as well as it was part of my journey. Just as it is part of your journey; hopefully you don't stop learning and just sit on your book of RA because it "aint" all there is.

As for creation - major duh factor here!! All things are created, whether of something or nothing. We will know who the creator(s) are when the time comes. We will know when we are ABLE to know. You talk like a religious nutjob spewing blind belief in bible BS with your specific belief in a ONE source. Again, major duh factor. We are all a direct product of creation - our bodies are created for this time, this adventure in 3d here and now. It is our essence that makes us "us" who we are and it is that essence that goes on after death of the body, learning new adventures; evolving to where?..... only those that get "there" know.... Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Never stop looking, never stop learning, neaver STOP!!

canundrum
 Quoting: Canundrum

Canundrum,,

Your response is respected as it tried to communicate your viewpoint whilst understanding mine... Thank you for just not saying... Whatever...

To respond, my response to the time stuff was that -that particular phenomenon was heavily discussed on Glp over the last few months... So even myself, I found myself looking at the digital clocks even more frequent than I normally would... It's as though my sub conscience was trying to tie the physical into the metaphysical... At that point I had to ask myself, if I had never read the 11:11 posts on Glp... Would I have cared?.. However, if I choose, consciously or sub consciously to escalate that thinking... I would be trying to gather meaning from the perceived time syncrosis. I urge you to look deeper into the argument I presented..

Insofar as ra goes... I don't read the book of ra... I know of the character though.. My word on this forum for SOURCE= The Almighty, the creator of all time, mass and other... Earthly termed God... However, I was told to not speak of God on a ET thread... So I don't...lol.... Doesn't change the fact that all created beings will have to give account for his/her/it's actions..

My biggest issue on this thread, is being told that lord anu is chief whip... Coming on a planet FULL with nepphilim.... Now, study any ancient text and you will quickly realize... Those where the fallen angels of old... Distorted or not,, doesn't matter.. My point is that they ALL where created... And we, Humanity need to be scared of these??... Other created being??

I personally choose to bow only to the one who created all things, the SOURCE... Not be lied to that I need to worship some alien power hungry mut who wants to control other forms of life...

Thanks for listening...
Truthseeker
Truthseeker
South Africa
01/29/2013 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

As above so bellow!

Leave alone how junk and messy your thoughts and understandings, that no one can understand any idea of what you are talking about.

typical of hollywood.... human is bad and it needs to be controlled. Mind parasiting at work there... i mean subconcious hijacking!

if they do then they are only looking out to control other beings by making those being feel guilty for all that happens to them... Basic "Shift the blame" game. What ever happens is always our fault.... Yeah, BORING!

We all know water is the intelligent diseing and the high density earth! you aliens hide there, because you can more easyly control low density beings by infecting water with your energy you mind parasites! Water is intelligent, and too much loving to give a flying rats ass about your dominitive and "god like" complex need to control every single living being in the frigin universe!

If we are that much frigin pathetic as a race, then why bother? because you lie like you breathe scums!

Think youve been deceiving humanity good? Well your in for quite a mutherfucking suprise deceivers! The deceivers Shall be deceived! So it has been said! So it will be!

Amy,

You do realize this is/ was and NEVER going to be an attack on you... I have argument about the perceived deception being put out by the so called aliens... The ones who say that this life is terrible, and our bodies are outdated etc...

Monsterruns beef is with the same deceivers.. Thats it.. Trying to get the deceptions out the way...

To consider:
I never ever said... HEY, Belive what I'm saying cos its the truth.. However, one needs to question and form intelligent debate. That's what I'm doing...

If i said, I was a prophet... You will say... Whats the lottery number for tomorrow... I give you said numbers,.... Tomorrow comes, numbers WRONG... Guess what... I AIN'T no prophet... I am DELUSIONAL.

st and lord anu and whoever else should really thank Chronos for extended time... Cos their time is fast approaching... And to deceive as many as they can is their aim....

Believe me or not... Up to you.. But at least look into the plausibility of what I am suggesting.

Truthseeker.
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
01/29/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

As above so bellow!

and you jump in the "shift the blame" game! again its my fault... You perfectly arrogant and know it all Et's.

Amy
South Korea
01/29/2013 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Truthseeker and Storm. ... you are making all kinds of weird statements as if they are 100% fact....while we have been only questioning and suggesting.... So who are Arrogant you need to measure and compare that again...!!!

Read again your words... mostly assumptions made as facts and statements... that's know - it - all arrogant!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
01/29/2013 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Truthseeker and Storm. ... you are making all kinds of weird statements as if they are 100% fact....while we have been only questioning and suggesting.... So who are Arrogant you need to measure and compare that again...!!!

Read again your words... mostly assumptions made as facts and statements... that's know - it - all arrogant!

Amy...

Mostly I think it is akin to the scared little boy whistling past the graveyard after dark.

They are afraid.

They cover their fear that this may be true info by discrediting it, mocking it and hoping by poking fun at it, that they might delude themselves into believing that everything is OK, fine , hunkie dory....and a hoax.

By hoping to discredit the beliefs we have that this is real, they are trying to calm their own fears.

In other words I guess.. they will be soothed into slumber if they can make you believe it is all a lie. Therefore, they do not have to confront the fact that the boogie man is knocking on the bed room door after bedtime.

Wispy
Blitz the storm-striker

Canada
01/29/2013 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Amy...

Mostly I think it is akin to the scared little boy whistling past the graveyard after dark.

They are afraid.

They cover their fear that this may be true info by discrediting it, mocking it and hoping by poking fun at it, that they might delude themselves into believing that everything is OK, fine , hunkie dory....and a hoax.

By hoping to discredit the beliefs we have that this is real, they are trying to calm their own fears.

In other words I guess.. they will be soothed into slumber if they can make you believe it is all a lie. Therefore, they do not have to confront the fact that the boogie man is knocking on the bed room door after bedtime.

Wispy
 Quoting: NightWisp

Ok so now you just sink in your beleifs so hard that anyone who does not think like you is automaticly affraid and or a dellusional?

ok fine good with you! Still you are only inflinging this to yourself as well.

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Amy...

They are afraid.

Wispy

Ok so now you just sink in your beleifs so hard that anyone who does not think like you is automaticly affraid and or a dellusional?

You may be right. But... I did not send the visions to myself. And the TTs were most informative.

Wispy
Truthseeker
South Africa
01/29/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Amy...

They are afraid.

Wispy

You may be right. But... I did not send the visions to myself. And the TTs were most informative.

Wispy

Wispy,

Everyone has dreams... And strangely enough... That which is most active on your mind will become dreams at night... Your sub conscience trying to make sense of it all....

Trust me, I ain't afraid of anything... Not spooks, not people, definetly not the aliens as well as surely not afraid of death.... And that is me being 100% truthful.

Wispy... Did ANYTHING in your visions or St told you come to pass?? .. If so, I will retract all my statements... As this wold be based on fact... If not, the ETs only seek to further mind warp and delude.... Look past all the movie/ fairtyale bs.... At least try.... Don't make this thread a religion...

Truthseeker.
User ID: 22948885
United States
01/29/2013 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Um, aliens, 924 here. Quick question: when will we be reunited with the rest? We want to get back to our old way of life now
Anonymous Coward
South Africa
01/29/2013 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Amy,

Which are the assumptions I have made.. Please state them....

I have called the Ets deceivers.... That is NO assumption, that is a FACT... This whole thread testifies that your being lied to.... I can state them...

Josh will be dead.
We won't be around to see Decemebr 2012... We would be long gone
Etc etc..... I can find plenty more

Truthseeker
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2013 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
[

Wispy

Wispy,

Everyone has dreams... And strangely enough... That which is most active on your mind will become dreams at night... Your sub conscience trying to make sense of it all....

Trust me, I ain't afraid of anything... Not spooks, not people, definetly not the aliens as well as surely not afraid of death.... And that is me being 100% truthful.

Wispy... Did ANYTHING in your visions or St told you come to pass?? .. If so, I will retract all my statements... As this wold be based on fact... If not, the ETs only seek to further mind warp and delude.... Look past all the movie/ fairtyale bs.... At least try.... Don't make this thread a religion...

Truthseeker.

You misunderstand. The TTs are not dreams. I am awake when they appear. They are like movies. Sometimes just pictures.

Wispy
Amy
South Korea
01/30/2013 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have called the Ets deceivers.... That is NO assumption, that is a FACT... This whole thread testifies that your being lied to.... I can state them...

Truthseeker
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33211329

Your words have already confirmed what I said. Talk about ETs you have no idea...shut up and don't reply my posts ever again.

I have my ET friends and family all around me...helping me all the time... how stupid you are not understanding my jokes but still trying to preach me!

My last reply to you.
Truthseeker
South Africa
01/30/2013 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Truthseeker
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33211329

Your words have already confirmed what I said. Talk about ETs you have no idea...shut up and don't reply my posts ever again.

I have my ET friends and family all around me...helping me all the time... how stupid you are not understanding my jokes but still trying to preach me!

My last reply to you.

This is no attack on you.. why do you keep on defending yourself??? .. I was talking about the et's and their deception...

Where are the jokes?? ..

A bit personal... cos you went there:>
Why are you getting touchy... cos the TRUTH is that you want to protect your cozy way of thinking.. that some ET riding on nibiru is going to come and take you away from your perceived nightmare called life.... hahah ..now thats a joke!

ET friends = aliens = Demons = energy sucking parasites ... enjoy!

Truthseeker.
Canundrum
Live well, Laugh often

User ID: 607707
United States
01/30/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Canundrum,,

Your response is respected as it tried to communicate your viewpoint whilst understanding mine... Thank you for just not saying... Whatever...

To respond, my response to the time stuff was that -that particular phenomenon was heavily discussed on Glp over the last few months... So even myself, I found myself looking at the digital clocks even more frequent than I normally would... It's as though my sub conscience was trying to tie the physical into the metaphysical... At that point I had to ask myself, if I had never read the 11:11 posts on Glp... Would I have cared?.. However, if I choose, consciously or sub consciously to escalate that thinking... I would be trying to gather meaning from the perceived time syncrosis. I urge you to look deeper into the argument I presented..

Insofar as ra goes... I don't read the book of ra... I know of the character though.. My word on this forum for SOURCE= The Almighty, the creator of all time, mass and other... Earthly termed God... However, I was told to not speak of God on a ET thread... So I don't...lol.... Doesn't change the fact that all created beings will have to give account for his/her/it's actions..

My biggest issue on this thread, is being told that lord anu is chief whip... Coming on a planet FULL with nepphilim.... Now, study any ancient text and you will quickly realize... Those where the fallen angels of old... Distorted or not,, doesn't matter.. My point is that they ALL where created... And we, Humanity need to be scared of these??... Other created being??

I personally choose to bow only to the one who created all things, the SOURCE... Not be lied to that I need to worship some alien power hungry mut who wants to control other forms of life...

Thanks for listening...
Truthseeker

Ok Truthseeker ~ At least you are calmed down a bit, so that is VERY nice. You get more bees with honey than you do with vinegar!

As for the "time" phenomenon ~ i've seen these double/triple/quadriple digits for many years. It's just odd and when I hear of other folks talking about it, I comment my perspective on the subject. Doesn't mean anything, only that it's odd. And talking about it doesn't make me see it more often, or look for them harder or even think about it more.

From your description about how following GLP on the same numerologic topic seemed to cause you to "see" mentioned digits; it would seem that you are quite influenced by others; so it behooved you to take a step back and question the topic and why you "seemed" to see it more. That is a good thing to question yourself and keep your mind open!!

There are tons of info that describe Lord Anu as one of many "Lords"; overseeing the territory he is assigned to. Just like you take care of your house, so does Lord Anu. He returns for two reasons: (1) to remove those which were left behind that basically ruined life on earth (2) to cleanse earth and help her evolve. He's not coming for "us". I've never seen him that I can remember in this 3d personna, so I can't say he exists....

But, I don't belief in worship either. I believe in the old ways, of giving thanks. Worship was created by those in power to manipulate the masses and it's evolved into the churches.

I'm an agnostic really in anything. "I'll believe it when I see it", and that goes for basically anything. So science is befuddling to me because there is so much we do NOT see. So, that means we must think "out of the box" and open our minds to other concepts, new ideas, thoughts, etc... I do not live my life in fear of "answering to God/Source". I live my life without fear, only to learn lessons, to live, love, help where I can.

Canundrum

Last Edited by Canundrum on 01/30/2013 02:37 PM
Foundtruth
User ID: 33322780
South Africa
01/30/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Canundrum,,

Thanks for listening...
Truthseeker

Ok Truthseeker ~ At least you are calmed down a bit, so that is VERY nice. You get more bees with honey than you do with vinegar!

As for the "time" phenomenon ~ i've seen these double/triple/quadriple digits for many years. It's just odd and when I hear of other folks talking about it, I comment my perspective on the subject. Doesn't mean anything, only that it's odd. And talking about it doesn't make me see it more often, or look for them harder or even think about it more.

From your description about how following GLP on the same numerologic topic seemed to cause you to "see" mentioned digits; it would seem that you are quite influenced by others; so it behooved you to take a step back and question the topic and why you "seemed" to see it more. That is a good thing to question yourself and keep your mind open!!

There are tons of info that describe Lord Anu as one of many "Lords"; overseeing the territory he is assigned to. Just like you take care of your house, so does Lord Anu. He returns for two reasons: (1) to remove those which were left behind that basically ruined life on earth (2) to cleanse earth and help her evolve. He's not coming for "us". I've never seen him that I can remember in this 3d personna, so I can't say he exists....

But, I don't belief in worship either. I believe in the old ways, of giving thanks. Worship was created by those in power to manipulate the masses and it's evolved into the churches.

I'm an agnostic really in anything. "I'll believe it when I see it", and that goes for basically anything. So science is befuddling to me because there is so much we do NOT see. So, that means we must think "out of the box" and open our minds to other concepts, new ideas, thoughts, etc... I do not live my life in fear of "answering to God/Source". I live my life without fear, only to learn lessons, to live, love, help where I can.

Canundrum
 Quoting: Canundrum

Beautiful... Like poetry... Agree with you 99.5%.... Close enough....lol

Foundtruth
Flapping Chicken Little

User ID: 25269232
United States
01/30/2013 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see a number a lot and have for better than 20 years -10:07. It started after my adopted mother died. It seemed whenever I looked at a clock it was that time. It just so happens that the strret address number of the antebellum mansion she grew up in in Atlanta was 1007 and that's what everybody called it - just the number. It may not mean anything but I always take a moment to 'talk' to her when I see it.

St in BG, is that just crazy?
Flapping Chicken Little
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33347692
United States
01/30/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see a number a lot and have for better than 20 years -10:07. It started after my adopted mother died. It seemed whenever I looked at a clock it was that time. It just so happens that the strret address number of the antebellum mansion she grew up in in Atlanta was 1007 and that's what everybody called it - just the number. It may not mean anything but I always take a moment to 'talk' to her when I see it.

St in BG, is that just crazy?
 Quoting: Flapping Chicken Little

Maybe that is her way of saying " hello. I love you "

Wispy

GLP