++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 735
United States
06/18/2005 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
So, your name is Hhhhokpphhhhtooey or somesuch and you "learned" us a language. So how come Earth gets the ET that was rejected by the rest of the universe?
Mister_Obvious
User ID: 128
United States
06/18/2005 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
>WE PUT IN YOUR DNA AS A PUNISHMENT<

Punishment for what, exactly?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8931
Spain
06/18/2005 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny, teach me your language and intergalactic travel. I wonder can you speak any other language then english?
Anonymous Coward
Spain
06/18/2005 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
damned a punishment for messing too much with uranus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14903
Switzerland
06/18/2005 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
5azeig
Anonymous Howard
User ID: 1741
India
06/18/2005 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you are an alien then it looks like you have just started alien high school.

We have enough *human* dumbasses posting adolescent nonsense here. We don´t need an alien dumbass as well. You´ve got nothing interesting to tell us, and you can´t even type, spell or use English properly.

See? You *were* wasting my time. Here´s a human mental construct for you:

dumbassgivesawhore
AA

User ID: 171
United States
06/18/2005 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
This should answer your question Carribean....

Base on November 12, 1988 — it was a Saturday. He said that the smallest was somewhat bell-shaped. They were all identical in shape and proportion, except that there were three different sizes. The smallest, at its widest part, was flat on the bottom, somewhat bell-shaped, and had a dome or a half of a sphere on top. The sides were sloping at about a 35-degree angle from pure vertical.

The panels that were around the skirt had been removed, so he could see one of these big oxygen tanks inside. He was very specific in describing the oxygen tanks as being about 16 to 18 inches in diameter, about 6 feet long, and they were all radially-oriented, like the spokes of a wheel. This dome that was visible on the top was actually the upper half of a big sphere-shaped crew compartment that was in the middle of the vehicle, and around the middle of this vehicle was actually a large plastic casting that had this big set of copper coils in it. He said it was about 18 inches wide at the top, and about 8 to 9 inches thick. It had maybe 15 to 20 stacked layers of copper coils inside of it.

The bottom of the vehicle was about 11 or 12 inches thick. In both cases, the coil and this large disc at the bottom were like a big plastic casting — sort of a greenish-blue, clear plastic, or it might have been glass. I determined, using my conceptual artist skills, that there were exactly 48 sections like thin slices of pizza pie, and each section within this casting probably weighed four or five tons, judging by the thickness and the diameter. It must have been monstrous in weight. It was full of half-inch-thick copper plates, and each of the 48 sections had 8 copper plates.

So, here we are back to the plate capacitors again, and the prospect of someone finding a way to use the Biefield-Brown effect — this levitation effect where you charge a capacitor to lift towards a positive plate. Now, when you’ve got eight plates stacked up in there, they alternate. It goes: negative positive, negative, positive, negative, positive — four times, so you ultimately wind up with the positive plates always being above a set of negative plates as you go up.

On the inside of the crew compartment was a big column that ran down through the middle, and there were four ejection seats mounted back-to-back on the upper half of this column. Then, right in the middle of the column, was a large flywheel of some kind.

Well, this craft was what they called the Alien Reproduction Vehicle; it was also nicknamed the Flux Liner. This antigravity propulsion system — this flying saucer — was one of three that were in this hangar at Norton Air Force Base. [Its] synthetic vision system [used] the same kind of technology as the gun slaving system they have in the Apache helicopter: if [the pilot] wants to look behind him, he can pick a view in that direction, and the cameras slew in pairs. [The pilot] has a little screen in front of his helmet, and it gives him an alternating view. He [also] has a little set of glasses that he wears — in fact, you can actually buy a 3-D viewing system for your video camera now that does this same thing — so when he looks around, he has a perfect 3-D view of the outside, but no windows. So, why do they have no windows? Well, it’s probably because the voltages that we’re talking about [being] used in this system were probably something between, say, half a million and a million volts of electricity.

Now, he said there were three vehicles. The first one — the smallest, the one that was partially taken apart, the one that was shown in the video that was running in this hangar November 12, 1988 at Norton Air Force Base — was about 24 feet in diameter at its widest part, right at the base. The next biggest one was 60 feet in diameter at the base.

Now, I started looking at the design of this thing, and it occurred to me that what I was looking at was a huge Tesla coil, which is kind of like an open-air transformer. What happens is that when you pass electricity through this large diameter coil, it creates a field.

That’s what this system does: it takes electricity, using two large 24-volt marine-style batteries. You basically use that to somehow put an alternating current through these windings. [Then], you step up that electricity through the secondary coil, which is on the column in the middle, and you get this extremely high voltage. You can selectively put the voltage on any of these 48 capacitor sections.

Well, why would you want to do that? If you’re using just a normal Tesla coil, you usually have maybe one or two capacitors in the whole system. But, you’re talking about a different type of capacitor here — you’re talking about capacitors that are made up of plates — plates that are shaped like long, thin triangles, and they are all radially-oriented just like the spokes of a wheel, just like the oxygen tanks, just like the field lines from that large diameter coil. As you look at this system, if you’re an electrician or just somebody who knows a little bit about Tesla coils and the way they are set up, you begin to realize that the orientation of components is really the key to making the system work.

Why so many different capacitor sections? If you just have one big disc like Mark Stambough did with his experiment at the University of [Arizona] — which, by the way, was confiscated by men claiming to be from the government and claiming privilege under the National Security Act. They took all this stuff, interviewed all the people that saw the experiments, and told everybody to keep their mouths shut and not talk about it. But, I heard about it from his roommate who knew what had happened. [Anyway], in that case, you have levitation, but you don’t get any control. You have this thing floating around, and it’s just sort of floating on whatever this field is that it’s producing, but you don’t have any control.

So, what happens? You break that disc up into 48 different sections, and then you can decide how much electricity you want to put on this side or over there on that side, so you can control the amount of electricity and the amount of thrust and vectoring that you get. You can make it go straight up, you can make it bank and turn and pitch — whatever you want to, by virtue of the fact that you can control where the electricity goes in those 48 different sections. If you ever take a circle and divide it up into 48 equal sections, you’ll find that those are really thin little slices. So, you have these 48 individual capacitors, and you have one big Tesla coil. You’ve got to have some kind of a rotating spark gap, just like the distributor in your car, that sends the electricity out to each of those sections. Then, you have to have some way of controlling how much electricity goes to each one.

[A disc-shaped craft like this has omnidirectional movement — it isn’t limited to moving in one direction like a jet with a nose and a tail. LW, after talking to McCandlish.]

Now, when Brad described the control system, he said that on the one side there was this big high-voltage potentiometer — it’s like a rheostat, a big controller. It allows you to put progressively more electricity through the system as you push the lever. On the other side of the control system, there was a sort of a metallic bar that came up like a stork’s neck, and right at the very tip of it was a sort of metallic-looking ball. Attached to that ball was a kind of a bowl that seemed to just hang off the bottom of the ball, almost like it was magnetically attached to it. He said the whole thing would just sit there, and it would kind of rock and list, almost like a large ship at anchor in a harbor on the ocean, floating on the water. It was literally on a sea of energy.

Dr. John Moray did experiments with different kinds of energy — something that may have been scalar energy — back in the early 1920s or the 1930s, I believe it was. He wrote a book called The Sea of Energy, and he describes this type of energy. Brad said that when this thing was moving around, the system wasn’t energized to its full strength, so components inside the ship were still subject to some influence by gravity. He [said] as it would start to list in one direction, the bowl, because of the influence of gravity, would swing in the same direction. As it started to tilt, it would slide over and it would power up the system on that side, and it would bring it back to a righted position all by itself. Completely unmanned, it would sit there, and it would correct itself just while it was sitting there.

It was all linked fiber-optically. Well, why would that make any difference? Why would you want to have a system that’s all linked fiber-optically? The reason is that if you find a way to control gravity, you reduce the mass of it. If you are able to do that, what are the other side benefits? What if you somehow found a way of tapping into this scalar field, this zero-point energy? If what the scientists believe is true, then the zero-point energy is actually what keeps the electrons around the atomic structure of everything in our universe. It keeps them energized — it keeps those little electrons spinning in their different clouds around the nucleus of every atom in our world. It keeps them going, keeps them from crashing into the nucleus like a satellite orbiting the Earth gets pulled into the atmosphere by gravitational drag. Well, if you have a way of interfering with that interaction, that absorption of zero-point energy by those electrons, they begin to slow down.

Every atom in the universe is just like a little gyroscope: it’s got all these electrons spinning around the nucleus, and they have a gyroscopic effect, which is the effect we call inertia and mass. We have one nucleus with a proton and a neutron and one electron — hydrogen — spinning around like that: not very much mass, not too much inertia. If you take uranium 235, [with] 235 electrons all spinning around in their different clouds, there is a lot of mass; there is a lot of inertia, because it’s like a bigger gyroscope, in a way. At least, that’s the analogy that I’ve kind of picked up here. But, if you have a way of interfering with that absorption of zero-point energy so those electrons become de-energized, they begin to slow down. The effect of that inertia, that gyroscopic effect, begins to drop off, and the mass drops off too, even though the atomic structure is intact; and it’s still there — it’s still uranium, but it’s not as heavy.

One of the things Einstein said was that you could never accelerate anything up to and past the speed of light. If you did, you would have to have all the energy in the universe, because as you accelerate through space, mass increases. One of the old films showing this concept shows a train going faster and faster towards the speed of light, but the train keeps getting bigger and bigger until the engine just can’t pull it, so it can never pass the speed of light.

But, what if you have a system, a device, that absorbs that zero-point energy and prevents it from interacting with the atomic structure of the vehicle? And at the same time, it’s providing additional power to the capacitor section — this whole electrical system that is going on in the vehicle, that’s running. In effect, the faster you go, the easier it becomes to go up to and exceed the speed of light.

Brad said that in this exhibit at Norton Air Force Base, a three star general said that these vehicles were capable of doing light speed or better. Oh, by the way, the largest of these vehicles was about 120 to 130 feet in diameter. I mean, that’s massive when you think about it — it’s just huge.

There is a scientist in Utah by the name of Moray B. King — he wrote a book called Tapping the Zero Point Energy. What he maintains is that this energy is embedded in space-time all around us; it’s in everything we see. I think it was James Clerk Maxwell who speculated that there’s enough of this flux, this electrical charge, in the nothingness of space, that if you could capture all the energy that was embedded in just a cubic yard of space, you’d have enough energy to boil the oceans of the entire world. That’s how much energy is sitting there waiting to be tapped. Now, one of the things that Moray B. King said was that the best way to tap that energy is by driving it out of equilibrium. It’s just like a bunch of cigarette smoke in a box, but if you somehow send a shockwave through it, you can get force — you can get ripples through it. Then, if you have a way of collecting that energy at the other end, you have a way of tapping into it and using it.

This Alien Reproduction Vehicle, this Flux Liner, has a way of doing that somehow, electronically. Now, Brad had described the fact that this central column has a kind of vacuum chamber in it. The vacuum chamber is one of the things that all of these scientists describe in these over-unity or free energy devices they build. They all have some kind of vacuum tubes, vacuum technology.

Brad maintained that inside this big vacuum chamber in the central column that’s inside everything else — inside the flywheel, inside the secondary coils of the Tesla coil, inside the crew compartment — there is mercury vapor. Mercury vapor will conduct electricity, but it produces all kinds of ionic effects. These little molecules of mercury become charged in unusual ways, and if you fire a tremendous amount of electricity through mercury vapor that’s in a partial vacuum, there is something special, something unusual that happens in that process.

I believe it’s the process that Moray [King] came to describe when he [proposed] driving the energy in the vacuum out of equilibrium, putting some kind of a shockwave through it.

Now, the other thing that I believe happens here, is that as this system begins to tap into this zero-point energy and is drawing it away from the local environment, the whole craft becomes lighter in weight — it becomes partially mass-canceled, if you will, which is one of the reasons why just a little bit of energy in the capacitors could shoot it all over the place.

One of the things that I believe happens, is when you take a system like this and you fire it up, everything in the system starts to become mass-canceled. The next thing that happens is that the electrons that are flowing through the system also become mass-canceled. What does that mean? It means as that system and all the electrons flowing through that big Tesla coil become mass-canceled, it also becomes the perfect super-conductor, which means the efficiency of the systems goes right through the ceiling. You get dramatic efficiency, just like the whole thing was dunked into liquid nitrogen or made out of pure silver or pure gold, which at certain temperatures are perfect conductors — it becomes lighter and can accelerate at incredible speeds.
"Pray, v:. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)
Caribbean Blue
User ID: 1085
Trinidad and Tobago
06/18/2005 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
"GRAVITY IS JUST A DIFFERENT RESONANCE OF ELECTROMAGNETICAL WAVES"

That sounds interesting! If so, then what is the relationship between gravity and mass? Or the relationship between the mass of an object and these electromagnetic waves which you speak of? How does one modulate the effect of these EM waves to overcome gravitational forces?

Also, if time is a "mental construct" , then how does one undo this mental ´block´ and be able to se e into the future? Some people under certain conditions are able to see the future, but at present this cannot be done at will.

Can you also say if data is destroyed when it enters a black hole?

Are you telepathic? What can you tell me about myself?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 295
United States
06/18/2005 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have an extra testicle?
AA

United States
06/18/2005 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
"THERE IS NO ANTIGRAVITY TECHNOLOGY IN EXISTANCE WHAT YOU HUMANS CALL GRAVITY IS JUST A DIFFERENT RESONANCE OF ELECTROMAGNETICAL WAVES THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CAPABLE TO RECREATE WITH YOUR CURRENT TECHNOLOGY WHICH WE GAVE TO YOU AND THERE IS NO TIME"

He did get that part right. Its not "anti-gravity"

Its just making one force stronger than gravitational pull of a given object. Otherwise you would call it "anti-gravity" every time a rocket left the ground or everytime you simply jump.

Theoretically he could be right about the time thing as well. It is simply a measurement or record of one event to the next. Some will argue that clocks changes speed as we speed up, yes, but they are still measuring the movement, wether it be a quartz crystal or an atom. As you increase your velocity obviously the kinetic energy of everything with the increased velocity will change as well.
"Pray, v:. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)
Anail

User ID: 735
United States
06/18/2005 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
yawn
AA

United States
06/18/2005 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
"hat sounds interesting! If so, then what is the relationship between gravity and mass? Or the relationship between the mass of an object and these electromagnetic waves which you speak of? How does one modulate the effect of these EM waves to overcome gravitational forces?"

Read my above post...The REALLY long one.

"Also, if time is a "mental construct" , then how does one undo this mental ´block´ and be able to se e into the future? Some people under certain conditions are able to see the future, but at present this cannot be done at will."

You are viewing time in the wrong way first of all, so the "mental block" will not leave.

"Can you also say if data is destroyed when it enters a black hole?"

Define "data."

"Are you telepathic? What can you tell me about myself?"

CB, he is not an alien. Are you new to GLP? Any of this information, which is relatively little, he has provided can be found.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
06/18/2005 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you affilated with Prophet Yahweh?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 106
United States
06/18/2005 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
"extra terrestrial"

is that like extra batteries?

when your original terrestrial dies, you just get out your extra terrestrial?
AA

United States
06/18/2005 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
""extra terrestrial"

is that like extra batteries?

when your original terrestrial dies, you just get out your extra terrestrial?"

BOOOOO! BOOOOO! Crappy joke AC. I know you can do better. protest
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 807
United States
06/18/2005 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it true you have no genitalia?

butt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7119
United States
06/18/2005 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
- Where did all those dead people go?

- If time is a human construct, how do you account for using words like ´past´, ´ancestor´, ´future´?

- Can I get a ride in your spaceship?
AA

United States
06/18/2005 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
ALIEN tell us a conspiracy theory we have not heard yet on GLP. Seriously... I want to hear something new.
Hey, ALIEN ......
User ID: 1655
United States
06/18/2005 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Punishment for what, exactly?"

PUNISMENT FOR 1 OF YOUR ANCESTORS DESICIONS, THE FIRST HUMAN WE MADE DECIDED TO NOT OBEY OUR INSTRUCTIONS AND WE TOLD HIM THE PUNISMENT UPFRONT BUT HE STILL DECIDED TO GO AGAINST US.

My Response: Since I know that you are really LUCIFERIAN, and that you and your ilk rebelled against the TRUE GOD of all the Universes, you and yours have NO RIGHT to punish ANYONE for ANYTHING in ANY of the known or unknown universes. YOU ARE THE CULPRIT HERE, ALIEN, AND THE CRIMINAL, AND ARE STILL TO DATE GOING AGAINST ***THE*** MANDATE - interfering with human beings and hijcking their rights, opposing the Universal Laws of THE CREATOR, especially on this planet, and refusing to obey the Higher Laws and Mandates.

Sooo, exactly WHO is in the wrong here?

* Y * O * U *

Get lost. Go. Disappear. You´re not wanted here.
Scram. Amscray. And for those too deluded to really understand my stance, when you stand or sleep with dogs, you rise up with fleas; their ultimate punishment and destruction will be yours, also.

Watch your backs!damned
Caribbean Blue
User ID: 1085
Trinidad and Tobago
06/18/2005 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks AA :-)
AA

United States
06/18/2005 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Get lost. Go. Disappear. You´re not wanted here.
Scram. Amscray. And for those too deluded to really understand my stance, when you stand or sleep with dogs, you rise up with fleas; their ultimate punishment and destruction will be yours, also.

Watch your backs!damned"

protestsigh Always to be some christian who thinks they know it all. poopsheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7119
United States
06/18/2005 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
We demand that you give us free will.
Anonymous Howard
India
06/18/2005 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
AA, I think I love you
AA

United States
Report Abusive Post
No problem CB. hayseed Ask more questions, and Ill see if I can help you find an answer.
Hey, ALIEN ....
User ID: 1655
United States
Report Abusive Post
P-S-
Your ´first creation´ that went against your dictates: just where did the original DNA come from, I wonder? If from your crusty self ... NO WONDER THE REBELLION AGAINST YOU, THE CHIEF REBEL OF THE UNIVERSES!

Ironic then, isn´t it? The same thing that YOU did revisted yourself almost immediately.

Don´t worry .... there´s more coming!

alien03rocketrocketrocketrocketrocket
Anonymous Howard
India
06/18/2005 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
93 - you are taking ALL of the fun out of this thread. I hate that about you.
SoT NLI
User ID: 3178
United States
Report Abusive Post
"We demand that you give us free will."

You have it, always have had it, and always will have it. It was the gift of God whence he thought of you into existence.

Use it wisely.
AA

United States
Report Abusive Post
Why do you think that Howard?
Martin
User ID: 8648
Argentina
06/18/2005 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
And FREE BEER... AND FREE WEED...!

ALIEN DUDE,,, YOU ROCK MAN...
PLEASE TELL ME.. do u guys smoke or some the good grass or so?
The operator

User ID: 2111
Canada
06/18/2005 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
What can you tell about our Soul matrix, 7 centers. Humonoid, Adamic DNA.

GLP