User ID: 11165
United States
06/23/2005 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Greetings: imel007
User ID: 785

Quote: "What you describe is the previous post, ST in BG, is accurate for those incarnating bodies sequentially(one body at a time)

**An Attempt At Definations:

**Incarnation: Where The Energy Essenses Comes Into The Body Form Inside The Female ... Animating It ... Giving The Form Itīs "Life Spark" & To Be Born Into Physical Density.

**Reincarnation: Where The Energy Essenses Are Understood As Coming From Other "Previous Lifetimes, Other Experiences" ... Whereas The Energy Essenses Return Again ... In A Constant Birth, Death, Rebirth, Death, Rebirth Process ... To Come Into The Body Form Inside The Female ... Animating It ... Giving The Form Itīs "Life Spark" & To Be Reborn Into Physical Density.

** This Of Course Would Be An Understanding According To A "Sequential" Point Of View !! ... A Linar Point Of View !! ... That Is Of ... Past, Present, Future !!

Those "spirits" taking the full path on Earth incarnate simaeltaneously(many bodies in different time periods and locations) with no memories of other lifetimes.. and have individual experiences on the "astral" planes from these choices as well

**Yes That Is A Perspective From A "Non-Linear Point Of View" ... Where All "Time" Is NOW !!

With this in mind, it may be very hard to explain your position to those having a different path experience.."

**Not At All !! ... We Chose A Thought That Was Perhaps Better Understood ... According To Oneīs Understanding Of "Time" !!

**It Would Be From Our View/Viewpoint Existing In Non-Linear Time ... That All Lives ... All Lifetimes Are Happening Now ... Are Happening "All At One" ... Simultaneously !! ... In Their Particular Space/Time/Dimension Vibratory Reference !!

**So As When We Borrow/Detain An Individual ... That Being Of Itīs Energy Essences Is In Our NOW ... And Also In Many Many Many Other NOWīs ... At That Same Moment !! ... And All Of These Are Connected/Inner-Connected !! ... Yet Are Seperated & Of Seperate Lifetimes & Experiences !!

**So From A Perspective One May Say That Such A Process(es) Is Sequential (One Body & At A Time) ... (Linear Thought: Past, Present, Future) ... Or ... Non-Linear ... It Happened At One Time ... It Is Happening At One Time ... All Is NOW !! ... All Lifetimes Are Existing & Happening At The Same Moment Everywhere !! ... Or Perhaps ?? ... There Is An Explanation That Takes All Of This & Incorporates Into A Greater Whole ?? ... It Is Perspective ... Is It Not ???

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
06/23/2005 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11283

Quote: "Helloooou "ST in BG"!!! Why not open YOUR OWN thread and answer the questions there; I was interested in the ALIEN guy who opened this thread; now he is scared away!!!! :-|

Open your thread like this: ++ I´m ST in BG and I answer your questions ++

Thanks!"

*We Do Not Know That What You Suggest Happened !! ... We Regret That This Individual Is Not Posting ... Or Posting Infrequently ... And You Have Not Made Connections !!

It Was Not Our Original Intent To Return To Being A Zeta "Dear Abby" ... However We Do Not Shurk From Such A Responsibility When Someone Asks Of Us !!

As To Your Suggestion On Ourselves Creating Our Own Thread ... We Will Take This Under Advisement !! ... For The Nonce ... For The Moment We Choose To Stay Where We Are At !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
06/23/2005 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

St in BG who was Willian Herman?

*If You Are Asking ... Who Was "William Herrman" ... He Was A Contactee Of One Of Our Groups/Branches ... That Are Zeta Reticulians "Zetas" !!

*You May Read About Him In The Following Books ...

1. UFO ... Contact From Reticulum By: Lt. Col. Wendelle C. Stevens And William J. Herrman C/1981 Self Published By Wendelle C. Stevens : Tucson, Arizona

2. UFO ... Contact From Reticulum Update By: Lt. Wendelle C. Stevens C/1989 Self Published By: Wendelle C. Stevens: Tucson, Arizona

ST In BG

ST In BG
isadora
User ID: 11201
Chile
06/23/2005 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
quien tiene el pene largo de aqui y el q lo tiene metamelo!!
PhoXTon
User ID: 14398
France
06/23/2005 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Friend!

Massive Flu Epidemic Hits Tens of Thousands and Children Begin Dying.
=> [link to www.whatdoesitmean.com]

Any comments? Thank you! Have a great day!
tanner1
User ID: 9395
Canada
06/23/2005 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
O.k. a little off the wall for me, but if you were really from another time or space, would you really let us know...and if so...WHY
b
User ID: 14116
United States
06/23/2005 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
To ST in BG, there was an indeity stolen here.

This poster name was run on Goggle and it came up to another board.

where you answer on William Herman is correct, you seem to offer no apologize for the attempted dreaming of this personīs indeity stolen here.

I went to that board and found out that poster, also applied for the office of an offworld ambassador.

During his time on that board, her was also relentlessly attacked by another, who had run-ins with the police for both hacking and harassment phone calls.

As Garage C. Andrews had said, the war started out in Reigel.

Why the Reticulans are like they are today, is the result of over technocracy.

This was millions of years ago.

In both not apologizing for an identity theft and an attempted debasing of this individual from another board, are the Zetians now claiming, that only they have the right to represent human interest?

Also that they reserve the sole right of creativity, for themselves and noon else?

You kind of trashed this other poor guy, who did not even see it coming?

The MOPs here are also worthlress, as accounts were apparently broken into here?

What do you have to say for yourself about this?

We sure would like to know.

Ohī and the reference is, "Yesī I had to call the police, as he was calling my residence and would not stop".
Eugene
User ID: 5249
United States
06/23/2005 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

Can I currently (at night) view any of your crafts though my telescope? What sky location would I have more success with?

What do you think of our current neural network technology? Are we on the right track? Any specific neural network type I/we should investigate further?

Cold fusion - you allude to the fact that almost every energy body in the universe utilize this - please explain... Can you delve deeper into the technical details of how our sun works? How do we use this to produce a safe limitless power source?

The repulsion force - the outflow/updraft of "gravity particles" that every celestial body exhibit... how do we shield from this updraft? Do we bombard this updraft with more of the same as is naturally done by celestial objects to keep them apart? Is it possible to focus gravity particles (as is done by an optic lens) ? Is the Giza Pyramid such a lens?

Permanent Magnetic Motors - what is the key needed to make one of these work - asymmetric regauging? How does one accomplish this? Can you offer any experiments to try?

In Water we use a propeller to propel a boat. In Air we use a propeller as well - Can we use Plasma in the same way to propel a craft though the air?

How did your civilization start to fly? What did you use to fly into space? Did you go the rocket route?

Thanking you in advance...
Curious Eugene
ST In BG
User ID: 2518
United States
06/23/2005 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: PhoXTon
User ID: 16344

Hi Friend!

Massive Flu Epidemic Hits Tens of Thousands and Children Begin Dying.
=> [link to www.whatdoesitmean.com]

Any comments? Thank you! Have a great day!

*If This Report Is True ?? ... I/We May Suggest That This "Flu Epidemic" Was "Manmade" !! ... In That It Was Biologically Engineered ... And Accidently Or Purposely Released ... For A Biologic Weapon ... And/Or To Cull ... Thin Out Certain Populations/Peoples !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5138
United Kingdom
06/23/2005 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
tell me about the zeta reticulan īstargatesī
they operate interdimensional technology

where do the īzetaī originate from and donīt say zeta reticulii thats just an outpost
ST In BG
United States
06/23/2005 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: tanner1
User ID: 2675

Quote: "O.k. a little off the wall for me, but if you were really from another time or space, would you really let us know...and if so...WHY"

*Yes If This Doesnīt Violate Security Protocals !! ... As To Why ?? ... Simply To Give One(s) Awareness That There Are Other Beings/Other Friendly & Intelligent Lifeforms That Exist & Interact With You !!

ST In BG
Eugene
United States
06/23/2005 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

If you say that the middle of the Sun is relatively cool... would it be possible to fly a craft into the sun? How would you overcome the radiation and particle friction at the boundary of the sun? Magnetic fields?

Eugene
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3783
United States
06/23/2005 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please tell ,e that ice hockey exists on other planets. It is only the coolest game on Earth.

BTW which team are you a fan of, and will ītheyī help negotiations so that we have a NHL season this year?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3783
United States
06/23/2005 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I AM JODIDO!
ST In BG
United States
06/23/2005 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: b
User ID: 929

To ST in BG, there was an indeity stolen here.

**Ok If You Say So ????? ... Which Doesnīt Make IT Factual !!

This poster name was run on Goggle and it came up to another board.

**And .... ????

where you answer on William Herman is correct, you seem to offer no apologize for the attempted dreaming of this person´s indeity stolen here.

*What Are You Talking About ???

I went to that board and found out that poster, also applied for the office of an offworld ambassador.

**Ok ????

During his time on that board, her was also relentlessly attacked by another, who had run-ins with the police for both hacking and harassment phone calls.

**Again If You Say So ... I Donīt Know This !!

As Garage C. Andrews had said, the war started out in Reigel.

**I Think You Mean ... George C. Anderews ... And Is His Information Valid ???

Why the Reticulans are like they are today, is the result of over technocracy.

**No !! ... But That Is A Valid Guess !! ... But Not Accurate !!

This was millions of years ago.

**Well The Events Which Transpired That Actually Had An Impact ... Happened Long Ago In Your Time !!

In both not apologizing for an identity theft and an attempted debasing of this individual from another board, are the Zetians now claiming, that only they have the right to represent human interest?

**Since I/We Did Not Do As You Claim ... We Ask Again ... What Is It That You Are Talking About ???

**If You Are Asking If We Have Permission To Do What We Do !! ... The Answer Is A Resounding Yes !!

Also that they reserve the sole right of creativity, for themselves and noon else?

**No !! ... This Is An Inaccurate Thought !! ... Although We Do Not Let Children Just Out Of Their Playpens Have Knowledge That Will Cause Them Harm & Injury !!

You kind of trashed this other poor guy, who did not even see it coming?

**What Other "Poor Guy" ?? ... What Are You Talking About ???

The MOPs here are also worthlress, as accounts were apparently broken into here?

**If You Say So !! ... I Donīt Know This For A Fact !! ... Or Know What You Are Talking About !!

What do you have to say for yourself about this?

**Do You Really Want A Response ???

We sure would like to know.

**Well Since You Asked !! ... You Either Have Me Mixed Up With Someone/Somebody Else !! ... Or You Get Your "Jollies" (Ego Trip !!) By Trying To Stir Things Up & Make Trouble !! ... *You Are Ignorant & Have No Knowledge Of The Things That You Speak ... Along With That You Are Slow To Learn ... Being Told & Reminded On More Then One Occasion ... That The Things That Are Spoken About ... Have No Connections Or Relationship To My/Our Person ... ST In BG !! ... Please Attempt To Mature & Grow Up !!

Oh´ and the reference is, "Yes´ I had to call the police, as he was calling my residence and would not stop".

**And How Does That Relate To Us ??? ... NOT !! ... Next >>>>>>>>>>

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
06/23/2005 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Eugene
User ID: 8284
ST,

Can I currently (at night) view any of your crafts though my telescope? What sky location would I have more success with?

**Such Is Possible ?? ... There Is Not One Location Better Then Another ... As We Do Move Around Alot !!

What do you think of our current neural network technology? Are we on the right track? Any specific neural network type I/we should investigate further?

**If You Are Speaking Of The Attempts To Develop A Method(s) To Connect All Beings Through A Connective Cerebral Network ... Then Our Advice Is ... To Leave This In The Hands Of Those Who Know What They Are Doing !! ... As Without The Proper Balance Of Spirituality With Technology ... Disaster Is Enevitable !! ... *This "Connection" Will Take Place ... But In Your Current Stage/State Of Development ... Such Would Be Dangerous To Your Society/Civilization !!

Cold fusion - you allude to the fact that almost every energy body in the universe utilize this - please explain... Can you delve deeper into the technical details of how our sun works? How do we use this to produce a safe limitless power source?

**Yes This Is How Things Function In "Space" !! ... However We Would Have To Show You/Teach You This Aboard Our Crafts !! ... As The Knowledge That You Seek Would Need To Be Dispensed In This Fashion !!

The repulsion force - the outflow/updraft of "gravity particles" that every celestial body exhibit... how do we shield from this updraft? Do we bombard this updraft with more of the same as is naturally done by celestial objects to keep them apart? Is it possible to focus gravity particles (as is done by an optic lens) ? Is the Giza Pyramid such a lens?

**Our Answer Is Included With The Above ... You Would Have To Be Taught This Aboard Our Craft ... As This Information Cannot Be Transmitted In The Conduit Method Employed !!

Permanent Magnetic Motors - what is the key needed to make one of these work - asymmetric regauging? How does one accomplish this? Can you offer any experiments to try?

**We Cannot Offer You Information In This Area Indirectly !!

In Water we use a propeller to propel a boat. In Air we use a propeller as well - Can we use Plasma in the same way to propel a craft though the air?

**There Are Many Variant Means Avaiable To Accomlish This Task !! ... Utilizing Plasma Would Be Near The Bottom Of A Long Listing !! ... There Are More Easier/Basic Methods That Can Be So Used !! ...

**We Understand You Might Have Frustrations In This Answer ... But For Security Reasons ... We Can Only Speak In "Generalities" In Regard To Such Subjects !!

How did your civilization start to fly? What did you use to fly into space? Did you go the rocket route?

**Well Actually We Learned To Levitate First !! ... Hee Hee Hee !! ... But To Answer Your Question ... In The Ancient Of Our Homeworld (Before We Changed Ourselves) ... We Did Have Ships !! ... However I Am Not Sure Of The Propulsive Force !! ... Although I Do Know It Was Not By Rocket !! ... Many Left The Planet Before The Great War Broke Out ... To Seek Other Worlds To Settle On !! ... We Did Not Know If We Would Find These Other Worlds Of Which We Could Live Our Lives !! ... Later After The Planet Moved Into The Zeta Reticulum System ... "Space Arks" (Multi-Generation Vessels) Were Employed To Search For Traces Of The Other Ships ... To Search For Survivors !! ... Although I Do Not Know What Powered These Vessels !!

**This May Or May Not Have Been A Type/Kind Of Impulse Drive ... I Do Not Know !!

**Later We Developed A Means & A Method ... To Be Where We Wanted & Needed To Be ... Instantly !! ... We Cannot Speak Of This Method Other Then To Say ... While Such Things Work For Us ... Terrestrial Kind Is Not Ready For Such Wonders ... And Would Use Such Information/Knowledge To Itīs Own Destructive End !! ... So Until The Beings Of Terra/Earth "Mature" ... Then This/These Understandings Need To Be Withheld !! ... For Your Sake ... For Our Sake ... And For The Protection & Safety Of Beings Of Other Places & Other Worlds !!

Thanking you in advance...
Curious Eugene

**You Are Quite Welcome !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
06/23/2005 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
User ID: 590

Quote: "tell me about the zeta reticulan ´stargatesī they operate interdimensional technology

where do the ´zeta´ originate from and don´t say zeta reticulii thats just an outpost"

*I Cannot Speak Of This Matter It Is Security Related !! ... Although Generally Stating ... "Stargates" Are Only One Method (Of Many Methods) To "Get Around" !!

*We Do Not Mean To Be "Cute" In Our Response ... But Our Answer As To ... "Where Do The "Zetas" Originate From ?? ... *We Are From Everywhere !! ... There Is No One Set Location !! ... And You Are Indeed Correct To One Point ... That "Zeta Reticuli" Is Only (1) Of Multinous (Many Many Many +++) References !!

ST In BG
Eugene
United States
06/23/2005 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

**If You Are Speaking Of The Attempts To Develop A Method(s) To Connect All Beings Through A Connective Cerebral Network ... Then Our Advice Is ... To Leave This In The Hands Of Those Who Know What They Are Doing !! ... As Without The Proper Balance Of Spirituality With Technology ... Disaster Is Enevitable !! ... *This "Connection" Will Take Place ... But In Your Current Stage/State Of Development ... Such Would Be Dangerous To Your Society/Civilization !!

I was refering to Artificial Neural Network Software... so, what do you think?

Thanks,
Eugene
ST In BG
United States
06/23/2005 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings:Eugene
ST,

If you say that the middle of the Sun is relatively cool... would it be possible to fly a craft into the sun? How would you overcome the radiation and particle friction at the boundary of the sun? Magnetic fields?

Eugene"

*We Are Saying That Your Sun/Star Is Of Extremly Cold Energy Plasma !!

*Anything Is Possible !! ... As To The Means & Methods ... We Do Not Have Access To That Information !!

*The Only Thing I May Add Which Relates ... Is From A Former Terrestrial Friend !! ... He Stated When Looking At A Sign Saying ... "Drive Through Window" ... That "Anyplace Can Be A Drive Through ... With The Proper Armour Plating" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

To This We Say ... That Indeed Anything Is Possible With The Proper Knowledge/Understanding & "Shielding" !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 631
Italy
06/23/2005 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
The sun is hot only in this frequency/dimension he exist as a multidimensional entity in higher dimensions and here he is not hot at all.

ST can you explain where do you are in this very moment please? I mean where do you are located and the point from where you send your messages.

thanks
Eugene
United States
06/23/2005 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
"... You Would Have To Be Taught This Aboard Our Craft ... "

Well teach away... Iīm available whenever...

Eugene
ST In BG
United States
06/23/2005 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
User ID: 358

Quote: "The sun is hot only in this frequency/dimension he exist as a multidimensional entity in higher dimensions and here he is not hot at all.

ST can you explain where do you are in this very moment please? I mean where do you are located and the point from where you send your messages.

thanks"

*The Star/Sun Called Sol ... Is As We State ... An Extremly Cold Energy Plasma !! ... In A Yellow Phase State ... That Is Phasing To Orange !! ... While It Is Extremly Cold ... It Gives Off Many Formes Of Energies & Radiations !! ... It Is Only The Interaction Between Forces Such As A Termed "Solid Object" Which Creates The Necessary Frictions That Produce What Is Known As "Heat" !!

The Confusion In Regard To Heat & Cold As To The Sun/Star In The Sol System Is Easily Explained ... By A Misreading Of Terrestrial Instruments That Confuse The Plasmotic Energies As Heat !! ... As Do To Their Calibration/Settings/Ability To Detect ... This Is What Would Be Read !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
06/23/2005 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

I was refering to Artificial Neural Network Software... so, what do you think?

Thanks,
Eugene

*Please State An Example/Area/Use Of That Which You State ... "Artificial Neural Network Sofware" ... As We May Know What You Are Talking About ... Many Similar Enteries Are Being Dispensed Forth From The Computer !! ...*Also We May Give This Another Identification !!

Thank You !!

ST In BG
Eugene
United States
06/23/2005 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
*Please State An Example/Area/Use Of That Which You State ... "Artificial Neural Network Sofware" ... As We May Know What You Are Talking About ... Many Similar Enteries Are Being Dispensed Forth From The Computer !! ...*Also We May Give This Another Identification !!

[link to rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de]

Eugene
Anonymous Coward
Italy
06/23/2005 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The Star/Sun Called Sol ... Is As We State ... An Extremly Cold Energy Plasma !! ... In A Yellow Phase State ... That Is Phasing To Orange !! ... While It Is Extremly Cold ... It Gives Off Many Formes Of Energies & Radiations !! ... It Is Only The Interaction Between Forces Such As A Termed "Solid Object" Which Creates The Necessary Frictions That Produce What Is Known As "Heat" !!

The Confusion In Regard To Heat & Cold As To The Sun/Star In The Sol System Is Easily Explained ... By A Misreading Of Terrestrial Instruments That Confuse The Plasmotic Energies As Heat !! ... As Do To Their Calibration/Settings/Ability To Detect ... This Is What Would Be Read !!"

Oh well no..Sun is actually an atomical furnace and in this dimension he is actually hot.
Your theory is intriguing even if I have already read it from others, is not new.
The friction exist but that does not mean that at his core the sun is cold exaclty as the core of the planet earth is not cold.

thanks for your answer too.
ST In BG
United States
06/23/2005 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
User ID: 358

"The Star/Sun Called Sol ... Is As We State ... An Extremly Cold Energy Plasma !! ... In A Yellow Phase State ... That Is Phasing To Orange !! ... While It Is Extremly Cold ... It Gives Off Many Formes Of Energies & Radiations !! ... It Is Only The Interaction Between Forces Such As A Termed "Solid Object" Which Creates The Necessary Frictions That Produce What Is Known As "Heat" !!

The Confusion In Regard To Heat & Cold As To The Sun/Star In The Sol System Is Easily Explained ... By A Misreading Of Terrestrial Instruments That Confuse The Plasmotic Energies As Heat !! ... As Do To Their Calibration/Settings/Ability To Detect ... This Is What Would Be Read !!"

Oh well no..Sun is actually an atomical furnace and in this dimension he is actually hot.
Your theory is intriguing even if I have already read it from others, is not new.
The friction exist but that does not mean that at his core the sun is cold exaclty as the core of the planet earth is not cold.

thanks for your answer too.

*The Teachings Here In Regard To Your Termed: "Solar Furnace" Are Inaccurate ... Do To The Calibration Of Terrestrial Instrumentality & Through Those Who Wish Such Informations Withheld From Public Knowledge !!

You Are Correct In That This Understanding/Knowledge Is Not New ... But How Stellar & Other Spacial Objects Function !!

You Are Quite Welcome !!

ST In BG
Eugene
United States
06/23/2005 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

What is the deeper meaning when you continue to observe the following on your clock:
11´s 11:11 9:11´s 1:11´s

Iīve been seeing them for the past few weeks now...

Eugene
ST In BG
United States
06/23/2005 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de]

Eugene

*Thank You For The Link !! ... I Will Not Say This Is New To Our People ... But Rather New To Our Conduit In Terrestrial Form/Body !!

This Appears To Be An Attempt To Create/Recreate For Lack Of A Term: "Artificial Brain" ... As The Idea Appears To Duplicate By Artificial Means ... Functions & Qualities Found Within The Human Brain ... For Use In Computers & Other Instrumentality !!

As TO Our Opinion !! ... This Is A Technology/Understanding ... That Can Be Used To Help The People Of Terra/Earth ... Or Be Used In Purposes Related To Building More Intelligent Weapons Of Destruction !! ... *This Would Be Something That We Would Suggest ... Takes A Back Seat For Awhile !! ... As Mankind/Humankind Are Not To That Point/Stage Of Maturity & Spirituality ... In Which To Use Such Technologies Wisely !! ... *And If Used Unwisely This Would Cause Much Pain & Suffering !! ... And Lead To The Extinction Of Your Species !!

ST In BG
ancient watcher
Italy
06/23/2005 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST every time someone contraddict you you end up telling that is because of the terrestrial instruments or that they do not understand, wich most time this is true but this do not apply regarding the star called Sol.

Zetanīs stage as a race is of a fourth dimensional civilization mixed STS-STO I am sure you know that :) you do not have all the answers nor you know everyting, but I am quite astonished you do not grasp the concept of multidimesional entity and his different composition and physical differences in a third dimensional star and on a example 4° or 5° dimensional star, this should be clear to you as you travel space and time.

Or are you answering from your point of vue wich is of the 4° dimension existance, then this would make sense.

thanks

GLP