Anonymous Coward
User ID: 206515
Ukraine
05/03/2007 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Hello! ST in BG
Thanks for your answers! When I read them, I find in them support, it just as children get support from the parents.
I live in the oppressed country where the government holds in slavery the people, compelling to work on the state, instead of for advantage of general people. As a matter of fact, for a long time, when people sold in slavery - nothing has changed. Now it only refers to in another way. To all fault human greed, greed to authority and money. Most likely, it was worked with the factor of a survival in difficult conditions - « the law of jungle » on which survives the strongest. The present monetary system also is such jungle. It not correct system of a life.
Governors have taken away the most valuable from people, that at them was is the ground, the native house. Now value of habitation in our country is commensurated with the fair work spent during a greater half of the life. Fairly to earn on purchases of habitation or to live in time "rented" habitation, it is necessary to work persistently during long years of a life. Practically this slavery! The person wastes time not on searches of the trues in a life, and on an earning on that somehow to live.
I not against work for people, but would be desirable me that people were engaged in interesting business in the life, the favourite business at the will.

Still I am am excited with a question on a human physical pain. I understand, that arrival Nibiru is inevitable, and people should collide with horror of destruction and death. It will be transition in new measurement. But people would not like to see destructions and death of the close, elderly and weak people, children and pregnant women. It would be awful.
At me to you the request if it is "technically possible make this transition without a physical and psychological pain for people.
All problem that many of governors are afraid of a panic of people and possible "terrible" court above governors in the subsequent. Naturally from here and all complications in a present situation.
With greater respect for your attention for us.
adolf
User ID: 160167
Russia
05/03/2007 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I read them, I find in them support, it just as children get support from the parents.
I live in the oppressed country where the government holds in slavery the people, compelling to work on the state, instead of for advantage of general people. As a matter of fact, for a long time, when people sold in slavery - nothing has changed. Now it only refers to in another way. To all fault human greed, greed to authority and money. Most likely, it was worked with the factor of a survival in difficult conditions - « the law of jungle » on which survives the strongest. The present monetary system also is such jungle. It not correct system of a life.
Governors have taken away the most valuable from people, that at them was is the ground, the native house. Now value of habitation in our country is commensurated with the fair work spent during a greater half of the life. Fairly to earn on purchases of habitation or to live in time "rented" habitation, it is necessary to work persistently during long years of a life. Practically this slavery! The person wastes time not on searches of the trues in a life, and on an earning on that somehow to live.
I not against work for people, but would be desirable me that people were engaged in interesting business in the life, the favourite business at the will.

Still I am am excited with a question on a human physical pain. I understand, that arrival Nibiru is inevitable, and people should collide with horror of destruction and death. It will be transition in new measurement. But people would not like to see destructions and death of the close, elderly and weak people, children and pregnant women. It would be awful.
At me to you the request if it is "technically possible make this transition without a physical and psychological pain for people.
All problem that many of governors are afraid of a panic of people and possible "terrible" court above governors in the subsequent. Naturally from here and all complications in a present situation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 206515

ST in BG, I apologize for intervention...
:)
1) every second people die with great pain and agony!
If U don`t see, it does not mean that it does not happen!
2) If U really want changings (i made coclusion that you don`t like existing system) so you get that changings not like threat but like liberation (or U want to be a slave).
3) U are afraid of physical pain. Speaking about body, it is jacket/shell of you soul/spirit. Fear makes your spirit weaker. Important is your attitude to this event. Body is mortal - the spirit is immortal!

Greetz!
El'Capitan Charisma

User ID: 202896
United States
05/03/2007 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

For those that are interested in further information about the Anunnaki - here is a Thread that you contributed to 2 years ago!! You did an excellent Job of correcting much of the misinformation/distortions that has been promoted throught the years and your information has also been used on other Websites and Forums!! The dates are not correct on this Thread because of certain problems the GLP had a while back and when everthing was reestablished they dates where different - but that is of no consequence!!

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

With Honor,
Truth2
 Quoting: Truth2 180349

slaphimOH MY! Some of the stuff I put on that thread is hilarious! Gees did I learn alot since then! We have been communicating that long already?
El'Capitan Charisma

United States
05/04/2007 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any way have a nice day!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 231964
Canada
05/04/2007 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
granny
El'Capitan Charisma

United States
05/04/2007 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Yolgnu: User ID: 187012

Regretfully ST

Yes I understand That Love Is totally things you didn't know.

**We Admit ... That We Continue To Research This Word ... & The Phenomena Associated With This !! ... Of It's Meanings & Variances !!

**The Difference Between Our Peoples Is ... We Are Upfront In Admitting This !! ... That We Truely Do Not Know ... All That There Is ... About This !! ... While It Is Of Those That Use This Word ... "Love" ... And Proclaim
That They Do !! ... We Find Those That State That They Do Understand ... Of This "Idea" ... Not Relating Truthfulness !! ... As Noone On Your World Does Comprehend ... The Full Meaning !!

But I Do Appreciate Your Comments too ;o)

**Thank You !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

That was cute ST thanks Sending LOVE and GOOD energy

Oh and Tell our Zeta Friend that they are welcome...! ;o)

Special Tonight
[link to www.ethericgrooves.com]
 Quoting: Yolgnu

LOVE-EVOL

Love is nothing but a bunch of made up B.S. and waste of time.

A word made up from a bunch of gay philosophers and now misinterpreted.In fact they were in need of a 'code word' to refer to their boyfreinds!

If I'm not mistaken those queer Frenchmen started to use it first?

tomato
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 187012
Canada
05/04/2007 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 231964
Canada
05/04/2007 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 187012
Canada
05/04/2007 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 211548
Mexico
05/04/2007 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi ST in BG :
Thanks for your time and answers.
I have read a few times about this : We (humans) are feeding others ET/Humans with our emotions whatever are good or bad emotions.
Could you explain whom we are feeding to , why and why this is necessary for them ??
In the other hand , I remember one your old post talking how some "bad ETs" were having fun watching WW-II and we were killing each other . is this related with the first questions ??
Thanks in advance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 206515
Ukraine
05/04/2007 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I read them, I find in them support, it just as children get support from the parents.

ST in BG, I apologize for intervention...
:)
2) If U really want changings (i made coclusion that you don`t like existing system) so you get that changings not like threat but like liberation (or U want to be a slave).
3) U are afraid of physical pain. Speaking about body, it is jacket/shell of you soul/spirit. Fear makes your spirit weaker. Important is your attitude to this event. Body is mortal - the spirit is immortal!

Greetz!
 Quoting: adolf 160167

I think, that if to the person would offer a choice how to pass in other measurement:
1. To die, crushed under fragments of a building not knowing the reason of it, to sink in a stream of water, to burn down in a volcanic lava, to choke with killing gases or to die of lack of food of the subsequent …
2. At the desire to rise aboard a spacecraft to move to a safe place for limits of a planet the Earth, understanding, that expects you, or, being interrogated and given on this consent, easy to lay down to sleep and move to the new body prepared for a life in the fourth measurement.
I doubt, that someone to agree on the first variant. Unless someone from fans to suffer.
ST In BG
User ID: 3550
United States
05/04/2007 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 206515

Hello! ST in BG

Thanks for your answers!

**You Are Most Welcome !!

**Well Yes ... But Of A Different Kind Of Support !! ... Which Is ... ET Based ... V.S. ... Terrestrial Based/Connected !!

I live in the oppressed country where the government holds in slavery the people, compelling to work on the state, instead of for advantage of general people.

**We Found It Is That Way ... Throughout Planet Terra/Earth !! ... However Things Will Be Changing !!

As a matter of fact, for a long time, when
people sold in slavery - nothing has changed. Now it only refers to in another way.

**Yes ... They Live & Relive ... All Their Mistakes ... Until They Make The Proper Corrections !! ... Until They Learn !!

To all fault human greed, greed to authority and money.

**These Are Several Factors !!

Most likely, it was worked with the factor of a survival in difficult conditions - « the law of jungle » on which survives the strongest. The present monetary system also is such jungle. It not correct system of a life.

**It Is Not Life Period !! ... It Is Artificial Construct !!

Governors have taken away the most valuable from people, that at them was is the ground, the native house. Now value of habitation in our country is commensurated with the fair work spent during a greater half of the life.

Fairly to earn on purchases of habitation or to live in time "rented" habitation, it is necessary to work persistently during long years of a life. Practically this slavery!

The person wastes time not on searches of the trues in a life, and on an earning on that somehow to live.

**Yes ... We Know Of These Things !!

I not against work for people, but would be desirable me that people were engaged in interesting business in the life, the favorite business at the will.

**True ... That Of Which Supports All ... Not Just The Few !!!

Still I am excited with a question on a human physical pain. I understand, that arrival Nibiru is inevitable, and people should collide with horror of destruction and death.

**Yes ... And That Is What Underlies The Main Fear Of Those That Do Know ... Of The Impending Arrival !! ... The Death & Destruction ... Even Before Nibiru Arrives !!

It will be transition in new measurement.

**It Will Be For Some ... That Which They Have Experienced Before ... In Other Bodies/Forms !! ... Of Others ... A New Experience !!

But people would not like to see destructions and death of the close, elderly and weak people, children and pregnant women. It would be awful.

***No ... Not Of A Conscious Awareness !! ... But There Are Those That Did ... "Make The Trip" ... To Experience Just That ... Of What It Would Be Like ... What It Would Be ... To Be In Physical ... During These Changes !!

**For Those That Have Asked For These Experiences ... They Wish To Go Through The Process !! ... For Others ... They Will Be Removed Via ... Different Ways ... Before These Happenings !!

All problem that many of governors are afraid of a panic of
people and possible "terrible" court above governors in the subsequent.

**Yes ... They Are Afraid Of The Panic ... Of The Madness !! ... And That Is Why The Various Distractions ... Wars & Skirmishes !! ... Anything To
Keep The Public's Attention Drawn Away !! ... Drawn Away From The Real Concerns ... Their Very Survival ... Of Which They Need To Face !!

Naturally from here and all complications in a present situation. With greater respect for your attention for us.

**Yes ... Seeing Things From A Terrestrial Level ... It Is ... To State It Bluntly ... A Mess !! ... And From Our Vantage Point ... We Can Say No Other !! ... It Is A Mess !! ... A Giant Mess !! ... Which Was Intentionally
Created ... By Those Who Knew Of The Arrival ... Who Have Wished To Ensure Their Own Survival ... And To Use Anything & Anyone ... To Insure The Success Of This Plan !! ... Though Of The Terrestrial Expression ...
"The Best Laid Plans Of Mice & Men" ... This Will Be Their Own Undoing !! ... As Their Well Planned ... Well Stocked Bunkers ... For Only Themselves ... Will Become Their Tombs ... The Only Thing Missing ... Will Be The Gravestones/Grave Markers !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
05/04/2007 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: adolf: User ID: 160167

ST in BG, I apologize for intervention... :)

**Understand !!

**Well On Terra/Earth They Do !!

2) If U really want changings (i made conclusion that you don`t like existing system) so you get that changings not like threat but like liberation (or U want to be a slave).

**Hmmm !!!

3) U are afraid of physical pain. Speaking about body, it is jacket/shell of you soul/spirit.

**It Is A Shell/Container ... For The "Energy Essence" ... That Which Comprises "You" ... Who You Are ... And The Sum & Connection Of All Your Experiences !!

Fear makes your spirit weaker.

**Well ... Not Weaker ... Rather It Does Tend To ... "Get In The Way" ... Of Certain Needed Lessons/Experiences !! ... Move Beyond This ... And The
Teachings/Lessons Are Usually ... Not As Termed: "Bad" ... As One Painted Them !!

Important is your attitude to this event.

**Yes ... One's Attitude Is Important !! ... In All Things !!

Body is mortal - the spirit is immortal!

**The Body Is A Temporary Container !! ... For The Energies Within ... That Continue On !! ... Beyond The Life/Lifespan ... Of The Flesh Containers !!

Greetz!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
05/04/2007 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: El'Capitan Charisma: User ID: 202896

Quoting: Truth2 180349

"ST,

For those that are interested in further information about the Anunnaki - here is a Thread that you contributed to 2 years ago!! You did an excellent Job of correcting much of the misinformation/distortions that has been promoted throughout the years and your information has also been used on other Websites and Forums!! The dates are not correct on this Thread because of certain problems the GLP had a while back and when everything was reestablished they dates where different - but that is of no consequence!!

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

With Honor,
Truth2"

OH MY! Some of the stuff I put on that thread is hilarious!

**Well ??? ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Gees did I learn alot since then!

**We All ... Learn As We Go !!

We have been communicating that long already?

**Actually Longer !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

LOVE-EVOL

Love is nothing but a bunch of made up B.S. and waste of time.

**It Is Factual ... That Noone On Terra/Earth ... Understands This "Idea" Completely !! ... As To It Being ... "A Waste Of Linear Time" ... Well ... Some Enjoy It !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

A word made up from a bunch of gay philosophers and now
misinterpreted.In fact they were in need of a 'code word' to refer to their boyfreinds!

If I'm not mistaken those queer Frenchmen started to use it
first?

**We Are Still Researching The "Historical Roots" Of This Idea !! ... So At This Point/Moment ... Any Interpretations Are Possible !!

Anyway have a nice day!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
05/04/2007 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 211548

Hi ST in BG :

Thanks for your time and answers.

**You Are Most Welcome !!

I have read a few times about this : We (humans) are feeding others ET/Humans with our emotions whatever are good or bad emotions.

Could you explain whom we are feeding to , why and why this is necessary for them ??

**There Are Those Beings ... Who Subsist On Certain Energies ... Which Are Generated By Emotional Natures/Discharges !! ... However As The Subject
Would Be Misunderstood ... By The Perception/Thought ... Of "Good/Bad" ... Which Are The Lessons/Understanding Of Polarity/Opposites Of 3rd Density ... And This Is A
Different Thing Entirely ... We Choose Not To State Beyond ... A Short Description !!

In the other hand , I remember one your old post talking how some "bad ETs" were having fun watching WW-II

**We Are Not Familiar With That Particular Response !!

and we were killing each other

**Yes ... They Were Killing Each Other !! ... Or Rather ... Certain Parties That Gained ... Both Monetarily ... In Power & Control ... Manipulated The
Situations ... In Order To Profit ... By The Death, Destruction, Racial Hatreds, Ect. ... That Was Brought About !!

is this related with the first questions ??

**The First Questions ???

Thanks in advance

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
05/04/2007 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 206515

I think, that if to the person would offer a choice how to pass in other measurement:

1. To die, crushed under fragments of a building not knowing the reason of it, to sink in a stream of water, to burn down in a volcanic lava, to choke with killing gases or to die of lack of food of the subsequent .

**There Are Those Who Will Choose To Experience The Changes ... The Passage !! ... Of How Their Physical Forms Will Be Damaged ... In Which They Will Leave The Shell/Body ... That Would Be Depending On Many
Factors ... Of Which Would Be At Highest Fluctuations ... Of Highest Degree Of Changes ... Dependant Upon That Which Occurs From The Passage Of Nibiru ... On Terra/Earth !!

2. At the desire to rise aboard a spacecraft to move to a safe place for limits of a planet the Earth,

**There Are Those ... Who Will Be Leaving ... By This Fashion/Means !!

understanding, that expects you, or, being interrogated and given on this consent, easy to lay down to sleep and
move to the new body prepared for a life in the fourth measurement.

**The Process Is Actually A Very Simple One ... The Choice Has Already Been Made ... This Was Done ... Long Long Long Ago ... In Your Linear Time Perspectives !! ... And Moving Into A New Body ... Is As Easy As ... Going To Sleep ... And Waking Up In The New Form !! ... There Is No Pain Whatsoever !! ... And The Procedure Is Lightening Quick !!

I doubt, that someone to agree on the first variant. Unless
someone from fans to suffer.

**It Would Be By Choice !! ... By The Desire To Experience This Event ... First Hand !! ... To Experience The Awl ... And Raw Power ... Of Natural Forces Unleashed !!
... For Some ... This Would Be ... The Grandest Of Adventures !! ... As They Know ... The Physical Body Will Need To Be Replaced Anyway ... So For Those That Have
Chosen ... It Is No Big Deal !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Capsitan

User ID: 232386
United States
05/04/2007 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
St in BG,

"Bashar" of the Essassani said that we have the same properties of sub-atomic particles. He has inferred that teleportation was possible for humans. Did humans used to be able to do this? Why cant we do it anymore?

bashar has also stated that the first ET group to have contact with us will be similar to the group that flew the ship over phoenix during the "phoenix lights" incident, can you comment on this?

I had an idea today that one of the things humans have to do is to become more empathic or we will not survive as a species. i believe that if we could feel each others pain we would not hurt each other. Was the Homo sapien ever telepathic?

Do i have to be in the woods or far away from civilization to request and come aboard an ET craft to learn?

Thank you for sharing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 190758
United States
05/05/2007 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
St in bg, so your conduit has been to nibiru eh? So is their humanoids currently living on nibiru? Has your conduit communicated with these humanoids and do the humanoids realize that they are very close to tera earth and how do they feel about what damage their planet will cause for tera earth? What is life like on planet nibiru? Do these humanoids have jobs and government , do they eat and sleep? Do they have sex for pro creation? Do they have their own families?

Now about all this climate change talk. Well havent we had cycles like strange weather strong earthquakes like the new madrid fault ripping in 1811 and 1812, and strong huricanes , droughts tornado's and tremendously strong huricanes before nibiru was even close to tera earth? So with all these strong storms lately hitting north america and around the world, so are these changes just like all the other volcanoes , earthquakes storms and such, what is so different now than 100 years ago? Is global warming, (climate change) just a natural thing that happenes to earth or is nibiru affecting the weather right now? The bottom line, would all these strong huricanes and record setting storms that we had in the united states from like 2003 to 2006 would they have happened without the pressence of nibiru? Is all this weird weather just normal for earth to experience or st in bg is nibiru affecting the human beings on planet tera earth current weather? Hope to hear from you soon, (sasha) Josh.
ST In BG
User ID: 2895
United States
05/05/2007 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Capsitan: User ID: 232386

ST In BG,

"Bashar" of the Essassani said that we have the same properties of sub-atomic particles.

**Well No ... Not Precisely Correct !! ... As No One Body ... Is Exactly Exactly The Same !!

He has inferred that teleportation was possible for humans.

**Many Things Are Possible With Correct & Proper Training/Teaching !! ... Which Includes ... What You Are Allowed To Do ... And What You Are Not Allowed To Do !! ... As A Terrestrial Example ... One Can Be Given The Keys To A Car ... But That Doesn't Mean ... One Has Proper Knowledge Of The Workings Of The Vehicle ... Nor Has Knowledge Of The Responsibilities Attached To ... Driving A Car !! ... In This ... It Is The Same !! ... There Is The Knowing How To Do This ... And The Responsibilities That Come With
This Also !!

Did humans used to be able to do this?

**There Were "Selected Individuals" Who Have Done This ... And Those Alive On Your Planet In 3rd Density ... Who Have This Privilege !!

Why cant we do it anymore?

**It Is Not A Matter Of Can't !! ... It Is A Matter Of ... Being Ready ... And Properly
Trained/Schooled !! ... One Of Your Terrestrial Expressions State ... "With Great Power ... Comes Great Responsibility" !! ... And So It Is !!!

bashar has also stated that the first ET group to have contact with us will be similar to the group that flew the ship over phoenix during the "phoenix lights" incident, can you comment on this?

**For Us This Seems More Of A ... "Jumping On The "Phoenix Lights" Bandwagon !! ... Rather Then Saying/Stating ... What Will Happen ... What
Will Be !! ... It Is Very Easy To State In Vagueness ... That ... "The First ET Group To Have Contact ... Will Be Similar To The Group That Flew The Ship Over Phoenix (Arizona) During The "Phoenix Lights" Incident !! ... This Says To Us ... Very Little !! ... We Would Ask ... Who Were Those That Were Aboard The Craft(s) ... And What Did They Look Like ?? ... Where Were They From, Ect. ??? ... So ... We Do Not Trust The Statement ... Other Then To
Feel ... It Is Speculation/Guess !!

I had an idea today that one of the things humans have to do is to become more empathic or we will not survive as a species.

**Your "Species" As It Were ... Is Being Phased Out !! ... The Need To Upgrade The Shells/Bodies ... Is Do To The Changing Of The Vibrations ... The Energies... That One Will Be Exposed To ... And ... The Many Things/Problems ... Associated With That Unit/Bioform ... That Are Needing To Be Fixed !! ... Right Now It Is A "Patching Fix" ... More Of A "Temporary Fix" ... To The Main Matrix/Bodies !! ... In Which A "Permanent Fix" ... To Upgrade, Mend, Repair ... All The Weakness ... All The Things Which Malfunction In These Units ... Newly Created ... Fresh Bodies Are Needed !! ... Which Will Be Provided For You (At No Charge !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!) ... For 4th Density Use !!

i believe that if we could feel each others pain we would not hurt each other.

**True !! ... That Would Be The Case !!

Was the Homo sapien ever telepathic?

**This Was Originally One Of The Abilities Within That Body Form/Shell ... However Do To Misuse ... It Was "Altered/Taken Away" !!

Do i have to be in the woods or far away from civilization to request and come aboard an ET craft to learn?

**Well ... No ... You Don't Have To Be !! ... As We Can ... Take You Aboard ... Wherever You May Be !! ... We Have Done This ... On Many Many Many +++ Occasions !! ... It Should Come As No Surprise ... That You Have Been Aboard Before ... Quite A Few Times !! ... As To Being Away From Civilization ... Or In The Woods !! ... This Serves Many Functions ... Relaxing/Soothing ... Private ... More Natural !! ... But As We Say ... It Is Not Absolutely Necessary !! ... We Can Take You Aboard From Your Tent In The Woods ... As Easily As We Can Take You Aboard ... From Tent Camping ... In Your Living
Room !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Thank you for sharing

You Are Most Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
User ID: 2895
United States
05/05/2007 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: (sasha) Josh. User ID: 190758

ST In BG, so your conduit has been to Nibiru eh?

**Yes ... He Has Been Allowed To See ... What Is There !! ... As He Is ... One Of The Anunnaki ... He Has Experienced Of That Life/Lifetime !! ... This Is One Of His Homes As Well !!

So is there humanoids currently living on Nibiru?

**There Are Beings/Presences There !!

Has your conduit communicated with these humanoids

**We Have Communicated With Beings/Presences There !!

and do the humanoids realize that they are very close to Terra Earth

**These Beings ... Know Of Their Position ... Relative To Terra/Earth !!

and how do they feel about what damage their planet will cause for Terra Earth?

**This Is Nothing They Have Control Over !! ... This Is Part Of The Function Of The Presence Of Nibiru ... To Be/Act ... As A Cleansing Agent ... To Prepare For The Next Level ... The Next Vibrational Octave ... The Next Area Where New Lesson ... New Teachings/Experiences Are Learned !!

What is life like on planet Nibiru? Do these humanoids have
jobs and government , do they eat and sleep? Do they have sex for pro creation? Do they have their own families?

**We Cannot Say !! ... Certain Security & Privacy Issues Would Be Infringed Upon !!

Now about all this climate change talk. Well haven't we had
cycles like strange weather strong earthquakes like the New Madrid fault ripping in 1811 and 1812, and strong hurricanes , droughts tornado's and tremendously strong hurricanes before Nibiru was even close to Terra Earth?

**There Have Been ... Planetary Upheavals/Adjustments Yes !! ... Do To Many Factors ... Both Termed: "Natural" & Those Artificially Created !!

So with all these strong storms lately hitting North America and around the world, so are these changes just like all the other volcanoes , earthquakes storms and such, what is so different now than 100 years ago?

**What Is "Different" ... Is That "Energies From Space" ... Are Reaching Terra/Earth ... And Of This ... Interacting With "Natural Forces" ... Which Blended With Terrestrial Damage To Your World ... Is Causing Upheaval
!! ... There Are Also The Experiments By Those ... Who Have Termed: "Good Intentions" ... But Misplaced ... Do To Their Limited Knowledge ... Who Wish To Attempt To Keep Things Stable !! ... This Has Made Matters Worse ... On A
Number Of Occasions !! ... Along With This Are Unfortunately Those Who Have Been Using Knowledge/Technologies ... In Order (Like Of Those Of Aztlan) To Control & Subjugate Peoples Of The Planet & The Planetary Climate !! ... By "Weather Control"
& By Artificial Means ... In Order To Enact Changes ... For Their Benefit !!

Is global warming, (climate change) just a natural thing that happens to Earth or is Nibiru affecting the weather right now?

**To State "Global Warming" ... It Is A Pacifier ... A Vague Wording ... Meant To Placate The Masses ... Into Believing That Terrestrial Kind Alone ... Is Responsible For The Changes Occurring On Your World !! ... Yes ...
Without A Doubt There Has Been Great Damage Done To Terra/Earth ... By Those Beings ... Who By Intention ... Or Who Simply Do Not Know ... Or Who Have Been Mislead !! ... However This Again Is A "Cover/Cover Story" ... To Distract From The Real Reason Things Are Changing ... And That Is ... Do To The Approach Of Nibiru !!

The bottom line, would all these strong hurricanes and record setting storms that we had in the United States
from like 2003 to 2006 would they have happened without the presence of Nibiru?

**The "Strong Hurricanes" ... And Many Of The Storms That You Mention ... Were Either Artificially Created And/Or ... Artificially Enhanced ... To Be Made More Severe !! ... Also They Were "Directed To Their Targets" !!

Is all this weird weather just normal for Earth to experience or ST In BG is Nibiru affecting the human beings on planet Terra Earth current weather?

**It Is A Combination Of The Effects Of Nibiru's Energies ... It's Presence ... And ... Artificial Weather Manipulation !!

Hope to hear from you soon, (sasha) Josh.

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Glowing Eye

User ID: 233280
United Kingdom
05/07/2007 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi just passing to say Hello.

I have a question for ST in BG.

Ever heard of the Elenari. What do you make of the Elenari and what happened to the elven races.

Is there still stargates on Earth that the Elenari used. Why dont humans see elfs?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 226515
United States
05/07/2007 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ever heard of the Elenari. What do you make of the Elenari and what happened to the elven races.

Is there still stargates on Earth that the Elenari used. Why dont humans see elfs?
 Quoting: Glowing Eye

Elves vibrational frequencies are higher than humans, there are remnants but they are in hiding. I am not BG but the answer will esentially be the same.
NOx

User ID: 233347
Serbia
05/07/2007 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great scott! Now we've got elves in here :) The amount of kooks in this thread is just supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

BTW Robert/ST I remember that you once said that the Elenari were extra-terrestrial and are now known as Zetas :) So that would make you an Elenari right?
ST In BG
User ID: 17256
United States
05/07/2007 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Glowing Eye: User ID: 233280

**Ok !!

Ever heard of the Elenari.

**In Passing ... Yes !! ... We Say "Passing" ... As This Is Not The Conduits & Our "Involvement" !!

What do you make of the Elenari

**Curiosity !!

and what happened to the elven races.

**We Cannot Say ... Other Then From Speculations Of Others ... That They Fought On Their Worlds ... Intruders ... Invaders ... Who Killed Many Of
Their Kind !! ... This We Felt ... (Although Not Certain) ... In The Pleiades System !!

Is there still stargates on Earth that the Elenari used.

**We Cannot Answer This Question !!

Why don't humans see elfs?

**Different Frequency ... Level Of Vibrations !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
05/07/2007 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 226515

Elves vibrational frequencies are higher than humans,

**This Is Correct !!

there are remnants but they are in hiding.

**Yes And For Termed: "Good Reason" !! ... As We Stated ... "From Speculations Of Others ... That They Fought On Their Worlds ... Intruders ... Invaders ... Who Killed Many Of Their Kind !! ... This We Felt ...
(Although Not Certain) ... In The Pleiades System !!"

I am not BG but the answer will essentially be the same.

**It Is True ... You Are Not ... ST In BG !! ... As To The "answer will essentially be the same" ... This Is An An "Assumption/Belief" ... On Your Behalf !! ... We Perfer To Answer For Ourselves !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
05/07/2007 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: NOx: User ID: 233347

Great scott! Now we've got elves in here :) The amount of kooks in this thread is just supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

**The Elenari ... Of Whom Are Referred To By Others As "Elves" ... Are Not "Kooks" ... Neither Are Those Who Have These Connections !! ... They Are Simply One More
Race/Species/Branch ... Of The Many +++++ Extraterrestrial Beings ... That Exist In the Cosmos !!

BTW Robert/ST

**ST In BG ... If You Would Please !!

I remember that you once said that the Elenari were extra-terrestrial and are now known as Zetas :)

**We Do Not Remember Stating This !! ... If You Would Wish To Present Confirmation ... With Dates/Times ... Of Which We Could See ... Where This Information Was Obtained ... This Would Be Helpful !!

**At This Moment ... We Would Correct The Thought ... Yes ... The Elenari ... As A Race & Of Their Beings ... Are Extraterrestrial !! ... They Have Never Been Known As "Zetas" !! ... However ... An Energy Essence(s) ... That Has/Had ... A Lifetime(s) ... As Elenari ... And Would Wish To Experience ... That Of ... The People/One People ... Known As: Zeta/Zeta Reticulians ... Given The Ability To Choose ... And The Availability Of Zeta
Form/Circumstances ... This Could Be Possible !! ... Nothing ... Is Out Of The Realm Of Possibility !!

So that would make you an Elenari right?

**It Is Not Of Our Awareness ... That We Have These Connections !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Nomad

User ID: 233626
Taiwan
05/08/2007 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear ST & ET people:
Is that possible? "Man-made Global Warming" will become a new fanaticism/religion? Use people who hate/blame those(human) cause nature destruction (but not cause Global Warming)? And we will have a "Eco-fascism World Order" before people know the turth?

Thank you my friend(s)!
SaFire
User ID: 206199
United States
05/08/2007 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
ST In BG, the Babylonians called the planet Jupiter, Marduk. What did Jupiter look like during that time? Since Jupiter was worshipped by the the Romans, it must have been very bright. Jupiter was also referred to as Zeus. It is only now the fourth brightest star.
Mystic Dreamer
User ID: 233670
Trinidad and Tobago
05/08/2007 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi St

Who are the Nephilim?

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 233666
Serbia
05/08/2007 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: NOx: User ID: 233347

**The Elenari ... Of Whom Are Referred To By Others As "Elves" ... Are Not "Kooks" ... Neither Are Those Who Have These Connections !! ... They Are Simply One More
Race/Species/Branch ... Of The Many +++++ Extraterrestrial Beings ... That Exist In the Cosmos !!

BTW Robert/ST

**ST In BG ... If You Would Please !!

I remember that you once said that the Elenari were extra-terrestrial and are now known as Zetas :)

**We Do Not Remember Stating This !! ... If You Would Wish To Present Confirmation ... With Dates/Times ... Of Which We Could See ... Where This Information Was Obtained ... This Would Be Helpful !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
 Quoting: ST In BG 17256

OK then. Here is what you asked for Star Traveler :) You were probably in the learning process then I suspect :)

...As Per A Request From A "Male Apexian" ... To Research/Gather All Materials From All Possible Resources ... (From All "Times") ... To Tell The History Of Our People !!

**A Working Outline Would Be** ... *Earliest (Unless More Is Revealed) ... From Their Beginnings As Warriors On A(n) Elenari World(s) In The Pleiades (Star System/Group) ... To Their Traveling To The Vega System & Finding Another Home There !! ... To Their Lives As "Native Apexians" ... To "The Great War" ... To Those Who Left The Apexian World To Travel Out Into Space ... To Those Who Went Underground To Survive !! ... To Those In Space Who Came To Terra/Earth ... And Settled Near Sedona, Arizona ... To Those Who Went Underground & Emerged Into The Zeta Reticulum System & Went Off Into Space To Search For Their Peoples Who Had Left ... To (Missing Time Gap/Unknown History Of What Became Of The Colonists On Terra/Earth From The Apexian World) ... To Many Centuries Later Continuing With The Descendants Of Those Colonists .... The Shawnee Of Southern, Southeastern, Ohio ... To The Changed Apexians (Those Apexians Who Went Underground To Survive "The Great War" (Now Know As Zetas) & Their Contact With Their "Peoples" ... The Shawnee ... To The Shawnee Of Today !!

Of This Request By The Male Apexian ... When This Compilation Of Knowledge/History/Information Is Completed ... I Am Asked To Present This To All Our Peoples ... Of All *Branches & Tribes ... So That They May Know Of Their Roots ... And Where They Came From !! ... (*Especially The Shawnee !!) ... So That Rather Then "Creating A History" From Bits & Pieces/Fragments Of Watered Down Knowledge ... They May Truely Know !! ... This Is Who We Are !! ... **A Most Honored Task Of Which I Will Need Much Assistance & Cooperation From All "Sides" To Undertake !!

These Are Just A Few Things I Have Going ... Or Which To Have In Progress "Down The Road" !! ... As These Will Give Me Purpose & Connections To My Peoples ... And Energies To Substain Me ... Until It Is Time To Depart !!

Farewell For Now !!

Star Traveler
 Quoting: Star Traveler Robert from another forum

No offence ST. I have made my mind about you, but I truly believe that we can still get along nicely :) From now I shall call you ST :) Elenari to me is nothing but a "elvih word" made by some kook and therefore people (hu-mans) who think they are elves are kooks in need for medical attention. On the other hand if they are happy with being "elves" it's perfectly fine with me, except that I find such people that have a need to be something else than they truely are strange and I have a tendency to make fun of such people :) If I remember correctly Elenari do appear in the "The Silmarilion" by Tolkien together with some other elven peoples. It was a long time since I've read "The Silmarilion" so if I'm wrong someone could correct me.

GLP