Silent Companion
User ID: 336696
Netherlands
03/22/2008 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Dear Truth2,
Thank you for the link you posted for Saha, and the rest of us.
Many of us have been lied to and fooled so often, for many lifetimes, that we really don't know who to trust, or wind up trusting no one.
I look forward to reading this link and looking for more information.
Most Sincerely, Silent Companion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 352485
Canada
03/22/2008 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST, is one branch of "humans" on this planet a genetically altered species that was edited for the purposes of being fighters or warrior types for another ET race?
sasha
User ID: 190758
United States
03/22/2008 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
St in bg, i believe you stated that the human beings that are head of government/top peoples/humans who run this world are not terestrial. Do you mean that these beings are from/of a different race than the common man peoples like myself, and the middle class people who live paycheck to paycheck to try to make a living/the poor people being born into poverty and disease. So most of the government elite / secret government/cia / nasa and other rulers of this world are from a reptilian race and the rest of us who care about the planet and the beings on the planet (although we still make mistakes and such) are a extraterestrial race of beings, what exactly or roughly what is happening here? I know specifics are not revealed, i'm just wondering why the greedy rulers/king/queen/head of country / head of the world lie/decieve without a care or worry, i know you said they are not terestrial, what do you mean by this? Technically i'm not terestrial either, so noone is because we didnt originate on this planet tera/earth, so what do you mean by the elitest's not being terestrial, thanks for reading, Josh.
ST In BG
User ID: 375077
United States
03/22/2008 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: upliftedlala: User ID: 97439

Thanks for answering.

**You Are Very Welcome !!

Your dream was terrifying.

**It Was To Us ... Rather Curious !! ... As There Were No "Emotions" ... Attached To This ... Of What The Conduit Has Seen !!

Mine was unsettling but it was like I created a safe zone of magic around the area I was in , my dream.

**Hmmm !!

When it "happens" will I be pulled up to another safe
place? I have asked for this, and asked for my beloved pets to be with me as well.

**This Is Possible !!

I feel at peace in having made this request, as it was something I asked about before and you said I was to just ask.

**Yes Of Course !!

Ever since then I feel very calm. Thanks again.

**You Are Most Welcome !!

Time to cook dinner, Alaska rock fish, stir fry
veges and brown rice with my special soup, wanna come to dinner? hehehe cheers!

**Sounds Yummy !!! ... I Had To Attend To Other Things ... But Thank You For Offering !!

I got a pineapple (fresh) for my B day!, and will think of you when I partake!

**Oh Very Very Nice !!!

St in Bg, yes, can you tell us more about the alternate
timelines. I am a bit confused on this as well.

**Well ... Not At The Moment !! ... As It Would Be ... Too Confusing !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Thanks alot, peace.

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2008 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi glad to see you online st in bg.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2008 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your dream was terrifying.

**It Was To Us ... Rather Curious !! ... As There Were No "Emotions" ... Attached To This ... Of What The Conduit Has Seen !!

Mine was unsettling but it was like I created a safe zone of magic around the area I was in , my dream.

**Hmmm !!

ST In BG
 Quoting: ST In BG 375077

Thought you didnt dream these, thought they were real live visions, so why you say it was to us rather curious as it was a dream to you, thought you were wide awake , concousily when you had these visions.
ST In BG
United States
03/22/2008 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 352485

Alternate time lines, very interesting.

**Yes ... Such Things Are !!

So is there a timeline for all possibilities?

One where the controlling/manipulating beings succeed
in their plans?

As well as one where we didn't "mess up" everything and
severely damage our planet?

**Such Would Be Difficult ... To Attempt To Explain !!

What happens if a timeline changes? Do only some
beings awareness transfer to the new timeline? For example if I switch timelines, who/what is animating my body in the "previous/old" timeline? Me still? Wow too confusing.

**It Is ... Too Confusing ... So We Are Simply Going To ... Let This Thought Rest ... For The Moment !!

About the event in May with the PTB messing with things they shouldn't. What is it?

**It Is An Attempt To Change ... What Is To Be !! ... Playing Around With Forces Beyond Their Comprehension !!

I know you probably can't tell us what it actually is
they are trying to do, but what is the guise the are presenting to the public?

**They Are Attempting To Alter/Change ... What Is To Be !! ... The "Guise" Being Used ... Is A "Scientific Experiment" ... A Super Conductor Experiment !!

Was it particle acceleration or something?

**This Is What Is Presented To The Public !!

I seem to remember hearing about it but can't remember. I wonder if this is the event ended up causing Nibiru's passing.

**Lets Just Say ... Their Very Attempts ... Will Backfire Most Severely !!

Also about George Green and his books supposedly authored by pleaidians(spelling wrong im sure sorry.)

**Plejarans !!

I'm reading some of the free ones online right now. I don't know if they are disinformation/distortions but
they seem quite different than channelings.

**Hmmm !!!

In fact I believe they talk about the problem with channelings:

They mention how focus points of higher awareness (beings?) made connections with us through volunteers on earth. These messages contained exercises in discernment and much of it was filled with truths but this was drained of energy by victims wanting their personal problems solved for them. So the focus points were withdrawn. Some volunteers continued to put out messages faking the information anyways because they enjoyed the notoriety or whatnot.Sounds a lot to me like what maybe happened with the channeling fiasco we see now? Is channeling an attempt to raise awareness gone wrong?

**It Takes Lots Of Training ... Lots Of Discipline/Practice ... To Become A Proficient "Channeler" ... And Even Then ... What Is Coming Through ... May Be "Colored" ... By The Individual's Beliefs, Understandings, Preferences ... & Many Other Things !! ... So It Is Not ... A Perfect Tool
For Communication ... But Mearly A Tool That Can Be Used !! ... Problem Is ... Many Who Undertake "Channeling" ... Do Not Spend The Many Many Many
Hours Of Practice/Discipline ... To Perfect Within ... Their Bodies/Energies To Become A Medium ... A "Channel" ... So Then It Becomes More Of ... Not What
Is Coming Through ... But ... What This Person ... Is Relating Of Their Own "Colorings" ... Their Own Self !!

They also talk about how we missed some possible transitions evolutionarily speaking in the last 26,000 year cycle and thus why we find ourselves in the current predicament.

**Things Do All Happen For Many Different Reasons !!

Also mentioned is about victim consciousness and how we will be helped but not rescued.

**This Entirely Depends On Agreements/Arrangements !!

This information seems to make more sense than info gleaned from channelings.

**Hmmm !!

You've usually been able to tell us whether something is rubbish or out and out disinfo, so if this is total disinfo please let me know,

**We Are Not Spending The Moments ... As We Have Previous ... In Analyzing Other's Works/Materials ... As We Have Enough To Keep Us Busy ... With What
Is Going On ... & Going To Happen !! ... So We Will Only Say ... This May Be Legitimate ... Or It May Be Just Another ... That Is ... "Playing To The Audience" ... Of Those That Have "Pleiadian/Plejaran" Interests !!

**Of A Related Thought ... The Conduit Has Seen In His Time ... Ones That "Jumped On The Bandwagon" ... So To Say ... When A Subject Became Popular !! ... As It Was With The "Pleiadians/Plejarans" ... When They Were "Hot &
Marketable" ... Many Were The "Channeled Books" & Materials Purporting To Come From ... "Pleiadian/Plejaran Sources" !! ... It Was Quite Easy To See ... By Doing A Summery Look Through Of Their Works ... To See If These
People Were The Real McCoy ... Or They Were ... Real Con Artists .. Only In It ... For The Money !! ... So As The "Pleiadian/Plejarans" ... Are Not As Popular As They Once Were ... One Still Needs To Discern ... What Is Being
Said/Related ... & To Make Up Ones Own Mind !!

ST, is one branch of "humans" on this planet a genetically
altered species that was edited for the purposes of being fighters or warrior types for another ET race?

**Not To Our Awareness !!

thanks.

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
03/22/2008 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: sasha: User ID: 396679

Hi st in bg, This Edward character from the website

[link to www.timesarechanging.org]

states that earth will move into 4th density approximately 70 years after the pole shift to give all the sts people to
die off and the earth will move into 4th density.

**Incorrect !!

Now what my question is here, after the die off of all beings in 3rd density form ,

**This Is Incorrect Information !!

how many linear years approximately will it take to move into 4th density with livable conditions on 4th density for beings to start living on this new pristine cleansed planet?

**We Cannot Say !!

How come you're the only 3rd density human being, (your conduit i'm referring to) that seems to know through the zeta contact the truth about these things that will happen to tera/earth?

**We Are There ... Along With Being Here !! ... So We Know !!

Many state that some will survive and others say different but you st in bg are the only beings from what i read or heard that say all beings will pass away who are on the surface of tera/earth,

**By The Changes ... Or By The "Flash Freezing" To Come Soon After ... This Is So !!

so who to believe, are their anyone else you are in communication with believe all beings will perish during these upcoming changes?

**It Is Not A "Belief" ... But An Actuality .... To Those That See ... To Those That Know !!

Edward does state the timeframe of before may 2009 as the timing for the pole shift but he seems to think that the usa may only have half of their population perish due to
the changes,

**Edward ... Does Not Know !!

no one except you are claiming that all life / humans beings will cease to exist, why?

**Because ... It Is The End Of That Form/Model/Line !! ... And WE ... Create The Bodies !!

Edward says he going to visit California and another state in the usa , he actually lives in the UK, he says the pole
shift won't happen during his vacation trip or whatever he plans on doing their, which i don't know.

**Hmmm !!

He seems to believe he will survive the pole shift and many others also.

**Perhaps ?? ... If They Are "Lucky Enough" ... Though Their Luck Will Be Very Short !! ... Very Short Indeed !!

I'm so confused why all these mixed messages and
how come the zeta's and others giving mixed messages?

**This Is "Channeling" Josh !! ... "Channeling" Also Includes ... Coloring The Messages !!

Edward told me that the zeta's don't hide anything from him and he knows what will happen,

**Edward Again ... Doesn't Know !!

now he does seem to believe zetatalk, but he is a separate website and i don't understand why a individual and other channelers of telepathy and such would be saying these things if they didn't believe in their own guides who they
are speaking to?

**They Don't Know WHO ... They Are Speaking To !!

This GOD Damn world doesn't make since, who the hell to
believe, I don't understand how your conduit in 3rd density is the only human being

**Not "Human Being" ... Of Our Energies ... Of The People/One People ... In A Terrestrial 3rd Density Body !!

that is claiming all life will cease to exist who are on the surface.

**The Others Guess ... We Know ... As We Are ... So Involved !! ... Have Been Involved ... Are Involved ... Will Be Involved !!

I think i'm gonna cry, i'm sick of deceit/lies/and all other bullshit propaganda and other.

**Most Understandable !!

Edward says that the governments believe that before 2012 pole shift and he also states that the governments believe it could also be 10 to 20 years from causing the pole shift.

**Edward Doesn't Know ... What They Believe !!

Also Edward says that the government and scientists are calculating using scientific data and such to determine
nibiru's passage,

**They Have Been Doing This ... For Some Linear Time !!!

and he states that they don't know where nibiru is since
it can only be detected through from the gravitational pull,

**They Know !! ... & Not From ... "Gravitational Pull" !! ... Try From Infrared Detection !!

but they don't know where exactly nibiru is or where precisely nibiru is, so i don't know anymore,

**They Know !! ... However They Do Not Know ... As Well As We Do !! ... As To When The Passages Will Occur !!

In Response To: Anonymous Coward 385751 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 385751

"Who is Jesus based off of?"

I can tell you and st in bg would tell you the same thing.... "Apollonius Of Tyanna"

**The Main "Working Base" ... Is The One Who Had Many Names ("Jesus" Was Not One Of Them !!) ... Including: "Apollonius Of Tyana" ... That Was Of Anunnaki Linage !! ... He Was A Special Creation !!

I hope Anu is coming soon.

**Very Very Soon !!

St in bg, i believe you stated that the human beings that are head of government/top peoples/humans who run this world are not terrestrial.

**Their Energies Are Not ... Terrestrially Based !!

Do you mean that these beings are from/of a different race than the common man peoples like myself,

**They Have ... Different Connections !!

and the middle class people who live paycheck to
paycheck to try to make a living/the poor people being born into poverty and disease.

**So It Would Seem !!

So most of the government elite / secret government/cia / nasa and other rulers of this world are from a reptilian race

**Not Necessarily "Reptilian" !! .. But From ... "Other Connections" !!

and the rest of us who care about the planet and the beings on the planet (although we still make mistakes and such) are a extraterrestrial race of beings,

**There Are Many Different "ET Energies/Races/Species" ... Represented On Terra/Earth ... In Terrestrial Guise ... & Of Their Own Forms/Looks !!

what exactly or roughly what is happening here?

I know specifics are not revealed, i'm just wondering why the greedy rulers/king/queen/head of country / head of the
world lie/deceive without a care or worry, i know you said they are not terrestrial, what do you mean by this?

**Their Energies Are Of "Different Connections" ... Not Native To Terra/Earth !!

Technically i'm not terrestrial either,

**Noone Truely Is ... Terrestrial !! ... As All Do Have ... Other Lives & Lifetimes ... Lived Elsewhere !!

so noone is because we didn't originate on this planet tera/earth,

**That Is Correct !! ... There Are Many "Energy Makeups" On Terra/Earth !!

so what do you mean by the elitist's not being terrestrial,

**We Answered The Question !!

Hi glad to see you online st in bg.

**We Were ... Hanging Online Upside Down Like A Bat Earlier !! ... Comparing Notes With ... Grandpa Munster !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Thought you didn't dream these, thought they were real live
visions, so why you say it was to us rather curious as it was a dream to you, thought you were wide awake , consciously when you had these visions.

**It Was Most Interesting & Very Curious ... For The Conduit To See ... To Perceive Of Such Things ... In What May Be Described ... As An "Out Of
Body" State !! ... In That "Frame" ... They Were Quite Live & Real ... Of Visions The Conduit Has Had !! ... Again What Was Seen ... Was Not Upsetting ... There Was No Emotional Connections ... Rather Just A Sense Of Wonder
... Of Things Most Interesting & Curious ... And That Which ... Is To Come !!

thanks for reading,

You Are Very Welcome !!

Josh.

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
03/22/2008 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well I read a little about the May event. They built a hadron collider which will collide protons at the speed of light or some such thing. Apparently scientists think it may reveal fundamental aspects of the universe and/or open a dimensional and/or time portal, and/or create a small
black hole or something to that effect. That definitely sounds like something they SHOULD NOT be messing with.

**Indeed !! ... They SHOULD NOT !!

Also sounds like something that indeed could set off Nibiru's "arrive right now" mechanism.

**That Is Their Thought/Desire ... For This "Experiment" !!

I guess we'll wait patiently in anticipation for May. Maybe
they'll realize they shouldn't mess around in such a way and call the whole thing off.

**That Would Be ... "Wishful Thinking" !!

Then maybe they'll just make up some fabricated "results" to present to the public as to the findings of the experiment.

**It Is Possible !! ... If "Others" Say ... No You Will Not Do This !!!

Scary stuff though, I hope indeed beings in charge of preventing terrestrial humans from attaining such knowledge will indeed succeed in intervening.

**We Hope So Too !! ... As Otherwise ... Such "Playing/Fooling Around" ... Could Be ... Most Disastrous !!

I believe I read somewhere that the collider was ready back in 2007 and the event was postponed to May this year? Could it be that they planned to use it during that planetary alignment on Dec 23, but then decided to postpone it until May 2008?

**It's Possible ??

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
sasha
United States
03/22/2008 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think i heard somewhere st in bg, that homeland security is banning the selling of infrared camera's and such, is this true and are they doing this to prevent nibiru being spotted by the common man, or what is the real reason? Thanks for reading, your friend, Josh.
ST In BG
United States
03/22/2008 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truth2: User ID: 373023

**In Response To Sasha ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments

Sasha,

To help eliminate some of your confusion as to "who to
believe" - you should spend some time Googling/researching about some of ST's other Aspects - who are/were Conduits as he is Now.

Some of these include Hermes/Mercury/Thoth - "Messenger of the Gods" (ETs)!!

**Yes Indeed !!!

Most information available to the Masses is distorted - yet one can manage to pick out some Gems if they Know what they are looking for. Here is but one Link to get you started:

[link to www.hermesthoth.org]

When one reads information from Channeled sources - Understand that they are NOT Conduits, specially Designed to bring Forth Information.

**That Is Very Very True !!! ... They Are Not "Altered/Changed" For This Duty/Responsibility !!

They are just bringing information through their own Mind/Filter - which filters out much information!

**Yes Indeed They Are !! ... And Yes It Does !!

So, by Design, it cannot be Pure.

**Highly Impure !!

Truth2

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
03/22/2008 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 385751

Please tell me ST in BG

did 6000 years ago who lived in Ireland and what Advanced
civilizations lived there?

What did the Romans take from the inhabitants on now a day
Ireland.

**We Cannot Say !!

I am Irish and feel i have a responsibility too know the truth.

**Yes ... However ... The Truth ... Might Not Be Ready ... To Be Revealed !!

What did these Druids Worship?

**The True "Druids" Did Not !!

Who is Jesus based off of?

**A "Special Genetic Creation" Of The Anunnaki ... Of One Of His Names (Not "Jesus" !!) ... Was Called: "Apollonius Of Tyana" !!

How do you worship the sun best?

**We Don't !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
03/22/2008 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 385751

How do i Channel Messages through meditation from the light
beings ?

**You Want To "Channel Messages In Meditation ?? ... Or Simply Have A "One On One Discourse" ??

You are a Worker of the light aren't you?

**Well ... We Are Rather Lightweight & Light Skinned !! ... Hee Hee Hee !! ... As To "Working With The Light(s) .... There Are Those ... Who Maintain The "Lighted Conditions" Aboard Ship !! ... Otherwise ... For Some ... It Might Be Too Dark To See !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2008 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please answer, is your conduit, star traveler the only one that speaks about these earth changes and knows for sure and is telling the truth, what i mean is , i'm talking to the conduit now, he is the only human being i have met online that has said these things of what will happen. So are their others out their that know of these exact things in human forms but just don't want to say anything to the public because they don't want to share this information? Or is their a fear of being ridiculed and called names and other things since most people don't know or believe of these things? Thanks for reading, your friend, Josh.
ST In BG
United States
03/22/2008 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: sasha: User ID: 190758

I think i heard somewhere st in bg, that homeland security is banning the selling of infrared camera's and such, is this true

**This Has Been "Rumored" !!

and are they doing this to prevent nibiru being spotted by the common man, or what is the real reason?

**Well ... That Would Be One Use For Having ... An "Infrared Camera" !!

Please answer, is your conduit, star traveler the only one that speaks about these earth changes and knows for sure and is telling the truth,

**You ALL Know Of What Is Coming ... In Various Degrees !! ... Even Though Your Connections Are "Mostly Severed" ... And Although Your Senses Are Bombarded With All Sorts Of Stimuli ... They Still Pick Up On ... To Your Unawareness ... The Changes Going On To Your Planet ... It's Energies ... And The Forces & Energies Coming In !!

what i mean is , i'm talking to the conduit now, he is the only human being i have met online that has said these things of what will happen.

**Of Our Energies ... That Of The People/One People ... In A Terrestrial Embodiment !! ... Not ... "Human Being" ... For The Shell Is Animated ... For It's Missions ... On Your World !!

**Others Have Said ... To Limited Degrees ... And Of This ... When They Attempt To Go Beyond Their Limitations ... They End Up ... Making A Mess ... In Their Guessing Of What Further ... Is To Transpire !!

So are their others out their that know of these exact things in human forms but just don't want to say anything to the public because they don't want to share this information?

Or is their a fear of being ridiculed and called names and other things since most people don't know or believe of these things?

**These Things & More ... Are Possible !!

Thanks for reading,

You Are Very Welcome !!

your friend, Josh.

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2008 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks st in bg for all your cooperation tonight and hard work in answering these questions, now you need some rest so throw on a good movie, (star trek) eat some food and get some good sleep and be energized for your mourning adventures and live life to the fullest which i imagine you do, hee, hee, hee.... Good night all and peace out, your friend, Josh. hf
MixedPerceptionz
User ID: 278727
United States
03/22/2008 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
so ST...

you say your'e here to help assist us for this forth-coming arrival and upheaval. er...how? would be a question. thank you, for the moment.
Truth2
User ID: 373023
United States
03/22/2008 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Truth2,
Thank you for the link you posted for Saha, and the rest of us.
Many of us have been lied to and fooled so often, for many lifetimes, that we really don't know who to trust, or wind up trusting no one.
I look forward to reading this link and looking for more information.
Most Sincerely, Silent Companion
 Quoting: Silent Companion 336696

You are Welcome!!

I Understand!!

Truth2
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/23/2008 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Also sounds like something that indeed could set off Nibiru's "arrive right now" mechanism.

**That Is Their Thought/Desire ... For This "Experiment" !!

Quoting: ST In BG 375077

Wow, they actually want to cause Nibiru to come? That doesn't make sense to me considering what we've been told by you so far. I thought by performing this experiment they would be attempting to prevent Nibiru's arrival. Why would they wish to cause their own demise? Suicide basically. Granted I guess they think they will survive in their bunkers. I thought though that they would use these experiements to try and prevent Nibiru and then Nibiru would be triggered to arrive to stop them from conducting the experiment.

So if you stop them from triggering Nibiru's arrival, will we then have to wait a "long" time for Nibiru instead of "very very soon"?
Truth2
User ID: 373023
United States
03/23/2008 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
so ST...

you say your'e here to help assist us for this forth-coming arrival and upheaval. er...how? would be a question. thank you, for the moment.
 Quoting: MixedPerceptionz 278727

Contained within this very Thread

Are Words of Wisdom

Designed to Free one of thier Binds

Of Incorrect Thinking

Truth2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385751
Canada
03/23/2008 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST in BG, can you tell me who exactly are the shadow people?

Can you tell me why they watch me while i sleep?
Is there any way too make contact with them without them running away?

[link to www.liparanormalinvestigators.com]

Shadow People – Ghost/spirit like person that looks like a black shadow, but you can not see through it.

Characteristics of a Shadow Person:

* Male-like though gender is not obvious.
* Could be female in nature, but very rare.
* Usually very tall like 7 feet, but can be short.
* Usually seen in a trench coat/cloak, or old fashion type over coat.
* Usually has a big hat: Example top hat.
* 3-D in shape or opaque.
* No eyes, though occasionally red eyes have been reported but rare.
* Extremely fast almost like lightning speed.
* Usually very silent.
* Seem to have mass.
* Seem to be able to defy common laws of physics (ex: can move through walls)
* Can look spirit like/demonic.

Classifications of Shadow People:

* Bedroom Invaders:

Sentinels: They stand in corners of rooms and watch you (usually found in corners, doorways, or closets).

Lurkers: They will lurk around a house in bedrooms and hallways watching you.

Predators: Very rare type. The fear builds up and then disappears. There is a threat of injury and aggressive behavior, but there are no physical injuries. You may feel like your suffocating, or being pinched.

* Visitors: Seem like they are from another world or other than human.

* MTB (Mind Their own Business): They show up on pathways. They are usually seen walking down hallways, pathways etc. They usually follow a track or specific path. They seem like they are going somewhere. They seem to have an objective, with or without the presence of humans.

* Omens: They are associated with bad luck, or death. They get attached to people or families. The person’s feelings of bad luck will not go away unless the shadow person goes away. If you see an Omen you may go bankrupt, a break up with a boyfriend/girlfriend, divorce, loss of job etc. Omens may show up in your bedroom.

* Haunters: Lurk around haunted locations. Example: Waverly Hills Sanitarium in Kentucky.
sasha
United States
03/23/2008 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
St in bg, How and when did the Great lakes form, was it due to the last passage of nibiru? How did all the hills and mountains/flat land and hilly land form, the theory i was taught growing up was that the glaciers melted and traveled pushing the land up or over and such, moving glaciers so to say, what about like the grand canyon? Can't remember did this planet use to be water free before the collision of nibiru with tiamat? Massive lakes and rivers and all the features on earth could you explain a little bit about where water came from and such, i just can't remember and don't have time to search 450+ pages?

So you st in bg say, when your conduit is recieving information , he doesnt guess or mess things up as you said many who channel and stuff get mixed messages as they use their beliefs with the beings they are communicating with? So your conduit doesnt mess up his beliefs with your facts and screw some of his information up by accident since he is living in a flawed human body, what i mean by that is everyone is flawed who annimate the human form arnt they? So i think you said their is a glitch in the matrix but not totally sure, so are you st in bg telling me your conduit has thrown all or mostly all his programming from terestrial governments / religions and what he has been taught through life before the zeta's started being a day to day experience with your conduit , before your conduit broke free from terestrial family/activities out the window? Seems to me that your conduit see's things much more clearer since his early child hood beliefs have left him and he found out the truth of things, than most any other channel or telepathy communicator that i have come across, so does your conduit still confuse his beliefs of what you are communicating to him and his own mind? What i mean is does he sometimes get confused if you zeta's are communicating with him or just random thoughts that him on his own are thinking? Or is your conduit pretty confident and can easily know/judge wether you are communicating with him or its his own thoughts / thought patterns that he on his own is thinking of? Thanks for reading, your friend, Josh.
sasha
United States
03/23/2008 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi st in bg, david wilcock says 2012 apears to be a energy field on which largely depends on our focus on how we choose to go into it and also talks about a government time travel prodject called prodject looking glass. also about a Government , Atlantean reverse engineered time viewing technology, is this the prodject they are working on that is talked about being in may of this year , is this the technology that may backfire on them most severely? david wilcock says this is proven in fact that how you look at it determine the outcome and also he states about he doesnt see no catyclism, says would i be living in las angeles if i believed that california would fall into the ocean. He also said edgar cayce which he claims to have been had a trickster that he was working with that gave the false predictions of california going into the ocean and other .Could you please explain to me about this, i mean is this the government'(s) experiment that might back fire on them most severely? I'm confused, thanks for reading, your friend, Josh.

P.S. I think David might be being help back by the government in what he can say, but why would he live in the path of danger, maybe he is getting mixed messages.
sasha
United States
03/23/2008 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
st in bg, David talks i believe about a conciouness shift so after 2012, more telepathy , levitation and such will be as common as breathing, he explains other points in the video about earthquakes on certain dates to end certain empyers like after soviet union, and explains about past earth changes but he see's no catyclism in the near future like before 2012 or such. Thanks for reading, Josh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 397171
United States
03/23/2008 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST....?? Greetings...

What is this hadron collider supposed to do? Is it a linear particle accelerator? I know they have made matter from energy with protons colliding.. years ago. But.. what is the point of this activity now? Is this waht I was picking up on when I said I felt like I know Nibiru would come in May? Weird.

As to the shadow people. I asked at one time about a shadow which stood upright in the corner of the bedroom at night. And you said it was one watching over us. I asked about the orbs of light on the wall next to the ceiling. You said Guardians. My Uncle saw one on the path outside the door.. a shadow standing upright at noon on a path in the yard. What was he/it? Then there was the Black thingy with gold eyes outside the screen door. We called him the Guardian. What was he?

((hugs))

Wispy
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/23/2008 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
The more I ponder what is going on around us the more I realize what a colossal mess we're in. How did this happen and why was it allowed to happen? After all this reading I still feel hopelessly lost as to what is really going on and who is telling the truth or if all of it is just made up fantasy.

The controllers/manipulators are lower rank annunaki you've said. Did they transfer to human forms to live here or do they retain their annunaki forms and just shapeshift to look like humans on the exterior? Why did the Annunaki leave them in charge if they are such low rank and file? Why didn't they check up on things to head off all these manipulation problems before they really got going? You say now that you can't just "pull the sheet out" from under their operation as our world/society will come crashing down. Will it really come crashing down? Would finding out that God was not real but we are in fact eternal beings really be so bad for people? Why would they suicide and take others with them like you said? I can't imagine someone finding out for certain that they are indeed eternal essences and then getting so upset as to suicide themselves and others just because (insert random religious figure) was shown to be a falsehood.

You said that a reason the controllers start wars for gain/destroy the environment and other things is because they consider everyone expendable since Nibiru will kill us all anyways. Does this mean that if Nibiru was not coming they would not start ridiculous wars and would instead work to protect the people and environment? How long has the manipulation gone on? Since the last passage ~3600 years ago? Did they know about Nibiru since then?

Why were we not prevented from attainting such destructive technology. Our technological discoveries are still piling in by the truckload and it seems no one is going to do anything about it. We must be discovering all sorts of things we shouldn't be having/using.

I just can't help but look around right now and see overwhelming sadness everywhere I look on this planet. I can't figure out why we are so horrible to other humans and animals/ the environment. How could we make so much technology but still not learn how to exist together nicely.
You may say it is all perspective, but under the current circumstances for someone who cares about others and just wants things to get better, it it is ridiculously hard to change that perspective of sadness.

Another question is, you said all beings on the planet are suffering. How is the rich guy who can have/do most anything he wants suffering? He's probably having a grand old time and is quite happy with the way the world turned out. What did they learn from this? That being rich is better than being poor? That its ok for some to have millions (or billions) while others starve to death and live every day in agony?

How come our current plight was allowed to occur?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/23/2008 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, is it possibly for someone who is fairly healthy in body(relatively speaking) to just give up on life and die? Sometimes lately I feel like I'm barely alive, my spirit and will to live seems extremely low at this time and I wonder if the body will comply and get sick in turn. My brain is definitely quite ill, but mentally, not the type that kills you. I'm trying to hang on to see if this Nibiru thing is real but I just feel like giving up. If i truely lose all hope will I likely end up getting sick and passing to the next life?
ST In BG
United States
03/24/2008 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: sasha: User ID: 190758

Thanks st in bg for all your cooperation tonight (Saturday Night) and hard work in answering these questions,

**You Are Most Welcome !!

now you need some rest so throw on a good movie, (star trek)

**Well I Did Take Your Advice ... Sort Of ?? ... And Put On A Star Trek ... The Animated Series DVD ... Watched (2) Episodes ... Then Called "It" A Knight !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

eat some food

**We Take Turns ... Sometimes The Food Eats Me ... Sometimes ... I Eat Food !! ... Balances Out That Way !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

and get some good sleep

**After Animated Trek .. Went To Bed !! ... (Then Came Right Back !!) ... Hee Hee Hee !!

and be energized for your mourning adventures

**Oh Yes !! ... The Moaning Adventures !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

and live life to the fullest which i imagine you do, hee, hee, hee....

**No ... Actually I Full Life To The Liveist !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

How and when did the Great lakes form, was it due to the last passage of nibiru?

**Well ... That Was From "Babe" ... Paul Bunyan's Blue Ox ... It's Footprints !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!! ... *Yes ... It Was Do To Upheavals !!

How did all the hills and mountains/flat land and hilly land form,

**It The Same Fashion !!

the theory i was taught growing up was that the
glaciers melted and traveled pushing the land up or over and such, moving glaciers so to say,

**Something Had To ... "Push The Glaciers" !! ... So While This Was The Tool Used ... It Was Not The Cause ... The Effect Which Propelled The Glacier Movement !!

what about like the grand canyon?

**Ancient Upheavals !!

Can't remember did this planet use to be water free before the collision of nibiru with Tiamat?

**Terra/Earth ... Is Part Of Tiamat !! ... It Did Not Exist ... Before The Collision !!

Massive lakes and rivers and all the features on earth could you explain a little bit about where water came from and such, i just can't remember and don't have time to search 450+ pages?

**As Tiamat ... Was A Sirian Water World ... Of One Part Of This Planet ... That Remained ... It Retained A Great Portion Of The Water ... From That Former World !! ... There Is Also The Calcium Carbonate Cycle ... That
Produces Ground Water !!

So you st in bg say, when your conduit is receiving information , he doesn't guess or mess things up as you said many who channel and stuff get mixed messages as they use their beliefs with the beings they are communicating with?

**The Conduit Is Directly Connected ... & Altered For The Purposes Of Communication ... Being This Is Part Of His Mission ... Part Of What He Is To Do ... On Terra/Earth !! ... The Communication Implants Enhance Said
Communications ... While Also Establishing A Direct Link ... One Might Say ... "Another Avenue" ... Rather Then That Which Is Used By Channelers ... And Also Bypasses The "Safety Features" ... Which Are Normal For Those Forms ... Which Prevent "Psychic Overload" !! ... Of This ... New & Greater "Safety Features" ... Which Allow For Other Life Contacts & Experiences ... To Come Through ... & The Necessary Buffering ... Are Installed !!

So your conduit doesn't mess up his beliefs with your
facts and screw some of his information up by accident since he is living in a flawed human body, what i mean by that is everyone is flawed who animate the human form aren't they?

**He Has Been "Altered/Changed" ... For This Purpose !! ... So While There May Be Fatigue & Bodily Malfunction/Breakdown ... Which Is Common For That
Body Form/Model ... He Also Has ... The "ET Medical Plan" ... Which Helps To Facilitate ... The Needs Of That Body ... The Volunteering ... Which Has Been Undertaken !!

So i think you said there is a glitch in the matrix but not totally sure,

**We Are Not Certain ... Of The Basis Of The Comment ?? ... Perhaps Differently Worded ??

so are you st in bg telling me your conduit has
thrown all or mostly all his programming from terrestrial governments /religions and what he has been taught through life before the zeta's started being a day to day experience with your conduit , before your conduit broke
free from terrestrial family/activities out the window?

**He ... The Conduit ... Has Always Been With Us !! ... So There Was No "Throwing Out The Window" ... As Our "Day To Day Experiences" ... Started When ... He (One Of Us) ... Animated That Form ... And Gave It Life !!

Seems to me that your conduit see's things much more clearer since his early child hood beliefs have left him and he found out the truth of things, than most any other
channel or telepathy communicator that i have come across,

**It Was ... And Is ... Part Of What ... He Is To Do !! ... Though Understand ... That He/We Too ... Are Learning !!

so does your conduit still confuse his beliefs of what you are communicating to him and his own mind?

**No ... As We Have Worked With Him ... For This Communication !!

What i mean is does he sometimes get confused if you zeta's
are communicating with him or just random thoughts that him on his own are thinking?

**No !!

Or is your conduit pretty confident and can easily know/judge whether you are communicating with him or its his own thoughts / thought patterns that he on his own is thinking of?

**Again ... We Have Worked With Him ... To Help Him ... Of This Part Of His Volunteering Mission !! ... To Facilitate ... To Bring Forth This Communication !!

david wilcock says 2012 appears to be a energy field on which largely depends on our focus on how we choose to go into it

**David Wilcock ... Does Not Know !!

and also talks about a government time travel project called project looking glass. also about a Government , Atlantean reverse engineered time viewing technology,

**Hmmm !!

is this the project they are working on that is talked about being in may of this year ,

**No !!

is this the technology that may backfire on them most severely?

**An Application To ... Cause Alteration !! .... Which Will Backfire ... Most Severely !!

david wilcock says this is proven in fact that how you look
at it determine the outcome and also he states about he doesn't see no cataclysm, says would i be living in Los Angeles if i believed that California would fall into the ocean.

**Hmmm !!!

He also said Edgar Cayce which he claims to have been had a trickster that he was working with that gave the
false predictions of California going into the ocean and other .

**Someone That Does Not Know ... That Is ... "Riding The Popularity" ... Of A Well Known "Psychic Individual" ... Using & Making Up ... Their Own Interpretations !!

Could you please explain to me about this, i mean is this the government'(s) experiment that might back fire on them most severely?

**We Can Say ... The Public Explanation Is False ... And Is A Cover Story !! ... The Main Thought Is ... To Attempt To "Jump" The Inbound Planet ... To Another Place ... To Delay Or Prevent It's Arrival !! ... Which Will Be ...
Disastrous !!

I'm confused,

**Hi There Confused !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

I think David might be being held back by the government in
what he can say, but why would he live in the path of danger, maybe he is getting mixed messages.

**Perhaps ... He Just Doesn't Know ... & Never Did ??

David talks i believe about a consciousness shift so
after 2012, more telepathy , levitation and such will be as common as breathing, he explains other points in the video about earthquakes on certain dates to end certain empyers like after soviet union, and explains about past earth changes but he sees no cataclysm in the near future like before 2012 or such.

**David ... Does Not Know !!

thanks for reading,

You Are Very Welcome !!

your friend, Josh.

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
03/24/2008 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: MixedPerceptionz: User ID: 278727

so ST...

you say you're here to help assist us for this forth-coming
arrival and upheaval. er...how?

**To Help With The Upheavals Of Course !! ... As
"Uphevals" ... Need Their Help Too !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

would be a question.

**And It Might Be An Answer ?? ... Hee Hee Hee !!

thank you, for the moment.

You Are Most Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

GLP