Anonymous Coward
User ID: 447232
Australia
06/06/2008 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
Hi ST

If a being had 84 linear chromosomes and 114000 genes, what kind of being would that be?

Hope that makes sense and thank you for sharing with us.
Fusion
User ID: 442978
United States
06/06/2008 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
St In BG, could you please tell me where the white man came from and give me a straight answer?

White man came about 50,000 years ago. Mitochondrial Eve just doesn't add up. White man was adapted for cold weather, unlike the Black race.

The world's population is over 85 percent of color. Caucasians are the youngest race at about 50,000 years or so. But if the first humans were Black Africans, then where did White Europeans come from?

White skin has been shown to be more cold-resistant than black skin. This was observed in two World Wars and the Korean war, wherein Black soldiers were five times more likely than White soldiers to develop frostbite...

"White skin therefore, has two adaptive advantages in an ice-age Northern clime: more efficient vitamin, D production, and greater cold resistance," Dr. Finch put forth.

John G. Jackson, one of the foremost scholars of alternative ancient African and near-Eastern history, had an interview that was included in Finch's book. Jackson flatly and succinctly stated:

"In other words, the original Africans moved into Asia and they bleached out and became brown and yellow. And then they moved into Europe. John Henrik Clarke calls Europe 'the world's ice box.' They bleached out white there."
( BULL I SAY!)

THE COLD CONNECTION: ICE, SUN PEOPLE

Dr. Finch is more clinical in his assertion:

"The narrow nostrils would also aid in warming inspired air. Caucasian straight hair, falling down on back of the neck, would help preserve heat in the head and neck region. The tendency in the male Caucasian to more profuse body hair may have also been an aid to heat preservation on the hunt and away from his campfires.... The new Caucasoid race was, in effect, cold-adapted," Dr. Finch states.

There are some White people who for a variety of reasons want to believe they independently evolved in the chilly, cloudy peninsula of Asia called Europe. Others just can't see how the process happened that would lead from blue-black skinned, thick-lipped, flat-nosed, kinky-haired, brown eyed Africans; to blonde and straight-haired, blue-eyed, straight-nosed, pale-skinned Whites.

Does the origin of white man involve the Caucasus Mountains?

If life began between the Euphrates and Tigress rivers, how could life have begun in Africa? Obviously, there was a migration, but that doesn't explain the white man.

I'm not buying the accepted scientific hypothesis.
Quorum
User ID: 447290
Australia
06/06/2008 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is to late for many in this thread and I am sorry for what happens in the future due to the ignorance of the public mind, but this entity you are placing so highly is malipulating you and is feeding apon you by doing so at same time it is also filling your head with nonsense to cause more confusion in your quest for truth.

You put to much faith in this extra terrestial contact when things do come out in near future when the truth begins to reveal itself then I hope you begin to question the contacts more than just accept at base value, cause things will not be as they seem either.

plz be aware the ones who run this show are hostile and have all knowledge of earths history and change the universe constantly to approach there goals. So it is not wise to persume because something can tell you something about your history or lifes that it is doing so for you and not itself.

There is many agendas going on and people have responsibilitys to realise this but you cant be told you have to find answers on your own by questioning here you are not here you are being conditioned further.

As for Nibru it is not as it is made to seem either I would becareful what you believe on that matter because truth is it is a spaceark and when it does come which it will it is not coming to help you but to further enslave and control you 'for it is the operations centre of the orion sts agenda'.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 447300
United States
06/06/2008 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quo...

If you are correct in your information.. Just what is it we can do about it? Nothing... If a space ark is coming and takes over... where would we even be able to start. We are out manned technologically. If they are not benign... how are we to change their minds? I doubt we will be able to make them. But if you ask me... How can they be more terrorizing than the PTB.. especially in a little 10 square mile unit called DC? So.. they kill us... We are going to die one day anyway. So... why your hysteria? What does it matter to you what we believe? Denigrating us and berating us isn't gonna win you any Brownie points.

Wispy
Quorum
Australia
06/07/2008 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quo...

If you are correct in your information.. Just what is it we can do about it? Nothing... If a space ark is coming and takes over... where would we even be able to start. We are out manned technologically. If they are not benign... how are we to change their minds? I doubt we will be able to make them. But if you ask me... How can they be more terrorizing than the PTB.. especially in a little 10 square mile unit called DC? So.. they kill us... We are going to die one day anyway. So... why your hysteria? What does it matter to you what we believe? Denigrating us and berating us isn't gonna win you any Brownie points.

Wispy

I am correct, you will have help a great wave will hit the shores of you part of galaxy and bring new changes in you they can not stop the wave for it is the next earth with it your dna will rewrite itself enabling abilitys long dorment in you, in itself you become lighter as your blood will be ionised and glow in itself when take physical form it is to hard to describe the changes coming but I can say this to you you will win in end but it will be a hard time for a short period.

It depends not all will see the new earth for those that do they have tools necessary to oppose the beast and it armys, some will be lead astray and be used by the beast as writen and others will go to other worlds to learn there, it is dependant on choices people make over this lifetime now.
Quorum
Australia
06/07/2008 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some will change through death while others will repeat what is left, those that are right will suddenly shine bright and vanish without a trace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 447316
Canada
06/07/2008 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quorum,

Do you have more information that I can look up on a website? You have me curious.
Quorum
Australia
06/07/2008 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quorum,

Do you have more information that I can look up on a website? You have me curious.

Web is limiting try books and texts, your best source is the bible if you can read it right. Do not go to a preacher for the answers to it look for yourself and compare to other materila of simlar nature.

I am sure there is sites which are aware of this information but again discern even them I know for fact however there is extra terrestial beings with bases in our solar system.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 447316
Canada
06/07/2008 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quorum,

I am sure there is sites which are aware of this information but again discern even them I know for fact however there is extra terrestial beings with bases in our solar system.
 Quoting: Quorum 447290

You have me curious again.... how do you know for fact about the bases in our solar systems? The only proof I personally have of something going on is that I saw a very large ufo hover in one place with my family. We saw it close enough that we saw the windows... but I can't even call that fact because maybe it was something like project blue beam. It is so hard to find the truth and I am not even sure what to believe anymore. I was a devout Catholic a year ago and my searching has ripped my faith apart and now I am confused about it all.
Quorum
Australia
06/07/2008 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
You have me curious again.... how do you know for fact about the bases in our solar systems? The only proof I personally have of something going on is that I saw a very large ufo hover in one place with my family. We saw it close enough that we saw the windows... but I can't even call that fact because maybe it was something like project blue beam. It is so hard to find the truth and I am not even sure what to believe anymore. I was a devout Catholic a year ago and my searching has ripped my faith apart and now I am confused about it all.

Know from memory experience and research, have been involved with ufos personally it is very hard to know which ones can be trusted and cant so my advice is trust none and rely on yourself.

Most of the extra terrestials are hostile the ones who are in this solarsystem anyway, they use these bases so they have places to operate from in secret while they control and condition your world in preperation for a future agenda.

Your moon has bases on it even and there is people in power in areas like miltary nasa governments who are aware of this and have a common exchange with them for years, this should in few years all come out open during what people call disclosure.
Truth2
User ID: 373023
United States
06/07/2008 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is to late for many in this thread and I am sorry for what happens in the future due to the ignorance of the public mind, but this entity you are placing so highly is malipulating you and is feeding apon you by doing so at same time it is also filling your head with nonsense to cause more confusion in your quest for truth.

You put to much faith in this extra terrestial contact when things do come out in near future when the truth begins to reveal itself then I hope you begin to question the contacts more than just accept at base value, cause things will not be as they seem either.

plz be aware the ones who run this show are hostile and have all knowledge of earths history and change the universe constantly to approach there goals. So it is not wise to persume because something can tell you something about your history or lifes that it is doing so for you and not itself.

There is many agendas going on and people have responsibilitys to realise this but you cant be told you have to find answers on your own by questioning here you are not here you are being conditioned further.

As for Nibru it is not as it is made to seem either I would becareful what you believe on that matter because truth is it is a spaceark and when it does come which it will it is not coming to help you but to further enslave and control you 'for it is the operations centre of the orion sts agenda'.

One has to be at a Point of Knowing - and not hindered with the Mind/Filter - which distorts much - in order to bring Forth Pure Information

Parroting the common Propoganda that has been put out to confuse the Masses - as you do - is certainly not this.

Coming to a Point of Knowing can be a long process - constantly manuevering through What Is Not

Purposely promoting Falsehoods to use as scare tactics in order to "pull the wool" over other's eyes is an act of Darkness/Ignorance

The new Terra/Earth will not tolerate such actions

Truth2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 411321
Canada
06/07/2008 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

One has to be at a Point of Knowing - and not hindered with the Mind/Filter - which distorts much - in order to bring Forth Pure Information

Parroting the common Propoganda that has been put out to confuse the Masses - as you do - is certainly not this.

Coming to a Point of Knowing can be a long process - constantly manuevering through What Is Not

Purposely promoting Falsehoods to use as scare tactics in order to "pull the wool" over other's eyes is an act of Darkness/Ignorance

Truth2
 Quoting: Truth2 373023

But Lies, just never fit with anything, even other lies.

;o)

Yolgnu.
Truth2
United States
06/07/2008 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Many have Come In at this "Time" to bring Higher Energies to Balance

That which the Masses have been Misled to Think

Or rather - not Think

For they have been Deceived with these Fear Tactics for too long

And Confused by the promotions in the Media

And miseducated by various Organizations and Institutions

And by those who have been Mislead who are misleading others

To hinder the Growth of Knowing/Learning

While those promoting this reap "benefits" from these Blindings

But Comes now

The Point where these Decievers will Reap what they have Sowed

Truth2
Quorum
Australia
06/07/2008 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
thread is complete waste of time continue with it if wish I am done here, what needed to be said has been now I move on if your stuck in your mindset then so be it.
Truth2
United States
06/07/2008 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
thread is complete waste of time continue with it if wish I am done here, what needed to be said has been now I move on if your stuck in your mindset then so be it.

And you shall have your Just Rewards.....

Truth2
SixEyedcheeseball

User ID: 435615
United States
06/07/2008 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look, strange women lying on there backs in ponds handing out swords. that's no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Don't do this Naked.
Truth2
United States
06/07/2008 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
But Lies, just never fit with anything, even other lies.

;o)

Yolgnu.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 411321

Pro - Fusions say:

"Those with many Faces this Round

Will have many more faces next Round"

Truth2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 411321
Canada
06/07/2008 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Or rather - not Think

But Comes now

Truth2
 Quoting: Truth2 373023

With 502 pages now and all the writing didn't change My Own Experience with Them Truth2. It will Never change what have been done ....!

It's all about choice. You have your choices, I have mine, they have theirs.

So.... see you at 1000 Pages...!

Yolgnu.
Adolf
User ID: 447602
Russia
06/07/2008 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi ST in BG!

What about "Gehenime Ufo-Sache. Schach der Erge/Shah to planet Earth" by B.Von Wettenburg?

Thanks!
Truth2
United States
06/07/2008 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or rather - not Think

But Comes now

Truth2

With 502 pages now and all the writing didn't change My Own Experience with Them Truth2. It will Never change what have been done ....!

Yolgnu.

Except those who come so Disrespectfully

Before They who are Authorized to Change one's Fate

- if need be -

may no longer have Choice!!!

Truth2
User ID: 40420
User ID: 7402
United States
06/07/2008 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi ST In BG,

From your response:

""If I can't get past your definition of "reincarnation",

**Why Can't You Get Past This ??""

Because my interpretation of "reincarnation" is not compatible to yours - it would be like talking in different languages.

Also, if I read all 500+ pages, would I understand this? Would it help me to understand how future events will unfold? I mention this since many of your posts discuss future events.

What audio frequency(s)/resonance(s) stimulates growth in the top half of human mind?

Thank you for your consideration.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 352485
Canada
06/07/2008 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or rather - not Think

But Comes now

Truth2

Yolgnu.

You think we'll live to see 1000 pages? That would be about 3 years from now at this rate.
ST In BG
User ID: 441737
United States
06/07/2008 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 447232

Hi ST

If a being had 84 linear chromosomes and 114000 genes, what kind of being would that be?

**What Would It Be To You ??

Hope that makes sense

**The Reason For Asking ... Is Not Clear !!

and thank you for sharing with us.

You Are Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
06/07/2008 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Fusion: User ID: 442978

St In BG, could you please tell me where the white man came from and give me a straight answer?

**This Was One Of Projects For Biological Unit Adaptation ... To Different Climates/Climatic Conditions !!

White man came about 50,000 years ago. Mitochondrial Eve just doesn't add up. White man was adapted for cold weather, unlike the Black race.

**It Was A Different Alternation Needed For Survival Of These Conditions !!

The world's population is over 85 percent of color.

**Which Color ??

Caucasians are the youngest race at about 50,000 years or so.

**So They Believe !!

But if the first humans were Black Africans,

**One Of Containers For Adaption ... On Terra/Earth !! ... (Not All Containers !!) .... For That Climate ... Was Of Darker Skin Pigmentation !!

then where did White Europeans come from?

**They Came From ... A Different Testing Ground/Compound ... On Terra/Earth !! ... Of This Test For Adaptability ... Of Those Particular Containers/Bodies !! ... In Other Words .... There Was More Then One ... "Adam & Eve" !! ... Which Only Denotes Of ... Created Test Subjects ... Of Particular Adaptability Studies ... In Various Places ... On The Planet !!

White skin has been shown to be more cold-resistant than black skin. This was observed in two World Wars and the Korean war, wherein Black soldiers were five times more likely than White soldiers to develop frostbite...

"White skin therefore, has two adaptive advantages in an ice-age Northern clime: more efficient vitamin, D production, and greater cold resistance," Dr. Finch put forth.

John G. Jackson, one of the foremost scholars of alternative ancient African and near-Eastern history, had an interview that was included in Finch's book. Jackson flatly and succinctly stated:

"In other words, the original Africans moved into Asia and they bleached out and became brown and yellow. And then they moved into Europe. John Henrik Clarke calls Europe 'the world's ice box.' They bleached out white there."

(BULL I SAY!)

**And Cow Droppings Too !! ... As That Is Not ... How It Is ... Or How It Happened !!

THE COLD CONNECTION: ICE, SUN PEOPLE

Dr. Finch is more clinical in his assertion:

The narrow nostrils would also aid in warming inspired air.
Caucasian straight hair, falling down on back of the neck, would help preserve heat in the head and neck region. The tendency in the male Caucasian to more profuse body hair may have also been an aid to heat preservation on the hunt and away from his campfires.... The new Caucasoid race was, in effect, cold-adapted," Dr. Finch states.

There are some White people who for a variety of reasons want to believe they independently evolved in the chilly, cloudy peninsula of Asia called Europe. Others just can't see how the process happened that would lead from blue-black skinned, thick-lipped, flat-nosed, kinky-haired, brown eyed Africans; to blonde and straight-haired, blue-eyed, straight-nosed, pale-skinned Whites.

Does the origin of white man involve the Caucasus Mountains?

**Perhaps Such ... Was A Testing Ground/Compound Area !!

If life began between the Tigris & Euphrates rivers, how
could life have begun in Africa?

Obviously, there was a migration, but that doesn't explain the white man.

**Life Began ... In Many Places !! ... At Different Moments !!

I'm not buying the accepted scientific hypothesis.

**You Shouldn't !! ... As They Don't Know What They Are Talking About !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
06/07/2008 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: NightWisp: User ID: 447300

**In Response To: Quorum ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Quo...

If you are correct in your information.. Just what is it we can do about it? Nothing... If a space ark is coming and takes over... where would we even be able to start. We are out manned technologically. If they are not benign... how are we to change their minds? I doubt we will be able
to make them. But if you ask me... How can they be more terrorizing than the PTB.. especially in a little 10 square mile unit called DC? So.. they kill us... We are going to die one day anyway. So... why your hysteria? What does it matter to you what we believe? Denigrating us and berating us isn't gonna win you any Brownie points.

**Quorum ... So Indicates They Are A Programmed ... Paranoid ... "Christ Crunchie" Troll ... With Fits
Of Hysteria ... And Most Definitely ... Has No Clue ... To What They Are Talking About !! ... They Are Just On The Thread To Attempt To Disrupt & Confuse Things Nightwisp !! ... So Like All Trolls ... Treat Them Accordingly !!

Wispy

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
06/07/2008 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truth2: User ID: 373023

**In Response To: Quorum .... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Parroting the common Propaganda that has been put out to confuse the Masses - as you do - is certainly not this.

Coming to a Point of Knowing can be a long process - constantly maneuvering through What Is Not

And you shall have your Just Rewards.....

**Yes Indeed !!! .... And Well Stated !!!

Truth2

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
06/07/2008 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truth2: User ID: 373023

Or rather - not Think

But Comes now

The Point where these Deceivers will Reap what they have Sowed

**Well Said !! ... Thank You !!

Truth2

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
06/07/2008 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Adolf: User ID: 447602

Hi ST in BG!

What about "Gehenime Ufo-Sache. Schach der Erge/Shah to planet Earth" by B.Von Wettenburg?

**Don't Know !! ... Don't Read German !!

Thanks!

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
06/07/2008 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: User ID: 40420: User ID: 7402

Hi ST In BG,

From your response:

""If I can't get past your definition of "reincarnation",

**Why Can't You Get Past This ??""

Because my interpretation of "reincarnation" is not compatible to yours - it would be like talking in different languages.

**So It Would Seem !!

Also, if I read all 500+ pages, would I understand this?

**Probably Not !!

Would it help me to understand how future events will unfold?

**You Mean ... Events In Frames That Have Occurred ... But Yet Not Occurred In Your Reality ??

I mention this since many of your posts discuss future events.

**Not "Future Events" ... But Those Which Have Already Happened ... But Yet Of Your "Reality" ... Have Yet To Happen/Occur !!

What audio frequency(s)/resonance(s) stimulates growth in the top half of human mind?

**We Do Not Share Such Informations !!

Thank you for your consideration.

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
06/07/2008 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 352485

You think we'll live to see 1000 pages? That would be about 3 years from now at this rate.

**It Is Speculation !! ... Of Which Wastes Energies !! ... We Prefer To Use Of Our Energies ... In More Worthwhile Pursuits !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

GLP