meras
User ID: 609554
United Kingdom
02/08/2009 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
A/C585606

We participate in the consensus and generate information (interact with our environment) whether we are aware of the construction of it or not.

For myself I asked the question and over time this is the answer that I came to.

It doesn't really matter the source of the information it is best to view it with the same discernment that we would apply to say a documentary on television.

Its ok to love life and have fun as well as attending to our responsibilities and learning.

Whatever happens in the outworking of our reality it is all open to change therefore in another 4 years we (or others) may still be posting on this thread.

The future is not fixed and neither is the past!
VVizz

User ID: 610424
Belgium
02/08/2009 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
You people are being had. Nothing this creature has posted is worth a moment of anyone's time. The truth is in the Bible...it's up to you to study it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 610447

The bible, a scratchbook of manipulation, history and some nice quotes and teachings.
Teachings written by good people, by ignorant people and evil minds to mislead.
For sure those sections related to eternal punishment and a god of revenge. You have to study very hard to find Your Truth inside that scrap. Please, enjoy your study further. I did read most of it. I made my conclusions.

Thanks for the information/ideas VVIZZ. I'll admit I can't state with certainty that this place is not just some higher beings playground, or even that we are all just a computer program but I hope not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 585606

No, it is something as a movie, we can participate.
A videogame, with memory of all recorded possibilities. Outcome.
As the holodesk You have in Star Trek.
As the Matrix at some level.
You can skip at any point,
put You in position at any point,
but once in position,
mostly, you think, that's reality.

As to us creating the planet X passage with our thoughts, I can't really subscribe to this idea. How could such a minor portion of the population (probably far less than 0.1%) create such a passage with their thoughts when the other 99.9%+ do not believe such a planet exists? By this logic the reality would be that the planet does not exist since the enormous majority believe it doesn't.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 585606

Because it is pulled to Earth by the negative vibration.
Humankind does send a signal, a vibration.
What do You find, most in Humans.
Fear.
So Universe does respond.
Action - Reaction.

It can be anything.
Natural disasters, alien invastion, meteors, PX, etc....

------

But You see. Humankind did always live in some kind of struggle for life.

The solution is simple: they should share.
SHARE is the big magic word.

They should share everything, even their husband and wives!
Jeezz.

All trouble happens in the name of property. The one want more as the other. How many fight did start because some want to take all, others do have less or nothing. It happens with goods, with attention even romantic love.

That's the only solution, to share everything.
But that Thought is really to difficult for almost all people.

All the Best,

VVizz of Ur
Nomad

User ID: 610715
Taiwan
02/08/2009 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi ST,

This's second day which ground trembled in my area. It's still trembling now! And it seems never truly stop. Something big could happen. I'm very uneasy.

If "Big one" is very close. I hope it will pass in a very short time. Because I don't think I can handle it.

Peace to you & all life form!
ST In BG
User ID: 598219
United States
02/08/2009 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: S. who C.: User ID: 610518

**In Response To: NightWisp ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

What can make for a pole shift is just this Nibiru part of the system passing enoughly close to the referenced planet (i.e. Earth)

**Yes ... Of These Energies ... Interactions !! ... Just The "Physical Presence" Alone ... Can Be A Trigger !!

... ice sheets change almost nothing... they are changed by the other changes... and later, they most likely contribute to an increased geologic level as weights
are added and/or subtracted from certain areas of the plates and the isostasis changes... keep changing and keeps making more VT activity... and so keeps the albedo high... which in turn keeps the glaciation that could
be, once it is started... until the next phase of the cycle and another interglacial.

**Those On Terra/Earth ... Know Very Little About These Things !!

But the glaciation might be still far away.

**Or It Might Come ... Rather Suddenly & Quickly !!

So i hope... and ...life adapt, we can adapt... somewhat... even then.

**You Will Not Adapt ... On The Planet's Surface ... You Would ... Most Instantly ... Freeze To Death !! ... That Is ... If You Manage Somehow ... To Make It Though .. The Preliminary Effects ... The Main Passage(s) ...
The Follow Through Effects !!

**In Response To ... Anonymous Coward: User ID: 585606 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

There are no really so much contradictions... what you expected?

**There Are No Real Contradictions ... Only Not Having ... A Clear Understanding Of Things !! ... How Things Are !!

The decision ... the big one concerning all this issue and much more ones... is quite evident>

**Quite Evident !!

Information is allowed to the public even with very slight
explanations (sometimes), but the truths would not be acknowledged... as it is unwise to do so...

**Indeed ... It Would Be Most Unwise !! ... As Many Could Not Handle ... The Truth Of What Is Happening ... & Going To Occur !!

and... the truths are being and probably would continue to be covered with massive amounts of straw... as it seems that is somewhat wiser for our current societies, which with i unfortunately must agree... we had many things to learn.

**Regretfully ... Of Informations Released To The Public ... Of Your Government & Governmental Agencies ... This Is What Has Happened ... & What Is Happening !!

Well... it is indeed somewhat wise, but somewhat unfair and
unwise to had exaggerated on the disinformation effort...

**We Have Not Exaggerated Or Disinformed !! ... We Cannot Say The Same However ... For Terrestrial Sources ... Of Governmental Bodies, Agencies & Connections !! ... Who Feel That There Is ... A Need To Do These Things !!

and specially, on had had prayed/mischieved/robbed most of us in order to secure some...

**Yes ... They Have Not Done ... What They Have Done ... For The "Good" ... Of All Citizens !! ... And Rather Moreso ... For Their Own ... Of Their Families & Friends ... Preservation & Safety !!

but things are as they are... and human failures continue to be mostly overwhelming... for now. We can make it much better.

**And Things Will Be So !! ... Much Better !! ... As What Is To Come ... That Will Come To Pass ... Will Change Many Things !!

ST, either you are part of them

** "WE" Are Of Ourselves !! ... We Are Not Of ... Nor Part Of Them !!

or... you are otherwise as you said (extraterrestrial)...

**We Are Quite ... "Extraterrestrial" ... & Spacial Too !! ... (We Also Float Around Alot !! ) ... Hee Hee Hee !!

thanks once again for some of your comments.

**You Are Very Welcome !!

I do not agree with you on some things as you understand...

**Yes Of Course !! ... To Be Expected !!

in some things i am closer to ... Vvizz claims...

**Hmmm !!

but he/she/they do not get it of course... they want to make the world after their thoughts.

**Yep ... They Do Not ... "Get It" !!

"Things are as they are... simply as the system is arranged". There are things we can change, and things that are out of our hands and most probably also out of the capabilities of much more advanced beings.

**It Is The Way Of Things !!

This anomalies... Nibiru related anomalies... are part of the natural cycles...

**Such Is ... As You Would Say ... Quite ... Of Natural Cycles !!

if it were not for them... perhaps we would not even be here... perhaps this would be an atmospherless, lifeless or almost lifeless planet of extremes... and not the marvelous world we live on.

**Of Their Contributions ... & Of Many Involvements ... You Are Quite Correct !!

It would not disappear, the chains of life had never been broken in the last 600 million years... there had been some harsh moments, but nothing really points that
this one(passage) should be such of a moment.

**One Again Cannot Use Termed: "Previous Evidences" ... As Precise Predictive Factors ... To Create A View ... On What Exactly Will Happen ... Of The Upcoming (For Yourselves Of That Frame) Passages !! ... As Each &
Every Passage Is Different !! ... One Can Only Use Such Evidences ... For A Guesstimation ... Not A "Precise Exactness" !! ... Only AFTER Things Occur ... Will You Know !!

It could be harsh, it had already been harsh to many... and if not, if you want proofs of that, then just look around.

**Yes ... It Could Very Well Be !! ... As The Full Effects ... Will Be Encountered !!

Ask the poor people of Bangladesh if they like exacerbated
floods, or what about the temperature changes, the melts, the anomalies on the migration pathways of animals, the invasive species, the changing distribution of diseases, the physiological changes on lifeforms, the changes in the wind circulation and much much much more worldwide. It has
been explained with lies...

**Yes ... All Of These Things & More ... Have Been "Explained Away" With Lies !!

and that is not wise by itself. Every lie fall sooner or later...

**It Is Not Wise !! ... As The Truth Of Such Things ... Will Become Evident ... & Will Be Revealed !!

but it seems it is better to unacknowledge the true
explanations for now... as most of our people are not prepared,

**And Of This ... Not Being Prepared ... There Are Those Of Terra/Earth ... Who Need Shoulder ... That Responsibility !!

and we do not know exactly what might transpire and what not. So, have much hope ; )

**There Is Can Always Be Hope ... "Faith" As It Were !! ... But Then Too ... There Is Also ... Knowledge & Preparation ... As Wishes Can Come True ... But Not Always .. And Not Always In Accordance ... With What Ones Had Desired !!

And they are not enoughly close of what ST said

**Of What Has Been Said Of Ourselves ... What Has Been Revealed ... It Is ... What Is Allowed !! ... We Regret Of ... Not Enough Information Given !! ... Though Understanding Of How Things Are There ... & The Prevention Of Undo Harm To Themselves & To Others ... Other Lives/Other Lifeforms/Energies ... The Decision To Withhold ... To Not Speak On Certain Things ... Or Not Speak Completely ... Was Necessary !!

and much less to what Vvizz said...

**Much Less !!!

but best wishes to everyone. They, of course, are not
enoughly close to what i think... and what i might had said... most surely... but there goes the ideas.

**Yes Of Course !! .... And We Understand !!

The information is all around, some you can perceive and even measure by yourself...

**This Is True !!

plenty other is being diffused to everyone interested/informed about where to look for...

**Yes !!

and being kept unexplained by a massive load of misguiding held truths, pseudoexplanations and... for being short, lies.

**Indeed ... Of Terrestrial Governments & Governmental Agencies ... & Their "Spokespeople" !!

This is still such a world. But it would be much better,
we would evolve to a much better society.

**Yes .... And You Will Evolve ... As All Things Will Evolve & Change !! ... Of This ... It Will Be ... Much Better !!

Best hopes for a better world ; )

Yes Indeed !!

S. who C.

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/08/2009 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 585606

Would I like for the changes to occur in a moment? I wish I knew what I would like.

Maybe you can tell me what I would like? You seem to know
more about us than we know about ourselves.

**Yes ... By & Large ... We Do Know More !!

I'm lost. My parents always told me that it was good to get the unpleasant things over with as soon as possible.

And these unpleasant things (Earth changes) are going to happen no matter what.

**This Is True !! ... They Are Going To Happen !!

4th density is supposedly so much better..

**It Is ... Different ... Then Where You Are !!

and this place we're in now is a bit of a cesspool.

**It Is ... In Need Of A Bath !!

So shouldn't we just get it over with? It's coming no matter what.

**Yes It Is !!

If I am unthankful when I should be then it is due to my
nonunderstanding so I extend my apologies.

**We Understand !!

I miss my old belief system before "waking up". I used to
believe that life on Earth was just a random cosmic accident

**No ... Hardly Random !!

and when we died that would be it. Eternal nothingness. Non existence.

**Oh No !! ... That Is When Things Become ... Well ... Interesting !! ... As Lots Of Things Happen !!

Believe it or not.. that used to give me a lot of comfort in tough times.

**Yes ... As It Is All ... "Cut & Dried" !! ... Though Of The Actuality ... Things One Might Say ... "Pick Up" !! ... Lots Happening !!

I figured I just had to get through about 75 years (human lifespan) and I would never have to worry again.

**Well "Worry"... Is One Of Those ... "Created Perceptual" Things !!

Now I have no idea where I'm going next.

**It's In The Records !! ... Through Not Accessible Without Sufficient Cause !!

Like you said it can always be worse. No guarantees.

**Yes ... It Can Always Be Worse !! ... And Of The Many Variables Involved ... There Are No Guarantees !!

Oh well, I shouldn't complain too much. I'm not being physically tortured here or anything.

**True !!

Whether I'm being mentally tortured or not is debatable. I guess that's part of what I signed up for.

**You Agreed To Come !!

I'm going to have to trust that you know what is right though.

**We Know ... From A Greater Outlook ... More Vast Experiences .... Having More Knowledge Of Things !!

I just wish I could know what sort of contract/agreement I signed with you.

**Yes ... Though It Is Not ... As You Understand ... "Signing" !! ... Besides ... It's A Little Difficult In That State ... To Hold A Pen/Pencil !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Whenever I ask for more information/personal meetings I get no response.

**Hmmm !! ... Quite Often It Is Not ... That One Is Being Ignored ... Rather ... It Is Of What One Needs To Know ... For Their Benefit ... Of What Is Allowed To Be Given !! ... Of The Moment !!

You said I've been aboard ship before and you understand me

**You Have Been Aboard !!

but I'm not aware of this. I can't remember ever being aboard.

**It Is ... Not For Your Awareness ... For Your Knowledge !! ... Not Yet The Moment To Know !!

Well thank you

You Are Very Welcome !!

and I look forward to finally understanding more once we get out of this place.

Yes Indeed !! ... As You Will Then ... Understand !!

**In Response To VVizz ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

To be honest I'm starting to not know what to believe anymore VVizz.

I've been following this thread for over a year. I've had my "emotional outbursts" many times but always get put back in my place by ST.

**Well ... Sometimes It Is Necessary !!

They certainly have lots of interesting information to give.

**Oh Lots Of Interesting Information !!

But I find so many contradictions.

**You Do ??

The thread is almost 700 pages long though, so being
able to sift through and find all these contradictions that may have been initially said hundreds of pages before is difficult.

**Well ... You Are Dealing With ... Many Factors ... Of These Almost ... 700 Pages !! ... One Such Factor ... Is ... That At Any Given Moment ... You May Be Communicating With Any Number Of Beings ... Who Are Occupying ... The Communications Station !! ... Even Of Ourselves ... Which Are All One ... We Are Still (& Moving Around Too !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!) ... Individuals !! ... So Of This ... You May Have A "One View/Viewpoint" ...
Yet You May Also Have ... That Of The Individual(s) Too !! ... And Not All Of Us ... Are Of The Same Race/Species ... So That Too ... Is An Additional Consideration ... Of How They Would See ... And Approach An Issue ... Or A Subject/Subject Matter !!

The one I've seen many times come up though is that they state that we should be excited for the changes and hopeful that this is finally time for the changes to happen.

**Yes ... There Have Been Those Moments !!

Then when dates pass and some get depressed when nothing happened it is then said we should be happy that we have more time!!

**Yes ... You Should !! ... As It May Be Said ... You Have Been Given ... A Reprieve !! ... Granted A Stay !!

Well which is it..

**It Is Actually Both !!

should we be hoping for the changes to finally happen or hoping we have more time?

**That Would Depend On ... Your Point Of View/Perspective !!

I often am afraid to write things here though because then I fear if I don't stay in line I'll be punished.

**That You Will Be Punished ???

I fear the creators being vengeful I guess.

**Oh No !! ... Not At All !! ... Not Like That At All !!

Well I guess if they are not who they say they are then they sure tricked me.

**We Are ... As We Have Said !! ... We Transmit Through The Conduit ... To Communicate To/With You !!

Something is happening with Wispy for sure,

**Yes ... And You Have An Expression There ... "And I Helped" !! ... But In This Case ... "WE" All Helped !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

they are showing her things.

** "WE" Are !!

Although my feelings are the visions just keep going and
are somewhat recycling the same events...

**Not Recycling The Same Events !! ... Showing Of These ... Of The Moment !!

I'm not seeing the progress any longer.

**You Would Have To See ... From A Greater Perspective !!

I can't deny that it seems things are happening with the Earth though

**Yes ... They Are !!

and this thread has opened my mind a lot.

**We Are Glad For This !! ... For Your Learning !!

The contradictions boggle my mind though.

**We Understand ... Of What May Seem To Be "Contradictions" ... But To Explain All The Factors/Variables Involved ... At Any Given Moment ... Whew !! ... That Would Be ... A Monumental Task ... Of & To Itself !!

**In Response To: Meras ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Thanks Meras.

I've often felt that the past and future are not fixed, as you've stated.

**There Is No ... Past & Future !! ... Only From ... A "Linear" (Artificial) Perspective !! ... All Things Are ... Of The NOW !!

As to a great many of the collective needing to be
unaware of this reality..

**That "Reality" ... Is Artificial In Natures !! ... While In The Same Moment ... Part Of ... The True "Galactic Reality" !! ... It Is Of Understanding
& Awareness ... Which Keep Those Of/On .. Terra/Earth ... Separate ... From These Understandings ... Of How Things Are ... & How They Work !!

why have any be aware at all?

**There Are Many ... Who Are Aware !! ... Who Can See ... "Behind The Curtain" !! ... Those That Are ... "Awake" ... & Connected !! ... & Not ... "Asleep" ... & Walking Through Life ... Just Existing ... To Exist ... Without Knowing !!

Are we some sort of glitch in the matrix.. those of us who no longer participate in the consensus construct?

**Not A "Glitch" ... But There Are Those Who Are "Awakened" ... Who Have Come To Terra/Earth ... Who's Mission ... Their Volunteering Mission ... Is To Awaken Others !! ... To The True Nature Of Things !!

I often feel like I've stumbled through some sort of doorway I shouldn't have.

**There Are No "Accidents" !! ... All Is Done ... With Reason ... & With Purpose !!

I don't feel like I should be one of those "in the know".

**There Are Those ... That Have Volunteered ... That Have Chosen !!

I don't have any special abilities or contact with ET's like some here.

**That You Know Of !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!

I feel like a fish out of water.. and I can't get back to the water.

**Well ... What You Need To Be Then ... Is A Lung Fish !! ... Which Can Exist ... In & Out Of Water !! ... Has Both Lungs & Gills !!

P.S. Thanks for the information on plant photoperiodism and
binary systems/mass transfer and accretion.

I noticed the plants flowering well into December here on the 49th parallel (Vancouver BC Canada). I posted about it in this thread

and ST mentioned that it had to do with increased incoming spacial radiations which the plants sense.

**Yes ... & To Which They Are Exposed !!

This was confusing the plants as to which season it was so they continued flowering.

**Not So Much Of A "Confusion" ... But Of ... Taking In ... Of These Energies ... When They Are Given !! ... & Responding Accordingly !!

**In Response To: S who C ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

hi S. who C.,

I'm not sure if ST could be the government

**No ... We Are NOT ... The Government !! ... Which Of Saying This To Some Here ... Can Be Taken ... As An Insult !!

... how would you explain Wispy's visions in such a case?

**Since "WE" Are Involved In This ... We Can Explain .. Very Well !! ... Very Well Indeed !! .... Hee Hee Hee !!!

I do think maybe they are extraterrestrials that put out
"potential dates" trying to maybe throw off the government
or cause them to make a mistake.

**We Give ... Of What Is Considered ... "Potential Times" ... For A Trigger/Triggering ... To Be Activated !!

Or maybe even as a warning if they were planning to use
CERN, not to do it as such and such will happen.

**We Have Given ... Many Such Warnings !! ... And Prevented ... To This Moment ... Many Catastrophies From Happening ... From Those Who Are Not Knowing ... & Unknowing ... Of Those Who Are Desirous Of Their "Own
Survival" ...

Potential dates that may not be accurate that is.

** "Potential Dates" ... Are Accurate ... In That They Are ... "Possibilities Of Triggering/Triggering Effects" ... To Manifest !! ... As To The Accuracy
.... It Depends On Many Things Occurring/Happening ... Coming "Into Alignment" !! ... Then When This Occurs ... It Is No Longer Of A "Potential Action" ... But Rather Of An Outlying & Very Real Occurrence !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/08/2009 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: S. who C.: User ID: 610518

**In Response To: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 585606 ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

Oh... well...

I think it has little to nothing to do with CERN, actually.

**CERN Is Involved !! ... And For Those "Involved" ... For Their Plans/Attempted Plans ... This May/May Not Be A Factor !!

The government of the world you mean, perhaps? Or what
"government"? Well... those who control things, which are probably many different ones... but not as acknowledged... surely knew quite better than us.

**Those ... Behind The Scenes ... Who Are Termed "Running The Show" ... Are Not As Such ... Of What The Public Sees ... Of Their "Figureheads" ... Who Are Paraded Before Them !!

However, they might had somewhat fooled themselves, because it is extremely difficult to understand thoroughly something you can not get many experts working with and probably not the best experts that you would had had got if it was not necessary to... kept those things from the public.

**Yes ... As Of Their Efforts ... They Have ... Fooled Themselves !! ... Of Their Desires To ... Keep The Information From The Public ... But Yet ... Using The Information Gathered ... For Their Own Survival !!

I think they are doing their best... which is not necessarily the best they could had had done... but things are as they are.

**They Are ... Doing Only What Is Necessary ... To Maintain The Illusions !! ... To Keep The Public Unawares & Distracted !!

Impossible to determine exactly who might be ST in BG, so
perhaps they can be really extraterrestrials

**Not Impossible For Us !! ... Just One Look ... Is All It Takes !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

or a pretty good topic to diffuse what is to remain debunkable.

**No ... If We Were Going To Debunk ... 1st We Would Need The Individual In A Bunk ... Then We Would Have To Have Them "Unawares" (For The Full Surprise Effect !!) ... And Then ... We Would Sneak Up ... Very Sneaky Sneaky ... & Pull The Cover/Sheet Out From Under Them !! ... But Of Course They Would Be "Debunked" ... But We Would Make Sure ... That They Would Not Get Hurt Or Harmed ... Padding The Insides/Outsides Of The Bunks ... & Putting Nice Cushiony Materials ... In The Areas That They Would/Could Land !! ... Hee Hee Heee !!!

LASCOM C3 images from SOHO, 14th January to 4th February 2009. Perhaps among the most relevant imagery we (most of us) would ever get until it gets really close?

**Yes ... And "Terrestrial Government/Governmental Agencies" Controlled !!

Perhaps edited?

**Count On It !!!!

Perhaps an intentional hoax?

**Not A Hoax ... But Yet ... "Changed" In A Way ... To Mislead The Public ... Or Lead Them ... To Other Thinkings/Conclusions !!

I don[t think so, but i will better not explain or insist on this information.

**Well ... You Would Not Get Far ... With Those On Terra/Earth ... Who Control This Information !! ... Much Better To See Things ... From Our ... "Point Of View" !!

Best hopes for a better world ;)

Indeed So !!

Bye GLP'ers ... too much things to do and so few time!

**Yes Indeed !! ... Things Are Happening ... Approaching !!

Thanks everyone, thanks ST ; )

**You Are Very Very Welcome !! ... Wish You The Best !!

A Scientist who Cares

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/08/2009 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: sasha: User ID: 190758

the 9th will be interesting ,

**Perhaps So !! ... Of A Lunar Eclipse !!

as to the 3 day's of darkness i don't think it happens during every pole shift to some part of the globe/sphere/Earth.

**It Would Depend On Many Things/Factors !!

Sleep tight everyone and lets hope this brighter future is upon us sooner than later.

**Yes Of Course !!

ST , yesterday during the day we had clear blue skies but as the sun was setting looked like fog would settle near the horizon, something fishy is going on , someones are up to no good.

**No Doubt !!

Do the chemtrailors spray in different time zones in other areas so when the sun is settling the fog?? or chemtrail fog?? is covering the horizon, don't know if this due to spraying below the horizon in other states sometimes then when the sunset begins then i notice the chemtrail fog more, but i also notice some day's completely fogged over.

**They Have ... Certain Schedules ... Certain Times Of Spraying/Fogging ... For "Great Efficiency" !!

As night closes in its easier to detect i think cause of less light seen from the sun.

**They Can Be Seen At This Time ... Do To Factors Such As Light & Light Refraction !!

I see the planes once in a while with big plumes of chemtrails spreading out but yesterday didn't really notice until late afternoon , is this a normal process/natural process for it to be very foggy/smoggy during
night ,

**Depends Upon Conditions ... Or ... Created Conditions !!

seems like all the time lately, well yesterday it got around 43 degrees or so, very warm for this time of year.

**Yes ... It Was Warmer To ... Where The Conduit Is !!

another topic, so barack obama even has a replica?

**Yes !!

Their is alot of work involved with these,

**Yes There Is !! ... For They Know ... What Is At Stake !!

hopefully for them they don't malfunction and collapse when least expected.

**Well ... ??? ... It Would Be ... Interesting !!

Take care, Josh.

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/08/2009 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 584618

I want to know also what sort of contract/agreement i signed with you guys .

**Yes ... You Are Curious !!

ST can you please sent a copy of it? :)

**Unfortunately ... We Cannot !!

Cause i don't like my work

**Understandable !!

and i had 3 surgeries on my knees till now and i'm 25yo.

**Hmmmm !! ... And They Probably Used ... Their Typical ... "Slice & Dice Methods" !! ... Predictable For Terrestrial (Medical) Backwards Ways !! ... They Still Do Not Understand ... Of Using "Light Surgical Methods" Of Operations & Healing !! ... Of Most Cases ... It Is NOT Necessary ... To Open The Tissue ... To Go Inside !! ... And When It Is ... "Sterile Fields" Are Employed (To Prevent The Entry Of Pathogens !!) ... & "Light Tools"
Are Used ... Which Cause The Tissue To Separate ... Yet Not Bleed !!

. . i must have been stoned when i signed it . . . no other explanation :).

**No ... Your Energies Were Quite ... Knowing What They Were Doing !!

Oh yes and something else ..can i resign it again ?

**Why ?? ... The "First Impression" Took !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Thank you in advance ST

You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/08/2009 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Nomad: User ID: 610715

Hi ST,

This's second day which ground trembled in my area.

**Oh Boy !!!!

It's still trembling now!

**It Is ??

And it seems never truly stop.

**Indeed A Warning !!!

Something big could happen.

**Yes It Could Indeed !!

I'm very uneasy.

**We Would Be Too !!

If "Big one" is very close. I hope it will pass in a very short time. Because I don't think I can handle it.

**Yes We Understand !! ... It Would Be Difficult ... To Go Through !!

Peace to you & all life form!

And To You As Well !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/08/2009 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 601397

get me off of this planet!! lol

**Hee Hee Heee !!! ... Well ... ??? ... Hee Hee Hee !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
sasha
User ID: 190758
United States
02/08/2009 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST, i'm getting ready to volley on march 2nd then serve after that as you said i must volley before i can serve Jail time.
sasha
United States
02/08/2009 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST, just got done filing my taxes and i'm getting back a little over $700 dollars, it isnt much but its something even though they gov shouldnt even really tax us for federal as its a scam anyways isnt it?
sasha
United States
02/08/2009 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think its just to make people feel good and something to look forward to but their are those few that have to pay in.
Laddie
User ID: 610842
Canada
02/09/2009 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Got the telescope and set it up, and WOW pictures of Nibiru. When I went to the telescope shop and my dad asked about "Venus", the manager replied 'its too bright to get a darn look at it'...

Which means they don't have a freakin clue what they are looking at! They just say OH! MUST BE VENUS!... a BIG Mistake.

(sorry they are very bright hee hee, did my best)

[link to www.mypicx.com]

Thank you for reading, sleep well All! Gotta Recharge!
sasha
United States
02/09/2009 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Got the telescope and set it up, and WOW pictures of Nibiru. When I went to the telescope shop and my dad asked about "Venus", the manager replied 'its too bright to get a darn look at it'...

Which means they don't have a freakin clue what they are looking at! They just say OH! MUST BE VENUS!... a BIG Mistake.

[link to www.mypicx.com]

Quoting: Laddie 610842

That's the moon.
Nomad

User ID: 610876
Taiwan
02/09/2009 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
HI! ST,

I found these trembles maybe come from the underground construction (though have no idea about what kind of construction) which near my home! So, I think I can relax for now. (XD)

PEACE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5925
United States
02/09/2009 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.earthfiles.com]

What Happens If Alaska's Mt. Redoubt Volcano Erupts Soon?

© 2009 by Linda Moulton Howe

“February 7, 2009: Seismic activity at the Mt. Redoubt volcano
remains elevated and consists of tremor fluctuating in amplitude.
AVO continues to watch the volcano 24/7.” - Alaska Volcano Observatory

Mount Redoubt rises 10,200 feet above the Cook Inlet of Alaska,
a hundred miles southwest of Anchorage. Image by Wikipedia.

The volcano began venting and rumbling in January 2009, and in the first week of February, its seismic activity has increased so much that the Alaska Volcano Observatory has warned Mount Redoubt could erupt in days or a couple of weeks.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 610891
New Zealand
02/09/2009 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
well, massive forrest fires and flooding in Australia at the moment - i think the Worlds tearing its self to pieces.

CANBERRA, Feb. 9 (Xinhua) -- Australian police said the death toll from Victoria's bushfires by Monday afternoon reached 131 and could top 200 as authorities sift through the piles of ash that were once entire communities.

Thousands of people remain stranded by some of the worst flooding eastern Australia has seen in 20 years.
sasha
United States
02/09/2009 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
WOW wispy a 4 digit user id, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, most interesting.
VVizz

User ID: 610424
Belgium
02/09/2009 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
**We Are Quite ... "Extraterrestrial" ... & Spacial Too !! ... (We Also Float Around Alot !! ) ... Hee Hee Hee !!
 Quoting: ST In BG 598219

Yes, that's the main problem.
It would be better to take seat and to do properly management. We would not have this sh.t at all.

**Yep ... They Do Not ... "Get It" !!

So, it was a failure to give so much freedom to a race which can not care for themselves as their living place. There is a limit. When a race start to destroy a planet, You remove them as You place them in a place where they can hurt no other life, until they do understand You need to have respect for all living creatures, as You need to be thankful to join the Big Project, as to have hospitality on such beautiful planet as Earth. If someone does not behave in Your home, You kick them out.

We couldn't do it. We were forced to work for them, to survive. Struggle for life, You known. We were surpressed as slaves. if we did not obey, we were killed or tortured. If our land was stolen, our wives were raped, our food chain was destroyed. If they did not respect our way of life, because they thought, well, there need to be more houses, fixed on the ground. Farmers. Cars and Trains. Industries. That's evolution, red face ! Well, look what a mess they did created. They polluted the whole place.

They can't get it to share. If we would tell them, we shared even our love, our wives ! This was not so strange in a Tribe, to maintain harmony and respect between all. Sometimes we performed Moon dances with two circles. inside females, outside males. Dancing around. When the music stops. Well, there is Your mate for the night. the Celtic 'VVitch(es)' did exactly the same. However, all those thoughts, are destroyed by those who want to make advantage of other people. Who want to control and 'take' someone into property. As goods. As services.

You could make a difference by interaction.
To remove those who are selfish, who do destroy things too much. They could live on the rocks of Mars !

Killing of people was not the bad issue. It was much large in perspective. There was no rule to remove (instantly) those who do not have respect for EVERY living being (until they do regret or do see their fault) In the Heaven(s) You can't allow to cloth Yourself in darkness ! You fall to the lower regions of the planes. In those places, that security is in place !

Again, YOU could make a difference.
We were bound by our hands.

**There Is Can Always Be Hope ... "Faith" As It Were !! ... But Then Too ... There Is Also ... Knowledge & Preparation ... As Wishes Can Come True ... But Not Always .. And Not Always In Accordance ... With What Ones Had Desired !!

Sure. I post some nice trailers about faith.
That little one is really amazing,
as we known the outcome in that timeframe it lives.

[link to www.youtube.com]

My Faith is clear.

We want our revenge before changes.

I seldom refer to the bible. But I do read very carefully the hidden messages in relevation of John. because he was special, as he did write in code.

It is written, before tribulations:

§§§
Locusts came out of the smoke onto the land, and they were given the same power as scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or any tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. They were not allowed to kill them but only to torment them for five months the torment they inflicted was like that of a scorpion when it stings a person. During that time these people will seek death but will not find it, and they will long to die but death will escape them.

The appearance of the locusts was like that of horses ready for battle. On their heads they wore what looked like crowns of gold; their faces were like human faces, and they had hair like women's hair. Their teeth were like lions' teeth, and they had chests like iron breastplates. The sound of their wings was like the sound of many horse-drawn chariots racing into battle. They had tails like scorpions, with stingers; with their tails they had power to harm people for five months.

Now in my vision this is how I saw the horses and their riders. They wore red, blue, and yellow breastplates, and the horses' heads were like heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and sulfur. By these three plagues of fire, smoke, and sulfur that came out of their mouths a third of the human race was killed. For the power of the horses is in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails are like snakes, with heads that inflict harm.

They had as their king the angel of the abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek Apollyon.
§§§

Some do claim, well that's PX.

NO, it isn't. They are an alien invasion of the Feline and Insectoid race. Horses are ships. Tails are weapons. Breastplates are armor. To proceed with cleansing of those who did disturbed Harmony on this planet. Those who are so selfisch, they can learn, only by suffer and pain.

It's time, leader Apol-lion comes forward.
So things of the past, karma You call, can transpire too.

If You go to the restaurant,
You don't go for a snabble.
You go for the full dish !

Enough is enough.

All the best,

VVizz of Ur
Laddie
User ID: 611173
Canada
02/09/2009 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.mypicx.com]

That's the moon.
 Quoting: sasha 190758

No only the last pic is the moon I should remove it, I took that picture for fun,
Those pictures are the same zoom, if that puts it into perspective

That planet is the bright light in the southwest sky everyones talking about
S. who C.
User ID: 611201
Mexico
02/09/2009 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.mypicx.com]

That's the moon.

The upper ones are Venus, the bottom one is the Moon.

Congratulations for exploring astronomy, there is a lot to learn... but of course you would not be able to use your telescope for sighting what you want. NEVER point anywhere near to the Sun... YOU MIGHT GET BLIND QUITE QUICK! And not even try to project something, the telescope might be ruined by the intense heat. That is for other type of instruments or expensive adaptors... and even then sunlight will probably prevent you from observing what you want. It will be sighted at naked eye quite soon... so it seems.

BE CAREFULL!

Take care : )

S. who C.
hf
S. who C.
Mexico
02/09/2009 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems that everyone is talking about ... Venus... after Laddie message. Well... of course... it is so bright now.

There are also those who are wispering that Jupiter has ignited and that we would observe/recieve unexpected energies from it... just as expecting observations to start quite soon...

but it is not / would not be Jupiter, of course, and neither a supernova... or a comet... or something even more weird. It is either a really massive planet or a star, surely with a subsystem of planetoids orbiting and perhaps rings and a lot of particles... it seems. Within the inner solar system... not 180 million years away.

Thankyou ST for your wishes, i think that i prefer to stay alive...so much things i can do/ so much to live still... but we should see... what else could be done but to wait, observe and make (minor) preparations? (Well, move of course... for those over the rifts or close to sea level or exposed areas! Move just in case something happens!). I trust more in the evidences i had seen through my life... of life continuity and not a complete glaciation/interruption of "higher" life forms on Terra/Earth... as you understand. So i think there is much hope and that you indeed exaggerate. Thanks.

ST, you might be right concerning the manipulation of the images from SOHO... the deducted orbits are so weird... i think they might be quite edited... perhaps... but if not this Niburoan system is to come even sooner than i thought.

If you are what you claim, why not you make us a gift and "draw" a giant picture of the orbit of Nibiru and the inner planets on the crop fields... that would be not missed by the media (or perhaps many pictures, proach to many important cities on many countries at once)? I would, perhaps many would... appreciate it very much. It has to be very difficult to made up, very very large (many kms would be much better) and very detailed... although it would be just a uncorroborable graph, of course.

I would like to see it on the crops, a large, really giant, unmistakable one... would you mind? Most thanks in advance.

Nevertheless, if they are not so changed... then Keplers law fail to predict on them... specially on the estimated speeds... perhaps due to the EM energies intensity expectable from the sizes of the interacting parts.
Could it be?

Is N really ... between 25 and 33 times the volume of Jupiter? What is closer? What about its mass?
Much Thanks : )

Comet Holmes outburst/observations (2008) was N? Isnt it?!

Interesting absences/blackouts of some information>

Thread: HAARP website is down

The magnetosphere is more or less quiet/relaxed once again... as N moves far from Sol... it seems.

Still with electronics snd no relevant shaking here, hope they dont have to go baked as some satellites seem to have already been :)

Best wishes to everyone, best hopes for a better world ;)

Cheers,
S. who C.
hf
S. who C.
Mexico
02/09/2009 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to see it on the crops, a large, really giant, unmistakable one... would you mind? Most thanks in advance.

Well... i meant quite large but not as much for being impossible to capture in photographs from an airplane... that would be as no making the draws, of course.

And i meant quite detailed... as for hinting on its position and movements... so we can buil that up.

Is this possible? Much thanks ; )

hiding hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9217
United States
02/09/2009 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: JUPITER IGNITION!!!!!!!

Jupiter Ignition Feb 7 ???

[link to soi.stanford.edu]
ST In BG
United States
02/09/2009 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Laddie: User ID: 610842/611173

**Yes Unfortunately ... There Are Those That ... "Have A Need" ... To Explain Things All Away !! ... For An Example" If In Doubt ... It's ........ (Fill In Your Known (But Not Nibiru !!) Favorite Planet !!! ... And There
Are Those Individuals ... Who Simply Accept ... That This MUST BE ... "The Favorite Planet" (But Not Nibiru !!) ... And Go On With Their ... Day To Day Lives !!

[link to www.mypicx.com]

**Yes Of Course !! ... We Looked At The Pictures ... And Of The "Ones Of The Light" ... They Are Rather Bright !!

**Hmmmm !! ... Most Curious !! ... Can Only Make Out "Something" ... Which Is Giving Off/Reflecting Off ... This Brightness !! ... All Except For The Last Picture ... Which Is Obviously "Kingu" ... (Formerly: Tiamat's Consort/Companion (A World Of It's Own !!) & Your Terra/Earth's "Moon" !!

Thank you for reading,

You Are Very Welcome !!

sleep well All! Gotta Recharge!

Yes Of Course !!

"That's the moon."

No only the last pic is the moon I should remove it,

**Yes ... The Last Picture Is Of "Kingu" ... Of Your Terra/Earth's Moon !!

I took that picture for fun,

**Indeed !!

Those pictures are the same zoom, if that puts it into
perspective

**Hmmm !!!

That planet is the bright light in the southwest sky everyone's talking about

**Very Very Curious !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/09/2009 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: NightWisp: User ID: 5925

[link to www.earthfiles.com]

What Happens If Alaska's Mt. Redoubt Volcano Erupts Soon?

© 2009 by Linda Moulton Howe

"February 7, 2009: Seismic activity at the Mt. Redoubt volcano remains elevated and consists of tremor fluctuating in amplitude.

AVO continues to watch the volcano 24/7." - Alaska Volcano
Observatory

Mount Redoubt rises 10,200 feet above the Cook Inlet of Alaska, a hundred miles southwest of Anchorage. Image by Wikipedia.

The volcano began venting and rumbling in January 2009, and in the first week of February, its seismic activity has increased so much that the Alaska Volcano Observatory has warned Mount Redoubt could erupt in days or a couple of weeks.

**The Answer To The Question ... "What Happens If Alaska's Mt. Redoubt Volcano Erupts Soon?" .... Is ... A Possible "Chain Reaction Event" !! ... Setting All Things Into Motion !! ... Or One Part ... Of A "Chain Reaction Event" ... Which Will Occur !!

Jupiter Ignition Feb 7 ???

JUPITER IGNITION!!!!!!!

Thread: JUPITER IGNITION!!!!!!!

**Hmmmm !!! ... Most Curious !!

[link to soi.stanford.edu]

**Not Quite Sure ... What These "Multiple Graphs" ... Are Trying To Indicate/Show !! ... Was Of The Previous Link (JUPITER IGNITION!!!!!!! ) ... And Posted By ...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 94313
2/9/2009 1:42 PM

"look at this"

**So For The Moment ... That Is A ... Hmmmmm !!!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/09/2009 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: AM - RA - MA: User ID: 610891

well, massive forest fires and flooding in Australia at the
moment - i think the Worlds tearing its self to pieces.

**Things Are Activating ... Happening ... Changing !!

CANBERRA, Feb. 9 (Xinhua) -- Australian police said the death toll from Victoria's bushfires by Monday afternoon reached 131 and could top 200 as authorities sift through the piles of ash that were once entire
communities.

**The Fires Are Happening ... The "Heat Wave & Drought" Is Occurring ... Due To Magmatic Movement Below The Surface !! ... That Is To Say ... Not Far Below The Surface Is Molten Rock ... Lava/Magma ... That Is Moving ... Flowing !! ... And The Heat From This ... Is Rising To The Surface ... Literally Heating & Boiling The Surface Of These Areas !!

Thousands of people remain stranded by some of the worst
flooding eastern Australia has seen in 20 years.

**The Heat From Below ... Not Only Explains The High Temperature & The Drought !! ... But Of Areas That Are Flooded !! ... As The Heat Would
Produce Humidity ... The Moisture Rises To The Clouds ... The Clouds Become Latent With Moisture ... Hence ... Intense & Prolonged Rains/Raining !!

**These Fires ... (Not Unlike California !!!) ... Are Caused By Underground Volcanic Movement ... Of Which Has Risen To The Surface ... Spawning Brush Fires !! ... This Is NO Arson ... No Religious Or Ideological Group Or Persons Setting These !! ... (Of Which Kinds Of Thinking Were Used In California As A Cover ... & Used There To ... Keep The Public From "Undo Concerns" !!)

**It Is Well To Know ... That "Australia" ... Was In Ancient Times ... Part Of Ancient Mu !! ... (A Supercontinent In The Pacific Ocean !!) ... As Was ... The Hawaiian Islands ... New Zealand ... Japan .. Southern California. "Easter Island" & A Number Of Other Places !! ... These Areas Are Once Again Rising To The Surface !! ... And Of These Lands ... There Were Lots Of "Volcanic Vents" (That Part Of The Volcano You See ... Above The Surface !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/09/2009 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Nomad: User ID: 610876

HI! ST,

I found these trembles maybe come from the underground
construction (though have no idea about what kind of construction) which near my home! So, I think I can relax for now. (XD)

**Are They ?? ... And What Are They "Constructing" ?? ... I Would Not Be One To ... "Rest On My Laurels" ... With The False Sense Of ... "Comfort & Safety" ... & Dismiss Things All Away !! ... As Perhaps There Are Indication
... Of "Underground Movement" ... Of A Kind That Would Indicate ... You Might Keep A "Bug Out Bag" Packed ... & On The Ready !!

PEACE

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
02/09/2009 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: S. who C.: User ID: 611201

**In Response To: Laddie & Sasha ... With Our (ST In BG) Comments !!

The upper ones are Venus,

**Are They ??? ... To Us ... They Represent "An Object" Giving Off/Reflecting Light !! ... Now As To ... What This Object Is ... Is To Be Determined !! ... To Say It Is "Venus" ... Would Be Again ... Filling In The Blank ..... Of Your "Favorite (Explanation) Planet" (Though Not To Place On That "Line" ... "Nibiru !!)

the bottom one is the Moon.

**Granted ... It Is Kingu ... Terra/Earth's Moon !!

Congratulations for exploring astronomy, there is a lot to
learn... but of course you would not be able to use your telescope for sighting what you want.

**Not Unless Such A Device ... The Light Refractor Telescope ... Was Greatly Altered !! ... (Which Of Course ... We Can Do !!) ... Have Beyond The Power
Of "Hubble" ... To See ... & Yet ... A Device That Is Small Enough ... To Fit In One's Pocket !! ... **Of Course With An Expandable Viewing Screen & Controls/Options !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!)

NEVER point anywhere near to the Sun... YOU MIGHT GET BLIND QUITE QUICK!

**Such "Optical Damage" Is Possible ... Without Proper Filters !! ... It Is ... A Risk !!

And not even try to project something, the telescope might be ruined by the intense heat.

**Well .... It Is Possible Of Interacting Energies/Radiations ... To Produce Such An Effect !! ... One Of Course Must Use ... Common Sense !! ... In All Things !!!

That is for other type of instruments or expensive adaptors...

**For More ... Precision Instruments !!

and even then sunlight will probably prevent you from observing what you want.

**That Is Possible Too !! ... Though ... With Understanding ... Can Be "Compensated For" !!

It will be sighted at naked eye quite soon... so it seems.

**Yes Indeed !! ... And Even If Your Eye(s) ... Are Not Naked !! ... (Sounds Embarassing !!) .... Hee Hee Hee !!

BE CAREFUL!

**Always The Proper & Practical Watchwords !! ... To BE CAREFUL !!! ... (& Smart !! ... Also Use ... Practical & Common Sense !!!)

It seems that everyone is talking about ... Venus...

**It Has NOT Been Determined ... That This Is "Venus" !!

after Laddie message. Well... of course... it is so bright now.

**Something Is Bright !! ... Of What This "Something" Is ... It Is Yet ... To Be Determined !!

There are also those who are whispering that Jupiter has ignited and that we would observe/receive unexpected energies from it... just as expecting observations to start quite soon...

**It Is Possible !!

but it is not / would not be Jupiter, of course, and neither a supernova... or a comet... or something even more weird.

**It Is ... Of What Is Expected ... What Is Due ... & Inbound !!

It is either a really massive planet

**Yep !!!

or a star, surely with a subsystem of planetoids orbiting
and perhaps rings and a lot of particles... it seems.

**Not A "Star/Sun" ... But A Great & Massive Planet ... In Compared (If Not Larger ... Then Your Titans ... Jupiter & Saturn !!) ... .It Has Many ... "Satellites/Moons" ... That May Be Of Worlds Of Themselves !! ... They Follow The Planet "Nibiru" ... As If ... They Were Ducklings ... Following Their Mother !! ... In A "Pearl Necklace" ... Of Many Sizes Of Pearls On That String !! ... And They May (Like The Ducklings Or "Pearl Necklace") Bend, Flex, Curl Around ... As A "Tail" ... That Can Appear ... In Many
Wavelike Observational Forms !! ... Even To Be Seen ... As Before Nibiru ... Though That Is More ... An Illusionary 3-D Effect !!

**Nibiru Also Brings With It ... Carries With It ... Attracted To It ... Many Asteroids, Meteorites & Space Debris !! ... These Things Will Also ... "Come In Contact" With Terra/Earth ... & Rain Down Upon The Planet !!

Within the inner solar system... not 180 million years away.

**Within The Inner Solar System ... & Approaching !! ... As It Has Done ... Countless Times !!

Thank you ST for your wishes,

**You Are Most Welcome !!

i think that i prefer to stay alive...so much things i can do/ so much to live still...

**Yes Of Course ... For As Long As You Have ... In That Form !!

but we should see... what else could be done but to wait, observe and make (minor) preparations? (Well, move of course... for those over the rifts or close to sea level or exposed areas! Move just in case something happens!).

**Indeed !! ... To Be Aware ... And Be Ready ... To "Adjust" ... If One Is Able To !!

I trust more in the evidences i had seen through my life... of life continuity and not a complete glaciation/interruption of "higher" life forms on Terra/Earth... as you understand.

**Yes ... We Understand !! ... However ... This Is Something ... (At Least Not Of That Lifetime !! ... But Of Other Lifetime(s) ??) ... That You Have Not Witnessed ... You Have Not Been Through Before !! ... So It Would
Be Perhaps ... A "New Experience" To You !!

So i think there is much hope and that you indeed exaggerate.

**We Do Not "Exaggerate" ... In Attempting To Explain/Tell ... What We Have Seen !! ... Remember ... Of This ... What Is Going To Happen ... In Your "Reality" ... Has Already Taken Place ... In Our Ancient Of Times !! ...
This Has For Us ... Happened Of Your Expression ... Long Long Long Ago !! ... So We Know ... Of What We Know !! ... And Can Only Say ... To Prepare ... As Much As You Can !!

Thanks.

**You Are Welcome !!

ST, you might be right concerning the manipulation of the images from SOHO...

**We Are Completely Correct Of This !! ... As They Have Their "Orders" ... In Which To Do These "Manipulations/Changes" ... To Prevent Individuals
From Knowing The Truth ... The Full Truth ... Of What Is To Happen ... What Is Occurring !!

the deducted orbits are so weird... i think they might be quite edited... perhaps...

**This "Editing" ... Has Gone On ... (Perhaps Even Before ??) ... As Long As Your "Space Programs" !! ... As Even Of Those ... Of These Missions ... You Do Not Know ... What Happened !! ... What Occurred ... & What Was
"Contrived/Made Up/Invented" ... For Reasons !!

but if not this Nibiru system is to come even sooner
than i thought.

**There Are Those ... Attempting To ... "Get The Word Out" !! ... Yes Even With SOHO !! ... Making A (What Is Perceived) An Opps !! ... In Their "Attempt" To "Cover Up" ... Which They Intentionally Leave Something "Uncovered" ... For The Controversy !! ... As The Rule Is ... It Is Allowed ... So Long As It Can Be ... Explained Away !! ... So A "Peek" Behind The Curtain ... Every So Often !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

If you are what you claim, why not you make us a gift and "draw" a giant picture of the orbit of Nibiru and the inner planets on the crop fields... that would be not missed by the media (or perhaps many pictures, proach to many important cities on many countries at once)?

**Well ... We Would Have To Refer This "Suggestion" To Our "Crop Circle Artists" !! ... Perhaps Such A Thing ... Could Be Done ?? ... As It Has Been Done Already ... But More In A Way ... To Cause You To Think !! ... To Examine What Is Being Said !! ... Of Those Who Would Understand Such Things ... From Within !!

I would, perhaps many would... appreciate it very much. It has to be very difficult to made up, very very large (many kms would be much better) and very detailed... although it would be just a uncorroborable graph, of course.

**Well Has Been Said By "Others" ... To "Draw Them Pictures" ... To Explain Things !! ... Perhaps A "Simple Diagram" ... Could Be Worked Out !! ... If Permitted ... And If Given The Moments !!

I would like to see it on the crops, a large, really giant,
unmistakable one... would you mind?

**If This Is Allowed/Permitted ... And If There Are The Moments ... For This !!

Most thanks in advance.

**You Are Welcome !!

Well... i meant quite large but not as much for being impossible to capture in photographs from an airplane... that would be as no making the draws, of course.

**Yes ... We Understand !! ... The Enlarged ... But ... "Shrinky Dink" Version !! ... Hee Hee Heee !!!

And i meant quite detailed... as for hinting on its position and movements... so we can build that up.

Is this possible?

**We Will See ... What We Can Do !!

Nevertheless, if they are not so changed... then Kepler's law fail to predict on them...

** "Kepler" ... Needs To Go Back To School !! ... Our School !!

specially on the estimated speeds... perhaps due
to the EM energies intensity expectable from the sizes of the interacting parts.

Could it be?

**We Can Say ... As They Do Not Understand Of This Planet ... Or It's Satellites/Moons ... And Of That Which Follows Along ... Such Of Estimations/Guestimations ... Are Just That !! ... And Even "WE" ... Have To Constantly Calculate/Recalculate Of These Things !! ... Many Variables To Factor In !! ... Many Causes ... Energies ... Effects ... Which Come Into Play !!

Is N really ... between 25 and 33 times the volume of Jupiter?

**It Is ... To Use Of Size Perspectives ... Of A Size Relationship To Jupiter/Saturn !! ... Perhaps As Large ... Perhaps Just A Trifle Smaller !!

What is closer?

**As It Is Headed To Terra/Earth ... Of It's Vicinity !! ... Understand Of Terra/Earth's Energies ... It Has As Others ... An "Auraic Field" ... Which
Stretches Way Way Way Out Into Space ... Beyond The Physical Planet Itself !! ... So Of "Contact" With The "Auraic(Energy) Field" ... These Energies Of Nibiru ... Would Indeed Effect The Physical Planet ... Though No "Physical Contact" Has Been Made !! ... Such A Field(s) ... Have Been Noted Of "Comets" ... And Has Been Noted As ... Terra/Earth ... Having A "Tail" (Of Energy) !!

What about its mass?

**Quite Massive !! ... In That Terra/Earth ... Being Of Far Far Less Mess ... Has To Adjust ... To The Greater Mass ... Greater Energies ... Gravimetric Pull ... In Order To Stay In Position ... In It's Own Orbit !!
... Hence The Magnet Flip ... Of The Inner Earth's Core ... & The Heating Up ... Of Terra/Earth's Volcanic Energies !!

Much Thanks : )

**You Are Welcome !!

Comet Holmes outburst/observations (2008) was N? Isnt it?!

**It Was ... (Discussion Time !!) ... A Moment !! .... It Was ... Of That Which They Should Not Have Done !! ... Should Not Have ... Interfered With !!

Interesting absences/blackouts of some information>

HAARP website is down

Thread: HAARP website is down

**Yes Indeed !! ... Most Interesting !!!!

The magnetosphere is more or less quiet/relaxed once again... as N moves far from Sol... it seems.

**So It May "Seem" !!

Still with electronics and no relevant shaking here, hope they don't have to go baked as some satellites seem to have already been :)

**Yes ... Of Their "Bakeout Mode" !! ... Which Can Be Employed/Used ... For Many Reasons !! ... For An Actual/Anticipated "Bakeout Effect" ... Or Simply To ... Cover-up/Black Out ... Information That Is Coming In ... That The Public Would Have Access To !!

Best wishes to everyone,

And To You Too !!

Take care : )

You Too !!

best hopes for a better world ;)

Yes Indeed !!

S. who C.

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG

GLP