++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++

The operator

User ID: 12746
Canada
09/05/2005 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++
"OPERATOR, you say alot but nothing... you´re no different than ST in BG in vagueness... but I guess that´s no different than anyone else..."

Awakening must be a personal thing, it can never be forced.

From another thread but Really true.....!
M in B
User ID: 23601
Germany
09/05/2005 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just want to say hello to all. :-) If there were thread-awards, this one should be Nr.1. Great postings in my absence. Currently I am not in the mood to ask questions, but later ST, believe me, I ask again. :-)

Peace and all what belongs to enjoy live!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23590
Russia
09/05/2005 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
smile_hear M i B and Operator
ST In BG
User ID: 10997
United States
09/05/2005 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5882

Hi ST

Can you tell me about Echutin Apposs Alanhor, is the structure real and who built it and what is it´s job.

**Oh You Mean The "Asteroid/Meteorite" Deflector/Destroyer In Siberia !! ... Yes It Is Real !! ... As To Who Built It ... "The Providers/Preservers" In Ancient Times !!

**The Operations Of This Device ... Did Not However Cause The Tunguska Siberian Explosion In 1908 !!

**This Was Of An Operation In Space ... To Blow Up An Impending Asteroid/Meteorite That Was Headed To Terra/Earth !! ... Debris From The Explosion Damaged One Of The Propultion Units On A Craft !! ... The Craft Was Drawn Into The Atmosphere & Was Coming Down In The Land Area Of Siberia !!

**The Pilot Realized The Situation ... That The Fuel Was Leaking & That An Antimatter Explosion Was Emminent !! ... The Craft In Itīs Trajectory Would Impact Over A Populated Village !! ... And The Automatic Helm Control Was Out/Damaged !!

**The Pilot Made The Instant Decision To Manually Steer The Craft Away From The Populated Village ... And Toward A Heavily Forested Region ... That Would Contain The Blast/Impact/Explosion !!

**The Being/Pilot Bravely Gave His Life In Service To The Source Of All Life ... To Preserve Life !! ... **It Is Possible That I Was That Pilot !! ... As I Experienced With This Being ... His Last Moments Of Life !!

Also can you tell me if time as elapsing faster, is a day 16 of the old hours long now, due to the earths vibration change.

**The Perception Of "Linear Time" Has Been/Is Accelerating !! ... True Time ... "Non-Linear" Where Everything Is "NOW" ... Is A Constant & Stays The Same !!

**The "Perception" Of "Time Speeding Up" Is Because The Vibratory Rate/Vibrations Are Accelerating !! ... So From This "View" 16 Hours (Instead Of 24 Hours) In A Day Would Be Correct !!

Thanks again.

**You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23601
Germany
09/05/2005 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
cheers
observant
User ID: 134
United States
09/05/2005 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings, ST in BG,

Re: **Oh The Gateways ?? ... There Are Many !! ... That Tranverse The Cosmos !! ... It Is Like "Back To Back Doors" !! ... Whereas You "Walk" Through One Doorway ... And Exit/Enter Into Another Place !! ... Another Area Of Space/Time/Dimension !!

-------------------------------

There is a book I read when I was about 8 years old called "The Forgotten Door". The book was and īahaī moment for me, and I still recall it clearly, many years later: a boy from another planet accidntly falls through a door and winds up on earth. A family takes in the boy -- he is human but has strange abilities: telekinesis, telepathy, can jump really high. In the end the feds figure out about him and hunt him down. The boy finds the door, and the earth family escapes with the boy to his home planet.

As a kid, this book seemed to me to be a more realistic account of space travel than the concurrent Apollo space program. The Forgotten Door sounds very much like your description above. Was this novel a retelling of a true story? Did it stick with me because it was a story that I knew intuitively to be true?
ST In BG
United States
09/05/2005 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Moogle
User ID: 4814

This Nibiru thing reminds me of FF7
(Final Fantasy Seven, a game for the playstation, I got my name Moogle from this RPG ´role playing game´ series)...
that´s probably what he was talking about...ahhaha

**Well ..... No !! ... Itīs A Curiousity However !! ... Although Those That Designed The Game ... Could Have Patterned This After Nibiru & Itīs Passage !! ... So In This Case The Reverse May Be True !!

... you play that game and a giant meteor thing just hangs in the sky... like ST in BG says Nibiru may be doing that now waiting where it is... lolol...HRMMMPH

**Anything Is Possible !! ... From A "Perception" Nibiru Might Be Termed: "Waiting & Hanging Around" ... But Only Due To Forces That Are Keeping It Suspended & In In Their Grip !! ... And When This "Grip" Is Release ... Then Look Out !!

OPERATOR, you say alot but nothing... you´re no different than ST in BG in vagueness... but I guess that´s no different than anyone else...

**There Are Reasons ... For Being Vague At Times !! ... As Certain Information May Be Shared Fully ... And Other Information May Only Be Spoken Of In A Generalized Way !!

Explain the "old hag" thing... you say goddess of love ST in BG?... umm... a title your kind gave this?

**Oh No !! ... Not A Title That We Bestowed !! ... This Is One Of Her Many "Titles" That Were Given To Her ... In Her "Terrestrial/Earthly" Guises/Bodies !! ... She Was/Is Known As: Inanna, Aphrodite, Venus, Amongst Other Names !!

I thought you said you didn´t know God...

**That Is True !! ... We Havenīt "Shook Hands" !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!

so why would you give it such a title?

**Well That Was Mainly For "Relative Identification Purposes !! ... As You Would Know "Instantly" Of Whom I Spoke !!

I thought your kind didn´t have a religion?

**We Donīt !! ... But We Are Very "Spiritual" !! ... Chalk White Skin & Full Of Mischeviousness !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

That would assume a religion wouldn´t it ST in BG??? :P

**No Not At All !! ... Simply When One Converses With Those Of Terrestrial Form ... One Uses That Of Which They Can Understand/Identify With !!

And you would say.. goddess of love to us!...

**Well To Simplify Matters !!

well umm... no... just like with Egypt ... when you supposedly influenced their worshipping of all those false gods...

**Well They Werenīt "Gods" To Begin With !! ... Extraterrestrial Beings Yes !! ... "Gods" No !! ... And We Had Nothing To Do (Besides Our Presense) With Influencing Andy Kind/Type Of Worship !! ... The Beings On This World Did That !!

and then you have the nerve to tell me that you do not do such things...

**Thatīs Right !!

well of course... you don´t worship God or humble because you are worshipped yourselves and that is how you want it eh???

**No We Donīt Worship Nor Recognize That Which Does Not Exist !! ... And We "Donīt Go In" For Personal Worship Either !!

Explain this discrepency... That "old hag" thing where a demon is on you has happened for a long time..

**First Thing Right Off ... It Wasnīt A "Demon" !! ... A Being That Can "Shape Change/Shift" Perhaps !! ... But Not A "Religious Creation" !!

and I know you are wrong... cause last time I saw it as one of my old friends...

**Thatīs Entirely Possible !! ... Of A Being Having Those Abilities !!

that one time it was an india looking girl... then before that a ball of light... sooo umm... NO?

**Well If You Understand That Such Beings Do Exist That Can Take Different Appearances ... Not To Deceive ... But To Make You More "Relaxed & At Ease/Comfortable" !!

Just like with schizophrenics... if it is a lowering of the psychic barrier... how come the things tend to interact with what´s around them?

**Very Simply ... This Was A Different Thing Entirely !! ... This Was Of A "Visitation" !!

It´s just something in their mind that doesn´t exist... it´s not like psychic abilities... cause it doesn´t pertain to anything here...

**It Is That Which Exists ... A Presense ... A Being ... Who Has Connections To/With You !! ... Of Which It Pertains To You & To Your Experiences !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
09/05/2005 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Moogle
User ID: 4814

... I have a friend who went schizophrenic... and I wasn´t there for all of his hallucinations... but he´d say he heard dogs... but they weren´t barking... thought he was influencing the response of people around him that it didn´t appear so to others...

**Hmmm ?? ... One Doesnīt Go "Schizophrenic" (Which Is Not Understood !!) ... But Oneīs "Psychic Barriers" Can Be Lowered !! ... Do To Genetics, Accident Or Purposeful Intent (Artifically !!)

From what I have observed this sort of stuff is not real...

**From One Extent It Is Real ... Real To That Individual !! ... As They Are In "Psychic Overload" !! ... Essentially Going Mad From The Flood Of Infomation/Data/Energies/Emotions, Ect.

but hey... if you gain some sort of edge over others through how you use your head, even with illusions present... perhaps your copulation will spread...

**Itīs Not This At All !!

My friend heard a voice say he was some special gifted one...

**Perhaps He Is !! ... But Then Sounds Like He Couldnīt Handle The Influx ... Everything Flooding Into Him At Once !!

Well... he wound up in a truck... he did extacy then drove... he said the car was accelerating without him doing anything... that the speed looked weird... basically... he lost control of his body yet he was still doing these things...

**Well That Explains That !! ... He Took Of A "Substance" That Of Itīs Effects ... Lowered His Barriers !! ... Essentially He Was "Tripping Out" !!

He barely missed an ambulance... another car... then killed a person in one of those geo metro things... she died instantly... my friend´s truck was going 100mph... he was heading to ASU I think because he thought he had special powers and was going to see his professor... that´s what he told his parents (but he said to his parents he had a "theory") ... but I knew what this meant... and uhh... his truck flipped over... and he walked out without a scratch...

**Hmmm !! ... I Am Sorry To Hear This !!

Doctors said he wasn´t schizophrenic...

**No He Temporarily Had His "Psychic Barriers" Lowered By The Termed: Drug "Extacy" !! ... When This Drug Had Lost Itīs Influence ... Things Reverted Back To Where They Were Before He So Consumed !!

he was put on lithium all kinds of shit... now when he says he tries to astral project something attaks him etc.. I don´t know wtf is going on with him...

**Very Simply ... Instead Of "One Drug" That He Took ... He Is Now Taking Many Drugs ... Which Are Having "Side Effects" !! ... So Much For Terrestrial (Profit $$$) Medicine !!

If these are our past lives... why do they always seem to be of total evil?

**Well They Arenīt "Evil" !! ... As This Is A Judgement & A Perception !! ... And Of This Example: One That Has Been So "Influenced Artifically" By Chemicals !!

**The Experiences That One Incurs In Many Lifetimes ... Is Of A Learning Nature !! ... And They Are As They Are !!

While waiting for a trial... he broke probation/house arrest ... he walked out of his house saying he was going to walk the dog... Obi (his dog) didn´t have a leash... and his parents tried to stop him (as he didnt even take the tracker off his ankle)... and he slammed his dog in the door...

**Damn !! ... Ouch !!!! ... Poor Doggie !!!

then proceeded to keep walking... my friend´s dad walked out and tried to stop him following him with his car... my friend then grabbed his dad... threw him down and broke some of his ribs... Now he is in jail...

**Oh Boy !!!

Do you know why this last part happened? My friend went to the hospital saying I NEED HELP... but they COULDN´T/WOULDN´T help him due to some insurance thing or something...

**Well If He Was Taking Termed: "Medication" ... Usually Used To Treat Advanced Cases Of Termed: "Mental Illness" (Which Has Severe Side Effects !!) ... Then That Right There Could Have Set Him Off !! ... Caused Him To Snap !! ... He Needs To Be Detoxed Big Time !! ... And Then He Needs To Go Through A Regimin Of Training/Mental Exercise ... To Reestablish Control !! ... As Once His "Mental/Psychic Barriers" Have Been So Lowered ... One Cannot "Put The Genie Back Into The Bottle" So To Speak ... But Has To Proceed From That Point Forward !!

Amazing... where´s that voice inside now... where´s that promise of who someone else said he was and apparently is not?... just in his head at time...

**He Could Have Been Told This !! ... Or This Could Have Been Part Of His "Chemical/Drug" Induced "State" He Was In !!

Man... he was truly blessed by such things... I commend you guys... he did little to nothing wrong in this life.. and now he is TORMENTED... why can´t you help him?

**Yes !! ... He Was Blessed & He Did Not Do Wrong For The Most Part !! ... However In This One Instance ... He Made The Wrong Choice/Made The Wrong Decision !!

**If It Was His Decision To Undergo This "Dilemma" This Learning Experience ... Then We Would Have Not Interferred !! ... However We May (If Asked !!) ... Attempt To Heal Him & Turn His Life Around !!

What is he supposed to learn? He was depressed to begin with...

**He Was Depressed By His Environment !! ... By Being In A Terrestrial Body ... With The Knowledge/Understanding That He Was/Is That Much More !! ... Literally Feeling "Trapped" In His Body !!

**He Had To Understand ... From The Steps & The Path He Choose ... That Although He Had Difficulites ... Things Could Be Far Far Worse !! ... But He Had To Experience To Learn This Fact !!

I mean you coulda just warned him... I don´t get it... and his friends enabled him to do this to himself... even me to an extent... though I stopped...

**It Was His Choice !! ... He Was Advised Of The Reprocussions Of Such Actions !! ... But His Decision To Go Through With The Experience Stood !! ... And We Did Not Further Argue The Point !! ... As To Others ... They Were To Allow His Experience ... They Were To Stand Back & Let It Happen !! ... As This Was The Only Way For Him To Learn !!

What are these voices other than demons?

**To Use A Description ... One Can Create In Their Mind & In Their Life ... Their Own Heaven & Hell !! ... As To "The Voices" I Cannot Say Of What These Were !! ... Of Who They Were/Are !! ... And Where From !!

they are from the past?

**That I Donīt Know ???

they don´t pretain to life now... how could they possibly help?

**Maybe They Do ?? ... Maybe They Donīt !! ... I Cannot Say !! ... Donīt Know !!

how could illusions help? they always get people killed like when you are a kid and don´t know what death is and accidently kill something... I just don´t get it...

**It Would Depend On What These "Illusions" Really Are !! ... And What They Are For !! ... In Your Friendīs Case ... These Were "Chemically Induced" In His Brain !! ... This Is What Caused His Accident !!

**Farewell For Now My Friend !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
09/05/2005 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Anonymous Coward: User ID: 8076

ello again St in BG, not written to you for a while, just thought i would see how you are and how things are going?

**Well ?? ... They Are Going As They Are Going !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

I did have a question but it´s not so important now, peace :o)

**Okey Dokey !! ... Reeceīs Pieces To You Too !! ... (ET: The Extraterrestrialīs Favorites !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!)

ello tis me again ST in BG I knew i had something to ask, you keep reiterating 2005 is really 2012 due the gregorian calendar,

**Yes !! ... Tis True !!

does this mean it has started and we should batten the hatches :o)

**It Has "Started" !! ... And Yes !! ... We Should "Batten Down The Hatches" ... Because We Are Indeed "In For A Blow" !!

never before in my entire life have I felt such panic at waking up to see a strange bright sun.

**I Have Also Had Such Occurances When Seeing This Star/Sun !! ... I Donīt Know How To Describe It ?? ... A Sense Of Forboding ?? ... Of "Death & Destruction" That Is Heading This Way !! ... I Donīt Know How To Put This Into Words !! ?? ... Other Then "Time" Is Almost Up !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23590
Russia
09/05/2005 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I awoke sunday morning to see gray skies and my neighbours sunbathing, it was bizarre, there was no sun, just an eerie light,people are strange eh lol i was dumbfounded they couldnīt spot the oddness such is the sun.
ST In BG
United States
09/05/2005 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
User ID: 8076

>>>>**Oh The Gateways ?? ... There Are Many !! ... That Tranverse The Cosmos !! ... It Is Like "Back To Back Doors" !! ... Whereas You "Walk" Through One Doorway ... And Exit/Enter Into Another Place !! ... Another Area Of Space/Time/Dimension !!<<<

Thats much like the house of God has many mansions, forgive me bibley folk if i said it wrong I´m not a bibley person, but just decided that it fit that analogy.

**Yes That Is A "Religious Expression" That Describes Many Worlds On Which Life Exists !! ... And So The Gateways Are Avenues/Pathways/Roadways ... Leading To These Places !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
09/05/2005 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: The operator
User ID: 75

"OPERATOR, you say alot but nothing... you´re no different than ST in BG in vagueness... but I guess that´s no different than anyone else..."

Awakening must be a personal thing, it can never be forced.

From another thread but Really true.....!

**Exactly !!!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
09/05/2005 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: M in B
User ID: 14609

Just want to say hello to all. :-) If there were thread-awards, this one should be Nr.1. Great postings in my absence.

**Why Thank You Very Kindly !!!

Currently I am not in the mood to ask questions, but later ST, believe me, I ask again. :-)

**Hee Hee Hee !! ... Well You Could Consult The Moos From Mootron !! ... They Are Always In The Mooooooddddd !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Peace and all what belongs to enjoy live!

**To You Too My Friend !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
09/05/2005 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: observant
User ID: 10142

Greetings, ST in BG,

Re: **Oh The Gateways ?? ... There Are Many !! ... That Tranverse The Cosmos !! ... It Is Like "Back To Back Doors" !! ... Whereas You "Walk" Through One Doorway ... And Exit/Enter Into Another Place !! ... Another Area Of Space/Time/Dimension !!

-------------------------------

There is a book I read when I was about 8 years old called "The Forgotten Door". The book was and ´aha´ moment for me, and I still recall it clearly, many years later: a boy from another planet accidntly falls through a door and winds up on earth. A family takes in the boy -- he is human but has strange abilities: telekinesis, telepathy, can jump really high. In the end the feds figure out about him and hunt him down. The boy finds the door, and the earth family escapes with the boy to his home planet.

As a kid, this book seemed to me to be a more realistic account of space travel than the concurrent Apollo space program.

The Forgotten Door sounds very much like your description above. Was this novel a retelling of a true story? Did it stick with me because it was a story that I knew intuitively to be true?

**Yes Indeed !! ... This Sounds Moreso Like Portal/Gateway Travel !! ... And Makes The "Apollo Space Program" Way Of Space Travel ... Sound So Primitive !!

**This Could Very Well Have Been A Fictional Account Of A True Story !! ... Such A Thing Is Plausable !! ... And Can/Does Happen !!

Farewell For Now Friend !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
09/05/2005 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
User ID: 8076

I awoke sunday morning to see gray skies and my neighbours sunbathing, it was bizarre, there was no sun, just an eerie light,

**Hmmm ???

people are strange eh lol

**Terrestrials Do The Strangest Things !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

i was dumbfounded they couldn´t spot the oddness such is the sun.

**Well ?? ... What Can I Say ???

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Black Pope Ezar The 1st
User ID: 591
United States
09/06/2005 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
HELLo ST space brother!
First I want to say thanks again to whomever in your tribe gave me the answer to a event that happend to me a long time ago!!! I think it was his/her way of helping me since whomever could not help me with my last post. I should belive what I was told and shown,but like most skeptical humans seeing is beliving.
Awhile back ST you said that someone(?) has taken the role of the bible god and has been imitating the fake god. Do you have a name for this individual?
When we die in our human form who in the hell do we see before making another contract and coming back here? Is it our original race we are from or is there like some center we head to asess what happend and what the individual wants to do next here on E.A.rth?
Like I typed here to you before I do not care what name Enki goes by. My name for him is FATHER.
Much love to you and your tribe space brother! HAIL FATHER & MOTHER!
Black Pope Ezar The 1st
United States
09/06/2005 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
HELLo again ST!
I have been accused as lazy unmotivated various others. Most Iīam LOL! But I take care of my children make a living and so on. I have always had a feeling as to why this is. Guess what? Since I have been communicating with you I found the reason. I feel as though this life Iīam currently living is a īrestī period for what is to come! I have dreamed many dreams which were no doubt my past lives.To put it mildly I was a bad mofo! Example,I had a dream awhile back I was a Japanese samurai.I freed a score of slave workers, I killed aleast 12 assholes who deserved it.The dream was all in full color! So I thank myself for making a contract to be a average īJoeī in this life! I was wondering if anyone in your tribe was with me during that life time?
Much love to you and your tribe space brother!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1795
United Kingdom
09/06/2005 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi ST in BG,

Iīm very curious about the 2005=2012 concept. It makes plenty of sense, since the calculation of the Gregorian (and Julian) calendars was based on erroneous estimates of the birth date of Jesus. But why didnīt the archaeologists who translated the Mayan calendar discover the 7-year discrepancy?

If this year "is" 2012, then surely the magnitude of disasters should be even greater. No disrespect to the people of New Orleans, but their flood doesnīt seem like a specifically 2012-related event. Will we witness an increasing tempo of events as December approaches?

I was always counting on having at least a year or two left before the cataclysm overtook us. How will the UK be affected in the next six months?

Gaia Man keeps mentioning portals in the context of 2012. Iīve researched ancient sacred landscapes and suspect that some of them point to dimensional gateways. Is it correct to say that portals are associated with specific geographical areas or ancient remains?

I have always been drawn to certain parts of the South-West of England and South-East Wales. Might there be a number of portals in the vicinity of Avebury, Ynys Witrin and Caerleon? (You may recognise the reference in the second two names...)

Without sounding egocentric, it seems to me that certain things I wrote down in an unpublished novel two years ago are coming to pass. This also ties in with material ascribed to Fulcanelli and others (the Cross at Hendaye etc).

Thanks as always, AC1813
ST In BG
User ID: 867
United States
09/06/2005 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Black Pope Ezar The 1st
User ID: 741

HELLo ST space brother!
First I want to say thanks again to whomever in your tribe gave me the answer to a event that happend to me a long time ago!!!

**You Are Very Welcome My Friend !!

I think it was his/her way of helping me since whomever could not help me with my last post.

**Yes That Could Have Been !!

I should belive what I was told and shown, but like most skeptical humans seeing is believing.

**Hee Hee Hee !! ... Well What Can We Say ?? ... "Skeptical Humans" Have Those Tendencies !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

Awhile back ST you said that someone(?) has taken the role of the bible god and has been imitating the fake god. Do you have a name for this individual?

**I Think You May Be Referring To What Was Mentioned About The "Invention" Of Jesus !! ... Which Was Done By Those Of The Roman Empire ... In Order To Control & Manipulate The Peoples !! ... They Used For Their Base/Foundation ... (Of Their "Fictional Invention") ... The True Life Experiences/Life Adventures & Travels Of Apollonius Of Tyana !!

When we die in our human form who in the hell do we see before making another contract and coming back here?

**One Might Say ... You Consult A "Great Computer" !! ... That Would Be The Nearest Approximation In Terrestrial Language ... To Describing That Of Which You Confer With !!

Is it our original race we are from or is there like some center we head to access what happend and what the individual wants to do next here on E.A.rth?

**It Is One Of Many "Transit Stations" ... Many "Depots" That One Goes To ... On Another Plane ... Of Another Dimension ... Where These Decisions Are Made/Rendered !! ... And From This Information & From Choice (Unless Youīve Been Very Naughty !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!) ... & "What Experiences/Body Forms Are Available" ... This All Determines Where You Will Go ... & What You Will Be Doing/Working On In The Next Embodiment Or Non-Embodiment !!

Like I typed here to you before I do not care what name Enki goes by.

**Yes Of Course !! ... But Understand That He Does Not Like To Be Called Of The "Religious Slur" Satan !! ... *Ea/Enki ... And Of Course Father Are Appropriate !!

My name for him is FATHER.

**Yes Indeed !! ... And That Is Very Respectful & Honorable !!

Much love to you and your tribe space brother! HAIL FATHER & MOTHER!

**Thank You My Friend !! ... & With Great Honor & Respect To Our Father(s), Mother(s) & To All Our Peoples Everywhere !!

HELLo again ST!

**Hello Again My Friend !!

I have been accused as lazy unmotivated various others. Most I´am LOL! But I take care of my children make a living and so on.

**Well Of Course That Is Of "Others Perception" ... The Only Perception That Really Counts Is ... How You See Yourself, Treat Yourself & How You See & Treat Others !!

I have always had a feeling as to why this is. Guess what? Since I have been communicating with you I found the reason.

**There You Go !!

I feel as though this life I´am currently living is a ´rest´ period for what is to come!

**That Could Very Well Be !!

I have dreamed many dreams which were no doubt my past lives. To put it mildly I was a bad mofo! Example,I had a dream awhile back I was a Japanese samurai.I freed a score of slave workers, I killed aleast 12 assholes who deserved it.The dream was all in full color!

**Hmmm !! ... Very Very Interesting !!!

So I thank myself for making a contract to be a average ´Joe´ in this life!

**Yes Indeed !! ... I Think After That Lifetime You Did Need To Rest !! ... Whew !!!

I was wondering if anyone in your tribe was with me during that life time?

**Well You Could Have Been One Of My Students/Pupils !! ... As I Was A Master Samauri Instructor ... ... Who Taught The Physical, Mental & Above All ... The Spiritual Aspects & Requirements Of Being Samauri !! ... In That Lifetime I Was A Japanese Gentleman Who Lived/Had A School In Okenawa (Japan)!!

Much love to you and your tribe space brother!

** And To You Too & Your Tribe My Friend !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Moogle
User ID: 20599
United States
09/06/2005 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
^ forum wouldnīt load in the browser and cause that heh... anyhow:

Electricity/shocking - When I said electric stimulation I meant this... you mentioned your neighbor does

this? could you explain it plz? I mean sitting under power lines has bad effects but I guess there are

safe levels to this... you said this helps clear out blockages?

Photon Belt - An increase in light being sent here... since 1982 I heard... when I was born...

Magnetic healing - Explain this some if you would... you mentioned the MRI machine is a step in the right

direction but is not powerful enough... if you canīt say much about it fine... I donīt mean to press

ya/aggrovate ya... just I tend to use the resources I can work with to figure stuff out :P When itīs a

percieved friend, just makes things easier :D

If an anti-christ shows up... THE BEAST... bearing the mark 666 on his right hand or forehead... I heard of

a guy who said he had a pentagon/star on his forehead because he mastered something :o... So umm... if

that happens... and we are forced to get this mark... we can basically then discount the E.T. existence

theory huh? hehehe... I mean... would you then think twice? :P

That sensation I remembered from some time long ago... that seemed familiar with the sound of the thing in

the light going out... like a refridgerator buzz noise... could that be remembering an existence where I

was just energy?

You mentioned we need surge protectors... why werenīt we created with them :o? Just wonderin... Are some

equipped with them? I guess it would all relate to oneīs path... I am sure implants may offer that heh

That rapper calls himself Tech N9ne... I am interested in it because RAP is what all youth are listening to

and many parents now (hip-hop)... he got his name from a gun ofcourse and changed the spelling... but it

means Technique of 9... the whole 9 yards... everything after 9 repeats... Tech boasts he has it all... I

think he may have had a near death experience and petit mal seizures as a kid... he did 15 hits of Xtacy at

one time supposedly... he says in the song "I heard a voice but he creepin he hides... in the meantime... I

say shut the f up ... and just ride"... heh... His fear was clowns and he became the "killer clown" as his

image... itīs interesting... His voice sound electrical... there is a part in a song of his where in

between the word "hos/bros" and "pythos"... there is this little vocal eccentricy... it is so fast and is

some kind of energy spike barely noticable... seems unhumna... Iīm pretty sure it sounds the same when he

does it live too...

You said I breathe fine... my brother said that exact same thing when I asked about it with him... but I

read online that you should breathe from your diaphram... my shoulders used to always raise and I would use

my chest more...

If I breathe a certain way... will that change my consciousness? Like it is all linked... I understand...

such as... if you change the brain it has an affect on the body... if you change the body it CAN have an

affect on the brain...

With that crystal meditation I did that worked that one time and was a teaser... what if I hadnīt put it on

my third eye chakra... Like say I placed it on my solar plexus chakra... would something different would

have happened?

In that crystal meditation... my frequency raised... and I was defocused... I would guess there is a trance

level to that frequency too huh? :D where you can focus all that frequency on one thing :P... very

interesting stuff!

Why donīt my eyes ever hurt anymore from looking at a monitor too long? They used to I remember...

lolol...

I told you about those specks of light in the air I saw and you said lifeforms... I can see them without

that reflection of light a bit too... not sure what it is really... could be damage to my eyes ... but

uhh... makes no sense they are like crisscrossing everywhere throughout the entire scape of my focused

image my eyes give me... I can only see one layer of the specs... I see a constant rain in the midst of

this layer of stuff... itīs weird... dunno what it is...

Look forward to the day everything is at a peace that is not apart from complete knowledge of the truth
Moogle
User ID: 20599
United States
09/06/2005 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
^notepad formating :D

When I say my eyes donīt hurt from viewing a monitor... I mean I could look at it for 3 days straight and be fine... I mean I havenīt gone longer than 8 hours at a time... but my eyes donīt hurt... even in a dark room
Truth2

User ID: 1544
United States
09/06/2005 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

For those who didnīt know or canīt find your Annunaki Thread I hope you donīt mind if I give this Link.

Eternal Eyes took great care to preserve your valuable information in a special place. It is quite nice and pleasant to read.

Here it is:

[link to silentconfession.com]

Thank you
ST In BG
United States
09/06/2005 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
User ID: 1813

Hi ST in BG,

I´m very curious about the 2005=2012 concept. It makes plenty of sense, since the calculation of the Gregorian (and Julian) calendars was based on erroneous estimates of the birth date of Jesus.

**That Is Correct !!

But why didn´t the archaeologists who translated the Mayan calendar discover the 7-year discrepancy?

**Well They Were Working Off An Entirely Different Calendar System At The Time !!

**But The Mistake That Was Made In Calculating 2012 As The End Of The Mayan/Aztec Calendar/End Of Time !! ... Was Using Another Calendar ... The Religious "Gregorian Calendar" !! (Of Which Begins Year (1) With The Birth Of Christ/Jesus As Their Starting Point !! ... Of Which The Actual "Birth Time/Date/Year Was & Still Is ... In Hot Dispute !!)

**So Not Realizing ... And Not Taking This Possible/Probable "Birth/Date/Year ... "Time Error" In Account ... & Factoring This In !! ... The "Error" Was Of Course Tranferred Into Their Time Calculations !! ... *So On One End (Mayan/Aztec Calendar) One Has The Year 2012 ... And On The Other End ... One Had The Gregorian Calendar (With An Error Of (7) Years) Of Which 2005 = 2012 !!

If this year "is" 2012, then surely the magnitude of disasters should be even greater.

**Yes That Is True !! ... However I Would Suspect That This Would Depend On How Close Nibiru Is At This Point ... How "Buffered" The Effects From This Planet Are (Which Are Causing The Reactions Of Sol (The Star/Sun In Your System !!)

No disrespect to the people of New Orleans, but their flood doesn´t seem like a specifically 2012-related event.

**No That Event ... Hurricane Katrina ... Was "Weather Engineered" ... And Was Purposely Directed !! ... The Event Was Well Planned In Advance !! ... By Those Who Would Profit By This Happening !!

Will we witness an increasing tempo of events as December approaches?

**I Would Suspect ... As The "Planet Of Crossing" (Nibiru) Becomes Closer ... There Will Be An "Uptick" ... A Speeding/Increase Of Weather Related Incidents !! ... Volcanic Activity ... Earthquakes, Floods, Ect.

I was always counting on having at least a year or two left before the cataclysm overtook us.

**Actually I Think There Has Been Something/Someones ?? ... That Have Been Postponing Nibiruīs Passage !! ... As This By All Rights ... Should Have Already Occured !! ... So It Is My Feeling ... That There Has Been "Intervention" By Some Way/Means !!

How will the UK be affected in the next six months?

**It Is Difficult To Tell !! ... As One Might Say ... That The "Normal Timetables" Are Completely Off !! ... **However As To Being Safe In That Area ... We Forsee This Land Disappearing Beneath The Waves !! ... Especially England !!

Gaia Man keeps mentioning portals in the context of 2012. I´ve researched ancient sacred landscapes and suspect that some of them point to dimensional gateways. Is it correct to say that portals are associated with specific geographical areas or ancient remains?

**They Can Be !! ... But Not Always !!

I have always been drawn to certain parts of the South-West of England and South-East Wales. Might there be a number of portals in the vicinity of Avebury, Ynys Witrin and Caerleon? (You may recognise the reference in the second two names...)

**Itīs Possible !! .. But Know That With All Things Of This Nature ... It Is The Being(s) Themselves That Plays A Great Role !! ... That Is Such Things Will "Reveal Themselves" To Those That Are Ready ... To Those That Are Worthy Of Finding That ... Which In The Wrong Hands ... By Misuse Of This Ancient Knowledge ... Would Be A Danger To Themselves & To Others !!

Without sounding egocentric, it seems to me that certain things I wrote down in an unpublished novel two years ago are coming to pass. This also ties in with material ascribed to Fulcanelli and others (the Cross at Hendaye etc).

**Hmmm !!! ... Very Very Curious !! ... Very Interesting !!

Thanks as always, AC1813

**You Are Very Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
09/06/2005 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Moogle: User ID: 4814

forum wouldn´t load in the browser and cause that heh... anyhow:

**They Have Been Having Some Server Problems I Understand !! ... But Things Are Getting Better !!

Electricity/shocking - When I said electric stimulation I meant this... you mentioned your neighbor does this? could you explain it plz?

**Oh I Think You Are Referring To A Neighbor Down The Road ... When I Was Growing Up Out In The Country !! ... There Was An Old Woman (By Appearance) That Used In Her Chiropractic Treatments ... Electrical Wires To Stimulate The Muscles & Nerves !! ... She Had The Correct Idea ... But Rather Did It In A Primitive Fashion ... That Is Not All "Safety Procedures" Were Employed !!

I mean sitting under power lines has bad effects but I guess there are safe levels to this... you said this helps clear out blockages?

**No My Friend !! ... Sitting/Being Around Power Lines ... This Is Quite Detimental !! ... This Is Quite Hazardous To Ones Health !! ... And Although Not Admitted To By "Recognized Authorites" ... The High Frequency/Energy ... Is Linked To Leukemia ("Blood Cancer") ... And Other Immunological Diseases !!! ... (Diseases/Illnesses Of The Immune System !!)

Photon Belt - An increase in light being sent here... since 1982 I heard... when I was born...

**Terra/Earth Has Been Moving In/Through A Different Part Of Space !! ... All Things Are Moving In Space ... And Do Not Remain Stationary !! ... So Of This Area ... The Termed: "Photon Belt" ... Terra/Earth Has Either Been Passing Through ... Or Will Pass Through !!

Magnetic healing - Explain this some if you would... you mentioned the MRI machine is a step in the right direction but is not powerful enough... if you can´t say much about it fine... I don´t mean to press

**It Is An Understanding ... That The Difficulty With Quite A Number Of Individuals In Their "Illnesses" ... Is That They Are "Wired" Contrary To The Various Places & Locations In Which They Exist/Live !! ... For An Example: My "Polarity" Is South To North ... Versus North To South !! ... And Where My Terrestrial Form Resides ... Is Inclined To The North/South Polarity !! ... Which Means Essentially ... That Things Are "Bass Ackwards" To My Biological Functioning !! ... They Are Not In Magnetic Alignment !! ... Which Is At The Heart Of The Pain That I Have !!

**There Are Also Those Too ... Who Are Diagnosed With Having A "Bi-Polar" Affliction !! ... The Problem Again Lies In A "Magnetic Imblance" Within Their Bodily Systems !! ... So Instead Of Treating The "Magnetic Imbalance" With Magnetic Therapy ... Terrestrial Doctors (Not Knowing & For Profit Reasons !!) Use Anti-Psychotic Drugs/Chemicals !! ... With Dangerous Side Effects !!

**In An Examination (MRI: Magnetic Resonance Imaging) ... Of My Knee & Back ... Being Exposed To Magnetism/Magnetic Fields From The Machine ... When This Exam Was Over ... My Knee & Back Actually Felt Better !! ... Unfortunately This Effect Was Not Long Lasting !! ... **The Reason Of Course Is The Problem Lies In Oneīs Magnetic Polarity & The Magnetic Fields They Are Exposed To !!

** Perhaps It Is Not In The "Power/Imput" Of The Device ... But The Exposure To Such Balancing Fields !! ... As Removal From These Fields ... The Results Would Diminish ... And Then Fade !!

ya/aggrovate ya... just I tend to use the resources I can work with to figure stuff out :P When it´s a percieved friend, just makes things easier :D

**Yes Indeed My Friend !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

If an anti-christ shows up... THE BEAST... bearing the mark 666 on his right hand or forehead... I heard of a guy who said he had a pentagon/star on his forehead because he mastered something :o.

**Well I Would Say ... We Are Quite Luckey !! ... As There Is Only The "Anti-Christ" To Worry About !! ... Just Think If There Was The "Uncly-Christ" Too !! ... Oh Boy !!! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

.. So umm... if that happens... and
we are forced to get this mark... we can basically then discount the E.T. existence
theory huh? hehehe... I mean... would you then think twice? :P

**Well What One Should Be Concerned About Is The Use/Misuse Of RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) !! ... That Is Of Termed: Terrestrial Technology !! ... & This "Chip" Has Been Put Inside Terrestrial Beings !! ... There Is Your "Mark" !!

**No ... This Has Nothing To Do With Thinking On "ET Existance" !! ... But Rather Is Connected With The Termed: NWO (New World Order) ...

That sensation I remembered from some time long ago... that seemed familiar with the sound of the thing in the light going out... like a refridgerator buzz noise... could that be remembering an existence where I was just energy?

**Could Be ?? ... I Really Canīt Say For Certain !!

You mentioned we need surge protectors... why weren´t we created with them :o? Just wonderin...

**In A Manner Of Speaking Yes !! ... The Beings Here Need "Surge Protectors" ... Or Rather They Need To Have Their Surge Protector Models & Software Upgraded !!

Are some equipped with them? I guess it would all relate to one´s path... I am sure implants may offer that heh

**Well We All Are "So Equipped" !! ... Itīs Just A Matter Of "What Model/Body" We Have !! ... And What Came With It !!

**This Is Very Similar To Buying A Computer & Having Specific Hardware & Operating Software Pre-Installed !! ... In A Number Of Years (Or Perhaps Sooner Then This !!) ... Most Of The Hardware & Software Will Be ... Out Of Date ... And Will Be Greatly Surpassed !! ... By Newer/Faster/More Capability Computers !! ... So One Either Has To Adapt The Older Model Computer ... To Work With The New Hardware/Software ... Or Get A New Computer !!

**Yes The Implants Do Assist/Help Greatly In Upgrading Models To The Latest Standards !!

That rapper calls himself Tech N9ne... I am interested in it because RAP is what all youth are listening to and many parents now (hip-hop)

**Oh Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!! .... Heee Heee Heee !!!

... he got his name from a gun of course and changed the spelling... but it means Technique of 9... the whole 9 yards... everything after 9
repeats... Tech boasts he has it all... I think he may have had a near death experience and petit mal seizures as a kid..

**Hmmm ??

he did 15 hits of Xtacy at one time supposedly...

**Oh Boy !!!

he says in the song "I heard a voice but he
creepin he hides... in the meantime... I say shut the f up ... and just ride"... heh... His fear was clowns and he became the "killer clown" as his image... it´s interesting...

**Well ... ????

His voice sound electrical... there is a
part in a song of his where in between the word "hos/bros" and "pythos"... there is this little vocal eccentricy... it is so fast and is some kind of energy spike barely noticable... seems unhumna... I´m pretty sure it sounds the same when he does it live too...

**Well ... ???

You said I breathe fine... my brother said that exact same thing when I asked about it with him... but I read online that you should breathe from your diaphram... my shoulders
used to always raise and I would use my chest more...

**I Would Say ... That There Are "Certain Taught Basics" ... That Alot Of Individuals Use !! ... And This Works For Them !! ... That Is Fine !! ... However ... There Are Methods Which May Go Against ... May Be Completely Contrary To The "Set Standard Methods" ... Which Work For Certain Individuals !! ... And This Is Fine Too !! ... So I Would Recommend To Go With/Use ... Whatever Works For You !!

If I breathe a certain way... will that change my consciousness? Like it is all linked... I understand... such as... if you change the brain it has an affect on the body... if
you change the body it CAN have an affect on the brain...

**Well It May ... Or It May Not !! ... This Is All An Individual Thing !! ... It Entirely Depends On The Person/Individual Involved !! ... **But Again ... Go With What Works For You !! ... And Donīt Be Afraid To Bend Or Break (Within Reason Of Course !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!) ... A Few Termed: "Set Rules" (Based On Popularity ... Not On Individuals !!) ... If This Helps !!

With that crystal meditation I did that worked that one time and was a teaser... what if I hadn´t put it on my third eye chakra... Like say I placed it on my solar plexus chakra... would something different would have happened?

**Yes This Is Very Possible !! ... As This Is A Different Energy Center !!

In that crystal meditation... my frequency raised... and I was defocused... I would guess there is a trance level to that frequency too huh? :D where you can focus all that frequency on one thing :P... very interesting stuff!

**It Is A "Different State" ... A Different Level !! ... Yes Indeed !! ... Very Very Interesting !!

Why don´t my eyes ever hurt anymore from looking at a monitor too long?

**Perhaps You Were Adusted/Worked On ???

They used to I remember... lolol... I told you about those specks of light in the air I saw and you said lifeforms... I can see them without that reflection of light a bit too... not sure what it is really

... could be damage to my eyes ... but uhh... makes no sense they are like crisscrossing everywhere throughout the entire scape of my focused image my eyes give me... I can only see one layer of the specs... I see a constant rain in the midst of this layer of stuff... it´s weird... dunno what it is...

**It Is Difficult To Say ... Difficult To Speculate On !!

Look forward to the day everything is at a peace that is not apart from complete knowledge of the truth

**Yes ... And We Do Also !!

notepad formating :D

**Yes Of Course !! ... Hee Hee Hee !!!

When I say my eyes don´t hurt from viewing a monitor... I mean I could look at it for 3 days straight and be fine... I mean I haven´t gone longer than 8 hours at a time... but my eyes don´t hurt... even in a dark room

**Hmmm ?? ... Most Strange !! ... Most Unusual !!

**Farewell My Friend !!

ST In BG
ST In BG
United States
09/06/2005 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings: Truth2
User ID: 7741

ST,

For those who didn´t know or can´t find your Annunaki Thread I hope you don´t mind if I give this Link.

**Donīt Mind At All !! ... Thank You Very Kindly !!!

Eternal Eyes took great care to preserve your valuable information in a special place. It is quite nice and pleasant to read.

**Very Very Nice !! ... And Thanks Once Again Eternal Eyes For Doing This !!

Here it is:

[link to silentconfession.com]

Thank you

**You Are Most Welcome !!

Farewell For Now !!

ST In BG
Black Pope Ezar The 1st
United States
09/06/2005 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
HELLo ST! Wow once again you managed to wow me! I did not go into detail about that dream. I do remember someone kind of old talking to me telling me to search within myself to make the right choice. He said alot more, most I cannot remeber. i remember going down to some rice field(?) where they were all working.First guy I took out was some jerk with a whip. I remeber towards the end of the whole ordeal I exscaped with some kid on a cart of some sort transporting the rice. I do remeber bleeding alot from my arm and butt cheek.I have ībirthmarksī there! They are the with and a little thicker do to damage and healing .This is very uncanny! Weirdest thing of all I was speaking Japanese the whole time and understood all of it!I DO NOT speak Japanese! Like Jim Morrison used to say īthis is the strangest world I have ever knownī! Much love to you and your tribe master(LOL)!
HAIL FATHER HAIL MOTHER!
Watcher
User ID: 19593
Trinidad and Tobago
09/07/2005 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings ST In BG

How are you today?

Great to see you are still with us.

**Actually I Think There Has Been Something/Someones ?? ... That Have Been Postponing Nibiru´s Passage !! ... As This By All Rights ... Should Have Already Occured !! ... So It Is My Feeling ... That There Has Been "Intervention" By Some Way/Means !!

Oh, I recall I did asked you that what will happen if Nibiru does not come...well it can come but what if it comes during the Gregorian Calender Time? And why I said what if Nibiru does not come, I was pondering that why do the human aspect always expect what I term īscape goatī to cleanse and restore what that aspect did. How are the human going to learn if everytime they reach a level it has to wipe off and START over again? Why canīt they just continue the journey though these understanding of their failures rather than a īsaviourī of any type or kind come in to cleanse.. I see this Happening over and over in the Bible, everytime mankind read right where he suppose to understand īh"im"self" something always stops it and they end up right back to the ole great primitive wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Hmmm

Thanks.
Dexter

User ID: 2583
United States
09/07/2005 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Go HOME ET. We dont need help. We need to wake up. Give us back what is OURS and GO HOME!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10561
United Kingdom
09/07/2005 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear ST in BG,

Thanks for your info regarding portals in the UK and the possibility that Nibiruīs passage has been manipulated.

I wanted to ask you about an obscure topic that has always piqued my curiosity:
what is the nature of the "magnetic anomaly" near Lake Vostock;
why was the subject hurriedly buried in 1996 after its discovery;
was a similar "anomaly" - apparently a 65-foot cylindrical object - discovered in the Canadian High Arctic in the mid-1970s?

Any info appreciated!

BTW it was suggested that tunnelling into Lake Vostock could release a vast pocket of methane that would seriously change world weather systems. Any thoughts on the reality of this?

Many thanks.
Truth2

User ID: 1544
United States
09/07/2005 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
ST,

Quote:

"**Oh I Think You Are Referring To A Neighbor Down The Road ... When I Was Growing Up Out In The Country !! ... There Was An Old Woman (By Appearance) That Used In Her Chiropractic Treatments ..."

Your statement reminds me of when I was young and lived out in the country. Our road was an old stage coach road which was dirt until they paved it. At the end and up a hill was an old, unpainted house where an old woman lived (Mrs, Doolittle) who my mother befriended. She had long grey hair and had bottles of herbs all over her house. We would go there sometimes and she would make an herb tea for us. There were always wonderful smells and things burning (woods, etc) The plants grew bigger there with larger fruits (she Knew what she was doing). Her son was a vet - Dr Doolittle.

The Knowledge one can have when one works with Nature.....

Thank you

GLP