Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,933 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 990,147
Pageviews Today: 1,769,290Threads Today: 759Posts Today: 13,482
08:03 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

****Raw Video: San Bruno Surveillance Cameras Capture meteor strike followed by fireball detonation****

ninti
User ID: 1082073
Switzerland
09/13/2010 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ****Raw Video: San Bruno Surveillance Cameras Capture meteor strike followed by fireball detonation****
I see explosion and then fire.

Could someone have sabotaged that gas line?

Look at the glare that goes across the camera around 6-7 seconds in before the asphalt and chunks come up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 995726

Hhmmnn...had to watch this "glare" over and over again. The OP maybe right. It can't be the cars' lights but something coming from the sky.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1093928
Australia
09/13/2010 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ****Raw Video: San Bruno Surveillance Cameras Capture meteor strike followed by fireball detonation****
That's not a meteor thats just gas flames igniting its not even really an explosion just igniting the gas
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 970323
United States
Report Abusive Post
who was the idiot running towards the flame!

darwin award!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1098091

Maybe he deserves a metal for going in to save some ones life
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043058
United States
Report Abusive Post
Why are people running/driving towards the fire??

damned
 Quoting: More Lemons

Their families could still be in nearby houses. I'd drive through a fire to save my loved ones. :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/13/2010 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Look at the glare that goes across the camera around 6-7 seconds in before the asphalt and chunks come up.

Hhmmnn...had to watch this "glare" over and over again. The OP maybe right. It can't be the cars' lights but something coming from the sky.
 Quoting: ninti 1082073

I agree. It's unusual, not from another car and happens just before stuff gets kicked up. After dust starts flying then there's the explosion. Sure, it's only seconds, but why would dust and debris stir before such a massive explosion? Wouldn't the natural gas pipe just suddenly blow a huge hole and not stir up a little dust on top first?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 976618
United States
09/13/2010 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good find OP!

There were a number of witnesses who saw a streak of light in the sky.

The "official" version of this story stinks as bad as the Moshe and Air Force One stories!
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/13/2010 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another Video with wider angle, and better picture

[link to www.liveleak.com]
CrazyJarhead

User ID: 1096014
United States
09/13/2010 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looked like swamp gas to me.
Pearl Harbor was an inside job.
NINTI
Switzerland
09/13/2010 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
PIN this important thread! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 997697
United States
09/13/2010 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

damned

Confirms yet again to me,most people are stupid, never worry, they will be the ones that throw themselves in front of the guns.Gees.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1085546
United States
09/13/2010 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
why isn't this pinned?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1093928
Australia
09/13/2010 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1097773

Clearly you have no idea what an explosion is then.
This was leaked gas igniting into flames there was no explosion if there was an explosion pieces of crap would have flown everywhere all over the road.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/13/2010 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another Video with wider angle, and better picture

[link to www.liveleak.com]
 Quoting: Intruth

This must be the MSM cut because it starts at the moment of impact.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1081323
United States
09/13/2010 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watching the vid, I wished I could pan the camera to the left to see what caused those "stones" to FLY UP. They are not fireballs but "stones" flying in upward motion.Look closely. cool2
 Quoting: ninti 1082073

+1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1047074
United States
09/13/2010 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
At the 10 second mark of video a hail of space rocks located to the far left at the middle of the screen flurryb down then an explosion....

No wonder witnesses heard a loud airborne whoosh.

Don't believe me check it out...

[link to www.ktvu.com]
 Quoting: Pleasure 897477

Absolutely true.

Here's another view of it:

[link to www.ktvu.com]

You can see the incoming flash from right to left at the top of the video on the left side about 6 to 10 seconds into the film.

Absolutely there. Incoming meteorite did this.
fërú.

User ID: 1058220
Mexico
09/13/2010 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
meteor
  Enki was the real engineer of the human race. He was the Sumerian god of science, engineering, magic, strategy, music, and lovemaking
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/13/2010 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
why isn't this pinned?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1085546
NINTI
Switzerland
09/13/2010 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree. It's unusual, not from another car and happens just before stuff gets kicked up. After dust starts flying then there's the explosion. Sure, it's only seconds, but why would dust and debris stir before such a massive explosion? Wouldn't the natural gas pipe just suddenly blow a huge hole and not stir up a little dust on top first?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1043058

I didn't notice the dust and debris you were talking about but the suspicious reflection of a "GLARE" coming from above. Plus there was a fireball seen by some witnesses before the massive fire. Moreover, San Diego newscaster reports about a meteorite seen by many people in the sky on the same day.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/13/2010 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
In this video you can see a reflection on the side of the gas pump on the lower right. It clearly shows something streaking in the reflection.
[link to www.ktvu.com]
In the live leak version you can tell the guy in the foreground sees it coming and ducks for cover before impact.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1021078
United States
09/13/2010 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you watch very closely the balls come UP from the blast, not down from the sky.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1064157

Yeah it's call debris from the gas line rupturing!
Bruno San Meteor (OP)
User ID: 897477
United States
09/13/2010 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
check out the crater (meteor or PG&E rupture ????)

bump
Bruno San Meteor (OP)
User ID: 897477
United States
09/13/2010 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
check out the crater (meteor or PG&E rupture ????)

bump
 Quoting: Bruno San Meteor 897477

O yeah here's the link:

[link to www.nbcbayarea.com]
Khim

User ID: 1021731
United States
09/13/2010 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you watch very closely the balls come UP from the blast, not down from the sky.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1064157

The pressure of the gas exploded the pavement up and away before the gas ignited. It's so obvious it's painful.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1098124
Australia
09/13/2010 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

damned

Cause they all had marshmallows handy?
Mercurius
User ID: 1087913
United States
09/13/2010 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
You see rocks because the pipeline exploded underground. It blew a 30 foot hole in the ground, all the dirt had to go someplace!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 982783
Japan
09/13/2010 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
At the 10 second mark of video a hail of space rocks located to the far left at the middle of the screen flurryb down then an explosion....

No wonder witnesses heard a loud airborne whoosh.

Don't believe me check it out...

[link to www.ktvu.com]
 Quoting: Pleasure 897477

You've misinterpreted. I see debris flying up and outward and then see the explosion fireball. Sorry, no meteor.
klc_infowarrior

User ID: 1086205
Canada
09/13/2010 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
after that streak ...you can see the trees start to move & shake too.

also...after the fireball explosion...what is that dark object that emerges from the fire ??? anyone see it?
Live the life you love..Pick a God you trust..And don't take it all too seriously...
ScrumpTheTexanModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 894450
United States
09/13/2010 11:41 PM

Report Abusive Post

The pressure of the gas exploded the pavement up and away before the gas ignited. It's so obvious it's painful.
 Quoting: Khim

I am a Christian.

Christian does not equal doormat or pushover

"I Have Sworn upon the Altar of God... Eternal Hostility against every form of Tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson, Sep. 23, 1800

MedinaD

The Election of Donald John Trump: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

For previous Newsletters, click 'Scrump's News Letters' @ [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
The Order of Nine

User ID: 1081881
United States
09/13/2010 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Listen Learn Love
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 976618
United States
09/13/2010 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting. What do all you no-meteor folks make of the numerous eyewitness reports of a streak across the sky moments before impact?

By the way, I don't even necessarily believe it HAD to be a meteor, but denying those reports exist is just bad research. Many people saw the ball of light and were quite clear in their descriptions. There was a pinned thread here about it just a few days ago.

GLP