Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,270 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 547,105
Pageviews Today: 911,772Threads Today: 309Posts Today: 5,424
10:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

****Raw Video: San Bruno Surveillance Cameras Capture meteor strike followed by fireball detonation****

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1092655
United States
09/14/2010 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ****Raw Video: San Bruno Surveillance Cameras Capture meteor strike followed by fireball detonation****
On the video I do see a reflection of light moving above ground on the upper left, then chunks of dirt flying upwards from the ground on the lower left as if the two are cause/effect of each other. Very odd clip.

Too bad the camera wasn't turned to the left a little.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1098463
United States
09/14/2010 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ****Raw Video: San Bruno Surveillance Cameras Capture meteor strike followed by fireball detonation****
Those are rocks shooting up from the ground being pushed by escaping gas which then finds a spark and ignites and explodes.

Escaping gas 'pushed' those chunks of road out?????

pull the other one.. it plays jingle bells..

There was a massive explosion BEFORE the fire..

of this.. there is no doubt.
 Quoting: ShaneCMuir 1098468

The explosion before the fire is the ignition(spark) which in turn ignites the flowing gas flame. Oil Field Trash
ShaneCMuir
User ID: 1098468
Australia
09/14/2010 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Too bad the camera wasn't turned to the left a little.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1092655

..and too bad it didn't have audio..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1096130
United States
09/14/2010 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't get why they would cover it up if a plane crashed. What would be the reason?

Maybe a plane didn't crash.. maybe it dropped a bomb..

They would certainly cover THAT up..

Who really knows.. all we can do is look at the evidence and make up our own minds.

There is no doubt that all the people on the scene heard a very low flying jet aircraft.

Yeah the eye witness accounts of hearing a plane are interesting. There have been other gas pipe explosions but I don't recall one where the witnesses say they heard a plane.
ShaneCMuir
Australia
09/14/2010 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
The explosion before the fire is the ignition(spark) which in turn ignites the flowing gas flame. Oil Field Trash
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1098463

The 'spark' sends chunks of road everywhere?

really??

What about the plane?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
09/14/2010 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/14/2010 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

The 'spark' sends chunks of road everywhere?

really??

What about the plane?

Unlit escaping under pressure gas sends debris into air.
ShaneCMuir
Australia
09/14/2010 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Gas seeping out can explode a road??

really?? you believe that??

This was BEFORE the gas actually caught on fire remember.

..and what about the plane??
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/14/2010 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Look Dipshit, what about your Momma's herpes?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1098372
United States
09/14/2010 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at the glare that goes across the camera around 6-7 seconds in before the asphalt and chunks come up.

I see the vertical line you are refering too. I guess I attributed it to a reflection of light off of the passing cars.

I never believed it until I saw it. everyone here was saying a meteor strike and I was LMAO. Guess the joke is on me. I wonder if there will be more video coming out as well. Good thing the FBI did not take it, or we would wonder about the conspiracy for years, or some would anyways.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 995726

Also, be sure to peek out the windows tonight at exactly midnight. You will see the Easter Bunny.

If you can't tell the "rocks" are coming "up" fromt the blast, and you so easily believe the OP;s claim about space rocks, jeez! Please watch for the Easter Bunny tonight!
ShaneCMuir
Australia
09/14/2010 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Look Dipshit, what about your Momma's herpes?

Wow.. you really got me there..

"Your mother wears army boots.."

See.. I have juvenile retorts as well..

Just tell it like it is.. you are not interested in the truth of what really happened.. right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 968649
United States
09/14/2010 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw the reflection or something, then debris

excellent catch OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1098610
Australia
09/14/2010 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1082864
United Kingdom
09/14/2010 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
got to be honest, the chances of a meteor hitting a pipeline like that BULLSEYE are miniscule.

an ATTACK though, from space based weapons? maybe by our OWN side?

i dunno, it's just as credible. something VERY fishy is going on though.

MSM not reporting on the meteors in Colombia and Mexico, calling this one a natural gas explosion, with no credible reason as to why, that humongous flood in Italy, fuck all about it on MSM

one of these days, some bright spark on here will put it ALL together

the MSM are TRAITORS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1082028
Japan
09/14/2010 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are people running/driving towards the fire??

damned

Confirms yet again to me,most people are stupid, never worry, they will be the ones that throw themselves in front of the guns.Gees.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 997697

Maybe its the greatest and most honorable people alive. Who arent scared to die because they know better things are on the other side. How can anyone be so attached to the crappy world we live in? I dont get it.
ShaneCMuir
Australia
09/14/2010 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
got to be honest, the chances of a meteor hitting a pipeline like that BULLSEYE are miniscule.

MSM not reporting on the meteors in Colombia and Mexico, calling this one a natural gas explosion, with no credible reason as to why, that humongous flood in Italy, fuck all about it on MSM

the MSM are TRAITORS!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1082864

What about the plane though?
ShaneCMuir
Australia
09/14/2010 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Does anyone know what streets we are looking at here?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/14/2010 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

the MSM are TRAITORS!

What about the plane though?
 Quoting: ShaneCMuir 1098610

i've noticed something funny about that vid.

put it on fullscreen, and watch the phone box next to the car at the bottom of the screen.

at first, i thought the funny white flashes reflected in the phone box were caused by the cars passing, BUT if you notice, two cars passed in BOTH directions BEFORE those white flashes started , then the white flashes start, THEN the explosion happens.

weird.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
09/14/2010 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
At the 0:26 second mark, what the heck is that flying up into the air in front of the flames? Dark object? I can't tell what it is.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
09/14/2010 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

0:26 second mark of this video... what is that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043058
United States
09/14/2010 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it's kind of funny that so many refuse to even consider the possibility that a meteor hit and caused it to ignite. What a strange thing to get riled up over...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1043058

Some are even trolling the thread and using the old standby of name-calling. Hmmmm.
ShaneCMuir
Australia
09/14/2010 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it's kind of funny that so many refuse to even consider the possibility that a meteor hit and caused it to ignite. What a strange thing to get riled up over...

Some are even trolling the thread and using the old standby of name-calling. Hmmmm.

Mentioning the plane that everyone heard in the area seems to cause the biggest reaction.

Hmmmm.
Mickeyblue

User ID: 1097726
United States
09/14/2010 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
The question is why was anyone shooting pictures of that area at that time?
Mickeyblue
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/14/2010 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
have you noticed all the MSM vids on ewe tube show the explosion from the SECOND of impact, and none show the seconds before?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043058
United States
09/14/2010 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mentioning the plane that everyone heard in the area seems to cause the biggest reaction.

Hmmmm.

I don't think it was a plane. Not saying it absolutely wasn't- I keep an open mind. :) But I do think if a plane had crashed we'd see stories similar to the Joe Stack stories and it would be associated with terrorism of some sort. They love using terrorism to crack down more and they aren't so it makes me wonder.

I think meteor and that was my initial thought when it happened. I wonder about the Boulder fire, the Detroit fire, the Russian fires, the Columbian meteors. I don't care if others think differently, though. I'm not going to troll people with different opinions because at this time we're all trying to put the pieces together. I think time will tell as there will be more meteors and it isn't something that can be hidden forever if populated areas keep catching on fire.

Then again, there have been MANY pipeline explosions this year. Could be earth shifting, leaking gas and unstable pipes everywhere that need very little to be ignited. A meteor crashing near such an area would certainly do it.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/14/2010 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

0:26 second mark of this video... what is that?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1082028

instead of watching the vid, let it load, then grab the slider, and go back and fore and watch that weird arcing in the phone box.

notice you see it just after the explosion, and you could see it just BEFORE the explosion as well, in Ops vid, yet it then fades away, and you see NOTHING more reflected in the phone box, despite the inferno?

hmmmmmm
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/14/2010 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
i think some humongous electrical discharge from *somewhere* destroyed that pipe.

almost as if it targeted the pipe.

Sickscent, where are you?

could that cloud of yours be responsible for this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
09/14/2010 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
lmao

OP, you're either a comedian, or a retard.

I never knew meteor's flew up from the ground before exploding into the ground...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 985286
United States
09/14/2010 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you watch very closely the balls come UP from the blast, not down from the sky.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1064157

Looking like a flight of spooked birds to me, rather large ones, like ravens or such, but birds. Some of them come down then change course and go back up.

How many charred bird bodies were found around there, bet no one bothered to look for any.
ShaneCMuir
User ID: 1098661
Australia
09/14/2010 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think it was a plane. Not saying it absolutely wasn't- I keep an open mind. :) But I do think if a plane had crashed we'd see stories similar to the Joe Stack stories and it would be associated with terrorism of some sort. They love using terrorism to crack down more and they aren't so it makes me wonder.

I think meteor and that was my initial thought when it happened. I wonder about the Boulder fire, the Detroit fire, the Russian fires, the Columbian meteors. I don't care if others think differently, though. I'm not going to troll people with different opinions because at this time we're all trying to put the pieces together. I think time will tell as there will be more meteors and it isn't something that can be hidden forever if populated areas keep catching on fire.

Then again, there have been MANY pipeline explosions this year. Could be earth shifting, leaking gas and unstable pipes everywhere that need very little to be ignited. A meteor crashing near such an area would certainly do it.

Everyone in the area heard a plane.

On page 4 of this thread I posted two videos of channels 5's live broadcast.

Everyone who phoned, emailed or twittered the TV station mentioned the plane they heard.

The emergency crews were originally told a plane crashed because that's what EVERYONE thought they heard.

The Gas Station guy mentions the plane.

They all heard a low flying jet and then the explosion.

Maybe a plane didnt crash.. maybe it just dropped a bomb.

But there have been far too many reports of a low flying jet in the area, just moments before the gas pipe ignited, to ignore.

The people live near an airport.. and its a valley.. so they know what planes sound like.. and they know this one was incredibly low and loud.. and that got everyones attention.. before the explosion.

No investigation could ever be complete without taking this un-identified jet plane into account.

GLP