Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,182 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 854,432
Pageviews Today: 1,530,319Threads Today: 507Posts Today: 10,793
03:11 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

****Raw Video: San Bruno Surveillance Cameras Capture meteor strike followed by fireball detonation****

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 985286
United States
09/14/2010 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ****Raw Video: San Bruno Surveillance Cameras Capture meteor strike followed by fireball detonation****
BTW: How come no one even bothers to think about incoming artillery rounds any more? Seems it always just has to be so fracling exotric thing. What about simple ole non glorious incoming artillery rounds? I wondered this same thing when watching a zillion vids of the WTC complex and lower Manhatten on 9-11-2001... some of the explosions could just as easily have been from incoming artillery rounds.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 985286
United States
09/14/2010 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ****Raw Video: San Bruno Surveillance Cameras Capture meteor strike followed by fireball detonation****
Too bad all these cams are not yet 1080i HDTV cams, eh?
Pleasure (OP)
User ID: 897477
United States
09/14/2010 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
before and after photos...

especially for those who believe it was passed gas LOL

notice the crater deceipt called "gas explosion site"

[link to www.latimes.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 974904
United States
09/14/2010 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
No someone in a previous post nailed it. Gas doesn't expand unless heated or ignited. If it were like the news articles say, and people smelled gas, it would have ignited and we would have seen an instant fireball along with the flames. This isn't what we see. It's a hit. Something hit the ground and the result is a fireball from the gas main. It could have been a meteor, or a low flying plane dropping a bomb, haarp, you name it, but something hit that place. I would tend to think it could have been intentional. Supposedly the gas lines were very large there compared to most underground lines. Maybe someone studied the plans and intentionally hit that area. Who knows why, there are a million reasons. The flashes/ or reflections at the start of the video are interesting as well as the strange patterns on the mailbox.
ShaneCMuir
User ID: 1098661
Australia
09/14/2010 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Pleasure 897477

The crater: (167 feet long and 26 feet wide)
[link to trilogymedia.com.au]

Aftermath overhead:
ShaneCMuir
Australia
09/14/2010 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
No someone in a previous post nailed it. Gas doesn't expand unless heated or ignited. If it were like the news articles say, and people smelled gas, it would have ignited and we would have seen an instant fireball along with the flames. This isn't what we see. It's a hit. Something hit the ground and the result is a fireball from the gas main. It could have been a meteor, or a low flying plane dropping a bomb, haarp, you name it, but something hit that place. I would tend to think it could have been intentional. Supposedly the gas lines were very large there compared to most underground lines. Maybe someone studied the plans and intentionally hit that area. Who knows why, there are a million reasons. The flashes/ or reflections at the start of the video are interesting as well as the strange patterns on the mailbox.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 974904

Well said.

Put all that together with the reports of a low flying jet and we really have something.

Crash or plane dropping a bomb!

Has to be one of those two.

I have not heard a single witness mentioning a meteor.

Whereas the number of people hearing a plane is off the charts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 729560
Canada
09/14/2010 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a

I don't know how you get a meteor strike out of this. I simply see some preliminary dirt fly into the air prior to the explosion. I assume that came as a result of preliminary venting just prior to the big blow.
 Quoting: ANNONYMOUS 825313

You are correct in my opinion. OP is a tard
ShaneCMuir
Australia
09/14/2010 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pleasure (OP)
United States
09/14/2010 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a

I don't know how you get a meteor strike out of this. I simply see some preliminary dirt fly into the air prior to the explosion. I assume that came as a result of preliminary venting just prior to the big blow.

You are correct in my opinion. OP is a tard
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 729560

I love you too !!!!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1092211
United States
09/14/2010 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't see any BEFORE photos, only After....
The Monk
User ID: 936918
United States
09/14/2010 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
At the 10 second mark of video a hail of space rocks located to the far left at the middle of the screen flurryb down then an explosion....

No wonder witnesses heard a loud airborne whoosh.

Don't believe me check it out...

[link to www.ktvu.com]

B.S.
Pleasure (OP)
United States
09/14/2010 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
before and after video

[link to www.koat.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1084462
United States
09/14/2010 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well said.

Put all that together with the reports of a low flying jet and we really have something.

Quoting: ShaneCMuir 1098661

WHY IS NTSB THE INVESTIGATOR???
Gogh

User ID: 1095921
Italy
09/14/2010 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
At the 10 second mark of video a hail of space rocks located to the far left at the middle of the screen flurryb down then an explosion....

[link to www.ktvu.com]

Absolutely true.

Here's another view of it:

[link to www.ktvu.com]

You can see the incoming flash from right to left at the top of the video on the left side about 6 to 10 seconds into the film.

Absolutely there. Incoming meteorite did this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1047074

And you can see Birds fly away 5 sec. before explosion... they heard the sound and flew away...

And beyond doubts the crater shows it's Meteorite impact...
"They took what they wanted ... and they wanted the world!"

"The thunder of their plundering shook the earth, the seas, the sky!"

Blackbeard The Pirate
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1092211
United States
09/14/2010 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ktvu.com]

B.S.
 Quoting: The Monk 936918

Clearly there is debris which flies UP INTO THE AIR JUST PRIOR TO THE FIREBALL...

What caused that??

I would think that if there was ignition which caused the debris to fly up into the air, that the ignition was combustion, and we would not see debris alone, but coming out of the fireball...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 989174
United States
09/14/2010 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well said.

WHY IS NTSB THE INVESTIGATOR???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1084462

I was participating on another thread and researched this because it sounded odd to me as well. The NTSB does investigate explosions of pipleline. I found several reports and linked them to Shane's original thread. I had no idea they investigated gas explosions either until I looked it up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 974904
United States
09/14/2010 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread should be pinned.
Dr. G
User ID: 696775
United States
09/14/2010 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at the glare that goes across the camera around 6-7 seconds in before the asphalt and chunks come up.

I see the vertical line you are refering too. I guess I attributed it to a reflection of light off of the passing cars.

I would agree with you if ALL the cars had this effect, but they DONT.

This only happens ONCE and that is directly before the disturbance of the soil and THEN the resulting blast.
 Quoting: jacqflash

Almost had me convinced until I studied the first 10 seconds intensely.

AT 08:00 seconds, the driver of the parked car in the foreground gets out of his car. In doing so, he opens the driver side door which, is facing what should be to the south. The sun is off to his West. Given that scenario, and this is easily confirmed by the shadow patterns, when the driver opened his door, the sun to the West reflected off of the parked car's door or window bouncing light into the camera lens causing the flare.

Watch the motion of his door opening and the line/glare which is believed to be the meteorite. The door movement and the glare movement are in perfect time as well as in the same direction.

**DEBUNKED**
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 696775
United States
09/14/2010 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at the glare that goes across the camera around 6-7 seconds in before the asphalt and chunks come up.

I see the vertical line you are refering too. I guess I attributed it to a reflection of light off of the passing cars.

I would agree with you if ALL the cars had this effect, but they DONT.

This only happens ONCE and that is directly before the disturbance of the soil and THEN the resulting blast.

Almost had me convinced until I studied the first 10 seconds intensely.

AT 08:00 seconds, the driver of the parked car in the foreground gets out of his car. In doing so, he opens the driver side door which, is facing what should be to the south. The sun is off to his West. Given that scenario, and this is easily confirmed by the shadow patterns, when the driver opened his door, the sun to the West reflected off of the parked car's door or window bouncing light into the camera lens causing the flare.

Watch the motion of his door opening and the line/glare which is believed to be the meteorite. The door movement and the glare movement are in perfect time as well as in the same direction.

**DEBUNKED**
 Quoting: Dr. G 696775

Upon further review, something does still seem odd about the actual explosion. The upward force of rocks prior to the blast do have a very similar look to that of a primary explosion which cast debris up and out, THEN the secondary explosion of gas. I suppose analyzing other gas line ruptures would help in this instance. Anyone have good solid footage of that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1086151
United States
09/14/2010 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
before and after video

[link to www.koat.com]

So your saying that there is no way a 30 inch buried pipe would leave a crater after exploding.....come on dude, go back to school
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1096247
United States
09/14/2010 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
swamp gas
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1082864
United Kingdom
09/14/2010 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey everyone, there was an EXACT same explosion in Iran the day AFTER this happened

[link to news.yahoo.com]

hmmmm

are we looking at a covert war going on here?
BackFromTheDead

User ID: 989297
United States
09/14/2010 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a

Quoting: ANNONYMOUS 825313

^^^

This.... the rocks go up as the pipline ruptures and fall back down... now gas is spewing into the air, but hasn't yet ignited... then... FIRE!!!

No proof of meteor here, sorry to say.
Rabbi Ovadia Yosef:

"The goyim were born only to serve us Jews. Without that, they have no place in the world - only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi (a lord or master) and eat.

That is why gentiles were created”

October 18, 2010 as quoted in the Jerusalem Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1096433
United States
09/14/2010 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ktvu.com]

IT was NOT the san bruno fire (nor a meteor attention hog peice a shit) San Bruno fire was 5 times larger than this one
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1098522
Canada
09/14/2010 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey everyone, there was an EXACT same explosion in Iran the day AFTER this happened

[link to news.yahoo.com]

hmmmm

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1082864

No, it says that a track-hoe or some kind of machine hit the pipe causing it to rupture and explode.

It could be just old things breaking down.

I do think, however that it is an impact of some kind as things fly up and then a fireball.
If it was just a leak that caught fire, then the order would be reversed, fireball with flying debris.
The fact that debris was flying first confirms an impact of unknown type.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1098522
Canada
09/14/2010 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to news.yahoo.com]

hmmmm

No, it says that a track-hoe or some kind of machine hit the pipe causing it to rupture and explode.

***Insert> regarding the US explosion:

I do think, however that it is an impact of some kind as things fly up and then a fireball.
If it was just a leak that caught fire, then the order would be reversed, fireball with flying debris.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1098522
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/14/2010 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to news.yahoo.com]

hmmmm

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1098522

yes, 'it' does SAY that, doesn't 'it'?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
09/14/2010 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to news.yahoo.com]

hmmmm

yes, 'it' does SAY that, doesn't 'it'?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1082864

[link to www.farsinet.com]

Mashhad, the city hit, is Iran's Holy City, and is literally translated as 'place of Martyrdom'

did Iran hit Catholicism's revered Saint Francis of Assisi(San Francisco),

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

only for Popey to reply in kind?
ShaneCMuir
User ID: 1098892
Australia
09/14/2010 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.entertonement.com]

Yes Tattoo.. I see it now..
ShaneCMuir
User ID: 1098892
Australia
09/14/2010 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before and After:

GLP