Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,279 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 559,752
Pageviews Today: 935,344Threads Today: 316Posts Today: 5,619
10:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Those who know....Russias false collapse?

guindog
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1049247
United States
09/18/2010 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Those who know....Russias false collapse?
Lets have a civil, and intelligent conversation about the involvement of the former(?) Russian/Soviet Govt's involvement in 9-11 and its possible false collapse.

The idea of faking ones death to carry out a plan is not a new idea, and its also a very succesful one, if carried out properly.

Do i beleive this theory 100pct?

No...But I do enjoy learning new things, and like most fellow C.T.'ists, enjoy trying to piece puzzles together.

H.L. Shanken is probably the most knowledgable member on the subject, from what Ive read...and there are a few more members here that feel this is the case, and its still in progress.

So, in case anyone wants tojust raise B.S. flags for me, remember...Im not convinced of this theory in full, I just wish to discuss it with you.

I invite everyone with any interest, knowledge, or doubts to join in.

Just please, lets be civil and try to LEARN.

Thats why most of us are here...to gain some knowledge.

p.., I hope Im not pissing any mods off here, if so please let me know. I left some things out for a reason.

Last Edited by FreeDumb on 09/18/2010 02:05 AM
"Majority of Amerika is too awash in its own mediocrity to commit to fighting for freedom" Mojo
guindog  (OP)

United States
09/18/2010 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Those who know....Russias false collapse?
Bueller

Bueller

Bueller
"Majority of Amerika is too awash in its own mediocrity to commit to fighting for freedom" Mojo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 964953
United States
09/18/2010 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
any connection with the Russians would begin in Afghanistan....

they do have 'friends' there....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 648833
United States
09/18/2010 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
boring
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1034753
United Kingdom
09/18/2010 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
What happened in the old thread? - I see its been deleted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 762134
Netherlands
09/18/2010 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lets have a civil, and intelligent conversation about the involvement of the former(?) Russian/Soviet Govt's involvement in 9-11 and its possible false collapse.

The idea of faking ones death to carry out a plan is not a new idea, and its also a very succesful one, if carried out properly.

No...But I do enjoy learning new things, and like most fellow C.T.'ists, enjoy trying to piece puzzles together.

H.L. Shanken is probably the most knowledgable member on the subject, from what Ive read...and there are a few more members here that feel this is the case, and its still in progress.

So, in case anyone wants tojust raise B.S. flags for me, remember...Im not convinced of this theory in full, I just wish to discuss it with you.

p.., I hope Im not pissing any mods off here, if so please let me know. I left some things out for a reason.
 Quoting: guindog

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 601353
Canada
09/18/2010 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
What was the old thread about? Commies using Muslims to destroy the western world?
HL Shancken

User ID: 822606
United States
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by HL Shancken on 09/19/2010 06:07 PM
A revolution worth joining. Holistic medicine's finest hour.
HL Shancken

User ID: 881087
United States
Report Abusive Post
Edited by HL Shancken to delete to delete post.

Last Edited by HL Shancken on 09/19/2010 06:08 PM
A revolution worth joining. Holistic medicine's finest hour.
guindog  (OP)

United States
09/18/2010 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 762134

Explain the flag, or ill just consider you useless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1102154
United States
09/18/2010 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lets pin threads about 911 being done by the russians instead of the Anglo American establishment.

Marvin Bush's security company did security for the WTC and project for the new american century called for a new pearl harbor right before 911 and the military ran drills the same morning of 911 to cause NORAD to fail....

... but lets pin threads about it being the Russians because wrong posts or disinformation is good instead of bad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1101310
United States
09/18/2010 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

very vell acquainted, but i think 9el1 was strictly an ins1de j0b.

thermite explosive paint!?
they were in the cockpit with the plane took off?!
they spoke perfect english!?
on top of the 19 hijackers, a confirmed 2,973 people died and another 24 remain listed as missing to this day

including 246 on the four planes, 2602 in New York City in the towers and on the ground, and 125 at the Pentagon.

Among the fatalities were 343 New York City Fire Department firefighters, 23 New York City Police Department officers, and 37 Port Authority police officers..... 60% of the bill of rights is now exempt from law due to the "patriot act"

and on TOP of THAT.... were now over seas. doing what...
gaining what...

thats my nail on the head. boils down to the darkmasters and nwo theology.

all stated above are FACTS im not giving any links im too lazy. but any critizers to this post needs a history lesson.
guindog  (OP)

United States
09/18/2010 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
any connection with the Russians would begin in Afghanistan....

they do have 'friends' there....
 Quoting: Sugarelf

Yes, I beleive thats where much of this started...

Between us handing Bin Laden arms and support to defeat the Russians, to make them have their own Vietnam, which they gave to us....all the way to how Bin Laden felt he was used by our Govt and left hung out with his fighters when we withdrew.

That left a pretty nasty taste in his mouth, and more than likely set him in the direction he and his supporters went.

I wonder now, if it was before this, or shortly after this...if the Soviet leaders planned the false collapse of their system to cover up what they had planned.

Sugarelf, have you heard this theory before?

I had just recently picked up on it when H.L. put it out there.

BTW, H.L. I saw your reply here about Dr.P., for about .00005 sec, can you try to just get along for a short time to discuss this with us?

You may finally have an audience of some genuinely interested members, and youre going to let your emotions get in the way of sharing knowledge.

Please, try to calm down.

At least for a little bit.
And Dr Postman, Im sorry if Im stepping over any lines here, Id just like to learn more about this theory.
LeeAnne

User ID: 1101406
United States
09/18/2010 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

way to go quindog! cheer
I overcome my shyness with rudeness and belligerence.

my grandmother said
"you just never know about some people- they need brain surgery and they go to a proctologist".
guindog  (OP)

United States
09/18/2010 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lets pin threads about 911 being done by the russians instead of the Anglo American establishment.

Marvin Bush's security company did security for the WTC and project for the new american century called for a new pearl harbor right before 911 and the military ran drills the same morning of 911 to cause NORAD to fail....

... but lets pin threads about it being the Russians because wrong posts or disinformation is good instead of bad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1102154

I dont deny that the inside part of the inside job came from here.

But what about the outside part coming from outside?

Are we sure ALL the money came from Saudi banks?

Theres still Russians in Afghanistan, training hijackers? who knows.

Open your mind to another idea once in a while...and like I said, i dont know if this is what happened, but Im intrigued....and the only way I will know for sure is to discuss it.

So either join in, please, or just go to another thread that interests you more.

Thanks for replying either way though.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/18/2010 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
In a March 1989 memorandum to the US Central Intelligence Agency, Golitsyn revealed the dreadful conclusion of Mikhail Gorbachev's "perestroika" reforms: "The final period of 'restructuring' in the United States and Western Europe would be accompanied, not only by the physical extermination of active anti-Communists, but also by the extermination of the political, military, financial, and religious elites. Blood will be spilled and political re-education camps would be introduced."

In the same 1989 memorandum, written more than 12 years before the September 11 terrorist attacks, Golitsyn predicts: "The Russians may be expected to provoke an incident unattributable to themselves involving the explosion of a nuclear device somewhere in the West not excluding the United States. The purpose would be to reassert or re-emphasize the necessity for the American-Russian partnership now, and to create pressure for eventual World Government."

Four years later, in a February 1993 memorandum, Golitsyn warned: "Ignore Russian and Chinese strategic designs against the United States at your peril."

[link to once-upon-a-time-in-the-west.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1021078
United States
09/18/2010 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is your evidence of it being an event planned by the russians? From what I have seen it was allowed to happen by the Neo-cons and the zionist (that gave them the intelligence that the plan was in the pipe line). It was a gift on a platter for them. It allowed them to impose PNAC.
guindog  (OP)

United States
09/18/2010 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

on top of the 19 hijackers, a confirmed 2,973 people died and another 24 remain listed as missing to this day

including 246 on the four planes, 2602 in New York City in the towers and on the ground, and 125 at the Pentagon.

Among the fatalities were 343 New York City Fire Department firefighters, 23 New York City Police Department officers, and 37 Port Authority police officers..... 60% of the bill of rights is now exempt from law due to the "patriot act"

gaining what...

all stated above are FACTS im not giving any links im too lazy. but any critizers to this post needs a history lesson.

I have absolutely NO criticism of your post, my friend.

What Im after is the things that happened outside our country, and if Russia faked its own death to plan some of these attacks.

And possibly do more damage further down the road.
guindog  (OP)

United States
09/18/2010 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

way to go quindog! cheer
 Quoting: LeeAnne

Hi LeeAnne!
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2010 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

gaining what...

What Im after is the things that happened outside our country, and if Russia faked its own death to plan some of these attacks.

How would russia fake its own death? It collapsed that was no fake.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2010 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

gaining what...

What if they knew the target and just decided to add more bang for their buck? IF the towers were targets why not take down building 7 with all of the SEC documents. How would you explain the downing of a plane in Penn. if this was done by the russians?
guindog  (OP)

United States
09/18/2010 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is your evidence of it being an event planned by the russians? From what I have seen it was allowed to happen by the Neo-cons and the zionist (that gave them the intelligence that the plan was in the pipe line). It was a gift on a platter for them. It allowed them to impose PNAC.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1021078

I have no proof, nor did I claim to.

This is a discussion, not a fact tossing thread.

Its also EQUALLY about the possible false collapse of the Soviet Union, and if it included in its plan the events of 9-11, or if it had anything to do with it at all.

I appreciate all the replies, and even more,I appreciate the civility of all those that have done so, as this is usually a VERY touchy subject.

Again, I am not conviced that this even happened, Im only trying to discuss it and figure it out myself.

I dont claim to have any inside knowledge, proof, or anything else besides alot of curiousity an a sincere thirst for knowledge.

Sorry if I dissapointed anyone.
guindog  (OP)

United States
09/18/2010 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
How would russia fake its own death? It collapsed that was no fake

What if they knew the target and just decided to add more bang for their buck? IF the towers were targets why not take down building 7 with all of the SEC documents. How would you explain the downing of a plane in Penn. if this was done by the russians?

It could have been a "real" collapse, but maybe think of it more as a restructuring, if that makes sense.

Again, Im not an expert here, Im just throwing ideas around.
Lets think of it as a company, it declares bankruptcy.

Its exempted from debts, etc.

What really happened?

Alot of borders changed, and then came the Euro....
guindog  (OP)

United States
09/18/2010 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
H.L., are you still online?
guindog  (OP)

United States
09/18/2010 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.americanthinker.com]
Heres a link to an interesting article i found earlier, if anyone is interested.

Some excerpts:
Did Communism Fake Its Own Death in 1991?
By Jason McNew
In a bizarre 1984 book, ex-KGB Major Anatoliy Golitsyn predicted the liberalization of the Soviet Bloc and claimed that it would be a strategic deception. Let's examine the facts.

The "liberalization" would be spectacular and impressive. Formal pronouncements might be made about a reduction in the communist party's role: its monopoly would be apparently curtailed. An ostensible separation of powers between the legislative, the executive, and the judiciary might be introduced. The Supreme Soviet would be given greater apparent power, and the president of the Soviet Union and the first secretary of the party might well be separated. The KGB would be "reformed." Dissidents at home would be amnestied; those in exile abroad would be allowed to return, and some would take up positions of leadership in government.

Sakharov might be included in some capacity in the government or allowed to teach aboard. The creative arts and cultural and scientific organizations, such as the writers' unions and Academy of Sciences, would become apparently more independent, as would the trade unions. Political clubs would be opened to nonmembers of the communist party. Leading dissidents might form one or more alternative political parties

There would be greater freedom for Soviet citizens to travel. Western and Unitized Nations observers would be invited to the Soviet Union to witness the reforms in action.

The Soviet strategists may replace the old leader, Konstantin Chernenko, who is actually only a figurehead, with a younger Soviet leader who was chosen some time ago as his successor -- namely, Comrade Gorbachev. One of Gorbachev's primary tasks will be to carry out the so-called liberalization

(approx 25% of material)
BTW, same guy that wrote the book about the false collapse, and the planning involved, ex-KGB Major Anatoliy Golitsyn

Last Edited by FreeDumb on 09/18/2010 02:24 AM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/18/2010 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Strategic Objectives of the Perestroika Deception in Russia and Worldwide

To the best of our knowledge, the first excerpt below of former KGB Major Anatoliy Golitsyn's memorandum to the US Central Intelligence Agency, dated March 1989, has never been published online before. The second excerpt, about China, has appeared online already at separate locations. The links are included for additional information and to validate Golitsyn's remarkable predictions.

[link to perestroika-deception.blogspot.com]

much reading my friend
Deej

User ID: 1099524
United States
09/18/2010 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
boring yawn
No matter what happens... just say "Thank You." - D W Fierce
guindog  (OP)

United States
09/18/2010 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Strategic Objectives of the Perestroika Deception in Russia and Worldwide

To the best of our knowledge, the first excerpt below of former KGB Major Anatoliy Golitsyn's memorandum to the US Central Intelligence Agency, dated March 1989, has never been published online before. The second excerpt, about China, has appeared online already at separate locations. The links are included for additional information and to validate Golitsyn's remarkable predictions.

[link to perestroika-deception.blogspot.com]

much reading my friend
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 601353

Yes, lots of reading to do.

Oh, and Im sorry Im boring you.

I know its late, but Im surprised I havent gotten may replies.

Maybe my threads are boring, or too far out there.

BTW, 601353, what do you feel about the possibilty of fals collapse in a bigger scheme?

Maybe they did, or didnt place a hand in 9-11, but there is a hidden hand in control of much of the world, and the IMF/World banks...which really control everything.

Odd stats are here, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and the next "possible liberation" scenario, Chavez's country.. they dont have central banks.

Now, Im not sure how that plays in, but that fact lays out the control aspect for me.

Shows me that a hidden hand is in control, and stops at nothing to get stronger.

Was that hand in play in planning such a large chess strategy of the false collapse, to move the Queen into a checkmate move, and put the U.S. to sleep?

Surprise is the best attak method, a fake death takes the eyes off of an enemy.

How big a surprise it could be for an enemy to comeback from the dead, to take over?

Alot of this book, the Per. Deception, the planning and predictions are so close to reality and what has happened, its like this KGB agent planned it all out himself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1051645
United States
09/18/2010 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will hand you a shovel named Litvinenko. It's up to you how far you want to dig.
guindog  (OP)

United States
09/18/2010 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will hand you a shovel named Litvinenko. It's up to you how far you want to dig.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1051645

I will take the shovel.

Please tell me if thats a name, and will google be sufficient?

Thank you!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
09/18/2010 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1051645

You may succeed in silencing one man but the howl of protest from around the world will reverberate, Mr Putin, in your ears for the rest of your life. May God forgive you for what you have done, not only to me but to beloved Russia and its people.
-- Former FSB Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Litvinenko (1962-2006), Final Statement, November 21, 2006

GLP