Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,835 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 877,886
Pageviews Today: 1,639,731Threads Today: 797Posts Today: 14,100
06:20 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

58 Possible Warning Signs of Alien Abduction....See if you qualify as an "abductee"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 192998
United States
09/23/2010 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 58 Possible Warning Signs of Alien Abduction....See if you qualify as an "abductee"
Sickscent, you know the people love, you, they love the work and time you put into this, they respect u and that all goes away with a jab at me, am I worth it I am flattered,
You are not a lawyer, but because you think in the way that puts lawyers in a bad light you will look from afar at those in your industry who get rich as you stay attacking and being "right" in your own mind.
ANyway, your worlds are going to change hard and fast very soon, and what do u do, attack the messenger, but that is glp.
By the way, 198 put something out there, it is not like when u were a small child and ur mom made u perfrom for her friends
 Quoting: cg

Are you mentally retarded or something?

I'm assuming English is your first language, but damn, it's not even worth attempting to decode your drivel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1107956
United Kingdom
09/23/2010 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 58 Possible Warning Signs of Alien Abduction....See if you qualify as an "abductee"
58 possible warning signs of alien abduction

The greater the number that apply to you, the greater the chance that you're an abductee.

1) Have had unexplainable missing or lost time of one hour or more.
2) Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.
3) Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them (small scoop indentation, straight line scar, triangular marks, scars in roof of mouth, in nose, behind or in ears, etc.)
4)Have seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations
5)Have a memory of flying through the air which could not be a dream, or many dreams involving flying.
6)Have a strong "marker memory" that will not go away (i.e.: an alien face, an examination, a needle, a table, a strange skinny baby, etc.)
7)Have seen beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window.
8)Have had many dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings.
9)Have had a shocking UFO sighting or multiple sightings in your life.
10) Have a cosmic awareness, an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are very socially conscious.
11) Have a strong sense of having a mission or important task to perform, sometime, without knowing where this compulsion is coming from.
12) Have a secret feeling that you are "special" or "chosen," somehow.
13) Have had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards.
14) Have had several strange psychic experiences - such as knowing that something is going to happen before it happens.
15) For women only: Have had false pregnancy or missing fetus. (pregnant, and then not)
16) Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep. (i.e. waking up with your head at the foot of your bed, or in your car)
17) Have had a dream of eyes such as animal eyes (like an owl or deer), or remember seeing an animal looking in at you. Also if you have a fear of eyes.
18) Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.
19) Have strong reaction to cover of Communion or pictures of aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to.
20) Have inexplicably strong fears or phobias. (i.e. heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, your personal security or being alone).
21) Have experienced self-esteem problem much of your life.
22) Have seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless, or frozen in time, especially someone you sleep with.
23) Have a memory of having a special place with spiritual significance, when you were a youngster.
24) Have had someone in your life who claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you or has witnessed you having been missing.
25) Have had, at any time, blood or strangel stain on sheet or pillow, with no explanation of how it got there.
26) Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot.
27) Have an extreme aversion towards the subject of UFO's or aliens - don't want to talk about it.
28) Have been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area.
29) Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night.
30) Have had dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall.
31) Have seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there.
32) Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source.
33) Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed.
34) Have awoken with soreness in your genitals which can not be explained.
35) Have had back or neck problems, T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body.
36) Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems.
37)Have had electronics around you go haywire or oddly malfunction with no explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TV's and radios affected as you move close, etc.).
38) Have seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed.
39) Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.
40) Have an unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment.
41) Have insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you.
42) Have had dreams of doctors or medical procedures.
43) Have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear.
44) Have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things.
45) Have had paranormal or psychic experiences, including intuition.
46) Have been prone to compulsive or addictive behavior.
47) Have channeled telepathic messages from extraterrestrials.
48) Have simply heard an external voice in your head, speaking to you, perhaps instructing or guiding you.
49) Have been afraid of your closet, now or as a child.
50) Have had sexual or relationship problems (such as an odd "feeling" that you must not become involved in a relationship because it would interfere with "something.")
51) Have to sleep against the wall or must sleep with your bed against a wall.
52) Have a fear that you must be very vigilant or you will be taken away by "someone."
53) Have a difficult time trusting other people, especially authority figures.
54) Have had dreams of destruction or catastrophe.
55) Have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you should not talk about them.
56) Have experienced many things in this list, and recall your children or parents speaking of similar experiences on occasion.
57) Have tried to resolve these types of problems with little or no success.
58) Have many of these traits but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter.
58 signs of Abduction

Scary shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 819233

You know i ticked all the boxes,and i think i am on board there ship,some one help me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
09/23/2010 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sickscent, you know the people love, you, they love the work and time you put into this, they respect u and that all goes away with a jab at me, am I worth it I am flattered,
You are not a lawyer, but because you think in the way that puts lawyers in a bad light you will look from afar at those in your industry who get rich as you stay attacking and being "right" in your own mind.
ANyway, your worlds are going to change hard and fast very soon, and what do u do, attack the messenger, but that is glp.
By the way, 198 put something out there, it is not like when u were a small child and ur mom made u perfrom for her friends

I'm assuming English is your first language, but damn, it's not even worth attempting to decode your drivel.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 192998

wtf
cg

User ID: 1102383
United States
09/23/2010 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Got you, mama's boy. Show off the cute little boy. How that burns you as an adult,
Score!!!!
i know u well.
Let be be finale of seem
The only emperor is the emperor of ice cream--Wallace Stevens
I have seen the eternal footman hold my coat and snicker and in short I was afraid--T.S. Eliot
[email protected]
Back on twitter--follow me [email protected]
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2010 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Got you, mama's boy. Show off the cute little boy. How that burns you as an adult,
Score!!!!
i know u well.

Just when you think you're scraping the bottom of the stupidity barrel of GLP, along comes an even bigger idiot....
cg

United States
09/23/2010 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Score!!!!
i know u well.

Just when you think you're scraping the bottom of the stupidity barrel of GLP, along comes an even bigger idiot....

Thanks, I so own you, score, hold on tight to your mommy's skirt, little boy.

All that little boy rage, all that being forced to say and do the right thing. The laughter, you just can't get it out of your mind.
Let be be finale of seem
I have seen the eternal footman hold my coat and snicker and in short I was afraid--T.S. Eliot
[email protected]
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2010 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Score!!!!
i know u well.

All that little boy rage, all that being forced to say and do the right thing. The laughter, you just can't get it out of your mind.

Idiot.
cg

United States
09/23/2010 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Score!!!!
i know u well.

Idiot.

You have to do better than that, but u can't u know nothing about me, but i know a lot about you and we both know it.

It will be a good idea for you to remember this next time you or anyone else slams insult around this site,
Think the avatar or ip can protect u,
No against the psychics
Im glad u posted, it boosts my street cred even if the quake gets a full and proper glp effect
mama's boy
Let be be finale of seem
[email protected]
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2010 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Score!!!!
i know u well.

Idiot.

You have to do better than that, but u can't u know nothing about me, but i know a lot about you and we both know it.

It will be a good idea for you to remember this next time you or anyone else slams insult around this site,
No against the psychics
Im glad u posted, it boosts my street cred even if the quake gets a full and proper glp effect
mama's boy

1rof1

Wow.

As my dad would say, some people really are dumber than dogshit.

Don't bother replying, fuckhead--I'm tired of reading your idiotic mangling of the English language.
cg

United States
09/23/2010 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Score!!!!
i know u well.

Idiot.

No against the psychics
mama's boy

Wow.

Don't bother replying, fuckhead--I'm tired of reading your idiotic mangling of the English language.

Was that before your Dad beat you up and left you and your mom.
After all this, all that u care about are typos,
Dude.

Last Edited by cg on 09/23/2010 04:54 PM
Let be be finale of seem
[email protected]
cg

United States
09/23/2010 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
And if you are tired, you better walk away
Let be be finale of seem
[email protected]
cg

United States
09/23/2010 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
And if you are tired, you better walk away

and u watched his alcoholic rages, powerless
Let be be finale of seem
[email protected]
Shipoopi

User ID: 1104827
United States
09/23/2010 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
ahhh
Shipoopi

User ID: 1104827
United States
09/23/2010 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think I've been chipped.. what do I do now? hiding
cg

United States
09/23/2010 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Shipoopi

You dream don't you, practice lucid dreaming when u encounter the aliens in the dreaming, that is when they come, when there, talk to them, confront them, sugar, give one a good beat down,
hey they abducted you, didn't they?
Establish communications though they probably will not be talkative, wander around their area, try to change the area by practicing lucid dreaming.
Let be be finale of seem
[email protected]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1107956
United Kingdom
09/23/2010 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Got to the VETS they can tell you what breed it was.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1107363
United Kingdom
09/23/2010 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Gays live in there you know. They're just waiting for you to fall asleep.
cg

United States
09/23/2010 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Got to the VETS they can tell you what breed it was.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1107956

Of course they can.
Girl, On aliens, think about why you have their attention, They just don't go chipping random people for shits and giggles,
The trick is to establish communication and figure out why.
Also try to use the gifts life presents you, They are giving you a direction and who knows that path might lead to a path which might lead to a pathe that leads to enlightenment
Let be be finale of seem
[email protected]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1107363
United Kingdom
09/23/2010 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

You can bypass copyright laws?
Sw!Ft

User ID: 1107805
Iraq
09/23/2010 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

walk through walls?
fdg
cg

United States
09/23/2010 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

You can bypass copyright laws?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1107363

Violate a copyright law and you die, painfully. beforethe eyes of our true lord righthaven and in our of the dark antichrist Obama
Let be be finale of seem
[email protected]
Trailer-trash

User ID: 1103515
United States
09/23/2010 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Forer effect.......................................................​.............................................................​................ (also called the Barnum Effect after P.T. Barnum's observation that "we've got something for everyone") is the observation that individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically for them, but are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people. This effect can provide a partial explanation for the widespread acceptance of some beliefs and practices, such as astrology, fortune telling, and some types of personality tests.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1103683
New Zealand
09/23/2010 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm an abductee, and now feel more like a contactee. I have at least one implant above my nose, and recall it being placed. I can still remember how it felt - it hurt and burned - and the sound of the cartlidge crunch in my upper sinus cavity.

I have experienced most of what is on that list. I document UFO's and sky weirdness now.
:spacecar1:
 Quoting: Texas Uncensored

Yep. I recall that as well. Vividly. The most horrible sound.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 896456
United States
09/23/2010 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Again, and with avoidance of the TYPO NAZI - I was just saying that alot of these traits are documented as being frequent to RH-Negative People; if that's you and you are interested in seeing which on the list are generally associated with the open minded and positive people - the RH-Negative's, feel free to visit [link to www.rhnegativeregistry.com]

Oh and...To The Typo Nazi - You are welcome to proof read my website and send word of any typo's when you are done insulting people on this thread for the ability to have free thought and interesting knowledge to share, whether true and proven or not....
cg

United States
09/23/2010 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Again, and with avoidance of the TYPO NAZI - I was just saying that alot of these traits are documented as being frequent to RH-Negative People; if that's you and you are interested in seeing which on the list are generally associated with the open minded and positive people - the RH-Negative's, feel free to visit [link to www.rhnegativeregistry.com]

Oh and...To The Typo Nazi - You are welcome to proof read my website and send word of any typo's when you are done insulting people on this thread for the ability to have free thought and interesting knowledge to share, whether true and proven or not....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 896456

The typo nazi is just another troll, just another distraction, he's drunk right now, he mixes scotch with pills for the kick, He was a plaything for his mom then watched his dad beat his mom and it shook his core.
Let be be finale of seem
[email protected]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1108168
United States
09/23/2010 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm an abductee, and now feel more like a contactee. I have at least one implant above my nose, and recall it being placed. I can still remember how it felt - it hurt and burned - and the sound of the cartlidge crunch in my upper sinus cavity.

Yep. I recall that as well. Vividly. The most horrible sound.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1103683

I know that sound as well...
We Who Watch

User ID: 988385
United States
09/23/2010 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nothing. They can track you through 7 dimensions. Accept what you cannot change.
7 Billion people on the planet!
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1103103
Canada
09/23/2010 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

The greater the number that apply to you, the greater the chance that you're an abductee.

1) Have had unexplainable missing or lost time of one hour or more.
2) Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.
3) Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them (small scoop indentation, straight line scar, triangular marks, scars in roof of mouth, in nose, behind or in ears, etc.)
4)Have seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations
5)Have a memory of flying through the air which could not be a dream, or many dreams involving flying.
6)Have a strong "marker memory" that will not go away (i.e.: an alien face, an examination, a needle, a table, a strange skinny baby, etc.)
7)Have seen beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window.
8)Have had many dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings.
9)Have had a shocking UFO sighting or multiple sightings in your life.
10) Have a cosmic awareness, an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are very socially conscious.
11) Have a strong sense of having a mission or important task to perform, sometime, without knowing where this compulsion is coming from.
12) Have a secret feeling that you are "special" or "chosen," somehow.
13) Have had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards.
14) Have had several strange psychic experiences - such as knowing that something is going to happen before it happens.
15) For women only: Have had false pregnancy or missing fetus. (pregnant, and then not)
16) Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep. (i.e. waking up with your head at the foot of your bed, or in your car)
17) Have had a dream of eyes such as animal eyes (like an owl or deer), or remember seeing an animal looking in at you. Also if you have a fear of eyes.
18) Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.
19) Have strong reaction to cover of Communion or pictures of aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to.
20) Have inexplicably strong fears or phobias. (i.e. heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, your personal security or being alone).
21) Have experienced self-esteem problem much of your life.
22) Have seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless, or frozen in time, especially someone you sleep with.
23) Have a memory of having a special place with spiritual significance, when you were a youngster.
24) Have had someone in your life who claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you or has witnessed you having been missing.
25) Have had, at any time, blood or strangel stain on sheet or pillow, with no explanation of how it got there.
26) Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot.
27) Have an extreme aversion towards the subject of UFO's or aliens - don't want to talk about it.
28) Have been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area.
29) Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night.
30) Have had dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall.
31) Have seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there.
32) Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source.
33) Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed.
34) Have awoken with soreness in your genitals which can not be explained.
35) Have had back or neck problems, T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body.
36) Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems.
37)Have had electronics around you go haywire or oddly malfunction with no explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TV's and radios affected as you move close, etc.).
38) Have seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed.
39) Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.
40) Have an unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment.
41) Have insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you.
42) Have had dreams of doctors or medical procedures.
43) Have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear.
44) Have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things.
45) Have had paranormal or psychic experiences, including intuition.
46) Have been prone to compulsive or addictive behavior.
47) Have channeled telepathic messages from extraterrestrials.
48) Have simply heard an external voice in your head, speaking to you, perhaps instructing or guiding you.
50) Have had sexual or relationship problems (such as an odd "feeling" that you must not become involved in a relationship because it would interfere with "something.")
51) Have to sleep against the wall or must sleep with your bed against a wall.
52) Have a fear that you must be very vigilant or you will be taken away by "someone."
53) Have a difficult time trusting other people, especially authority figures.
54) Have had dreams of destruction or catastrophe.
55) Have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you should not talk about them.
56) Have experienced many things in this list, and recall your children or parents speaking of similar experiences on occasion.
57) Have tried to resolve these types of problems with little or no success.
58) Have many of these traits but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter.
58 signs of Abduction

You forgot Anal Soreness
German_Guy

User ID: 1108481
Germany
09/24/2010 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol. Everybody will find him or herself in this list. This is bullshit.
cg

United States
09/24/2010 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
The earthquake drills are a sign of how powerful the psychic earthquake predictions are on this thread, especially when the psychics have a good number of legitimate hits.
Let be be finale of seem
[email protected]

GLP