Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,175 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 739,544
Pageviews Today: 1,303,836Threads Today: 555Posts Today: 9,537
03:18 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

58 Possible Warning Signs of Alien Abduction....See if you qualify as an "abductee"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 969767
Canada
09/25/2010 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 58 Possible Warning Signs of Alien Abduction....See if you qualify as an "abductee"
43) Have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear.

Anyone else here with this specific symptom?

Uveitis, right ear pain (inside the canal, near the ear drum), small lump, very painful and from time to time forms a scar (nver healing and been there for at least 10 years). And constant sinus problems and occasional Trigeminal neuralgia (nerve facial pain)?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 757400
Australia
09/25/2010 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 58 Possible Warning Signs of Alien Abduction....See if you qualify as an "abductee"
I believe I have undergone 'inception' based programming to make me believe i have been abducted by aliens
cg

User ID: 1102383
United States
09/25/2010 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Once u r abducted, then what r u going to do about it,

If an alien probes u, probe him right back!
Let be be finale of seem
The only emperor is the emperor of ice cream--Wallace Stevens
I have seen the eternal footman hold my coat and snicker and in short I was afraid--T.S. Eliot
[email protected]
Back on twitter--follow me [email protected]
This is scary
User ID: 32333703
United States
01/16/2013 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I stopped keeping track after 30. By then I had 19 that applied to me. Out of the other 10, two I did not understand completely and two was kind of maybe. about every 4 questons, there was one that was no doubt me. I estimate to have more than half of these that apply to me possible as many as 2/3. Anyway, the statistics do not puzzle me as much as when I got to the question that ask about hearing ringing sounds in your ear. I not only have had that happen before many times since I was a kid, but for some strange reason, I started hearing it right after reading that queston and I am still hearing it now.
PyramidalRetina

User ID: 32811757
Dominican Republic
01/22/2013 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Um...
I have 48 of these possible signs...

The only ones I have NOT experienced are:

3) Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them (small scoop indentation, straight line scar, triangular marks, scars in roof of mouth, in nose, behind or in ears, etc.) (I do have however two weird scars behind my ears and over my butt-you know, that part were some girls do tattoos)

15) For women only: Have had false pregnancy or missing fetus. (pregnant, and then not)

16) Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep. (i.e. waking up with your head at the foot of your bed, or in your car)

22) Have seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless, or frozen in time, especially someone you sleep with.

25) Have had, at any time, blood or strangel stain on sheet or pillow, with no explanation of how it got there.

28) Have been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area.

31) Have seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there.

33) Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed.

34) Have awoken with soreness in your genitals which can not be explained.

42) Have had dreams of doctors or medical procedures

wtf

I'm scared.
PyramidalRetina
the Kurgun

User ID: 6863165
United States
01/24/2013 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
These are the ones I've encountered:

2, 4, 5, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 33, 35, 36, 37, 39, 51, 52,

I had 23 total from the list.
So what does that mean?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1105994

it means you want to bang one of those green bitches
like an old screen door on a windy day,you twisted bastard!!!
afro
It's better to burn out,than fade away!
Dr. AculaModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 90675
United States
01/24/2013 12:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
isnt this the 58 signs you might be a GLPer?

cruise

drbat
Knut Holt
User ID: 39331162
Norway
05/04/2013 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems to me that these signs can mean that one has been used by secret govermental institutions as guinea pigs in mind control experiments rather than abducted by aliens.

During such experiments one uses anesthesia techiques and routines that resambles thos eused on a patient prepped for surgery.

Please also see this website that can give hints to these aspects of the explanation.

[link to www.panteraconsulting.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9246694
United States
05/04/2013 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
These arent alien abductions people they are demonic manifestations everyone is fooled into thinking this threat is extra terestial when the threat is actually inter dimensional , the alien,indigo child,starseed BS, is meant to slightly turn you away from the true almighty creator by changing your thought processes . you arent crazy people these are demonic entities not aliens from some other planet or star.The lower entities of darkness work in many ways we cannot comprehend or understand.
Aebel

User ID: 34963435
United States
05/04/2013 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
58 possible warning signs of alien abduction

The greater the number that apply to you, the greater the chance that you're an abductee.

1) Have had unexplainable missing or lost time of one hour or more. once though I could have fallen asleep though I didn't remember falling asleep that day the next day, my family said they kept calling me and calling me for something and I didn't remember hearing them.
2) Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room. a presence in the room though not a being that I could see though dont know whether it was a dream or not.
3) Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them (small scoop indentation, straight line scar, triangular marks, scars in roof of mouth, in nose, behind or in ears, etc.)
4)Have seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations an orb that was flying not too far up in the sky recently near my house, it lowered itself down to the trees across from our house and was floating through the trees, was shaped like an ovul orb and must have been at least 6 inches long.
5)Have a memory of flying through the air which could not be a dream, or many dreams involving flying.
6)Have a strong "marker memory" that will not go away (i.e.: an alien face, an examination, a needle, a table, a strange skinny baby, etc.)
7)Have seen beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window.
8)Have had many dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings.
9)Have had a shocking UFO sighting or multiple sightings in your life. have seen Ufos before and weird moving planes both near my house and not.
10) Have a cosmic awareness, an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are very socially conscious.
11) Have a strong sense of having a mission or important task to perform, sometime, without knowing where this compulsion is coming from.
12) Have a secret feeling that you are "special" or "chosen," somehow.
13) Have had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards.
14) Have had several strange psychic experiences - such as knowing that something is going to happen before it happens.
15) For women only: Have had false pregnancy or missing fetus. (pregnant, and then not)
16) Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep. (i.e. waking up with your head at the foot of your bed, or in your car)
17) Have had a dream of eyes such as animal eyes (like an owl or deer), or remember seeing an animal looking in at you. Also if you have a fear of eyes.
18) Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.
19) Have strong reaction to cover of Communion or pictures of aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to.
20) Have inexplicably strong fears or phobias. (i.e. heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, your personal security or being alone).
21) Have experienced self-esteem problem much of your life.
22) Have seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless, or frozen in time, especially someone you sleep with.
23) Have a memory of having a special place with spiritual significance, when you were a youngster.
24) Have had someone in your life who claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you or has witnessed you having been missing.
25) Have had, at any time, blood or strangel stain on sheet or pillow, with no explanation of how it got there. drops of blood that I'm not sure how they got there
26) Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot.
27) Have an extreme aversion towards the subject of UFO's or aliens - don't want to talk about it.
28) Have been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area.
29) Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night. have had that feeling be it paranoia or not
30) Have had dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall.
31) Have seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there. not in real time though a weird mist showed up in one of our pictures, it was a small round shaped mist, maybe a couple or few feet in circumference.
32) Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source.
33) Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed.
34) Have awoken with soreness in your genitals which can not be explained.
35) Have had back or neck problems, T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body.
36) Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems. yes
37)Have had electronics around you go haywire or oddly malfunction with no explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TV's and radios affected as you move close, etc.). a tv remote at my grandparents house, I got the tv on with it with two clicks and my grandma wasnt sure how I got it on that way because she said it hadn't worked for her in years.
38) Have seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed.
39) Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear. yes, it's always the right when it does happen
40) Have an unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment.
41) Have insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you. sleep problems and guess you could say insomnia at one point, would lay awake in bed for hours trying to get to sleep, even counted sheep in my head to no avail
42) Have had dreams of doctors or medical procedures.
43) Have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear. frequent ear pain
44) Have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things.
45) Have had paranormal or psychic experiences, including intuition. yes
46) Have been prone to compulsive or addictive behavior. yes
47) Have channeled telepathic messages from extraterrestrials.
48) Have simply heard an external voice in your head, speaking to you, perhaps instructing or guiding you. yes
49) Have been afraid of your closet, now or as a child. was afraid to leave it open at night
50) Have had sexual or relationship problems (such as an odd "feeling" that you must not become involved in a relationship because it would interfere with "something.")
51) Have to sleep against the wall or must sleep with your bed against a wall.
52) Have a fear that you must be very vigilant or you will be taken away by "someone."
53) Have a difficult time trusting other people, especially authority figures.
54) Have had dreams of destruction or catastrophe. yes
55) Have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you should not talk about them.
56) Have experienced many things in this list, and recall your children or parents speaking of similar experiences on occasion.
57) Have tried to resolve these types of problems with little or no success.
58) Have many of these traits but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter.
58 signs of Abduction

Scary shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 819233
BossPickupTrucks
User ID: 33245673
United States
05/04/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lately, I have been thinking about weird stuff in my life.

I think people are taken over by something and they are in some kind of collective. I have had people come up to me and mention specific things in my dreams from the night before. It is usually people I work with (architecture). I feel like I have no say in how I conduct my life with people meddling in my life. It is usually presented to me in a creepy way. To top it off some of them are christian but I think they might have been infiltrated.

I have many of those signs in the list but they seem more like spiritual matters rather than aliens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39315717
Portugal
05/04/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
You were abducted by your own government. "Alien" abduction is BS
Anonymous Chic

User ID: 38586641
United States
05/04/2013 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
26 for me
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.” Samuel Adams, 1776
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1750328
United States
05/04/2013 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sometimes they dont abduct you, they just do what they want in your room... They can make them selves invisible to us and walk amongst us without detection. They also got the capability to hide the pain of what they do to you as well as them doing it. For example this happened to me: Laying in bed having troubles sleeping like always then i hear what sounds like things walking in my room bumping into shit and what not. Things like TV, Desk, Table and other items presume to 'pop', not just once many times. Then the worse part comes the feeling of hands inside you. Not painful or anything but you can feel it, i did... they were reaching inside the side of my stomach towards the liver. I dont remember being able to move otherwise i probably would have. Whole thing seemed to last minutes but im sure it lasted lot longer.

My theory: Abductions happened with their old technology, like everything they evolved and now able to do everything without leaving your room.
Doom Serenity

User ID: 39287452
United States
05/04/2013 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have 34 of the signs...
veronica
User ID: 35027092
United States
05/09/2013 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
on a another site it says that aliens have ocd and i have cataonic schprenica and ocd soo i think it could be signs of alien abuction
so therefore im half alienyoda
battleflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40032871
United States
05/18/2013 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
So... I could have been abducted?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 940363

no because there are no alien abductions only mentally unstable people who invent these things. And no aliens visiting earth [liveleak]also.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1097474
deb2013
User ID: 40032871
United States
05/18/2013 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
What makes you[liveleak] think you know all! These are normal people going through something that cannot be explained! We as a whole living in this environmentthat we take for granted every single day! We see each and every year becomes more and more not explainable with natural disasters. By the way, who came up with the terminology natural disasters. These are signs of what is to come. We need to all believe maybe just a little of everything paranormal not explainable. We human beings have really ruined the earth! Think about it for a while! While you drink your beer and have your cigarettes or whatever else makes you happy. I'm not saying I'm any better. I'm just saying we need to wake up and listen! There are things that are coming we cannot control! I would suggest we all pray and we all change our ways! Do not trash the earth it is most beautiful grand thing we have! Open your mind!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38579320
United States
05/18/2013 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
isnt this the 58 signs you might be a GLPer?

cruise
 Quoting: Dr. Acula

ah ah ah ah...oh dr acula....ah ah ah....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38579320
United States
05/18/2013 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sometimes they dont abduct you, they just do what they want in your room... They can make them selves invisible to us and walk amongst us without detection. They also got the capability to hide the pain of what they do to you as well as them doing it. For example this happened to me: Laying in bed having troubles sleeping like always then i hear what sounds like things walking in my room bumping into shit and what not. Things like TV, Desk, Table and other items presume to 'pop', not just once many times. Then the worse part comes the feeling of hands inside you. Not painful or anything but you can feel it, i did... they were reaching inside the side of my stomach towards the liver. I dont remember being able to move otherwise i probably would have. Whole thing seemed to last minutes but im sure it lasted lot longer.

My theory: Abductions happened with their old technology, like everything they evolved and now able to do everything without leaving your room.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1750328

...this is what I think about mind control tech as well...those of us born in the 70's or earlier received some of the old tech, but now they can pick and chose at will, without direct contact, who to MK.
tylercorbeil
User ID: 41035006
Canada
06/03/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
When a few years back my dad and my sister were cleaning down stairs in our basement while I was in my room laying their just cause I felt like it while they were cleaning in far part of the houses basement I started to hear ringing in my ears then I fell asleep only to wake up with my door shut and my lights off It was pitch dark my beds one side is up against the wall and my computer desk near my bed enough for .e to reach out and touch half way into the middle of my desk as i laid their I heard the sound of paper on my desk moving and sounds of a voice in low tone in a language I can't explain I sat their as the noise of the paper got louder and I kind whined and it stopped and it heard me I the ran out of my bed
as soon I got up I heard a like angry tone like it's impatient
then I felt something touch my shirt as soon the light was on I hugged the wall hoping if I turned around it was gone thankfully it was
later I had the courage to go upstairs all the lights were off which was odd cause my parents at least leave one light on
my sister and dad come back into the house with food from Mr subs and I asked them if they turned my light off and closed the door they said they never touched anything just a year's ago another incident happens when I got soo curious I decided to tape me sleeping with voice recorder I heard strange voice sounds then I distinctly heard me screaming like as if I was in pain I was home alone at that time I never decided to check for marks but here and their I wake up with cut marks that look like as if I got scratched by a cat with only one claw
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36459049
United States
06/03/2013 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well that settles it. Tonight I'm drawing a rude cartoon on stomach of an alien with a nuke shoved up his bum. They think they're SOOOOO funny with the crop circles and the implants. Let's see how they like it.
Cebeij

User ID: 40792630
United States
06/03/2013 12:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
49 and 51.

Scared of my closet. Not sure why, but this has always been a problem to me. Even to this day. Always the closet.

Also I don't like my back facing the wall of a window.
XFBD

User ID: 37051812
Canada
06/03/2013 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
These are the ones I've encountered:

2, 4, 5, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 33, 35, 36, 37, 39, 51, 52,

I had 23 total from the list.
So what does that mean?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1105994

I counted 40 that I had lol... and now I don't want to go to bed lol
Cebeij

User ID: 40792630
United States
06/03/2013 12:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
When a few years back my dad and my sister were cleaning down stairs in our basement while I was in my room laying their just cause I felt like it while they were cleaning in far part of the houses basement I started to hear ringing in my ears then I fell asleep only to wake up with my door shut and my lights off It was pitch dark my beds one side is up against the wall and my computer desk near my bed enough for .e to reach out and touch half way into the middle of my desk as i laid their I heard the sound of paper on my desk moving and sounds of a voice in low tone in a language I can't explain I sat their as the noise of the paper got louder and I kind whined and it stopped and it heard me I the ran out of my bed
as soon I got up I heard a like angry tone like it's impatient
then I felt something touch my shirt as soon the light was on I hugged the wall hoping if I turned around it was gone thankfully it was
later I had the courage to go upstairs all the lights were off which was odd cause my parents at least leave one light on
my sister and dad come back into the house with food from Mr subs and I asked them if they turned my light off and closed the door they said they never touched anything just a year's ago another incident happens when I got soo curious I decided to tape me sleeping with voice recorder I heard strange voice sounds then I distinctly heard me screaming like as if I was in pain I was home alone at that time I never decided to check for marks but here and their I wake up with cut marks that look like as if I got scratched by a cat with only one claw
 Quoting: tylercorbeil 41035006

Definitely interesting!
Mikejm77
User ID: 44817691
United States
08/08/2013 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have 36 of them and a couple I should check of but for some reason would not let myself...
russianlady

User ID: 12268028
United States
08/08/2013 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny, some people meet me and say I am an Indigo Child, they also say my youngest is a Starchild or Starseed Child?? and the oldest is like in between ?? if that's even possible. I was born in 78 if that makes a difference. Interested in hearing more about this stuff.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 896456

what do your kids look like
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12204182
United States
08/08/2013 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm scared now thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1524022
United States
08/08/2013 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Such an inaccurate checklist can give the already delusional ppl with low self esteem false hope.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1524022
United States
08/08/2013 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most of these are incidental characteristics of nutty people, NOT conclusive. Anybody smart enough to figure out what that means?

GLP