Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,580 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 294,794
Pageviews Today: 480,208Threads Today: 159Posts Today: 2,737
06:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

58 Possible Warning Signs of Alien Abduction....See if you qualify as an "abductee"

Mikejm77
User ID: 44817691
United States
08/08/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 58 Possible Warning Signs of Alien Abduction....See if you qualify as an "abductee"
I'm scared now thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12204182

I think your name fits you great.. anonymous coward.. that says it all,case closed. anyway, if your such a none believer WHY THE HELL DO YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON THIS SITE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH? Its really easy to sit behind a keyboard and call people whom you've never met, 'crazy people' but I BET sugar couldn't melt in your mouth face to face with me PUNK.. don't believe me?? LETS MEET
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44868448
United States
08/09/2013 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 58 Possible Warning Signs of Alien Abduction....See if you qualify as an "abductee"
Aliens have been here for a long time!

Many people even have alien DNA in their blood!

I've always thought I was special, but I've always just chalked that up to my mother giving me too much undeserved praise as a child, though on a related note, why does the human race have so many different blood types when we supposedly came from ‘Adam and Eve’? The biblical story no longer works as a viable explanation for evolution. Now what? Was our race genetically manipulated or were we seeded here from other star systems by aliens or more likely, our galactic star families?

About a year and a half ago my sister Bonnie and I were discussing some of the unusual characteristics of our family. Bonnie had a problem with infants haemolytic disease. She has 0 negative blood. Why does this haemolytic disease occur? Why, along with the Rh negative blood does our family have such a high IQ (85-110 average)? Why so many psychic experiences? None of us has taken acid, I don't think. Why the early maturity and large head and bulging eyes? Why have we always felt we were “different” from other "people"? Why this urge to ask “why?” all the time?

For the past decade many people have been working to prove that the earth has been visited by exterterrestrial beings. Who are these visitors? Why did they come from?? Why did they leave?? Did they leave???

It has been proven that the majority of mankind (85.74923753%) has a blood factor common with the rhesus monkeys. This is called rhesus positive blood. Usually shortened to Rh positive. This factor is completely independent. From the A, B, 0 and U blood types.

In the study of genetics, we find that we can only inherit what our ancestors had except in the case of mutation. Therefore, if man and ape evolved from a common ancestor, there blood would have evolved the same way! It would seem that modern man and rhesus monkey may have had a common ancestor sometime in the ancient past! All other earthly primates also have this Rh positive factor!! But this leaves out that people who are Rh negative! If all mankind evolved from the same ancestor their blood would be compatible! Where did the Rh negatives come from??! If they are not the decadents of prehistoric man, could they be the decadents of the ancient astronauts of the sky?!?!?

This video explains a lot about what I'm talking about and stuff...

AM I FROM THIS PLANET?: THE RH- BLOOD CONSPIRACY:

As you can see in the video: Genesis 6:2 "The sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and took them wives, all of which they chose." Who were the children of these marriages? Genesis 6:4 "God came into the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, and the same became mighty of old." From the King James Bible dictionary we find: "menchildren - men of Israel, male children of God, not children of man - Ex. 34:23." Ex. 34:7 states "The iniquity of the father will be unto the children unto the fourth generation." It is plain that something is inherited, could it be the alien blood????!!?

Blood is mentioned more often than any other word in the Bible, except God!! These two words you will find on almost every page, blood and God! This message has been written for thousands of years! There is definitely a clear connection between the blood and God(s)! Do people with Rh negative blood have the blood of the Gods?!!!??!!?!?!????!?!???

The American Indians' traditions declares that their ancestors were of cosmic origin. The Indian totem pole is actually a family genealogy! They had the tradition of making good friends, "blood brothers", if they thought they were worthy. Could this tradition have been for a reason? Could they have actually been checking to see if they were the same type blood?!?! The clumping (aggularallation) that occurs when Rh positive and Rh negative blood are mixed is visible to the naked eye. Could they have been told, by their alien ancestors, that their blood was different from that of the rest of mankind except for some others, from other tribes, scattered throughout other parts of the earth? The ancient Egyptians had symbols and statues and stuff that looked pretty weird and kinda like aliens and stuff. The Eskimo's igloos kinda remind me of a spaceship if I squint.

So why all this preoccupation with genealogy among different peoples scattered throughout the earth??? No other animal on earth has this preoccupation with ancestry. Where did this tradition come from? People scattered throughout the earth, who have had no-known contact with each other all simultaneously got the urge to chart their family tree!! Why?! Was the ancient cave men told by the ancient astronauts to preserve their heritage until a future date when they would return and it would be understood? Until a time, like now, when they're decadents would be able to understand the message they were leaving?!??!

Could Jesus Christ also have been one of these? A true decadent of the ancient astronauts?!??? He may have even been a clone of the ancient astronauts!! Everyone knows the story of his virgin birth and the heavenly intervention! Could this have been implanting a clone into Mary's sterilized egg!!? Could the whole egg have actually been an implant?! If he was a true genetic duplicate of them he would also have there powers and possibly they're knowledge! I cannot say whether he was born with their knowledge or whether he established psychic communication with our cosmic family, but it is plain that he had powers far beyond these of mortal men!!!

My research has shown that the majority of those with psychic powers also have Rh negative blood.

In Sanskrit "Ketuu" = 3D The south Lunar Node, also known as "Cauda= Draconis", in latin! The "Dragon's Tail", in English!! The Dragon's Tail (South Node)! The Vertex*, called a point of fateful encounters over which we have no conscious control, is the intersection of the great circles of the epilectic!!! In the Draconic Chart the hyperbolic plane of the Sun, the equatorial = 20@%^ plane of the Earth, and that of the Lunar orbit are all brought together.... =?>/9 + 2# & 666!) Light paths meet Earth! Hmmmm for the Earth (as a whole planet), this would be in August of 2013!!!

Famous Rh negative people include: John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Dwight Eisenhower, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush Sr., Pharaoh Ramses II, Prince Charles and his late Grandmother
Queen Elizabeth, Robert Anton Wilson, Mick Jagger, Fox Mulder, Marilyn Monroe, Dan Aykroyd, O.J. Simpson, Laci Peterson and, case and point, Oprah (the eyes give her away).

The bundle of spinal nerve roots arising from the end of the spinal cord and filling the lower part of the spinal canal (from approximately the thoraco-lumbar junction down). Caudally the tail region projects over the cloacal membrane. In the third month, the spinal cord extends through the entire length of the embryo. With increasing age the vertebral column and dura mater lengthen more rapidly than the neural tube and the caudal end of spinal cord shifts to a higher level of the vertebral canal. As a result of this differential growth, the dorsal and ventral rami of the spinal nerves = run obliquely from their segment of origin to the corresponding level of the vertebral column.

Most reptilian-type aliens like abducting people with Rh negative blood as opposed to other people.

Do we really want to know or would we rather keep our heads buried in the sand? What we don't know will still affect us. You will not see unless you look. Only through knowledge will we find truth. Yehoshua saves. Namastay. Repent or perish. Obama For Life!

applause2 applause2 applause2 applause2 applause2 applause2
kathy,from illinois
User ID: 44944853
United States
08/11/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I was 3 or 4 yrs old I kept having nightmares about a bright light in the sky chasing me and the feeling that it was smiling at me,these dreams stayed with me for years. I am 60 yrs old now and have had strange things happen as recently as 2 yrs ago.I was starting to go to sleep,suddenly a strange humming noise in my ears, I became paralyzed, as I was trying to open my eyes I saw a gray looking at me and turning it's head up and side ways at my face.Then I felt like something was touching my body,I could not move at all,after this I was out.I see a lot of the 58 warning signs in my life,,too many to mention.[liveleak]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3056925
Poland
08/11/2013 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
To this list I would add one more point.

59th Have you ever run away from a secluded place, such as a forest, in a state of extreme fear and terror, without any apparent reason.?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44065675
United States
08/11/2013 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
These are implanted memories, I know. They use different thing and make you think you were abducted by alien. Just like cattle mutation, it is a secret group of people that think they can take anything and experiment on it. You have been had!
Anonymous Coward
Poland
08/11/2013 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
These are implanted memories, I know. They use different thing and make you think you were abducted by alien. Just like cattle mutation, it is a secret group of people that think they can take anything and experiment on it. You have been had!
 Quoting: Daughter

Think of times in the 60s - the last century is not yet known laser.
So What did they use it for cattle mutilations? Expert opinions are mixed cuts made intercellularly. The edges of wounds in cattle are burnt as the use of a laser.
Also in the 60's - the technology was not well-known collection of eggs from women by piercing the navel area. How did this group of people so I could know her?
Lack of knowledge is ignorance
EnEyeEaEmZero
User ID: 39072617
United States
08/11/2013 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
So about an hour ago (3:33 am), I suddenly heard my father literally wailing in his sleep, which alarmed me notably because I've been suffering from sleep disorders and frequent bouts of "sleep paralysis" for a long time (although this is the first time I've seen it happen to him). It was so unexpected that I actually thought he was making fun of me at first (as he's waken me up many times before as I've whimpered pathetically in my sleep)!
The other odd thing is that in the last few weeks or so, I've been seeing the number 33 over and over and over again (though that is probably just a coincidence??)

Anyway, shortly after tonight's "episode", I come across this thread and as I go down the list, my heart starts going faster as I realize that there are only a few "warning signs" that I haven't experienced. But wait.. wouldn't most people have experienced at least a good handful of these "Warning signs"? I mean, fear of spiders? Paranoia? Self-esteem issues? Stiff neck? Sinus issues? etc.. etc.. Since when do these things indicate that you're being f'ed with by aleinz?? (sincere question, I never heard of most of these)

With that being said - me and my parents have all gone through (and continue to go through) some concerning.. things. I do not believe in the traditional view of alien abduction, but I do realize that the phenomenon itself is very real. Without getting into details, I will say that strange things have been ramping up considerably in my life the past few years and it is getting to a point where it is really taking a toll on me. I have enough to worry about with finances and the well-being of my family. These are troubling times!
Anonymous Coward
Poland
08/11/2013 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
So about an hour ago (3:33 am), I suddenly heard my father literally wailing in his sleep, which alarmed me notably because I've been suffering from sleep disorders and frequent bouts of "sleep paralysis" for a long time (although this is the first time I've seen it happen to him). It was so unexpected that I actually thought he was making fun of me at first (as he's waken me up many times before as I've whimpered pathetically in my sleep)!
The other odd thing is that in the last few weeks or so, I've been seeing the number 33 over and over and over again (though that is probably just a coincidence??)

Anyway, shortly after tonight's "episode", I come across this thread and as I go down the list, my heart starts going faster as I realize that there are only a few "warning signs" that I haven't experienced. But wait.. wouldn't most people have experienced at least a good handful of these "Warning signs"? I mean, fear of spiders? Paranoia? Self-esteem issues? Stiff neck? Sinus issues? etc.. etc.. Since when do these things indicate that you're being f'ed with by aleinz?? (sincere question, I never heard of most of these)

With that being said - me and my parents have all gone through (and continue to go through) some concerning.. things. I do not believe in the traditional view of alien abduction, but I do realize that the phenomenon itself is very real. Without getting into details, I will say that strange things have been ramping up considerably in my life the past few years and it is getting to a point where it is really taking a toll on me. I have enough to worry about with finances and the well-being of my family. These are troubling times!
 Quoting: EnEyeEaEmZero 39072617

You're not the only case. Such experiences tend to have a place for several generations in the family. What they are, the answer on your own.
MONSTER

User ID: 44712875
United States
08/11/2013 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously... should I be concerned?
 Quoting: Shipoopi

why concerned? we are very lucky
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40663337
United States
08/11/2013 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most of these, it's been quite a while since I've had anything happen though. It completely stopped when I joined the Army, but now that I'm out and back home it's starting up again. I don't sleep at night anymore and I sleep with an AR under my bed and a handgun under my pillow. I think I've avoided a confrontation thus far because of that. They better hope they paralyze me fast or they're getting sprayed with lead lol. Also there seems to be a lot of people who say prayer ends an abduction experience, and I'll use that as well.
freaked out
User ID: 45982158
South Africa
08/29/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would have to say 58, i live in south africa and you would think nothing ever happens here?

User ID: 45088268
United States
08/29/2013 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes you should all be concerned this is real and if you dont wake up and do something about it, the same will happen to your children
Mister Nobody
User ID: 46001762
South Africa
08/30/2013 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
To tell the truth, there is nothing we can do about it, they run the world with or without us, we must get over it and move on with our lifes, the time will come when this will all end, until then? goodluck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15390403
United States
08/30/2013 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
signs of abduction?

more like signs of a self fulfilling prophecy....stop feeding eachothers delusions....

to the 1% of people who may have actually been abducted, excuse the attention seeking retards of GLP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45757065
United States
08/30/2013 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
alien16 Doo-wap.....
Quinton
User ID: 46006187
South Africa
08/30/2013 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
i believe that we have all been abducted at one point, some people remember it, and others dont, the ones that dont? have blocked it from there minds, it is proven when you have a tromatic event, your mind acts as a defence, removeing anything that could corse you harm, and sometimes hypnosis wont work.hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20807383
United States
09/01/2013 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have 31 of the 58 possible warning signs of Alien Abuctions..
4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 13, 14, 18, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 33, 35, 36, 37, 39, 41, 43, 44, 45, 49, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 & 58
Plus I have an O- negative blood type...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39023306
United States
09/10/2013 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dont what alien abduction is or isnt but i know that i feel that something along those lines has happened to me. And im afraid to this day. As if i was a child. I had night terrors as a kid and ive had recurring dreams and sleep paralysis among other things. I could not for the life of me sleep in my own room until i was 12 or 13. I was terrified of sleeping alone and to this day i have trouble sleeping because i experience suvh intense fear. I wake up in the middle of the night often and cry out in fear. Sometimes i wake up to a noise that seems to come from in my head. Its like a loud knock in my head and ill feel pain and my head will feel swollen but after i become fully awakw the pain and pressure stops. Im fascinated and afraid of aliens and ufos and have been since i was a kid. And i dont remember how or why i became so obsessed with this. Im obsessed the ancient astronaut theory and i feel that aliens have somehow become a supernatural force that can be confused as god or satan. Although i believe in god and i believe god is seperate from these beings. I believe that these beings can infiltrate every aspect of reality. Im afraid that they mean us harm. That they just use us and dont care about the suffering they inflict. I dont know if ive been abducted but i know that the fear is real. And there are a lot of things on thid list that i have experienced and other things not on this list that i havr experienced. I just want an answer to life. And to know that good prevails over evil. Im serious about this stuff. I cant sleep now cuz im too afraid. Part of me thinks im paranoid and part of me believes ive been abducted in the past and maybe still am sometimes. What do you guys think?
geminilion

User ID: 46271965
United States
09/10/2013 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have 8, I don't think enough to qualify for alien abduction but just enough to prove I'm a little "off" LOL
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45225059
United States
09/10/2013 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have 39 of these and I think it's absolute horseshit. I'm just a paranoid person and a slew of mental disorders run in my family so it doesn't surprise me.

At least half, if not more of these are questions that are asked during psychological evaluations for things such as schizophrenia. Which I wouldn't doubt the majority of the GLP population having.

I believe there is life in the universe, it's mathematically highly improbable that there isn't. Whether it is intelligent life, that happens to be alive at the same timeframe humanity is in the short cosmic timescale, is something to be questioned. It's possible, sure.

I'd also like to think that if aliens had the technology to visit earth, they'd be smart enough to at least abduct people from third world countries or some nonsense to keep the general population less suspicious (a white girl gone missing is going to show up all over TVs in a first world country. In a third world country, the family will probably just think that the person of relations was kidnapped or eaten by a wild animal or something of that nature. They could look for them and ask around, but that's all they could do. They don't have policemen to go on a missing persons rampage. To do investigations.)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39023306
United States
09/10/2013 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont what alien abduction is or isnt but i know that i feel that something along those lines has happened to me. And im afraid to this day. As if i was a child. I had night terrors as a kid and ive had recurring dreams and sleep paralysis among other things. I could not for the life of me sleep in my own room until i was 12 or 13. I was terrified of sleeping alone and to this day i have trouble sleeping because i experience suvh intense fear. I wake up in the middle of the night often and cry out in fear. Sometimes i wake up to a noise that seems to come from in my head. Its like a loud knock in my head and ill feel pain and my head will feel swollen but after i become fully awakw the pain and pressure stops. Im fascinated and afraid of aliens and ufos and have been since i was a kid. And i dont remember how or why i became so obsessed with this. Im obsessed the ancient astronaut theory and i feel that aliens have somehow become a supernatural force that can be confused as god or satan. Although i believe in god and i believe god is seperate from these beings. I believe that these beings can infiltrate every aspect of reality. Im afraid that they mean us harm. That they just use us and dont care about the suffering they inflict. I dont know if ive been abducted but i know that the fear is real. And there are a lot of things on thid list that i have experienced and other things not on this list that i havr experienced. I just want an answer to life. And to know that good prevails over evil. Im serious about this stuff. I cant sleep now cuz im too afraid. Part of me thinks im paranoid and part of me believes ive been abducted in the past and maybe still am sometimes. What do you guys think?
-GLP-Christian-

User ID: 39993991
Sweden
09/10/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.voiceofthewatchman.org]
[link to www.alienresistance.org]

ohyeah
Get saved wretch: [link to biblebelievers.com]
Everything you need to know about islam: [link to prophetofdoom.net]
The Jihad Triangle: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

FRANCE IS TEH GHEY!
colin
User ID: 48160200
Australia
10/10/2013 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
58 possible warning signs of alien abduction

The greater the number that apply to you, the greater the chance that you're an abductee.

1) Have had unexplainable missing or lost time of one hour or more.
2) Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.
3) Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them (small scoop indentation, straight line scar, triangular marks, scars in roof of mouth, in nose, behind or in ears, etc.)
4)Have seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations
5)Have a memory of flying through the air which could not be a dream, or many dreams involving flying.
6)Have a strong "marker memory" that will not go away (i.e.: an alien face, an examination, a needle, a table, a strange skinny baby, etc.)
7)Have seen beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window.
8)Have had many dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings.
9)Have had a shocking UFO sighting or multiple sightings in your life.
10) Have a cosmic awareness, an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are very socially conscious.
11) Have a strong sense of having a mission or important task to perform, sometime, without knowing where this compulsion is coming from.
12) Have a secret feeling that you are "special" or "chosen," somehow.
13) Have had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards.
14) Have had several strange psychic experiences - such as knowing that something is going to happen before it happens.
15) For women only: Have had false pregnancy or missing fetus. (pregnant, and then not)
16) Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep. (i.e. waking up with your head at the foot of your bed, or in your car)
17) Have had a dream of eyes such as animal eyes (like an owl or deer), or remember seeing an animal looking in at you. Also if you have a fear of eyes.
18) Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.
19) Have strong reaction to cover of Communion or pictures of aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to.
20) Have inexplicably strong fears or phobias. (i.e. heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, your personal security or being alone).
21) Have experienced self-esteem problem much of your life.
22) Have seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless, or frozen in time, especially someone you sleep with.
23) Have a memory of having a special place with spiritual significance, when you were a youngster.
24) Have had someone in your life who claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you or has witnessed you having been missing.
25) Have had, at any time, blood or strangel stain on sheet or pillow, with no explanation of how it got there.
26) Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot.
27) Have an extreme aversion towards the subject of UFO's or aliens - don't want to talk about it.
28) Have been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area.
29) Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night.
30) Have had dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall.
31) Have seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there.
32) Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source.
33) Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed.
34) Have awoken with soreness in your genitals which can not be explained.
35) Have had back or neck problems, T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body.
36) Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems.
37)Have had electronics around you go haywire or oddly malfunction with no explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TV's and radios affected as you move close, etc.).
38) Have seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed.
39) Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.
40) Have an unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment.
41) Have insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you.
42) Have had dreams of doctors or medical procedures.
43) Have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear.
44) Have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things.
45) Have had paranormal or psychic experiences, including intuition.
46) Have been prone to compulsive or addictive behavior.
47) Have channeled telepathic messages from extraterrestrials.
48) Have simply heard an external voice in your head, speaking to you, perhaps instructing or guiding you.
49) Have been afraid of your closet, now or as a child.
50) Have had sexual or relationship problems (such as an odd "feeling" that you must not become involved in a relationship because it would interfere with "something.")
51) Have to sleep against the wall or must sleep with your bed against a wall.
52) Have a fear that you must be very vigilant or you will be taken away by "someone."
53) Have a difficult time trusting other people, especially authority figures.
54) Have had dreams of destruction or catastrophe.
55) Have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you should not talk about them.
56) Have experienced many things in this list, and recall your children or parents speaking of similar experiences on occasion.
57) Have tried to resolve these types of problems with little or no success.
58) Have many of these traits but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter.
58 signs of Abduction

Scary shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 819233
xavier copeland123
User ID: 48464721
Australia
10/16/2013 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
ive had all 58 experiences holy shit whats gonna happen to me
Dirtyboy

User ID: 48463698
United States
10/16/2013 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think if you are a normal human being you may have experienced all of these "warning signs".
The human brain is beyond comprehension.
People dream, imagine and do everything.

manhole5
Dirtyboy
Think beyond impossible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44493293
United States
10/16/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
58 signs huh..Only ONE is needed.That is like saying 58 signs to prove you are alive.
looking for answers
User ID: 48562204
United States
10/18/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
\1.2.3.6.9.14.13.18.21. and the list goes on. the one about insects. about 20 years ago i became deathly afraid of spiders.and doctors, i just cant stand them
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3651940
United Kingdom
10/18/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
58 possible warning signs of alien abduction

The greater the number that apply to you, the greater the chance that you're an abductee.

1) Have had unexplainable missing or lost time of one hour or more.
2) Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.
3) Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them (small scoop indentation, straight line scar, triangular marks, scars in roof of mouth, in nose, behind or in ears, etc.)
4)Have seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations
5)Have a memory of flying through the air which could not be a dream, or many dreams involving flying.
6)Have a strong "marker memory" that will not go away (i.e.: an alien face, an examination, a needle, a table, a strange skinny baby, etc.)
7)Have seen beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window.
8)Have had many dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings.
9)Have had a shocking UFO sighting or multiple sightings in your life.
10) Have a cosmic awareness, an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are very socially conscious.
11) Have a strong sense of having a mission or important task to perform, sometime, without knowing where this compulsion is coming from.
12) Have a secret feeling that you are "special" or "chosen," somehow.
13) Have had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards.
14) Have had several strange psychic experiences - such as knowing that something is going to happen before it happens.
15) For women only: Have had false pregnancy or missing fetus. (pregnant, and then not)
16) Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep. (i.e. waking up with your head at the foot of your bed, or in your car)
17) Have had a dream of eyes such as animal eyes (like an owl or deer), or remember seeing an animal looking in at you. Also if you have a fear of eyes.
18) Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.
19) Have strong reaction to cover of Communion or pictures of aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to.
20) Have inexplicably strong fears or phobias. (i.e. heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, your personal security or being alone).
21) Have experienced self-esteem problem much of your life.
22) Have seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless, or frozen in time, especially someone you sleep with.
23) Have a memory of having a special place with spiritual significance, when you were a youngster.
24) Have had someone in your life who claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you or has witnessed you having been missing.
25) Have had, at any time, blood or strangel stain on sheet or pillow, with no explanation of how it got there.
26) Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot.
27) Have an extreme aversion towards the subject of UFO's or aliens - don't want to talk about it.
28) Have been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area.
29) Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night.
30) Have had dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall.
31) Have seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there.
32) Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source.
33) Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed.
34) Have awoken with soreness in your genitals which can not be explained.
35) Have had back or neck problems, T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body.
36) Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems.
37)Have had electronics around you go haywire or oddly malfunction with no explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TV's and radios affected as you move close, etc.).
38) Have seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed.
39) Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.
40) Have an unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment.
41) Have insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you.
42) Have had dreams of doctors or medical procedures.
43) Have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear.
44) Have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things.
45) Have had paranormal or psychic experiences, including intuition.
46) Have been prone to compulsive or addictive behavior.
47) Have channeled telepathic messages from extraterrestrials.
48) Have simply heard an external voice in your head, speaking to you, perhaps instructing or guiding you.
49) Have been afraid of your closet, now or as a child.
50) Have had sexual or relationship problems (such as an odd "feeling" that you must not become involved in a relationship because it would interfere with "something.")
51) Have to sleep against the wall or must sleep with your bed against a wall.
52) Have a fear that you must be very vigilant or you will be taken away by "someone."
53) Have a difficult time trusting other people, especially authority figures.
54) Have had dreams of destruction or catastrophe.
55) Have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you should not talk about them.
56) Have experienced many things in this list, and recall your children or parents speaking of similar experiences on occasion.
57) Have tried to resolve these types of problems with little or no success.
58) Have many of these traits but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter.
58 signs of Abduction

Scary shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 819233

58, lol, that pretty much covers everyone then, everyone has experienced at least one of those the list is so vast.

You people go from insane to psychotic on the internet, I bet you pretend to be all sane in person, sad.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2013 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

GLP