Mentally challenged woman to be executed

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1108231
Switzerland
09/23/2010 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Mentally challenged woman to be executed
The double murderer was smart enough to buy $250,000 in life insurance on her husband. She also had her stepson murdered.

She hired two men to kill them, paying them off with sex.

Do you think this conniving woman was smart enough to intentionally do poorly on the IQ test? I do.
 Quoting: awthrawthr

huuummmmmmm wasn't the Iranian woman that was to be stoned paying for HER husband's murder with sex too?
hoot no more/hasheater
User ID: 1108231
Switzerland
09/23/2010 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Got drafted the same week that Cassius Clay[fly like a butterfly/sting like a bee]did in 11/65 and took the exact same IQ test. One hundred four answer multiple choice questions. I got 98 and they wanted to make me a second looie......he got 17 right but they still drafted him. By random odds he should have gotten about 25 right...................no way was I as smart as this guy before he got his bell rang, he was f....n brilliant!.......dah, a second looie's average lifespan was about 30 days in Nam
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1098964
United States
09/24/2010 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if anyone out there has been following this story, but when I first heard about this my first thought was about the movie 'The Seventh Sign'. This movie, which Demi Moore starred in, was about seals that were being broken, right up to the seventh seal, which was the execution of a down syndrome male, who didn't actually kill anyone, which then caused all kinds of havoc in the world, until Demi Moore's character understood what the question, "Would you die for him?" meant.

Here is a link to give you more details about this mentally challenged woman, who is scheduled to be the first woman in Virginia to be executed in 98 years.

[link to www.women24.com]

Is this the beginning of the end for life on earth as we know it? Or am I just becoming more paranoid because of the constant coincidences that have been happening, which we have been shown to us, in Hollywood movies?

Quoting: Lisakitty

She isn't mentally challenged. She faked her way through her IQ test. None of her friends or family suggested that she was mentally challenged, and she didn't have any functional disabilities.

She is stupid and evil, though.
awthrawthr

User ID: 1108059
Poland
09/24/2010 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
The double murderer was smart enough to buy $250,000 in life insurance on her husband. She also had her stepson murdered.

Do you think this conniving woman was smart enough to intentionally do poorly on the IQ test? I do.

huuummmmmmm wasn't the Iranian woman that was to be stoned paying for HER husband's murder with sex too?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1108231

Stoning is a little harsh - cruel and unusual as we'd say here in the US. Tonight they just put the lady to sleep only she didn't wake up.
Got pain? Free relief. [link to lowerpain.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1082864
United Kingdom
09/24/2010 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
applause

hi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 872433
United States
09/24/2010 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Life sentence without the possibility of parole.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1108436
Australia
09/24/2010 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Americans killing woman now..

wow..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 314728
United States
09/24/2010 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's one interpretation.

The other one, is that the two killers are also schemers. They manipulated her into contracting them and buying the insurance. Easy enough since she is mentally disabled.

BTW, to cheat in a IQ test.
You would have to have know exactly what test you were being given. Since there are literally hundreds/thousands.

You'd need to know how the test is scored, in order to know how many question to get wrong for a targeted IQ score.

You'd also need the answers for that exact test, so you would again be able to know which ones to get wrong. You'd also need to memorize 100% of questions, since you won't have access to a cheat sheet.

Anyways...long story short. Someone smart enough to manipulate an IQ test score, would have been able to avoid getting caught.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 564424

LOL, you could just choose the least plausible answers. If you are smart, this is very easy to do. No prior knowledge required. Crawl back under your rock.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1108494
Canada
09/24/2010 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay she died two hours ago. Sad ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1100172
Australia
09/24/2010 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I like to think all murderers are mentally challenged.
Lisakitty  (OP)

User ID: 1101235
United States
09/24/2010 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
My niece is mentally challenged. She can chat with me a little bit online, but not like someone with what is considered to be an average IQ or above can.
She has no comprehension skills, and she also doesn't understand the difference between right and wrong.
I bring this up because there are a few things that bother me when people say that she purposely didn't do well on an IQ test. For one thing if she really wasn't mentally challenged then she would not have approved of her daughter having sex with one or both of those men.
I also would like to know the IQ of the men who were involved with her scheme of killing her husband and step son. I am wondering what kind of insurance policy would pay out for someone who was murdered. Somehow this doesn't add up.
There was an insurance case that I read about where a woman went hiking with her significant other and she supposedly slipped off the edge of a cliff type trail that they were hiking on, and the insurance company paid out because it was considered an accidental death ... but later it was somehow proven that her significant other pushed her off the cliff, so that he could collect the insurance money.
Something to think about. Would there have been any kind of pay out even if she wouldn't have gotten caught?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1109119
Australia
09/24/2010 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am amazed that they have executed her.
arnt there worse

why her

prisons are full of murderous freaks

GLP