anniesnow
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1026437
United States
10/10/2010 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
the Truth about Anniesnow
I am a real woman with real thoughts who has seen beyond the matrix.
I write poetry and tell what I know is the truth.I am not loved. See this...

I am not loved
nor do I choose to be

for love is pain
and loss of me

If you agree,..write. If you don't,write. I don't care. lala.

Last Edited by anniesnow on 10/10/2010 06:08 PM
I have promises to keep....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1169779
United States
11/19/2010 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: the Truth about Anniesnow
Wow, Annie, that is really sad!

Tell me why???

hf
Janie Jonestown
User ID: 1102723
Canada
11/19/2010 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't have to ask why.

I know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1173537
United States
11/24/2010 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't have to ask why.

I know.
 Quoting: Janie Jonestown 1102723

What is it?

Someone broke her heart?
anniesnow  (OP)

United States
11/26/2010 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't have to ask why.

I know.

What is it?

Someone broke her heart?
 Quoting: Once4All

Someone broke my body...but I'm ok now. Just sad and lonely. But someday I'll be ok...when I get upstairs...with GOD.
Thank you for thinking of me,Art.God bless you always.
Annie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 916957
Netherlands
11/26/2010 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
To live is to die

To love is to hate

But sometimes to lose is to gain...
ashesand sackcloth

User ID: 1115888
United States
11/26/2010 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Time heals all wounds they say.

Easy to want to make people pay

Forgiveness unlocks a brand new day

So take it in stride and do not delay

Your posts have me worried your going to go gay.

LOL Just to say you are special and you are loved. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1010415
United States
11/26/2010 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love things that deserve Love. Male female love I have no thought for but there are other ways to love.
Otherwise, I will be glad for a hot cup of coffee, a cat, a book, a heater, these are my companions for the rest of my life, and good companions I am lucky to have, compared to some poor souls.

I am sorry you were hurt. I cry for you.
Please do not give up, the world needs every speck of compassion, and those who have lived thru hell can become bearers of compassion.

Someone loves you and someone needs you.

I pray for you.
anniesnow  (OP)

United States
11/26/2010 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love things that deserve Love. Male female love I have no thought for but there are other ways to love.
Otherwise, I will be glad for a hot cup of coffee, a cat, a book, a heater, these are my companions for the rest of my life, and good companions I am lucky to have, compared to some poor souls.

Please do not give up, the world needs every speck of compassion, and those who have lived thru hell can become bearers of compassion.

I pray for you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1010415

Thank you. I hope someone,somewhere,someday does love me...sees me as I am and wants me in their life. I am TOO compassionate...I think every living thing has feelings and that makes it impossible for me to kill ANYthing. Ok,maybe mosquitoes,palmettos and flies,but everything else I catch and release outside. I am THIS CLOSE to becoming a vegetarian just because I don't want anything to die just so I can eat.

I am alone
with dreams of sand
and no one left to take my hand.
Or guide my feet to higher ground.
I am alone
save for the sound
of sorrow falling
all around....
sorrow falling
all around.

Last Edited by anniesnow on 11/26/2010 11:29 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151483
United States
11/27/2010 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Annie, I posted this reply in both of your threads so you would see it. I hope you don't mind. You are wrong, you are loved. You have just forgotten your past family. May we meet after this trial. I will see you then my friend.

===================

I believe that we come to Mother Earth and to this time to experience life, both the good and the bad, because we can only really learn by experiencing everything in life. Whether we are successful are not is not determined by whether life was good or bad, easy or hard, but how we dealt with the trials we were given.

As I have gotten older I have begun to remember that we volunteered to come to Mother Earth at this time. We are the strongest of the strong, but we have forgotten it and have gotten lost in the ugliness around us. Many of us have become no more than beasts and savages hurting and killing others. We must pray for these lost souls and try and forgive them because they have forgotten who they really are.

So my friend, try not to be afraid and remember that you are much more than this ugliness around us. You are a shining beautiful being. You and I have simply gotten tired because this struggle never seems to ease, but try and listen to your heart. Your mind will make you afraid and lead you astray, but your heart never will. It will give you strength to finish this task.

When we realise how powerful we really are, our light shows like a beacon and people notice and are attracted to it like moths to a flame. So my friend, try and finish this journey without fear and as the truly powerful being you are and as a beacon to others.

May God go with you my friend always.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 257017
United States
11/27/2010 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll supply the music

[link to www.youtube.com]
Flossy

User ID: 1175893
Australia
11/27/2010 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Celebrate yourself and others will follow hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2010 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2010 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's two from the stones

anniesnow  (OP)

United States
11/27/2010 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Annie, I posted this reply in both of your threads so you would see it. I hope you don't mind. You are wrong, you are loved. You have just forgotten your past family. May we meet after this trial. I will see you then my friend.

===================

I believe that we come to Mother Earth and to this time to experience life, both the good and the bad, because we can only really learn by experiencing everything in life. Whether we are successful are not is not determined by whether life was good or bad, easy or hard, but how we dealt with the trials we were given.

As I have gotten older I have begun to remember that we volunteered to come to Mother Earth at this time. We are the strongest of the strong, but we have forgotten it and have gotten lost in the ugliness around us. Many of us have become no more than beasts and savages hurting and killing others. We must pray for these lost souls and try and forgive them because they have forgotten who they really are.

So my friend, try not to be afraid and remember that you are much more than this ugliness around us. You are a shining beautiful being. You and I have simply gotten tired because this struggle never seems to ease, but try and listen to your heart. Your mind will make you afraid and lead you astray, but your heart never will. It will give you strength to finish this task.

When we realise how powerful we really are, our light shows like a beacon and people notice and are attracted to it like moths to a flame. So my friend, try and finish this journey without fear and as the truly powerful being you are and as a beacon to others.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1151483

Tell me where you are. May I remenber you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2010 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: anniesnow

The only thing I have on this earth is not really me. I'm not this old body or this name or this place. This old body does me an injustice and embarrasses me. Look for me and I'll feel it and come see you.

A Friend
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2010 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
We're on a roll

anniesnow  (OP)

United States
11/27/2010 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

The only thing I have on this earth is not really me. I'm not this old body or this name or this place. This old body does me an injustice and embarrasses me. Look for me and I'll feel it and come see you.

A Friend

I am waiting for you.

I am ready. Come find me.

Last Edited by anniesnow on 11/27/2010 01:16 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2010 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

A Friend

I am waiting for you.

I know you are ready. But, you have to show some others how to find their way back first. To be honest, I am ready now also, but not yet.

And yes, I will come find you as my true self. Like a bright star.

Remember, something for me. We can only help others by example, as a beacon. We can't tell anyone anything because they can't hear. But, the light they notice. So try and the the wise star you are. Stay strong.

I'll see you soon. I love you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2010 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Grab a hold girl!
The second you stop caring, or letting it get to you, you'll find what you're looking for. Empowerment is around the corner, just shift focus.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2010 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh Annie,
I have been a vegetarian now for about 6 years and yes it was because I couldn't deal with the death any longer. You are obviously a very old (many lives) and wise being to have begun to see this.

I enjoyed your threads very much.

A Friend
anniesnow  (OP)

United States
11/28/2010 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

A Friend

I am waiting for you.

I know you are ready. But, you have to show some others how to find their way back first. To be honest, I am ready now also, but not yet.

Remember, something for me. We can only help others by example, as a beacon. We can't tell anyone anything because they can't hear. But, the light they notice. So try and the the wise star you are. Stay strong.

Thank you.
anniesnow  (OP)

United States
11/28/2010 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh Annie,
I have been a vegetarian now for about 6 years and yes it was because I couldn't deal with the death any longer. You are obviously a very old (many lives) and wise being to have begun to see this.

I enjoyed your threads very much.

A Friend

Funny that you would say that...My mother,Cherokee and Blackfoot,always told me I was 'an old soul'.
anniesnow  (OP)

United States
11/28/2010 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just want to say that you are all awesome and I truly appreciate all your kind words.
I love you all.
Nomad45

User ID: 1156404
United States
11/28/2010 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't have to ask why.

I know.

What is it?

Someone broke her heart?

Someone broke my body...but I'm ok now. Just sad and lonely. But someday I'll be ok...when I get upstairs...with GOD.
Thank you for thinking of me,Art.God bless you always.
Annie

God Bless you Annie...I know too.
Nomad45

User ID: 1156404
United States
11/28/2010 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

===================

...That was beautiful, God bless you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1165172
United States
11/29/2010 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

I pray for you.

Thank you. I hope someone,somewhere,someday does love me...sees me as I am and wants me in their life. I am TOO compassionate...I think every living thing has feelings and that makes it impossible for me to kill ANYthing. Ok,maybe mosquitoes,palmettos and flies,but everything else I catch and release outside. I am THIS CLOSE to becoming a vegetarian just because I don't want anything to die just so I can eat.

I am alone
with dreams of sand
and no one left to take my hand.
Or guide my feet to higher ground.
I am alone
save for the sound
of sorrow falling
all around....
sorrow falling
all around.

Could you visit O prah and cry this out? 886
anniesnow  (OP)

United States
12/25/2010 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

A Friend

I am waiting for you.

I wish you were here. Merry Christmas.
Love,Annie
Brew!
User ID: 1195641
United States
12/25/2010 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know Trudell's music?

I thought you may dig it...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 894470
United States
12/26/2010 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
To live is to die

To love is to hate

But sometimes to lose is to gain...
 Quoting: Indy @

BloodRed

User ID: 1205285
United States
12/26/2010 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
~ Y'all Are CrAzY Doom Tards!! But I love y'all anyway... well, not the shills, not so much... ~

~ Wanna know what we're all here for? THEY know: [link to www.youtube.com] ... So if _THEY_ can manage this, why in the world are WE such hateful fail-tards, people ........ ? ~

GLP