Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 3,333 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,131,216
Pageviews Today: 2,151,860Threads Today: 1,020Posts Today: 18,965
10:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Green Eyes linked to Reptilian Blood --- NO JOKE. The aliens are coming for these folks --- to bring them back home.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1269591
United States
05/31/2013 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Green Eyes linked to Reptilian Blood --- NO JOKE. The aliens are coming for these folks --- to bring them back home.
Hazel eyes with o- blood, that's me, the alien amongst you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40884680
United States
05/31/2013 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Green Eyes linked to Reptilian Blood --- NO JOKE. The aliens are coming for these folks --- to bring them back home.
Glad I've got brown eyes:)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1093486

hardly, they don't have a 'home' per se

they're demonic, not actual snakes, not an actual breed by any stretch

you could become one too quite easily

as for the satanic bloodline of the masons, that they've tried so hard to maintain, it's just that which was left over from the fallen angel incursion of long ago

it wasn't anything special that's for sure

all Gods children had rh- blood

it was the demon angels themselves that introduced the rhesus factor and/or monkey DNA into the human bloodlines during one of their influxes to earth

there are people on earth who have the pure rh- blood quite naturally, in other words they didn't get it from flesh having been defiled by fallen angel blood

what the masons don't know is that we are all angels, and those they revere known as the watchers are merely those of us who got in far more trouble than the rest did, and that's the truth

reptillians are merely those humans who "appear" as they are on the within, that being hideously ugly, hideously evil, hence hard to look at

that's what happens to those who allow evil into their lives

it becomes them after a time

no pun intended

we should be so lucky that they'd remove all the infected humans

not gonna happen

satans coming HERE soon enough

there's no place else they'd rather be than here when he's running the show and ruling the roost

during the time of tribulation

they get a short window of believing they may just win the battle for the universe during that time frame

just so we can rip it from their grasp following same

; )
hwke

User ID: 26148139
United States
05/31/2013 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
My father was adopted and we have no idea who his biological parents are. All I know is both him and I have rh- blood and green eyes!
There are trivial truths & there are great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true.
sauron
User ID: 17229668
United States
05/31/2013 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Man, I hope so.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40883427
New Zealand
05/31/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, coming to collect more of their stock to mop their floors and wash their dishes.KD
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39870152
United States
05/31/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have green eyes with some gold in the middle

what then??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40883427
New Zealand
05/31/2013 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
The gold bit means you have the special ability to 'see' their 4th dimensional toilets and whether you know it or not you have sacred knowledge embeded in your dna to decode their metaphysical toiletry functions. You are, in simple terms a reptillian plumbing apprentice, keep meditating on the on the vortex and the will employ you.
PallasAthene

User ID: 39793639
United Kingdom
06/01/2013 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
does anyone ever think

-we have all our information on the RH- blood type being "non monkey" from scientists controlled by tptb

-maybe the RH+ blood is the better one to have, maybe they have introduced a slur on the blood types for a reason

-maybe any information you get from "mainstream scientists" shouldnt be trusted straight away

-maybe look for other verifiable sources of information

-could be true of the eye colour too (as one poster said green eyes are a variation of brown eyes)
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 37755563
Spain
06/01/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
The gold bit means you have the special ability to 'see' their 4th dimensional toilets and whether you know it or not you have sacred knowledge embeded in your dna to decode their metaphysical toiletry functions. You are, in simple terms a reptillian plumbing apprentice, keep meditating on the on the vortex and the will employ you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40883427

LOL
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40865586
United States
06/01/2013 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
And I suppose the greys are coming for you seeing how you share the dark eye color.You are a freekin idiot!
KarinZa

User ID: 31594375
United States
06/01/2013 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Dad and bros have blue eyes my mom had Grey eyes. Mom RH - . I have Peridot stone green eyes.
Grey eyes are such a trip!
"I may be paranoid, but not an android."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16589679
Canada
06/01/2013 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sweet. I'm ready to bounce the hell off of this planet already. I hope they have some Tang on that spaceship.
 Quoting: Gemini757

This
 Quoting: NiNzrez

Yup.
beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
06/01/2013 08:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
My Dad and bros have blue eyes my mom had Grey eyes. Mom RH - . I have Peridot stone green eyes.
Grey eyes are such a trip!
 Quoting: KarinZa

Green eyes are the prettiest, I think. of course I have them!!!
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24794489
Canada
06/01/2013 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
my eyes look brown but if you look closely there is a shade of green

my grand mom, aunt etc...green eyes

what am I?
May&June

User ID: 5579674
United States
06/01/2013 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your source?
Love
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40943119
New Zealand
06/01/2013 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

what am I?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24794489

Your specific shade of brown/green indicates your line of blood are masterbakers for the overlords, you too have sacred knowledge embeded in you to bake 4D cupcakes/4D bread and 5D brownies.

You can perform specific rituals to bring these sacred recipes to light via your ancestral memory. BE CAREFUL when performing le ritual, too much of this multi-dimensional baking knowledge can be harmful to your petty 3rd Dimensional mind and you can accidentally summon rouge traitor reptilian baker spirits like to replace your sugar with salt and spread baking dis-info via telepathy .

You WILL KNOW when they are ready to employ you.
KarinZa

User ID: 28116221
United States
06/01/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
OH MY WORD!!!!!! I HAVE accidentally replaced salt for sugar! THIS IS SOOOO TRUE!
this1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29308957
United States
06/01/2013 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have brown greenish eyes....maybe I won't get noticed... damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1127480

Me too!
hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29308957
United States
06/01/2013 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

what am I?

Your specific shade of brown/green indicates your line of blood are masterbakers for the overlords, you too have sacred knowledge embeded in you to bake 4D cupcakes/4D bread and 5D brownies.

You can perform specific rituals to bring these sacred recipes to light via your ancestral memory. BE CAREFUL when performing le ritual, too much of this multi-dimensional baking knowledge can be harmful to your petty 3rd Dimensional mind and you can accidentally summon rouge traitor reptilian baker spirits like to replace your sugar with salt and spread baking dis-info via telepathy .

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40943119

That's why I love to bake!5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19490298
United States
06/01/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Green eyes are mostly from the UK. Particularly the Irish and Scottish. The rest of the white ice devils had blue or brown. Green is the spawn of the race mixture and a rare eye color indeed.
KarinZa

User ID: 28116221
United States
06/01/2013 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
odd. my lineage for at least 1700s is German.
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
06/02/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

what am I?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40943119

Oh you crack me up, would give you good karma if you had an account cruise
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
06/02/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Green eyes are mostly from the UK. Particularly the Irish and Scottish. The rest of the white ice devils had blue or brown. Green is the spawn of the race mixture and a rare eye color indeed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19490298

It's the sign of the mixture between the paleolithic nords and the neolithic meds.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7570540
United States
06/02/2013 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have turquoise eyes - does that qualify as green or blue?
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
06/02/2013 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have turquoise eyes - does that qualify as green or blue?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7570540

A mix of both. The question is, where did pure green eyes come from? Maybe it was the first redheads who had them? The question too is, who were the original redheads? where did they come from?
Banned as usual.

Manu-Koelbren

Spain
06/02/2013 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Kolbrin tells that what happened in the garden of eden story was actually that "Eve" was impregnated by a barbarian (maybe a Neanderthal?). Then it says that after they were banished from the garden:

"Maeva, one time wife of Dadam, found refuge among people of Ardis where she gave birth to Gwineva the Cuckoochild, but as the child grew it was seen that she had red hair. Though all knew there were fair-haired and dark-haired people, none had ever seen anyone with red hair. Also, Strange maladies had manifested in Ardis for which the strangers were blamed; therefore, because of these things, Maeva and her child were driven out. "
Banned as usual.

Manu-Koelbren

Spain
06/02/2013 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to i.imgur.com]
WOW.
Banned as usual.

G-Zeus

User ID: 42448766
Thailand
06/27/2013 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
My father was adopted and we have no idea who his biological parents are. All I know is both him and I have rh- blood and green eyes!
 Quoting: hwke

Paperclip
G-Zeus

User ID: 42448766
Thailand
06/27/2013 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

WHO WHERE HOW MUCH???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 63487554
Australia
11/22/2014 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Doesn't matter if you're reptile or ginn or human. All can repent if they wish. The reason the setians (satan), because they're sun is nearly dead!
Earth - Australia is the promised land. It's where the ginn and human fused. Ironic that "gin" is typically an offensive word to call aborigine. But it simply means genius :)

GLP