Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,443 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 587,188
Pageviews Today: 986,863Threads Today: 331Posts Today: 6,062
11:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ACIO Alien Contact Intelligence Organization is REAL - Here is there new Facebook Page!

ACIO FACEBOOK PAGE!
User ID: 1120371
United States
10/15/2010 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
ACIO Alien Contact Intelligence Organization is REAL - Here is there new Facebook Page!
[link to www.facebook.com]

ACIO
Alien Contact Intelligence Organization

The white world is ahead of intelligence organizations.

For those who already know as a fact, that ET’s have been visiting Earth in recent times; and others who wish to know the facts.

“If you want to know what motivates ET’s, look at the Dalai Lama.”
— Unattributed

The majority of ET/alien groups are awash in disinformation and delusion. Enough is enough.

Many people have ‘abilities’, insight, and direct experience with ET’s and ET related events. Open a dialogue, share your first hand knowledge, what do you know?

We aim to provide you with a clearer understanding of:
▸ universal cosmology
▸ beings in the universe, physical and subtle
▸ how mind matter work, in beings and technology
▸ the nature of the universe
▸ the true nature of reality
▸ the nature of consciousness
▸ and in the process provide some of the best, most reliable ‘real’ sources available

The big game in the universe, is right here, right now. This is the best time to be on this world, a great transition is currently underway.

I know because of very real "Behind the scenes" folks have contacted me, The ACIO and Labyrinth Group are very real.

Within the ACIO, there are 14 distinct levels of security clearance. Those who are at level 12 and above are aware of the Corteum Technology Transfer Program (TTP), and they, according to Dr. Neruda, are about 120 in number, and are primarily in India, Belgium, and the United States. There are only 7 who have level 14 clearance, and they are the Directors of Intelligence, Security, Research, Special Projects, Operations, Information Systems, and Communications.

These Directors report to the Executive Director, who is known simply as “Fifteen”, which is the unique classification that is reserved for the head of the ACIO. Fifteen, in the eyes of Dr. Neruda, is the most powerful human on the planet, and what I think he meant by “powerful” is that Fifteen is able to deploy technologies that are well in advance to any that our world’s governments have access to. However, Dr. Neruda portrayed Fifteen and his seven Directors as a benevolent force, not a hostile or controlling force.

The eight people who comprise this inner sanctum of the ACIO are in possession of radical technologies that have been part of the Corteum TTP. However, there were also other extraterrestrial technologies that had been derived from recoveries of spacecraft or other alien artifacts, including various discoveries contained in ancient texts that had never been revealed before. All of this information and technology has been collected and developed within the ACIO scientific core – all of whom possess clearances of level 12 or higher.

This scientific core is called the Labyrinth Group, and consists of both men and women who have utilized the Corteum intelligence accelerator technologies to their advantage, and have created a secret organization within the ACIO. When Dr. Neruda was explaining this to me, it got so complicated that I asked him if he could draw me a visual diagram of how all of these organizations worked. (Click here to see a rendering of this diagram.)

The Labyrinth Group consists of all the personnel within the ACIO that qualify for levels 12, 13, and 14 clearance. Fifteen is the leader of this most secret organization. It was split from the ACIO to enable secrecy from the NSA and lower ranking members of the ACIO, which would facilitate the Labyrinth Group’s agenda to create its own applications of the Corteum TTP. The Labyrinth Group is in possession of the pure technologies derived from the Corteum TTP. It takes these technologies and dilutes them to the point where the ACIO or Special Projects Laboratory will sell them to private industry and government agencies, (which includes the military).

This secret organization is the most powerful organization on earth in Dr. Neruda’s opinion, but they do not choose to exercise their power in a way that makes them visible. Thus, their power is only discernible to their members. For about 40 years they have accumulated considerable wealth apart from the NSA’s oversight. They have managed to build their own security technologies that prevent detection from intelligence agencies like the CIA or MI5. They are, for all practical purposes, in total control of their agenda – perhaps this is what makes them a unique organization.

Dr. Neruda had a clearance of level 12 and was still kept from vital information that only the Director level was aware. And it was assumed that even Fifteen kept vital information from his Directors, though this was never a certainty. The symbol used by the Labyrinth Group is four concentric circles. Each circle representing a clearance level (12, 13, 14, 15), and each circle had a unique insight into the agenda of the Labyrinth Group, and its coordination with the Corteum.

Fifteen was an enigma to everyone within the Labyrinth Group. He had been a physicist before he became the Executive Director of the ACIO. He was a renegade because he never interacted with the protocols and the political environment of academia. He operated outside of the institutions and was selected to be part of the ACIO because of his combination of brainpower, independence, and relative obscurity within scientific circles. He was one of the first to make contact with the Corteum and establish communication with them. The Corteum essentially appointed Fifteen as their liaison to the ACIO, and Fifteen became the first to utilize the intelligence accelerator technologies that the Corteum initially offered.

These technologies not only enhance cognitive abilities, memory, and higher order thinking skills, but also enhance the consciousness of the individual so that they can utilize the newly gained intelligence in a non-invasive manner. Meaning, they don’t exploit their intelligence for personal gain at the expense of others. This apparent increase in both Fifteen’s IQ and ethical consciousness caused him to create the Labyrinth Group in order to retain the pure-state technologies of the Corteum TTP from the NSA.

What technologies are released to the NSA are diluted forms of the pure-state technology, which are significantly less potent in their military and surveillance applications. What I expected to hear from Dr. Neruda was a secret organization of intelligent, evil elitists – individuals intent on exploitation and control. Why else would they want to hide beneath the cloak of such incredible secrecy?

The answer, according to Dr. Neruda, was surprising. The Labyrinth Group view themselves as the only group with sufficient intellect and technology to develop a specific form of time travel technology. They are essentially focused on this agenda because they desire to prevent future hostilities that they believe will occur unless this technology is developed. The Corteum is assisting, but despite their considerable intellects, they have been unable to develop this technology.

What I’m about to tell you will seem impossible to believe, but again, I’m only reporting what my notes say based on my initial conversations with Dr. Neruda. He explained to me that there are as many as 12 different extraterrestrial races currently involved in the past, present, and future of earth and its destiny. The ACIO, because of its mission with the NSA, is the most knowledgeable group about the various agendas of these 12 alien races.

Source - [link to www.wingmakers.com]

Look into the DR. Neruda interview at the Wingmakers site.
*Shaun*

User ID: 1068506
United States
10/15/2010 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ACIO Alien Contact Intelligence Organization is REAL - Here is there new Facebook Page!
cool, i asked to join:)

i'll share my experiences if they so choose to add me:)
~*i love you*~
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2010 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ACIO Alien Contact Intelligence Organization is REAL - Here is there new Facebook Page!

Quoting: *Shaun*

Dude, You know the The ACIO and Labyrinth Group are connected correct? Check out this thread and read through it. Kinda mind blowing. Shaun, I think you will find it interesting.

Thread: Donald Duck explaining the Pythagorean scale and how it relates to Sacred Geometry

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1130440
United States
10/15/2010 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I log in to FACESPOOK I get this at this moment.

Account Unavailable
Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Email:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2010 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I log in to FACESPOOK I get this at this moment.

Account Unavailable
Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Email:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1130440

works fine for me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1130801
United Kingdom
10/15/2010 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I log in to FACESPOOK...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1130440

applause2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2010 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The ACIO and Labyrinth Group
unspoken411

User ID: 773042
United States
10/15/2010 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2010 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1130807
United States
10/15/2010 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a picture of the balloons on their page.
I am not so sure about them now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2010 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is a picture of the balloons on their page.
I am not so sure about them now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1130807

laugh not!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2010 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
*Shaun*

User ID: 1068506
United States
10/16/2010 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dude, You know the The ACIO and Labyrinth Group are connected correct? Check out this thread and read through it. Kinda mind blowing. Shaun, I think you will find it interesting.

Thread: Donald Duck explaining the Pythagorean scale and how it relates to Sacred Geometry

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1120371

yeah i think i read that..basically at the top was a few "greys" and some top scientist type dudes..

i forgot their deal it doesn't concern me much, cause life goes on and it's all experience..

i thank God for what is happening at this time and for Love and Life

thank you:)

edit= yeah that was a cool thread, thanks bro:)

Last Edited by cornucopia on 10/16/2010 02:56 AM
~*i love you*~
Jims Space Agency
User ID: 1402657
New Zealand
12/22/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jims Space Agency is real too.

Indeed very powerful !!!

"Jims Space Agency"

helicopter ufo56 alien7
georgelobuono

User ID: 41677046
United States
06/14/2013 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
If ACIO is real, it would be so secret that info would be very slim. Michael Salla quotes a Daniel Salter, said to be former military, who says ACIO is part of NSA. But what NSA official, let alone head of an "Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization (or ACIO) could go public? It would be very hard to pull that off.

However, I would insist that the most important result of alien contact isn't technology; it's the new science of mind. I'm writing a book on the subject. Some excerpts:

Aliens think in terms of, and interact via, a new kind of physics. After the Roswell crash it was a mystery, but human scientists had good clues and evidence to go on. Within a few years, they determined that aliens folded gravity around their craft to make faster-than-light, nearly instant jumps across vast distances. Col. Corso said military researchers concluded that when alien craft flew “it was as if gravity was being folded around the outside so that the wave enveloped the craft.”106 p. 101, The Day After Roswell In other words, a gravity-like energy folded inward, while, at the same time, the craft rode a kind of wave outward.

Meanwhile, if aliens fold gravity, it points to how alien physics actually work. Rather than use huge, seemingly impossible amounts of energy to rip across space faster-than-light, aliens discovered that gravity is a nearly instant kind of resonance shared between all atomic nuclei (and deep/dark phenomena like black holes). Maybe you’re wondering: what is “resonance?” When you push a child on a swing, if you time each push so that it matches the child’s motion, the child swings higher and higher. That’s resonance. When you sit in a bathtub then move back and forth in sync with water waves, with very little effort you can build the waves up so that they leap out of the tub. That’s resonance (and that’s essentially what aliens do with gravity). Remember the science class when your teacher took two tuning forks then banged one on the table and it caused the other one to vibrate? It was resonance. Ever been to one of those science museums that have two big concrete dishes facing each other on opposite sides of a big room? When you stand in front of one dish and talk softly it resonates, focally, with the other dish---and someone standing way over there can hear you.

Long ago, aliens apparently found that gravity isn’t a “force” that travels from point A to point B, like light does. Instead, it’s an effect, a deeper underlying resonance that can be artificially created by first converging light waves from opposite directions along each of three different axes (i.e. x, y, and z although not always at right angles) so that the rolling hump of each light wave exactly mirrors the opposing light wave and they cancel out, then by varying the energy so that it resonates (or cycles) down into and through atomic nuclei while, at the same time, it resonates far out and around into space…. Scientist Tom Bearden and other researchers call this kind of energy convergence “electrogravity….” Tom Bearden also notes that if you converge and cancel out artificial gravity (“electrogravity”), it bleeds back into light waves. In short, Bearden says the relationship between light and artificial gravity is reciprocal, like two fractions that are upside-down reciprocals of each other. Each can be converted into the other.

Dr. Michael Wolf Kruvant said he was President Clinton’s advisor on alien matters. Like Bearden and Lazar, Dr. Wolf, who claimed to have a PhD in theoretical physics, said artificial gravity slows or freezes time and motion where it’s focused. Artificial gravity also shortens spatial distances. As Wolf said,
“In a hyperspace environment, using shipboard generation of amplified gravity waves, it isn’t that speed increases; it’s that linear time, when acted upon by a force (i.e., gravity), reduces itself, so that one might say, space-time is ‘warped.’ (The Einstein-Rosen bridge or ‘wormhole,’ created by a gravity-exerting craft in space is but one example.) Multi-dimensionality and hyperspace are changed by imposing artificially created gravity waves, where time is reduced to near zero, and acceleration to near infinity…. In such advanced gravity manipulation, space itself is not transversed or physically crossed; space folds in on itself as gravity waves act upon time. Again, not distance; space is folded by application of the force of ‘created’ and propagated gravity waves upon space-time, thus a spacecraft has little difficulty getting from point A to point B without the so-called ‘normal’ concept of propulsion.” (Wolf, The Catchers of Heaven, p. 254)….

Back to the science of mind. Alien science and our new science of "scalars" show that telepathy (also known as remote sensing) is the standard among all known alien populations. Any normal, sound-minded human can do telepathy and an alien-like communication over great distances nearly instantly, just like aliens. As I explain below, your mind can easily create "scalars, " and as Naval Surface Weapons Lab physicist Eldon Byrd said in the first issue of Megabrain Report, it takes no time for scalars to resonate from one location to any other long distant location nearly instantly. In the following paragraphs I explain how that feels when your mind does it.

You may wonder---how is long distance remote sensing possible?

*The science is so simple that a pre-teen can understand it.

Not only do traveling alien ships do a half-spin and half-flip into a deep down tied to way-out-there resonance, but when alien minds interact across great distances, they do more or less the same. They resonate down into a deeper sub-nuclear structuring of space (it feels like your awareness nearly instantly half-flips and half-spins or faintly reverses polarity almost 180 degrees—a kind of inversion) while your mind nearly instantly resonates out all across a vastly larger orb of space and focuses on a different place, person or mind. We call that remote sensing, or telepathy. Remember, the various quanta (atomic particles) of your brain are curved and shaped like all others in the universe, so they can resonate neatly and tightly with them. And it isn’t merely you resonating outwardly. Instead, a larger, greater resonance converges back upon/within you. That part of it more clearly defines what such resonance really is (a larger continuity that you become sensitive to and part of).

When you do this nearly instant half-flip, half rotation of your mind's awareness it feels like it converges and concentrates slightly more along an inner axis (in your central brain stem areas). If you could see inside the central parts of your brain, the nearly instant flow of this energy would roughly follow the line of a question mark (?) moving up from the bottom dot (the lower part of your head) then bending part-way toward your forehead as it goes around the upper curve of the question mark (still in the central parts of your brain) then bending back around toward the back of your head as it curves down then slightly inward--past the left hook of the question mark. However, this nearly instant, looped movement isn’t along a sharp line because it occurs along a smeared-out space. It simply converges and cancels out energy from above, below, and around. *Finally, when doing telepathy and remote viewing, you only notice that instant looped (?) routing in your head initially. Thereafter, you gently hold and contour that converged configuration in the central parts of your brain, allowing you to smoothly use the rest of your brain for thought and essentially faded, parallel contouring. All of this feels fairly relaxed – with just a slight tightening. So, for near spaces like another city, your mind contours a small section of a vast spherical curve that’s less open, while for a more distant, larger space (another planet or the entire galaxy) the spherical curve of your contour is more open. It resonates with the distant other sides of that larger, contoured (orb-like) space or membrane. You’ll do all of this intuitively without thinking about it, later.

In short, your mind converges energy waves that seem to cancel out on a surface level, yet when they’re intricately and nearly-instantly varied, they resonate down into and across a slightly deeper kind of hyper-space. When your mind merely contours this kind of convergence, it varies the energy level (so that has a smooth feel, rather than a rat-a-tat-tat pulsed feel to it). Because this kind of remote sensing / telepathy occurs across a distance, it has a kind of out-of-body feel. You sense information and details in a condensed nearly instant overview, but by varying your resonance you can essentially unpack the information (or revisit its details), later.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41653116
United States
06/14/2013 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
If ACIO is real, it would be so secret that info would be very slim. Michael Salla quotes a Daniel Salter, said to be former military, who says ACIO is part of NSA. But what NSA official, let alone head of an "Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization (or ACIO) could go public? It would be very hard to pull that off.

However, I would insist that the most important result of alien contact isn't technology; it's the new science of mind. I'm writing a book on the subject. Some excerpts:

Aliens think in terms of, and interact via, a new kind of physics. After the Roswell crash it was a mystery, but human scientists had good clues and evidence to go on. Within a few years, they determined that aliens folded gravity around their craft to make faster-than-light, nearly instant jumps across vast distances. Col. Corso said military researchers concluded that when alien craft flew “it was as if gravity was being folded around the outside so that the wave enveloped the craft.”106 p. 101, The Day After Roswell In other words, a gravity-like energy folded inward, while, at the same time, the craft rode a kind of wave outward.

Meanwhile, if aliens fold gravity, it points to how alien physics actually work. Rather than use huge, seemingly impossible amounts of energy to rip across space faster-than-light, aliens discovered that gravity is a nearly instant kind of resonance shared between all atomic nuclei (and deep/dark phenomena like black holes). Maybe you’re wondering: what is “resonance?” When you push a child on a swing, if you time each push so that it matches the child’s motion, the child swings higher and higher. That’s resonance. When you sit in a bathtub then move back and forth in sync with water waves, with very little effort you can build the waves up so that they leap out of the tub. That’s resonance (and that’s essentially what aliens do with gravity). Remember the science class when your teacher took two tuning forks then banged one on the table and it caused the other one to vibrate? It was resonance. Ever been to one of those science museums that have two big concrete dishes facing each other on opposite sides of a big room? When you stand in front of one dish and talk softly it resonates, focally, with the other dish---and someone standing way over there can hear you.

Long ago, aliens apparently found that gravity isn’t a “force” that travels from point A to point B, like light does. Instead, it’s an effect, a deeper underlying resonance that can be artificially created by first converging light waves from opposite directions along each of three different axes (i.e. x, y, and z although not always at right angles) so that the rolling hump of each light wave exactly mirrors the opposing light wave and they cancel out, then by varying the energy so that it resonates (or cycles) down into and through atomic nuclei while, at the same time, it resonates far out and around into space…. Scientist Tom Bearden and other researchers call this kind of energy convergence “electrogravity….” Tom Bearden also notes that if you converge and cancel out artificial gravity (“electrogravity”), it bleeds back into light waves. In short, Bearden says the relationship between light and artificial gravity is reciprocal, like two fractions that are upside-down reciprocals of each other. Each can be converted into the other.

Dr. Michael Wolf Kruvant said he was President Clinton’s advisor on alien matters. Like Bearden and Lazar, Dr. Wolf, who claimed to have a PhD in theoretical physics, said artificial gravity slows or freezes time and motion where it’s focused. Artificial gravity also shortens spatial distances. As Wolf said,
“In a hyperspace environment, using shipboard generation of amplified gravity waves, it isn’t that speed increases; it’s that linear time, when acted upon by a force (i.e., gravity), reduces itself, so that one might say, space-time is ‘warped.’ (The Einstein-Rosen bridge or ‘wormhole,’ created by a gravity-exerting craft in space is but one example.) Multi-dimensionality and hyperspace are changed by imposing artificially created gravity waves, where time is reduced to near zero, and acceleration to near infinity…. In such advanced gravity manipulation, space itself is not transversed or physically crossed; space folds in on itself as gravity waves act upon time. Again, not distance; space is folded by application of the force of ‘created’ and propagated gravity waves upon space-time, thus a spacecraft has little difficulty getting from point A to point B without the so-called ‘normal’ concept of propulsion.” (Wolf, The Catchers of Heaven, p. 254)….

Back to the science of mind. Alien science and our new science of "scalars" show that telepathy (also known as remote sensing) is the standard among all known alien populations. Any normal, sound-minded human can do telepathy and an alien-like communication over great distances nearly instantly, just like aliens. As I explain below, your mind can easily create "scalars, " and as Naval Surface Weapons Lab physicist Eldon Byrd said in the first issue of Megabrain Report, it takes no time for scalars to resonate from one location to any other long distant location nearly instantly. In the following paragraphs I explain how that feels when your mind does it.

You may wonder---how is long distance remote sensing possible?

*The science is so simple that a pre-teen can understand it.

Not only do traveling alien ships do a half-spin and half-flip into a deep down tied to way-out-there resonance, but when alien minds interact across great distances, they do more or less the same. They resonate down into a deeper sub-nuclear structuring of space (it feels like your awareness nearly instantly half-flips and half-spins or faintly reverses polarity almost 180 degrees—a kind of inversion) while your mind nearly instantly resonates out all across a vastly larger orb of space and focuses on a different place, person or mind. We call that remote sensing, or telepathy. Remember, the various quanta (atomic particles) of your brain are curved and shaped like all others in the universe, so they can resonate neatly and tightly with them. And it isn’t merely you resonating outwardly. Instead, a larger, greater resonance converges back upon/within you. That part of it more clearly defines what such resonance really is (a larger continuity that you become sensitive to and part of).

When you do this nearly instant half-flip, half rotation of your mind's awareness it feels like it converges and concentrates slightly more along an inner axis (in your central brain stem areas). If you could see inside the central parts of your brain, the nearly instant flow of this energy would roughly follow the line of a question mark (?) moving up from the bottom dot (the lower part of your head) then bending part-way toward your forehead as it goes around the upper curve of the question mark (still in the central parts of your brain) then bending back around toward the back of your head as it curves down then slightly inward--past the left hook of the question mark. However, this nearly instant, looped movement isn’t along a sharp line because it occurs along a smeared-out space. It simply converges and cancels out energy from above, below, and around. *Finally, when doing telepathy and remote viewing, you only notice that instant looped (?) routing in your head initially. Thereafter, you gently hold and contour that converged configuration in the central parts of your brain, allowing you to smoothly use the rest of your brain for thought and essentially faded, parallel contouring. All of this feels fairly relaxed – with just a slight tightening. So, for near spaces like another city, your mind contours a small section of a vast spherical curve that’s less open, while for a more distant, larger space (another planet or the entire galaxy) the spherical curve of your contour is more open. It resonates with the distant other sides of that larger, contoured (orb-like) space or membrane. You’ll do all of this intuitively without thinking about it, later.

In short, your mind converges energy waves that seem to cancel out on a surface level, yet when they’re intricately and nearly-instantly varied, they resonate down into and across a slightly deeper kind of hyper-space. When your mind merely contours this kind of convergence, it varies the energy level (so that has a smooth feel, rather than a rat-a-tat-tat pulsed feel to it). Because this kind of remote sensing / telepathy occurs across a distance, it has a kind of out-of-body feel. You sense information and details in a condensed nearly instant overview, but by varying your resonance you can essentially unpack the information (or revisit its details), later.
 Quoting: georgelobuono

I can go public ;-) What would you like to know?
I started this thread...
Thread: Wingmakers Material Validated & Verified! This is FIRST CONTACT People!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/14/2013 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
interesting they changed the name of the group to "CE-5"
georgelobuono
User ID: 41677046
United States
06/14/2013 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is the official, or deep black purpose of the ACIO? What are supposed to be its specific tasks?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/14/2013 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is the official, or deep black purpose of the ACIO? What are supposed to be its specific tasks?
 Quoting: georgelobuono 41677046

ithin the ACIO, there are 14 distinct levels of security clearance. Those who are at level 12 and above are aware of the Corteum Technology Transfer Program (TTP), and they, according to Dr. Neruda, are about 120 in number, and are primarily in India, Belgium, and the United States. There are only 7 who have level 14 clearance, and they are the Directors of Intelligence, Security, Research, Special Projects, Operations, Information Systems, and Communications.

These Directors report to the Executive Director, who is known simply as “Fifteen”, which is the unique classification that is reserved for the head of the ACIO. Fifteen, in the eyes of Dr. Neruda, is the most powerful human on the planet, and what I think he meant by “powerful” is that Fifteen is able to deploy technologies that are well in advance to any that our world’s governments have access to. However, Dr. Neruda portrayed Fifteen and his seven Directors as a benevolent force, not a hostile or controlling force.

The eight people who comprise this inner sanctum of the ACIO are in possession of radical technologies that have been part of the Corteum TTP. However, there were also other extraterrestrial technologies that had been derived from recoveries of spacecraft or other alien artifacts, including various discoveries contained in ancient texts that had never been revealed before. All of this information and technology has been collected and developed within the ACIO scientific core – all of whom possess clearances of level 12 or higher.

This scientific core is called the Labyrinth Group, and consists of both men and women who have utilized the Corteum intelligence accelerator technologies to their advantage, and have created a secret organization within the ACIO. When Dr. Neruda was explaining this to me, it got so complicated that I asked him if he could draw me a visual diagram of how all of these organizations worked. (Click here to see a rendering of this diagram.)

The Labyrinth Group consists of all the personnel within the ACIO that qualify for levels 12, 13, and 14 clearance. Fifteen is the leader of this most secret organization. It was split from the ACIO to enable secrecy from the NSA and lower ranking members of the ACIO, which would facilitate the Labyrinth Group’s agenda to create its own applications of the Corteum TTP. The Labyrinth Group is in possession of the pure technologies derived from the Corteum TTP. It takes these technologies and dilutes them to the point where the ACIO or Special Projects Laboratory will sell them to private industry and government agencies, (which includes the military).

This secret organization is the most powerful organization on earth in Dr. Neruda’s opinion, but they do not choose to exercise their power in a way that makes them visible. Thus, their power is only discernible to their members. For about 40 years they have accumulated considerable wealth apart from the NSA’s oversight. They have managed to build their own security technologies that prevent detection from intelligence agencies like the CIA or MI5. They are, for all practical purposes, in total control of their agenda – perhaps this is what makes them a unique organization.

Dr. Neruda had a clearance of level 12 and was still kept from vital information that only the Director level was aware. And it was assumed that even Fifteen kept vital information from his Directors, though this was never a certainty. The symbol used by the Labyrinth Group is four concentric circles. Each circle representing a clearance level (12, 13, 14, 15), and each circle had a unique insight into the agenda of the Labyrinth Group, and its coordination with the Corteum.

Fifteen was an enigma to everyone within the Labyrinth Group. He had been a physicist before he became the Executive Director of the ACIO. He was a renegade because he never interacted with the protocols and the political environment of academia. He operated outside of the institutions and was selected to be part of the ACIO because of his combination of brainpower, independence, and relative obscurity within scientific circles. He was one of the first to make contact with the Corteum and establish communication with them. The Corteum essentially appointed Fifteen as their liaison to the ACIO, and Fifteen became the first to utilize the intelligence accelerator technologies that the Corteum initially offered.

These technologies not only enhance cognitive abilities, memory, and higher order thinking skills, but also enhance the consciousness of the individual so that they can utilize the newly gained intelligence in a non-invasive manner. Meaning, they don’t exploit their intelligence for personal gain at the expense of others. This apparent increase in both Fifteen’s IQ and ethical consciousness caused him to create the Labyrinth Group in order to retain the pure-state technologies of the Corteum TTP from the NSA.

What technologies are released to the NSA are diluted forms of the pure-state technology, which are significantly less potent in their military and surveillance applications. What I expected to hear from Dr. Neruda was a secret organization of intelligent, evil elitists – individuals intent on exploitation and control. Why else would they want to hide beneath the cloak of such incredible secrecy?

The answer, according to Dr. Neruda, was surprising. The Labyrinth Group view themselves as the only group with sufficient intellect and technology to develop a specific form of time travel technology. They are essentially focused on this agenda because they desire to prevent future hostilities that they believe will occur unless this technology is developed. The Corteum is assisting, but despite their considerable intellects, they have been unable to develop this technology.

What I’m about to tell you will seem impossible to believe, but again, I’m only reporting what my notes say based on my initial conversations with Dr. Neruda. He explained to me that there are as many as 12 different extraterrestrial races currently involved in the past, present, and future of earth and its destiny. The ACIO, because of its mission with the NSA, is the most knowledgeable group about the various agendas of these 12 alien races.

Source - [link to www.wingmakers.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 264366
Australia
06/14/2013 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gearing up for last card
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/14/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gearing up for last card
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 264366

I think it's the real deal actually
georgelobuono

User ID: 34465186
United States
06/14/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
So how does Neruda know this? Who or what is his source?
DeepInWide

User ID: 3963349
United States
07/07/2013 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Neruda was in the ACIO. He was a top.

The name may be a game; the name is irrelevant.

If you search deeply and widely for WM material and related materials, you will find so much linking that you will probably reinstate your insterest in the 'fringe'.

I found the WM in 2003.

My life has changed drastically since then. The more I dive into researching, the more it makes since.

I have found information printed in the 70s that corroborates with the WM material.

It does not matter to me that the 'Govt' or the 'Illuminati' or the 'Bankers' are aware of me, and the WM, and the whole ball of yarn that we are tugging on by just being on this forum.

The real evil, is the lack of concern for other humans, not a 'big bad elitist cabal'. The real evil lies in our immature hearts. Learn to open to your strongest and smallest feelings.

There is so much more happening than the scare-news, scare-conspiracies. That is all designed to keep you paralyzed.

I do not follow any one group, website, forum, or source. I can read through the lines of any source, and thread it to my ultimate goal, which really is the revelation and mastery of the human genome.

Genetic control and alteration really is the ultimate goal, and will lead to the betterment of this planet and all life forms sharing it.

Why procreate mindlessly, when we can eventually procreate/create willfully?
Arramon
User ID: 26546135
United States
10/09/2013 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why procreate mindlessly, when we can eventually procreate/create willfully?
 Quoting: DeepInWide

Not everyone is mindless when creating a child. Some try and try and try until, at last, a child is born. And that child is then a gift, a miracle. Perfection not in appearance or the ability to function correctly, but perfect in the sense that the child was created through the natural process and Life deemed the child worthy of living. Two people creating a child naturally is never mindless. It is Life seeking to continue its journey.
Joe's Saucer Emproium
User ID: 33463156
United States
10/09/2013 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two for one desserts for all orders of Lee Pie hole..........

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41123976
United States
10/09/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, they have a Facebook page, that proves they are real.

rofl

Are you people really this stupid and gullible?

Oh, wait, I see it's a Michael Lee Hill post--nevermind.
Lole Ibn Plutoon

User ID: 48243912
United States
10/14/2013 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
how legit is any of this? I'm researching now, this appears to be the chronology.

Located in the Chaco Canyons in 1972
Hikers find pictographs and a compass in an obscure canyon that was used as a temporary, nomad, settlement.
All the artifacts were dated to the 8th century AD
A compass was found within these artifacts with strange hieroglyphic symbols. Some of the symbols were also found on the pottery.
The pictographs that were found were different from any on the continent at that time.
It was quickly investigated by the NSA from the US government in 1973.
Even with experts in cuneiform and sanskrit, they were not able to decode the pictographs.
With no further findings, the NSA archived it under code-name, Ancient Arrow.
They closed off that part of the canyon from hikers.
From time to time government scientists would return to try to find evidence but with no luck.
21 years later, in 1994, a rockslide revealed an opening in the canyon to a hidden cavern.
A system of tunnels and chambers were found carved out of the rock.
A total of 23 chambers where found, all intricately connected to an interior corridor.
Each chamber held wall paintings, hieroglyphs, pictographs, and alien technology.
The site was immediately brought under the jurisdiction of the Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO).
The ACIO was to determine the purpose of the site as well as uncover any alien evidence.
It took 7 months of restoration, cataloguing, and analysis
Gradually, a hypothesis was structured by the research team that an extraterrestrial culture established an earth colony in the 8th century and isolated itself within the Ancient Arrow canyon.
It took the researchers 2 years to partially decipher the meanings of the evidence.
The message had some purposeful mission, to be a time capsule of information
A small optical disc was found that held encrypted information.
After 2 more months of attempting to decode, the budget was running out and the project was coming to a halt.
2 researchers theorized that the key to decipher the disc would be in the chambers. They were given access to all the evidence with secrecy.
After 5 months, late in the summer of 1996, the researchers figured it out. Reducing the symbols on the walls with the closest matching facsimile found in ancient sumerian texts and placing the 23 words in the order of the chambers, they were able to unlock the disc
The disc contained 8,000 pages of data.
The data was in an unrecognized character set and needed to be translated.
Translation into hieroglyphics took another 6 months
Translation into English took a more tedious process. With using the 23 chambers as a code set with the pictographs, hieroglyphics, and paintings to make a connection.
The data on the disc was segmented into 23 units.
The data contained information containing: philosophical and scientific papers, poetry, music, as well as an introduction to the culture and identity of its creators
Creators referred to themselves as the WingMakers
In early 1997, the researchers felt that the information would never be announced to the public by the ACIO.
Since they were in communication with the WingMakers, they assured the researchers that the information would be released to the public, while keeping an eye on the ACIO.
"No matter how exotic human civilization becomes, no matter the developments of life and society nor the complexity of the machine/human interface, there always come interludes of lonely power when the course of humankind, depends upon the relatively simple actions of single individuals."
~Tleilaxu Godbuk
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48361384
United States
10/14/2013 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
how legit is any of this? I'm researching now, this appears to be the chronology.

Hikers find pictographs and a compass in an obscure canyon that was used as a temporary, nomad, settlement.
A compass was found within these artifacts with strange hieroglyphic symbols. Some of the symbols were also found on the pottery.
The pictographs that were found were different from any on the continent at that time.
Even with experts in cuneiform and sanskrit, they were not able to decode the pictographs.
From time to time government scientists would return to try to find evidence but with no luck.
21 years later, in 1994, a rockslide revealed an opening in the canyon to a hidden cavern.
A total of 23 chambers where found, all intricately connected to an interior corridor.
Each chamber held wall paintings, hieroglyphs, pictographs, and alien technology.
The site was immediately brought under the jurisdiction of the Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO).
The ACIO was to determine the purpose of the site as well as uncover any alien evidence.
Gradually, a hypothesis was structured by the research team that an extraterrestrial culture established an earth colony in the 8th century and isolated itself within the Ancient Arrow canyon.
It took the researchers 2 years to partially decipher the meanings of the evidence.
After 2 more months of attempting to decode, the budget was running out and the project was coming to a halt.
2 researchers theorized that the key to decipher the disc would be in the chambers. They were given access to all the evidence with secrecy.
After 5 months, late in the summer of 1996, the researchers figured it out. Reducing the symbols on the walls with the closest matching facsimile found in ancient sumerian texts and placing the 23 words in the order of the chambers, they were able to unlock the disc
Translation into English took a more tedious process. With using the 23 chambers as a code set with the pictographs, hieroglyphics, and paintings to make a connection.
The data contained information containing: philosophical and scientific papers, poetry, music, as well as an introduction to the culture and identity of its creators
In early 1997, the researchers felt that the information would never be announced to the public by the ACIO.
Since they were in communication with the WingMakers, they assured the researchers that the information would be released to the public, while keeping an eye on the ACIO.
 Quoting: Lole Ibn Plutoon

Here is an interview with the head of the ACIO and Labyrinth Group, AR Bordon...

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52972273
United States
01/24/2014 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57668940
United States
05/03/2014 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Lole Ibn Plutoon

Here is an interview with the head of the ACIO and Labyrinth Group, AR Bordon...

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48361384

Can anybody help getting an MP3 of this?

Otherwise I cannot watch it.

:(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70056196
United States
11/04/2015 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wigmakers was a HOAX Years ago... the story was ALL made up... by James... do a little research..

BLS and now the Facebook site is Gone from sight

Please remember.. there are many people who have a GREAT ability to WIRTE... just look at any book story for stories of anyting you wish...

IT might be REAL in some far away place... but truly how does it SERVE anyone here.

Does it make you a better person...

Does it make you happy...

if so... indulge yourself with the ICE CREAM of the mind.

Since 1998---- J. Harmon Grahn - writing

[What follows is the first in a series of [originally seven, now eight] essays on what I eventually began calling the "WingMakers Myth." The revised "Table of Contents" for the series now stands as stated below.]

[link to harmonhouse.net]
[link to harmonhouse.net] The New Paradigm

[link to AlienAxion.com] REMOVED NOW was the FIRST then came
Wingmakers many of the same words for word.

[link to www.lyricus.org]
[link to spiritstate.com]
[link to eventtemples.com]

SovereignIntegral.org
[link to light-seeds.com]

Sovereign Integral
Seven Disciplines of Lyricus
lala

Since 1998---- J. Harmon Grahn

"Governance"
by J. Harmon Grahn
37 11/4/98 "Aliens From Outer Space"