Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,456 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 136,486
Pageviews Today: 234,657Threads Today: 91Posts Today: 1,647
02:22 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

DMT drug is an Illuminati weapon to sabotage human pineal gland.

UndercoverAlien  (OP)

User ID: 1134708
Brazil
10/19/2010 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: DMT drug is an Illuminati weapon to sabotage human pineal gland.
Moderation in all things, yet all things are permissible...although some are not as beneficial as others.

That said, I am still enjoying the effects of this past weekend's ceremony...nobody can convince me that Ayhuasca, taken in proper Native ceremony, is in ANY way bad for any of us.

It is merely training, for each individual to learn what they can all achieve naturally during intense and directed meditation. No true shaman NEEDS any of these substances for any healing, learning, or guiding...but they are all helpful shortcuts, if used properly with the best of intentions.

Cheers! (may the ignorant learn to keep it to themselves!)
 Quoting: Gannon

Is very impressive the amount of people on GLP that PRETEND to know what they are talking about to diverge the main point of discussion. Hallucinogens of any kind, "Holy Daime" Ahuasca, mushroom tea, whatever, OF ANY WAY lead to meditation. It's a LIE, an absolutely LIE. Ask to any Yogi practitioner about this. Most of these people criticizing me, don't even know what an AUTHENTIC meditation is, they had never experienced it. They reach a psychedelic trip induced by hallucinogens and act like masters of consciousness supreme wisdom. Primitive indigenous rituals have NOTHING, I said NOTHING to do with awakening of consciousness. These are just drug-induced astral projection with NO control of astral body. Don't let these disinfo shills mislead you.
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1130889
United States
10/19/2010 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
10/19/2010 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol, the illuminati does not control my pineal gland.
 Quoting: Meevinman

They don't need to control it. They just need to damage it, so that YOU DON'T control of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 312669
United States
10/19/2010 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yay! Most ignorant post so far this year!

Congrats OP!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
10/19/2010 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is very impressive the amount of people on GLP that PRETEND to know what they are talking about to diverge the main point of discussion. Hallucinogens of any kind, "Holy Daime" Ahuasca, mushroom tea, whatever, OF ANY WAY lead to meditation. It's a LIE, an absolutely LIE. Ask to any Yogi practitioner about this. Most of these people criticizing me, don't even know what an AUTHENTIC meditation is, they had never experienced it. They reach a psychedelic trip induced by hallucinogens and act like masters of consciousness supreme wisdom. Primitive indigenous rituals have NOTHING, I said NOTHING to do with awakening of consciousness. These are just drug-induced astral projection with NO control of astral body. Don't let these disinfo shills mislead you.
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

A++++++

A group of Ayhuasca users "self proclaimed" light workers, actually all jumped in bed together, lol.... and they then moved onto harder drugs.

so anyways, try at your own risk, I prefer a clean slate, me before God and the Elements.

The true ascension is accomplished without it,

Thank U !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1109267
United States
10/19/2010 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm gonna expend the energy to destroy your post, and I was gonna say I don't know y, but as I was typing it I figured it out.

If you would take the time to educate yourself about what is really goin on before you post the first bs idea or propaganda that pops into your head, you would realize that dmt has thousands of years of sanctioned shamanic use and occurs naturally in both plants and mammals.

It also maybe be one of the most valuable tools we have for healing. /Rant off, please take your bs elsewhere it is burning my eyes.

stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1106265

Why does that fat magician paint his damn fingernails? Stop it man. You freak me out with that.
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
10/19/2010 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
A group of Ayhuasca users "self proclaimed" light workers, actually all jumped in bed together, lol.... and they then moved onto harder drugs.

so anyways, try at your own risk, I prefer a clean slate, me before God and the Elements.

Thank U !
 Quoting: ORION ALPHA

Notice that, besides the usual hallucinogens, all these shamanic necromancy rituals with medium possession, uncontrolled astral projections and stuff, are accompanied by sinister chantings, wild primitive drumming, blood sacrifices, etc. How some people DARE to say it's "consciousness awakening"???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1118331
United States
10/19/2010 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Jim Carrey is promoting it, SOMETHING must be terribly wrong with it!! Its as simple as that, hippies!

Just smoke ganja, stop messing about with "psychedelics"

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1132217
Canada
10/19/2010 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank U !

Notice that, besides the usual hallucinogens, all these shamanic necromancy rituals with medium possession, uncontrolled astral projections and stuff, are accompanied by sinister chantings, wild primitive drumming, blood sacrifices, etc. How some people DARE to say it's "consciousness awakening"???

Ok im kind of septik now that this sickscent shill said it was bs.

I know that Icke got fooled by the reptilians( which along with the greys , are those astral entities )after his ayashuaska trip. As we have seen in some of his video they even possessed him.

I've never taken DMT and now im septik about all the hype it received in the last years. I know that any abuse of drug may end up messin you up , peoples get possessed on any kind of stuff that they abuse.

We also have to keep in mind that the reptilians altered our bodies DNA to further ease up possession so we cannot be totally sure than an huge increase in DMT is actually helping them out to reach their goals.

Your real power is all about your connection to god , your soul wisdom and age , if you're a warrior spirit or not and a half meditative state of mind that shut down the useless chatter of the mind.

Wisdom unlock your power.
TheJuiceisLoose

User ID: 1133509
United States
10/19/2010 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yay! Most ignorant post so far this year!

Congrats OP!
 Quoting: Sickscent

+1! Seriously OP, you win the prize! :dubya:
Im dangerous like a fire in a nursing home
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1098588
United States
10/19/2010 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
whatever dumbass

shill
 Quoting: C74R1TY-44
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2010 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I was checking the discussion, about Jim Carreys propaganda on DST drug here:

Thread: DMT - Actor Jim Carrey describes DMT drug experience (Page 2)

and I took the conclusion that the drug buffs are still mistaking drug-induced psychedelic trips with authentic consciousness awakening. DMT, the new hype of those who praise the use of chemical substances to reach crazy states of mind/spirit, is a the brand new Illuminati mind fuck weapon, to program the users into near-death/post-death sensations and KEEP THEIR PINEAL GLAND OPEN FOR ASTRAL ATTACKS, EASY POSSESSION and stuff. But people that love to get high is too stupid to see that!

Check this video out:

In another words, they created a drug that damages the pineal gland so hard that turn people into "living portals" to easy access of parasite astral entities. Simple like that!

Idol1 bump bump bump damned

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2010 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm gonna expend the energy to destroy your post, and I was gonna say I don't know y, but as I was typing it I figured it out.

If you would take the time to educate yourself about what is really goin on before you post the first bs idea or propaganda that pops into your head, you would realize that dmt has thousands of years of sanctioned shamanic use and occurs naturally in both plants and mammals.

It also maybe be one of the most valuable tools we have for healing. /Rant off, please take your bs elsewhere it is burning my eyes.

stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1106265
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2010 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: DMT - Actor Jim Carrey describes DMT drug experience (Page 2)

and I took the conclusion that the drug buffs are still mistaking drug-induced psychedelic trips with authentic consciousness awakening. DMT, the new hype of those who praise the use of chemical substances to reach crazy states of mind/spirit, is a the brand new Illuminati mind fuck weapon, to program the users into near-death/post-death sensations and KEEP THEIR PINEAL GLAND OPEN FOR ASTRAL ATTACKS, EASY POSSESSION and stuff. But people that love to get high is too stupid to see that!

Check this video out:

In another words, they created a drug that damages the pineal gland so hard that turn people into "living portals" to easy access of parasite astral entities. Simple like that!

Idol1 bump bump bump damned

:stupidfuckingidiot:
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/19/2010 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
About the stupidest thing i've heard all day. And I work and live in a nuthouse. made my day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 168711
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1132217
Canada
10/19/2010 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
whatever dumbass

shill

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1098588

Yes thx for warning us of your shillin , 10985.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1020518
United States
10/19/2010 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've noticed many people noting that this is a naturally occurring substance that the body also produces.

Shit is also a naturally occurring substance that the body produces. I've heard tale you can get high off of it too.
Fu King

User ID: 624120
United States
10/19/2010 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll try it, if it ever happens to drop in my lap. That being said, like most things "altered states" I find there is a lot of hype and the experience is always a lot less than what has been described in the general public.

Are people sabotaging my pineal gland? Well maybe, but I doubt I actually have that many good years left, so might as well enjoy the ride.

Really all this talk about dead people kind of makes me laugh. I believe in the paranormal but I think you attract what you conceal on the inside. So if you're a miserable paranoid shit, then that's what you will attract if you do DMT.

sexinapanman

User ID: 136885
Canada
10/19/2010 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

stfu

siren2 shill

Shaman priests in ANY culture, are NECROMANCERS!!! Get some education YOU, about what it is!! They are nothing but, puppets and slaves of astral entities, that use them to attack more ignorant slaves that need to be in touch with dead people, astral vampires, demons and all sort of parasite entities of astral dimensions. Real and genuine masters, avatars, after death, DON'T USE OTHER PEOPLE to communicate. They project their own astral body anytime, anywhere. They don't contact Shaman, contactees, channelers, mediums and all sort of voluntaries to serve as cattle to feed astral entities. Get a clue, junior!

now I'm not going to claim to be all knowing or anything but when people reach these higher astral levels it's always reported that pure and true love is felt. it would seem there is a unified feeling of oneness and there is no good / bad duality, all is one. but if you read books like carlos castaneda's books on don juan, he does mention a jumping shadow, a parasite that feeds on our cloak of light. similar entities have been described as lower dimensional beings who have no body on our level and have to dwell within us to survive. we take them on and believe its thoughts to our own. so I myself feel these are what we fear in the dark as kids and that maybe the powers that be know this and are working with it, keeping us in a state of fear so their masters can feed and we never become aware. look into the flower of life and research the falling of consciousness, very interesting theory.
now i also don't believe we know anything until we experience it for our self, and even then our minds distort it after the moment is over. but i can tell you I've done dmt, I didn't break through to the other side, but felt the love, the love was real.
Aquarius 7

User ID: 1131523
United States
10/19/2010 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
//... Actually, all body chakras can be attacked if weakened, but the pineal gland is the only area of body connected to TWO chakras and the most important ones: The third eye chakra and the crown chakra. Once they are weakened and damaged by drugs, you are totally open to astral attacks of any sort and purpose.

. .

Yes.

Cayce: “… The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. …. then we may know it has begun …”. www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html
"Be kind, for everyone you know is fighting a hard battle" - Plato
"Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the Great Shelter of life." ~ Hopi Prophecy
Rex Khristos

User ID: 908143
United States
10/19/2010 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin

The stupid is strong with this one...
"And though I believe in the ineffable glory of God, and though I might have experienced the undeniable reality of the Deity, and though I may know the secrets of the ages, these do not fulfill the Love in my heart. But to Change and Be and Do and dissolve both the subject of my person and the object of my God into the fluency of Empirical Providence. The Way, the Truth, and the Life."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 843435
United States
10/19/2010 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
None of them are too be abused. And there only to be experienced with once or twice. Just to give you glimpse to how special it all really is and there is undoubtedly more.

The kingdom of God is inside you said Jesus. You should be able to meditate and go through your pineal gland with no need of drugs anyway. It can happen naturally and subtly.
New Age Messiah

User ID: 782948
United States
10/19/2010 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome thread again, Undercover.

There is ZERO achievement in "drug" induced states. ZERO.

To ACHEIVE these states naturally requires the ACHIEVEMENT of DEEP wisdom.

Intense faith, honesty, and all things valuable and POWERFUL arise from the process by NECESSITY.

Drugs are for DOUCHEBAGS. sun
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1128670
United States
10/19/2010 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where do GLP'ers come up with some of the garbage they come up with?

... and I took the conclusion that ... DMT, the new hype of those who praise the use of chemical substances to reach crazy states of mind/spirit, is a the brand new Illuminati mind fuck weapon

dumbass
Rex Khristos

User ID: 908143
United States
10/19/2010 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
None of them are too be abused. And there only to be experienced with once or twice. Just to give you glimpse to how special it all really is and there is undoubtedly more.

The kingdom of God is inside you said Jesus. You should be able to meditate and go through your pineal gland with no need of drugs anyway. It can happen naturally and subtly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 843435

Agreed. It can be a great can-opener for the mind to be used with respect. The true journey is getting their on ones own...That makes it lasting and useful.
"And though I believe in the ineffable glory of God, and though I might have experienced the undeniable reality of the Deity, and though I may know the secrets of the ages, these do not fulfill the Love in my heart. But to Change and Be and Do and dissolve both the subject of my person and the object of my God into the fluency of Empirical Providence. The Way, the Truth, and the Life."
McKeyMaus

User ID: 1131600
United States
10/19/2010 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
DMT is an Illuminati weapon?

It's a natural substance found in tons of different organisms! We produce it in our brains every night! So... B.S.

Utilizing substances for altered states of awareness is just exploring the chemistry/experience-generator set on top of our necks. When you go out of your normal patterns of experience enough you gain new perspectives and new opportunities for your life. It's just one quick way to break out of our programming. It's like clearing out a bunch of B.S. off our hard drives and then upgrading our operating systems (to borrow from Terence McKenna).

Steve Jobs said taking LSD was one of the most important things he ever did in his life.

No need to be against substances just because they're potentially scary. Imagine if we all refused to use hammers because we might bruise our thumbs. We're not all made for swinging hammers but things surely need to be built!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1051127
United States
10/19/2010 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
btw, DMT is found naturally in the pineal gland.
DIGITAL

User ID: 1071776
United States
10/19/2010 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
yah cuz the illuminati also made our brain and pineal gland and created the gland to produce dmt to fuck with us...

we MAKE DMT in our brain!!!
New Age Messiah

United States
10/19/2010 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is Terrance McKenna's untimely death to brain cancer an indication?

Just askin.
New Age Messiah

United States
10/19/2010 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have no opinion or care whether the illuminati uses it to do anything.

I just think it's a foolish copout and a failure's way to euphoria, and it's probably extremely unhealthy.

GLP