Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,707 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 354,578
Pageviews Today: 605,662Threads Today: 292Posts Today: 4,085
07:12 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

DMT drug is an Illuminati weapon to sabotage human pineal gland.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1095980
United States
11/04/2010 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: DMT drug is an Illuminati weapon to sabotage human pineal gland.
Your real power is all about your connection to god , your soul wisdom and age , if you're a warrior spirit or not and a half meditative state of mind that shut down the useless chatter of the mind.

Wisdom unlock your power.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1132217

YES THIS IS KEY!

SHUT OFF THE CHATTER! THE FEAR! THE BULLSHIT! THE SIDE TALK!

JUST FOCUS!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2010 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
true love is felt.
 Quoting: sexinapanman

THIS CANNOT BE FAKED!

it would seem there is a unified feeling of oneness and there is no good / bad duality, all is one.

but if you read books like carlos castaneda's books on don juan, he does mention a jumping shadow, a parasite that feeds on our cloak of light. similar entities have been described as lower dimensional beings who have no body on our level and have to dwell within us to survive.

THIS OCCURS TO US AS THE FEELING OF FEAR! WHEN YOU ALLOW FEAR TO MAKE YOU IGNORANT, THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR AND YOUR ASTRAL BODY, YOUR EMOTIONS, AND SO THEN YOU HAVE NO POWER!

we take them on and believe its thoughts to our own.

THIS IS KEY! EXAMINE YOUR THOUGHTS, AND YOU WILL SURELY SEE THAT WHICH IS TRYING TO GET IN, AS THE PLANET IS COVERED!

so I myself feel these are what we fear in the dark as kids and that maybe the powers that be know this and are working with it, keeping us in a state of fear so their masters can feed and we never become aware. look into the flower of life and research the falling of consciousness, very interesting theory.
now i also don't believe we know anything until we experience it for our self, and even then our minds distort it after the moment is over. but i can tell you I've done dmt, I didn't break through to the other side, but felt the love, the love was real.

WITH LOVE LIGHT WORKER!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2010 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
DMT is fucking powerful shit, without question. I had an amazing experience i'll say that much, but what i would like to say in this thread is that i do not believe for one second it's all roses and happy days. On my first experience with it, i had a direct confrontation with a malicious entity.. i was feeling fucking great at the time, everything was going really well, then this mess of black lines/energy just intruded into my "space"/sphere of experience. I knew straight away that it was something not belonging to me, i felt absolutely disgusted by it's presence, and i told it to fuck right off, which it did. Everything else was great though, and i was left physically trembling after the experience with tears of joy rolling down my face. I felt totally blessed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 745719

YES! HE CAME 'HOME' TO YOU! YOU HAVE PROBABLY BEEN HARBORING IT, MAYBE MAYBE NOT!

BUT IN TIME, YOU SOMEHOW REALIZED IN (THE AWAKENING) AND FUCKED IT OFF! IT WILL OBEY YOU, AS YOU ARE MORE REAL THAN IT!

SO YES, YOU COULD SAY YOU WERE 'SAVED'.

NICE.

However.. it would be naive to assume there are not malicious entities in the astral realms (which is where alot of the DMT experience takes place, IMO), or even parasitical entities that would like to attach themselves to you. Any highly energetic experience (psychedelics, sex) is likely to attract the attention of entities wishing to feed off you. If you think that's BS, then consider how we use cows, chickens, and many other creatures for our benefit, or how ants feed off aphids. To assume there isn't life beyond our intelligence in other realms that feeds off us is totally short sighted. If anything, look around you at most people, most people are evidently carrying around mental parasites!

YES

THEY FEED OFF IT, AND TRY TO MANIPULATE TO FIT INTO THEIR PLAN!

MEDITATE ENOUGH, AND BLACK HELICOPTERS.

The whole "healing through psychedelics" thing i'm not sold on.. yes, they're powerful tools, but we do NOT have the culture or knowledge on how to use them properly. Not by a long shot. Get sick of people proclaiming they're shamans or use these substances/plants for "healing" when they're evidently just in their own world of delusion.

YES, THE SHAMANS ARE IN THE JUNGLE AND ALL AROUND YOU AS ANGELS, FIND THEM.

OR RATHER. FIND YOUR MENTAL PATHWAY TO THEIR LIGHT.

As Alan Watts once said, "Once you get the message, hang up the phone!".

BEAUTIFUL, WE REALLY NEED TO GET WITH IT AND STOP PLAYING PHONE TAG.

Psychedelics break open the head.. but once you've done that, there is no real need to continue using them unless you want to smash your head to pieces! Anything that can be taken from without can also be triggered from within. My first astral projection experience was identical to a DMT flash, and i did it through lying meditation.

YES.

AND REALLY, ONCE YOU PLASTICIZE THE BRAIN/MIND, YOU MUST RESHAPE IT BY POLARIZING TOWARDS A CERTAIN, GOAL, ENERGY, EXPERIENCE, ETC.

THIS IS THE LIGHT OF ONENESS.

WE GROW THROUGH THAT.

Using psychedelics is NOT seeing the world without filters. Fucking nonsense. If you want to see the world without filters i suggest you take up a real path of self enquiry and spiritual development! Don't fool yourself.. the real development is not as simple as taking DMT or shrooms, period.

TECHNICALLY IT CAN BE, JUST AS MUCH AS DEATH IS, BUT YOU CAN NEVER REMOVE FILTERS, OTHERWISE YOU'D BE EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE, OF COURSE, YOU CAN GET A GLIMPSE WHILE HERE AND NOW, BUT ULTIMATELY IT IS ALL ONE.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2010 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP has been posting a lot of shit since he registered at GLP ... but this must be the most shitty shit he EVER posted. Hopefully he and his whole family get rape-slaughtered soon.

Wow - so we have one DMT user who says he would kill the guy next to him for a vial- and we have you wishing death and rape on his family and nobody stops to think- that evil spirits have gained access to your brains. Truth hurts doesn't it?
 Quoting: Magnus74

BING.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2010 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
TO SUM UP, OP IS CORRECT,

TO LITERALLY BLOW YOUR PINEAL OUT OF THE WATER, IS THE SAME AS RENDERING IT USELESS, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT WILL BE!

BUT THIS DOESN'T MEAN THE PINEAL MUST BE CUT OUT ALTOGETHER, BECAUSE THAT IS THE SAME!

SO, EITHER SHILL, OR MISINFORMED.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL! THERE IS NO LIMITS TO WHAT CAN BE EXPERIENCED, KNOW THAT!
maryjaneshusband

User ID: 923145
United States
11/04/2010 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe DMT is a chemical that is made in the human body, and can be extracted from most living things so I would have to disagree.
I get my energy from my inner chi. I be in outer space, but I got inner peace. - Lupe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152250
United Kingdom
11/04/2010 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
The hang up the phone quote is actually marshall mcluhan , but alan watts spoke just as much sense XD
Homesick

User ID: 1133723
Netherlands
11/04/2010 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP has been posting a lot of shit since he registered at GLP ... but this must be the most shitty shit he EVER posted. Hopefully he and his whole family get rape-slaughtered soon.

Wow - so we have one DMT user who says he would kill the guy next to him for a vial- and we have you wishing death and rape on his family and nobody stops to think- that evil spirits have gained access to your brains. Truth hurts doesn't it?
 Quoting: Magnus74

It is rather telling. People who promote peace through mind expansion, also espousing violence.

I have nothing against psychedelics, I've used my share, but I also doubt that it doesn't come with repercussions. Negative influence is definitely one to consider.

Last Edited by Homesick on 11/04/2010 12:56 PM
I just want to go home.
Opeth

User ID: 1113610
United States
11/04/2010 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well the OP was good for something, his ranting caused me to do some further research on DMT.... Let's call it synchronicity ;)

Btw, all psychedelics, when used, should be used with great caution......and DMT is in a class of it's very own. It's my own humble opinion that 'thrill seekers' will ABSOLUTELY have serious reprucussions at one point or another. TRUST me on this. There are *gateways* we are not prepared for (NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE SWEAR OTHERWISE) and doors that should not be forced upon.....

That being said, pure intention is a plus (but never a guarantee)....
"Today young men on acid realized all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one conciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively.
There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.
...Here's Tom with the weather"

:Opeth-1:
Opeth

User ID: 1113610
United States
11/04/2010 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just another thought I wanted to throw out there.....
so many of us are seeking the ultimate journey/experience that we forget that we are ALREADY ON ONE. I fervently disagree when people look *too far outward* for enlightenment. *sigh* I don't even know what I'm trying to convey anymore....lol

*poof*
"Today young men on acid realized all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one conciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively.
There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.
...Here's Tom with the weather"

:Opeth-1:
McMeevin

User ID: 1151932
Australia
11/05/2010 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
i've done NN-DMT a couple of times so i have some license to voice an opinion on this matter. i will say it's may opinion however..

DMT is fucking powerful shit, without question. I had an amazing experience i'll say that much, but what i would like to say in this thread is that i do not believe for one second it's all roses and happy days. On my first experience with it, i had a direct confrontation with a malicious entity.. i was feeling fucking great at the time, everything was going really well, then this mess of black lines/energy just intruded into my "space"/sphere of experience. I knew straight away that it was something not belonging to me, i felt absolutely disgusted by it's presence, and i told it to fuck right off, which it did. Everything else was great though, and i was left physically trembling after the experience with tears of joy rolling down my face. I felt totally blessed.

However.. it would be naive to assume there are not malicious entities in the astral realms (which is where alot of the DMT experience takes place, IMO), or even parasitical entities that would like to attach themselves to you. Any highly energetic experience (psychedelics, sex) is likely to attract the attention of entities wishing to feed off you. If you think that's BS, then consider how we use cows, chickens, and many other creatures for our benefit, or how ants feed off aphids. To assume there isn't life beyond our intelligence in other realms that feeds off us is totally short sighted. If anything, look around you at most people, most people are evidently carrying around mental parasites!

The whole "healing through psychedelics" thing i'm not sold on.. yes, they're powerful tools, but we do NOT have the culture or knowledge on how to use them properly. Not by a long shot. Get sick of people proclaiming they're shamans or use these substances/plants for "healing" when they're evidently just in their own world of delusion.

As Alan Watts once said, "Once you get the message, hang up the phone!".

Psychedelics break open the head.. but once you've done that, there is no real need to continue using them unless you want to smash your head to pieces! Anything that can be taken from without can also be triggered from within. My first astral projection experience was identical to a DMT flash, and i did it through lying meditation.

Using psychedelics is NOT seeing the world without filters. Fucking nonsense. If you want to see the world without filters i suggest you take up a real path of self enquiry and spiritual development! Don't fool yourself.. the real development is not as simple as taking DMT or shrooms, period.

I don't doubt that, i have experienced similar things through meditation, although they have been very mild experiences you cannot possibly explain it in a physical sense and i am aware it is completely different to DMT or other psychedelics, but nonetheless DMT IS a filtration system of the PHYSICAL PERCEPTION, except it takes you to the brink of physical awareness where its just your own conciousness and a whole other dimension. I am not putting psychedelics up on a pedestal and i know meditation and centering oneself is one of the most significant things in a persons spiritual development. But never deny the fact that these naturally producing chemicals do not alter perception, but you are right you can only go so far with the psychedelics.

Last Edited by McMeevin on 11/05/2010 08:17 AM
It has to start somewhere
It has to start sometime
What better place than here
What better time than now.
PerceptualReality
User ID: 1265784
United States
02/14/2011 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have no opinion or care whether the illuminati uses it to do anything.

I just think it's a foolish copout and a failure's way to euphoria, and it's probably extremely unhealthy.
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

Hahahahaha! We live in a world where people believe ignorance is bliss :)
PerceptualReality
United States
02/14/2011 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow this is crazy.

To all of the naysayers, have you ever tried it?

Because if you haven't you can't talk. PERIOD.

True that.
 Quoting: McKeyMaus

Sorta like you can't judge gays till you take it up the ass. Smart thinking. sun
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

Hahahahaha! Not only is he ignorant, but sarcastic? Until you realize what it takes for a man to want to take it up the ass, then yes, do not judge. :)
PerceptualReality
United States
02/14/2011 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Notice that, besides the usual hallucinogens, all these shamanic necromancy rituals with medium possession, uncontrolled astral projections and stuff, are accompanied by sinister chantings, wild primitive drumming, blood sacrifices, etc. How some people DARE to say it's "consciousness awakening"???
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

Sinister chantings? Why are chantings sinister!

OH YES, SPEAK NOT! FOR THE NWO CONSIDERS YOUR FREEDOM EVIL!

SO THEN THE REPETITIVE BEATING BEAT HARMONIC BREATH SOUND YOU HERE FROM GOING WITH IN AND BREATHING CONTINUOUSLY DEEPLY IS EVIL!

RIIIIGHT.

NECROMANCY? WHAT THE FUCK? YOU WATCH TOO MUCH TV !

MORE EXPERIENCE, LESS BULLSHIT!

WILD PRIMITIVE DRUMMING? WTF YOU PREFER DIFFERENT MUSIC AND SO THOSE WHO ARE DIFFERENT ARE STUPID, EVIL MONKEY PEOPLE FROM THE JUNGLE?

YOU ARE RACIST! AND OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO SET PEOPLE AGAINST THEMSELVES? WHY DO YOU WANT EVIL TO TAKE HOLD OF YOUR BODY AS YOU WORK FOR SATAN DURING THE END TIMES?

WHY NOT GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT OP:?

UNCONTROLLED PROJECTIONS? WHAT PROJECTIONS HAVE YOU CONTROLLED?

BLOOD SACRIFICES WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

YES, CONSCIOUSNESS AWAKENING, FEARS ARE BROUGHT TO THE SURFACE, THEN YOU RELEASE THEM!

SOMETHING YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER DONE, AND NOW YOUR LIFE IS RUINED
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1095980

We live in a world where people produce more shit from their mouths than their asses. :D
PerceptualReality
United States
02/14/2011 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
TO SUM UP, OP IS CORRECT,

TO LITERALLY BLOW YOUR PINEAL OUT OF THE WATER, IS THE SAME AS RENDERING IT USELESS, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT WILL BE!

BUT THIS DOESN'T MEAN THE PINEAL MUST BE CUT OUT ALTOGETHER, BECAUSE THAT IS THE SAME!

SO, EITHER SHILL, OR MISINFORMED.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL! THERE IS NO LIMITS TO WHAT CAN BE EXPERIENCED, KNOW THAT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1095980

How exactly is it rendering your pineal gland "useless" by blowing it out of the water?

Because you fear you wont control your own mind ?

Haha, apparently.

Sometimes i cannot understand how some people believe themselves. :/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1078350
Canada
02/14/2011 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is freaking hilarious. You'd think that coming from Brazil, he wouldn't be such a fear mongering ass about a drug that has had beneficial use to the aboriginals in his region for thousands of years.

Some people will believe anything.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1225716
Canada
02/14/2011 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, for fuck's sake...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1264501
Canada
02/14/2011 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm gonna expend the energy to destroy your post, and I was gonna say I don't know y, but as I was typing it I figured it out.

If you would take the time to educate yourself about what is really goin on before you post the first bs idea or propaganda that pops into your head, you would realize that dmt has thousands of years of sanctioned shamanic use and occurs naturally in both plants and mammals.

It also maybe be one of the most valuable tools we have for healing. /Rant off, please take your bs elsewhere it is burning my eyes.

stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1106265

I second this.

Check out Rick Strassman's DMT The Spirit Molecule. The pineal gland releases DMT naturally, especially in large amounts when you sleep and when you die. So is the naturally occuring DMT in all our brains an illuminati conspiracy? I think not. Destroying the validity of the usefeulness of psychedelics is a common dark force agenda. They do not want people expanding their minds. That is the core truth of why psychedelics and marijuana are illegal.
CAPTAIN PLANET ALEX

User ID: 1268685
Netherlands
02/19/2011 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
i love it!
The Divinity in me bows to the Divinity in you... In other words, Namaste In lak'ech GLPeers!
God is the Captain Of My Soul. -alex
[link to newworldilluminists.com]
Wake Up

User ID: 407421
United States
02/19/2011 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
FLUORIDE SABOTAGES THE PINEAL GLAND!! Stop drinking tap water!!

The NWO use fluoride mostly for its 'dumbing-down' effect ... it attacks several glands, particularly the thyroid. It also attacks (calcifies) the pineal gland in the center of the brain ... if you are not aware of the importance of that gland, please just google it.

KnowlegeisPower
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1381475
United States
05/23/2011 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is EXACTLY what I had experienced with DMT.

The first times I tried it I felt a senses of ultimate love and positivity. And it lasted even weeks after the trip. I tried it a few more times and nothing significant happened.

Then things got weird. Even when I was not high I was aware of this strange organization of minds within society which I realized then was Illuminati.

The bible speaks of it in revelation "These are of one mind, and will give their power and authority to the beast."

Anyway, it was all good until things got weird, then one day smoking weed with some friends my entire right lobe went numb and I felt a kind of "jolting" pain in my pineal gland area as if it was being psychicly attacked. I went to the doctor and there was no physical damage, I was perfectly healthy, and yet I was virtually emotionless with pins and needles on the right side of my brain. I could feel a sense of draining at times, had a few demonic encounters, and ever since then I have not been able to fully close my body to influences.

For example if a bad person is by me, I can feel a sense of oppression and pain and draining, but if a very religious person is around me, I feel a sense of ease and less pain.

It's been a year and it has not healed. When I smoke weed it only makes it worse, I get cold and I cannot feel emotions like I used to be able to. There is NOTHING wrong with my serotonin, in fact they said my glands were extremely healthy.

The pain is specific to experience and the nature of people. It is DEFINITELY A WEAPON USED BY THE ILLUMINATI.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1400005
United States
05/25/2011 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
You said pineal
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1399549
United States
05/25/2011 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
someone that smokes DMT everydays goes crazy period.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1394037
United States
05/30/2011 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Instead of using DMT........why not use pietersites as pendants....they are absolutely beautiful stones and shilajit as a nutritional supplement to de-calcify the pineal gland? I believe this would be the safe way to go.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1394037
United States
05/30/2011 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
oops! Forgot to mention, pietersite is pretty rare. The namibian african stones are the ones that are the real deal.
lancifer93

User ID: 1343739
Canada
05/30/2011 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the Illuminati don't want us to do dark room meditations for 10 days to stimulate the production of pinoline which is a potent MAO-i and allows N,N DMT and 5-MEO-DMT to work their wonders on our minds/hearts/souls?
Plant or Perish
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1404020
United States
05/30/2011 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
ur an idiot...you have not a fucking clue as to what ur talking about you poser
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1363652
United States
05/30/2011 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
ugh, GLPers are SO SHALLOW! can most of you see past your own nose? nope!

the bottom line is that DMT and psychedelics are neither good nor bad. they are TOOLS. a hammer can be used to build a house, or it can be used to tear one down.

likewise, DMT is a hammer on your consciousness. be careful with what you're whacking.

OP is partially right, and i happen to like his threads.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1407295
United States
05/30/2011 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
if i were in a post apocalyptic nuclear fall out and the person next to me had a vial of dmt and there wasn't enough, yes i would kill for DMT

((((((((((((((((((iving portals" to easy access of parasite astral entities. Simple like that!)))))))))))))))

what does this MEAN!?!?!?!?

What he means, is basically that DMT allows these supposed beings who live on the astral plane (the place we go when we dream) to enter our pineal glands and possess us to their will.

Crazy, I know.

Quoting: GreasySpadge

Actually, the DMT don't allow their access. The DMT damage the PINEAL GLAND, that's the astral gate. Actually, all body chakras can be attacked if weakened, but the pineal gland is the only area of body connected to TWO chakras and the most important ones: The third eye chakra and the crown chakra. Once they are weakened and damaged by drugs, you are totally open to astral attacks of any sort and purpose.

How does DMT damage the penial gland when its in you gland from birth.....edumacate you slef moran
Youmukranda
User ID: 1422720
United Kingdom
06/10/2011 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
A group of Ayhuasca users "self proclaimed" light workers, actually all jumped in bed together, lol.... and they then moved onto harder drugs.

so anyways, try at your own risk, I prefer a clean slate, me before God and the Elements.

The true ascension is accomplished without it,

Thank U !
 Quoting: ORION ALPHA

Notice that, besides the usual hallucinogens, all these shamanic necromancy rituals with medium possession, uncontrolled astral projections and stuff, are accompanied by sinister chantings, wild primitive drumming, blood sacrifices, etc. How some people DARE to say it's "consciousness awakening"???

I disagree, a good expereince with DMT or LSD, is like having a subjective discussion with someone, on where you anaylise where you need to go and what is needed to do, in order to reach higher states. I.E it may help you to start thinking on how you effect others more. For me, LSD, made me realise, that DMT, and vague visions are not the same as OBE's. Made me relaise how much more i needed to meditate as well, in order to hear that music (indescribable music) which comes from the astral plane. Saying that DMT and LSD are not useful, is like saying that someone who has a NDE has no substance is talking about other dimensions, which is clearly not true. I agree there are some people that take these foolishly, those people however, wont get very far, if they cannot look at themselves truthfully.

GLP