Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,089 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 448,748
Pageviews Today: 754,343Threads Today: 306Posts Today: 4,840
09:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

DMT drug is an Illuminati weapon to sabotage human pineal gland.

Evolving_Enigma

User ID: 1586357
United States
01/05/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: DMT drug is an Illuminati weapon to sabotage human pineal gland.
More dumb-ass misinformed bullshit from Opie.

This thread proves a little knowledge in the wrong hands can be dangerous.

Damn dude to some fucking research, DMT occurs in the human body naturally.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1379518
United States
01/05/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
on target.

i mean Jim Carey ?

are you people that fucking stupid and naive?

if he's promoting to the masses, its programming, you people are truly clueless
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8302667

So because he is a famous actor he automatically works for evil people who want to program your soul.

Thanks for sharing man, I never thought about it that way. Do you have a special brand of tin foil hat which makes you think so logically?

Lots of prominent people are interested in the powers of psychedelics and like to talk about their experiences. In fact this could have helped them achieving their success.

The occasional use of natural occuring psychedelics helped me a lot in dealing with personal issues and making choices for the good.
mrroy

User ID: 1476070
United States
01/05/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im not going to go through 7 pages of drug confessions

But I would say that this is exactly what happens when you do meth. Not dmt. but I also would be careful of interacting with any little trolls you might meet.
we're here to go
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8059917
United Kingdom
01/05/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP has took DMT and he has awakened. Now the paranoia sets in. He can now glimpse the truth although the brainwashing is thorough. OP, you just need to educate yourself, this might not be the best place to start.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8302667
United States
01/06/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
if i were in a post apocalyptic nuclear fall out and the person next to me had a vial of dmt and there wasn't enough, yes i would kill for DMT

((((((((((((((((((iving portals" to easy access of parasite astral entities. Simple like that!)))))))))))))))

what does this MEAN!?!?!?!?

What he means, is basically that DMT allows these supposed beings who live on the astral plane (the place we go when we dream) to enter our pineal glands and possess us to their will.

Crazy, I know.

Quoting: GreasySpadge

Actually, the DMT don't allow their access. The DMT damage the PINEAL GLAND, that's the astral gate. Actually, all body chakras can be attacked if weakened, but the pineal gland is the only area of body connected to TWO chakras and the most important ones: The third eye chakra and the crown chakra. Once they are weakened and damaged by drugs, you are totally open to astral attacks of any sort and purpose.
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

this
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 955590
United States
01/06/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
WOW, talk about TOTALLY FUCKING WRONG OP!

Don't spread bullshit about what you HAVE NO EXPERIENCE in whatsoever.

FU FU FU!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Moderation in all things, yet all things are permissible...although some are not as beneficial as others.

That said, I am still enjoying the effects of this past weekend's ceremony...nobody can convince me that Ayhuasca, taken in proper Native ceremony, is in ANY way bad for any of us.

It is merely training, for each individual to learn what they can all achieve naturally during intense and directed meditation. No true shaman NEEDS any of these substances for any healing, learning, or guiding...but they are all helpful shortcuts, if used properly with the best of intentions.

Cheers! (may the ignorant learn to keep it to themselves!)
 Quoting: Gannon

Is very impressive the amount of people on GLP that PRETEND to know what they are talking about to diverge the main point of discussion. Hallucinogens of any kind, "Holy Daime" Ahuasca, mushroom tea, whatever, OF ANY WAY lead to meditation. It's a LIE, an absolutely LIE. Ask to any Yogi practitioner about this. Most of these people criticizing me, don't even know what an AUTHENTIC meditation is, they had never experienced it. They reach a psychedelic trip induced by hallucinogens and act like masters of consciousness supreme wisdom. Primitive indigenous rituals have NOTHING, I said NOTHING to do with awakening of consciousness. These are just drug-induced astral projection with NO control of astral body. Don't let these disinfo shills mislead you.

this

'but but but it occurs naturally in the human body'

yea in tiny miniscule amounts you dumb fucks, just because something is natural to the body doesn't mean it's healthy or safe to take large outside doses of it, if you inject squalene, which is natural to the human body you can get gulf war syndrome, lets just hear it one more fucking idiot say

'but but but it occurs naturally in the human body'
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

FU FU FU!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 955590

another drugged out rager, notice how these druggy loons can do nothing but rage in extreme anger when faced with the truth, yea you're so open minded and enlightened from your HALLUCINATIONS, you can do nothing but lash out and hurl insults when someone has a different opinion then yours
Red Harvest

User ID: 2957565
United States
01/06/2012 02:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
1 star and neg karma for such an idiotic post. DMT is in everything naturally including your brain right now.
“Phantoms fill the skies around you.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 955590
United States
01/06/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

FU FU FU!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 955590

another drugged out rager, notice how these druggy loons can do nothing but rage in extreme anger when faced with the truth, yea you're so open minded and enlightened from your HALLUCINATIONS, you can do nothing but lash out and hurl insults when someone has a different opinion then yours
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8302667

Your beliefs about the topic are inexperienced opinions about something you have NO EXPERIENCE with whatsoever.

Keep believing the mind control drivel that rules your closed mind.

Also fuck you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10613500
United States
02/12/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
While DMT is a naturally occuring substance in the human mind and in nature, it can be consumed in excess by smoking it as a means of travelling to parallel dimensions and communicating with Jinn (demons). One of the rituals to sell ones soul to the devil requires smoking of DMT. Even other drugs like marijuana and crystal meth are used for black magic purposes. I have performed a ritual while smoking weed before. It requires special types of marijuana, which cannot be found regularly. Consumption of DMT UNNATURALLY is used for black magic, and is used by the illuminati, and has been used by civilizations since the Mesopotamian culture. The OP had an idea of the use of DMT, but you can't completely reject his ideas. You only know what you're told, and for all you know, he could be right. I witnessed people using DMT firsthand to perform black magic rituals, and I have performed various rituals, some of which involving the consumption of drugs. Why do you think that drugs distort your mind and make you think differently? For marijuana smokers, you may notice that you go into deeper thinking and sometimes change a state of mentality. That is part of marijuana's magical capabilities. Many substances are used. Don't reject any idea, no matter how stupid it may seem.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10422700
United States
02/12/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm gonna expend the energy to destroy your post, and I was gonna say I don't know y, but as I was typing it I figured it out.

If you would take the time to educate yourself about what is really goin on before you post the first bs idea or propaganda that pops into your head, you would realize that dmt has thousands of years of sanctioned shamanic use and occurs naturally in both plants and mammals.

It also maybe be one of the most valuable tools we have for healing. /Rant off, please take your bs elsewhere it is burning my eyes.

stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1106265

Damn I wish I could post a friday pic right now dayum!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1747431
United States
02/16/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

I was checking the discussion, about Jim Carreys propaganda on DST drug here:

Thread: DMT - Actor Jim Carrey describes DMT drug experience (Page 2)

and I took the conclusion that the drug buffs are still mistaking drug-induced psychedelic trips with authentic consciousness awakening. DMT, the new hype of those who praise the use of chemical substances to reach crazy states of mind/spirit, is a the brand new Illuminati mind fuck weapon, to program the users into near-death/post-death sensations and KEEP THEIR PINEAL GLAND OPEN FOR ASTRAL ATTACKS, EASY POSSESSION and stuff. But people that love to get high is too stupid to see that!

Check this video out:

In another words, they created a drug that damages the pineal gland so hard that turn people into "living portals" to easy access of parasite astral entities. Simple like that!

Idol1 bump bump bump damned

One thing on this. Raise your vibrations so that when your pineal gland is that WIDE OPEN, those on astral planes trying to suck energy and hurt you CANT. YOu are strong enough for this, just have to train your mind properly =]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15206610
United States
04/28/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a ridiculous post.
This thread should just be removed for violation of stupidity.

Damn, people just take conspiracy BS to a whole another level.
Should i also not breath just in case illuminati is poisoning the air?

Just live life. DMT is NOT a weapon to sabatoge us. DMT is the key
 Quoting: Josh 6126141

This is a ridiculous post.
This thread should just be removed for violation of stupidity.

Damn, people just take conspiracy BS to a whole another level.
Should i also not breath just in case illuminati is poisoning the air?

Just live life. DMT is NOT a weapon to sabatoge us. DMT is the key
 Quoting: Josh 6126141

i see your one of those people that just likes to get high and has not awaken open your eyes do research on the illuminati then pay close attention to dmt the spirit molecule on netflix...hi guys, ive been interested in dmt for quite some time but havent tried it. then i came across this video [link to www.youtube.com] and it speaks about extra terrestrials behind electro magnectic walls that are controlling the government and everything around us. (illuminati) then it goes foward and speaks how it is the anti christ listen closely to the video and wake up DMT is the way to communicate to the anti christ just listen closely and put 2-2 together
Marty,ushroom
User ID: 17908130
United States
06/14/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the illuminati pulls all the strings and control the government and want to use dmt to control humans and attack their pineal gland then why wouldnt they market the drug to the masses instead of making it illegal? Just keep your thoughts, energy, vibrations and mindset positive and you will be fine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6231580
United States
06/14/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

and I took the conclusion that the drug buffs are still mistaking drug-induced psychedelic trips with authentic consciousness awakening. DMT, the new hype of those who praise the use of chemical substances to reach crazy states of mind/spirit, is a the brand new Illuminati mind fuck weapon, to program the users into near-death/post-death sensations and KEEP THEIR PINEAL GLAND OPEN FOR ASTRAL ATTACKS, EASY POSSESSION and stuff. But people that love to get high is too stupid to see that!

Check this video out:

In another words, they created a drug that damages the pineal gland so hard that turn people into "living portals" to easy access of parasite astral entities. Simple like that!

Hmm. Judging by the resisitence your getting, id not only note who has a problem with this, but it is right up their alley..

soft kill.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17843205
Thailand
06/14/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm gonna expend the energy to destroy your post, and I was gonna say I don't know y, but as I was typing it I figured it out.

If you would take the time to educate yourself about what is really goin on before you post the first bs idea or propaganda that pops into your head, you would realize that dmt has thousands of years of sanctioned shamanic use and occurs naturally in both plants and mammals.

It also maybe be one of the most valuable tools we have for healing. /Rant off, please take your bs elsewhere it is burning my eyes.

stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1106265

OP! If GLP shills are promoting this shit you must be right. Run like Hell!

These mofo's is Intel everybody knows that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17734588
United States
06/14/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is obsolutely 100% right.

When someone I know did it, I saw a praying mantis type astral entitiy IMMEDIATELY completely surround his body. This stuff, just like meditation, opens you up to serious astral attack (as does meditation, yoga, and all sorts of other stuff).

Don't mess with psychs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17310479
United States
06/14/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Check this video out:

Are you fucking retarded?

You trip on DMT every night when you sleep.

"They" didn't create shit.

DMT is the most commonly found hallucinagen in the world.

Why do you research some before putting shit like this online. This is how we get so much paranoid garbage being posted here, because baffoons like you just automatically hop to conspiracy, make assumptions and post it without learning a goddamn thing. This thread is damaging to truth because of your ignorance, OP. You should be ashamed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11845542
New Zealand
06/14/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I almost fell off my chair reading this. Anti dmt people should actually try it before ejecting shit via their keyboard, dmt is definately nothing to be abused that goes with all psychedelics, if used with GOOD INTENTIONS and knowledge of the substance, i see nothing wrong. I think astral entities are more prone to attacking fearful/weakminded people, dmt just amplifies the chance of an attack. Be positive and dont judge anything youve never experienced , ok?
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 17777433
United States
06/14/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
mind control shill dumbass...when your pineal gland is open/unclogged then you yourself can assess your subconscious and both sides of your brain fire at once...when its clogged up, mind control frequencies work on your subconscious to influence your conscience behavior...your subconscious minds with clogged up pineal glands are the filing cabinets of the dark military/dark masons/and mafia...taking Manna/potassium iodide KI to keep detoxing your 3rd eye and being a vegetarian or fish with scales as your 1 meat+ veggies /fruits will unstop your 3rd eye,and free your kingdom as you yourself sit as a jesus on your temple throne....if your not taking care and making the best of your temple and kingdom ,then the military and others are borrowing it and using it...this is why the jesus symbol is a fish...fish with scales should be your last meal of many fish meals so you stay off the cross/mind control...yoda..no i'm not kidding...PS you cant drink or smoke either,the way is narrow but he who overs comes till the end(end of mind control as your 3rd eye opens to your new life)him will i give everlasting life...it is well worth killing the 2 witnesses free will and ego so after your 3rd eye opens your 2 witnesses will be renewed... as jesus in your temple you break the 7 seals/7 chakras open and the 24 elders/hours of the day throw down their crowns/sunrays at your feet...are you worthy to break your 7 seals by will power and be faithful with the 2 keys that will open heaven and shut hell...the diet and manna...takes about 6-10 months out of your life for a new heaven and earth for you....you do think thats not to long to escape a lifetime of mind control/being used dont you?....hearts

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 06/14/2012 02:38 AM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16542544
United States
06/14/2012 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is obsolutely 100% right.

When someone I know did it, I saw a praying mantis type astral entitiy IMMEDIATELY completely surround his body. This stuff, just like meditation, opens you up to serious astral attack (as does meditation, yoga, and all sorts of other stuff).

Don't mess with psychs.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17734588

sheep

YOU control YOUR EXPERIENCE. There is nothing inherently dangerous about any of those activities. It's what YOU make of it. Seek fear and you will find fear. This isn't just a principle that applies to altered states - it applies to everyday consciousness. Wake up please.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17914494
United States
06/14/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
God created the chemical Dimethyltryptamine, i have been to places here in Australia where i doubt many people have ventured, stripped bark from an Acacia tree which contains DMT, then my friend synthed it from the bark.

This chemical is NOT a creation of man.

epic fail post.

Actually YOU had an epic fail. The Dimethyltryptamine is being synthesized in labs, in some "boosted" version, to increase severally the sensations of its natural production in human body. Get the full info, otherwise you embarrasses yourself.

Every chemical that comes from nature can be made in labs, but you don't seem to be getting the point that this chemical was in nature before humans synthed it.

And the fact that it is being "boosted" as you claim, sounds like it is being done ILLEGALLY, and not under the regulation of the big pharma companies that the illuminati control.

DMT is a perception filter system, all percieved matter, is temporarily switched off, and you enter the different dimensions within this density, or the other dimensions within other densitys. You could go to a heavenly plane, or a hellish plane. DMT is a tool, placed here to be used as a sacrement. DMT and all psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve phonic structures and culturally layed down models of behavior and information processing, they open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong, and the illuminati are scared of that! that is why, in its present state, it is illegal.

lol, the illuminati does not control my pineal gland.
 Quoting: Meevinman

the illuminati also does not control the pharma industries nor are they scared. most of you people are falling for the evil illuminati propaganda. seriously if they are evil then why o why is there 100x more evil propaganda than there is good propaganda. people clain to be "awake" yet they are falling for the media propaganda. life is a game and you are a pawn. realize it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17914960
New Zealand
06/14/2012 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Dimethyltryptamine is being synthesized in labs

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1135018

this is ture

its true to the point where people are smoking it like CRACK ON THE STREETS!!!!!!
 Quoting: MirelurkMeat

lol no they are not
Captain Planet Alex

User ID: 17895596
United States
06/14/2012 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shill.Alert.
The Divinity in me bows to the Divinity in you... In other words, Namaste In lak'ech GLPeers!
God is the Captain Of My Soul. -alex
[link to newworldilluminists.com]
UseLess RepEATER
Those who know the least obey the best: G.F.

User ID: 16616472
United States
06/14/2012 04:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
This has most likely already been mentioned but: not sure about DMT, but steer clear of FLUROIDE>>>
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.....

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~H. L. Mencken~

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5321641
United Kingdom
06/14/2012 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
your entire argument is voided by the fact that it has been used for thousands of years as Ayahuasca (all natural vine extracts) in south america.

but i see the dangers in opening the pineal too quickly. without mental training and with the wrong outlook. as with all of these mind altering drugs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8414612
United States
06/14/2012 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since when did mexico get computers. And internet. Technology is spreading fast.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13993706
Germany
06/21/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is one of the most retarded threads I've seen on here for quite a while

OP: your shamanic buddies in Brasil will send lightning bolts up your arse on sight!

the the stuff you get when people haven't got a single clue what they're talking about!

DMT is one of the best things that ever happened to me, only recently, and I've been awake since 23 years now...
knowswhathestalkingab​out
User ID: 16150135
United States
06/24/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Check this video out:

you sir, have come up with the single most irrelevant piece of misinformation on the internet today, in the end the enlightened always win. so when the people in the world who are really out to get you come you won't have a goddamn chance in hell because you will never know anything about who you really are as a person, where you are going to go when you die, or the great connection between all life as one consciousnesses. just like they want you to. your buying into the global ignorance...become part of a solution, in the mean time stop polluting the internet with this crap. dmt is the single most powerful thing on the planet, it holds the ability to make everyone re-think the way they live their current lives. people have been having these experiences long before any recorded history,long before the illuminati. how would you explain society trying to keep people from discovering their pineal gland? how about you go do some research on flouride.your pineal gland is asleep, all you gotta do is wake it up from its crusty un-used state. all of your information is clearly just a kid trying to connect lines that arn't their because they look at conspiracy theorys to much on the internet, i see it all the time. you will read this and think i'm a fool who does drugs, but it doesn't matter, because their is just no excuse for how stupid you are. break away from politics, break away from religion, then you may find the determination to find out what your missing.

GLP