Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,328 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 151,188
Pageviews Today: 283,752Threads Today: 142Posts Today: 2,174
03:12 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

DMT drug is an Illuminati weapon to sabotage human pineal gland.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18503729
United States
06/24/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: DMT drug is an Illuminati weapon to sabotage human pineal gland.
stfushillstupthrd
bobbyblue
User ID: 18969831
United States
07/02/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jim Carrey wasn't even talking about DMT here you dolt... pigchef
Patrick Bateman

User ID: 18892422
United States
07/02/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like Joe Rogan's take on it better.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15404477
United States
07/02/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a heavily experienced DMT and drug user who is now working hard to stay clean and healthy i COMPLETELY AGREE!

5 starred u because ive been trying to turn my friends away from their abuse of this false revelation inducing drug

To me the high is very similar to methamphetamine though much shorter and psychedelic, but the come up, is pure adrenal gland hacking just like speed.

All these drugs are just ways to "hack" your brain and you can figure anything out if you just think about it enough, these give you information before you are ready to handle it and leave you burnt out and estranged with reality.

JUST MEDITATE! THATS IT! BREATHE! EVERYTHING IS BREATH!

Smoking DMT has to leave the brain clogged with all sorts of particles. It is just as bad as methamphetamine and ive seen terrible delusions come from this drug, its fucked up my life and some of my friends.

It is becoming more and more widespread and popular thanks to Alex Grey bullshit propaganda.

i used hard drugs from 17 to 22(current age) and ive definitely suffered from severe depression, anxiety, paranoia, laziness, poly drug addiction, legal issues, and i have weird neurological damage to where i can hardly force myself to drink a glass of water a day, i simply DO NOT REMEMBER, and can never remember on a day to day basis. Definitely "demonic" or damaging to the astral body, no matter what you want to call it, it is BAD! The revelations do not last!

MEDITATION IS THE ONLY KEY TO SPIRITUAL AWAKENING, it will reveal all in due time.

You must diet, exercise, drink water, and BREATHE!

Bathe in fresh lakes and rivers. Gaze upon candlelight and camp fires. Breathe in fresh air daily. Start a garden and eat your OWN food that GOD has provided specifically for YOU!

EARTH AIR FIRE WATER

Dont forget that this is what you need, not toxic chemical DMT made from NAPTHA AND LYE. It uses harsh chemicals in its production that should never be consumed, just like methamphetamine!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18807046
Australia
07/04/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alcohol and nicotine are the Illuminati drug weapons to sabotage human pineal gland.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18973511
Australia
07/04/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Necrothread!!!!

Why did u have to bump this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15404477
United States
07/04/2012 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
let it live if it needs life!
High Times

User ID: 19101935
Australia
07/04/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Um does that guy know it happens when you sleep, and someone should tell him
Vide Et Fortitudine
khoisansun

User ID: 18618740
South Africa
07/04/2012 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I had read this thread a year ago I would also have screamed BULLSHIT.

But times change.

I don't think it is part of the plan of the NWO to close down the pineal gland.
I do think that dmt does open one to possession.

I discovered ayahuasca a year ago.
Did a ceremony with a Brazilian shaman -
and then one with a Peruvian shaman -
and then did some Santo Daime journeys.

My prayer in the beginning was for transformation.
For awakening, for enlightenment.
I did not want to experience something that would lead me
hankering after it. In other words I did not want to set up an addiction to the beautiful images and visions that many achieve through these plant teachers.

For me, there was never any effect whatsoever, no matter what the dose.
My partner on the other hand was lured in, foot , line and sinker. Saw the creation of the universe, spun out into future galaxies, danced with the brothers and sisters of his new tribe.

And yet I have not seen healing in his case. If anything I have seen weakness, lack of care, delusion.
Our kids are looking on and shaking their heads as he moves from ceremony to ceremony.

For me these plant teachers are sacred and they do offer amazing gifts.
But if you take them more than a handful of times, then the mundane life just becomes too dull and entities do attach.

This is my personal experience.
I have heard stories of shamans throwing spells on neighboring shamans during ceremonies. You have to be very careful who you choose to take you through this near death experience.

Jason Kapheus wrote about this on Reality Sandwich and he was also shot down in pieces.
But you know in my mind this post has validity.

You want to open your pineal gland, do yoga, do pranayama, practice conscious living.
It is work, will and focus.
No short cut is going to take you there.

If the plant teachers and their effects were heavy handed oppressors you would run a mile but because they beguile you with their secrets and visions, you don't realise the danger they pose.
I wish Harmony, Love, Truth and Justice for all my brothers and sisters. With the United forces of the silent vibrations of our thoughts, we are strong, healthy and happy thus making a link of universal fraternity..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4244597
United Kingdom
07/04/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP you are retarded beyond belief, you brain NATURALLY produces DMT.. if your post was about FLOURIDE in the water though, i would agree 100%
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18706116
United States
07/04/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I learned from this thread is...

1. OP is fuckin retarded
2. DMT is not for everyone. Just because you have a bad experience with it, or someone you know has had a bad experience with it, doesn't mean it's BAD.
3. Not everyone is mentally stable enough for psychedelic drugs... it's like giving a pyromaniac a flamethrower in a room filled with methane. You can hope they don't pull the trigger but when and if they do it's gonna be a big ass explosion.
4. For all these people talking about astral possession and what not... please STFU...
5. For anyone else anti-DMT without proper FIRST HAND experience and or research... please STFU...

I hate shills and dumbasses alike... sometimes I can't tell the difference.
IMAX

User ID: 17875035
Canada
07/04/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm gonna expend the energy to destroy your post, and I was gonna say I don't know y, but as I was typing it I figured it out.

If you would take the time to educate yourself about what is really goin on before you post the first bs idea or propaganda that pops into your head, you would realize that dmt has thousands of years of sanctioned shamanic use and occurs naturally in both plants and mammals.

It also maybe be one of the most valuable tools we have for healing. /Rant off, please take your bs elsewhere it is burning my eyes.

stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1106265

bump
Imagine if there was no country
Stop the Sabre Rattlings and Wars
IMAX

User ID: 17875035
Canada
07/04/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP what have you been smoking? Can i have some too?stoner
Imagine if there was no country
Stop the Sabre Rattlings and Wars
Fatstogie

User ID: 18323101
United States
07/04/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a heavily experienced DMT and drug user who is now working hard to stay clean and healthy i COMPLETELY AGREE!

5 starred u because ive been trying to turn my friends away from their abuse of this false revelation inducing drug

To me the high is very similar to methamphetamine though much shorter and psychedelic, but the come up, is pure adrenal gland hacking just like speed.

All these drugs are just ways to "hack" your brain and you can figure anything out if you just think about it enough, these give you information before you are ready to handle it and leave you burnt out and estranged with reality.

JUST MEDITATE! THATS IT! BREATHE! EVERYTHING IS BREATH!

Smoking DMT has to leave the brain clogged with all sorts of particles. It is just as bad as methamphetamine and ive seen terrible delusions come from this drug, its fucked up my life and some of my friends.

It is becoming more and more widespread and popular thanks to Alex Grey bullshit propaganda.

i used hard drugs from 17 to 22(current age) and ive definitely suffered from severe depression, anxiety, paranoia, laziness, poly drug addiction, legal issues, and i have weird neurological damage to where i can hardly force myself to drink a glass of water a day, i simply DO NOT REMEMBER, and can never remember on a day to day basis. Definitely "demonic" or damaging to the astral body, no matter what you want to call it, it is BAD! The revelations do not last!

MEDITATION IS THE ONLY KEY TO SPIRITUAL AWAKENING, it will reveal all in due time.

You must diet, exercise, drink water, and BREATHE!

Bathe in fresh lakes and rivers. Gaze upon candlelight and camp fires. Breathe in fresh air daily. Start a garden and eat your OWN food that GOD has provided specifically for YOU!

EARTH AIR FIRE WATER

Dont forget that this is what you need, not toxic chemical DMT made from NAPTHA AND LYE. It uses harsh chemicals in its production that should never be consumed, just like methamphetamine!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15404477

See idk i agree with this. IMO its not good for the mind to be exposed to expanded states before the perception of the person is ready.

Also sorta diminishes the accomplishment of meditating to that level. Its like a cliff note of enlightenment.

Although ive also consider that it may come in to someones life as an aid or hindrance as any particular individual requires.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18960752
United States
07/04/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
:

Shaman priests in ANY culture, are NECROMANCERS!!! Get some education YOU, about what it is!! They are nothing but, puppets and slaves of astral entities, that use them to attack more ignorant slaves that need to be in touch with dead people, astral vampires, demons and all sort of parasite entities of astral dimensions. Real and genuine masters, avatars, after death, DON'T USE OTHER PEOPLE to communicate. They project their own astral body anytime, anywhere. They don't contact Shaman, contactees, channelers, mediums and all sort of voluntaries to serve as cattle to feed astral entities. Get a clue, junior!
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

Youre Stupid.
sithlord
User ID: 19223645
United States
07/09/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope the OP is aware that the body produces a natural DMT.

And during intense meditation, the body will produce large amounts of DMT naturally, allowing for psychic abilities.
This OP is a dumbass
User ID: 20637920
United States
07/27/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
If smoking DMT harmed your pineal gland. Then it would be getting hurt every night when it flushed through our body.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1286423
United States
07/27/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm gonna expend the energy to destroy your post, and I was gonna say I don't know y, but as I was typing it I figured it out.

If you would take the time to educate yourself about what is really goin on before you post the first bs idea or propaganda that pops into your head, you would realize that dmt has thousands of years of sanctioned shamanic use and occurs naturally in both plants and mammals.

It also maybe be one of the most valuable tools we have for healing. /Rant off, please take your bs elsewhere it is burning my eyes.

stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1106265

iamwith
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 20560998
United States
07/27/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
respond back with the god diet and manna/potassium iodide KI and activate the pineal gland...norespect
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 20560998
United States
07/27/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alcohol and nicotine are the Illuminati drug weapons to sabotage human pineal gland.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18807046
you left out beef,its for dinner and oh they wish you ate oscar mayer wieners,that is what they truly think you should be,cause if you ate oscar mayer wieners,then you surely wouldn't see...dont eat red meat or pork...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/27/2012 02:41 AM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20324990
United States
07/27/2012 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, your body naturally produces DMT.... as well as beta-carbolines to trigger, in/for dreaming.

Technically, each and every person in the U.S. is a schedule one drug manufacturer and user.

Technically, by the definition of law, it is against the law to dream.

Now, to up the ante and maybe make things more interesting....

I've been a meditator for decades (I think sometimes, too many). Across a gamut of disciplines, from times and places across the world.

For and from my experience, the most sophisticated would be some internal chi kungs from China.

And this is what can happen with some of them.... a person comes into control of the body's own internal chemistry set.

Which, among other things, means manufacture and use of DMT and beta-carbolines..... Controlled waking dreams...

As Lao Tzu implied, to make a point of a sort, after a particular experience... he didn't really know whether he was a butterfly dreaming he was a human or a human dreaming he was a butterfly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20635906
United Kingdom
07/27/2012 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bs op

if htis was the intenton it would be legal and easy to acquire
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20602601
United States
07/27/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15404477

First of all you should understand that your claims only pertain to your particular experience with DMT. Some people know how to employ entheogens in a beneficial manner using the proper set and setting.

Second, there are all kinds of different organic sources for administering DMT, and furthermore, there are many food-grade/organic extraction methods for extracting DMT that don't involve the use of industrial chemicals.

Third, educate yourself before you fly off the handle making retarded claims.

Fourth, yes meditation is paramount to all chemically induced spiritually. That's the one point you are right on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20503566
Belarus
07/27/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stay away from DMT and chemicals. They are no good.

Just look at all the hatred spewed out by regular junkies.

Been there done that.

Long term effects are very dangerous.

Don't change your life full of dreams and realizations to become a life of drugged junkie screaming I SAW THE LIGHT.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19611526
Australia
03/21/2013 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol, I had foresight after smoking DMT, predicted a few things before they happened/before they were said.

Haven't smoked it in 4 years, the foresights have not occurred since.

Your argument is invalid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19611526
Australia
03/21/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stay away from DMT and chemicals. They are no good.

Just look at all the hatred spewed out by regular junkies.

Been there done that.

Long term effects are very dangerous.

Don't change your life full of dreams and realizations to become a life of drugged junkie screaming I SAW THE LIGHT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20503566

Ah good, just throw DMT into the same catergory as meth and heroin.

DMT is not a "Drug", it's considered a sacrament by people who use it for spiritual purposes, do you see the same thing being said for the latter drugs that I mentioned?

Quit propagandizing, DMT is about as dangerous Oxygen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19681600
Australia
03/21/2013 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, your body naturally produces DMT.... as well as beta-carbolines to trigger, in/for dreaming.

Technically, each and every person in the U.S. is a schedule one drug manufacturer and user.

Technically, by the definition of law, it is against the law to dream.

Now, to up the ante and maybe make things more interesting....

I've been a meditator for decades (I think sometimes, too many). Across a gamut of disciplines, from times and places across the world.

For and from my experience, the most sophisticated would be some internal chi kungs from China.

And this is what can happen with some of them.... a person comes into control of the body's own internal chemistry set.

Which, among other things, means manufacture and use of DMT and beta-carbolines..... Controlled waking dreams...

As Lao Tzu implied, to make a point of a sort, after a particular experience... he didn't really know whether he was a butterfly dreaming he was a human or a human dreaming he was a butterfly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20324990

Best post in thread. Thank you man :00)))
Council on Foreign Relations

User ID: 38982770
United States
05/02/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

I was checking the discussion, about Jim Carreys propaganda on DST drug here:

Thread: DMT - Actor Jim Carrey describes DMT drug experience (Page 2)

and I took the conclusion that the drug buffs are still mistaking drug-induced psychedelic trips with authentic consciousness awakening. DMT, the new hype of those who praise the use of chemical substances to reach crazy states of mind/spirit, is a the brand new Illuminati mind fuck weapon, to program the users into near-death/post-death sensations and KEEP THEIR PINEAL GLAND OPEN FOR ASTRAL ATTACKS, EASY POSSESSION and stuff. But people that love to get high is too stupid to see that!

Check this video out:

In another words, they created a drug that damages the pineal gland so hard that turn people into "living portals" to easy access of parasite astral entities. Simple like that!

Idol1 bump bump bump damned
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

Yes, that is a very good point.

Only a complete fool looks around at this world and thinks astral entities are likely to be shiny happy gods who mean you no harm.

The problem is how do you know who to trust? How do you discern a good influence from a bad influence? What is good and what is evil?

Most people just think what's good for them personally is objectively good, they're self absorbed and selfish people and these entities target those people.

The real question you bring up is, how do astral attacks occur, and how does one repel these attacks?

Here is the real kicker, when you aren't having any fun in this life, it is easy to just give in, and let these things take over your mind, because it feels so easy, like invasion of the body snatchers, all the people say it's sooo easy, just to go to sleep and let their consciousness take over.

Here is what you must realize. An entity that gives you the will to live, that makes you truly happy, that helps you form real friendships and bonds with other human beings, that is an entity you can trust.

United States
05/02/2013 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
You should ask yourself how do you protect yourself from astral attack?

You say, 'gee, golly, why would anyone want to astrally attack me?

you ever had the urge to hate-fuck someone?

well that's exactly what an astral attack is, same thing. They wanna use you for a 'victory encounter' and once they learn to do it psychicly, ohhh boy. Just think of the simpsons episode where everyone is given a button to shock eachother.

You see they do experiments on mice, to see what drives them insane, they put the bully mouse in there with them and the bully mouse bullies them til they are all depressed. They measure the number of 'defeat encounters' and study the rats biochemistry/stress hormones.

The flip side of that is that the bully mouse, gets happier and happier, with each 'victory encounter'.

And this pretty much sums up the psychology of people.

Take Joe Rogan, he's got this killer instinct to beat people down, to have victory encounters. He slams the christian priest for not being open minded to Muslims, then does skits where he is humiliating stupid muslims and their beliefs. You see, it's about winning.

When you learn to see someone who is weak, and you learn how to give power, instead of take it. You make yourself weaker, out of love, and you take a chance, because most of them will just use that power to attack you when you become weak.

United States
05/02/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
everytime you 'curse' you really are casting a mental curse of hatred.

'fuck you' being the most common, obvious CURSE that you are casting upon someone.

Calling someone a 'bitch' is the same thing. It's an expression of the will, formed into words and 'created', attempted to bring into reality. By forming the words, and saying them, you have expressed a will to manifest them to a degree greater than merely thinking them.

But even thinking them affects our reality, puts us all into the hate-slavery we all live under.

Those big obelisks everywhere, that's the devil's hate-fuck spell on you.

It's more than the fear of rape, it's the fear of spiritual death, eternal spiritual death.

Think about how much people fear physical death. There is another part of your psyche that fears spiritual death much more, those people who have souls. That is what the fear of the supernatural is. And just like the fear of physical pain, fear of supernatural evil is there for a purpose, to guard you against something really, really, really bad.

GLP