Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,021 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 863,390
Pageviews Today: 1,536,127Threads Today: 651Posts Today: 11,517
05:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

DMT drug is an Illuminati weapon to sabotage human pineal gland.

Council on Foreign Relations

User ID: 38982770
United States
05/02/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: DMT drug is an Illuminati weapon to sabotage human pineal gland.
of course the mind fuck God puts on all of you is the fact that you are programmed to beat your opponents. you have no choice, no free will, no more than you have a choice about wanting to have sex.

So Joe Rogan feels the desire to kick someone's ass, and then feels ashamed, which I have to admit, is enough to make anyone hate God. You SHOULD hate God, what an asshole.

Once you become aware of the program running inside your heads, what should you decide to do? Do you wanna be a robot? The choice is yours.

Council on Foreign Relations

User ID: 38982770
United States
05/02/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
is it our pride that condemns us, or our shame?

are we ashamed of winning the game, or ashamed of losing the game? Or ashamed that we don't see that it isn't a game? It's life or death. If we don't find a reason to live, we will die...forever.
Ben
User ID: 22744664
United States
05/05/2013 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP might have a point. Yeah, it occurs in the human body. It gets released WHEN IT SUPPOSED TO and in a DOSE BY AND FOR YOU SPECIFICALLY. Shutting down the pineal is for one segment- this is to attack THE SEEKERS who would end up activating anyway. You cant just hack that shit and not think you got to compensate for the discipline and hard work you skipped. There aint no shortcuts. Dumb western mind cant conceive that maybe you need to get your root and your heart right before you go dallying. Also, stop using this shaman copout. Shaman didnt have t.v.s, I-Phones and God knows what uploading to their fields from EMP. This microwave mystic is gonna get some..no.... a lot of yall fucked up. Go through the wrong door and "you" aint coming back....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38877479
United States
05/05/2013 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're an idiot. DMT use is not "new" and it most certainly has little if anything to do with the illuminati.
Billy-X

User ID: 39053568
Australia
05/05/2013 04:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
In another words, they created a drug that damages the pineal gland so hard that turn people into "living portals" to easy access of parasite astral entities. Simple like that!

Idol1 bump bump bump damned
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

You really are fucking stupid & have no grasp of reality, chemistry or organics do you...

"They" did not create anything, DMT (N,N-dimethytryptamine) is a naturally occurring chemical found in a large variety of plants. How the fuck can these so called people create something that is natural? Care to explain.
Shez
User ID: 25712077
United Kingdom
05/05/2013 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently giraffes produce a lot of it, anyway not many people can comment on its effects unless they've taken it. Seems to head fucking for me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16296964
United States
06/13/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP might have a point. Yeah, it occurs in the human body. It gets released WHEN IT SUPPOSED TO and in a DOSE BY AND FOR YOU SPECIFICALLY. Shutting down the pineal is for one segment- this is to attack THE SEEKERS who would end up activating anyway. You cant just hack that shit and not think you got to compensate for the discipline and hard work you skipped. There aint no shortcuts. Dumb western mind cant conceive that maybe you need to get your root and your heart right before you go dallying. Also, stop using this shaman copout. Shaman didnt have t.v.s, I-Phones and God knows what uploading to their fields from EMP. This microwave mystic is gonna get some..no.... a lot of yall fucked up. Go through the wrong door and "you" aint coming back....
 Quoting: Ben 22744664

bumping this post..

But uhh anyway, ever hear of adrenachrome? ever watch fear and loathing? they do satanic rituals, and the FEAR of the victim makes the adrenaline gland ACTIVATE and then they bottle it and sell it in black markets for ALOT, then retards take it and see satan and shit...
trthskr
User ID: 34519275
United States
07/29/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
oooook.. so, im not going to comment on ALL this.. but
nobody is stealing brains for pineal glands, unless its strictly for research purposes.. because when a body is dead, the brain has already been flooded with DMT. so stealing a 'dead' pineal gland would be fairly pointless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
07/29/2013 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

A reasonable argument.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44372352
United States
07/31/2013 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

RegDMT user here. Not only have certain things have gone from conceptual understanding to experiential knowing.

It has enhanced and deepened my ability to meditate naturally.

DMT is not a means unto itself, it is a tool. And used properly, these crackpot theories become hilarious to one who has a lot of experience with the chemical.

It has enriched my spiritual life.

Intention is everything.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69434985
Brazil
06/06/2015 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had 2 experiences with DMT this week. Everything I know is that I am scared and feel deeply invaded. In those minutes I really knew that something evil was there, something trying to dominate me, as my fellows who were totally into it. It is like a portal I have opened without understanding who, or what was there, trying to come and invade my body and mind, and I have no idea with witch proposals . Once I told my friends that that wasn't for me, they were kind of totally freakin' out and tried for hours to convence me that if I had a bad trip is because of my ego, my state of mind, witch I totally desagree, since I am a buddhist artist and my references and expressions are pretty much full of harmony, love and compassion. I felt that experience evil, something like a vampire land, with a kind of marketing to make you believe on it as something right, and I knew I have a made a mistake, even thought I tryed a second time, and at this point I knew that was something I have to be away, hoping that is not late. Yesterday before i got to sleep I remembered clearly the energy and images of the DMT trip, sounds, malicious, and felt this portal, inner or outer, wasn't closed, witch makes me realize that wasn't true that the trip stops completely in 7 minutes. Nobody can describe what is this drug, no image in internet really makes the right picture os it, it looks so fractal and beatiful, but the real trip is alien, with no love and kindness, but is anounced as something natural, healing, divine. Well, I think nature is wiser in not making this states naturally coming within our genetic program, nature the way we know is far more beautiful and full of love and light than this voodoo alien invasion of our minds. Be careful!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69165775
United States
06/06/2015 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fake.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69133245
Canada
06/06/2015 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
The brain produces DMT and so do many plants. It is not even technically a drug. Illuminati did not create DMT. Nature aka God did... It was around long before humans were. So were psilocybin mushrooms. Nice try though.

DMT is like mysticism. It doesn't hurt you physically, but can make you insane if you aren't able to handle it. As the saying goes, the mystic swims in the same water the psychotic drowns in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 64197669
Canada
06/06/2015 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would have to agree loosely. There is no need for drugs to expand your awareness - meditation is the proper path.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69875969
Estonia
07/27/2015 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The brain produces DMT and so do many plants. It is not even technically a drug. Illuminati did not create DMT. Nature aka God did... It was around long before humans were. So were psilocybin mushrooms. Nice try though.

DMT is like mysticism. It doesn't hurt you physically, but can make you insane if you aren't able to handle it. As the saying goes, the mystic swims in the same water the psychotic drowns in.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69133245

brain does not produce dmt! do ur reasearch!

GLP