Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,487 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 478,414
Pageviews Today: 812,633Threads Today: 352Posts Today: 5,360
10:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

INTENSIVE GREAT CHANGE EVENTS - IGCE ...in Progressing Globally. Time period: 2002 - 2022

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 497757
United States
11/04/2010 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: INTENSIVE GREAT CHANGE EVENTS - IGCE ...in Progressing Globally. Time period: 2002 - 2022
bump
Bowhunter
User ID: 1146112
United States
11/04/2010 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: INTENSIVE GREAT CHANGE EVENTS - IGCE ...in Progressing Globally. Time period: 2002 - 2022
Welcome.

Here is a proposal for everyone.

For history check after of this Zero point date and events after it.

From November 5th, 2010 maybe here - on this very thread - people should post some chronicles of global events and personal experiences in private lifes. By each date.

After that maybe in two-three months should be done some recapitulation for all to see, if OP was right.

Just a proposal. Free will.

Be well and good luck. It's a positive change, but turbulent one, by days, weeks, months... IGCE.

All the best...

_
 Quoting: ILLUMINATOR

bump
Pakal

User ID: 1152460
Mexico
11/04/2010 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sync. Not intentional. Last two posts time.

All comes into time-space sync. Spiral Time, Perfect Time = Kairos.

Yes, Pakal & all; we'll see soon. You'll see soon. Be prepared in Spirit/Soul._

I know, thanks my friend! Time to go with the flow...

We go with the flow and open ourselves to receive = great awakening.

We resist the natural process = great catastrophe.

peace
germanbini

User ID: 934453
United States
11/05/2010 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
eight minutes until it's November 5th here - I'm heading for bed, hope to see you in the morning! :)
Life is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy to those who feel. - Horace Walpole
SH
User ID: 590690
Cyprus
11/05/2010 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Idol1

I'll confirm the Zero Point for today, 5th November.

Mechanically, I am 'guessing' it works like this:

You put a long line of causation into the days preceding the zero point. They enter the zero point, which is located at the heart of the sun. They 'process' there a while (7 days?). Then the exit, or expression, process begins.

Thus, 5th November 2010 would be the single day when the Sun's heart, centre or bindu, opens.

SH.
falseflag
User ID: 1105123
United States
11/05/2010 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember Remember the 5th of November the gunpowder treason plot.
5a dance lmao ohappy
Sempre

User ID: 1118736
Australia
11/05/2010 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thankyou.
♥
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153137
Austria
11/05/2010 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I confirm zero point and I feel myself as good as ever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153286
United States
11/05/2010 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing unusual yet except for the nice sunrise right now. The clouds look nice too
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153277
United States
11/05/2010 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
yawn Just another day like any other.
Darza

User ID: 1005014
Netherlands
11/05/2010 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the Op had a IGCE?
ILLUMINATOR  (OP)

User ID: 1153360
Slovenia
11/05/2010 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by ILLUMINATOR on 06/09/2015 12:22 PM
Thus spoke ILLUMINATOR

Exclusive test-mission (simulation, experiment, probe,) on GLP: 2009... test/simulation re public acceptance of the subject - Annasann Mission - & OP.
Cultural Anthropology study.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1010138
Ukraine
11/05/2010 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
5th November is over.. and nothing happened, like with all other "predictions"
i rise my
bsflag
Pakal

User ID: 1152941
Mexico
11/05/2010 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sync. Not intentional. Last two posts time.

All comes into time-space sync. Spiral Time, Perfect Time = Kairos.

Yes, Pakal & all; we'll see soon. You'll see soon. Be prepared in Spirit/Soul._

I know, thanks my friend! Time to go with the flow...

We go with the flow and open ourselves to receive = great awakening.

We resist the natural process = great catastrophe.

peace
 Quoting: Pakal

bump
Bowhunter
United States
11/05/2010 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sad people still wait for doom and gloom.:-(

This morning "I" awoke to the reality that "my" husband may
choose another path, one without "me". "He" asked "me" last night before bed if things could ever be like they used to be? That was/is not hard to answere, because things can never be the same, not with the knowledge "we" now have. "He" immediatley took offense to "my" words. "I" said "we" could be happy in a new way, just not like the past. "I" don't think "he" understood. "I" love "my" husband, and "I" need "his" support in what "I" have chosen and what has chosen "me", Mission Annasann, for Humanity. And what "I" have to do in the future, "I" do for Love of "them", "my" Family...:-)Hope "they" can endure and remain with "me". Time will tell.

As far as catastrophic events. "We" can not know. It does not really work that way, only GOD/Divine knows that. But what "we" do know and have told "you", is that now is a time of Spiritual matter, and "it" comes from Above to below.
Those who are of purest, "I" guess "you" could say, will have better understanding. "My" perception of what Illuminator has said is like the feminine spirit, called from some, wisdom or sophia....so during these days "I" think "we" will be Blessed with more knowledge and wisdom.
"I" also think that if "you" are on a lower energy level, that "you" may attract that as well. Just "my" thoughts, and "I'm" still learning more everyday. "i" hope to learn enough so that "I" can help as many others as "I" possibly can.

So "we" invite and and all to a way to Annasann...:-)
[link to www.annasann.org]

Grace
Bowhunter
United States
11/05/2010 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
What, is everbody speechless again?...:-)
60 views and no replies?

See, when "you" find out that how powerful "your" thoughts, words and actions are, how can "you" not teach "others" the same. "I" know this wisdom has been suppressed, one so simple yet searched for, one lost but yet found. Yes, people will have to learn to balance their thoughts, words and actions, to be more centered, one heart, unlike the time/space of past. So, the goal here is to balance the scales.
Pakal

User ID: 1153478
Mexico
11/05/2010 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS???

I am Nabara of the Pleiadian High council and I come with words of love and compassion. We of the Federation of Planets are now prepared to by pass the governments of your world and reveal to the populations the truth of our existence. It is long over due but we hoped to have your governments approval. This did not happen because they wish to conintue to deny our existence.

We take matters into our own hands and will now start appearing in your skies for many to see all over the planet. Our purpose in doing this is not to save you from yourselves, but to show that your governments have kept secrets from you. They know we exist. They have our technology and use it for their own purposes and not for the benefit of all.

We show ourselves only. We will not make contact, you are not ready for that at this time. Believe that we do not wish to do more than let you know, without doubt, that we exist.

I am Nabara of the Pleiadian High council and I bring you love and greetings from the Federation.

[link to lightworkers.org]

peace
germanbini

User ID: 808235
United States
11/05/2010 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is just sad. :(
Life is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy to those who feel. - Horace Walpole
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153501
Austria
11/05/2010 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
What, is everbody speechless again?...:-)
60 views and no replies?

See, when "you" find out that how powerful "your" thoughts, words and actions are, how can "you" not teach "others" the same. "I" know this wisdom has been suppressed, one so simple yet searched for, one lost but yet found. Yes, people will have to learn to balance their thoughts, words and actions, to be more centered, one heart, unlike the time/space of past. So, the goal here is to balance the scales.
 Quoting: Bowhunter 1146112

What should I answer? It will be deleted anyway. The only thing I could say is that I am not speaking of myself in quotes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153501
Austria
11/05/2010 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS???

I am Nabara of the Pleiadian High council and I come with words of love and compassion. We of the Federation of Planets are now prepared to by pass the governments of your world and reveal to the populations the truth of our existence. It is long over due but we hoped to have your governments approval. This did not happen because they wish to conintue to deny our existence.

We take matters into our own hands and will now start appearing in your skies for many to see all over the planet. Our purpose in doing this is not to save you from yourselves, but to show that your governments have kept secrets from you. They know we exist. They have our technology and use it for their own purposes and not for the benefit of all.

We show ourselves only. We will not make contact, you are not ready for that at this time. Believe that we do not wish to do more than let you know, without doubt, that we exist.

I am Nabara of the Pleiadian High council and I bring you love and greetings from the Federation.

[link to lightworkers.org]

peace
 Quoting: Pakal

You will know that the Illuminator will have seen it when it is gone. You have yet to see what he thinks of pleiadians and aliens.
Bowhunter
United States
11/05/2010 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not the Quotes again..... :-) :another do:

Hi Nut....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152279
United States
11/05/2010 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
we all feel things coming. some of us have been accepting this and talking freely and imagining the possibilites both good and bad. yet some feel something coming but still shoot down every idea and possibility. These events and feelings whether they happen or not are not important. what is important is what happens inside of you as each moment unfolds. What you feel when you hear these ideas and opinions. Who you are the next day and what you choose to do with your life, time and energy after experiencing each moment, word, though, feeling. Everything. Is anything happening to you or for you or are you just waiting as you deny all possibilities for change both good and bad....and what is good or bad anyway if all is known and all is under a plan.

my unfolding has been getting much more intense and rapid over the past year. Karma is almost instant, syncros many and close together, timing perfect yet unpredictable.

I use entheogens along my path and process from time to time. Recently my dreams, waking life and psychedelic journeys have been overlapping and helping create each other. I had a dream one night where i stabbed myself in the belly 5 times. My girlfriend asked me to do it to her. I woke up not knowing what it meant. The next night I took a hit of LSD. I was told that 5 stab wounds meant 5 days. and after the trip i felt as if a chapter was ending a new one is starting. This also goes in line with the new astrological transit and the start of a new period in the 6th day of the mayan calendar.

5 days would be the night of the 4th going into the 5th. It just so happened that last night ended up being the first night in a new place with my girlfriend and we were given another hit of LSD. Then last night it was 8 hours of heavy filtering in my brain and feeling of the energies around me.

I have not left the house yet today but i know when i do it is a start of a brand new way that we will not completely feel or understand until some more unfolding.

There are waves of invisible energy carrying information all around us just as how we are now transmitting our thoughts via the internet, cell phones, wifi and satellites. There are waves of info coming at us and being picked up by us and just because we dont see it does not mean it is not there. Let it engulf you. Be absorbed.

AOI
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153561
Spain
11/05/2010 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, are you male or female?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1141970

Why does that matter?
Nothing New
User ID: 1153586
Canada
11/05/2010 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing happened.

Chalk up another person who is marked for his inaccuracy.

We are watching!
Bowhunter
United States
11/05/2010 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing happened.

Chalk up another person who is marked for his inaccuracy.

We are watching!
 Quoting: Nothing New 1153586

if you just insist on a particular event....here ya go

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

now, are you happy???

Can you leave some empty space, without material ego, for some spiritual matter, because if there's no space/time for it, it cannot come from Above to below in you. ;-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153593
United States
11/05/2010 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
TIMBER!!! Another one bites the dust! A nothing day.
Bowhunter
United States
11/05/2010 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
TIMBER!!! Another one bites the dust! A nothing day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1153593

you lack understanding of this thread, as many do.

Wish you well...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153630
Austria
11/05/2010 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not the Quotes again..... :-) :another do:

Hi Nut....
 Quoting: Bowhunter 1146112

Hi Bowhunter!
Angel
User ID: 754381
United States
11/05/2010 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
NOV 5 IS 777 DAYS FROM 12-21-2012

That means the next 111 days counting from 777 days to 666 days from 12-21-2012 will be a hell on earth?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153784
United States
11/05/2010 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, I am a Big Fool.

Big Aleph.

Judge after November 5th, 2010 +7 days.

_

oh yeah, be sure to add those 7 extra days OP.... thats a epic fail right their...

bsflag bsflag bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 590942

I have a feeling Illuminator actually has a source of information that 99% of the people discrediting this thread will never have access to.

Something is happening right now. It has started today and the cataclysms that will follow will stun everyone, but especially the ones who laughed in the face of what is possible.

GLP