Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,794 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 359,219
Pageviews Today: 566,508Threads Today: 194Posts Today: 2,798
07:08 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Update!!!!! - Ufo's Over Lake Erie - Ten Consecutive Night's In A Row - Cleveland

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1142978
United States
10/26/2010 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Update!!!!! - Ufo's Over Lake Erie - Ten Consecutive Night's In A Row - Cleveland

The UFO sightings at Euclid, Ohio, continues now for the ninth day in a row, as reported by MSNBC reporter David Schuster.

With the news spreading on this consistent sighting over more than one week, people are apparently camping out along the banks of Lake Erie to watch.

The UFO is a single ball of light in the night sky that is showing movement and witnesses at the scene say that the object is changing color.

Schuster interviewed British Ufologist Nick Pope for this report, who agrees that the sighting is very unusual. Schuster contacted both the FAA and the military, and cannot find a manmade explanation for this sighting.

Pope says that further investigation must be done to rule out other natural or mannade explanations.

If you are near this location or have witnessed this UFO, please comment here on what you are seeing. As of Friday afternoon, no witness in that area has filed a report with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON)

Here is the update...

Actual E-mail from Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies Investigator regarding MUFON report these Orbs of light were only Airplanes and the Lake Erie UFO's.

"In Regards to the Lights over Lake Erie I am not absolutely convinced that they are coming from conventional aircraft.As an investigator I must be completly objective with any UFO's reported which has multiple witnesses. BAASS employees are paid professionals, all the investigators are former law enforcement detectives who have a higher level set of skills and experience.MUFON Takes anyone who pays the money and passes the test and works for free. That does not make them a credible source for information for me to except they're conclusions."

- Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies Investigator

'Lake Erie Lights' Videographer Claims Coercion By Bigelow Operative

Friday night on The Alien Agenda radio, both Eugene Erlikh and Michael Lee Hill were featured on the show. Both had filmed unknown multicolored orb/craft over Lake Erie and coincidentally live within 5 minutes of each other in Cleveland. Michael's videos go further back to 2006 and Eugene's are more recent. On April 6, 2010 Michael and Eugene unknowingly and simultaneously filmed similar multicolored orb/craft on the same night and at the same time or within minutes of each other. Both videographers made this discovery just yesterday as well.

According to Erlikh, at approximately 6:45pm EST, on Thursday night (April 8, 2010) a private telephone call came into his residence. Eugene answered and the man on the other end assumed to know it was Eugene and called him by name. The man identified himself as a member of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies. He did give his name and email that is, in fact, linked to the BAASS.ORG domain name. He asked Eugene a number of questions pertaining to the sightings over Lake Erie. The man then demanded Eugene give up the exact coordinates of the location the lights are appearing. When Eugene questioned the man, he stated he knew the lights were not terrestrial or from this planet and there's big money involved in obtaining that technology. He instructed Eugene to email him the coordinates. Eugene immediately hung up the telephone.

The first video was made by Michael Lee Hill on April 6th, 2010 and the second was made by Eugene Erlikh on the same night at approximately the same time

Jaime Maussan - UFO sightings over Lake Erie Pt. I

Jaime Maussan - UFO sightings over Lake Erie Pt. II

Here the two full UFO clips I filmed over Lake Erie that were featured in this Mexican news broadcast...

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Two_Lake_Erie_UFOs​_-_Featured_on_History_Channels_UFO_Hunters?id=f2588878a9d074​05083

This recent Lake Erie UFO Wave is nothing new, Here is something though that needs to be taken into account.

One of these Orbs of Light/Plasma flew off Lake Erie in 2007 and hovered above the Key Bank Building in Downtown Cleveland for 20 minutes during a PEACE RALLY.

Here is the CBS news clip regarding that UFO EVENT.

Cleveland UFO over Key building, stabilized.mp4

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/26/2010 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Update!!!!! - Ufo's Over Lake Erie - Ten Consecutive Night's In A Row - Cleveland
1dpanic
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/26/2010 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Update!!!!! - Ufo's Over Lake Erie - Ten Consecutive Night's In A Row - Cleveland
looks like the same thing as over NY and shown in this thread...

Thread: Update!!! - These fleets of Orbs of Light UFO's are showing up worldwide right now, need proof?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/28/2010 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/28/2010 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/29/2010 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
This GLP thread linked from Official Whitley Strieber Unknown Country web site!
[link to www.unknowncountry.com]

UFOs return to Lake Erie.
Thread: Update!!!!! - Ufo's Over Lake Erie - Ten Consecutive Night's In A Row - Cleveland

Peace,
Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 977661
United States
10/29/2010 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your title made me laugh.

Ufo's ?

Night's ?

consecutive = in a row
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/29/2010 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your title made me laugh.

Ufo's ?

Night's ?

consecutive = in a row
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 977661

Glad you are so easily amused

laugh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1146235
United States
10/29/2010 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
ItsPat
User ID: 1143819
United States
10/29/2010 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Absolutely believe this -- My boyfriend and I witnessed them first hand here in Michigan about a month ago. He called me outside (he used to think I was nuts when he first found out I was into things other than Jersey Shore and clothes bahahah) -- Anyways, we witnessed literally five to seven directly over our house. I'm in SE Michigan, so it was strange because it's a suburban area.

I'd almost not believe it myself if it weren't for my boyfriend's serious belief in what we both saw that night too. I've always been into finding out what's going on, but I'm in no way religious -- just extremely open minded. I think it's rather ignorant people are ignoring these signs cause damn they're everywhere; especially the past few days.

Oh well, can't wait to see how thiiiiis unfolds. 5a
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2010 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Absolutely believe this -- My boyfriend and I witnessed them first hand here in Michigan about a month ago. He called me outside (he used to think I was nuts when he first found out I was into things other than Jersey Shore and clothes bahahah) -- Anyways, we witnessed literally five to seven directly over our house. I'm in SE Michigan, so it was strange because it's a suburban area.

I'd almost not believe it myself if it weren't for my boyfriend's serious belief in what we both saw that night too. I've always been into finding out what's going on, but I'm in no way religious -- just extremely open minded. I think it's rather ignorant people are ignoring these signs cause damn they're everywhere; especially the past few days.

Oh well, can't wait to see how thiiiiis unfolds. 5a
 Quoting: ItsPat 1143819

hf
Dread Pirate Roberts

User ID: 1140664
United States
10/29/2010 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
the sightings occurred last March. Are they still occurring?

[link to wn.com]
"From that time Jesus began to preach and say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." Matthew 4:17
why
User ID: 1096833
United States
10/29/2010 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
someone has obviously been putting on a show the past couple weeks...
unspoken411

User ID: 773042
United States
10/29/2010 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wish I could be there to check this out firsthand:/
Nice thread OP-
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 904314
Canada
10/29/2010 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
cloverville
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1063760
United Kingdom
10/29/2010 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsmeter2
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2010 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can now go on the record and tell you everything revealed in the below Article regarding Bigelow becoming involved and interested in the Lake Erie UFO is 100% Accurate, I am now in contact with the same Bigelow UFO Investigator mentioned in this article. He has revealed much to me about how this Activity is also now ...over Niagrara Falls, Utah, New York, UK, PA, ETc., worldwide explains it best. He said there are Hot Spots which are actually open Portals into other Diminsional realms, Lake Erie is one of these Hot Spots he has revealed to me. Anyhow, here is the article on all of this.

[link to naturalplane.blogspot.com]

Actual E-mail from Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies Investigator regarding MUFON and the Lake Erie UFO's.

"In Regards to the Lights over Lake Erie I am not absolutely convinced that they are coming from conventional aircraft.As an investigator I must be completly objective with any UFO's reported which has multiple witnesses. BAASS employees are paid professionals, all the investigators are former law enforcement detectives who have a higher level set of skills and experience.MUFON Takes anyone who pays the money and passes the test and works for free. That does not make them a credible source for information for me to except they're conclusions."

Recent UFOs Over Lake Erie....Look Familiar?

NOW THE MICHAEL LEE HILL VIDEOS

Michael Lee Hill has posted new UFO video, shot over Lake Erie and similar to his initial video which has been seen on Fox News, CBS and several major paranormal websites. Hill's previous video has also appeared in UFO's Unplugged with Dan Aykroyd and David Sereda's film "From Here to Andromeda".

Flashing orbs over Lake Erie 9-18-2007
The first video is probably the best of the four.

Source - [link to naturalplane.blogspot.com]

Major Lake Erie UFO Power Plant Connection with Video and massive back story.

This is my favorite recent clip filmed this year of a low Triangle fly over my head in a no fly zone! Read video discription for more info, This is not zoomed in at all so it's better to watch it in Full Screen.

[link to www.youtube.com]

In the background of that video, those Tall lights that the triangle UFO just flew over are Eastlake CEI Power Plant which is also located right on the shores of Lake Erie.

Since 911 this is a resticted fly zone which was proven by the History Chanell UFO Hunters. Eastlake CEI Power Plant is also where the Black out of most of Northern America & Canada a few years back to was traced back to.

[link to www.nerc.com]
[link to marylandenergyreport.org]

I was told by an Insider that the largest underground base in the world is located under lake erie which the massive salt beds under the Lake makes it the easiest place to build.

Slow Motion frame by frame from above clip, check out the colors in fullscreen!

This is also the video Jaime Maussan recently broadcast over Mexico TV recently, Jaime Maussan is also the head of the Mexico Mufon. here's that news clip,

I have more, hang on...Want to know what else happened with this exact same Eastlake CEI Power Plant? It's also the location of the Famous 1988 Eastlake Triangle!

Here is that proof, I will give a link to a unknown interview with the 1988 witness, pay close attention to when she decribed what she witnessed back in 1988, it's the same objects I have filmed myself!

This activity over lake Erie is not anything new and this proves it.

[link to www.ufoera.com]

On March 26, 1988, two civilian witnesses to the Eastlake UFOs (W1 Sheila Baker and her husband W2) who were on the beach with the Coast Guard March 4, 1988 were interviewed. The following is a partial transcript of that interview, conducted by Dale Wedge (DW) and Rick Dell'Aquila (RD).

Several other witnesses have also been interviewd and photographic evidence has been obtained. To date, however , the Coast Guard has refused further information or interviews of its personnel concerning the UFO sighting that night near the CEI electric power plant. The
investigation continues.

This is all new research of mine, I have been piecing these puzzle pieces together mainly because I am smack dab in the middle of it. I have so much research on all the activity over this Lake Erie Activity going back into the mid 1800's in actual Cleveland Newspapers, people were wittnessing these Orbs of FIRE out over the lake, They called them "Wizard Lights".

There was a huge story right here long before these beings ever made contact with me. That is cool :-)

Sheila Baker 1988 Eastlake UFO Witness

RD - When you say "we"--who else was there with you?

Sheila Baker (1988 Eastlake UFO Witness) - "My husband and my kids. So I was looking at it from here and I said to my husband, "Well, maybe I'm nu...ts, I don't know, but let's call Sue," who lives across the street, "and see if she sees the same thing that we do."

"So I did, I called her and her and her son went outside and they saw the same thing and we kept hearing this noise at the lake and that really scared us because, like I said, the lake doesn't make noises like that."

"We watched it most of the evening and when it started
to come down, we all got real curious and we all went back down."

Sue drove down to the beach and she saw it with her son and her husband thinks she's totally "cracked-up." (Laughter.)

But they all did. Everybody thinks, you know, we didn't see what we did. So now we get down there and the thing's starting to land. You could see like red and blue lights and they said they were planets and gasses and nonsense like that, but they were actual lights starting to flutter. But before this, while it was still in the sky, there were like little triangle "planes", about, there were, we counted about five--we weren't sure if there were five or six, but we counted five of them that were running back and forth. They were going up and down, like hovering. They didn't make any noise, but they were going REALLY fast across the sky and by this time the Coast Guard was down there.

I had called the Coast Guard, I would say at least twelve times and they kept telling me, "Well, your crazy and nothing's wrong...

(Phone call interrruption).

DW Pause for phone call.

DW Okay, we're back on.

Sheila Baker W1 - So now what had happened was these planes were like, looked like they had come out of it, because they came out of nowhere. We saw them come out...I don't know if it was on the side or on the front of it, but you could tell they came out of it because they were real litte. They looked like little yellow triangles. They were real bright and went super, super fast.

They went up and down like this, instead of, you know how a plane goes this way? Well, they were going up and down and like diagonally at it and they were hovering around it and then they started shooting out toward the lake and this time the Coast Guard saw all this because that's when they sent their people out when these little planes started
appearing. And when they got down here, they saw these things and they were coming real close to the coastline. That's when these kids were getting scared.

RD When you say "kids," do you mean Coast Guard personnel?

Sheila Baker W1 - Yeah, they were young boys. They were real scared and we got REALLY scared beacuse we were right down on the beach there and we figured the coastline that would be it. We were afraid they would attack their truck, because their truck had lights on it. So w e told them, "Turn off your lights." Because the more they kept coming closer and closer to the lights of the truck, because the truck was parked on the hill. There's like a little hill over there. They could see the lights, because they seemed to be coming at the lights. And so we had them shut their lights off because we were scared. You never know what was going to go on. We didn't know what was in these ships or planes or whatever they were because we couldn't tell, but I've never seen a yellow triangle fly around the sky.

RD It was yellow?

Sheila Baker W 1 Yeah. Bright, REAL BRIGHT. It looked like a light. That's what it looked like. It looked like a bright light. You know how a car light you'd have? It looked just like that, but it glowed. It was
yellow.

- Sheila Baker 1988 Eastlake UFO Witness 

Interesting letter I received from a Military Industrial Complex Insider.

Michael, I`m termed a sub contractor (W.S.F.M) (Note - These folks make pilotless drones for fire fighting with NASA)

[link to ntrs.nasa.gov]

More of Boyd Bushmans revelations are being run through several labs/tests as we speak Michael, you will be kept up to speed.

(Note - This individual is speaking about Senior Scientist for Lockheed Martin Boyd Bushman's testimony from David Sereda's & my film From Here To Andromeda - [link to www.fromheretoandromeda.com] )

You will have no doubts by now Michael that the intelligences associated with the orbs selected you, just as you have since become aware that the intelligence agencies know this also but, are at a loss what to do about it.All are awaiting the orbs associated intelligences moves unfold via interaction with you.

Part of the reason of your selection was your frame of mind , you exihibited/transmitted neither fear nor anger, painful to these orb intelligences and much magnified, to what may be imagined.

Your enthusiasm to transmit your encounters is also factor.

It is no coincedence that you are witnessing and recording the complete range of UK Ministry Of Defence phenomena, there is motive and close/direct & mental encounters which I believe will be revealed soon.

- (W.S.F.M) sub contractor
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2010 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2010 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
This recent Lake Erie UFO Wave is nothing new, Here is something though that needs to be taken into account.

One of these Orbs of Light/Plasma that have been "miss-identified" as planes recently, Well one of these Orbs of Light/Plasma flew off Lake Erie in 2007 and hovered above the Key Bank Building in Downtown Cleveland for 20 minutes during a PEACE RALLY.

Here is the CBS news clip regarding that UFO EVENT.

Cleveland UFO over Key building, stabilized.mp4

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2010 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to strangegrub.blogspot.com]

Lake Erie: UFOs, Alien Bases, and the Wizard Lights

An article in this morning's Cleveland, Ohio Plain Dealer, concerning UFOs and alleged alien bases in the vicinity of Lake Erie, called to mind a couple of articles in my collection, from the 1860s, addressing strange, luminous phenomena on/over the lake. The first, from 1860, is a short article from the Scientific American of that day, covering a report from the Cleveland, Herald, that notes a report of a ship burning out on the lake, when in fact no ship was burning. The second article I include is from the Brooklyn, Eagle, dating from 1867, and again reporting what resembled a burning vessel upon the lake, as well as discussing reports dating from as much as 50 years earlier.

This demonstrates yet again that the 20th century never had a monopoly on unexplained luminous phenomena; the principle ways that the 20th (from 1947 onwards), and now the 21st, centuries differ from the 19th century and earlier, are:

1.) Not long after Kenneth Arnold's landmark sighting in 1947 and the ensuing wave of saucer reports, the label "UFO" was affixed to "the phenomenon," a term which was then widely adopted, and which came to mean everything from unidentified aerial phenomena to extraterrestrial spacecraft in droves.

2.) A lot of people began to make all manner and variety of conclusions (many mutually exclusive) about what such "UFOs" were, and were not, often loosely based upon "data" that never qualified as "data" in the scientific sense (this is still going on, as in the most recent article I link to below).

3.) In the 20th and now the 21st century, those that don't toe the various "party" lines arising as a result of number two, are almost universally either ignored, or "demonized."

I include the full text of the two articles from the 1860s, below the excerpt from today's Cleveland Plain Dealer. Note, as you are reading these articles, that the phenomenon is never called "UFOs" (obviously, the term didn't even exist yet), nor are alien bases or extraterrestrial spacecraft mentioned, nor is any paranormal phenomenon, whatsoever, advanced as a possible explanation.

If you feel so inclined, ponder on what that could mean, if anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------​-------------------

Lake Erie a UFO sighting hotbed

Friday, March 02, 2007
Whatever Michael Lee Hill filmed from a lakefront Willowick park last August, he wasn't the first to spot something unusual in the skies over or near Lake Erie.

The shallowest of the Great Lakes, Lake Erie is something of a hot spot for UFO sightings, so much so that some theorize aliens have an underwater base in the lake.

Read more

Also see here, for a related story.

-------------------------------------------------------------​-------------------

Scientific American, New Series, Volume 3, Issue 8 (Aug 18, 1860)

OPTICAL ILLUSION ON LAKE ERIE.--The Cleveland, Ohio, Herald says that a tremendous thunder shower passed over that city on the night of the 3d inst., and adds :-- "Between three and four o’clock next morning the appearance of a vessel on fire was seen far out on the lake. Some persons thought they could distinguish the sails. During a heavy gust of wind the light disappeared. Such appearances are not unfrequent on the lake, and the more experienced men along the dock think there has been no vessel burnt."

"A Curious Phenomenon on Lake Erie," Brooklyn Eagle, Thursday, December 12, 1867

A Mystery on the Lakes--The Wizard
Lights--A Curious Phenomenon on
Lake Erie

I notice in the Dispatch, of the 11th inst.*, the following paragraph:--

"The statement that a vessel was seen burning off Erie on Tuesday night, is corroborated by several persons living on the highlands south of the city, who say they saw it."

On the Tuesday evening mentioned, Oct. 29th, at about 7 o'clock, my attention was called by one of my family to a bright light on the lake, having very much the appearance of a vessel on fire. Bringing several objects into range, I watched the light forsome time to ascertain whether there was any preceptible [sic] motion.

The wind was blowing hard at the time down the lake and a vessel would naturally drift rapidly to leeward, at all events as soon as the propelling power should be interfered with the fire. No motion, however, in any direction was to be discovered, and at once concluded that it was nothing more than the "mysterious light," which for many years past, at longer or shorter intervals, has been seen by the inhabitants at this point on the lake shore. The light has made its appearance generally, if not always, in the fall of the year, and usually in the month of November, and almost always during or immediately after a heavy blow from the southwest. The most brilliant exhibition of the light I have ever seen was during the night of the 24th or 25th, as nearly as I can recollect, of November, 1852. It had been my fortune to witness the burning of the steamer Erie, near Silver Creek, several years before, and the resemblance which this light bore to that of the burning steamer was so strong that I confidently expected the arrival of the boats from the wreck during the night. Others with myself watched the light for perhaps two hours, and with the aid of a good night-glass obtained what seemed to be a very distinct view of the burning vessel.

The object appeared to be some 200 or more feet in length upon the water, and about as high above the water as an upper cabin steamer, such as was in use upon the Lake twenty years ago. At times the flames would start up in spires or sheets of light, then away from side to side, and then die away, precisely as would be the case with a large fire exposed to a strong wind; and two or three times there was the appearance of a cloud of sparks, as if some portion of the upper works had fallen into the burning mass below. The sky and water were beautifullly irradiated by the light during its great brilliancy.The light gradually subsided, with occasional flashes until it disappeared altogether. The light of Tuesday evening, although very brilliant for a time, was not nearly so brilliant nor of so long duration as that of 1852.

I am told that this light was seen by mariners on the lakes as long as fifty years ago, but I am not aware that it has ever been made the subject of philosophical speculation or investigation, or, in fact, has ever obtained the notoriety of a newspaper paragraph before. The only theory approaching plausibility I have heard is that the shifting of the sands caused by the continued and heavy winds of autumn has opened some crevices or seams in the rock of the lake bottom through which gas escapes, and that this gas, owing to some peculiar condition of the atmosphere with which it comes in contact, becomes luminous, or perhaps ignited, and burning with a positive flame. That there are what are called "gas springs" in the water along this portion of the lake shore is a well-known fact, and that highly inflammable gas in large quantities exist at a comparatively shallow depth on the shore, has been sufficiently proved by the boring of wells at different points, as at Erie, Walnut Creek, and Lock Haven, and by natural springs at Westfield and Fredonia.

But whatever the cause, the light is a curious fact, and well worthy the attention of those interested in the investigation of the phenomenon of nature.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2010 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1142978

Update - These fleets of Orbs of Light UFO's are showing up worldwide right now, need proof?

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/UFO_NAPOLI_1309201​0_ORE_2030?id=b5ab75ddac9ed0821a0

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1141570
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 752249
United States
10/29/2010 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is just Eugene or Michael posting their BS crap again. whatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1146283
United States
10/29/2010 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is just Eugene or Michael posting their BS crap again. whatever
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 752249

You're the one that is full of bullshit, no amount of evidence will convince you, and even if you had undeniable evidence, you'd just say "well, they aren't aliens, they are demons from the Bible."

Nobody cares what you have to say anymore, you're obsolete and sad, like women who don't give head. They still make you?

Mr. Muggles

User ID: 871907
United States
10/29/2010 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
sup with all the snow on the ground? is this an old vid?

Last Edited by Mr. Muggles on 10/29/2010 08:08 PM
"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 851621
United States
10/29/2010 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW! look at the UFOs darting all over the sky at incredible rates of acceleration & speeds.....

Or is just another bunch of amateurs WHO CAN'T HOLD A F*****G CAMERA STILL?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2010 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW! look at the UFOs darting all over the sky at incredible rates of acceleration & speeds.....

Or is just another bunch of amateurs WHO CAN'T HOLD A F*****G CAMERA STILL?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 851621

shill
anunaki8

User ID: 1146343
United States
10/29/2010 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
We've got cameras....anyone up there have a telescope?
We're better than you think...really.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2010 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
the sightings occurred last March. Are they still occurring?

[link to wn.com]
 Quoting: Dread Pirate Roberts

YES
Burt Gummer

User ID: 989406
United States
10/29/2010 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: Update!!!!! - Ufo's Over Lake Erie - Ten Consecutive Night's In A Row - Cleveland

Peace,
Michael
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1142978

Those are the SAME UFO's with two main flashing lights....RED/GREEN/WHITE that I have seen a year ago.....and were seen by many in NYC on OCt 13th 2010.

Pic of craft.....in Chelsea NYC.

ufochel
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2010 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace,
Michael

Those are the SAME UFO's with two main flashing lights....RED/GREEN/WHITE that I have seen a year ago.....and were seen by many in NYC on OCt 13th 2010.

Pic of craft.....in Chelsea NYC.

:ufochel:
 Quoting: Burt Gummer

Wow, That is a crazy connection, Thanks for your input!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2010 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actual E-mail from Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies Investigator regarding MUFON report these Orbs of light were only Airplanes and the Lake Erie UFO's.

'Lake Erie Lights' Videographer Claims Coercion By Bigelow Operative

Friday night on The Alien Agenda radio, both Eugene Erlikh and Michael Lee Hill were featured on the show. Both had filmed unknown multicolored orb/craft over Lake Erie and coincidentally live within 5 minutes of each other in Cleveland. Michael's videos go further back to 2006 and Eugene's are more recent. On April 6, 2010 Michael and Eugene unknowingly and simultaneously filmed similar multicolored orb/craft on the same night and at the same time or within minutes of each other. Both videographers made this discovery just yesterday as well.

According to Erlikh, at approximately 6:45pm EST, on Thursday night (April 8, 2010) a private telephone call came into his residence. Eugene answered and the man on the other end assumed to know it was Eugene and called him by name. The man identified himself as a member of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies. He did give his name and email that is, in fact, linked to the BAASS.ORG domain name. He asked Eugene a number of questions pertaining to the sightings over Lake Erie. The man then demanded Eugene give up the exact coordinates of the location the lights are appearing. When Eugene questioned the man, he stated he knew the lights were not terrestrial or from this planet and there's big money involved in obtaining that technology. He instructed Eugene to email him the coordinates. Eugene immediately hung up the telephone.

UFO's being studied by Bigelow Aerospace!!!!! - Bigelow owns Skinwalker Ranch! - What do they know? Listen and find out!

Mind blowing stuff here, This would make an unbelievable movie, and it's all real! This is an interview with one of the Scientists that Bigelow had researching this phenomenon at Skinwalker ranch.

It's official.

Bigelow Aerospace, the Las Vegas-based company that makes inflatable low-Earth orbiting modules, is now the go-to company for close encounters of the airborne kind.

The FAA, in a 10 December update to its air traffic control organization, tells its air traffic controllers to tell anyone wanting to report "UFO/unexplained phenomena activity" to contact Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS), a "new organization that is devoted to exploration of extremely advanced aerospace technology, including the so-called unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) or unidentified flying object (UFO) topics", says the FAA in the update.

Contact info is listed as "voice: 1-877-979-7444 or e-mail: [email protected], according to the report.

Between 2001 and 2004, controllers were told suggest the reports be sent to another Bigelow venture, the National Institute for Discovery Sciences (NIDS). The FAA says NIDS was the "go-to" organization for the "reporting by pilots and air traffic control of UFOs in the United States".

"NIDS is now defunct and has been replaced by the larger, more capable BAASS," says the FAA. "Therefore, pilot and air traffic control reporting of UFOs in the United States should now go to BAASS, vice NIDS."

The Wikipedia page for NIDS notes the group went under in 2004, and that NIDS was the FAA's go-to location for black triangle reports.

Actual documents from the FAA telling Pilots to report UFO's to Bigelow, Check it out before it get's deleted.

[link to www.faa.gov]

Scroll to bottom
[link to www.faa.gov]

GLP