Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,999 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,082,532
Pageviews Today: 1,953,778Threads Today: 861Posts Today: 15,015
10:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

In about 1 hour hooligans gonna protests in holland for anti-Muslim leader Geert Wilders.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1146931
Sweden
10/30/2010 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: In about 1 hour hooligans gonna protests in holland for anti-Muslim leader Geert Wilders.
I know the left wing can be aggressive too, but I only see them aggressive against right wingers who preach superiority over all and promote a totalitarian closed up system. I am not for living in a North Korea style superiority fantasy.
Easy Mind the so called anti-fascists are the real fascists.
Just an example: they even showed up and started fighting on the Dam in Amsterdam where people demonstrated for the freedom of press some years ago.
NORMAL people, in no way you want to describe.
85% of the Dutch is against islamisation, or maybe even more in the meantime.
So the whole of the population ( the rest are the muslims I suppose)are "preaching superiority over all and promote a totalitarian closed up system?"

I guess you don´t have children and live amongst immigrants?
Or do you send them to a white school, and preach multikul on the forum?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1136850
United States
10/30/2010 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: In about 1 hour hooligans gonna protests in holland for anti-Muslim leader Geert Wilders.
good for them

i wish we had a geert over here
Khim

User ID: 1021731
United States
10/30/2010 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
good for them

i wish we had a geert over here
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1136850

I said the same thing on page 2 of this thread - along with a short list of when it is not a person's right to freely express their religion if/when. Not just Islam, of course, but since we prosecute stupid people in this country who use God as an excuse to blow up abortion clinics and claim they are saving lives by taking lives, I fail to understand why we have suddenly started mass catering to Muslims simply because they are offended. How about the woman who proposed a "Draw Muhammad Day" and has ended up in hiding because of threats on her life. WTF? She didn't do anything wrong. People mock Christianity every day but you won't find me threatening to behead them. If I were to do something like that they'd slap my arse in jail so fast it would make your head spin. But if you're a Muslim, on-the-other-hand, somehow this makes it OK to opening threaten a person's life and plot their murder.

blink
Livi

User ID: 1147060
United States
10/30/2010 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's racist isn't it?

The anti-EDL mayor said this?

It is not racist, it is anti-fascist.
I think the mayor is a bit anti-fascist...but I don't really mind that.

Well, first I have to see what kind of people the DDL and EDL are. But they seem to be introduced by mayor and media as hooligans or KKK types. We'll see....
 Quoting: easymind

It's anti-free speech. The "anti-fascists" are the real thugs. Let Wilders' supporters have a peaceful demonstration.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1146751
Canada
10/30/2010 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
And when poverty returns, as it will in the near future, and once again people turn from materialism back to religion, which set of superstitions do you want as the basis of your laws and social structures. I asked my sisters this, and they are determined that their own children and grand children do not have to suffer what they did as teenagers.
--------------
If it is a choice between burning, drowning, put in dungeons to be stretched or pulled in 4 pieces. (Christians)
Or it is about hanging and chopping of arms or wearing burka's or being forced to kill (Islam)

I don't know, it is all bad...

Fortunately Christianity has the possibilities of reform and it has done. Modern Christianity is quite benign in comparison to the Catholic church of the 15th century, who are the ones who did the stretching and burning. Islam does not have quiet the same possibilities of modernization, except perhaps the Ismaili's. So the choice is not quite as you put it. Even though I am not a Christian myself, I would prefer to live in a Christian influenced countey, much more so than an Islam influenced one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1147072
United States
10/30/2010 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're a dutch liberal moron. The EDL is not a nazi group. If you want to see nazis look at the clowns who are sitting on the bench in the Netherlands. Wilders spoke the truth but you frickin' cheeseheads are too damn of becoming muslim casualty that you want to shut up those who are trying to save you.

Geert Wilders, one of the organizers of the protest against the ground zero mosque, will be 'helped' in about 2 hours by a branch of the English Defence League.
Gsquo_Demonstratie_wordt_treffen_hooligans_rsquo__.html
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1146751
Canada
10/30/2010 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're a dutch liberal moron. The EDL is not a nazi group. If you want to see nazis look at the clowns who are sitting on the bench in the Netherlands. Wilders spoke the truth but you frickin' cheeseheads are too damn of becoming muslim casualty that you want to shut up those who are trying to save you.

--
Geert Wilders, one of the organizers of the protest against the ground zero mosque, will be 'helped' in about 2 hours by a branch of the English Defence League.
Gsquo_Demonstratie_wordt_treffen_hooligans_rsquo__.html

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1147072

These people just like to use emotively loaded words to get people to react the way they want instead of actually thinking.

GLP