Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,928 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 868,243
Pageviews Today: 1,558,763Threads Today: 520Posts Today: 10,981
03:26 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WASH D.C.- Heavy, Heavy Chemtrail Spraying During John Stewart/ Stephen Colbert Rally

Evil Bastards
User ID: 1112517
United States
11/01/2010 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WASH D.C.- Heavy, Heavy Chemtrail Spraying During John Stewart/ Stephen Colbert Rally
I was in Washington D.C. For the "Restore Sanity" rally this past weekend. The first thing that my friends and I noticed upon surface from the metro, was all of the XXXX's is the sky.

They were huge and they were everywhere!! It was insane. It looked like sky writing, and it was so obvious!Everybody in my group were stunned, but most people in D.C. that day didn't seem to notice. There was active spraying the entire afternoon in Washington and Virginia.

I've been taking notice and recording info on chemtrails since right after 911---when they increased dramatically. But I've never seen anything like the other day. I was pissed that I was even there.I know in these times large crowds are a serious danger. Thes sick bastards will murder people wholesale if they can.

I find it terribly unfair that the enemies of humanity are allowed to posess every kind of technology, and we can't counter in material way.
Evil Bastards (OP)
User ID: 1112517
United States
11/01/2010 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WASH D.C.- Heavy, Heavy Chemtrail Spraying During John Stewart/ Stephen Colbert Rally
Photos:

[link to s1219.photobucket.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1148769
United States
11/01/2010 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WASH D.C.- Heavy, Heavy Chemtrail Spraying During John Stewart/ Stephen Colbert Rally
Good... Those people at the rally were a waste of oxygen....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1148777
United States
11/01/2010 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
No one noticed because no one was there. rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1148312
United States
11/01/2010 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
i've been waiting to see someone post this

it was the first thing I was thinking to as we came down 66 into DC, VERY HEAVY SPRAYING. i dont really even think much about the "chemtrail" conspiracies but it was pretty hard to miss these ones...

didn't hear anything about it though while I was at the rally
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1148312
United States
11/01/2010 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
honestly OP, your photos don't even show a small portion of it either....the whole sky was COVERED
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1142201
United States
11/01/2010 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
i've been waiting to see someone post this

it was the first thing I was thinking to as we came down 66 into DC, VERY HEAVY SPRAYING. i dont really even think much about the "chemtrail" conspiracies but it was pretty hard to miss these ones...

didn't hear anything about it though while I was at the rally
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1148312

Of course you didnt.. Those evil fucks are laughing at your sheeple asses while they just cancer lace they conduct more areal spraying operations to dissinfect the planet of this verman.. I woulndt dought that stewert knew about it...

sick fucks bump
paul
User ID: 1136916
United States
11/01/2010 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes also all of last week we counted a total of 17 chemtrails alone in central kansas and you think thats bad have anyone heard of plum island??? guess were there moving that into manhatten kansas at kstate rockon rockon
The Guy

User ID: 76144
United States
11/01/2010 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
You shoulda seen it in VA:
guycons11 guycons12 guycons13

Of course, "spraying" is kind of misleading, since it's just ice crystals forming around jet exhaust. Basically human-induced cirrus clouds.
It's good to be open-minded, just don't let your brain fall out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1141382
India
11/01/2010 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was in Washington D.C. For the "Restore Sanity" rally this past weekend. The first thing that my friends and I noticed upon surface from the metro, was all of the XXXX's is the sky.

They were huge and they were everywhere!! It was insane. It looked like sky writing, and it was so obvious!Everybody in my group were stunned, but most people in D.C. that day didn't seem to notice. There was active spraying the entire afternoon in Washington and Virginia.

I've been taking notice and recording info on chemtrails since right after 911---when they increased dramatically. But I've never seen anything like the other day. I was pissed that I was even there.I know in these times large crowds are a serious danger. Thes sick bastards will murder people wholesale if they can.

I find it terribly unfair that the enemies of humanity are allowed to posess every kind of technology, and we can't counter in material way.
 Quoting: Evil Bastards 1112517

I wonder if they try and capitalize on the health problems associated with vitamin D deficiency. It definitely seems to be oriented towards people...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1010440
United States
11/01/2010 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Us locals are immune. It's meant to eliminate tourists.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149136
United States
11/01/2010 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was at the Arlington National Cemetery on Saturday and I noticed the same thing. I did remark to my husband about it also. Strange!
You failed restoring
User ID: 1243136
Finland
01/25/2011 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe you should go live in a cave, if even common everyday things are such horrible conspiracies to you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1283336
United States
03/03/2011 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Evil Bastards 1112517

BRo I'm awake when it comes to this aspect of Geo-engineering and I hate to say it but that's less than a normal day here. I've lived in arlington my whole life (save a year here and there) and you have to remember that DC has a ton of air ports surounding it. in under 20 miles there are at least 5 I can count.

GLP