The "BIBLE" Guarantees MAY 21 2011 is Judgment day! Ask a question

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1052454
United States
11/02/2010 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The "BIBLE" Guarantees MAY 21 2011 is Judgment day! Ask a question
God is the bridegroom and is coming for his bride, have you ever known any bride not to know when their wedding date is! All brides know when they are getting married so they can prepare.

We welcome your questions:

[email protected]

"...blow the trumpet...warn the people"
Judgment Day ezekiel 33:3

May 21, 2011

THE BIBLE GUARANTEES IT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1127581
United States
11/02/2010 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The "BIBLE" Guarantees MAY 21 2011 is Judgment day! Ask a question
Russ is this you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 971882
United States
11/02/2010 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why have there been so many people before you providing 'guaranteed' Judgement dates and all of them have been wrong. What makes MAY 21 2011 any more credible than those past predictions?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 835530
United States
11/02/2010 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
say your little prediction had any validity at all....which it doesn't. You just fucked yourself with the GLP effect.

Nothing to see here....everyone go about your business.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1146858
United States
11/02/2010 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know that Brother Camping is sticking his neck out for that date. He is on Shortwave and is part of American Family Radio and I have listened to him and in my opinion he is annoying and rather rude.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1144881
United States
11/02/2010 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds good to me, lets go!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2010 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why have there been so many people before you providing 'guaranteed' Judgement dates and all of them have been wrong. What makes MAY 21 2011 any more credible than those past predictions?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 971882

Because the Bible is the word of God and the Bible has revel this information in our day,it has always been there!

There is zero doubt that this will happen! no one can be convince unless God has open your spiritual eyes,i can't make anyone believe.

If you have a question please go to the above mention forum and ask,you will find a lot of people who have a vast range of knowledge of this.

It is foolish not to at least seek out the matter.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2010 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know that Brother Camping is sticking his neck out for that date. He is on Shortwave and is part of American Family Radio and I have listened to him and in my opinion he is annoying and rather rude.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1146858

Man has nothing to do with this:

The information that has come forth in these "lAST 7 Months" would be an absolute impossibility to be from the mind of mere men.

NOT ONE PERSON HAS BEEN ABLE TO DISPUTE IN ANY FORM OF THE MASS AMOUNTS OF BIBLE INFORMATION IN FACT, IT HAS ONLY BEEN CONFIRM!

Go to the forum and ask questions,many are willing to provide you with answers with the best of their ability.

This is no joke,"GOD" has place within everyone's spirit that indeed this is the timing that he has set forth for the coming of Christ. The problem is most are misdirected in their thoughts.

If a hurricane or any other natural calamity were coming our way we would do our best to prepare,in this case it is our hearts toward our creator.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2010 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds good to me, lets go!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1144881

You have no idea what you are saying.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2010 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
say your little prediction had any validity at all....which it doesn't. You just fucked yourself with the GLP effect.

Nothing to see here....everyone go about your business.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 835530

PROVERBS 18:13
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
ashesand sackcloth

User ID: 1115888
United States
11/02/2010 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
So how did they come up with May 21st 2011? Bible code or what?

Booner
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2010 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Russ is this you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1127581

No,that person is not of GOD.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2010 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Booner
 Quoting: ashesand sackcloth

Most of this information has taken over 40 years of intense studies with parts dating back to the eary 1900's,it is until now (mainly the last 22 years)that God has open the eyes to his elect,no one knows who they are.

These are a few of web sites that can give you much detail information,please check out. If Christ comes as a thief to anyone the Bible declares they are condemn.

www.ebiblefellowship.com
www.familyradio.com
www.the-latter-rain.com
www.wecanknow.com
[link to 05-21-2011.zapto.org]

forum:
[email protected]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2010 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Russ is this you?

No,that person is not of GOD.

how or where did you pull that date from? oh forgot you open the calendar and pionted to the lucky day, huh?
 Quoting: chipg

I feel for you and many others like you.
ashesand sackcloth

User ID: 1115888
United States
11/02/2010 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Booner

Most of this information has taken over 40 years of intense studies with parts dating back to the eary 1900's,it is until now (mainly the last 22 years)that God has open the eyes to his elect,no one knows who they are.

These are a few of web sites that can give you much detail information,please check out. If Christ comes as a thief to anyone the Bible declares they are condemn.

www.ebiblefellowship.com
www.familyradio.com
www.the-latter-rain.com
www.wecanknow.com

forum:
[email protected]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1052454

OK I'll get in there and dig around a bit. Thank you OP.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2010 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Booner

www.ebiblefellowship.com
www.familyradio.com
www.the-latter-rain.com
www.wecanknow.com

forum:
[email protected]

OK I'll get in there and dig around a bit. Thank you OP.
 Quoting: ashesand sackcloth

May it serve you well!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1078715
United States
11/02/2010 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Judgment day has come and went many times over.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2010 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Judgment day has come and went many times over.
 Quoting: Brutalsun

Impossible,you're still here.

199 days left for nearly 7 billion people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043066
United States
11/02/2010 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's hoping you are right, I grow tired of these zealots on my current home planet.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2010 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's hoping you are right, I grow tired of these zealots on my current home planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1043066

Only if you are one of the elect,for the rest the BIBLE declares that there will be 5 months(MAY 21 2011-OCT.21 2011) of judgment which will be so terrible for who is left that they will plead for the rocks fall on them.It appears from the the BIBLE that 200,000,000 will be elected from the foundation of the world and the rest (7 billion alive today)will enter in the day of judgment.

My firend,this will happen,it is impossible not to.

It would have too happen some day and in 199 days it will be the day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1150016
United States
11/02/2010 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
did yer parents have any children that lived?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149952
Netherlands
11/02/2010 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
that you take it serious.

omg all those funny drawings on the map.

+ ehm if someone follows it then yeah you can.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1043066
United States
11/02/2010 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Only if you are one of the elect,for the rest the BIBLE declares that there will be 5 months(MAY 21 2011-OCT.21 2011) of judgment which will be so terrible for who is left that they will plead for the rocks fall on them.It appears from the the BIBLE that 200,000,000 will be elected from the foundation of the world and the rest (7 billion alive today)will enter in the day of judgment.

I just want the pope to announce judgment day so all zealots off themselves for ascension.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 995876
United States
11/02/2010 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Booner

www.ebiblefellowship.com
www.familyradio.com
www.the-latter-rain.com
www.wecanknow.com

forum:
[email protected]

zapto is a bad site, not working
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149952
Netherlands
11/02/2010 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
i mean who needs people near them who like to know better with effort.

and not looking at the rest who do dumb.

and earth or the force,ira and vatican,e,chinese,africans with there jezus thing.

or be glad with what you do not have , thats nonsense scientific but boring.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 995876
United States
11/02/2010 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
From the first paragraph of the very first page of the very first site you directed us too...I find error. Therefore, your posts are not worthy and neither is the date you're giving. You may in fact be right, but when you falible words in your declerations of biblical knowledge, you are discredited by your brothers in Christ BEFORE you are discredited by the unbelieving world. I won't even bring up the passage that says "no man shall know the day nor the hour of the Lord's return".

This is from the very first site you gave a link to:

"One of the big reasons for starting this particular group will be to discuss the events that the Bible declares will unfold on May 21, 2011, such as the resurrection of the dead, the rapture of all true believers, and the closing of the door of salvation to this world."

This site and apparently the movement that is leading this May, 2011 belief must not be aware of the fact that the tribulation period is a time in which people will be witnessed to. A time in which a faithful few will be left to witness to the world, 144,000 in fact. They must not know that through the tribulation, millions will find Christ and be saved and may die as a consequence. What are the two witnesses for? Why leave 144,000 single, virgin Jewish men to witness? Why issue the 3 angels message? Because people will convert. It will only be at the end of the 1st 3.5 years of the tribulation that God will define the end of an opportunity to accept Christ. The witnesses will be ressurected and taken to heaven. The 144,000 will be removed. The harvest of the earth will be collected. So...when your supporters say that it is a "closing of the door of salvation to this world" on May 21, 2011, they are already confused from the very beginning. Even if that is the date of the rapture, the books will remain open for at least 3.5 more years.

Sad to see more Christians making claims that are filled with disinformation. Revelation 14:14 - 16:17 is the 2nd half of the tribulation and will be the actual carrying out of God's judgement on the earth. There will be no more conversions during this time and the end is announced by the angel saying "It is done".
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2010 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Booner

www.ebiblefellowship.com
www.familyradio.com
www.the-latter-rain.com
www.wecanknow.com

forum:
[email protected]

zapto is a bad site, not working
 Quoting: nonrof1

came on from this link
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2010 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
From the first paragraph of the very first page of the very first site you directed us too...I find error. Therefore, your posts are not worthy and neither is the date you're giving. You may in fact be right, but when you falible words in your declerations of biblical knowledge, you are discredited by your brothers in Christ BEFORE you are discredited by the unbelieving world. I won't even bring up the passage that says "no man shall know the day nor the hour of the Lord's return".

This is from the very first site you gave a link to:

"One of the big reasons for starting this particular group will be to discuss the events that the Bible declares will unfold on May 21, 2011, such as the resurrection of the dead, the rapture of all true believers, and the closing of the door of salvation to this world."

This site and apparently the movement that is leading this May, 2011 belief must not be aware of the fact that the tribulation period is a time in which people will be witnessed to. A time in which a faithful few will be left to witness to the world, 144,000 in fact. They must not know that through the tribulation, millions will find Christ and be saved and may die as a consequence. What are the two witnesses for? Why leave 144,000 single, virgin Jewish men to witness? Why issue the 3 angels message? Because people will convert. It will only be at the end of the 1st 3.5 years of the tribulation that God will define the end of an opportunity to accept Christ. The witnesses will be ressurected and taken to heaven. The 144,000 will be removed. The harvest of the earth will be collected. So...when your supporters say that it is a "closing of the door of salvation to this world" on May 21, 2011, they are already confused from the very beginning. Even if that is the date of the rapture, the books will remain open for at least 3.5 more years.

Sad to see more Christians making claims that are filled with disinformation. Revelation 14:14 - 16:17 is the 2nd half of the tribulation and will be the actual carrying out of God's judgement on the earth. There will be no more conversions during this time and the end is announced by the angel saying "It is done".
 Quoting: nonrof1

First to understand anything God would have to open your eyes,
christ spoke in parables and without a paraable he did not speak. The BIBLE is a spiritual book and would have to be understood spiritually.to disguard this information after the first paragrath is foolish.You can not read the BIBLE like any other book.You are going by how you were taught in the church like I was for 40 years.i am sorry to say if Christ comes as a thief in the night it is guarantee you are not of the elected.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2010 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

where are you getting your number? 200 million and 7 billon alive today?
 Quoting: chipg

REV 9:16
And the number of the army of the horsemen were TWO HUNDRED thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Cenesus: Will reach 7 billion sometime next year.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2010 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1150016

Full Metal Jacket (Be origional)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 693969
United States
11/02/2010 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Full Metal Jacket (Be origional)

IT say that no man knows the hour or the day. Even the angels don't know. Only God knows. You must not read the bible.

GLP